老友记 第三季 第十三集

FriendsS03E13

Part2

2019年7月23日 23:48 推荐到豆瓣

Chandler: I'm up! I'm up, I've gotten up now! Anybody ah, want anything?
我起来了!我起来了。有人要什么吗?
Phoebe: I'll have coffee. Yeah, me too.
我要咖啡。 我也是。
Ross: Yeah, make that three.
三杯吧。
Chandler: Ok, Ross, why don't you come with me?
罗斯,跟我来。
Ross: Ok. What ah, what is the matter with you? What's going on?
怎么了?怎么回事?
Chandler: Robert's coming out.
劳勃快出来了。
Ross: What, what do you mean, what? Is he gay?
什么意思?他是同性恋?
Chandler: He's coming out of his shorts.
他就快从短裤里掉出来了。
Ross: What? !
什么?
Chandler: The man is showing brain.
这家伙暴露重要部位。
Ross: Are you sure? Hold on. I'm sorry you guys, that was a coffee and a...
你确定?等一下。对不起。你们点的是咖啡和...
Robert: Coffee. Ok. We could write it down for you?
咖啡。 对了。 我们可以写下来。
Ross: No, no, that won't be ah, that won't be necessary.
不,不用了。
Chandler: Wellll? Yeah, yeah, yeah!
怎么样?好!
Chandler: What do we do? What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
Ross: Well, I suppose we just, try to not look directly at it.
我想只能尽量不要用正眼看。
Chandler: Like an eclipse.
就像日食一样。
Richard: So when people compliment me on my cooking tonight, what do I say?
如果今晚有人称赞我的手艺,我该怎么说?
Monica: Uh you say 'Thank you very much,' and then you buy me something pretty. Come on, we're gonna put our hands in this bowl, and we're gonna start squishing the tomatoes.
你说“多谢夸奖”。然后给我买漂亮礼物。来,我们把手放进这个碗里,然后开始把番茄压碎。
Richard: Ew, this feels very weird.
感觉怪怪的。
Monica: You touch people's eyeballs every day and this feels weird.
你整天摸人家的眼球还说这感觉怪怪的?
Richard: Yeah, well, sure I touch them, but I spent years learning not to squish them. That's my hand. Oh. Ok.
我当然会摸人家的眼球。但我花了好多年才学着不要压碎它们。那是我的手。 哦。 好了。
Monica: Gotta keep squishing. Tomatoes are squishing. Ok. Op.
继续压。 番茄吱吱响。 好。 哦。
Monica: Oh, gosh, you got some on your shirt. Yeah. Hold on a second, ok, just put a little club soda on it get it right away, should umm...do the trick.
哦,天,你的衬衫沾到了。嗯。 等一下。马上放苏打水上去。应该 就可以了。
Richard: What?
怎么了?
Monica: Umm, you've got some on your pants.
你裤子上也沾到了。
Richard: I'll just throw them out.
干脆丢掉算了。
Joey: These little women. Wow!
这些小妇人。
Chandler: You're liking it, huh?
你喜欢吗?
Joey: Oh yeah! Amy just burned Jo's manuscript. I don't see how he could ever forgive her.
喜欢,爱美刚烧了乔的稿子。我看他永远不会原谅她。
Ross: Umm, Jo's a girl, it's short for Josephine.
乔是女的,是乔瑟芬的简称。
Joey: But Jo's got a crush on Laurie. Oh. You mean it's like a girl girl thing? 'Cause that is the one thing missing from The Shining.
但乔喜欢劳瑞。你是说这是女同性恋?“闪灵”可没有这种东西。
Chandler: No no, actually Laurie's a boy.
不,其实劳瑞是男的。
Joey: No wonder Rachel had to read this so many times.
难怪瑞秋要看这么多次。
Phoebe: Hey! Hey. Hey! How'd the ah, basketball go?
嘿! 嘿。 篮球好玩吗?
Phoebe: Oh, ok, I learned how to shoot a layup, a foul shot, and a twenty three pointer.
我学会了篮板球、罚球,和23分球。
Chandler: You mean a three pointer?
你是说三分球吧?
Phoebe: Oh, I get more because I'm dainty.
我姿势优美,可以多几分。
Robert: So, um, is there a phone here, I can check my messages?
这里有没有电话可以查留言?
Phoebe: Yeah, in the back. Do you want a quarter?
在后面,你有铜板吗?
Robert: Oh, no, thanks. I always carry one in my sock.
我一向在袜子里放一个铜板。
Joey: What're you doing? Get back over on your side of the...Hello! ! Hi, I'm Joey, we haven't met.
你干嘛?回去那边坐 喂!!我是乔伊,我们还没见过面。
Robert: Ah, good to meet you. Robert.
很高兴认识你,劳勃。
