老友记 第三季 第十集

FriendsS03E10

Part3

2019年7月18日 22:55 推荐到豆瓣

Joey: Ok, and ah, this one here is a Douglas fir, now it's a little more money, but you get a nicer smell.
好,这是一棵道格拉斯枞树。这个比较贵一点,但也比较香。
Guy: Looks good. I'll take it.
看起来不错,我买了。
Phoebe: Wait, wait, wait, wait! No, no, you don't want that one. No, you can have this cool brown one.
等等,不要 不要买那棵。不,你可以买这棵棕色的树。
Guy: It it it's almost dead!
这树都快死了。
Phoebe: Ok but that's why you have to buy it, so it can fulfill it's Christmas destiny, otherwise they're gonna throw it into the chipper. Tell him, Joey.
所以非买不可,让它完成它的圣诞宿命。不然,他们就会把它拿去切碎。告诉他。
Joey: All right. Yeah, the ah, trees that don't fulfill their Christmas destiny are thrown in the chipper.
对,无法完成圣诞宿命的树。就要拿去切碎。
Guy: I I think I'm gonna look around a little bit more.
我还是再看看吧。
Joey: Pheebs, you gotta stop doing this, I working on commission here.
你不能再这样搞下去了。我是赚佣金的!
Monica: Hey, guys. I'm here to pick out my Christmas tree.
我来挑一棵圣诞树。
Phoebe: Well look no further, this one's yours! Ahhh.
别看了,就买这棵!
Monica: Is this the one that I threw out last year?
这是我去年丢掉的树吗?
Phoebe: All right you know what, never mind! Everybody wants to have a green one!
算了,大家都想买绿树!
Sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get so emotional, I guess it's just, The holidays are just hard.
对不起,我也不想这么情绪化。过节就是让人很难受。
Monica: Oh honey, is that 'cause your mom died around Christmas?
亲爱的,这是因为你母亲在圣诞节前后过世吗?
Phoebe: Oh, I wasn't even thinking about that.
我还没想到那件事呢。
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Ross: Hi there. How many ah, how many did you sell?
嗨,你卖了多少?
Girl: I'm not going to tell you! You're the bad man who broke Sarah's leg.
我不告诉你。你是害莎拉断腿的坏人。
Ross: Hey now! That was an accident, ok?
嘿,那是意外,好吗?
Girl: You're a big scrud.
你是个大混♥ 蛋。
Ross: What's a scrud?
什么叫scrud?
Girl: Why don't you look in the mirror, scrud.
照镜子就看到了,混♥ 蛋?
Ross: I don't have too. I can just look at you.
我不用照镜子。我看你就行了。
Leader: All right girls, and man. Let's see your final tallies. Ohhhh, Debbie, 321 boxes of cookies, Very nice.
注释:tally:记录; 积分表; 账。
好,各位小女孩和大男人。我们看看大家的总成绩。黛比,321盒饼干,很好。
Ross: Not nice enough.
还不够好。
Leader: Charla, 278. Sorry, dear, but still good.
夏拉。278盒。对不起,亲爱的,但还是不错。
Ross: Good for a scrud.
对混♥ 蛋来说是不错。
Leader: Oh, yes Elizabeth. Ah, 871.
你呢,伊莉莎白?871盒。
Ross: That's crap! Sister Brown Bird. Good going.
胡扯。棕鸟修女。做得好。
Leader: Who's next?
下一个是谁?
Ross: Hi there!
嗨。
Leader: Hi. And batting for Sarah, Ross Geller, 872. Although, it looks like you bought an awful lot of cookies yourself.
嗨。替代莎拉的罗斯盖勒。872盒。不过看样子,你自己买了一大堆饼干。
Ross: Um, that is because my doctor says that I have a very serious...nougat...deficiency.
那是因为我的医生说我有很严重的...牛轧糖...不足。
Chandler: Tell us what happened, Brown Bird Ross.
把事情的经过告诉我们,棕鸟罗斯。
Ross: Well, I lost. Some little girl loaned her uniform to her nineteen year old sister, who went down to the U.S.S.Nimitz, and sold over 2,000 boxes.
我输了,有个小女孩把制服借给19岁的姐姐。她到美国轮船尼米兹号卖掉了两千多盒。
Chandler: Hey! How'd the interview go?
面试怎么样?我搞砸了。
