老友记 第三季 第二十二集

FriendsS03E22

Part2

2019年8月17日 16:09 推荐到豆瓣

Estelle: Joey, sweetheart, you were fabulous!
乔伊宝贝,你太棒了!
Joey: Hey you guys, this is my agent, Estelle.
各位,这是我的经纪人艾斯黛。
Estelle: How do you do. Ooh, you two girls were outstanding! Did they have representation?
你们好两位女孩。哦,演得太棒了!她们有经纪人吗?
Joey: They they weren't in the play.
她们没有演。
Rachel: We're not actors.
我们不是演员。
Estelle: Ooh, what a shame! Because with her face and her chest I could really put something together.
哦,真可惜!她的脸蛋加上她的胸部,我可以捧出个明星来。
Chandler: Could I borrow it?
可以借给我吗?
Cailin: Hi! Remember me?
嘿!记得我吗?
Ross: Hi! Yeah! Tommy's in line for the bathroom and someone just cut in front of him, I think he's gonna snap.
是你!汤米在排队上厕所有人插队,我觉得他要捉狂了。
Cailin: Ross, I'm gonna go.
罗斯,我要走了。
Ross: Go? Why?
走?为什么?
Cailin: I don't know. Could be because I don't feel like standing around all night waiting for some guy who may or may not scream.
不知道,或许是因为我不想整晚等着看一个人发飙。
Ross: But but Cailin, he definitely will scream.
但是凯琳,他绝对会发飙。
Cailin: Goodbye Ross. Uh oh go, all right.
再见罗斯。 好吧。
The Director: Here we go people! Boxing Day! The Lucille Lortel Theatre, blah, blah, blah.
各位,剧评来了!“圣诞节的第二天”!“露西儿洛泰尔剧院”
Ah ha! Joey Tribianni, gives an uneven performance, but Mr. Tribianni is not the worst thing in this production.
乔伊崔比亚尼的表现参差不齐,不过崔比亚尼还不是这出戏最差的一环。
Joey: Yes! !! Ah ha ha ha!
太好了!!哈哈!
The Director: Kate Miller's awkward and mannered portrayal is laughable. Badda badda badda. Ah ha! Here it is! The direction by Marshal Talmant is.
凯特米勒差劲做作的诠释实在可笑啊哈!来了!导演部份,马歇尔汤恩导演
Thank you, boys and girls, you've ruined my life. Please, stuff your talentless faces with my mother's crab cakes! Excuse me! !
谢谢各位,你们毁了我的一生。请用我妈做的蟹饼填满你们没有才华的脸蛋!借过!!
Joey: Dose anyone mind if I save this?
我可以留着吧?
Monica: Hey! Hey! Oh, is the play over? Yeah. Where were you?
嘿! 嘿! 哦,戏演完了? 嗯。你人呢?
Hold Voice: Thank you for your patience, you're the next caller.
谢谢您的等候,接下来将为您服务。
Monica: You were the next caller five hours ago. You must be going crazy.
已经好几个小时了。你一定快疯了。
Phoebe: Nah. I kept myself busy.
我有找事情做。
Phoebe: Oh, ok, yeah. I put your stuff in her room, and her stuff in your room.
对了,我把你们房里的东西对调了。
Joey: Hey! You ok?
嘿!你还好吗?
Kate: Fabulous.
好极了。
Joey: Listen, drama critics, they're nothing but, but people who couldn't make it as actors. You know you should do? Become a drama critic!
剧评家只是当不成演员的人。你猜你该怎么做? 去当剧评家!
The Director: I am hurt! A plague on both your houses!
我受伤了!祝你们两家发生瘟疫!
Kate: By the way, he dumped me tonight after he read my review.
对了,他看完剧评之后甩了我。
Joey: Oh, classy.
哦,真好。
Kate: Yep! I sure know how to pick 'em, huh? You know I gave up a part on a soap for this!
是啊!我还真有眼光选了他。我为了这出戏放弃一个连续剧你知道吗?
Joey: Wow! Yeah I ah, I gave up a job too.
哇!我也放弃了一个工作。
Kate: Really. What? Uh, de clawing cats. Hey, tell you what. Let me walk you home. We'll stop by every newsstand and burn every copy of their Times and the Post.
什么工作? 替猫咪剪指甲。嘿,这样吧。我陪你走回家。我们去每个报摊烧掉所有的时报和邮报。
Kate: Why the Post? Oh, you didn't see the Post?
为什么要烧邮报? 你没看邮报?
Kate: No. You? No. Why?
