老友记 第三季 第十六集

FriendsS03E16

Part2

2019年7月28日 04:43 推荐到豆瓣

Ross: Yeah, ok. All right, ok, now, we just have to make sure she doesn't find out some other way. Did you think about the trail?
好吧。 好好,现在我们必须确定她不会从其他渠道知道。你觉得有没有串连?
Ross: What trail?
什么串连?
Joey: The trail from the woman you did it with to the woman you hope never finds out you did it! You always have to think about the trail!
从跟你做这件事的女人到你千方百计要隐瞒的女人!永远不要忘了中间的串连!
Ross: Oh, I I don't think there's any trail.
哦,我我想应该没有任何串连。
Chandler: Ok, ok ok, ah, Chloe works with that guy Issac. Issac's sister is Jasmine.
好,好好,啊,克萝伊的同事艾塞克。艾塞克的妹妹洁丝敏。
And Jasmine works at that massage place with Phoebe. And Phoebe's friends with Rachel. And that's the trail, I did it!
是菲比在按♥摩中心的同事。菲比是瑞秋的朋友。这就是串连,我找到了!
Phoebe: After applying the Waxine and linen strips to leg number one. Did that! Ok.
把刮腿毛膏和麻布条帖在腿毛上。 好了! 好的。
Grasp one of the linen strips by its 'easy grab tab' and pull it off in one quick pain-free motion.
抓住突出的布条瞬间扯下来,完全无痛。
Monica: Ok. Ow! !! !! Ow oh oh!
好。啊!!!!!哦!
Phoebe: Was it not pain free?
这不是无痛的吗?
Monica: No. It was painful. Oh my God, they should call it Pain zine, now with a little wax.
不,痛死了。我的天,这应该叫痛痛膏,加一点腿毛膏。
Phoebe: Huh, well, the girls in the satin nighties on the commercial don't seem to think it's that bad.
啊,广告上的女孩好像不觉得有这么痛。
Monica: That's because their nerves are probably deadened from being so stupid. But hey, you know, if you don't believe me, please, be my guest.
那是因为她们太笨,所以神经都死掉了。如果你不相信我的话,尽管自己试试看。
Phoebe: Ow ow ow ow! Oh my God! !!
哇我的老天!!!
Monica: Now, are you glad we didn't start with the bikini strips?
这下你该庆幸我们没有贴比基尼布条了吧?
Ross: Chloe? Hi.
克萝伊,嗨。
Chloe: Is this about me taking your watch?
是为了我拿走你的手表吗?
Ross: You took my watch? I'm sorry, I do that.
你拿了我的手表? 对不起,我有这种习惯。
Ross: Just you keep it, listen, did you, did you tell anyone about us?
你留着吧,听我说,你、 你把我们的事跟别人说了吗?
Chloe: Oh no. I feel it isn't really anybody's business, you know. Exactly. So you didn't, didn't mention anything to Issac right?
没有。我觉得不关别人的事。 没错,那你没有告诉艾塞克?
Chloe: Oh, I tell Issac everything. You thief, of course you do. Issac. Issac. Hey, Issac. Issac, hi! You know we haven't actually met. You dog!
哦,我什么事都告诉艾塞克。 你,你当然会。嗨,艾塞克。艾塞克,嗨!我们还没有正式见过面 你这只发♥ 情的小狗!
Ross: Yes, I suppose I am a dog. But Issac, see I I happen to have a girlfriend.
对,我想我是一只小狗。但艾塞克,不过我、我有个女朋友。
Issac: Oh right, that Rachel chick from the coffee place. Yeah, that's the one. Listen, I don't wanna hurt her.
对,咖啡厅的瑞秋。 对,就是她。我不想伤害她。
Issac: Oh, hey, man I know, doesn't matter how much we love 'em, monogamy is too cruel a rule.
哦,嘿,我知道,不管我们有多爱她们,一夫一妻制是违反人性的。
Ross: Yeah. Listen, can you keep this information to yourself?
没错。听我说,可以替我保守秘密吗?
Issac: Aw, no problem dude. You know we gotta look out for each other. We're the same, you and me.
