老友记 第三季 第二十四集

FriendsS03E24

Part1

2019年8月17日 16:18 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 24 : The one With The Ultimate Fighting Champion.


老友记第3季第24集: 终极搏击比赛。

Chandler: Do you think that there's a town in uh, Missouri or some place called Sample? And ah, as you're driving into town there's there's like a sign, and it says "You're in Sample."
会不会在密苏里州或其他某个地方有个城镇名叫“样本”?当你开车去那里,标志上会写着“你在样本里”。
Monica: Hey. Hey! How'd it go with Pete? ! Tell us!
嘿。 嘿! 你跟彼特怎样了?! 快说!
Monica: You're not gonna believe this. Ok, so I go over. I'm sorry. Ex excuse us. I'm sorry, it's a little crowded. Do you mind if we. Yeah, could you scooch?
你们一定不会相信。我去 很抱歉。店里有点挤,可以一起坐吗? 挪一下?
Billy: Yeah, move over just a little bit. Gracias.
稍微挪一下。
Robin: Keep on scooching. Gracias.
再挪。格雷西亚斯。
Monica: So, guys listen, I go over there, and umm you know, I I. Why? Why? ! What's it always me? !
总之我去找他,然后 为什么?为什么?!我哪里不好?!
Billy: What's the matter? Tim, I have a feeling.I, my wife is sleeping with her gynecologist.
怎么了? 提姆,我有一种感觉我老婆和她的妇科医生睡觉了。
Billy: How do you know? Well you know, he's got access. Yeah.
你怎么知道? 他有接近的机会,我知道。 对。
Robin: You know it's that feeling you get, you know?
我就是感觉得到。
Billy: Like when you go bowling and you know you're in somebody else's shoes?
就像穿到别人的保龄球鞋?
Robin: That's the one.
没错。
Phoebe: All right, so, so you went to Pete's. What happened? I. Why is this happening to me? ! I don't know, maybe it's my wound.
你去了彼特家 然后呢? 我 为什么这么倒霉?!也许是我的伤口害的。
Monica: Forget it.
算了。
Billy: It's it's not healed yet? No no, it's ooozing, oozing. Could you pass me the cream? Is there any Uh, there's the cream. Thank you very much.
你的伤还没好? 它一直在渗血。请把牛奶给我,在那边。谢谢你。
Billy: Thomas, this is gonna be hard, but I wanted it to come from me, and nobody else.
汤玛斯,我想亲口告诉你。
Robin: What is it, Tim? It's me, I've been sleeping with your wife.
什么事? 是我跟你老婆睡觉。
Joey: So you're the gynecologist?
你是她的妇科医生?
Billy: Hey, I'm trying to have a private conversation right?
我在谈私事好吗?
Robin: Ooh, Can I have a napkin, please? Could you please hand me a napkin? Let me give me this thing! all right! ! Enough! And you are no longer my friend!
哦,我要纸巾,请拿给我!拿来啦!够了!你不是我的朋友了!
We are finished! Nada! ! No more! You are a bastard for doing this! ! Get away from me! ! Thomas, come back here!
我们完了!不再联系!你竟然做这种事!!离我远一点!! 你回来!
Phoebe: So Monica, what were you gonna tell us?
你刚才要说什么?
Monica: I have no idea.
我忘了。
Rachel: So, come on, what was the big news Pete wanted to tell you Mon? ! Or should I say Mrs. Monica Becker?
彼特想告诉你什么大消息?我该叫你莫妮卡贝克太太吗?
Phoebe: No no no oh, keep your name, don't take his name.
不不不,保留你的姓,不要冠他的姓。
Monica: He didn't ask me to marry him. Ohh. Well then definitely don't take his name.
他没有向我求婚。 哦。 那绝对不要冠他的姓。
Monica: He wanted to tell me he's going to compete in some ultimate fighting competition thingy.
他要参加一个什么终极格斗比赛。
The Guys: Pete? ! Why? ! What is it?
彼特?! 为啥?!那是什么?
Monica: I don't know exactly. It's it's sorta like wrestling. Oh? ! Yeah, but without the costumes. Oh.
我也不清楚。有点像摔角。 哦?! 但不用穿表演服。 哦。
Joey: And it’s not fake.It’s totally brutal.
那是玩真的,非常野蛮。
Chandler: Yeah, it's two guys in a ring, and the rules are: "There're are no rules."
那是玩真的,非常野蛮,两个人在场中厮杀,规则是:没有规则。
Rachel: Which made a great 12 year old. Oh, it's the best year of my life.
我听说你有一个伟大的12岁。 哦,那是我一生中最好的一年。
Monica: You can like, bite, and pull people's hair and stuff? Yeah, anything goes, except ah, eye gouging and fish hooking.
