老友记 第三季 第十九集

FriendsS03E19

Part3

2019年8月9日 15:21 推荐到豆瓣

Rachel: You know what? No. And I don't think I'm gonna want to.
你知道吗? 不知道,也不想知道。
Rachel: I can't do this. Yep. Yep, that's what I didn't wanna know.
我办不到。 是啊。没错。我就是不想知道这件事。
Rachel: Well, oh, Mark, I'm just doing this for the wrong reasons, you know? I'm I'm just doing it to get back at Ross. I'm sorry, it's not very fair to you.
哦,马克,我的出发点是错的,我只是想报复罗斯。对不起,这样对你不公平。
Mark: Ahh! Fair, schmair! You know? Look, you wanna get back at Ross, I am here for you. Really! No no, I say I say, I say we get back at him right on this couch. Right here!
注释:schmair:schm加在前面表示“管它的,去它的”。
啊!去他的公平!你想报复罗斯,尽管找我。真的!我们就在这张沙发上报复他吧。就在这里!
Rachel: Oh.God.I'm sorry about this.
哦天哪很抱歉。
Mark: That's ok.
没关系。
Rachel: You sure? Yeah. I can just go home and get back at him by myself.
你确定? 是的。我可以回家自己报复他。
Spokeswoman:.has become the penicillin of the twenty first century.
将成为21世纪的青霉素。
And so today, this hospital is about to take major steps toward leading that revolution. It is truly ironic, on one hand consider the size.
所以今天,本院将朝领导改革跨出一大步。它真的是讽刺,一方面考虑到大小
Pete: Hey, can I ask you something? Sure.
问你一件事? 说吧。
Pete: Where are we?
我们在哪里?
Monica: Well, without all these doctors and nurses, I'm gonna say, midget rodeo.
有这么多医生、护士在场,应该是小型马术表演。
Pete: Just tell me the truth.
跟我说实话。
Monica: Ok. Umm, you know, I I don't think I told you this, but umm, I just recently got out of a a really serious relationship.
好吧。我应该没有告诉你我刚结束一段很认真的感情。
Pete: Ohh. Wasn't that like a year ago?
哦。一年前对吧?
Monica: So I did tell you. Umm. Ok, well you know, that's not really the thing. Umm, the thing is that, right now I'm just in a place in my life where I I just need to focus on me.
原来我说过了。其实不是这个原因。我目前想把注意力放在自己身上。
You know what I mean? Oh, yeah. I know yeah.
你懂吗? 哦,对。我懂。
Monica: I so wanna be attracted to you. But you're not. Ok, good.
我也想对你有兴趣。 但是你没有。好。
Monica: I'm sorry.
对不起。
Pete: You know what, don't be. This it's not, don't be, 'cause that's it's not so bad.
不必对不起真的,没有那么糟。
Monica: It's not?
真的?
Pete: Yeah, I know I'm no John Bon Jovi, or someone who you find attractive, I'm just, I just think, you know, that you might end up feeling differently.
我又不是约翰邦乔维,或是什么有魅力的人我只是觉得,你的感觉或许会变。
Monica: Well, um, look I I don't want this to come out wrong, but, you seem awfully confident for a guy I just told I wasn't attracted to.
你别误会,但是以被拒绝的人来说你还真有自信。
Pete: Yeah, stupidly charming isn't it? Well listen let's, you wanna get something to eat? 'Cause this place is kinda depressing.
傻得很可爱吧?要不要去吃饭?这里蛮令人沮丧的。
Spokeswoman: Now the man who made all this possible.Mr. Peter Becker.
我们欢迎促成这件事的功臣 彼特贝克先生。
Pete: One second.
等一下。
Chandler: I don't think this town is big enough for the both of us to relax in. Draw! !
我不认为这个镇足够大。可以让我们两个在这里休息。拔枪!!
Chandler: I wasn't doing anything. Uh oh, what'd she do now?
我什么也没做。啊哦,她又怎么了?
Joey: Just because she went to Yale drama, she thinks she's like the greatest actress since, since, sliced bread!
仅仅因为她来自耶鲁戏剧学院,就认为自己是最伟大的女演员,自从有了切片面包以来!
Chandler: Ah, Sliced Bread, a wonderful Lady MacBeth.
切片面包,真是伟大的麦克白夫人。