哦,没问题。我们要互相关照才行。你跟我是一样的。
Ross: Actually, no, we're not.
其实,我们是不一样的。
Issac: Yeah, we are.
一样的。
Ross: No, we're not.
不一样。
Issac: Yeah, we are.
一样。
Ross: No, we're not! !
不一样!!
Issac: Ok, we're not. Right.
好,不一样。 对。
Issac: But we are.
不过我们是一样的。
Ross: Fine. I just need to know that you're not gonna tell your sister.
好。我只想知道你不会告诉你妹妹。
Issac: I can promise not to tell her again.
我可以保证不会跟她说第二次。
Ross: Jasmine? Uh huh. Yeah, we met at Phoebe's birthday party, I'm, I'm Ross Geller.
洁丝敏? 嗯。 我们在菲比的生日派对见过,我是、我是罗斯。
Jasmine: You did a bad thing!
你做了一件坏事!
Ross: Yes, I did. Very bad! Very bad. Very, very bad.
没错。 坏透了! 坏透了。 不可原谅。
Ross: I'm agreeing with you. Did you, listen, did you happen to tell Phoebe yet? No.
我完全同意你的话听我说。你告诉菲比没有? 没。
Ross: Ok, Jasmine, please, please don't. I love my girlfriend very much, and I want more than anything to just work it out with her. Ok?
好的,洁丝敏,拜托你不要说。我很爱我的女朋友,希望跟她继续交往。好吗?
Jasmine: All right.
好吧。
Ross: Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你。谢谢。
Jasmine: But you should probably talk to my roommate, because I told him and he knows Phoebe too.
不过你应该去找我的室友,我跟他说了,他也认识菲比。
Ross: Who's your roommate? Gunther! Gunther. Gunther, please tell me you didn't say anything to Rachel about me and the girl from the copy place.
你的室友是谁? 甘瑟!甘瑟。甘瑟,告诉我你没有告诉瑞秋,我跟影印店那女孩的事。
Gunther: I'm sorry. Was I not supposed to?
对不起。难道我不该说?
Phoebe: Ok! Ow! Ow! Oh! ! Ow! ! Ow! ! Ow! !! Ow! !! !! !! Ow ow ow ow! What is it? What's going on?
好!哇! 哇! 哦! 哇!!哇!! 哇!!! 哇!!!!!!! 怎么了? 出什么事了?
Phoebe: We're all right. It's okay. It's okay.
我们没事。 没事。不要紧。
Monica: We were just waxing our legs. Off? !!
我们只是在刮腿。 把腿刮掉?
Phoebe: For your information, this happens to be a pain like no man will ever experience.
告诉你们,男人永远不会经历这种痛苦。
Chandler: Yeah, well I don't think you can make that statement, unless you've been kicked in an area that God only meant to be treated nicely.
你最好不要说这种话,除非你的重要部位曾经被狠狠踢过。
Joey: Yeah, I I think that women just have a lower threshold of pain than men, that's all. I mean, come on, it's just a little wax.
只不过女人的门槛比男人低罢了。拜托,只不过是一点腿毛膏。
Phoebe: Oh yeah? come here.
是吗?过来。
Chandler: Oh, that's mature.
哦,真成熟。
Joey: Ok, fine, so now what, I just pull it off? Uh huh. That's right.
现在撕掉就好了吗? 嗯哼。 没错。
Ross: Just come on, Rachel, come on! Talk to me! Please! ! Talk to you? I can't even look at you right now! What?
瑞秋,拜托!跟我说说话!! 跟你说话?我连看都不想看你一眼! 咋了?
Chandler: Nothing, nothing.
没事,没事。
Monica: Rachel said everything was ok. What, what're they talking about?
她之前说没事的。 他们在说些什么?
Ross: Rachel? Just get away from me! No, it was a mistake! I made a mistake! Ok? A mistake? ! What were you trying to put it in? Her purse? !
瑞秋? 你滚远一点! 我犯错了!好吗? 错误?!你放到哪里去了?她的皮包里?!
Phoebe: Whe where did he put it? !
他放到哪里了?!
Rachel: Ross, you had sex with another woman!
