老友记 第四季 第二集

FriendsS04E02

Part1

2019年8月29日 13:08 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 4 Episode 2 : The one With the The Cat.


老友记第4季第2集: 转世灵猫。

Chandler: Wow. That ripped. That ripped real nice!
哇,撕破了,撕的真不错!
Joey: How many times I have to tell you? You, turn and slide. You know, turn and slide.
告诉你多少次啦?你得侧身滑出来,侧身滑出来。
Chandler: Oh, You don't turn and slide. You throw it out! I'm tired of having to get a tetanus shot every time I get dressed.
不是侧身滑出来,是把它扔出去!我厌倦了每次穿衣服都得打破伤风针。
Joey: Well, we're not throwing it out. I built this thing with my own hands!
我们不能扔掉啊,这是我亲手做的!
Chandler: All right, how about we, how about we sell it?
好吧,那卖掉怎么样?
Joey: All right. But, you're gonna have to tell them.
可以,不过你得告诉它们。
Chandler: You mind if we stick you in a different cabinet? They seem all right with it!
注释:stick:将…刺入(或插入); 刺; 戳; 插入; 粘贴; 粘住; (尤指迅速或随手) 放置。
你们介意搬进另一个橱柜吗?看来它们没意见!
Ross: Hey, why did the chicken fall out of the tree?
鸡为什么从树下掉下来?
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Ross: Because you have doody on your head. Yeah, it was funnier when Ben told it.
因为你头上有鸡屎。好吧,本说就很好笑。
Chip: Hey, Monica. It's Chip.
喂,莫妮卡,我是奇普。
Monica: Yes!
太棒了!
Ross: Who's Chip?
谁是奇普?
Monica: Shhh!
嘘!
Chip: Good running into you at the bank today, so ah, here's my number, 555-9323. Give me a call, Later.
很高兴今天在银行碰见你,我的电话是5559323,待会给我打电话吧。
Monica: "Chip", is Chip Matthews.
奇普,就是奇普·马修斯。
Ross: The guy who took Rachel to the prom? Why's he calling you?
那个带瑞秋去舞会的男人?他打给你干什么?
Monica: Because I ran into him at the bank, he is still so cute.
因为我在银行遇见他了,他还是好帅。
Ross: Monica, you're so lucky! He's like the most popular guy in school!
莫妮卡你好幸运!他是全校最红的男生!
Monica: I know!
我知道啦!
Monica: Chip? Hi, it's Monica. Okey, Okey...Okey...Okey, Goodbye. Oh, my God! We just had the best conversation!
奇普吗?我是莫妮卡。好…好...好...好,再见。天哪,我们刚才聊得太开心啦!
Ross: I was just leaving.
我正要走。
Rachel: Good. Cause I've got a product report to read, it's like eight pages, I hope I don't fall asleep.
好。我要看一份生产报告,好像有八页,我希望我不会睡着。
Ross: Why? Did you write it?
为什么?是你写的?
Rachel: Wow! Look at that! Chip Matthews called. I wonder what he wants.
哇!看看!奇普·马修斯刚来电话喽。他想怎样呢?
Ross: Well ah, actually...
其实
Rachel: I bet he sensed that I was ready to have sex with another guy.
其实,我打赌他感觉到我正准备和其他男人"嘿咻"。
Ross: Well umm, why don't you give him a call?
好啊,你还不给他回个电话?
Rachel: Okey. Are you sure you wanna hear this?
好啊。你真的想听?
Ross: Oh, I'm sure.
真的。
Rachel: Chip! Hi, it's Rachel. Rachel Greene. You left me a message? Yes, you did. My roommate wrote it down. Monica Geller? Ohh.
奇普!我是瑞秋。瑞秋·格林。你给我留言了?没错,是你,我的室友记下来了。莫妮卡·盖勒?哦。
Ross: Oh, that's right! He called to ask out Monica. That-that's gotta be embarrassing.
哦,对了!原来人家是要约莫妮卡。好尴尬呀。
Phoebe: Dumb drunken bitch! !! Thank you! thanks.
愚蠢的酒鬼贱♥人!谢谢,谢谢。
Ross: Hey, here's a question, where did you get the "finest oak east of the Mississippi"?
请问一下,你们在哪找到密西西比河以东最好的橡木?
Chandler: Uh-huh, first you tell us where you got the prettiest lace in all the land.
那,你先告诉我们在哪找到全国最漂亮的带子?
