老友记 第三季 第十二集
FriendsS03E12
Part1
2019年7月22日 23:51 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 12 : The one With All the Jealousy.


老友记第3季第12集: 嫉妒。


Rachel: Ok. Hey. Umm. Does everybody hate these shoes?
你们都觉得这双鞋很丑吗?
Chandler: Oh yeah, but, don't worry. I don't think anyone's gonna focus on that as long as you're wearing that towel dress.
对,别担心,没有人会注意的,只要你穿着那件浴巾装。
Rachel: Tell him.
你跟他说吧。
Ross: It's her first day at this new job. You're not supposed to start with her!
这是她新工作的第一天,你不该一早就开她玩笑!
Chandler: All right, I suppose I can wait a day. Hey, what're you doing Friday?
好吧,我可以等到晚上再说。你星期五有节目吗?
Ross: Why?
干嘛?
Chandler: I need you to come to this bachelor party for my weird cousin Albert, you know he's the, the botanist.
你得来参加我的怪堂哥艾勃特的告别单身派对,你知道,他是植物学家。
Ross: Oh, God. You know, botanists are such geeks.
老天。植物学家都是书呆子。
Chandler: Yeah. Is that a dinosaur tie?
那是恐龙领带吗?
Ross: Hmm? Oh, yeah.
哦,是呀。
Phoebe: Good morning. Rach, I'm here with the purses!
早安。瑞秋,我拿皮包来了!
Chandler: It must take you forever to find your keys.
在这么多包里找钥匙得要一辈子。
Rachel: Thank you, thank you, thank you, Pheebs.
谢谢,菲比。
Phoebe: Your welcome, oh please want the one with the turtles.
不客气,拜托你用这个乌龟包包。
Rachel: No, no, no, no turtles scare me. I don't need that today.
不,乌龟让我害怕,今天尤其不是时候。
Ross: Honey, just relax, it's gonna be fine. Hey, umm, why don't I come down there and I'll take you out to lunch?
亲爱的,别紧张,没问题的。我过去跟你一起吃午饭吧?
Rachel: Oh honey, thank you, but Mark's taking me out.
谢了,亲爱的,但马克要带我去吃饭。
Ross: Mark is that ah, the same Mark that helped you get the job?
马克?就是那个帮你找工作的马克?
Rachel: Yeah, it's kinda like a 'good luck on your first day' sort of thing. Is this actually a lunchbox?
对,算是祝我第一天工作顺利。那是午餐盒吗?
Phoebe: Umm, no, it's a purse. And there's a thermos in it. Oh.
不,是皮包。里面还有个热水瓶。 噢。
Chandler: Hey, so can you make it on Friday?
你星期五能来吗?
Ross: What? Oh yeah, yeah I think so. Why am I invited to this again?
什么?我想可以吧。可是你为什么要请我呢?
Chandler: Well apparently Albert has no friends. He's very excited about the bachelor party though.
显然艾勃特没有朋友,他对告别单身派对充满期待。
I think actually the only reason he's getting married is so he can see a stripper.
我想他其实是为了看脱衣舞娘才结婚的。
Phoebe: A stripper at a bachelor party, that is so cliché. Why don't you get a magician? !
请脱衣舞娘参加告别单身派对,你们真是老套。你们这帮家伙为什么不请个魔术师?
Chandler: Well, if the magician can open my beer with his butt cheeks, then all right.
如果魔术师可以用臀部给我开啤酒,那就行。
Ross: She's having lunch with him. Lunch with him. You should've seen the hug she gave him when she got the job. And, and, and, he's really good looking. What am I gonna do?
她要跟他吃午饭?跟他吃午饭?你该看看她被录取时是怎么拥抱他的!而且他很帅。
Chandler: You don't do anything. Keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings! You don't cry out loud.
我该怎么办?不怎么办。放在心里,学着隐藏你的感情。不要大哭。
Joey: Yes! Guess who's in an audition for a Broadway musical?
猜猜谁得到了百老汇音乐剧的试演机会?
Chandler: I wanna say you but that seems like such an easy answer.
我本来要说是你,不过这个答案好像太容易了。
Joey: It is me! It's a musical version of A Tale of Two Cities. So, I think I'm gonna sing New York, New York, and ah, oh, I left My Heart in San Francisco.
就是我!这是音乐剧版的“双城记”,所以我想我要唱“纽约,纽约”和“我把心留在旧金山”。
Ross: Ah Joey, I don't think you get to pick the cities.
