老友记 第三季 第二十二集

FriendsS03E22

Part1

2019年8月17日 16:08 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 22 : The one With The Screamer.


老友记第3季第22集: 尖叫者。

Rachel: Oh, Phoebe, are you still on hold? I was supposed to call my dad back like two hours ago.
哦,菲比,你还在等?我两小时前就该打给我爸了。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, he clicked on, he said call him as soon as you get a chance, he's at Flimby's.
有,他打来过你,说有空就打给他。他在甲乙丙。
Rachel: What's Flimby's?
什么是甲乙丙?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, that's the word I use when I can't remember the real thing.
哦,我记不清正确事情时都这么说。
Rachel: Ok. Hang up! That's it! Come on!
挂电话,够了!
Phoebe: No! Rachel, that's what they want me to do. My warranty expires tomorrow, if I don't get through, they're not gonna fix my crappy, broken phone for free!
不要!瑞秋,他们就是要我放弃。保证书明天就过期了,要是无法接通,他们就不会免费修理我的破电话!
We cannot let them win! It's us versus them!
我们不能让他们赢,这是我们与他们的对决!
Chandler: Ye e es! !
没错!!
Monica: I say hang up.
我说挂电话。
Phoebe: It's Chandler and us versus them.
这是钱德和我与莫妮卡与他们的对决。
Joey: Hey. Hey. Uh, listen I gotta double check for tickets tonight. Who who got what? Chandler, Phoebe, and I had one.
嘿。 嘿。 我再问一次晚上的票。你们要几张? 我要一张。
Monica: I need two. I'm bringing Pete. My boyfriend. I have a boyfriend now!
我要两张。我要带彼特去。我的男朋友。我有男朋友了!
Joey: Two it is. Ross, how about you?
你两张。罗斯,你呢?
Ross: Uh, yeah, I ah, I also need two.
我也要两张。
Monica: Really? Who's number two?
真的?第二个是谁?
Chandler: Whose number two? One of the more difficult games sewer workers play.
第二个是谁?下水道工人的高难度游戏。
Ross: Uh, no, it's it's just this person.
呃,就是有一个人嘛。
Phoebe: Like a date type person?
是约会对象吗?
Ross: Yeah, kind of. It's this woman from work. I hope that won't be too weird. Will it, Rach?
算是吧,是工作上认识的女生。希望不会太奇怪。不会吧,瑞秋?
Rachel: No. No, not at all, not at all. I actually was gonna bring someone myself, so.
不。一点也不会。其实我也要带人去,所以
Joey: But you said one ticket.
但是你只要了一张。
Rachel: I meant, me plus one!
我是说,我再多一张!
Joey: Ok. Did ah, you guys mean you plus one?
好,还有谁是多一张的?
Ross: All right, I'll see you tonight. Ok. Ok, bye bye! Bye! Bye bye!
好,晚上见。 好。 再见! 再见! 再见!
Rachel: Ok, I need a date!
我得找个男伴!
Joey: Oh, hey, you guys are finally gonna get to meet Kate! Oh! Yeah. And I ah, borrowed some of your cologne. I hope she likes it.
哦,对了,你们终于要见到凯特了! 哦! 我借了你的古龙水,希望她会喜欢。
Monica: Joey, what're you doing? ! It's never gonna happen, she's seeing somebody.
乔伊,你这是干嘛?!她在跟别人交往。
Chandler: Yeah, I don't, have any cologne.
而且我没有古龙水。
Joey: Green bottle next to the shaving cream.
刮胡膏旁边那一瓶。
Chandler: Oh! Worm medicine for the duck.
哦!鸭子的除虫药。
Monica: Here you go. You can wear this. Thanks! Uh huh.
拿去,这件给你穿。 谢谢! 嗯。
Phoebe: Ok. Ooh, I'm setting the phone down. But I'm still here! Just don't go anywhere I'm still here.
哦,我要把电话放下。但是我人还在。不要走开,我还在。
Don't don't switch or anything, 'cause I'm, I'm right here. Just one sec. One sec! One second! ! Wait! One second! Just.
不要转线,我就在这里,等我一下下。等一下,一下下!!等等,一下就好
Monica: Phoebe? What? ! Monica, I'm scared!
菲比? 干嘛?!莫妮卡,我好害怕!
Monica: Honey. Honey, that's that's a sleeve. Ok? Yeah.
亲爱的,那是袖子好吗? 哦。
Monica: And! We also have speaker phone.
而且我们有免持听筒。
Hold Voice: Please stay on the line. Your call is important to us.
请不要挂断。我们很重视您的来电。
Monica: Anyway, you gotta hang up 'cause we're gonna be late.
你得挂断,要迟到了。
Hold Voice: Thank you for your patience, you're the next caller.
谢谢您的等候,接下来将为您服务。
