老友记 第三季 第十集

FriendsS03E10

Part1

2019年7月18日 22:53 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 10 : The one Where Rachel Quits.


老友记第3季第10集: 瑞秋辞职。


Chandler: Eh...I don't, I don't know.
呃 我不知道。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Chandler: Well, as old as he is in dog years, do you think Snoopy should still be allowed to fly this thing?
照狗的年纪来算你认为史努比还能飞这个玩意儿吗?
Gunther: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah.
什么事?
Gunther: You remember when you first came here, how you spent two weeks getting trained by another waitress?
记得你刚来的时候,有另外一个服务生训练你吗?
Rachel: Oh, sure! Do you need me to train somebody new?
当然!要我训练新人吗?
Gunther: Good one. Actually, ah, Terry wants you to take the training again, whenever.
问得好。其实,是特瑞要你再受训一次。什么时候都可以。
Rachel: Eh, do you believe that?
呃,你相信这种事吗?
Chandler: Yeah.
相信。
Sarah: So that's two boxes of the Holiday Macaroons. On behalf of the Brown Birds of America, I salute you.
一共是两盒蛋白杏仁饼干。我代表美国棕鸟向你致敬。
Ross: Just admit it Chandler, you have no backhand.
承认吧,你不会反手击球。
Chandler: Excuse me little one, I have a very solid backhand.
对不起,小鬼。我反手击球很厉害。
Ross: Shielding your face and shrieking like a girl...is not a backhand.
像个女人一样掩面大叫 不叫反手击球。
Chandler: I was shrieking...like a Marine.
我的叫声 像海军。
Ross: All right here. Watch me execute the three 'P's of championship play. Power. Precision. and panache.
好,看我示范冠军选手的三个P。力量、精确、架式。
Monica: You broke a little girl's leg? !
你害一个小女孩的腿骨折?
Ross: I know. I feel horrible. Ok?
我知道。我很难过,行吗?
Chandler: Says here that a Muppet got whacked on Sesame Street last night. Where exactly were you around ten-ish?
报上说有个提线木偶昨晚在芝麻街遭遇重击。你昨晚十点左右人在哪里?
Ross: Well, I'm gonna go see her. I wanna bring her something, what do you think she'd like?
我要去看她。我想带点东西给她。她会喜欢什么?
Monica: Maybe a Hello Kitty doll, the ability to walk?
凯蒂猫的玩偶?走路的能力?
Rachel: I'm gonna get back to retraining.
我得回去接受再训练了。
Ross: All right, see you guys.
好,再见,各位。
Chandler: Look out kids, he's coming!
小心,小朋友,他来了。
Joey: And I gotta go sell some Christmas trees.
我得去卖圣诞树了。
Phoebe: Have fun. Oh wait, no, don't! I forgot I am totally against that now.
卖得开心点。等等,不要去!我忘了。我现在完全反对这件事。
Joey: What? Me, having a job?
什么?反对我有工作?
Phoebe: No, no, I am against innocent trees being cut down in their prime, and their, their corpses grotesquely dressed in, like, tinsel and twinkly lights. Hey, how do you sleep at night?
不,我反对无辜的树木,在青春正盛的时候被砍下,尸体被装饰得怪模怪样,挂上一堆金箔和闪灯。你昨晚睡得好吗?
Joey: Well, I’m pretty tired from lugging the trees around.
我拖着树走来走去累得要命。
Joey: Hey, Phoebe, listen, you got this all wrong. Those trees were born to be Christmas trees, they're fulfilling their life purpose, by, by making people happy.
你完全搞错了,那些树生来就是要当圣诞树的。为人们带来欢乐,是实现他们生存的目的。
Phoebe: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Yes. Yes, and ah, ah, the trees are happy too, because for most of them, it's their only chance to see New York.
没错。对,这些树也很高兴,因为对大多数的树来说 这是他们见识纽约的唯一机会。
Gunther: and after you've delivered the drinks, you take the empty tray...
送完饮料之后,把盘子...
Rachel: Gunther, Gunther, please, I've worked here for two and a half years, I know the empty trays go over there.
甘瑟,拜托 我在这里做了两年半。我知道空盘子要放在那里。
Gunther: What if you put them here.
放在这里怎么样?
