老友记 第三季 第二十二集
FriendsS03E22
Part3
2019年8月17日 16:10


Gunther: This is from the woman at the bar. Oh ho ho ho.
这是吧台那位女士请的。 哦
Gunther: Sorry. She thought you were somebody else.
对不起。她认错人了。
Rachel: What time is it? One. One.
现在几点? 1点。 1点。
Chandler: 7:15. Watch doesn't work.
7点15分。我的表坏了。
Rachel: Tommy's supposed to be here soon, we're going to lunch.
汤米快来了,我们要去吃饭。
Ross: Look. Look, I wasn't gonna say anything to you, but.All right, I don't think you should be seeing Tommy anymore.
听着,我本来不想说的,但是好吧,我觉得你不该跟汤米来往。
Rachel: You don't? No! The guy is mean. I mean really mean. I think you should stay away from him.
是吗? 那家伙很恶劣,非常恶劣。你应该离他远一点。
Rachel: Umm, or, maybe, I should stay away from all men.
或许我应该离所有男人远一点。
Ross: No, it's not just because I'm jealous. I mean I'm not, I'm not, I'm not jealous, ok?
不,我不只是在嫉妒。我不是在嫉妒好吗?
It's.Look, the guy, he screamed, he actually screamed at this couple sitting in our seats.
那家伙对坐错位子的夫妇大吼。
Chandler: Yeah, and at the end of the play, he, he got up you know, and he just started like, banging his hands together!
对啊,落幕的时候他还站起来,用力拍打他的双手!
Ross: Ok, fine, fine. You don't wanna believe me? No, that's fine. We're kidding! Ross, don't. Ross! Ross!
好你们不信就算了。 开玩笑的! 罗斯,别走。罗斯! 罗斯!
Ross: No one believe me, I'm Mr. Funny to you. Mr. Funny. Whoa! ! Whoa, sorry Tommy.
没有人相信我,你们都当我是玩笑先生 哇!! 对不起,汤米。
Tommy: What's in the cup Ross?
杯子里是什么,罗斯?
Ross: Umm. What is in the cup? !
啊 杯子里是什么?!
Ross: Ok, it's coffee. Ice coffee? Tell me it's ice coffee!
是咖啡。 冰咖啡吗?请告诉我是冰咖啡!
Ross: It's it's hot. Hot coffee! !! You idiot! ! You're gonna spill hot coffee all over me, huh? !!
是热 热咖啡!!!!你这个白♥痴!!你想拿热咖啡泼我?!!
What are you just some big, dumb, stupid, doofy idiot, with a doofy idiot hairdo, huh? ! Huh? !
你是发型很愚笨的愚笨白♥痴吗?哈?!
Rachel: What's your favorite thing about summertime?
你最喜欢夏天的什么?
Monica: Umm, going to the beach. When it stays light real late.
去海边玩。天色很晚才变暗。
Rachel: Yeah. Hey! Tommyyyy! Say, what's your favorite thing about summer?
没错 嘿! 汤米!你最喜欢夏天的什么?
Tommy: Ooh, I don't know. Probably the smell of freshly cut grass.
哦,不知道。新除过的草地的味道吧。
Chandler: Ohh, that's a good one.
哦,这个好。
Joey: Sorry! Sorry, I'm late, sorry, I'm late! My duck and my chick and a fight, it it was ugly.
抱歉!抱歉,迟到了!我的鸡和鸭吵架,场面很乱。
Stage Manager: Look, we held the curtain for you buddy. Come on, let's go! Let's go!
我们在等你。上场吧!上场吧!
Lauren: Vic! Where have you been, baby? !
维克多!你上哪去了?
Joey: Where's Kate? She got a job in L.A. .
凯特呢? 她在洛杉矶找到工作。
Joey: What? !
啥?!
Lauren: I've been waiting up all night for you. Where have you been? Where have you been? Vic? !
我等了你一整夜。你上哪去了?你上哪去了?维克多?!
Joey: Oh, ahh, go to the window. I wanna run down to the truck and show you something.
哦,去窗子旁边。我去车上拿个东西给你看。
Lauren: What've you got down there, Vic? What've you got under that tarp?
你要给我看什么?帆布底下藏了什么?
Joey: When is she leaving? Tonight. What are you doing?
她什么时候走? 今晚。你在干什么?
Joey: I'm coming up!
我马上上来!
Monica: you hanging in there? You doing ok? Uh huh.
你要一直在这里吗?你还好吗? 嗯哼。
Monica: You listening to me? Uh huh.
你有听我说话吗? 嗯哼。
Monica: Ok. If Pete calls again, and you don't put him through I will kill you.
有。如果彼特再打电话过来,并且你不把他接进来的话我会杀了你。
Tommy: Hey, you mind if I use the phone? Oh, I.
嘿,可以借用电话吗? 哦,我
Chandler: Why don't you use ours across the hall, because she.has.problems.
去对面用我们的,因为她有点问题。
Tommy: Thanks.
谢谢。
Ross: Oh ho, whoa! Sorry, Tommy. I almost spilled this hot coffee on you.
