老友记 第三季 第二十四集

FriendsS03E24

Part2

2019年8月17日 16:19 推荐到豆瓣

Ho Chi: You are iron. You are steel! Let me ask you something, how come when I call your computer support line, I have to wait an hour and a half?
你是铁。你是钢!我问你,为何我往你的电脑客服部打电话得等上一个半小时?
Pete: I told you, we're adding new operators all the time. Could we concentrate on my training?
我们有加派接线员。专心训练好吗?
Ho Chi: It's just hard when I know I have e mail I can't get!
一想到有电子邮件却收不到,我就心烦。
Monica: Hi! Monica! Hi honey. All right, on the table, on the table.
嘿! 莫妮卡!亲爱的。 好了,趴上去。
Monica: Hey, umm, so listen umm, my friends were telling me a little about this ah, ultimate fighting thing and it, well it sounds really dangerous. I I don't want you to get hurt, 'cause I, I kinda like you.
我的朋友跟我谈到,终极格斗的事,听起来很危险。我不希望你受伤,因为我蛮喜欢你的。
Pete: Oh, believe me, I don't wanna get hurt either. I'm being smart about this. See these guys? They're the best trainers in the world, and Ho Chi here used to be a paid assassin.
哦,我也不想受伤。我很精明。看到这些人了吗?他们是世界顶尖的教练,保志以前是职业杀手。
A house painter! He used to be a house painter.
粉刷工人!他以前是粉刷工人。
Monica: Promise me you'll be careful. I promise.
答应我一定要小心。 我答应你。
Monica: Hey, are we still on for tonight? Yeah. Ok, good, because umm, well, maybe we could have a little workout of our own.
今晚照旧吗? 那好。 因为我们也可以来运动一下。
Ho Chi: No! No boom boom before big fight!
大赛之前不准爱爱!
Monica: How about just a boom?
一个“爱”怎么样?
Rachel: Well that was depressing, I think I just bought a soft pretzel from one of The Kids from Fame. Ready to go to the movies? Um hmm. Oh wait! This is Bonnie.
真令人沮丧,刚才卖给我椒盐脆饼的是《名扬四海》的演员。可以去看电影了吗? 哦等等!这是邦妮。
Bonnie: Hi! This is Bonnie? This is Bonnie? You're Bonnie?
嘿! 这是邦妮?这是邦妮?你是邦妮?
Bonnie: I can show you an ID if you want?
我可以拿身份证给你看。
Rachel: Oh no, I'm sorry, just, you look a lot different than the last time I I saw you.
哦不是,你跟上次见面差很多。
Bonnie: Oh, yeah, well I just started wearing bras again.
哦是啊,我又开始戴胸罩了。
Rachel: Oh, that must be it.
哦,一定是这个原因。
Phoebe: Well I hope you have fun tonight.
祝你们玩得愉快。
Bonnie: Thanks! You too. Ok.
谢了!你们也是。 好的。
Rachel: You said she was bald.
你说她是光头。
Phoebe: Yeah, she was bald, she's not now.
对啊,以前是,现在不是。
Rachel: How could you not tell me that she has hair?
你怎么没说她有长头发?
Phoebe: I don't know, I hardly ever say that about people.
我很少提到别人有长头发。
Rachel: Ohh, well, this is just perfect!
哦,真是太完美了!
Phoebe: Well I'm sorry, I thought you said it was ok.
对不起,你不是说没关系。
Rachel: Yeah, I said it was ok when I thought she was some weird bald chick. I mean, you know, that girl has hair got all over her head!
因为我以为她是个光头怪女人。她满头都是头发!
Phoebe: Well, maybe it won't work out. Maybe Ross won't like her personality. Why, did she have a bad personality? Oh no, Bonnie's the best!
也许罗斯不会喜欢她的个性。 她的个性不好吗? 哦不,邦妮最随和了!
Doug: Bing! Read your Computech proposal, real home run. Ooh. Barely got ya that time, get over here. Come on. Wham! Good one. Now that was a good one. Keep at it team.
宾!我看过你的企划案了,非常精彩。哦。没有打中,站过来。快点,干得好。这次表现得很好。要保持。
Chandler: What is with him? With him? You're his favor, you're his guy!
他是怎么搞的? 怎么搞的?你是他的爱将。
Stevens: We never get smacked.
我们没有被打过。
Chandler: Well, that's not true, he he smacked you once.
