老友记 第三季 第十一集

FriendsS03E11

Part3

2019年7月21日 23:21 推荐到豆瓣

Rachel: Hello, Mark? Hi, it's Rachel Green. Oh. Oh no, don't you apologize.
马克?嗨,我是瑞秋格林。不,你千万别道歉。
Yeah, I'll hold. He left my number at work, he was gonna get it, but he was helping his niece with her report on The Pioneers.
好,我等。他把电话留在办公室,他本来要去拿。不过他得帮他侄女做研究拓荒者的报告。
Ross: That is so made up!
一听就知道是掰的。
Rachel: Yeah, oh my God, tomorrow! That, no, it's perfect. Oh, God, thank you soo much. Great! Bye! I got the interview! Oh, Yay! There you go.
我的天!明天吗?这,不,这太好了。老天,太感谢你了。太好了,再见。我可以去面试了。 哦,耶! 你看吧。
Rachel: He even offered to meet me for lunch and prep me for it. Oh, that is amazing!
他还要跟我吃午饭,帮我准备。 太了不起了。
Ross: Yeah, well, if I know Mark, and I think I do, I'd expect nothing less.
如果我了解马克,我想是的,他应该就是这种人。
Rachel: I gonna figure out what I'm gonna wear.
我得想想明天要穿什么才好。
Ross: High collar and baggy pants say I'm a pro.
高领衫加蓬蓬裤,才是专业人士的穿着。
Rachel: Yeah! Right! Ok, I'll see you guys later. Woo hoo!
是啊。好,回头见。没问题。
Ross: You go get 'em. What did I do to you? Did I hurt you in some way?
你去拿下它吧。我对你做了什么?我伤害过你吗?
Monica: What?
什么?
Ross:'Why don't you call him? !' Well, thank you very much! You know now he is gonna prep her, you know prep her, as in what you do when you surgically remove the boyfriend!
你为什么不打电话给他?真是太谢谢你了。现在他要帮她准备面试。这就是开除男朋友的前兆。
Monica: Are you crazy? ! Am I! Am I! Am I out of my mind! Am I losing my senses! ! This dreamy guy is taking my girlfriend out for a meal.
你疯了不成? 有吗?我疯了吗?我失去理智了吗?那个大好人要跟我女朋友吃饭。
Monica: Ross! You know this isn't even about you! I mean this is about Rachel and something wonderful happening for her.
罗斯,你根本不是重点!重点是瑞秋可以有好的前途。
I mean you know even if you're right, what if he wants to sleep with her, does it mean he gets too?
就算你说得对,他对她不怀好意。这表示他就能得逞吗?
Ross: No, but... I mean don't you trust her?
不会,可是 你不信任她吗?
Ross: Well, yeah!
我信!
Monica:Then get over yourself! Grow up!
不要自哀自怜了!别像个小孩子!
Ross: You grow up.
你才别像个小孩子。
Chandler: This tiramisu is, is excellent. Did you make it Mary Angela?
这提拉米苏真好吃。是你做的吗,玛丽安琪拉?
Joey's Grandmother: No! I did!
不,是我做的。
Chandler: Well, it's, it's yummy. So, uh, Mary Angela, do you like it?
真好吃。那,玛丽安琪拉,你喜欢吗?
Joey's Grandmother: Of course! It's her favorite.
当然,这是她最爱吃的。
Chandler: So, um, hum, Mary Angela, what's your second favorite?
那,玛丽安琪拉,你还喜欢什么?
Joey's Grandmother: More of Grandma's tiramisu. Oh! Would! You! Just! Please...give me the recipe 'cause this is great. It's top notch.
注释:notch:水平、等级。
吃更多奶奶做的提拉米苏。 拜托你把食谱给我,因为太好吃了。是一流的。
Joey's Grandmother: That dies with me.
食谱要跟着我进棺材。
Chandler: So will I.
我也会。
Joey's Sister: Excuse yourself and go to the bathroom.
到洗手间去。
Chandler: Oh no no no I was just squinting. That doesn't mean anything.
我只是斜视。没什么特别意思。
Joey's Sister: Just do it.
照做就是了。
Chandler: Will you excuse me I have to um...
失陪一下,我得
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Joey's Sister: Finally, I thought we'd never be alone. Can I just tell you something, I have not stopped thinking about you since the party.
终于!我还以为我们没机会独处了。听我说句话好吗?派对结束之后我满脑子都在想着你。
Chandler: Look, I may have jumped the gun here. Um, I just got out of a relationship and I'm not really in a, in a commitment kind of place.
注释:jumped the gun:抢先行动,过早地行动。
听我说,我可能操之过急了。我刚结束一段感情。我还没办法 给任何人承诺。
Joey's Sister: So! Me neither! God, Mary Angela was right, you do have the softest lips.
那又怎样?我也一样,老天。玛丽安琪拉说得对。你的嘴唇柔软极了。
Chandler: Ahhhh, you're not Mary Angela.
你不是玛丽安琪拉?
Joey's Sister: No, I'm Mary Theresa.
不,我是玛丽泰瑞丝。
Chandler: This is so bad. If if you're not Mary Angela, then then then who is?
这真是太糟糕了。如果你不是玛丽安琪拉,那谁是?
Mary Angela: I am!
我是。
Chandler: Oh, it's is so bad.
老天,这真是太糟糕了。
Mary Angela: Joey! !!
乔伊!!!
Chandler: No Joey! No Joey! No Joey! Joey!
不,不要叫乔伊!
Joey: What's going on?
怎么回事?
Chandler: You're it! Now run and hide!
