老友记 第三季 第二十一集

FriendsS03E21

Part1

2019年8月17日 16:04 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 21 : The one With A Chick And A Duck.


老友记第3季第21集: 小鸡和小鸭。

Rachel: So who's idea was it to put everybody in the diner on skates? Oh, some idiot customer put a suggestion in the suggestion box.
是谁出主意,让服务生都穿溜冰鞋的? 哦,某个白♥痴客人投意见箱的。
Phoebe: Oh my God, they took my idea! That was you? ! Yeah! Ok, there you go.
天哪,他们盗用我的想法! 是你?! 是!过去吧。
Gunther: Rachel, I made you a cocoa.
瑞秋,我帮你泡了可可。
Phoebe: Oh my God, are you guys ok? Are you all right?
天哪!你们还好吗?
Joey: Oh my.
喔,天呐。
Chandler: Hey. Hey. You know with that goatee you kinda look like Satan.
嘿。 嘿。你留山羊胡有点像撒旦。
Chandler: Oh, so that's why the priest threw holy water on me. Ok, listen, you have to cheer up! Ok?
哦,所以神父才会对我洒圣水。你得开心一点!好吗?
You should come out with Ross and me, I mean anything is better than sitting around here crying all day about Kate.
你应该跟我和罗斯出门总比整天坐着为凯特伤心好。
Joey: Hey I was crying because, because nobody believed Quincy's theory. Ok?
我伤心是因为,没有人相信昆西的理论。
Ross: Hey! Hey. I'm gonna be on TV! !
嘿! 嘿。 我要上电视了!!
Chandler: No way! Yeah! They're putting together this panel to talk about these fossils they just found in Peru and The Discovery Channel's gonna film it!
不会吧!有一个讨论秘鲁化石的座谈会探索频道要去拍摄!
Chandler: Oh my God! Who's gonna watch that? !
天哪!谁会看?!
Ross: Thanks. You ready to go? Yeah.
谢了。可以走了吗? 可以。
Joey: Saw a girl with that vest. Thanks.
我看过一个女生穿那件背心。 谢了。
Anchorwoman: While most of us think of chocolate bunnies and baskets as traditional Easter gifts, some people insist on giving live chicks as presents.
大部份的人都视巧克力兔子和篮子为传统的复活节礼,物有些人坚持送活的小鸡。
Unfortunately, the sad fact remains, that most of these little guys won't live to see the fourth of July. because of as a result of improper care, they will be dead.
不幸的是,大部份的小鸡都活不到国庆日。由于照顾得不妥善,它们马上就会死。
Joey: Yeah, hi. You guys got any of those baby chicks? 'Cause I was watching this ah, commercial on TV and man, those things are cute!
嘿。你们有小鸡吗?我看到电视上的广告,那些小鸡好可爱!
Pete: Hi! Hi! Hey, Pete you're back! Hey, check this out.
嗨! 嗨!彼特,你回来了!你看。
Pete: Wow! Skates!
哇哦!溜冰鞋!
Monica: Wow! You're a lot sturdier than Chandler. He crumpled like a piece of paper. So how was your trip? Well.
哇哦!你比钱德结实。他像纸一样一撞就倒。旅途顺利吗? 那个
Monica: Oh, what'd you bring me? ! Awww, hotel toiletries from Japan. Oh, these are gonna go in my permanent collection.
哦,你送什么给我?!啊,日本饭店的梳洗用品。我要永远保留下来。
Pete: You know what's that says in English? Made in Texas.
你知道这上面写的什么吗?德克萨斯出品。
Monica: You want some coffee? Yeah, sure, that'd be great. Ok.
要喝咖啡吗? 当然好啊。 好的。
Monica: Regular or decaf?
普通的还是低咖♥啡♥因的?
Pete: Ah, whichever is closest.
最近的就行了。
Monica: Ok. So ask me what I did today. So what did you do today Pete?
好。 问我今天做了什么。 皮特你今天做了什么?
Pete: I bought a restaurant and I would like you to be the head chef. What? ! Oh.
我买下一家餐厅,想请你当主厨。 啥?!哦。
Monica: Can you believe he just offered me a restaurant?
他居然要送我一家餐厅?
Rachel: What a jerk! You want me to kick his ass?
那个混♥蛋!你要我踹他吗?
Monica: I mean this's been like my dream since I got my first Easy Bake Oven and opened Easy Monica's Bakery.
从我拥有简易烘烤箱,开了“简易莫妮卡”糕饼店起就在梦想这一天。
I mean I would kill for this job. I mean I can totally do this job, and God knows I paid my dues. Aw! Pete's just doing this because he has a crush on me.
我死也甘愿。我绝对能胜任,我吃的苦头也够多了。但彼特这么做是因为他喜欢我。
Rachel: And you're still not attracted to him at all?
你对他还是没兴趣?
Monica: Hmm, no. I mean how can I accept a restaurant from him? I I I can't. I couldn't even accept a necklace from Stu Vincent in the seventh grade.
