老友记 第三季 第十六集

FriendsS03E16

Part1

2019年7月28日 04:42 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 16 : The one The Morning After.


老友记第3季第16集: 次日清晨。


Joey: Previously on Friends. I mean, I don't feel like I even have a girlfriend anymore.
“前情提要”。 我觉得自己好像没有女朋友。
Rachel: You want me to just quit my job so that you can feel like you got a girlfriend?
你是不是要我辞职,好让你觉得自己有女朋友?
Ross: Is this about Mark? Oh my God.
这又是为了马克吗? 我的老天爷。
Ross: Ok, it's not, it's not. Oh my God. I cannot keep having this same fight with you Ross! Look, urrgh, maybe we should just take a break.
好,不是,不是。 我的老天爷。我不能老是跟你为同一件事情吵架!也许我们应该冷静一下。
Ross: Fine, you're right. Let's ah, let's take a break, Let's get some frozen yogurt or something. No. A break from us.
很好,你说得对。我们冷静一下,我们去吃冷冻酸奶。 不了。我们分手吧。
Rachel: Then, we had this big, stupid fight, and I said I wanted to take a break, I don't wanna take a break.
然后,我们大吵一架,弄得很僵,我告诉他我想冷静一下,我不想分开。
Ross: I've been thinking, this is crazy, I mean don't, don't you think we can work on this?
这太荒谬了,我们不能沟通吗?
Mark: Hey, what do you want to drink?
嘿,你想喝什么?
Ross: Who's that?
那是谁?
Rachel: Nobody.
没有人
Ross: Is that Mark? Honey look, he just.
那是马克吗? 亲爱的,他只是过来
Ross: Yeah! Got it!
好!我懂了!
Chloe: Hey, come dance. What? Are you married? 'Cause that's ok.
嘿,来跳舞吧。啥?你结婚了吗?那也无所谓。
Monica: Hey. Hey.
嘿。 嘿。
Monica: How's the big anniversary dinner?
昨晚的周年纪念日大餐怎么样?
Rachel: Well, we never actually got to dinner.
我们根本没机会吃晚餐。
Monica: Ohhh, nice.
哦,很好。
Rachel: No, we kinda broke up instead.
不,我们分手了。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: My God, Monica it's on the ceiling.
我的天,喷到天花板了。
Monica: That's ok, this is more important than fruit on my ceiling! You broke up? !
没关系,这件事的重要性超过天花板上的水果!你们分手了?!
Rachel: Yeah, but it's ok, because when Ross left, Mark came over. Oh no! ! No. Rachel, you and Mark? ! No, no no, it's ok, calm down.
对,不过没关系,罗斯走了以后,马克来了。 哦不!! 不是你想的那样。 瑞秋,你跟马克?! 不,不不,没关系,别紧张。
Mark and I talked, and I realized how much I love your stupid brother, and, yeah, we got our problems, but I really wanna make it work.
马克跟我聊了很久,我了解自己有多爱你的蠢大哥,我们有问题,但我真心想跟他继续交往下去。
Chloe: Morning!
早安!
Rachel: Hi, it's me. I've been trying to reach you all night. I feel awful.
嘿,是我,我找了你一整夜。我好难过。
Please, Ross, you've gotta know there is nothing between me and Mark. This whole break up thing is just stupid. Yeah!
拜托,罗斯,我跟马克没有什么我。们分手这事真是太愚蠢了。 对!
Rachel: Eh, I'm just so sorry I put you through it. And, I, you know, I don't wanna get back together over a machine. Na huh.
我这样折磨你,真对不起。我不想用答录机和好。 嗯。
Rachel: So, I love you. I love you.
我爱你。 我爱你。
Rachel: And you know what, I'm gonna, I'm gonna go to bed now, but ah, on my way to work tomorrow morning, I'm gonna stop by around 8:30. Ok. Bye.
跟你说,我要睡了,但我明天早上上班的时候,八点半过来。 好。 再见。
Ross: Chloe, Chloe how's it coming?
克萝伊,你好了没有?
Chloe: Hey, what kind of puppy do you think I should get?
嘿,你觉得我应该买什么样的狗?
Ross: Umm, oh, hey, you know, I don't know. How about a big one?
啊,哦嘿,我不知道。买只大狗怎么样?
Chloe: My apartment is so. Well then a small one! ! Listen, let's, we kinda have to get going! Wait! Where's my shoes?
可是我的公寓 那买小狗好了!!嘿,我们该走了! 等等!我的鞋子呢?
Ross: You, you sure you need shoes? Ok.
你,你要穿鞋子?好的。