Ross: I'm reading your ad.
我在看你们的广告。
Joey: Looks good, uh?
不赖吧?
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler:"Stunning entertainment center, fine...fine ltalian craftsmanship."
"高级视听电视柜,精致…精致的意大利手工。"
Phoebe: Oh my God, you guys are selling the entertainment center?
天哪,你们要卖电视柜?
Rachel: Why? I love that thing.
为什么?我喜欢那个柜子。
Chandler: You want it?
你们要吗?
Phoebe and Rachel: Oh no.
不要。
Chandler: Ahh, "Gepetto"? "Five thousand dollars"? Are you insane?
"名家巧手"?"定价5千"?你疯了吗?
Joey: Hey, the ad alone cost 300 bucks.
嘿,登广告就要3百。
Chandler: All right, look, I'm changing it to $50 dollars or your best offer.
好吧,我要改成50元或者你出更好的价?
Joey: What kind of profit is that? And you call yourself an accountant?
那有什么利润可言?亏你还自称会计师呢?
Chandler: No.
我不是。
Joey: Oh. What do you do?
哦,那你是干什么的?
Chandler: I can't believe you don't know what I do for a living.
真不敢相信你居然不知道我是干什么的。
Phoebe: I actually don't know...
我也不知道
Ross: Still, to go or anything...
对,我也是。
Rachel: Yeah. Something to do with numbers?
是啊。是跟数字有关的吧?
Phoebe: Oh, my God, no! Shoo, kitty! No, no. Gunther, Gunther, there's a kitty in my guitar case.
天哪,不要!猫咪不要!别别。甘瑟,一只猫进我的吉他箱里了。
Gunther: Shh...Everyone's gonna want one.
嘘 大家都想要只猫。
Phoebe: Come on, you! Come on. Crazy! Oh, my God!
快过来。真是的!天哪!
Rachel: What?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Nothing. Nothing.
没事。
Joey: What? What's wrong?
怎么了?
Phoebe: I just...I just have this really strong feeling that this cat is my mother.
我只是,我只是有一股强烈的感觉,这只猫是我妈妈。
Rachel: You mean the mommy you met in Montauk? She was a cat?
你的意思是你在蒙塔克遇见的母亲是一只猫?
Chandler: That makes the fact that she owns beach-front property all the more impressive.
这么一来她那滨海房产显得更瞩目了。
Phoebe: No, no-no, She was a human lady. This is the spirit of my mom, Lilly. The one that killed herself.
不,她是一个女人。这是莉莉妈妈的灵魂,自杀的那个。
Ross: Are you sure she's in a cat? Or have you been taking your grandma's glaucoma medicine again?
你确定她附体于猫吗?还是你又偷吃外婆的青光眼药了?
Phoebe: No, Dr. Skeptismo. I'm sure. First of all, okay, there's the feeling.
我没吃药,疑心博士。我很肯定。第一,我有这个感觉。
Okay, and for another, how about the fact that she went into my guitar case which is lined with orange felt.
还有,她跑进我的吉他盒里,它的衬里是橘色的。
My mother's favorite fish was Orange Roughy. Cats like fish.
我妈妈最喜欢的鱼是橘棘鲷(又名罗非鱼)。而猫喜欢吃鱼。
Ross: You had me with orange felt.
橙色衬里的吉他盒子的事实。
Phoebe: Hi, Mommy! Oh, I haven't seen this smile in 17 years.
嗨,妈咪!哦,我17年没看到这个笑容了。
Joey: Dude, Phoebe's mom's got a huge peni...
老兄,菲比的妈妈有一个好大的
Chandler: Let it go!
快别说了!
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Umm, when were you gonna tell me that you're going out with Chip Matthwes?
嗯,你原打算何时告诉我你要跟奇普·马修斯约会?
Monica: Now? Is it okay if I go out with Chip Matthews?
现在?我跟他约会没关系吧?
Rachel: Nooo. It's not okay! I can't believe you'd want to after what he did to me.
当然有关系。之前他那样对我,你还对他有期待。
Monica: What, that little thing at the prom?
怎么了,你是说舞会那点事?
Rachel: Monica, I couldn't find him for two hours! He was having sex with Amy Welsh!
莫妮卡,我2个小时找不到他!他却跑去跟艾米·韦尔奇做♥爱!
Monica: Come on, that was back in high school. How could that still bother you?
行啦,那是高中的事了。你怎么还在纠结?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, you're right, Moni-cow.