乔伊,我想轮不到你来挑城市。
Joey: What?
什么?
Ross: Mr. Dickens gets to pick 'em.
这是狄更斯先生的选择。
Joey: Who?
谁?
Chandler: I'll get you the Cliff Notes.
我拿克里夫名著解读给你。
Joey: The what?
什么?
Chandler: The abridgment.
简易文学读本。
Joey: Oh, ok. The what?
什么?
Mark:...and the style number, the invoice number, and the shipping date. Good. Any questions so far?
型号、发货号码和出货日期。很好,有问题吗?
Rachel: Yeah. What kind of discount do we get?
我们买东西会有多少折扣?
Mark:Twenty percent.
八折。
Rachel: Oh! ! I love this job! Wow! My first call.
哦!!我爱死这份工作了。我的第一通电话!
Mark: Here, let me. Rachel Green's line, how may I help you?
来,让我代劳。瑞秋格林的电话,需要我效劳吗?
Ross: Hi, is Rachel there?
嗨,瑞秋在吗?
Mark: And who may I say is calling?
请问是哪一位?
Ross: This is Ross.
我是罗斯。
Mark: Ross of...
哪位罗斯?
Ross: Of Ross and Rachel.
“罗斯和瑞秋”的罗斯。
Mark: Oh, hi! It's, it's Mark.
嗨,我是马克。
Ross: Oh hey, hey Mark. Hey, hey, hold on a second. Ok. It's Ross.
嘿,马克。 嘿。等一下。 好。 是罗斯。
Rachel: Hi honey! Hi! What ah, what's Mark, doing answering your phone?
嗨,亲爱的。 马克怎么会替你接电话?
Rachel: Oh, he's just goofing around.
他只是在附近闲逛。
Ross: Ohhhhh yeah, that's, that's funny. Why ah, why isn't he goofing around in his own office?
有意思。他干嘛不在自己办公室闲逛?
Rachel: Oh honey, this is his office too. I told you we're Joanna's two assistants.
这里就是他办公室,我说过,我们是乔安娜的两个助理。
Ross: Why does Joanna need two assistants, how, how lazy is she?
乔安娜为什么需要两个助理?她很懒吗?
Rachel: Oh! Oh my God! What did I just do? What?
我的天,我做了什么? 什么?
Rachel: I think I just shipped 3,000 bras to personnel. Honey, I gotta go. Mark, I need you!
我刚把三千副胸罩送到人事部去了!我要挂电话了,马克,我需要你!
Ross: Ok, bye bye. Ow! Ross! !
好,再见! 啊!罗斯!!
Ross: Oh, oh, I'm, I'm, I'm sorry sweetie, I was just trying to ah, I was dialing another number.
对不起,甜心,我只是要,我只是要打下一个电话。
Jeannine: All right, I just got changed in thirty seconds so you can be alone with him. You'd better go for it.
我30秒钟换好衣服就是让你跟他独处。你最好赶快展开攻势。
Monica: Please, I'm not going for anything.
我不要展开什么攻势。
Jeannine: Well, if you don't, I will.
你不要的话,我要。
Monica: Would you please go?
拜托你走吧?
Jeannine: Night Mon. Night Julio.
晚安,莫妮卡。晚安,胡利欧。
Julio: Adios.
再见。
Monica: Look Julio, someone left their book here.
胡利欧,有人把书忘在这里了。
Julio: Ah, actually, that is mine. Oh yeah? Yes.
事实上,那是我的书。 哦,是吗? 对。
Monica: What are you reading?
你在看什么书?
Julio: Flowers of Evil, by Beaudalire. Have you read it?
波德莱尔的《恶之花》。你看过没有?
Monica: Have I read it? No, are you enjoying it?
我看过没有?没有,你喜欢吗?
Julio: I thought that I would, but the translation's no good.
我本来以为我会喜欢,不过翻译得不好。
Monica: You're a poet, you don't know it.
你是诗人,居然不懂。
Julio: Actually I ah, I am a poet.
其实,我,我是诗人。
Monica: Oh, so you do know it. So um what kind of things, do you write about?
那你一定懂了。你都写些什么?
Julio: Things that move me. The, the shadow of a tree, a, a child laughing, or this lip.
写一些让我感动的事物:婆娑树影。童稚笑容。或这片嘴唇。
Monica: Mine? Right here?
我的?这里?
Julio: Yes. I can write an epic poem about, this lip.
我可以为这片嘴唇写一部史诗。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们