老友记 第三季 第十二集

FriendsS03E12

Part3

2019年7月22日 23:53 推荐到豆瓣

Ross: I have been down in your store for twenty minutes trying to get a tie! What do I have to do to get some service? ! Hi Rach.
我在你们公司,找领带找了20分钟。要怎么样才有人来服务我?嗨,瑞秋。
Director: Ah Joey. Joey Tribbiani. Listen Joey, I I got a problem, I just got a call from my dance captain, he's having a relationship crisis and can't get out of Long Island.
乔伊崔比亚尼。现在出了问题。舞蹈领队打电话来。他感情出现危机,不能离开长岛。
Joey: So, does that mean the audition is off?
这表示试演取消了吗?
Director: Listen Joey, seeing as you've got the most experience, I want you to take these dancers and teach them the combination.
既然你是这里最有经验的人,我希望你来教其他舞者舞步。
Joey: What? !
什么?!
Director: Aw Joey, come on, it's easy. You know, it's hand, hand, head, head, up, Pas de bourrée, pas de bouree, big turn here, rond de jambe, grand sissone, sissone, sissone, slide back, step, step, step, and jazz hands!
好啦,很简单嘛。你知道,就是手,头,抬起来,侧跨,侧跨,大旋转,转身,跳跃,滑过来,一步,再一步,爵士手势!
Joey: It's ah, steppity-step and jazz hands.
这么说是踏步舞步和爵士手势。
Director: Have fun.
跳得高兴点。
Joey: Bye.
再见。
Phoebe: Hey! Hey.
嘿! 嘿。
Phoebe: What're you wrapping?
你在包什么?
Monica: Oh, look what I got Julio.
看我送胡利欧什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, it's a vase.
是个花瓶。
Monica: Yeah, just like the one in the poem.
就像他那首诗。
Phoebe: Yeah, well, not exactly like the one in the poem.
不完全跟那首诗一样。
Monica: What do you mean?
此话怎讲?
Phoebe: Remember how you said you were really dense about poetry?
记得你说过你不会看诗吗?
Monica: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Oh.
哦。
Monica: So! I'm just an empty vase, huh?
这么说我只是个空洞的花瓶?
Julio: What?
什么?
Monica: You know, so I don't read as many important books as you do, and I don't write trick poems that seem to be about one thing but are actually about something else.
好,我不像你那样常看名著。我也不写表里不一的怪诗。
And you know what, I get excited about stupid stuff, like when my People magazine comes on Saturday, and the new Hold Everything catalog.
我喜欢愚蠢的东西。就像我的时人杂志来的时候,还有《全部拥有》商品型录来的时候。
You know but that does not mean that I'm empty, you know, I care about things. I care about my friends and family. You have no right to make that kind of judgment about me.
但这不表示我是空洞的,我关心我的家人和朋友。你没有权利批判我!你根本不了解我。
Julio: Whoa, whoa, whoa, the poem is not about you.
哇。这首诗讲的不是你。
Monica: What?
什么?
Julio: The Empty Vase is not about you. My baby preciosa you make me so sad that you would think this.
“空花瓶”讲的不是你。我亲爱的宝贝,你居然这么想,我好难过。
Monica: I'm sorry, it's, my friend Phoebe's...
对不起,这是,我朋友菲比说
Julio: No, it's, it's about all women. Well, all American women. You feel better now?
这是讲所有的女人。应该是说,全美国的女人。好受点了没有?
Monica: Oh yeah.
哦,好受多了。
Director: All right, let's do it!
好,来吧!
Director: No, no, no. What was that?
不。那是什么玩意儿?
Joey: I know, it's the best I could get out of 'em all right.
他们最多只能跳到这个程度。
Director: Well, people!
各位!
Joey: People, people, people.
各位。
Director: Let's try it again, and this time let's everybody watch Joey. Show 'em how it's done. Count it off, Mack.
我们再试一次,这次大家好好看着乔伊。教他们怎么跳。弹琴,麦克。
Rachel: So ah, did you have fun at the bachelor party last night?
你昨晚参加告别单身派对玩得开心吗?
Chandler: Oh yeah, yeah! Look what I got, look what I got. See, she's fully dressed, right? Right.
看我拿到什么?看,她穿着衣服,对吗? 对。
Chandler: And then, and then you click it and, uh oh, she's naked. And then, and then you click it again and she's dressed.
