老友记 第三季 第十三集

FriendsS03E13

Part1

2019年7月23日 23:47 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 13 : The one Where Monica and Richard Are Friends.


老友记第3季第13集: 莫妮卡和理查德只做朋友。


Clerk: Hi. Six dollars, please.
嘿。 六块钱。
Monica: Six? I just had it for one night. It's three.
六块?我才租了一个晚上。是三块钱。
Clerk: Eight o'clock is the cutoff and, aww, it's 8:02.
八点钟结算,现在八点两分了。
Monica: You know, in a weird way, you have too much power. Look, you're gonna have to help me out here, because I only have three.
不知道为什么,你的权力好像太大了。你得帮帮我,我只有三块钱。
Richard: I can help with that.
我可以帮忙。
Monica: Oh my God. Richard? Hi! Hi!
我的天,理查?嘿! 嘿!
Monica: Wow! Your lip went bald. Hey, thanks.
你的胡子刮掉了。谢谢。
Richard: So, you look great.
你气色很好。
Monica: Right.
是啊。
Richard: No you do. You just...you... What? You've got panties stuck to your leg.
不,真的 你 什么? 你的内♥ 裤黏在腿上了。
Monica: That's because I I was just grabbing some things out of the dryer, and its static cling. Or, maybe it's just that God knew I'd be running into you and saw an opportunity.
我刚才从烘干机里拿出衣服,这是静电。也许老天爷知道我会碰到你,觉得这是个机会。
Richard: It's good to see you.
见到你真高兴。
Monica: It's good to see you too.
我也是。
Monica: So you see that guy? He's in classics now, but you know as soon as we leave he's going straight to the porn.
看到那家伙没有?他现在看的是经典巨片,不过等我们一走,他就马上去逛色情片。
Richard: He's gonna go up to the counter with Citizen Kane, Vertigo, and Clockwork Orgy. This is nice. I missed this. Yeah.
到时候他会租“公民凯恩” 、“迷魂记”和“发条纵欲”。这样真好。我好怀念这种时光。
Monica: Me too.
我也是。
Richard: So, you wanna get a hamburger or something?
想一起吃个汉堡什么的吗?
Monica: Oh, um, I don't know if that's a good idea.
我不知道这样好不好。
Richard: Oh. Look, just friends, I won't grope you. I promise.
只是朋友嘛。我保证不会对你毛手毛脚。
Monica: Yeah, I ju I think it's, too soon.
我觉得太快了。
Richard: No it's not too soon, I had lunch at a eleven.
不会太快,我十一点吃的午餐。
Chandler: Yeah, baby!
好啊!
Ross: What're you doing?
你在做什么?
Chandler:Making chocolate milk. You want some?
巧克力牛奶,想喝吗?
Ross: No thanks. I'm 29.
不,谢了,我已经29岁了。
Rachel: Oh my God, I gotta go to work!
我的天,我得上班了。
Ross: Oh sweetie, what time do you think you're gonna get off tonight?
你今晚几点下班?
Rachel: Oh I don't know honey. It could be really late.
可能会很晚。
Ross: Oh come on, not again.
拜托,怎么又这样?
Rachel: I know. I'm sorry. Look, I'll make a deal with you ok? Hmm.
我知道,对不起。我们商量一下好吗? 嗯。
Rachel: For every night that you're asleep before I get home from work... Yeah. I will wake you up in a way that's proved very popular in the past.
只要你在我回家以前睡着 对。 我就用你以前很喜欢的方法把你唤醒。
Ross: Now, if you need to stay late, I wanna be supportive of that.
如果你要加班,我很愿意支持你。
Phoebe: Hi. Hey.
嘿。 嗨。
Joey: Look at you. Since when do you rollerblade?
看,你什么时候开始溜冰了?
Phoebe: Oh! Since tomorrow. I met this really cute guy in the park and he like you know, jogs, and blades, and swims, and so, you know we made a deal, he's gonna, teach me how to do all sorts of jock stuff.
明天。我在公园遇到一个帅哥。他是慢跑、溜冰和游泳高手,我们说好了。他要教我各种运动。
Ross: And what are you gonna do for him?
那你要如何回报他?
Phoebe: I'm gonna let him.
我会让他达到目的。
All: Ok. Cool.
好吧。 很好。
Monica: Morning. Hey.
早安。 嗨。
Rachel: Somebody got in late last night.
有人昨晚很晚才回来哦。
Monica: Yeah well, I, ran into Richard. What?
这个嘛,我碰到理查了。 啥?
Rachel: When did this happen? Oh, um, around 8:02. We ah, talked for a little while, and then um, we went out for an innocent burger.
