老友记 第一季 第六集

FriendsS01E06

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:42 推荐到豆瓣

Monica: I warned you...
我警告过你。
Rachel: Who is being loud?
谁在大吼大叫啊?
Chandler: Oh, that would be Monica. Hey, listen, I wanna borrow a couple things, Aurora spent the night, I really wanna make her breakfast.
哦,是莫妮卡。嗨,听着,我想借点东西,Aurora 在这儿过的夜,我是真想给她弄点早餐。
Monica: Oh, you got the whole night, huh?
哦,你们整晚都在一起,啊?
Chandler: Yeah, well, I only have twenty minutes until Ethan, so, y'know. .
对,恩,还剩20分钟了就该伊森了,所以,你知道……
Rachel: Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment?
哦,我怎么觉得有点懊恼的感觉?
Chandler: No, no resentment, believe me, it's worth it. Okay? Y'know how in a relationship you have these key moments that you know you'll remember for the rest of your life? Well, every single second is like that with Aurora. And I've just wasted about thirty five of them talking to you people, so, uh. . So, Monica, can you help me with the door?
不,没有,相信我,这绝对值。好吗?你知道在恋爱的时候,那些甜蜜的时刻会让你终生难忘吧?与Aurora相处的每一秒都是。而我刚刚却浪费了35秒钟跟你们这些人说话,所以,呃。摩妮卡请帮我开门?
Monica: Sure. Oh, um, Chandler? Y'know, the the old Monica would would remind you to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush... But I'm not gonna do that.
注释:scrub:用力擦洗。
注释:Teflon:特氟龙(Teflon)是杜邦公司使用在其一系列氟聚合物产品上的注册商标。
可以。Chandler?从前那个Monica可能会提醒你,刷洗特氟龙的平底锅时要用塑料刷子……但我不会那么做。
Joey: Excuse me, could you see if they could warm it up in here? I am a little concerned about goosebumps.
注释:goosebumps:鸡皮疙瘩。
不好意思,能调高下温度吗?我冷的鸡皮疙瘩都起来了。
Director: Okay, everybody ready?
好,都准备好了吗?
Joey: Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity. I mean, I know this is just the first step, but I hope that someday.
听着,我只是想谢谢你给我这么好的机会,我知道这只是第一步,但是我期待有一天。。。
Director: Lose the robe.
脱浴袍。
Joey: Right. Okay. Losing the robe. Okay, and the robe is lost.
对,好的。脱浴袍。浴袍脱完了。
Director: Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please.
好,大家注意,这个镜头我们最好一次过,拜托。
Let's roll it...water's working...and action. And cut! Hey, Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing?
开机……放水……然后……开拍。停!屁♥股男,你在干什么?
Joey: Well, I'm I'm showering.
恩,我、我在淋浴啊。
Director: No, that was clenching.
不,你在挤屁♥股。
Joey: Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, y'know? I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing...I think his butt would be angry here.
哦,恩,我是这样想的,这个男的正心烦意乱,你知道吗?他的太太死了,弟弟失踪了。。。我想他的屁♥股一定很愤怒。
Director: I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch. Once again, rolling. Water working. And action! And cut! What was that?
我想他的屁♥股会想在午餐前杀青。再来一次,开机 放水。开始!停!你又在干什么?
Joey: I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask....
我在表现沉默中绝望的感觉。不过如果你一定要问……
Chandler: God, I love these fingers...
上帝,我爱这些手指……
Aurora: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: No, actually I meant my fingers. Look at 'em, look at how happy they are.
不,实际上我是指我的手指。看看它们,看看它们多快乐。
Aurora: Oh my God, I'm late.
哦天呐,我迟到了。
Chandler: Oh no nonononononnononono, don't go...