哦说得也是,莫母牛。
Monica: Okay, I hear you.
行,我懂了。
Rachel: I mean why, of all people do you have to go out with Chip?
我是说,你为什么偏要跟奇普约会?
Monica: Look, you and I went to different high schools.
你跟我的高中不一样。
Rachel: That doesn't help me, because we went to the same high school.
我没懂,我们上同一所高中啊。
Monica: You went to one where you were popular. You got to ride off on Chip's motorcycle and wear his letterman jacket.
你在高中生活是做风云人物,坐奇普的摩托车兜风,穿他的优秀运动员选手外套。
I went to one where I wore a band uniform they'd to have specially made.
而我的高中生活是穿专做的大码乐队制服。
Rachel: They had to have that specially made?
那是特制的?
Monica: It was a project for one of the Home Ec classes.
那是家政课专门制作的。
Rachel: Oh, my God! They told us that was for the mascot.
天哪!他们说那是给吉祥物穿的。
Monica: Back then I thought that I would never, ever get the chance to go out with a Chip Matthews. And now he's-he's called me up and asked me out.
那时候我觉得,我永远不可能跟奇普·马修斯约会。现在他电话约我。
And the fat girl inside of me really wants to go. I-I owe her this. I never let her eat.
而且我身体里的胖妞确实很想去。我欠她的,我没满足过她。
Rachel: Oh, you go out with him.
你去吧。
Monica: Oh, really?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah. Just if it's possible, could you leave him somewhere and go have sex with another guy?
是啊。那个,如果可以,你能不能丢下他去跟别人做♥爱?
Monica: I'll try.
我试试看。
Ross: So you guys having any luck getting rid of the entertainment center?
伙计们,电视柜卖得怎样?
Joey: Well, there were a couple of calls last night, but uh, I don't think any of them are gonna work out.
昨晚有几个电话来问,但我觉得都不靠谱。
Chandler: Yes, Joey has a very careful screening process. Apparently, not everyone is qualified to own wood and nails.
没错,乔伊很细心地做了抛光处理的。显然,并非所有人都值得拥有木头和钉子。
Phoebe: Stop it! Stop it! She keeps squirming, trying to get away. Just like when she was alive.
别动了,别动了。她老想跑走,跟在世时一样。
Ross: So Pheebs, how long is your mom gonna be with us?
菲比,你妈妈要跟我们在一起多久?
Phoebe: Well, I'm not sure. I mean, I guess until she, y'know, gets used to the fact that there's, y'know...a new mom.
我不确定。直到她能接受我有了新妈妈吧。
Now I think she's worried that, she's gonna, she's gonna be replaced. Well, that's not gonna happen, is it? No.
她很担心会被取代,才不会呢,对不对?不会。
Okay, I have to return a call in the other room.
我得去别的屋回个电话。
Monica: Why can't you use the phone in here?
怎么不在这里打?
Phoebe: Well, I'm returning a call from a certain mom at the B-E-A-C-H.I just spelled the wrong word.
我要打给住在B-E-A-C-H(海边)的妈妈。我刚才说错词了。
Anyway, I don't want to do it in front of someone with a tail.
总之,我不想在有尾巴的人面前打。
Chandler: Hey, you swore you would never tell.
嘿,你发誓不说的。
Ross: So, guys, am I crazy, or does Phoebe's mom remind anyone else of a cat?
朋友们,是我疯了,还是菲比妈妈提醒别人是只猫?
Monica: Ross, don't start.
罗斯,别提了。
Ross: Come on. You-you can't tell me you actually believe that-that there's a woman inside that cat?
拜托,你们不会真相信一个女人会附体在一只猫身上吧?
Rachel: I believe it.
我相信。
Ross: No, you don't.
你才不信。
Rachel: Yes, I do.
我信。
Ross: No, you do...you know what, you're not gonna suck me into this.
不,你不 我不会被你牵扯进去的哦。
Rachel: Oh sure I am. Because you always have to be right.
我当然相信,因为你一向认为自己是对的。
Ross: I do not always have to...okay, okay.
我才没有总要 好,对。
Rachel: Jurassic Park could happen.
"侏罗纪公园"会有的呦。
And you know what? Actually, I do think Kirk was smarter than Spock.
还有,我觉得柯克船长比史波克聪明。(星际迷航中的角色名)
Chandler: You were kidding about the Kirk-Spock-thing, though, right?
刚才你说柯克和史波克的那句是开玩笑吧?
