老友记 第三季 第二十五集

FriendsS03E25

Part2

2019年8月18日 13:44 推荐到豆瓣

Joey: Hey, you know what a really good rainy day game is? What? !
嘿,知道下雨天玩什么最好? 是啥?!
Joey: I mean naked game. Strip poker, we should totally play strip poker. No, no! Are you crazy? !
我指的是裸体游戏。脱衣扑克,我们应该来玩脱衣扑克牌。 不,不玩! 你疯了吗?!
Joey: Come on! When you go away, you you have to play, it's like a law!
拜托!出门一定要玩这个,这是一种规定!
Chandler: That's not a law. As long as it stays attached to that tax reform bill, it will never be, mister!
那不是规定。只要它还是属于那个纳税改革议案,它就永远都不是!
Rachel: Allll done! Aww, thank you. Ok, who's next? !
好了! 啊,谢谢。 下一个是谁?!
Ross: No o o! No way!
不行!没门!
Rachel: Come on, please? ! I'm bored! You let me do it once before.
拜托啦,我好无聊!你让我涂过一次。
Ross: Yeah well, if ah, if that's the rule this weekend.No! Yes!
是吗,如果这是本周末的规定不要! 对!
Ross: Get away! Just once! Stay away! Take it like a man, Ross! No! No! Oh, come on!
走开! 就一次! 走了! 大方一点,罗斯! 不要!不要! 哦,快点!
Chandler: Big bullies! Ow! Ow! Oh, no no no!
大坏人! 噢!噢!哦,不
Phoebe: Oh, hey! Hey! Hey! Oh, so, how are we doing? Bored and bored!
哦,嘿! 嘿! 嘿! 哦,怎么样啊? 无聊和无聊!
Joey: Hey, you know what naked card game is never boring? Noo! !
嘿,你们知道玩脱衣扑克牌是最不无聊的吗? 不玩!!
Monica: So what's Phoebe like?
菲比是什么样的人?
Phoebe: I'm kind, caring, and sweet. What's Monica like?
我心肠好,又体帖。莫妮卡呢?
Monica: Ah no, the other Phoebe, the one you went to go see.
我是说你去找的那个菲比。
Phoebe: Ohh, I think she knows where my dad is.
哦,我觉得她知道我爸的下落。
Joey: What? Cool. Really? ! Oh well, where is he? !
是吗? 太好了。 真假?! 那他在哪里?
Phoebe: She was actually, she was pretending like she hasn't heard from him on years, but I found this picture on her fridge, and look! Isn't this what he would look like now?
她假装没有他的消息,但是我发现这张照片,看!他现在不就应该长这样?
Monica: Totally familiar. Yeah! Oh, yeah. Yeah! Well, why would she lie to you?
很像。 对! 哦,是挺像。 没错! 那她为什么要骗你?
Phoebe: I don't know, but we're having dinner tomorrow night, so I figured, she's gonna tell me then.
不晓得,我们明天要吃晚饭,也许她到时会告诉我。
You know maybe she just wanted to give him time to, buy me presents, I don't know! So, you're all bored?
也许她想给他一点时间帮我买礼物。你们都很无聊?
All: Ohh! ! Yes! All right, I'm gonna close my eyes and point to someone, and you, whoever I point has to come up with something fun for us to do, and we have to do it.
哦!! 没错! 这样,我闭上眼睛随便指,被指到的人要想一件好玩的事,大家就一定要做。
Joey: Ok, all right. Ok. Fan out! Fan out!
好。 好。 散开来!散开来!
Phoebe: Ok. Ooh, you know we could just do this.
哦,知道吗,我们也可以玩这个。
Chandler: Ok, umm, we all have to play strip poker. OH YES! !! !!
好吧,嗯,我们要玩脱衣扑克牌。 哦,太棒了!!!!!
Monica: Chandler! Why, all the sudden, do you wanna play strip poker?
钱德勒!为什么,突然,你想玩脱衣扑克牌?
Chandler: I think because of margaritas three, four, and nine.
我想是因为玛格丽特三杯、四杯和九杯。
Monica: Strip Happy Days Game?
脱衣欢乐时光游戏?
Joey: I couldn't find cards, so it was this or Strip Bag Of Old Knitting Stuff.
我找不到扑克牌,不然就随便脱着玩。
Rachel: Done.
好。
Ross: Ok, Fonzie gives you two thumbs up, collect two cool points. Yeah.
“方奇给了你两个手指,你得到两分”。赞。
Phoebe: Monica, you get five cool points, you get to make somebody take off one item of clothing. It hasn't happened yet, but we're all very excited.
莫妮卡,累积到五分,就可以叫别人脱一件衣服。还没人脱,但是我们很兴奋。
Ross: Ok, come on! Daddy needs a new pair of electromagnetic microscope for the Prehistoric Forensics Department!
好,来吧!我要为史前辩论赢一台电子显微镜!
Ok. Take Pinky Tuscadero up to Inspiration Point, collect three cool points! Yeah!
“带粉红托斯卡罗到机会点”,“你得到三分”,漂亮!
Which gives me five, and let's see who is gonna lose their clothes. Ummmm, I think I pick our strip poker sponsor Mr. Joey Tribianni. Woo hooooo! !! !
我有五分了,我看看,谁要脱衣服呢?我选本游戏的发起者 乔伊崔比亚尼先生。 喔
