老友记 第三季 第十一集

FriendsS03E11

Part1

2019年7月21日 23:19 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 11 : The one Where Chandler Can’t Remember Which Sister.


老友记第3季第11集: 钱德勒想不起勾搭了哪个妹妹。


Joey: Ok, pick a card, any card. All right, now memorize it. Show to everybody. Got it? Um mm.
好,随便选一张好,记住给大家看好了吗? 嗯。
Joey: All right, give it back to me. 5 of hearts.
好,还给我。红心5。
Ross: Real magic does exist.
真的魔法的确存在啊。
Monica: Wow. Wow. Joey, how do you do it?
哇。 哇。 乔伊,你怎么变出来的?
Joey: I can't tell you that, no.
我不能告诉你。
Ross: Ah, somebody's at the door on the ceiling.
天花板上有人叫门了。
Rachel: No, that's our unbelievably loud upstairs neighbor.
我们楼上的邻居吵得要命。
Monica: He took up the carpet, and now you can hear everything.
他把地毯拆掉,现在什么都听得到。
Phoebe: Why don't you go up there and ask him to just like step lightly, please?
你为什么不去告诉他,请他“轻声慢步”呢。
Monica: I have like five times, but the guy is so charming, that I go up there to yell and then I end up apologizing to him.
我试过五次了,但那家伙魅力无穷。我上去大呼小叫,最后还跟他赔不是。
Phoebe: Ooh, that is silly. I'll go up there, I'll tell him to keep it down.
太荒谬了。我上去叫他小声点。
Monica: All right, be my guest. Good luck.
好,请便。 祝你好运。
Joey: All right, all right, all right, all right, if you really wanna know how I did it, I'll show ya.
好,如果你们想知道我是怎么变的,我就告诉你们。
When you handed me back the card, what you didn't see was, I looked at it so fast that it was invisible to the naked eye.
你把牌还给我的时候,趁你们不注意,我很快看一眼,肉眼是看不到的。
I just did it. I just did it again. Here, I'll slow it down so that you guys can see it. Ready?
我刚才办到了。又来一次。来,我放慢动作让你们看,好了没?
All: Oh, I got it.
哦,我懂了。
Phoebe: Yeah, look I was with my friend downstairs and we hear everything up here that you do, and I am sick and tired...
嘿,听着,我和我的朋友在楼下,我们听到这里的一切你做的,我感到恶心和疲劳
Guy: Whoa, you are very beautiful.
哇,你好漂亮。
Phoebe: Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢。
Chandler: Hey, anybody got a length of rope about six feet long with a noose at the end?
谁有一条六尺长的绳子,末端打了活结的?
Monica: Honey, what's the matter?
亲爱的,怎么了?
Chandler: I just saw Janice. Oh.
我刚才看到珍妮丝了。 哦。
Chandler: Yeah, she was at Rockefeller Center skating with her husband, she looked so happy. I almost feel bad for whipping that kid's pretzel at them.
她在洛克菲勒中心,和她丈夫溜冰,看起来好幸福。我简直不忍心拿那个小孩的,椒盐卷饼打他们。
Joey: Man, I remember the first time I saw that girl Katherine, after we broke up. She was just walking with her friend Donna, just laughing and talking. God, it killed me.
我记得我跟凯萨琳分手后第一次跟她见面的情形。她跟她朋友唐娜,走在一块儿说笑。老天,我难过死了。
Chandler: Yes, but you ended up having sex with both of them that afternoon.
但你那天下午和她们两个上床了。
Joey: Sorry, I just, any excuse to tell that story you know...
对不起,我就是 不计一切地要讲那件事。
Ross: Hey Chandler, eh there's a party tomorrow, you'll feel better then.
钱德,明天要开派对,你就会高兴一点了。
Chandler: Oh, you know what, I'm I'm gonna be ok, you don't have to throw a party for me.
我不会有事的,你们不必为我开派对。
Monica: It's Joey's birthday.
是乔伊的生日派对。
Chandler: Oh, well then, if anybody should've a party it should be him.
如果有人应该开派对,那就非乔伊莫属。
Monica: Ssh! ! I cannot believe she is still up there.
我真不敢相信她还在楼上。
Chandler: Ok, well he totally screwed up the punch line. You know, it's supposed to be arrghh eh og errigh.
他把关键句完全念砸了。你知道,应该是
Mr. Kaplan: How's that coffee coming, dear?
咖啡好了没有,亲爱的?
