老友记 第三季 第十一集

FriendsS03E11

Part2

2019年7月21日 23:20 推荐到豆瓣

Rachel: The most unbelievable thing happened to me today. Hi!
我今天碰上了最不可思议的事。 嗨!
Rachel: Hi! So I'm out having lunch at Monica's and this guy starts talking to me, and it turns out he works for a buyer at Bloomingdale's and there happens to be an opening in his department.
我在莫妮卡的餐厅吃午饭,有个家伙跟我说话。他是布鲁明戴尔的采购助理。
So I gave him my phone number and he's gonna call me this weekend to see if he can get me an interview! Wow! I know!
他们的部门要找人,我就把我的电话给了他。他这个周末要打电话给我,帮我安排面试! 哇! 我知道!
Ross: What, so this guy is helping you for no apparent reason? Uh huh!
那家伙没有任何理由地帮你? 对啊!
Ross: And he's, he's a total stranger?
你根本不认识他?
Rachel: Yeah! His name is um, Mark something.
对,他叫“马克”什么的。
Ross: Huh. Sounds like Mark Something wants to have some sex.
看来马克什么的想要做♥ 爱了。
Rachel: What! ?
什么!?
Ross: Well, I'm just saying, I mean why else would he just, you know, swoop in out of nowhere for no reason.
不然他干嘛莫名其妙地冒出来。
Rachel: To be nice?
人好?
Ross: Hey, Joey. Uh, are men ever nice to strange women for no reason?
嘿,乔伊,男人会不会莫名其妙地对陌生女子好?
Joey: No, only for sex. Thank you. So did you ah, did you tell Mark Something about me?
不会,男人只想上床而已。 谢谢。你有没有跟马克什么的提起我?
Rachel: I didn't have to, because I was wearing my 'I heart Ross' sandwich board and ringing my bell. Uh huh.
我用不着提,我穿着“我爱罗斯”的广告牌而且一直摇着铃。 哦。
Joey's Sisters: Joey! !! Happy Birthday! !
乔伊!!!生日快乐!!
Chandler: Okay, how many of that girl are you seeing?
你能看见多少个女孩?
Monica: How hammered are you? Huh? These, these are Joey's sisters.
你脑壳坏了吗?她们是乔伊的姐妹。
Chandler: Hi Joey's sisters! Hey!
嗨,乔伊的姐妹! 嗨!
Cookie: Hey. What're we drinking over here.
你喝的是什么?
Phoebe: Oh. Well, I have ah, vodka and cranberry juice.
我喝的是伏特加和小红莓汁。
Cookie: No kidding, that's the exact same drink I made myself right after I shot my husband.
真的?我♥干掉我丈夫之后就是调这种酒来喝。
Phoebe: Wow. Ok, I don't know how to talk to you.
好,我不知道该怎么跟你说话。
Sister 1: Whatcha doing?
你在干嘛?
Chandler: Oh, I'm taking my ex girlfriend of my speed dialer. Oh! !
把我前任女友的快速拨号删除。 哦!!
Chandler: No no no no, no, it's a good thing.
不,这是好事。
Why must we dial so speedily anyway? Why must we rush through life? Why can't we savor the precious moments? Those are some huge breasts you have.
我们要快速拨号干嘛?干嘛赶来赶去的?我们为什么不能珍惜美好时光?你胸部好大。
Ross: Hi. Hi.
嗨。 嗨。
Ross: Yeah. So um, I I heard about this ah, Mark guy that ah, Rachel met today. Isn't that great?
我听说了瑞秋今天遇到的那个叫马克的家伙。 很棒,不是吗?
Ross: Oh yeah! So ah, kinda pretty, pretty good. He sounds like a nice, good guy.
对,是很棒。看样子他是个好人。
Monica: Oh, he is. And he is so dreamy. I mean, you know what, when he left I actually used the phrase, 'Hummina hummina hummina.'
对,他简直太完美了。他走的时候,我是这么说的,哈米娜
Ross: That's excellent.
不错。
Ross: So, he's just a nice guy. You really think this Mark doesn't want anything in exchange for helping you?
太好了。这么说他只是个大好人罢了。你真的认为这个叫马克的是不求回报地帮你?
