老友记 第三季 第二十五集

FriendsS03E25

Part3

2019年8月18日 13:45 推荐到豆瓣

Chandler: I know I've asked you this before. A hundred times before!
我记得我以前问过你这个问题 . 一百次了!
Chandler: How am I not right for you? I don't know. I I like guys like Richard. Or Pete, before he went insane. I don't know. Just somebody more mature.
我怎么不适合你? 我不知道。我喜欢像理查的男生。或者彼特,在他疯之前。我不知道,是更成熟的人吧。
Chandler: Oh, so I'm not mature enough for you? Monica needs somebody more mature.
哦,所以我是对你来说不够成熟?莫妮卡需要更成熟的人。
Joey: What's the matter, Pheebs?
怎么了,菲比?
Phoebe: She cancelled! My namesake cancelled on me! What? !
她取消了!我同名的人取消了约会! 啥?!
Phoebe: Yeah, she claimed she had to go out of town suddenly. She's avoiding me, she doesn't wanna tell me where my father is. She knows, and she won't tell me.
她说她得进城去。她在躲我,她不想说出我爸的下落。她知道却不说。
Rachel: Aww Pheebs, that sucks!
哦菲比,好差劲喔!
Phoebe: Yeah well, don't "Aww Pheebs, that sucks!" me yet.
别跟我说差劲。
Chandler: Where are you going? Well, she's out of town, so, there's gotta be something in her house that tells me where my father is.
你要去哪里? 她出门了,她家里一定有我爸的线索。
Ross: Uh, Pheebs, some people call that break in and entering.
呃,菲比,有人称这种行为是擅闯。
Phoebe: Well, are any of those people here? ! Oh, no! ! No, no!
这里有人这么想吗?! 哦,没有!没,没有!
Phoebe: Ok, look I I I'll do something nice, ok? I'll I'll fill her ice trays. Good?
我会做一些好事。我会帮她把制冰盒加水,好吗?
Bonnie: Hey, everyboby! Wh haa haa! Haa! Look what you did!
嘿,各位! 哇哈看看你干了什么!
Bonnie: You wanna touch it?
你想摸吗?
Ross: Nooo, but it, but it's great.
不想,但是很不错。
Bonnie: Come on, touch it!
来嘛,摸嘛!
Ross: Ok. You can feel all the bones in your skull.No.that's, no, that's.
好吧,可以摸得到头骨没有那是,不,那是
Ross: Hi. Hi!
嗨。 嗨!
Ross: I was having a little chat with ah, Bonnie, and ah, guess what, she she happened to bring up you know, who was behind the um, whole head shaving idea, and now, who was it? Yes, oh, that's right, that's right, it was you!
我刚和邦妮聊了一下,你猜怎样?她提到整件事的幕后主使是谁呢?对了,哦,没错,就是你!
Rachel: That was her idea, I just gave her a nudge.
是她自己想剃,我只是给了她建议。
Ross: She said you gave her the razor!
她说你拿剃刀给她!
Rachel: Hey! So, anyone up for a midnight dip in the ocean?
嘿! 有人要去夜泳吗?
Ross: Ahh, no, I'm good. No I'm ok, thanks.
啊,我不要。 不了,谢了。
Bonnie: Ok, I'll see you in a bit. Ok, have fun! Wooo! !
好,待会见。 好好玩!哇哦!!
Rachel: So you see she doesn't look that bad.
拜托,看到了吗,她看起来也没那么糟嘛。
Ross: You can see the moonlight bouncing off her head! What the hell were you thinking? !!
你能看到她的头反射的月光!你在想什么?!!
Rachel: I don't, know. You don't know? ! Rach, you balded my girlfriend!
我不知道。 你不知道?!瑞秋,你让我女朋友变成光头!
Rachel: All right! Ross, do you think it's easy for me to see you with somebody else?
好啦!罗斯,看你跟别人在一起难道我就好过?
Ross: You know, hey! You're the one who ended it, remember? Yeah, because I was mad at you, not because I stopped loving you!
嘿!是你要分手的,记得吗? 因为我生你的气,不是因为我不爱你了!
Ross: You still love me? Noo.
你还爱我? 不。
Ross: You still love me.
你还爱我。
Rachel: Oh, y yeah, so, you you love me!
哦,怎样?你也爱我!
Ross: Noo. What does this mean? What'd you, I mean do you wanna, get back together?
不。什么意思?你想复合吗?
Rachel: Noo! Maybe! I, I don't know. Ross, I still can't forgive you for what you did, I can't, I just, but sometimes when I'm with you I just, I feel so.
不是!也许吧!我不知道。罗斯,我还是无法原谅你的行为,但是有时和你在一起,我会觉得
Ross: What? !
怎样?!
Rachel: I just, I feel, I I just. What?
我会觉得我 怎样?
Rachel: I feel.
我觉得
Chandler: Noo! ! I don't care! I'm I'm not gonna playing one on one strip poker with you for practice!
不!!我不管!我不要跟你练习一对一脱衣扑克牌!
Joey: But I made cards! !
牌都做好了!
Rachel: Well! Good night. I'm going upstairs.
晚安。我要上楼去了。
Joey and Night. Night.
晚安。晚安。
