老友记 第三季 第十五集

FriendsS03E15

Part3

2019年7月25日 14:39 推荐到豆瓣

Mischa: He says he was too.
他说他也是。
Phoebe: Interesting.
有意思。
Mischa: So I was wondering...
我在想
Phoebe: Ok, ah, before you get all talky again, umm, could you also please tell Sergei, that I really like his suit.
好,趁你们还没开口说话,麻烦你告诉塞尔吉,我很喜欢他的西装。
Mischa: Eh, he said, thank you very much, he thinks you look very pretty tonight, your hair, golden like the sun. So you're a chef?
他说,“谢谢你,你今晚很美”您的秀发如阳光闪闪发亮。这么说你是个厨师?
Monica: I'm also thinking about opening up my own restaurant. Oh, really?
我打算自己开一间餐厅。 哦,真的?
Phoebe: Monica, can I talk to you behind my menu, please. What were you doing?
莫妮卡,跟你说几句悄悄话好吗。你这是干什么?
Monica: Well, I was having a conversation.
我在聊天啊。
Phoebe: Yeah but, Mischa is so interested in you, that Sergei and I haven't been able to say two words to each other.
没错但,米夏对你非常有意思,塞尔吉跟我根本说不上话。
Monica: What do you want me to do? To sit here silently while the three of you have a conversation?
你要我安安静静地坐着?听你们三个人说话?
Phoebe: That would be great. Thank you.
那太好了。谢谢你。
Rachel: Hello!
你好!
Mark: Oh, hi. It's Mark. Oh.
哦,嗨,我是马克。 哦。
Mark: What? Is it my breath?
怎么?我有口臭吗?
Rachel: No! Sorry, I just thought you were somebody else. Hi!
没有!对不起,我以为是别人打来的。嘿!
Mark: Hi. Well, look, I was just gonna leave a message, isn't tonight your, your big anniversary dinner?
嘿。我只是打来留话的,今晚不是你的周年纪念日吗?
Rachel: Well, umm... Rach, are you ok?
啊 瑞秋,你没事吧?
Rachel: Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事。
Mark: You wanna talk, I mean I can come over?
你想聊聊吗?我可以过来。
Rachel: No! Really, no, please, that's, that's ok.
别了!真的不必了,没关系。
Mark: All right, all right, I'm coming over, and I'm bringing Chinese food.
好,好,我带中国菜过来。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, I'm not, I'm not hungry.
哦,我不饿。
Mark: It's for me. Oh. Ok, bye.
是我要吃的。 哦。好吧,再见。
Joey: So what're you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
Ross: What can I do? One person wants to break up, you break up.
我能怎么办?对方想分手,就只能分手了。
Chandler: Hey, no way! Come on, this is you guys, call her and work it out.
嘿,才不是这么回事!你是男人,打电话去和好。
Ross: Oh come on, we just had this huge fight, all right? don't I have to wait a while?
哦,得了,我们刚刚才大吵一架,好吗?不用先等一段时间吗?
Chandler: Hey, this isn't like swimming after you eat, pick up the phone! !
又不是刚吃完饭不能游泳,去打电话!!
Chandler: You know that whole swimming thing is a myth.
你知道吧,吃完饭不能游泳其实是个传言。
Joey: Yeah, tell that to my Uncle Lenny.
没错,去跟我蓝尼叔叔说吧。
Chandler: Why? What happened to him?
为什么?他怎么了?
Joey: Nothing, he just really believes in that.
没咋地,只不过他非常相信这回事。
Rachel: Oh, and then, we got into this big stupid fight. I just, it was awful.
哦,然后,我们大吵一架,弄得很僵。
I told him he treats me like a park ranger, or something, oh and then, aw, I told him I wanted to take a break, I don't wanna take a break.
我说他把我当公园管理员什么的,然后,我告诉他我想分手,我不想分开。
Mark: Wow. I'm sorry. Egg roll?
我真替你难过。蛋卷?
Rachel: No. And then I called him, and he wasn't there.