Phoebe: What? What? You guys, what is going on? Do you not like Robert? Why are you laughing? !
怎么了?怎么了?你们怎么回事?你们不喜欢劳勃吗?你们笑什么?
Ross: Calm down. There's no reason to get testy.
注释:testy:易怒的; 暴躁的。
平静一点,用不着激动。
Phoebe: You guys! ! Come on!
你们怎么回事嘛!
Chandler: We're sorry, We're sorry, it just seems that Robert isn't as concealed in the shorts area, as ah, one may've hoped.
对不起,对不起,只不过你的劳勃的短裤蔽体的部份,好像是少了一点。
Phoebe: What do you mean? Hey. Hey.
什么意思? 嘿。 嘿。
Joey: Uh Robert, could you ah, ha uh, pass me those cookies?
把饼干拿给我好吗?
Robert: Sure.
没问题。
Monica: So, how'd the lasagna go over? Really? ! Good. So you owe me three pretty things. Yeah, I've been thinking a lot about you too.
他们喜不喜欢意大利面?真的?很好。现在你欠我三样礼物了。我一直在想着你的事。
I know. That's hard this whole platonomy thing. It's a word! Yeah, I do think it's better this way. Yeah, we're being smart. Yes, I'm sure.
这种柏拉图恋情很不容易。这是一个词。我觉得这样比较好。这样才是明智之举。对,我肯定。
Richard: You really sure?
你真的肯定?
Monica: I'll call you back.
我稍后再打给你。
Monica: So we can be friends who sleep together.
我们可以当有性关系的朋友。
Richard: Absolutely, this'll just be something we do, like racquetball.
没错,这不代表什么。就像打壁球一样。
Monica: Sounds smart and healthy to me. So um, just out of curiosity, um, do you currently have any other racquetball buddies?
听起来聪明又健康。不过基于好奇心你还有几个打壁球的伙伴?
Richard: Just your dad. Although that's actually racquetball. You know I I do have a blind date with my sister's neighbor next Tuesday. Do you want me to cancel it?
只有你爸爸一个。显然那是真的壁球。我下星期二要和我妹妹的邻居约会。你希望我取消吗?
Monica: No! No! Yeah.
不要! 是啊。
Monica:'Cause if you did that means you'd be canceling it for me...we're just friends. Exactly.
如果你取消,那就是为我取消的 而我们只是朋友。 没错。
Robert: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey. Ooh! Don't sit down!
嘿。哦!不要坐!
Robert: Ready to go to the batting cage?
准备去练习场了吗?
Phoebe: Yeah you bet. And, first here's a gift.
可以。不过先送你一个礼物。
Chandler: Stretchy pants! Why, those are the greatest things in the world! If I were you I would wear them every day, every day!
伸缩内♥ 裤!世界上最好的东西!如果是我,我会天天穿!
Robert: Jeez, thank you really that's, that's so nice. But um, to be honest, I don't think I can wear these, they're so tight, I feel like I'm on display. I'm sorry.
谢谢,真的,你太体帖了。不过说老实话,我看我不能穿。这东西太紧了,我会觉得轮廓能被别人看到。对不起。
Phoebe: That's all right. uh...I figured...
没关系。啊 我再想办法。。。
Robert: Hey!
嘿!
Joey:Hey! How you doing? How's it going?
嘿,你好吗?大家好吗?
Ross: Good.
很好。
Joey:Hey, Rach, how're you doing with The Shining?
“闪灵”好不好看?
Rachel: Oh, Danny just went into room 217.
丹尼刚走进217号房。
Joey: Oooh, the next part's the best, when that dead lady in the bathtub...
下面是最精彩的!浴缸里的死女人
Rachel: Oh, no, meh nah nah nah, come on you're gonna ruin it!
不不,这样就不好看了!
Joey: All right I'll talk in code. Remember when the kid sees those two blanks in the hallway?
我用密码说。记得小孩在走廊看到那两个“什么”吗?
Chandler: Hmmm, that's very cool.
对,那里很好看。
Joey: Oh, all blank, and no blank, make's blank a blank blank. Oh no no no, no, the end, when Jack almost kills them all with that blank, but then at last second they get away. Aww!
所有的“什么”都把 “什么”弄成“什么”。不,讲结局。杰克差点用“什么” 杀了他们。不过到最后关头,他们还是跑了。
Rachel: Joey! I can't believe you just did that!
你居然做这种事。
Chandler: I can't believe she cracked your code!
她居然识破你的密码。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:testy:易怒的; 暴躁的。


《老友记》本章剧本下载