就是你了,快去藏起来吧。
Mary Theresa: It's no big deal. Chandler was just kissing me because he thought I was Mary Angela.
没什么大不了的。钱德刚才在亲我。因为他以为我是玛丽安琪拉。
Joey: What? ! How could you do that, how could you think she was Mary Angela?
什么?你怎么会把她当成玛丽安琪拉?
Chandler: I wasn't sure which one Mary Angela was. Look, I'm sorry ok? I was really drunk, and you guys all look really similar.
我不肯定哪一个是玛丽安琪拉。听我说,对不起。我喝得醉醺醺。你们的样子都差不多。
Joey's Sister: I say, punch him Joey. Yeah! Punch him! !
我说揍他,乔伊。 对,揍他。
Chandler: No! You know what, we should all calm down because you know, your brother's not gonna punch me. Are ya?
我们大家应该冷静下来。因为你们的兄弟不会揍我的。是吧?
Joey: Well, that is usually what I would do. But, I just never thought you'd be on the receiving end of it. How could you do this? !
我通常会这么做。但我万万没想到有一天会揍你。你怎么能做这种事?
Chandler: Joey, if you wanna punch me, go ahead, I deserve it. But I just want you to know that I would never soberly hurt you or your family, you're my best friend. I would never do anything like this ever again.
如果你想揍我,就动手吧。我罪有应得。但我要你知道我在清醒时绝不会伤害你或你的家人。你是我最好的朋友。我再也不会做这种事了。
Cookie: So what? I say, punch him.
那又怎么样?我说揍他!
All:Yeah! Punch him! Punch him!
对,揍他!
Joey: No! No! No! No, I'm not gonna punch Chandler.
不,我不会揍钱德。
Cookie: I'll do it.
我会的。
Joey: No you won't. Hey. Look, he knows he did a terrible thing and I believe him, he's sorry. But, you got one more apology to make, all right? You gotta apologize to Mary Angela.
不,你不会的!他知道他做了一件错事,我相信他是真心道歉了。但你还要再跟一个人道歉。你得跟玛丽安琪拉道歉。
Chandler: Ok, absolutely!
当然,没问题。
Joey: All right.
好。
Joey: Cookie, now you can punch him!
甜心,现在你可以揍他了!
Chandler:What? !
什么?
Rachel: Hey! Hi! What're you doing here? Ah you know, this building is on my paper routes so I... Oh. Hi. Hi. How'd did it go?
嘿! 嘿!你怎么来了? 我顺路到这里来 哦。 嘿。 嘿。 面试怎么样?
Rachel: Oh, well, the woman I interviewed with was pretty tough, but you know thank God Mark coached me, because once I started talking about the fall line, she got all happy and wouldn't shut up.
跟我面试的女人很难对付。但幸好有马克指点我。我一谈起秋季新装,她就满意得不得了。
Ross: I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲。
Rachel: Me too!
我也是。
Ross: Uh, listen, I'm ah, I'm sorry I've been so crazy and jealous and, it's just that I like you a lot, so...
听我说,我,对不起,我这么神经又嫉妒,这是因为我很喜欢你,所以
Rachel: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Yeah. Yeah. Rachel?
嗯。 嗯。 瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah. Hi, Mark!
嗨,马克!
Mark: Hi. Um, I just talked to Joanna, and she loves you. You got it, you got the job.
嗨,我刚跟乔安娜谈过,她很喜欢你,你被录取了。
Rachel: Oh, I did! Yes. Oh my God! !
哦,我做到了! 对。 哦,我的天!
Ross: Congratu! ! lations lation.
恭喜。
Monica: So ah, Phoebe, how was your date?
菲比?你的约会怎么样?
Phoebe: Oh well you know.
你知道。
Monica: Yeah, I do know.
对,我的确清楚。
Phoebe: Ick, you were eavesdropping?
你偷听我们约会了?
Rachel: Eavesdropping. Pheebs, the ceiling tiles were falling down.
偷听?菲比,天花板的瓷砖都快掉下来了。
Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry. But I, really like this guy. And I think he really happens to like me.
对不起。但我真的很喜欢他,我想他也很喜欢我。
Ross: Maybe he's just jumping on a Pogo Stick and really likes it. Maybe the Pogo Stick likes it too?
也许他只是跳弹簧床跳得很爽。也许弹簧床也被跳得很爽。
Joey: All right, that's it! He cannot do this to Phoebe. This guy is gonna get the butt kicking of a lifetime! But, is he a big guy?
好吧,到此为止。他不能这样对菲比。我要狠狠揍这家伙一顿!但他个子很高大吗?
Ross: Ah, we'll all go. Come on.
我们一起去,来。
Phoebe: Thanks you guys! Thank you.
谢谢你们!谢谢。
Chandler: Don't worry.
别担心。
Phoebe: God, I hope they kick his ass!
老天,希望他们痛扁他一顿。
Rachel: Honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的,我很遗憾。
Monica: You know if it's any consolation, he really did sound like he was having more fun with you.
如果这可以给你一点安慰,听起来他跟你在一起比较开心。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:notch:水平、等级。
注释:jumped the gun:抢先行动,过早地行动。


《老友记》本章剧本下载