然后按一下,她裸体了。然后再按一下,她又穿上衣服了。
She's a business woman, she's walking down the street, she's window shopping, and whoa whoa whoa, sh she's naked!
她是个做生意的女人,走在大街上。她在逛橱窗 哦,她裸体了!
Ross: Hi. Hello.
嗨。 嗨。
Chandler: You know what, I'm, I'm gonna spend some alone time with the pen.
我要跟这只笔独处一阵子。
Ross: I'm sorry, I was an idiot.
对不起,我是个白♥痴。
Rachel: A big idiot.
大白♥痴。
Ross: A big idiot. Just you have to realize is, this uh, this whole Mark thing is really hard for me.
大白♥痴。你必须了解,我很难接受马克这件事。
Rachel: Honey, why is it hard, we've been together for almost a year now?
为什么?我们在一起快一年了。
Ross: Well, I was with Carol for like eight years and, I lost her. And now if it's possible I think I love you even more.
我跟卡萝在一起八年了。而我失去了她。现在,如果有这个可能,我想我爱你比爱她更深。
So, it's hard for me to believe that I'm not gonna, well that someone else isn't gonna take you away.
所以我很难相信我不会,别人不会把你夺走。
Gunther: Let it be me! Let it be me!
让我夺走她吧!
Rachel: Honey, that's very sweet, it just seems to me though, that if two people love each other and trust each other, like we do, there's no reason to be jealous.
亲爱的,你的话好贴心。我只是觉得,如果两个人彼此相爱。彼此信任,像我们这样。就没有理由嫉妒。
Ross: I gotta get going. Bye Chandler.
我得走了。
Chandler: Oh, ok Ross. Listen, this pen is getting kinda boring, so can you pick me up some porn?
再见,钱德。这枝笔有点无聊了。可以帮我拿几本色情杂志吗?
Rachel: Where're you going?
你要去哪里?
Ross: Oh, I've got to go pick up Ben, we've got a play date this afternoon.
我得去接班,带他跟别人出去玩。
Rachel: Ohh, with who?
跟谁?
Ross: Uh, just this woman I met last night at the party.
跟我昨晚在派对上认识的女人。
Rachel: There was a woman at the...The stripper? !
昨晚派对的女人 脱衣舞娘?!
Ross:Yeah.
对。
Rachel: You, you have a play date with a stripper? !
你跟脱衣舞娘一起出去玩?!
Chandler: Man, I gotta get a kid.
老天,我得生个孩子才行。
Ross: Ah, yeah, yeah. Umm, we started talking after she, you know, did her thing. And it turns out she's got a boy about Ben's age, so we're gonna take the kids to a Gymboree class. Why, is that ok?
她跳完脱衣舞之后,我们开始聊天。她有个和班年龄相仿的儿子。我们要带孩子去上金宝贝早教课。
Rachel: Sure, is she married?
可以吗?当然可以,她结婚没有?
Ross: Ahh, no. Huh.
啊,没呢。 嗯。
Ross: Are you jealous?
你嫉妒吗?
Rachel: Noo, I, you know I just don't see why she has to play with you, that's all. I mean doesn't she, you know, have any other stripper mom friends of her own?
我不懂她干嘛跟你出去玩。她没有其他当妈妈的脱衣舞娘朋友吗?
Ross: You are totally jealous.
你嫉妒得要命。
Rachel: Aw, I'm not jealous. All right this is about, umm, people, feeling certain things, you know, about strippers. And you know, and um, I... Honey, I love you too. Ugh. Bye.
我才没有嫉妒。这是因为,人们对脱衣舞娘,都有某种,看法,你知道 我也爱你。 额。 再见。
Rachel: Wait, wait, wait.
等等。
Ross: What? Huh.
干嘛?嗯。
Rachel: Well, there's a kiss he won't forget for a few hours, you know.
这个吻可以让他回味好几个小时。
Chandler: Yeah. Either that, or you just turned him on and sent him off to a stripper.
或者,你刚煽起他的火来,反而便宜了脱衣舞娘。
Man: Is there a Julio here?
胡利欧在这里吗?
Julio: I am Julio.
我就是胡利欧。
Man: Mister Pretentious, you think there's no one finer, well your poems are unpublished, and you work in a diner.
你非常自以为是。以为自己好得不得了你的诗都没出版。你在餐厅工作。
Quartet: You're no God's gift to women, that's all in your headdddd. You are just a butt munch. Bass Singer: No one likes a butt munch.
你不是上帝对女人的恩赐,这只是你自以为是。你只是个马屁精。 没人喜欢马屁精。
Quartet: And you're also bad in bedd edd edd!
你的床上工夫也很烂!


《老友记》本章剧本下载