Rachel: Oh, I blew it. I wouldn't've even hired me.
连我自己都不会请我。
Ross: Oh, come here. Come here sweetie, listen, you're gonna go on like a thousand interviews before you get a job. That's not how that was supposed to come out.
过来,甜心。听我说找到工作之前,要应征一千次。这种情形应该不会发生。
Phoebe: This just is the worst Christmas ever.
这是最糟糕的圣诞节。
Chandler: You know what, Rach, maybe you should just, you know stay here at the coffee house.
也许你应该留在咖啡厅。
Rachel: I can't! It's too late! Terry already hired that girl over there. Look at her, she's even got waitress experience. Last night she was teaching everybody how to make napkins into swans.
不行了,太迟了。特瑞已经请了那个女孩。你们看看她。她还有当服务生的经验。昨天晚上,她还教大家把餐巾折成她说的是"天鹅"。
Ross:That word was “swans.”
那个词是“天鹅”。
Chandler: Huh, seeing that drunk Santa wet himself, really perked up my Christmas.
注释:perk up:(使) 振奋; (使) 活跃; (使) 快活; 使更有趣; (使) 增加; (使) 上涨; (使) 增值。
看到酒醉的圣诞老人尿湿了自己我的圣诞节可真快乐。
Phoebe: Oh! Oh my God!
哦!我的天!
Joey and Monica: Merry Christmas! !
圣诞快乐!!
Phoebe: You saved them! You guys! Oh God, you're the best!
你们救了他们!老天,你们太棒了!
Chandler: It's like 'Night of the Living Dead Christmas Trees.'
好像是《活死人之夜》的圣诞树。
Rachel: Hello? Yeah, this is she. Oh! You're kidding! You're kidding! Oh thank you! I love you!
对,我就是。你开玩笑!谢谢,我爱你!
Chandler: Sure, everybody loves a kidder.
当然啦,大家都爱开玩笑的人。
Rachel: I got the job!
我找到工作了!
All: Oh! That's great! Hey! Nice!
太好了。
Phoebe: Oh, God bless us, everyone.
上帝保佑我们大家!
Rachel: Here we go. Serving my last cup of coffee. There you go. Enjoy.
来,这是我最后一次端咖啡。来。用心品尝吧。
Chandler: Should I tell her I ordered tea?
我该告诉她我点的是茶吗?
Ross: No.
不要说。
Rachel: Um, excuse me, everyone. Ah, this is my last night working here, and I ah, just wanted to say that I made some really good friends here, and ah, it's just time to move on.
对不起,各位?这是我在这里,工作的最后一夜。我只想说我在这里交了一些好朋友。现在是向前走的时候了。
Ah, and no offence to everybody who ah, still works here, but you have no idea how good it feels to say that as of this moment I will never have to make coffee again.
我无意冒犯,各位留在这里的人,但你们不知道我多庆幸。可以在这一刻说,我再也不必冲咖啡了。
Rachel's Boss: Now Mr. Kaplan Sr. likes his coffee strong, so you're gonna use two bags instead of one, see.
老卡普兰先生喜欢喝浓咖啡。所以一包不够,要用两包。
Now pay attention, 'cause this part's tricky, see some people use filters just once.
注意听好了,这里很需要技巧。有些人的滤纸只用一次。
Ross: I'm, I'm sorry you didn't get to go to space camp, and I'm hoping that maybe somehow, this may help make up for it. Ok?
我很遗憾你不能参加太空营,我希望这个或许 能帮我补偿你,好吗?
Presenting Sarah Tuttle's Private Very Special Space Camp! !
接下来是莎拉图多的私人特制太空营!!
Sarah: Really Mr. Geller, you don't have to do this.
真的,你不必这么做的。
Ross: Oh come on! Here we go! Stand by for mission countdown!
别客气,来吧!准备倒数!
Joey: Ten, ten...nine, nine, nine...eight, eight, eight...Ok, Blast off!
十,十 九,九,九 八,八,八 好,发射!
Chandler: I'm an alien. I'm an alien.
我是外星人!
Ross: Oh no! An asteroid!
不,小行星来了!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:tally:记录; 积分表; 账。
注释:perk up:(使) 振奋; (使) 活跃; (使) 快活; 使更有趣; (使) 增加; (使) 上涨; (使) 增值。


《老友记》本章剧本下载