Tony: Wow! That's ah, that's pretty nice.
哇,这柜子还不赖嘛。
Joey:"Pretty nice"?
还不赖?
Chandler: You'll have to pardon my roommate, he wanted to marry this.
原谅我的室友,他简直想娶它。
Tony: We don't have 50 bucks, but would you be willing to trade for it? We got a canoe.
我们没有50块钱,你们愿意交换吗?我们有一艘独木舟。
Chandler: Y'know, I, I, I really don't think we need a canoe.
那个,我们不需要独木舟。
Tony: You gotta take the canoe.
你们一定要收下独木舟。
Chandler: All right, just, just take the entertainment center. And then when you get home, throw the canoe away.
你们就把柜子搬走吧。等你们到家,再把独木舟扔掉。
Peter: We're not throwing it away. I built that canoe.
我们不会扔的,那是我亲手造的。
Joey: Good for you!
说得好!
Rachel: You guys, you're never gonna believe what I just found tacked up on a telephone pole. Look kinda familiar?
伙伴们,你们看我在电线杆上发现了什么。眼熟吗?
Ross: Apparently Phoebe's mother also goes by the name "Julio."
很显然菲比的母亲也叫胡里奥。
Chandler: Wait a minute. This is not the same cat. This cat's only this big.
慢着,不是那只猫吧,这只才这么小。
Rachel: You guys, there's a little girl in Soho looking for this cat. I mean, you know what that means?
你们啊,一个小女孩在找这只猫,知道这代表什么吗?
Joey: Yeah! $200 reward split five ways!
知道,五个人平分2百元赏金。
Rachel: Do we have to tell her?
要告诉她吗?
Ross: Yes, we have to tell her.
当然要告诉她。
Monica: Oh, but it's made her so happy.
但菲比现在好开心。
Ross: Little girl misses her cat. Crazy lady thinks her mother is in a cat.
想念猫咪的小女孩。觉得猫是母亲附体的痴女人。
Okay, y'know what, I have to go have dinner with my son, can I trust that when you see Phoebe, you will tell her?
好吧,我要去跟我儿子吃饭,你们见到菲比会告诉她吧?
All: Yeah. Yes.
会。
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: I hate when Ross is right.
我讨厌罗斯是对的时候。
Monica: He is right, isn't he?
他是对的,不是吗?
Chandler: Y'know what, I mean this might be one of the times when he's wrong.
你们知道吗,搞不好这一次他错了。
All: You think?
是吗?
Chandler: Oh, no. He's right.
不,他说得对。
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Hi!
嗨!
All: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Uh, Pheebs, about your mom.
那个,菲比,关于你的母亲。
Phoebe: Yeah?
怎么了?
Joey: How's that going?
你们处得好吗?
Phoebe: So great. Oh, we took a nap together today, my mom fell asleep on my tummy and purred.
太好了。我们今天一起睡午觉呢,妈妈在我肚子上睡着了,还打呼。
Joey: That's so sweet. I'm gonna get some coffee.
真温馨,我去倒点咖啡。
Monica: Huh? What'd you say, Joe? I'll be right there.
啊?乔你说什么?我马上过去。
Rachel: Pheebs...
菲比
Phoebe: I just feel so, uhh...
我觉得好
Rachel: All right! Jeez!
好的!天!
Chandler: I'm coming already!
马上到!
Monica: Not yet! Not yet! Not yet! Not yet! Not yet! Not yet! Not yet! Not yet!
还没好,没好,没好
Rachel: Hello, Chip.
你好啊奇普。
Chip: Hey, Rach! How ya doing?
嘿,瑞秋,你好吗?
Rachel: I'm great! I'm great. I got a great job at Bloomingdale's, have wonderful friends. And even though I'm not seeing anyone right now, I've never felt better about myself.
很好!很好。我有一份好工作,一群好朋友。而且即使我现在没有见过任何人,我也从没感觉到那么好。
Chip: So ah, Monica ready yet?
哦,莫妮卡好了吗?
Rachel: She'll be out in a second. So, Chip, how's umm, Amy Welsh?
她马上就好。奇普啊,艾米·韦尔奇好吗?
Chip: Amy Welsh? Wow! I haven't seen her since...So, Monica about ready?
艾米·韦尔奇?我一直没见她,自从 莫妮卡快好了吗?
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Chip: Hey! Wow, you look great.
嘿!你好漂亮。
Monica: Thanks.
谢谢。
Rachel: Aww, well, you guys have fun.