嗯,没有。我怎么能接下这个餐厅?我不能。七年级时史都文森送我项链我也没收。
Rachel: Yeah, Mon that's totally different. He was your health teacher. Oh, please.
这是两回事。他是你的健康教育老师。 哦,拜托。
Monica: What? Honey. Oh, I am, my side still hurts from when you crashed into me yesterday.
怎么了?亲爱的。 哦,昨天被你撞到的地方好痛。
Monica: Oh God, I'm so sorry. Ow! ! Oh God!
天哪,对不起。 哦!! 天哪!
Ross: Hey you guys! Guess what?
嗨,你们猜怎样?
Rachel: Got a job on a river boat?
你在内河船上找到工作?
Ross: You know what I didn't wear this suit for a year because you hated it. Well guess what? You're not my girlfriend anymore so.
我一整年没穿这套西装,因为你不喜欢。猜猜看?你不是我的女朋友了,所以
Rachel: Oh I see, so this suit is making a point. Right.
我懂了,你想要强调。 对。
Rachel: Now that you're on you're own, you're free to look as stupid as you like.
你现在孤家寡人,可以尽情的出丑。
Ross: You like it, right?
你喜欢这套西装吧?
Monica: Oh absolutely. I like it even more on you than I did on Colonel Sanders. Ross! Ross! I'm kidding! Yeah, come here! What what was it you were gonna tell us?
当然,你穿起来比桑德斯上校穿好看多了。罗斯,开玩笑的! 回来! 你要说什么?
Rachel: Yeah. Oh! Was it how you invented the cotton gin? ! Ok, goodbye!
哦!你发明轧棉机的过程?! 好吧,再见!
Monica: Was that a little harsh? Oh, come on, you kidding?
刚才是不是有点太苛刻了? 开什么玩笑?
Don't you remember when you were kids you used to wear that gray sweatsuit and I used to call you the Hindenburg?
记得你穿那件灰色运动服吗,我还曾叫你兴登堡呢。
Monica: No. My mistake.
不记得。 我错了。
Chandler: So um, after you put the suggestion in the box, how long did it take for the roller skating thing to happen?
你投书到意见箱之后,多久才得到回应?
Phoebe: Umm, oh, about three months.
大约三个月。
Chandler: Ok, so I guess that's about ah, two weeks before the topless thing kicks in.
所以离上身裸♥露的决定大约还有两星期。
Joey: Hey! ! Hey!
嘿!! 嘿!
Joey: I got you something! Open it! Open it!
我买了一个东西!打开来看!打开来看!
Chandler: Ok. It's a chicken.
是一只鸡。
Joey: It's cute, huh? Whoa whoa whoa, you guys, do you know anything about chicks?
很可爱吧? 两位,你们了解鸡吗?
Chandler: Fowl? No. Women? Nooo.
家禽?不了解。女人?不了解。
Phoebe: Ok, well they are a huge responsibility, especially at this age. They require constant care. They they need just the right food, and lot's and lot's of love.
养鸡是重责大任,尤其是小鸡。需要无微不至的照顾。它们不能吃错东西,需要很多关爱。
Joey: Oh, well no problem there.
这个没问题。
Chandler: Easy Lenny.
轻一点,连尼。
Pete: So? I mean have you thought about it?
你考虑过了吗?
Monica: Ok. Here's the thing. Oh no, not the thing. I hate the thing. What's the thing?
是这样的。 哦不,我讨厌“是这样的”。是怎样的?
Monica: I can't do it. I'm sorry, I wish I could, but umm, see, you have these feelings for me.
我不能接受。抱歉,我也很想接受,但你对我有特殊情感
Pete: Wait, wait, wait, wait, that's that's what you're worried about? If that's the problem, we've got no problem.
等等你在担心这个?如果是这个问题,那就没问题了。
Monica: Huh? No! Look, I was gonna tell you this over dinner, but I met somebody else. On my trip. Oh?
哈? 我正打算吃饭时告诉你,我这趟出国认识了一个人。 哦?
Pete: Her name's Ann, she's a journalist. Ahh, we met on the plane. She asked me if she could finish off my peanuts, I thought she said something else, we had a big laugh.
她叫安,是记者。我们在飞机上认识。她想把我的花生吃完,我听成别的,我们大笑一场。
Yeah, I just, I mean I got, I got tired of waiting.
我只是我等烦了。
Monica: Oh, that's great! I mean I'm I'm sorry, but I'm so happy for you. And now I can work for you! I guess you can.
哦,太好了!抱歉,但我好为你高兴。我可以为你工作了! 看来可以了。
Monica: Oh my God! Oh, this is incredible! Ohh! All right, you know what? I'm just gonna roll right into that office and and quit!
天哪!哦,太棒了!你猜怎样?我要溜进办公室去辞职!
Pete: All right. Ok. Could you give me a little push? Yeah, sure. Good luck! I'm quitting! ! Woo hoo! I'm ok! ! I'm all right! !
好。 推一下,好吗? 当然可以,祝你好运! 我要辞职了!!我没事!!我很好!!


《老友记》本章剧本下载