Rachel: Well, I assume I'll have to take showers with him, but you know, that's true of any job.
我想我得跟他一起洗个澡。不过哪份工作不是这样。
Monica: How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Chandler: Well, my apartment isn't there anymore, because I drank it.
我的公寓已经不存在了。因为全被我喝掉了。
Phoebe: Where'd you get to? We lost you after you opened up all the presents. Yeah.
你去哪里了?你拆了礼物之后我们就找不到你了。 对。
Chandler: Yeah, I ended up in the storage room, and not alone. Woooo hoooo! !! Ow, no 'woo hooing,' no 'woo hooing.'
我后来跑到贮藏室,而且不只我一个人。哇哦!!! 不要再叫了。
Phoebe: Why, what happened?
怎么了?出了什么事?
Chandler: Ah, I fooled around with Joey's sister. Well, that's not the worst part.
我跟乔伊的姐妹瞎搞。这还不是最糟糕的。
Monica: What is the worse part?
那最糟糕的是什么?
Chandler: I can't remember which sister.
我不记得是哪个姐妹。
Ross: You see what men do! Don't tell me men are nice! This is men! !
你看到没有?别说男人有好人。这就是男人。
Monica: Are you insane? I mean Joey, is gonna kill you, he's actually going to kill you dead.
你疯了不成?乔伊会杀了你。他真的会把你杀死的。
Chandler: Ok! You don't think I thought of that?
你以为我没想到吗?
Phoebe: How can you not know which one? I mean that's unbelievable.
你怎么会不知道是哪一个? 简直无法置信。
Monica: I mean, was it Gina? Which one is Gina?
是吉娜吗? 哪个是吉娜?
Rachel: Dark, big hair, with the airplane earrings.
黑皮肤、蓬蓬头 、戴着飞机耳环。
Monica: No, no, no, that's not Gian, that's Dina.
那是迪娜,不是吉娜。
Chandler: You see you can't tell which one is which either, dwha! !
看到没?你们也分不清谁是谁。
Phoebe: We didn't fool around with any of them. Dwha! Dwha!
我们可没有跟哪个胡搞。
Chandler: Veronica. Look, it's gotta be Veronica, the girl in the red skirt. I definitely stuck my tongue down her throat.
一定是薇若妮卡。那个穿红裙子的女孩。我确实把我的舌头伸到她的喉咙里。
Monica: That was me.
那个是我。
Chandler: Oh, look, when I've been drinking, sometimes I tend to get a little overly friendly, and I'm I'm sorry. That's ok.
我喝了酒以后,有时候会变得太热情。对不起。 没关系。
Rachel: That's all right. That's ok.
不要紧。 算了。
Joey: Can I talk to you for a second? !
我可以跟你私下谈谈吗?
Ross: Hey, Joey. Hey.
嘿,乔伊。 嘿。
Joey: Come on! !
过来!!
Chandler: Why can't we talk in here? With, with, witnesses.
我们为什么不在这里谈?这里有人证。
Joey: I just got off the phone with my sister.
我刚跟我妹妹通完电话。
Ross: Ah, which, which one?
哪一个?
Joey: Mary Angela. Mary Angela. Yeah.
玛丽安琪拉。 玛丽安琪拉。 哦。
Monica: You know which one was she again?
这又是哪一个了?
Joey: Why don't you ask Chandler, 'cause he's the one that fooled around with her.
问钱德,他跟她胡搞。
She told me you said you could really fall for her. Now is that true? Or are you just getting over Janice by groping my sister.
她告诉我,你对她说你为她大为倾倒。这是实话?还是你泡我妹妹只是为了忘记珍妮丝?
Chandler: It's gotta be the first one.
一定是第一个原因。
Joey: Really? That's great! You and my sister, sitting in a tree.
真的?那太好了。你跟我妹妹坐在树上。
Chandler:Yep, I'm in a tree.
对,我在树上。
Rachel: Did he call? Did Mark call?
他来电话没有?马克来电话没有?
Monica: No honey, I'm sorry, but the weekend's not over yet.
我很遗憾。不过周末还没结束。