玩的开心点。
Chip: Catch you later.
再联络。
Rachel: Bye, Chip.
再见,奇普。
Monica: Are you sure you're okay about this?
你确定你不介意?
Rachel: Actuall...
其实
Monica: Okay, great.
太好了。
Joey: This is the unit for you my friend.
买这个柜子就对了,哥们。
Sturdy construction, tons of storage compartments, some big enough to fit a grown man.
坚固耐用,容量超大,都能塞得进一个大人。
Guy: What?
什么?
Joey: Oh, yeah, I got in there myself once. My roommate bet me 5 bucks that I couldn't, and then he stuck a board through the handles that locked me in.
没错,我就进去过一次。我的室友赌5元说我进不去,然后他拿了条木板穿在把手上,把我锁在里面。
It was funny till I started feeling like I was in a coffin.
开头很好玩,直到我开始觉得自己像在棺材里。
Guy: Nah, you, you can't fit in that thing. that's not deep enough.
你进不去的,它不够深。
Joey: Oh yeah? If I can't, I'll knock five bucks off the price of the unit.
你不信?要是我进不去我就以5美元把它卖给你。
Guy: All right, you have yourself a deal.
好,就这么说定了。
Joey: Okay. See? I told ya! Sometimes I come in here just to get away from it. Hey, a nickel!
说定了。你看,我就说吧。有时我还玩密室逃脱呢。看有5分钱!
Chip: Here we are.
到了。
Monica: Oh my God! You still have the Chipper!
天哪,你还在骑奇车?
Chip: The what?
什么车?
Monica: That's what we used to called your ah, your motorcycle in high school.
那时高中你的摩托车的外号。
Y'know a motorcycle's a Chopper. And you're Chip. Never mind.
你知道有种摩托车叫Chopper,而你叫Chip。没事。
Chip: No, I think it's cute.
真可爱。
Monica: Wow! A lipper from Chipper.
喔~来自"Chipper"的唇。
Chip: So you still in touch with anyone from high school?
你还有跟哪些高中同学联络?
Monica: Umm. Well, there's Rachel...and umm, that's it. How about you?
嗯,有瑞秋,还有 嗯,就这么多了,你呢?
Chip: Oh yeah, I still hang with Simmons and Zana, Al, I see Spindler a lot. Devane, Kelly,
我还在跟西蒙斯和萨纳混。也常跟斯宾德、莱文、凯利见面,
and I run into Goldie from time to time. Steve Brown, Zuchoff, McGwire, J.T. , Breadsly.
还总能碰见高迪啊、史蒂夫啊,布朗、苏卡夫、马克奎尔、J.T.、比尔兹利。
Monica: Is that all?
就那么多?
Chip: Ehh, Y'know after high school, you just kinda lose touch. Oh yeah! I ran into Richard Dorfman.
嗨,自从高中毕业后,你就失去联♥系了。哦对了!我上次碰见理查德·多夫曼了。
Monica: Ohh, how is he?
他好吗?
Chip: Not so good, I mean Simmons and I gave him a wedgie.
注释:wedgie;抓着内裤提起某人(作为玩笑)。
不太好,之前我跟西蒙斯还给了他一个恶作剧。
Monica: Isn't he an architect now?
他不是建筑师吗?
Chip: Yeah, they still wear underwear.
建筑师也要穿内♥裤。
Chandler: Oh, my God!
天哪!
Joey: What?
怎么了?
Chandler: Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Joey: Yeah...
还好
Chandler: What happened?
怎么回事?
Joey: Awww, man, he promised he wouldn't take the chairs!
啊,混♥蛋!他答应不拿椅子的!
Chandler: What the hell happened? How were you locked in? And where the hell is all of our stuff?
到底怎么回事?你怎么会被关进去?我们的东西呢?
Joey: Well, this guy came by to look at the unit and...and he said he didn't think it's big enough to fit a grown man!
有一个人来看柜子,他说他不信这能装一个大人。
Chandler: So...you got in voluntarily?
所以你是自愿进去的?
Joey: I was trying to make a sale! Oh, man, if I ever run into that guy again, you know what I'll do?
我当时想把柜子卖出去!跟你说,要是再碰上他,你猜我会怎样?
Chandler: Bend over?
屈服于他?
Chip:...and then Zana just let one rip!
然后冼娜,就裂了道口!
Monica: Look, not that I don't enjoy talking about people who I went to high school with,'cause I do.