可以咬人、扯别人的头发? 都可以,除了戳眼睛和鱼钩手。
Monica: What's fish hooking? What's fish hooking.Thanks man, that would've been really hard to describe. What is that taste?
什么是鱼钩手? 就是谢了,不然还真难形容。什么味道?
Joey: What? My hands are totally clean, I just gave the duck a bath.
啥?我的手很干净,我刚帮鸭子洗完澡。
Doug: So thanks for the warm welcome. It's good to have you guys on my team, I come to play. I hope you do too.
谢谢各位的热烈欢迎。很高兴有各位的加入,我要大展身手。希望你们也是。
Now, let's go out there and get 'em! Huh? And remember, there is no 'I' in team.
去给他们好看吧!记住,在团队中没有“一”个人。
Chandler: Yes, but there's two in martini, soo everybody back to my office.
对,但是在马提尼会看到“两个”,回我那里去吧。
Doug: You! Chuckles! What's your name?
那个嬉皮笑脸的,你叫什么?
Chandler: Oh it's Bing, sir. I'm sorry, I was just ah. No no, I heard what you said, funny. I like funny.
哦我是宾。很抱歉,我只是 没事,我听到你说的话了,很有趣。我喜欢。
This team is about hard work, but it's also about having fun. Good to have you aboard Bing!
我们要努力,也要有趣。很高兴有你加入,宾!
Ross: That's right, Ryder. Wynona Ryder, for six. Thank you. Yeah, we have the reservations. Yes! !
对,瑞德。薇诺娜瑞德要订六个位子。谢谢。订到位子了。 好!!
Chandler: All right buddy, way to go!
干得好!
Ross: Dude, what're you doing?
老兄,你干什么?
Chandler: Thank you! Today, my boss keep slapping my butt and he was acting like it was no big deal.
说得好!我上司一直拍我屁股,还一脸不在乎。
Phoebe: Yeesh, what'd you do about it?
那你怎么办?
Chandler: Well, I didn't do anything. I didn't wanna be the guy who has a problem with his boss slapping his bottom.
没怎么办。我不想当对上司拍屁股有意见的人。
Monica: I gotta tell you, I think it's ok to be that guy.
我觉得当那个人无所谓。
Joey: Yeah, maybe it's like you know, that jock thing. You know how football players pat each other after a touchdown.
也许他在学运动员。足球员得分之后都会拍来拍去。
Rachel: You know I don't, I don't understand guys, I mean I I would never congratulate Monica on a great stew by you know, grabbing her boob.
我实在不了解男人,我要称赞莫妮卡煮的燉菜好吃也不会去抓她的胸部。
Chandler: Yeah, I know, for a really great stew you just you know, stick your head in between 'em.
如果真的很好吃,应该直接把脸埋进去。
Monica: Ok, can we please go eat?
好了,可以吃饭了吗?
Joey: Yeah. What're we getting? Anything but stew.
要吃什么? 不要吃燉菜就好。
Ross: All right so, Chandler, from now on, don't give your boss a chance to get you. You know just ah, don't turn your back to him.
钱德勒,从今以后,别让你的上司逮到机会。别把背部对着他。
Joey: Yeah, or you can teach him a lesson. You know? What you could do is you could rub something that really smells on your butt, all right?
你也可以给他一个教训。你可以在屁股上涂很臭的东西。
Then, when he goes to smack ya, his hand will smell. Now what could you rub on your butt that would smell bad?
他拍了你之后,手就会很臭。有什么很臭的东西可以拿来涂?
Chandler: What if Joey was President?
如果乔伊是总统该怎么办?
Phoebe: Umm, hey Rach, can I ask you something? Yeah.
嘿瑞秋,能不能问你一件事? 行。
Phoebe: Ok, you can totally say no, but umm, would it be ok with you if I set Ross up on a date?
你可以反对我可以帮罗斯介绍女朋友吗?
Rachel: Oh. Ahhh, with who?
哦。谁啊?
Phoebe: Umm, my friend, Bonnie. She just always thought Ross was really cute, and now that you two aren't together, she asked if I could set it up, but if you're not cool with it.
我的朋友,邦妮。她一直觉得罗斯很可爱,问我能不能牵线,如果你会在意
Rachel: Oh oh oh, which one is Bonnie again?
哦邦妮是哪一个?
Phoebe: You remember her from my birthday party two years ago. She's yeah, like, average height, medium build, bald.
两年前她来参加过我的生日派对。体重平均,身高适中,光头
Rachel: Oh! That's fine.
哦!没关系。
Phoebe: Really? ! Come on, the bald girl? Absolutely.
真的?! 罗斯和光头女?当然可以。
Rachel: Great! Ok, good for you! Great!
太棒了,很好!


《老友记》本章剧本下载