Chloe: Do I know why we're rushing? Yeah, you know the ah, the girlfriend I told you about last night? Well it turns out she ah, she wants to get back together with me. Oh, I found it!
我们干嘛这么赶? 我不是跟你提过我女友吗?结果她,想跟我复合。哦,找到了!
Chloe: That's so great for you guys! Yeah!
那真是太好了! 是啊!
Chloe: You must be so happy! Yes, yes I am, one of the many things I'm feeling. Well.
你一定很高兴! 对,我是觉得很高兴。哦
Chloe: Good luck, with your girlfriend. Oh, thank you. Hey, hey. Rachel! !! !
祝你们好运。 哦,谢谢。嘿,嘿。瑞秋!!!!
Rachel: Hi. Ohhh, you got my message. Yeah, oh hey, you are right on time.
嘿,哦,你听到我的留言没有? 收到了,哦嘿,你真准时。
Rachel: So what do you say? Can I be your girlfriend again? Yes, you can, very much. Ahhhh! !
我可以再当你的女朋友吗? 当然可以,这样最好了。 啊!!
Phoebe: Hey! Hey. Hey, why are you mopping your ceiling? Oh, there's banana on it.
嘿! 嘿! 嘿,你干嘛拖天花板? 哦,上面有香蕉。
Phoebe: Wow, I have the spirit of an old Indian woman living in mine.
哇哦,有个印第安老女人的灵魂住在我家客厅里。
Monica: So then you know?
那你知道?
Phoebe: The mailman was downstairs, so I brought up your mail. Oh, good. Thanks. Now what is Fabutech?
邮差来过了,我帮你把邮件拿上来。 哦,太好了,谢谢。 那是法布科技的东西吗?
Monica: Ok, all right don't judge me too much. Ok? Um, but I saw this infomercial, and um, I swear to you I have never ever bought anything on TV before, except for this mop.
好吧,不要看不起我。好吗?我看到这个,我发誓我从来没有买过购物频道的东西,除了这只拖把以外。
But there was this stuff on leg waxing, it just, it looked so amazing. Waxine! !
不过这个刮腿毛膏很棒,他光看上去就是如此惊人 “刮刮看!!”
Monica: Yes! Have you seen it? Oh, it's incredible! I so wanna be a Waxine girl. I know! !
对!你看过? 哦,这太棒了!我早就想当刮刮看女郞。 我就知道!!
Phoebe: God. Do think it really doesn't hurt? 'Cause how can they do that?
天啊。你觉得这真的不会痛吗?怎么会不痛的呢?
Monica: Hello! Organic substances recently discovered in the depths of the rain forest!
嗨!最近才在雨林发现的有机物质!
Phoebe: They have the best stuff in there.
里面都是上等货。
Chandler: Oh my God! Oh my God!
我的天!我的天!
Joey: Yeah. We figured when we couldn't find you, you'd gone home to make up with Rachel. Which is probably what you should've done. Huh?
我们找不到你,还以为你去跟瑞秋和好了。其实应该这样才对。哈?
Ross: You think? ! God, I, ah, I'm in hell. I mean what, what am I gonna do? Rachel's all like, 'I love you and, and let's work on this.' And all I can think about is, 'What is she gonna do? What is she gonna say?' when I tell her what I did.
你说呢?天,我,啊,我完蛋了,我该怎么办?瑞秋满口说着“我爱你”。而我脑子里只想着,如果我把实情告诉她,她会怎么样?
Chandler: Well, before we answer that, I think we should address the more important question. How dumb are you?
首先,我们应该谈比较重要的问题。你到底有多蠢?
Ross: What? ! Look, we're trying to rebuild a relationship here, right? What do I, how am I supposed to do that without being totally honest with each other?
什么?!我们努力想恢复这份感情,好吗?如果不诚实,还谈什么感情?
Joey: Ross look, I'm on board about this totally honesty thing, I am, just not about stuff that's gonna get you in trouble.
罗斯,我也赞成要坦承,真的,不过会惹麻烦的事还是少说为妙。
Chandler: He's right. Nobody's gonna benefit, and you're just gonna hurt her.
他说的对。这对谁都没好处,只会让你伤害她。
Joey: Yeah, and there won't be a relationship left to rebuild.
是啊,到时候感情也没了。
Ross: Yeah, but don't you think. All right, look, if you absolutely have to tell her, at least wait until the timing's right. And that's what deathbeds are for.
没错,但你不觉得 好了,如果你非说不可,至少先等适当的时机再说。所以临终之前才要忏悔。


《老友记》本章剧本下载