老友记 第三季 第二十三集

FriendsS03E23

Part2

2019年8月17日 16:14 推荐到豆瓣

Ross: You know I have dinner plans!
我晚上有约!
Dr. Rhodes: Thank you so much for coming on such a short notice. Ladies and gentlemen, I've I've I've been practicing medicine for twenty three years, and I'm stumped.
谢谢各位临时赶来。各位先生、女士,我行医23年,现在却被难倒了。
All: Whoa.
哦。
Monica: Ok, this is the den. All right, check this out. Lights! Whoa! All right. Less lights! No, bad lights! Lights go away! Oh, see? You just need to find the right command.
这里是书房。你们看喔,灯光!少一点光!不好的光!灯光走开!哦,看到了吗?下对指令就行了。
Ross: Yes, and the dimmer switch.
没错,也可以用调的。
Joey: Whoa! For a rich guy he's, that's a pretty small TV.
哇哦!他那么有钱,电视还真小。
Monica: No no no, that's the video phone. But hey guys you're not supposed to be here, so please, do not touch anything.
不不不,那是视讯电话。你们不能来的,所以不要乱碰。
Chandler: I kea! This is comfortable.
宜家家具!好舒服。
Rachel: This place is amazing.
这里太高级了。
Phoebe: Oh, God, that is the nicest kitchen. I know.
哦,天,那个厨房好棒。 我知道。
Phoebe: No! But it's the nicest kitchen, the refrigerator told me to have a great day.
不!我是认真的冰箱,还会祝我今天愉快。
Joey: Look at this! A millionaire's checkbook.
你们看!百万富翁的支票簿。
Monica: Joey, put that down! Oh my God! That's Pete. Ok, get out! ! How the hell do you answer a video phone!
乔伊,放下!天哪!是彼特。快出去!!视讯电话要怎么接?
Pete: Monica? I guess that's how.
莫妮卡? 我猜就是这样接。
Pete: Hey Monica, how's it going. Oh it's umm, good! It's umm, it's good, just here watering the plants.
莫妮卡,你好吗? 很好!我来帮你浇花。
Pete: Well don't forget that ficus over there by Rachel.
别忘了瑞秋旁边那一盆无花果。
Rachel: Ahh.Chandler's on the couch! ! I see him, you guys are just the worst hiders ever. Hey Pete. Hi, how ya doing?
啊钱德在沙发上! 我看到了,你们还真不会躲。 嗨皮特。 嘿,你好吗?
Monica: Ahh, Pete, uh, the other day when you said you needed to talk, umm, just so I know, is it good news or bad news.
啊,皮特,那天你说要找我谈一谈,请问是好消息还是坏消息?
Pete: Oh, it's good news. No, it's definitely good news. Hold on a second, I have another call. Hey, how's it going?
哦,好消息。绝对是好消息。等一下,有另一通电话。你好吗?
Monica: Oh no no no, it's it's still me.
哦不不不,还是我。
Pete: Ah, no it's not. I've got picture in picture here. Yeah. Yeah, ok. I'm gonna have to call you back later. Monica? You. I'm gonna have to call you back.
啊,不。我这里有画中画。我再回你电话。莫妮卡?我是说你,我再回你电话。
Monica: Oh, oh, ok umm, so I'll see you soon.
哦,改天见。
Pete: Ok, I love you. I love you.
好,我爱你。 我爱你。
All: Love you too. I love you, love you.
我们也爱你。
Monica: Ok. Well, it's good news. It's good news.
是好消息,是好消息。
Chandler: So, what do you thing the good news is?
你想是什么好消息?
Joey: Wow! Look at this! He wrote a check for 50,000 dollars to Hugo Ligrens Ring Design. Oh, sorry, what do you think the good news is?
哇哦!你们看!他开了一张五万元的支票给一位雨果林格伦的戒指设计师。哦,对不起,你想是什么好消息?
Monica: Oh my.
天哪。
Rachel: Monica's gonna marry a millionaire! !!
莫妮卡要嫁给百万富翁了!!!
Ross: Hey, you gotta get Mom on the phone. Call Mom! Call Mom!
赶快打给妈。打给妈!打给妈!
Pete's Mom: Hello.
你们好。
Monica: And that's Pete's Mom.
那是彼特的妈妈。
Rachel: Mon you definitely have to make it a theme wedding, and the theme could be, "Look how much money we've got!"
你得办一个主题婚礼,主题可以是“看我们多有钱啊”!
You know, I mean you could put, you could put money in in the invitations!
你可以在喜帖里放钱!
You you could have like little money place settings. And ah, you could start with a money salad! I mean it'll be dry, but people will like it.
你可以用钱做成餐具。第一道菜可以上钞票沙拉!虽然干了点,绝对受欢迎。
Monica: Would you stop? We've only been going out a couple of weeks, I mean we don't even know if he's gonna propose.
别再说了,我们才交往两星期,也不知道他会不会求婚。
Chandler: Yes, but this is Pete. Ok? He's not like other people, on your first date he took you to Rome. For most guys that's like a third or fourth date kinda thing.