没有,你看了? 没有,怎么了?
Kate: Oh! See how, you really think those newspapers are just jealous of me?
哦!那些剧评真的是在嫉妒我?
Joey: Oh, absolutely! You're talented and you're good looking.
哦,绝对的!你有才华,长得又美。
Kate: Oh, you're sweet and cute.
哦,你人好又可爱。
Joey: I know! That's why they trashed me!
我知道!所以他们才攻击我!
Joey: Whoa. Wait a minute, wait a minute. What?
哇。等一下,等一下。 怎么了?
Joey: I, I don't get you. I mean first, you hate me. Then you sleep with me. Then you want nothing to do with me, now you want me again.
我实在搞不懂你。你先是讨厌我。然后跟我上床。然后你又跟我撇清关系,现在又想要我了?
Kate: What? So you never went out with an actress before?
啥?你没跟女演员约过会吗?
Joey: Kate, do you even like me?
凯特,你喜欢我吗?
Kate: Of course I do. Well so, how come you blew me off? You know? How come you were with him?
当然喜欢。 那你为什么拒绝我?为什么要跟他在一起?
Kate: I don't know! I just, just do this! I I always have to pick the like the smartest guy, or or the most talented guy.Why can't I just pick someone like you?
我不知道!我就是这样!我总是要挑那个最聪明的,或是最有才华的我为什么不能挑你这种人?
Joey: Thanks.
谢了。
Kate: You know what I mean. I mean like the sweetest guy. Joey, you're just so, you're so, so.
你知道我的意思。我是说最体帖的人。你真的好,你好、好
Joey: Ok. Ok, hey. There we go, let's get your feet up there. Good night, Kate. Sweet dreams. I'm gonna put this can right here in case you have to hurl.
好。来,把你的脚抬上来。晚安,祝你好梦。我把桶子放在这里免得你想吐。
Hold Voice: Please stay on the line. Your call is very important to us.
请不要挂断。我们很重视您的来电。
Monica: Pheebs, you've been up for 24 hours! Go to sleep, honey. This this isn't healthy.
菲比,你已经24小时没睡了!去睡吧亲。这样很不健康。
Phoebe: No, no, I'm fine, and you know why? 'Cause of all the riboflavin.
不,不,我很好。你知道为什么?因为我吃了核黄素。
Joey: Hey! Hey! Didn't you have that outfit on last night?
嘿! 嘿!这是昨晚那套衣服?
Joey: Yeah! I stayed at Kate's, but ah, nothing happened.
对!我在凯特家过夜,但是什么也没做。
Monica: Yeah, last time I was at Pete's we just watched a movie.of us.that we'd made earlier. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I have a boyfriend!
是啊,上次我在彼特那里我们也只是看了一部电影我们的之前做♥爱的电影。很抱歉,我控制不住。我有男朋友了!
Joey: Hey, Pheebs, where were ya?
嘿,菲比,你怎么没来?
Phoebe: I'm so, so, so sorry, Joey. I am definitely gonna see your play. I swear your play is very important to us, thank you for your patience. Your play is the next play I'm gonna see.
我很抱歉,我一定会去看你演戏。你的戏对我们很重要,谢谢你的等候我。接下来将去看你的戏。
Monica: Anyway, how did it go with Kate?
你跟凯特怎么样?
Joey: Oh, it was great! Yeah, I I walked her home, and it was amazing how much we connected, you know?
哦,感觉好棒!我陪她走回家,我们之间心有灵犀。
Then ah, then she passed out, but then she woke up. Yeah? And we stayed up all night talking, and now we're like totally crazy about each other!
后来她昏过去了,但是等她醒来。我们聊了一整晚,我们现在为彼此疯狂!
Monica: Joey, you had the night!
乔伊,你经历了关键性的夜晚!
Joey: What? Yeah, when two people finally realize their feelings for each other, and and they talk for hours, and they they learn all about the other person!
啥? 当两个人发现他们坠入爱河,他们会聊上很久,弄清楚对方的一切!
Joey: You you think?
是吗?
Monica: Did you like learn about her family? Two brothers, one died! Yes! ! Yeah? ! Oh!
你了解她的家庭了吗? 两个兄弟,一个死了! 漂亮!! 啥?! 哦!


《老友记》本章剧本下载