Phoebe: Yes! ! Yes! ! I'm the next caller! You were gonna have me hang up.
漂亮!!我是下一个!你还叫我挂掉。
Chandler: Hey! Can you take a duck and a chick to the theatre?
嘿!可以带小鸡和小鸭去剧院吗?
Monica: Of course not. No. Ok. I just wanted them to hear it from somebody else. All, right, fellas, back to Nintendo.
当然不行。 不。 我只是想让别人告诉它们。好了,伙计们,回去玩任天堂吧。
Ross: Hey, hey Rach! Oh, hi! Hi! How are you? Good. Hey.
嘿,瑞秋! 哦,嘿! 嘿! 你好吗? 很好。 嘿。
Ross: So looks like we're the first ones here. Yeah, looks that way. First ones here! Wooo! ! Yay! !
看来我们最早到。 看样子是的。拔得头筹!哦!! 耶!!
Rachel: Oh! Tommy, this is Ross. Ross, Tommy.
哦,汤米,这是罗斯。罗斯,汤米。
Tommy: Hey. Hey. Oh, I'm sorry, this is Cailin. Cailin. Sorry. And! Break! !
嘿。 嘿。哦,抱歉,这是凯琳。凯琳 对不起。 放开!!
Rachel: Ok, uhh, I think I'm gonna run to the ladies' room. Ok. I'll join you. I'll get our seats. Ok. So uh, well, this this is uh, this is awkward.
呃,我要去一趟洗手间。 去吧。 我跟你去。 我去找座位。 好的。这真是,有点尴尬。
Tommy: Yeah? Well you know, 'cause Rachel and I used to go out.
啥? 因为瑞秋和我交往过。
Tommy: Oh, I didn't, I didn't know that.
哦,我不知道。
Ross: Oh! Well then, this is awkward. So what do you uh. I think we're here. Oh! Yeah. Yeah.
哦!那这才叫尴尬。座位是 应该在这里。 哦!对。 对。
Ross: Ok. Uh, huh. Excuse me, I'm sorry, I I think you may be in our seats. Umm, no, I don't think so.
呃,打扰一下,对不起,你们坐到我们的位子了。 呃,应该没有吧。
Tommy: Can can we take a look at your ticket? Sure.
可以看一下你的票吗? 当然可以。
Ross: Yep! Yeah, see this says D 13, and uh.
没错,这是D13
Man: Oh, well I thought that ah. Oh, you thought, huh? Yeah, well that didn't really work out too well for you did it you idiot! ! What are you? ! A moron! ! Huh? ! It says D 13! Ok? !
哦,我以为 你以为?你以为也没有用,白♥痴!你是傻瓜吗?上面印D13,好吗?!
Look you're surrounded by even numbers! ! That give you some clue? !
你周围都是偶数!!你都没想到吗?!
Man: Uh, the usher told us to come. Oh! Oh! The usher must be right! What, with all that training they go through!
带位的人说 哦!哦!带位的人当然对啰!他受过严格训练嘛!
Get out! ! Here! Hey man, you want the aisle? No, I'm good.
滚!拿去!嘿,你要靠过道吗? 不用了。
Chandler: There he is! There's our star!
来了! 我们的明星!
Rachel: You were great!
你演得好棒!
Joey: So, so, what'd you think?
你们觉得怎样?
Chandler: Almost as good as that play with the two naked girls on the see saw.
跟两裸女坐翘翘板那出戏一样好。
Joey: I I wasn't in that. I know.
我没有演那个。 我知道。
Joey: Oh oh, hey hey, Kate! Listen I want you to meet everybody. Everybody, this is Kate.
哦,嘿,凯特!我想介绍你们认识。各位,她是凯特。
Monica: Hi! Excuse me. Excuse me. Sweetheart! Come!
嘿! 借过,借过。亲爱的!过来!
Chandler: So that's the girl you like. Yeah.
那就是喜欢的女孩。 对。
Ross: I'm telling you, this guy Rachel is with is crazy! Ok? He viciously screamed at total strangers! I think he's baaad news!
我告诉你,瑞秋的男伴是神经病!他对陌生人大吼大叫!我觉得他很糟糕!
Chandler: Wait a minute, wait a minute, you don't like the guy Rachel's dating? Well that's odd.
慢着,你不喜欢瑞秋约会的对象?真奇怪啊。
Joey: Oh, hey, Lauren. Uh, you guys this is, this is Kate's understudy, Lauren. Oh, hi! Hey. Hey. Gosh, you look soo familiar.
哦,嘿,萝伦。各位,这是凯特的候补萝伦。 哦,嘿! 嘿。 嘿。天哪,你好面熟。
Lauren: Oh, yeah! I I ran into you in the hallway in your building. It was right after I slept with Joey. He dumped me the next day.
哦,对!我们在你那栋楼的走廊上见过。就在我跟乔伊上床之后。他第二天就甩了我。
Cailin: So. How'd you guys meet?
你们是怎么认识的?
Pete: Well ah, the short version is, I ah pursued her for a couple of months, then I gave her a check for 20,000 dollars, and she was mine.
简单的说,我追了她两个月,给她一张两万元支票后,就搞定了。
Monica: Yeah, and in the long version, I dump him for telling people the short version.
复杂的说,我因为他说话太简单而甩了他。


《老友记》本章剧本下载