老友记 第三季 第十八集

FriendsS03E18

Part2

2019年8月9日 15:17 推荐到豆瓣

Phoebe: No, I know, I know, that this is Frank's life, you know. You know, I don't want to be all judgmental, you know, but this is sick, it's sick and wrong!
我知道这是弗兰克的人生,我不想批评,但这样是变态、是错的!
Ross: Pheebs, what, is it the age thing?
菲比,因为年龄的关系?
Phoebe: No no, oh, I'm fine with the age thing you know, until it starts sticking its tongue down my little brother's throat!
我本来不在乎年龄,直到她把舌头往我弟的喉咙伸!
Joey: Pheebs, he seems to enjoy it.
菲比,他看起来很爽。
Phoebe: But, I mean, do you think he's gonna enjoy it when he's up to his elbows in the diapers from all the babies they have to have right away? !
等他忙着帮一堆宝宝换尿布你觉得他还会爽吗?!
This is not fair to Frank, and it it's not fair to the babies, and you know what, it's not good home economics.
这样对弗兰克不公平,也对宝宝不公平,这可不是好的家政。
Joey: Well, have have you told him how you feel?
你跟他说过你的感觉吗?
Phoebe: Yes. Not out loud.
有,但没有说出声音。
Ross: Pheebs, he's not a mind reader. We don't know that.
菲比,他不会读心术。 我们可不知道。
Ross: Pheebs, if you don't tell him, soon he's gonna be married, and then you're gonna hate yourself.
菲比,如果你不说,他就要结婚了,你会恨你自己。
Phoebe: Yeah, but if I do tell him, then he's gonna hate myself. I mean look at him and his Mom, I can't.
我要是说了,他会恨我。你看看他和他妈妈,我不能说。
But, you guys can, please you guys talk him out of it. No no no no no.
但是你们可以,你们去劝阻他。 不
Phoebe: Come on, you guys, you have nothing to lose, I have everything to lose. Do you want me to lose everything? Everything? !
拜托啦,你们没有损失,我却会失去一切。你们要我失去一切吗?一切?!
Ross and Joey:No.
不。
Phoebe: Ok, I'm gonna go get Frank.
好,我去找弗兰克。
Joey: So, we're walking down the street and I turn to you and I say, "Hey, let's go hang out at Totally Nude Nudes," remember?
刚才走在街上,我对你说“去脱衣酒吧坐坐”,记得吗?
And then, and then, you turn to me and you say, "Nah, let's just hang out at your place." Well, that was a nice move, dumb ass.
然后你说“去你家就好了”。好明智啊,笨蛋。
Rachel: I think you should definitely go out with this guy. Nah, he just doesn't do anything for me.
你应该跟他约会。 他对我一点吸引力也没有。
Rachel: Monica, last Saturday night, what happened on Walker, Texas Ranger?
莫妮卡,上周六晚的《德克萨斯游警》演的是什么?
Monica: Well, umm, Walker was looking for this big bus load of kids.All right, I get your point. All right. Hi. Hey.
沃克在找一车子的小孩我懂你的意思了。 好的。 嘿。 嘿。
Chandler: You know, I forgot the combination to this about a year ago? I just carry it around. Any ChapStick?
我一年前就忘了它的密码,我只是拎着装样子。你们有护唇膏吗?
Monica: Uh, yeah. Hey, how are those tapes working out for ya?
有。 录音带听得怎样?
Chandler: You know what, pretty good. Yeah? Good! I haven't smoked yet today, I feel great, and and and confident, that is a stunning blouse.
很有效。 是吗? 我今天还没抽烟清爽又有自信,好漂亮的上衣。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Monica: Here you go. Thanks.
拿去。 谢了。
Rachel: Hey Mon, let's give Pete a chance. Come on, he was funny, he seems really nice, and that check thing was adorable.
给彼特一个机会。他既风趣,人又好而且支票的事好可爱。
Chandler: What check thing?
什么支票?
Monica: As a joke, this customer at work who has a crush on me gave me a $20,000 tip. His number is on the check, he just did it so I'd call.
有个喜欢我的顾客开玩笑,给我两万元的小费。他的电话在支票上,他要我打给他。
Chandler: Pete Becker. Pete.Is this him?
彼特贝克。彼特是他吗?
Monica: That's Bill Clinton.
那是比尔克林顿。
Chandler: Who's he hugging?
他抱着谁?
Monica: Oh my God! That's Pete! Why why is Bill hugging Pete?
天哪,是彼特!总统为什么抱着彼特?
Chandler: This guy invented Moss 865! Every office in the world uses that program!
他发明了摩斯865全世界的公司都在用这个程序!
Rachel: We use it! ! There you go!
我们也在用!! 你看吧!
Rachel: Oh my God, Monica's gonna go out with a millionaire.
天,莫妮卡要跟百万富翁约会了。
Monica: I'm not gonna go out with him. Why not? ! He's a millionaire!
我才不跟他约会。 为什么不?!他是百万富翁!
Monica: So? Oh my God, I can't believe this is a real $20,000 check, oh this is just so exciting.