什么时候的事? 大概八点零二分。我们聊了一会儿,然后一起吃了个单纯的汉堡。
Phoebe: Oh, there's no such thing as an innocent burger.
没有所谓“单纯的汉堡”。
Ross: Why, are you gonna see him again?
你还会跟他见面吗?
Monica: Tomorrow night.
明天晚上。
Rachel: Monica, what're you doing?
莫妮卡,你这是在干什么?
Chandler: Well, she spent the last six months getting over him, and now she's celebrating that by going on a date with him.
她花了六个月才忘记他,现在她庆祝的方式 就是跟他约会。
Monica: It's not a date, ok? I'm just gonna teach him how to make lasagna for some potluck dinner he has.
注释:potluck:百味餐(参加者带食物分享)。
这不是约会,好吗?我要教他做意大利面,他要在家里请客。
Joey: Well, you might wanna make a little extra, because, you know, you'll probably be hungry after the sex.
最好多做一点,做♥ 爱之后会很饿。
Monica: We're not gonna have sex! Ok, nothing's changed here. He still doesn't want children and I still do, so that's why we're just gonna be friends.
我们不会上床。一切如旧。他还是不要孩子,我还是想要孩子。所以我们只能当朋友。
Ross: Naked friends.
赤♥ 裸的朋友。
Rachel: Hey. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Rachel: Do you have any ice?
你有冰吗?
Joey: Check the freezer. If there's none in there, then we're probably out. Are you just getting in from work? It's late.
打开冰箱看看。如果没有,那大概就是用完了。你刚下班吗?很晚了。
Rachel: Yeah, I know. I had the greatest day though, I got to sit in on the meeting with the reps from Calvin Klein.
我知道,不过今天实在太棒了。我和卡文克莱的销售代表开会。
I I told my boss I liked this line of lingerie, she ordered a ton of it. How was your day?
我看中一款性感内衣,我老板就订了一吨,你呢?
Joey: I discovered I'm able to count all of my teeth using just my tongue.
我发现我可以光用舌头数完所有牙齿。
Rachel: Hmm. Umm, why do you have a copy of The Shining in your freezer?
你把一本“闪灵” 放在冰箱干嘛?
Joey: Oh, I was reading it last night, and I got scared, so...
我昨晚越看越害怕,就
Rachel: But ah, you're safe from it if it's in the freezer?
把书放进冰箱你就安全了吗?
Joey: Well, safer. You know, I mean I never start reading The Shining, without making sure we've got plenty of room in the freezer, you know.
至少安全一点。我每次看书的时候,都先确定冰箱里有地方放。
Rachel: How often do you read it?
你常常看这本书吗?
Joey: Haven't you ever read the same book over and over again?
你从不把一本书一看再看吗?
Rachel: Well, umm, I guess I read Little Women more than once. But I mean that's a classic, what's so great about The Shining?
“小妇人”我看了好几次。那是经典作品。“闪灵”哪里好看?
Joey: The question should be, Rach, what is not, so great about The Shining.
你应该问,“闪灵”有哪里不好看?
Ok? And the answer would be: nothing. All right? This is like the scariest book ever. I bet it's way better than that classic of yours.
好吗?答案是“没有”,知道吗?这是有史以来最恐怖的书。一定比你的经典作品好看。
Rachel: Ok. Ah, well, we'll just see about that, ok? I will read The Shining, and you, will read Little Women.
我们走着瞧,好吗?我看“闪灵” 你看“小妇人”。
Joey: All right, you got it. All right. Ok. Ok.
好,没问题。 没问题。 行。 行。
Joey: Ah, now Rach, these ah, these little women. Yeah.
瑞秋,这些小妇人。 嗯。
Joey: How little are they? I mean, are they like scary little?
到底有多小?会不会小得很恐怖?
Phoebe: Oh, Chandler, Ross, this is Robert. Oh, hey. Hi. Hey.
哦,钱德、罗斯,这是劳勃。 哦,嘿。 嘿。 嘿。
Phoebe: You've have lipstick right here. Um, that's ok, it's mine, we just kissed. Oh.
你这里沾了唇膏。没关系,那是我的唇膏。我们刚才接吻了。 哦。
Chandler: So isn't it ah, a bit cold out for shorts?
穿短裤有点冷吧?
Robert: Well, I'm from California.
我是加利福尼亚人。
Chandler: Right, right. Sometimes you guys just burst into flame.
对,有时候你们加利福尼亚人会自燃。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:potluck:百味餐(参加者带食物分享)。


《老友记》本章剧本下载