Joey: Wanna play strip poker for practice?
要不要练习脱衣扑克牌?
Phoebe: Ow! Oh! My ass. Ok. Ok. Ok. Oh, shhh!
哇哦!哦!我的屁股。好了哦。
Phoebe: Ahhhhh.No! ! It's me! It's me! I I didn't wanna make any noise! Then don't break in! !
啊不!!是我!是我!我不想发出声音! 那就不要闯进来!!
Phoebe: I'm sorry. What are you doing here? !
对不起。 你来干什么?!
Phoebe: I I, came to fill your ice cube tray.
我来帮制冰盒加水。
Phoebe Sr. :What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: Umm, ok, ok, look. Erh. I took this picture from your fridge. Ok? Because I know that this is my father. Yeah, this is Frank Buffay, you are standing right there next to him.
呃,好,好了,是这样的。这是从你的冰箱上拿的。我认得这是我爸爸。这是弗兰克布菲,你站在他身边。
Now, look I deserve to know where I came from. All right? So if you can help me find my father then you should! Otherwise, you're just mean! So, just tell me the truth!
我有权利知道我的身世。好吗?要是你能帮我找到爸爸,你就应该帮我!否则你就是坏人!把真相告诉我!
Phoebe Sr. :All right, the man in the picture is Chuck Mangione.
好吧,照片上的人是查克曼吉欧尼。
Phoebe: My father is Chuck Mangione?
我爸是查克曼吉欧尼?
Phoebe Sr. :No, no, that's just Chuck Mangione, I I sold him a house last year! And I'm very sorry, but I really don't know where your father is, and that's the truth. Oh.
不,不,他跟你没有关系,我去年卖给他一栋房!抱歉,我真的不晓得 你父亲的下落,这是实话。 哦。
Phoebe Sr. :But umm, you're right. I think that a person should know where they come from. Wh which is why I ah, ahh, ok. I'm your mother.
但是你说得对。人有权利知道自己的身世。所以我我是你的母亲。
Phoebe: Heh?
欸?
Phoebe Sr. :See you know I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I just, uh, you me felt all floopy, and.
我昨天就想说,但是我我太软弱
Joey: I'm telling you, you guys are totally getting back together!
我跟你说,你们肯定要复合了!
Ross: That's not true! Her, she doesn't even know what she wants! Rachel's still mad about the whole thing.
这不是真的!她自己都搞不清楚!瑞秋还在气那件事。
Chandler: Ok, then you gotta back away, all right? You don't need that kind of hurt. Take it from a guy who's never had a long term relationship.
好的,那就退出。你不需要受这种伤害。听我的话,我从来没跟别人长期交往过
Ross: I know, but ahhhhhh! ! I really wanna go up there and finish that kiss!
我知道,但我真的很想上楼继续吻她!
Bonnie: Hey! Ahhhh! You guys, the water's great. You should really go in.
嘿! 啊! 各位,水好舒服,你们应该去游泳。
Chandler: Oh, ahh, no thanks, I just had an M&M.
哦,啊,谢了,我刚吃了M&M牌巧克力。
Bonnie: Ok, well good night.
好吧,晚安。
Ross: Good night.
晚安。
Bonnie: Don't be too long.
早点上来。
Ross: Okey dokey!
没问题!
Chandler: There is not one hair on that head.
真是一根毛都没有啊。
Ross: Hey, it'll grow back, right? And she she's really fun, and she's cool, and and I'm finally moving on. You know? I mean getting over Rachel was so, you know?
头发会长回来,而且她很风趣,很棒,我终于往前走了。要忘掉瑞秋实在你懂吗?
You know, and I'm finally feeling sane again. And now if I go up there, and and I kiss her, and, Gooood I wanna kiss her, and and and it doesn't work out, right? Do I really wanna put myself through that again?
我终于恢复理智。要是我上楼吻了她,天哪,我好想吻她,要是失败呢?我真的想再心碎一次吗?
Joey: So let me get this straight. If you go with Bonnie tonight, you're doing the smart, healthy thing and moving on. Yeah.
我想问一下选择。邦妮是明智的决定,可以抛开过去。 没错。
Joey: Right, and if you go with Rachel, Bonnie's free tonight?
对吧?要是选择瑞秋,邦妮今晚是不是就空下来了?
Ross: Hi.
你好。
Chandler: Hi there.
嘿。
Monica: That's that weird voice again.
你的声音又怪怪的了。
Chandler: Ok! Ok! Let me try it again, you're gonna wanna date this next guy, I swear! Ok, come on!
好的!再试一次,你会跟下一个人约会的,我发誓!好了,来吧!
Chandler: I can only do it with the voice now. Ok, ok. Come on, come on, close the door, close.
我现在只能用这个声音了。好吧,好吧,关上门。
Chandler: Hi! I'm Dorf! Your date for the evening. Oh come on! Dorf on dating, that's good stuff! !
你好!我是小矮人!你今晚的男伴拜托。哦,来吧!小矮人约会耶,多有意思啊!!


《老友记》本章剧本下载