所以呢? 上帝啊,这居然是真的两万元支票,好兴奋喔。
Monica: Or incredibly offensive. Oh yeah, sure, that too.
或是让人很讨厌。 对,也有。
Chandler: What?
怎样?
Ross: All we're saying is don't rush into anything.
我们的意思是,不要操之过急。
Joey: Yeah, come on, think about it. You're 18, ok, she's 44, when you're 36, she's gonna be 88.
你想想。你18岁,她44岁等你36岁,她就88岁了。
Frank: What, you don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道?
Joey: The point is, there's a lot of women out there you haven't even had sex with yet!
重点是,你还可以跟很多女人上床!
Ross: Yeah, he he's right, he's right. This is your time you know, yeah, you're young, you're you're weird, chicks dig that.
他说得对,这是你的天下你年轻,你古怪,妓♥女最喜欢这个了。
Frank: Ok, but isn't sex better when it's with one person that you really, really care about?
跟一个你很喜欢的人做,感觉不是更棒?
Joey: Yeah, in a poem maybe.
在诗里吧。
Ross: No the man's right, that's what I had with Rachel.
不,他说得对。我跟瑞秋就是那样。
Frank: You don't have it anymore?
现在没有了?
Ross: No, I ah, I slept with someone else.
没了,我跟别人上了床。
Frank: Okay, so wait, all right, so how does that make things better?
等等,那样对事情有帮助吗?
Ross: It didn't.
没有。
Frank: Okay, so what you used to have with Rachel, is what I've got with Alice.
你跟瑞秋的感觉就是我和艾丽斯的感觉。
Joey: Now, wh what, what is that like?
那是什么感觉?
Frank: It's so cool man, it's so, it's just 'cause being with her is so much better than like not being with her. Yeah, yeah.
很棒的感觉。因为跟她在一起比不跟她在一起快乐多了。 对,对。
Joey: Why can't I find that? Don't ask me, I had it and I blew it! Well, I want it! You could have it!
我为什么找不到? 我拥有过,却搞砸了。 我想要! 你一定可以拥有!
Joey: I don't know, maybe I can't. I mean, maybe there's something wrong with me. Oh, no! No! It's out there man! I've seen it! I got it! !
我不知道,也许我不能,我的意思是,也许我有毛病。 哦,不!不! 你会找到的。我见过,也拥有了!!
Joey: Then you hold on to it! All right, man! !
那你就要好好把握!! 好!!
Joey: All right, congratulations you lucky bastard!
好,恭喜你,你这个幸运的混♥蛋!
Phoebe: You're Frank's best man? !
你是弗兰克的伴郞?!
Joey: I couldn't help it, their love is so pure.
我没办法,他们的爱好纯洁。
Phoebe: Well uh, what about you? ! Huh? !
那你呢?!哈?!
Ross: I'm the ring bearer.
我帮他拿戒指。
Phoebe: Hi! Oh, Alice, hi! Thanks. I'm so glad you could come, 'cause I've got a real umm, Home Ec emergency.
嘿!艾丽丝!你来了就好,我有一个家政惨案。
Alice: Oh my God, who died on this? !
天哪,谁死了?!
Phoebe: Yeah, I know. It's a real mustard tastrophe, yeah. Can you help me?
芥末酱倒了。你有办法吗?
Alice: Absolutely. Ok, first we'll start with a little club soda and salt, and then if that doesn't work we can go back to.
当然有,先用苏打水加盐清洗。要是洗不掉就算了,我们可以
Phoebe: You know what, forget it. It's ruined.
它已经毁了。
Alice: Oh no no, never say that. If we can't get it out then we can cut around the stain, add a little lace, you make a stylish throw.
别这么说。要是洗不掉就剪掉脏污部份缝一点蕾丝,就是一条漂亮的遮布。
Phoebe: Or instead, maybe you could just not marry my brother Frank.
又或者,你可以不要嫁给我弟弟弗兰克。
Pete: Ok, that's great, but can we make it smaller? Can we make it fit on the head of a pin? I love when we make things fit on the head of a pin.
能不能让它小到可以放在针尖上?我喜欢生产这种可以放在针尖上的小东西。
All: Got it. Yeah, ok. You have a Miss Monica Geller here.
知道了。 莫妮卡盖勒来访。
Pete: Uh, absolutely, yeah, send her in. Hi.
好的,让她进来。嘿。
Monica: What the hell is this?
这是什么意思?
Pete: Hang on a second. I'll I'll talk to you in the morning. I'm sorry what?
等一下。明天早上再谈?好的对不起,什么?
Monica: Seriously, what is this supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
Pete: Well, you know, I never know how much to tip.
我一直不会算小费。
Monica: You're supposed to double the tax. Not double the tax of Romania.
把税乘以二。不是把罗马尼亚的税收乘以二。
I mean, what's what's the deal? Are you, are you trying to buy me? Is this the way you get girls to go out with you? Umm, I'm still here
你要买我吗?你都这样约女孩子? 我还在。


《老友记》本章剧本下载