Joey: God, I just, I hate her! I hate her! ! With her, 'Oh, I'm so talented.' and 'Oh, I'm so pretty,' and 'Ooh, I smell so good.'
天,我恨她!我恨她!!我恨她的 “我好有才华”“我好漂亮”、“我好香”。
Chandler: I think somebody has a crush on somebody.
有某人喜欢上某人啰。
Joey: Hey, Chandler, can we please trying stay focused on my problem here? ! You know?
嘿,钱德勒,请专心讨论我的问题好吗?
Chandler: I'm talking about you. You big, big freak.
我就是说你。你这个怪人。
Joey: Oh. Ohh. Ohh, aw you're out of your mind.
哦少来了。
Chandler: Hey, you have done nothing but talk about her for the last 48 hours! If you were in a school yard you'd be pulling her pigtails and pushing her down now!
这48小时以来你开口闭口都是她!要是在学校里你已经在拉她的辫子、把她推倒在地了!
Joey: Oh, yeah? ! Then how come I keep thinking about her in all these sexual scenarios and stuff huh? !
哦,是吗?!那为什么我老是想着要用各种姿势跟她做♥ 爱?!
Kate: Happy? ! Is that what I'm supposed to be Vic? Happy?
我应该感到开心,是吗?
Joey: Well, why don't you tell me what you're supposed to be! Huh? Because I sure as hell can't figure it out! I talk to you and it's nothing. You look at me, and nothing. Nothing.
不如由你来告诉我!哈?因为我实在搞不懂!我们的交谈没有感情。你看着我的眼神没有感情。什么都没有。
The Director: You guys make me fly! High! Ok, we're gonna pick it up here, tomorrow.
你们让我爽翻天了!爽死了!明天再继续排。
Kate: Well, that was ah. Better?
刚才 好多了?
Kate: Yeah! Yeah, it was definitely an improvement. Night. Ah, Kate? Yeah?
对!的确,有进步再见。晚安。 啊,凯特? 咋了?
Joey: You ah, you forgot your shoes.
你忘了拿鞋子。
Kate: I'm probably gonna need those huh?不♥ 穿鞋子恐怕不行哈?
Joey: Hey, listen you ah. Hmm?
嘿,你 嗯?
Joey:.feel like getting a cup of coffee? Umm.
要不要去喝杯咖啡? 呃。
The Director: Kate? Yo. You ready to go? Yeah.
凯特。 在。 可以走了吗? 可以。
The Director: Very nice. Very nice.
很好,非常好。
Kate: So umm, see you tomorrow, huh? Yeah, yeah sure, goodnight.
明天见,哈? 是啊,晚安。
Phoebe: Hey! Why isn't it Spiderman? You know like Goldman, Silverman.
为什么没有蜘蛛人?像是金人、银人
Chandler:'Cause it's, not his last name.
因为那不是他的姓。
Phoebe: It isn't?
不是吗?
Chandler: No, it's not like, like Phil Spiderman. He's a spider, man. You know like ah, like Goldman is a last name, but there's no Gold Man.
他又不叫,菲尔蜘蛛人。他是个蜘蛛,人。像金人是姓氏,但是没有金色的人。
Phoebe: Oh, ok. There should be a Gold Man!
哦,应该会有金色的人!
Rachel: Hey! Hey, Rach, how was work? Oh, it's great. Although I did sit down where there wasn't a chair.
嘿! 嘿,瑞秋,工作顺利吗? 很好。不过我不小心坐到了地上。
Monica: By the way, Ross dropped by a box of your stuff.
罗斯拿了一盒你的东西来。
Rachel: Oh, well, I guess I had that one coming. I'm just gonna throw it out, it's probably just a bunch of shampoo and.
意料中的事。直接扔掉吧,还不是洗发水或者
Monica: Something wrong?
怎么了?
Rachel: No. Nothing.
没事。
Chandler: So, ahh, what kind of powers would Gold Man have?
金人有什么超能力?
Phoebe: Ok well, he would turn things to gold.
他能把东西变成金子。
Chandler: What about things that are already gold? Ahh, his work is done. Ok, I have a friend, Jimmy Tupperman, what would his powers be?
已经是金子的东西呢? 啊,那就是完成任务了。我有一个朋友叫吉米塔伯,他有什么能力?
Chandler: Tupper Man! He would keep criminals fresh until the police came. Ok, let's play my game now.
保鲜人!他会保持罪犯新鲜直到警察赶来。来玩我的游戏。
Phoebe: Ok. All right you yellow bellied lilly livered DRAW! !
好的。你这个黄色有肚子的,穿制服下垂的拔枪!!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:schmair:schm加在前面表示“管它的,去它的”。


《老友记》本章剧本下载