不。然后我打电话给他,他不在家。
Mark: Well, then he's, he's probably just, out.
他、他大概只是出去了。
Rachel: Oh, thank you that's very helpful, I'm glad you came over.
谢谢你,你说的话好有用,你来了可真好。
Rachel: Hello. Hi! It's me.
你好。 嗨!是我。
Rachel: Hi! Oh, I'm so glad you called.
嗨!哦,很高兴你打来。
Ross: Really? I've been thinking, this is crazy, I mean don't, don't you think we can work on this?
真的?这太荒谬了,你不觉得,我们可以沟通吗?
Mark: Hey, what do you wanna drink?
嘿,你想喝什么?
Ross: Who's that?
那是谁?
Rachel: Nobody.
没有人。
Mark: Is it ok if I finish the apple juice?
我可以把苹果汁喝光吗?
Ross: Is that Mark?
那是马克吗?
Rachel: Umm, honey, look, he just came over to... Yeah! Got it!
哦,亲爱的,他只是过来 好!我懂了!
Chloe: Hey, dinosaur guy, look at you so sad. Come dance.
嘿,恐龙先生,看你这么伤心。来跳舞吧。
Ross: Ah, that's ok, thanks.
呃,没关系,谢谢你。
Chloe: Hey, you don't have to smile. You just have to dance. Look, I don't feel like dancing, I feel like having a drink. Ok? Oh, ok. Hey, two beers.
嘿,你不必笑。只要跳舞就好了。 我不想跳舞,我想喝酒。好吗? 哦,成。两瓶啤酒。
Mischa: And the vet said it was time. And so from half a world away, while my Mother held the phone to his ear, I said goodbye to my dog, in seven languages.
兽医跟我说它时候到了。我在地球的另一端,我母亲把电话拿到它耳朵旁边,我用七种语言跟我的狗说再见。
Monica: Can I have a tissue? Oh, yeah, sure. I just, hope you, don't accidentally suck it up through your nose and choke on it.
给我一张面纸好吗? 哦,没问题。希望你,不会不小心吸进鼻子里呛死。
Mischa: Sergei, would like to apologize for my behavior tonight.
塞尔吉说,为我今晚的言行道歉。
Phoebe: Well, tell him, apology accepted.
跟他说,“我接受他的道歉”。
Mischa:...Oh, he's unbelievable. I mean for the first time in three years someone actually wants to talk to me, but do you think he would let me enjoy that, no! !
哦,真没想到。这么多年来第一次有人想跟我说话,但你想他会让我这么好过吗?当然不会!!
You silly diplomat, why don't you learn some English, Sergei?
你这个笨外交官,为什么自己不学英文,谢尔盖?
Phoebe: Excuse me, but umm, isn't he paying for your dinner?
对不起,你的晚餐,不是他付账的吗?
Monica: Hey, the man's dog just died.
嘿,人家的狗才刚过世。
Mischa: I have just resigned my post. Would you care to accompany me to the Rainbow Room? I have diplomatic coupons.
我辞职了,你愿不愿意陪我到彩虹厅?我有外交官折价券。
Monica: It will be my pleasure. My guy has coupons. Your guy can't even say coupons.
这是我的荣幸。我的男伴有折价券。你的男伴连“折价券”都不会讲。
Sergei: Uh, plate.
盘子。
Phoebe: Plate! Yes, plate. Plate. Plate. Plate.
盘子!对,盘子。 盘子。盘子。盘子。
Phoebe: See, we don't need them. Plate? Yeah.
看,我们不需要他们。 盘子? 对。
Ross: I like this song.
我喜欢这首歌。
Chloe: Well, you're practically dancing already. Why don't you just do it over here? Oh, no.
你等于已经在跳舞了。不如到这里来跳吧? 哦,不。
Chloe: What? Are you married? 'Cause that's ok.
你已婚了,是吧?也无所谓。
Rachel: Oh, be home, be home, be home, be home, be home, be home. Be home. Be home, be home. Oh, you're not home.
哦,在家 哦,你不在家。
Chloe: Still no smile?
还是不笑?
Sergei: Tuchi, tuchi, Miss Americccan pie. Ameri ccan. Ameri can. Ameri ccan. Ameri can. You know it's a very hard language. Let's do it again. Tuchi, tuchi, Miss Americccan pie.
美国派小姐。美国的 这种语言很难学。再来一次。 美国派小姐。


《老友记》本章剧本下载