Rachel: Huh. Well, you know, that's actually really a good idea, because that way they'll be closer to the mugs. You know what, you should have the other waitresses do that too.
这倒是个好主意,离马克杯比较近。你应该要其他的服务生照办。
Gunther: They already do. That's why they call it the 'tray spot.'
她们本来就是这么放的。所以她们管这里叫盘子区。
Rachel: Geez, I always heard them talk about that, I sorta just thought that it was a club they went to. Oh God, I'm, I'm sorry.
我听到她们说这个。我还以为是她们参加的俱乐部。对不起。
Gunther: It's all right. Sweetheart.
没关系。甜心。
Ross: So, this must be kinda neat for ya, huh? I mean, your Dad tells me that you get a couple of days off school, and you, you ah, don't have to sell those cookies anymore.
你一定很高兴吧?你爸爸说你可以不用上学。也不必再去卖饼干了。
Sarah: Well, I kinda wanted to sell the cookies. The girl who sells the most wins a trip to space camp, and gets to sit in a real space shuttle.
我很想去卖饼干。卖最多饼干的人可以免♥ 费参加太空营。坐上真正的太空梭。
Ross: Wow, you ah, you really like all this space stuff, huh?
你很喜欢太空的东西,是吧?
Sarah: Yeah. My Dad says if I spend as much time helping him clean apartments as I do daydreaming about outer space, he'd be able to afford a trip to the Taj Mahal.
嗯。我爸爸说如果我帮他清洁公寓的时间和我做太空梦的时间一样多。他就可以去泰姬陵了。
Ross: I think you'd have to clean a whole lot of apartments to go all the way to India.
要清洁很多间公寓才有钱去印度。
Sarah: No. The one in Atlantic City, Dad loves the slots. He says he's gonna double the college money my grandma left me.
不,是亚特兰大的泰姬陵王牌睹场。爸爸喜欢老虎机。他说可以把祖母留给我的大学学费再增加一倍。
Ross: Huh. Well, good luck to Dad. Say, how many more boxes would you have to sell in order to win?
那就祝爸爸好运吧。要卖多少盒饼干才能获胜?
Sarah: The girl who won last year sold four hundred and seventy five. Yeah.
去年的冠军卖了475盒。 哦。
Sarah: So far, I've sold seventy five.
我到目前为止卖了75盒。
Ross: Four hundred, huh? Well, that sounds doable. How much are the boxes?
还有四百盒。应该不难,一盒多少钱?
Sarah: Five dollars a box.
五块钱。
Ross: And what is second prize?
二等奖是什么?
Sarah: A ten speed bike. But, I'd rather have something my Dad couldn't sell.
十段变速脚踏车,但我宁可要爸爸不能变卖的东西。
Ross: Well, that makes sense.
这也对。
Sarah: Could you do me one favor, if it's not too much trouble?
帮我一个忙好吗?如果不太麻烦你的话。
Ross: Yeah, Sarah, anything.
好的,莎拉,随便什么事情。
Sarah: Could you pull the curtains open for me? The astronauts from the space shuttle are gonna be on the news, and since we don't have a TV, the lady across the alley said she'd push hers up to a window, so I could watch it.
你帮我把窗帘拉起来好吗?太空人会上电视新闻。我们没有电视,对面的小姐说她会把她的电视推到窗口让我看。
Woman: Yesss?
什么事?
Ross: Yeah, hi, I'm selling Brown Bird cookies.
嗨,我是卖棕鸟饼干的。
Woman: You're no Brown Bird, I can see you through my peephole.
你不是棕鸟队员。我可以从窥视孔看到你。
Ross: Um, no, hi, I'm, I'm an honorary Brown Bird.
嗨,我是棕鸟的荣誉队员。
Woman: What's that mean?
这是什么意思?
Ross: Ah, well, it means that I can sell cookies, but I'm not invited to sleep overs.
是说我可以卖饼干,但不能在别人家过夜。
Woman: I can dial 9 11 at the press of a button, you know. Now, go away!
我可以按钮拨911报警。
Ross: Please, please, um, it's for a poor little girl who wants to go to space camp more than anything in the world.
快走!拜托,我是为了一个贫穷的小女孩,她最大的心愿就是参加太空营。
Woman: I'm pressing, a policeman is on his way.
我要按钮了。警察马上就来了。
Ross: Ok, ok! I'm going. I'm going.
好!我马上走。
Woman: I can still see you!
我还看得到你!
Ross: All right! !
好啦!


《老友记》本章剧本下载