Joey: All right, relax. It's just a shoe. Wooooo! !! !
别激动,只是一只鞋。 嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷!!!!
Rachel: Ok, your band is playing at Arnold's, collect three cool points. Which means, I have five, and that means I get Joey's boxers!
“你的乐队在阿诺德表演,你得到三分”。所以我有五分,乔伊要脱四角裤了。
Joey: Fine. Gang up on me! I got you all right where I want you.
好。来对付我啊!我会让你们脱得很难看。
Phoebe: All right, take 'em off! !
快脱!!
Joey: Actually, you know it's kinda cold, so how about I keep my boxers on, and give you all a peek at the good stuff?
其实有点冷,我能不能不要脱,让你们瞄一眼就好?
Rachel: All right, I'm gonna make more margaritas!
我再去调玛格丽特!
Ross: Whoa, hey! What're doing? Trying to get me drunk?
哇哦,嘿!你干什么?想把我灌醉?
Rachel: I'm just making margaritas. Ok.
我只是要调玛格丽特。 好的。
Monica: I think I'll help her out. What is going on here?
我去帮忙。这是怎么回事?
Rachel: What? !
什么?!
Monica: You painting his toenails? Oh, come on! Chasing him all around the room?
你涂他的脚指甲? 哦,得了! 追着他满屋子跑?
Rachel: Monica, please.
莫妮卡,拜托。
Monica: He's totally flirting with you too.
他也跟你打情骂俏。
Rachel: He is, isn't he? I don't know, I don't know, I mean maybe it's just being here at the beach together or, I don't know. But it's like something.
没错吧?不晓得,不晓得,也许是因为来到海边。感觉上
Bonnie: Hey! Hey! Hi Bonnie! Hi! My boss let me off early, so I took the train. Oh.
嘿! 嘿!邦妮! 嘿!老板提早放人,我就搭火车来了。 哦。
Bonnie: What are you guys doing? !
你们在干什么?!
Joey: We're playing Strip Happy Days Game!
玩脱衣大富翁!
Bonnie: Cool! I'll catch up!
酷!我来赶进度!
Chandler: So, you still don't think I'm, boyfriend material? Huh?
你还是不觉得我适合当男朋友? 哈?
Chandler: I saw you checking me out during the game last night.
昨晚我发现你在打量我。
Monica: You didn't even take off your pants.
你连裤子都没脱。
Chandler: Yeah, well, lucky for you.
对,算你走运。
Monica: What? I don't know.
什么? 我不晓得。
Rachel: Well! Is everybody else having just the best time? !
哇哦!大家都开心吗?
Phoebe: Shhh! Shhhh! Joey's asleep.
嘘!嘘!乔伊睡着了。
Phoebe: After he passed out, we put the sand around him to keep him warm.
他睡过去,我们用沙子帮他保暖。
Rachel: Well I assume the ah, happy couple isn't up yet. Did you guys hear them last night?
那对快乐的情侣还没起床吧。你们昨晚有听到吗?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, I don't know what they were doing, but at one point sea turtles actually came up to the house.
哦,我不知道他们在干什么,但是海龟一度爬进屋里来。
Ross: Good morning. Hey. Hey! How did everybody sleep? Oh, great.
早安。 嘿。 嘿!睡得好吗? 哦,很好。
Monica: Like a log. Us too.
跟木头一样。 我们也是。
Rachel: I'm going for a walk.
我要去散步。
Ross: Good morning. Nice breasts by the way.
早安。好丰满的胸部。
Bonnie: Hey, what happened to you?
嘿,你怎么没来?
Rachel: Oh, ah nothing. I just felt like hanging out here reading.
哦,没什么。我想在这里看书。
Bonnie: Oh, the water was sooo great! We jumped off this pier and my suit came off.
哦,海水好舒服!我们跳下桥墩,我的泳衣掉了。
Rachel: Ohhhh, sorry I missed that.
哦可惜我错过了。
Bonnie: Yeah, Joey and Chandler sure are funny. Ohh ha ha ha!
是啊,乔伊和钱德好有意思。 哦哈哈哈!
Bonnie: I think I brought back half of the beach in my hair. It was so much easier when I used to shave my head.
我的头发里都是沙子。以前光头方便多了。
Rachel: You know, I gotta tell ya, I just loved your look when you were bald.
我一定要告诉你,我好喜欢你光头的样子。
Bonnie: Really? ! Ohh!
真的吗?! 是哦!
Bonnie: Because I think about shaving it all off again sometimes.
我有考虑重新剃光头。
Rachel: Really? ! Yeah!
真的?! 是哦!
Rachel: I mean you definitely should do that.
你应该那样做。
Bonnie: You know what, I should do it. Yeah!
你知道吗,我是该那样做。 没错!
Bonnie: You know what, thank you Rachel, you are soo cool. Awww, stop. Come on. Now go shave that head! All right.
谢谢你瑞秋,你好酷。 哦,别这么说。去剃光头吧! 好。


《老友记》本章剧本下载