哦抱歉,汤米。对不起我差点把热咖啡泼到你身上。
Tommy: Yeah, but you didn't.
但是你没有。
Ross: No, but it's it's it's hot!
没错,但是这是热的!
Rachel: Ross, would you just stop it! It's getting really old. I can't believe no one believes me!
罗斯,别闹了!都老掉牙了。 居然没有人相信我!
Phoebe: I do, I believe you.
我相信你。
Ross: You do Pheebs?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah. But I also believed her when she said I was next.
对,但是我也相信我是下一个。
Tommy: Ooh, hey! Hey there little fella. Mr. Fuzzy Man, how are you doing? Aww. Eww! Oh! Eww! Gross! Idiot! ! Stupid little, fuzzy, yellow creature! !
哦,嗨!小东西毛毛脸,你好吗?哦!恶心死了!白♥痴!!白♥痴黄毛鸡!!
Oh look at me, I'm so cute, I'm a little chick who's disgusting! God, you're so stupid, how are you not yet extinct! ! Quack quack, quack quack! !
哦你看我,我好可爱,我是恶心的小鸡!笨蛋,你怎么还没绝种?嘎嘎,嘎嘎!!
What are you quacking about? ! Dumb Donald Doo Doo! !
你叫什么叫?!白♥痴唐老鸭!!
Chandler: Step away from the duck.
离鸭子远一点。
Tommy: Ooh, sorry little Mr. Chickadee, sorry you went doodie in my hand! Well, I guess we're not going out anymore. Man! !!
哦,很抱歉,小鸡鸡,抱歉你在我手上拉屎!看来我们是不会再约会了。妈的!!!
Kate: Joey! Hey! I'm soo glad I caught you, I couldn't find you before.
乔伊! 嘿! 幸好赶上了,我一直找不到你。
Joey: Wh wh what's going on? Wh what's this about L.A. ?
怎么了?洛杉矶是怎么回事?
Kate: They still want me for General Hospital.
《综合医院》还是要我。
Joey: But, but wh what about us?
但是我们呢?
Kate: Last night was wonderful. But I I can't stay here just for you. Well, so, stay for the museums!
昨晚感觉很棒。但我不能为了你留下来。 那就为了博物馆留下来!
Kate: I'm sorry. Joey, onstage!
对不起。 乔伊上场!
Joey: Well, can you at least stay to the end of the play? I mean, I'll go to the airport with ya, I I wanna say good bye.
至少等到落幕啊?我陪你去机场,我想跟你道别。
Lauren: Where are you Vic?
维克多,你在哪里?
Kate: My flight's in an hour. I I gotta go.
一小时后的班机。我得走了。
Lauren: Vic? Vic? Vic! !! In a minute! !
维克多?维克多?维克多!!! 等一下!!
Lauren: So this is it? Victor?
维克多,就这样了?
Joey: Yeah, I guess it is.
我想是的。
Listen, I ah, I gotta say goodbye, and and I gotta say it quick 'cause this is killing me.
听我说,我必须赶快说再见,因为我的心好痛。
One thing you gotta know, is that I will never forget you. But, you got things you have to do now, and so do I.
我要你知道,我永远不会忘记你。但是你有你该做的事,而我也是。
And so.I'm gonna get on this spaceship, and I'm gonna go to Blargon 7 in search of alternative fuels. But when I return, 200 years from now, you'll be long gone.
所以我要登上太空船,前往巴拉根七号寻找替代燃料。等我两百年后回来,你早就死了。
But I won't've aged at all. So you tell your great great granddaughter to look me up, because Adrienne, baby, I'm gonna wanna meet her.
而我却一点也不会老。所以请告诉你的曾曾孙女,叫她找我,因为艾德莉恩,亲爱的,我绝对会想认识她。
Lauren: So long, Vic!
别了,维克多!
Monica: Phoebe, it's been two days.
菲比,已经两天了。
Phoebe: Yeah, I know. Oh, good thing is one of those 801 numbers. Right?
我知道。幸好是801免付费电话。对吧?
Ross: Phoebe, 800 is toll free, 801 is is Utah.
菲比,800才是免付费电话,801是犹他州的长途区码。
Phoebe: No, no, no, oh no no no, it has to be 800. 'Cause all those big companies have 800 numbers, every.Yeah, every big Utah based company has one.
不不不,一定是800。大公司都有免付费专线,每个好吧,犹他州大公司都是801开头。
Rachel: Phoe be! ! Sorry, I'm so sorry, I will pay you back.
菲比! 真的很抱歉,我会付钱的。
Chandler: And yet, she's still not hanging up the phone.
她还是不挂电话。
All: Yeah. Hang it up! Hang up the phone! ! Fine! Fine! Oh oh!
对。挂掉啦!挂挂挂! 好啦!哦!
Monica: What? Well, I think I broke it. But that's all right, here's the number where you can call. Oh.
咋了? 那个,我好像把它摔坏了。没关系,你们可以打这个电话报修。 哦。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们