Rachel: Oh. Oh my God, is that Phoebe?
我的天,那是菲比吗?
Monica: I guess they're back from their date.
看来他们约完会了。
Rachel: Music. Very nice.
音乐。真甜蜜。
Monica: Oh my God!
我的天!
Rachel: So, how are you?
你好吗?
Monica: I am good. I finished my book. Oh yeah, what's it about?
我很好,我的书完稿了。 这本书讲什么?
Monica: I don't remember. Do you wanna take a walk?
我不记得了,你想散步吗?
Rachel: Yeah, I do.
想。
Ross: Dear Mary Angela. Hi. How's it going. This is the hardest letter I've ever had to write. What the hell's a matter with you?
亲爱的玛丽安琪拉:嗨,你好吗?这是我所写过最难以启齿的一封信。你是怎么搞的?
How do you think Joey's gonna react when he finds out that you blew off his sister with a letter?
你写信甩掉他妹妹,乔伊会对你怎么样?
Chandler: Well, that's the part where you tell him that I moved to France. When actually I'll be in Cuba.
这时候你就告诉他,我搬到法国去了。事实上,我人会在古巴。
Ross: All right, look, look, you've got to do this yourself, ok? In person. At least you know her name.
听我说,你得亲自去做这件事。至少你知道她叫什么名字。
You just go to the house and you ask for Mary Angela, ok? When whichever one she is comes to the door, you take her for a walk, you let her down easy.
你只要到他家去找玛丽安琪拉。不管她是哪一个,她到门口来的时候,请她去散个步,给她留点面子。
Chandler: Ok. What if Mary Angela comes to the door and I ask for Mary Angela?
万一是她来开门,而我又开口找她呢?
Ross: We're in Cuba.
那我们都在古巴。
Chandler: Joey, what wh wh wha wh wha wh wha wh wha what're you doing here?
你在这里干嘛?
Joey: Waiting for my Grandma to finish my laundry. What about you?
等我祖母帮我洗衣服。你呢?
Chandler: I'm uh I'm here to see Mary Angela.
我来见玛丽安琪拉。
Joey: You are so the man! Hey look, listen, listen, you gotta be cool, 'cause my Grandma doesn't know about you two yet, and you do not wanna tick her off.
你真是男人,来。听我说。别乱讲话,因为祖母不知道你们的事。最好不要惹她生气。
She was like the sixth person to spit on Mussolini's hanging body. Yeah.
她是,第六个在墨索里尼被吊着的尸体上吐痰的人。
Chandler: Where's Mary Angela?
玛丽安琪拉在哪里?
Joey: She's right in there. Ok.
她就在里面。 好的。
Joey's Sisters: Hey, Chandler!
嘿,钱德!
Rachel: I can't believe Mark didn't call. It's Sunday night, and he didn't call.
我不敢相信马克没有打电话来。现在是星期天晚上,他居然还没打电话来。
Ross: Bummer.
真倒霉。
Rachel: Yeah, right. Look at you, you're practically giddy.
对,看看你,你开心死了。
Ross: No, I'm genuinely sorry the Mark thing didn't work out. Look, Rach, I want only good things for you.
我真的很遗憾,马克没有帮到你。听我说,瑞秋,我也是一心为你好。
Monica: Wait a minute, why don't you just call Mark. I mean, who says you have to sit here and wait for him, you've got to make stuff happen.
等一下,为什么你不打电话给马克?谁说你必须坐在这里等他?你得主动出击。
Ross: But, you, you don't wanna seem too pushy.
对,但也不能太过分。
Monica: Honey, it's not pushy, it's he gave her his home number.
不会的。他把家里电话给了她。
Ross: What, he gave you his home number? As in like, to, to his home?
什么?他把家里电话给你,打电话到他家吗?
Rachel: Yeah, and you don't mind if I call, because you only want good things for me.
你不介意我打电话吧,既然你是一心为我好。
Ross: That's right, good things, that that is what I said.
对,为你好。我是这么说的。


《老友记》本章剧本下载