哦不不不不不不不,别走……
Aurora: Okay.
好吧。
Chandler: Don't go.
别走。
Aurora: Okay. Oh no, I have to.
好吧。哦不,我必须得走。
Chandler: Too bad, she's leaving.
太糟了,她要走。
Aurora: I'm sorry. He'll be waiting for me.
对不起,他在等我。
Chandler: Well, I thought I thought you talked to Rick.
恩,我以为你和瑞克说过了。
Aurora: It's not Rick.
不是瑞克。
Chandler: What, Ethan? He got to spend the whole day with you!
什么,伊森?他和你呆了一整天了!
Aurora: No, it's, it's Andrew.
不,是、是安德鲁。
Chandler: I know there'll be many moments in the years to come when I'll regret asking the following question, but...And Andrew is?
我知道我问了接下来的问题后会后悔很多年,不过,安德鲁是?
Aurora: He's...new.
他是…新欢。
Chandler: Oh, so what you're saying is you're not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself?
哦,那就是说瑞克,伊森和我还不能满足你?
Aurora: No, that's not exactly what I was.
不,我以前不完全是这样。
Chandler: Well, y'know, most women would kill for three guys like us.
恩,你知道,很多女人会被我们三人迷死的。
Aurora: So what do you want?
你想要什么?
Chandler: You.
你。
Aurora: You have me!
你已拥有我!
Chandler: No no, just you.
不,只是你。
Aurora: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Chandler: Lose the other guys.
甩掉其他人。
Aurora:... Like...all of them?
他们所有人?
Chandler: C'mon, we're great together, why not?
拜托,我们在一起很好啊,为什么不呢?
Aurora: Why can't we just have what we have now? Why can't we just talk, and laugh, and make love without feeling obligated to one another? Up until tonight, I thought that's what you wanted too.
为什么我们不能保持现在这样的关系呢?为何不能只是聊天,做♥爱…彼此没有任何负担?今晚之前,我以为这也是你想要的。
Chandler: Well, y'know, part of me wants that, but it's like I'm two guys, y'know? I mean, one guy's saying 'Shut up! This is great!' But there's this other guy. Actually it's the guy who wells up every time that Grinch's heart grows three sizes and breaks that measuring device. .And he's saying, y'know, 'This is too hard! Get out! Get out!'
注释:Grinch:来源于电影How the Grinch Stole Christmas。该片讲述了一个叫格林奇的绿毛怪策划偷走整个圣诞节,后来被真情感化的故事。格林奇的心脏原本只有正常人的四分之一,在他明白小镇的人们即使没有圣诞礼物也很开心地过圣诞节的原因后,他的心脏变成了三倍大,于是他不再心胸狭隘和憎恶社会,最终回到了小镇。
恩,你知道的,有时我的一部分是想这样,但我就像是双面人,一个说”闭嘴,这样很好”!
但还有另一个。这个人每次在格林奇的心脏长到三倍大,弄坏测量装置的时候他就会热泪盈眶。他说:“这太让人受不了了!快脱身!快脱身!”
Aurora: So...which one of the two guys will you listen to?
那……你会听哪一个的?
Chandler: I don't know, I, I have to listen to both of them, they don't exactly let each other finish...
我不知道,我、我都听,他们争执不休…
Aurora: Which one?
哪一个?
Chandler:... The second guy.
第二个。
Aurora: I see.
好吧。
Aurora: Well, call me if you change your mind.
恩,改变主意后打电话给我。
Chandler: Sorry, the first guy runs the lips.
对不起,第一个在控制嘴唇。
Ross: Look at it this way: you dumped her. Right? I mean, this woman was unbelievably sexy, and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable...Tell me why you did this again?
从这个方面看:是你甩了她。不是吗?我是说,这个女人那么性感迷人、美丽聪明、遥不可及……再说一次你为什么要甩了她?
All: Hey! Movie star!
电影明星他回来了。
Monica: Hey, wait wait, aren't you the guy that plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?
嗨,等等,你是那个在Al Pacino新片中出演臀部的人吗?
Joey: Nope.
不是。
Ross: No? What happened, big guy?