Rachel: Yeah, right away Mr. Kaplan.
马上来,卡普兰先生。
Mr. Kaplan: I'm not supposed to drink coffee, it makes me gassy.
我不应该喝咖啡,老是放屁。
Rachel: I know!
我知道。
Mr. Kaplan: I'll bet you're thinking, 'What's an intelligent girl who wants to be in fashion, doing making coffee?' Eh?
你一定在想,这么聪明的女孩有志在服装界大展鸿图,怎么在这里泡咖啡?
Rachel: Op. Eh. Oh, you got me.
哦。 耶。 被你猜中了。
Mr. Kaplan: Well, don't think I haven't noticed your potential. Well, I've got a project for you that's a lot more related to fashion. How does that sound? Oh, that sounds great.
别以为我没注意到你的潜力。我有一份和时装很有关系的工作要交给你。怎么样?太棒了。
Mr. Kaplan: Come on over here, sweetheart. Come on, come on. Oh thank you so much Mr. Kaplan, thank you so much. I need these hangers separated ASAP. You're welcome. You're welcome.
过来,甜心。 太感谢了。 我要你尽快把这些衣架分开。不客气。
Rachel: Oh God, I hate my job, I hate it, I hate my job, I hate it.
老天,我痛恨我的工作!恨死了。
Monica: I know honey, I'm sorry.
我知道,亲爱的,我很遗憾。
Rachel: Oh, I wanna quit, but then I think I should stick it out, then I think why would such a person stay in such a demeaning job, just because it's remotely related to the field they're interested in.
我想辞职,但我又觉得应该挺下去。然后我又想为什么要做这种有损尊严的工作?难道只因为这份工作和我的兴趣有一点点关系吗?
Monica: Gee, I don't know Rach. Order up! ! I got a Yentel soup, a James Beans, and a Howdy hold the Doody!
老天,我不知道,瑞秋。点菜吧,杨朵汤,詹姆斯豆,随便你点什么!(Howdy Doody是个儿童节目,主角是个小木偶人,这句话将人名和菜名叠加在一起达到搞笑幽默的效果)
Rachel: Oh honey, come on, I'm sorry, I didn't...I don't mind paying my dues, you know, it's just how much am I gonna learn about fashion by walking Mira, the arthritic seamstress, to the bathroom.
好了,对不起,我不是 我不介意吃苦。但扶得了关节炎的女裁缝上厕所。我要怎样才能够学会什么叫时装?
Rachel: Hi! Is my misery amusing to you?
嗨。你觉得我的苦难很有趣吗?
Guy: I'm sorry, I wa, I wa, I was just ah...
对不起,我只是
Rachel: It's not funny, this is actually my job.
这不好笑,这就是我的工作。
Guy: Oh believe me, I I I've been there. I had to sort mannequin heads at that mannequin surplus.
相信我,我是过来人。我以前是在人体模特儿公司给模特儿的头分类的。
Rachel: Oh, well then, so I'm uh I'm just gonna go back to talking to my friend here. And you can go back to enjoying your little hamburger.
我要继续跟我朋友聊天。你可以继续享用你的汉堡。
Guy: Ah, just one other thing.
还有一件事。
Rachel:Yes? !
啥?
Guy: I ah, I work at Bloomingdale's and I might know of a job possibility if you, if you're interested?
我在布鲁明戴尔百货公司上班。如果你有兴趣,我有个可能的工作机会。
Rachel: Do you want my pickle?
想吃我的腌黄瓜吗?
Gunther: Hey guys.
大家好。
Monica: Hey Gunther. Hi. I mean you're going out on a date with the noisy guy upstairs?
嘿,甘瑟。嗨。你要跟楼上吵闹的邻居约会?
Phoebe: Well, he's very charming.
他很迷人。
Monica: I know, he's too charming, but if you two start going out, then it's just gonna make it so much harder for me to hate him.
我知道他很迷人。但如果你们交往,我就更难讨厌他了。
Phoebe: Well, you're just going to have to try.
你只得尽力而为。
Monica: Joey, where are the Jell-O shots?
乔伊?酒果冻哪里去了?
Joey: I don't know, Chandler is supposed to be passing them around...
不知道,钱德。应该要端出去
Joey: Chandler!
钱德!
Chandler: Hello dillillio! !
嗨!!
Ross: Oh, somebody's feeling better.
看来你心情好多了。
Monica: Stick out your tongue.
把舌头伸出来!
Chandler: Take off your shirt!
把衣服脱下来!
Monica: Oh my! !
老天!!
Joey: Oh my God! How many of these did you have? These are pure vodka.
我的天!你吃了多少?这是纯伏特加做的。
Chandler: Yeah, Jell-O just like Mom used to make.
对,酒果冻。妈妈以前做的就是这个味道。


《老友记》本章剧本下载