罗斯,你跟另外一个女人上床!
Monica: Oh my God. Oh, God, I knew something had to be wrong, because my fingernails did not grow at all yesterday.
我的天。 哦,天,我早就知道有事,因为我的指甲昨天一点都没长长。
Chandler: Yeah, well, I guess they had a fight, and he got drunk. Oh! ! You guys knew about this and you didn't tell us? !
我想是他们吵了一架,他喝醉了 哦!!你们男生早就知道却没跟我们说?!
Chandler: He has sex, and we get hit in our heads.
他做♥ 爱了,我们却要挨打。
Rachel: You know what, I want you to leave! Get outta here! No! ! Just get out! Now! ! No! ! No! ! I wanna stay. I wanna talk about this.
我要你马上离开,离开这里! 不!! 马上滚出去! 不!!不!!我要留下来好好谈这件事。
Rachel: Ok! All right! How was she? Uh oh.
好!她怎么样? 啊哦。
Ross: What? Was she good?
什么? 她好不好?
Joey: Don't answer that.
不要回答。
Rachel: Come on Ross! You said you wanted to talk about it, let's talk about it! ! How was she?
快点罗斯!你说要好好谈谈我们就来谈,她怎么样?
Ross: She was. Awful! Horrible! She was not good. Not good. She was nothing compared to you.
她很 逊!烂! 不怎么样。烂透了。 跟你没得比。
Ross: She, she was different. Oh! Uh oh.
她、她不一样。 哦! 啊哦。
Rachel: Good different?
好的不一样?
Ross: Nobody likes change.
没有人喜欢改变。
Rachel: Oh! Would you stop that! What? Ok, ok, ok, ok. Should we do something?
哦,够了! 什么?好 我们该做些什么吗?
Chandler: Yeah, never cheat on Rachel.
对,永远不要欺骗瑞秋。
Ross: I'm sorry, ok? I'm sorry. I wa I was disgusted with myself, and this morning I was so, I was so upset and then I got your message and I was so happy, and all I wanted was to get her out of my apartment as fast as possible.
对不起,好吗?我很抱歉。我当时很受不了我自己,今天早上,我很难过,然后收到你的留言我好高兴。我一心只想把她赶出我的公寓。
Rachel: Whoa! ! Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. What time did your little friend leave? Oh my God. She was there? She was still there? She was in there when I was in there? !Oh! Yes you did!
喔!!喔,喔,等一下。你的小朋友是几点离开的?我的天。她在?她那时还在你家?!我在你家的时候她也在?!哦!你是对的!
Ross: Listen. Oh hey, hey, the important thing is that she meant, she meant nothing to me!
听我说,哦嘿,嘿,重点是她、她对我毫无意义!
Rachel: And yet she was worth jeopardizing our relationship! !
却值得你为她破坏我们的关系!!
Ross: Look, I didn't think there was a relationship to jeopardize. I thought we were broken up. We were on a break! That for all I knew would, could last forever. That to me is a break up.
那时候我不知道,我们还有关系。我们以为分手了。 只是暂时冷静一下! 对我来说,那可能是一辈子。那就是分手。
Rachel: You think you're gonna get out of this on a technicality? Look, I'm not trying to get out of anything, ok? I thought our relationship was dead!
你想用技术性细节逃掉吗? 我不想逃掉什么,好吗?我以为我们的关系完了!
Rachel: Well, you sure had a hell of a time at the wake!
注释:at the wake: 在默哀时,在祭奠时。
你马上就去享艳福了!
Joey: You know what, I don't think we should listen to this anymore. What, what're you doing? You can't go out there.
我想我们不该再听下去了。 啥?你干嘛?我们不能出去。
Joey: Why not? ! I'm hungry.
为什么不行?!我饿了。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:at the wake: 在默哀时,在祭奠时。


《老友记》本章剧本下载