他是彼特,跟别人不一样,你们第一次约会就去罗马。对其他男人来说那是第三、四次约会才做的事。
Monica: Well if if that's what it is, then it's it's crazy.
如果他要求婚,那就太夸张了。
Ross: Monica's right. We're talking about getting married here. Ok? She she can't just rush into this. Oh please, what do you know! You married a lesbian!
莫妮卡说得对。这可是婚姻大事。她不能说嫁就嫁。 你懂什么?你娶了一个女同志!
Joey: Yeah you could do worse Monica. He's a really good guy.
你不能把事情弄糟。他真的是个不错的人。
Phoebe: You know you should do? Ok, don't decide, now. Ok, just wait till you're in the moment and whatever you're feeling that will be your answer.
你知道你应该怎么做吗?不要现在做决定。等着那个时刻到来的时候,你当时的感觉就是答案。
Rachel: Yeah, and when Pete gets down on his knee and pulls out that pumpkin sized diamond ring.
彼特单膝跪地然后拿出那个南瓜大小的钻石戒指
Phoebe: All right. I gotta go. I have to break up with Vince.
好了。我要走了。我要去跟文斯分手。
Chandler: Oh, so you're going with the teacher, huh?
哦,你选了那个老师?
Phoebe: Yeah, I like Vince a lot, you know? But, it's just Jason's so sensitive, you know?
我很喜欢文斯,但杰森好感性。
And in the long run, I think sensitive it's s s better than having just like a really, really, really nice body. Jason! Definitely Jason! Ok, wish me luck! Good luck!
长期来说,感性应该比身材很猛来得好。杰森!绝对是杰森!祝我好运! 祝你好运!
Rachel: OH Ah ah ah! !! Sorry, I was just imagining what it'd be like to catch the money bouquet.
哦,上帝啊!对不起,我在想像接到钞票捧花的感觉。
Phoebe: Excuse me. Umm, is Vince here?
抱歉,文斯在吗?
Fireman: Oh sure. Vince? ! Yo! !
哦,当然。文斯?! 在!!
Phoebe: Wow! I didn't know you guys actually use those.
哇哦!我不晓得你们会真的滑下来。
Vince: So, what's up?
什么事?
Phoebe: Umm, wow. This this isn't gonna be easy. Umm, I don't think we should see each other anymore.
嗯,这件事很难启齿。我们还是别再见面了。
Vince: Uh huh. Good deal.
嗯哼。很好。
Phoebe: I'm sorry.
对不起。
Vince: No no it's ok. It's just that ah, I thought we had something pretty special here. And you know I I felt like you were someone I could finally open up to, and.
没关系。我还以为我们之间很特别。我终于找到可以倾诉的对象
That there's so much in me I have to share with you yet.
我还有好多事没跟你分享。
Phoebe: Oh my God, I didn't.
天哪,我不知道你
Vince: I'm sorry, I can't talk. I'm gonna go write in my journal.
抱歉,我说不出话来了。我要去写日记。
Phoebe: Wait wait wait! Wait! !
等一下
Phoebe: I'm telling you, if you wanna take care of that thing, you should go see my herbal guy.
你如果想解决那个问题,就去找我的药草师。
Ross: Thank you, but I wanna remove it Pheebs. I don't want to make it savory.
谢了,我是想切除。不是想做成香料。
Monica: You know when girls sleep with guys with weird things on their body, they tell their friends about it.
女生发现情人身上长了怪东西,都会跟朋友广播。
Ross: Gimme this.
拿来。
Rachel: Hi! Ok, don't be mad at me, but I couldn't resist.
嘿!别生我的气,我就是忍不住。
Monica: Brides magazines?
“新娘杂志”?
Rachel: Yes, and I know that you'd say no if he asked you, but I'm sorry, how great would you look walking down the aisle in this Donna Karan.
我知道你不会答应求婚,但是穿这套唐娜凯伦走红毯会有多美啊。
Phoebe: Oh, you so would! Oh, you should get that anyway. For clubbing.
一定会很美!不结婚也要买。可以穿去俱乐部。
Monica: And so weird, I know what I said, but uh, this morning, I was lying in bed I was, I was imagining what it would be like to say yes.
很奇怪,我说过不会答应,但是今天早上,我躺在床上,想像说“愿意”的感觉。
I know, it's a little sudden, and it's a little rushed, and it's totally not like me to do something like this, but that doesn't mean I can't. Right?
我知道有点突然,也很匆促,我也不是会做这种事的人,但我可以这么做,对吧?
I mean I'm I'm crazy about Pete, and I know that we want the same things, and when I thought about saying yes, it made me really happy.
毕竟我那么爱彼特,我们追求同样的东西,当我想到说“愿意”的感觉,我觉得很快乐。
Rachel: Oh my God.
天哪。
Monica: I know. I need more pie.
我知道。我还要派。


《老友记》本章剧本下载