不是?怎么回事,大人物?
Chandler: "Big guy?"
“大人物?”
Ross: It felt like a 'big guy' moment.
感觉好像是说‘大人物’的时候。
Joey: I got fired.
我被解雇了。
All: Oh...
哦。
Joey: Yeah, they said I acted too much with it. I told everybody about this! Now everybody's gonna go to the theatre, expecting to see me, and...
是啊,他们说我演得太过了。我已经跟所有人说了!现在每个人都会去电影院,希望看到我,而……
Rachel: Oh, Joey, you know what, no one is gonna be able to tell.
哦,乔伊,你知道的,没人能分辨出来的。
Joey: My mom will.
我妈就能。
Chandler: Something so sweet and...disturbing about that.
这真是温馨又恶心。
Joey: Y'know, I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years. And I finally get my shot, and I blow it!
你知道,六年来我除了演些烂戏外一无所成。而当我终于得到好机会了,却搞砸了它!
Monica: Maybe this wasn't your shot.
也许我不是你的机会。
Ross: Yeah, I mean...I think when it's your shot, y'know, youyou know it's your shot. Did it...feel like your shot. .?
对,我是说……我认为当是你的机会的时候,恩,你、你知道那就是你的机会。那……像是你的机会吗……?
Joey: Hard to tell, I was naked.
很难说清,我那时是裸体的。
Phoebe: No, I don't think this was your shot. I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot. I really believe big things are gonna happen for you, I do! You've gotta just keep thinking about the day that some kid is gonna run up to his friends and go 'I got the part! I got the part! I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!'.
不,我认为这不是你的机会。我的意思是,你的机会不只有一个。我真的觉得好事会降临到你身上的,真的!你要想想有那么一天,一个小子跑到他朋友那儿说‘我得到这个角色了!我得到这个角色了!我要演Joey Tribbiani的屁♥股!’
Joey: Yeah? That's so nice!
是吗?那太好了!
Monica: I'm sorry, Joey. I'm gonna go to bed, guys.
真遗憾,乔伊。我要去睡觉了,伙计们。
All: Night.
晚安。
Rachel: Uh, Mon, youyou gonna leave your shoes out here?
呃,你把鞋就放在那儿吗?
Monica: Uhhuh!
啊哈!
Rachel: Really? Just casually strewn about in that reckless haphazard manner?
真的?就这样随随便便地乱丢?
Monica: Doesn't matter, I'll get 'em tomorrow. Or not. Whenever.
没关系啊,我明天再收拾。或者不收拾。随便什么时候收拾都行。
Ross: She is a kook.
她真邋遢。
Monica: If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes. No. Don't do this. This is stupid! I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them... But then everyone will know. Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back! ...I need help!
既然这么困扰,只要出去把鞋收起来就行了啊。不,不要这样。这太蠢了!我没必要证明什么,我要出去把鞋收起来……但是那样的话大家会知道的。除非我先去收起来,然后很早就起床把鞋放回去!谁来帮我一把!
Phoebe: All you want is a dingle.
你想要的只不过是个小弟。
Joey: Not that song.
不要唱这首歌。
Chandler and Ross: All you envy's a schwang.
你所嫉妒的是男人的老二。
Joey: Come on, you guys.
少来了,伙计们。
All: A thing through which you can tinkle, or play with, or simply let hang...
一个你可以用来撒尿的东西,时而可以拿来玩弄,时而只是让其悬空摇摆。
All you want is a dingle, What you envy's a schwang. A thing through which you can tinkle or play with or simply let hang.
你想要的只不过是个小弟,你所嫉妒的是男人的老二。一个你可以用来撒尿的东西,时而可以拿来玩弄,时而只是让其悬空摇摆。

老友记.本章节注释


scrub:用力擦洗。
Teflon:特氟龙(Teflon)是杜邦公司使用在其一系列氟聚合物产品上的注册商标。
goosebumps:鸡皮疙瘩。
Grinch:来源于电影How the Grinch Stole Christmas。该片讲述了一个叫格林奇的绿毛怪策划偷走整个圣诞节,后来被真情感化的故事。格林奇的心脏原本只有正常人的四分之一,在他明白小镇的人们即使没有圣诞礼物也很开心地过圣诞节的原因后,他的心脏变成了三倍大,于是他不再心胸狭隘和憎恶社会,最终回到了小镇。


《老友记》本章剧本下载