没这回事,他打过你一次。
Phil: Not on purpose, he ricocheted of you and got me.
那是巧合,他打完你之后弹到我。
Stevens: I'm telling you, I need some smacks. I got a kid starting Dartmouth in the fall.
告诉你,我需要被打。我有个小孩秋季就要上达特茅斯学院了。
Doug: Dartmouth? Who went to Dartmouth? Dartmouth sucks. you gotta Dartmouth Bing? No sir.
达特茅斯?谁在上达特茅斯?那里烂极了。你上达特茅斯? 不是。
Doug: There you go.
那就好。
Ross: Hey! God Ross, what is that?
嘿! 天啊罗斯,那是什么?
Ross: Yeah, it's the Ultimate Fighting Combo. Yeah, I saved thirty cents, plus I get to keep the cup. Yay! !
终极格斗超值餐省30美分,还可以收藏杯子。耶!!
Announcer: From New York City, New York! Appearing in his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut! He's known for his confrontational business style.
来自纽约州,纽约市!首次参加终极格斗冠军赛!他在商场上以强硬著称。
Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing Pete Beck errrr! !
各位先生、女士,让我们欢迎彼特贝克!
Monica: I love you, Pete! !!
彼特,我爱你!!!
Announcer: And his opponent, from Huntington Beach, California! He's a 300 pound street fighter, Tank Abbottttttt! !! !
他的对手,来自加利福尼亚亨廷顿海滩!重达300磅的街头搏击好手,坦克艾博特!!!
Monica: Pete! Pete! ! That guy's pretty huge!
彼特!彼特!那家伙好魁梧!
Monica: Don't worry, Ho Chi taught me how to use an opponent's strength and weight against him.
你放心,我会用他的力量反击他。
Ross: Well, then that guy is in serious, serious trouble.
那他的麻烦大了。
Ross: All right! You go get him! Let's go!
好了!打倒他!加油!
Referee: Here we go gentlemen, here we go! Are you ready? Are you ready? Let's get it on! ! Uh oh.
两位,来吧!准备好了吗?准备好了吗?开战吧!! 啊哦
Monica: Hey! It's me. Mon i ca!
嘿!是我。莫妮卡!
Pete: Who else would it be?
还能是谁?
Monica: Well earlier, when you were coming to, you called me Fran. Can I just tell you how proud I am of you?
刚才,你刚下场时,你叫我弗兰。我能告诉你我多以你为荣吗?
Pete: It would be nice after hearing 20,000 people chant "You suck!"
你真好,刚才有两万人骂我逊!
Monica: I mean I I thought you were nuts at first, I did, but you you did it. And now you can just look back at this whole thing with no regrets.
我原本觉得你疯了,但是你做到了。现在你可以了无遗憾了。
Pete: Look, look back?
了无遗憾?
Monica: Well, you're not gonna keep going are you?
你不是还要打吧?
Pete: Well let me ask you a question. Am I the Ultimate Fighting Champion?
我问你一件事。我是终极格斗冠军吗?
Monica: Well, no. But. Well I'm not gonna stop until I'm the Ultimate Fighting Champion.
不是,但是 不当上冠军,我绝不罢休。
Monica: That guy stood on your neck until you passed out!
那家伙踩着你的脖子把你踩昏!
Pete: Let me tell you a story. When I set out to create Moss 865, do you think it just happened overnight?
我告诉你一个故事。我着手研发的摩斯865,你以为是一夕成功?
No. There was Moss 1, that burnt down my dad's garage, there was Moss 2 that would only schedule appointments in January, and 862 others that I learned from, just like I learned from this fight, never to let a guy stand on my neck.
不是,摩斯一代,烧毁我爸的车库,摩斯二代只能排一月份的行程表,此外还有862次的失败经验,我从这场比赛就学到,绝不能让对手踩我的脖子。
Monica: You didn't know that already?
你之前不知道?
Pete: Look, I'm gonna get better. Ok? I promise you.
我会越来越强。好吗?我保证。
Monica: Ok, just get a lot better. Fast.
好吧。要强很多而且要快。
Pete: Oh, one other thing. Ho Chi thinks that you being ringside may have affected my concentration.
哦,还有一件事。保志认为你在场边会影响我的注意力。
Monica: Yeah. That that was the problem.
对,原因就在这里。


《老友记》本章剧本下载