我不是不喜欢说高中的人,我喜欢。
But umm, maybe we can talk about something else. Like you, I don't even know where you work.
但或许我们可以聊点别的。像你,我还不知道你在哪工作。
Chip: You know where I work.
你知道啊。
Monica: I do?
我知道?
Chip: The movie theater. You used to come in all the time.
电影院啊,你以前常来。
Monica: You still work at the Multiplex?
你还在打散工?
Chip: Oh, like I'd give up that job! Free popcorn and candy, anytime I want. I can get you free posters for your room.
我怎么会换工作。爆米花和糖果随便吃。我可以帮你拿海报贴屋里。
Monica: Thanks, I'm set.
谢谢,我贴过了。
Chip: Oh, you know who came in the other night? Peters. Told me he just went out with Leslie Maskin. Got to third base.
对了,你猜那天谁来了?彼得斯。他说他刚才跟莱斯利·马斯金约会。还上了床哦。
Monica: Do you still live with your parents?
你还住和你父母一起住吗?
Chip: Oh Yeah, but I can stay out as late as I want.
对,但是我多晚回家都没事了。
Joey: You know, with all of our stuff gone, the unit doesn't seem that big.
你看,没了其他东西,电视柜显得不那么大了。
Chandler: Why couldn't he have been a kidnapper.
那人为何不把你绑走?
Rachel: Wow! They really got you guys. Your TV, the chairs.
喔,他们真是大搬家。电视、椅子。
Phoebe: Yeah, your microwave, the stereo.
微波炉、音响。
Joey: Oh, man, he took the five of spades! Oh, no-no-no, here it is.
天哪,他把黑桃5拿走了。啊没拿,在这呢。
Monica: Oh, my God! What happened?
天哪!怎么了?
Chandler: Oh, umm, Joey was born, and then 28 years later, I was robbed!
乔伊出生,28年后,我被抢了。
Rachel: So how was your date?
约会怎么样?
Monica: Well, you know how I always wanna go out with Chip Matthews in high school.
你知道我高中时一直想跟奇普约会。
Well, tonight, I actually went out with Chip Matthews in high school.
今晚,我真的跟"高中时的"奇普约会了。
Rachel: Oh honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的,我好难过。
Monica: No, it's okay. Not only did I get to go out with Chip Matthews, I got to dump Chip Matthews.
不,挺好的。我不但跟奇普约了会,还甩了他。
Rachel: Ohh! That's so great!
太棒了!
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Hey, so ah, what did the insurance company say?
保险公司怎么说?
Chandler: Oh, they said,"You don't have insurance here,so stop calling us."
他们说 "你们没在这投保,别再打来了。"
Ross: You didn't tell her? Okay, fine. Pheebs?
你们没有告诉她?好吧,菲比。
Phoebe: Yeah? Hi!
什么事?
Ross: Hi, Listen, uhh, this cat belongs to a little girl. There are flyers all over the place.
那个,听我说,这只猫是一个小女孩的,路上贴满了寻猫启事。
Rachel: I'm sorry, sweetie.
对不起亲爱的。
Monica: Hey, we can take her back with you if you want.
我们可以在你想的时候把她带回来。
Phoebe: Ohh. Um-hmm. But, you know, she chose to find me. I mean, I have to respect her decision, right?
但是她选择来找我。我得尊重她的决定,对吧?
Chandler, Monica, Joey, and Rachel: That's a good call. Yeah, that's right.
有道理。没错。
Ross: No! No! Look--Hey, enough is enough.
不,不是的,别再闹了。
Look, I'm sorry that you feel guilty whatever about spending time with your new mom, but this isn't your old mom.
我很遗憾你跟新妈妈在一起会有罪恶感,但这不是你的过世的妈妈。
This is a cat. Okay? Julio the cat. Not Mom! Cat.
这是一只猫,对吧?它叫胡里奥。不是妈妈,是猫。
Phoebe: Ross, how many parents have you lost?
罗斯,你失去过几个父母?
Ross: None.
没有。
Phoebe: Okay then you don't know what it feels like when one of them comes back, do you?
那你就无法体会,其中一个回来的感觉,对吧?
Phoebe: I believe this is my mother. Even if I'm wrong, who cares? Just be a friend, okay? Be supportive.
我相信这就是我的妈妈。就算不是又怎样?做个好朋友嘛,支持下我。
Ross: I'm sorry.
对不起。
Phoebe: Okay.
没事。
Ross: I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么。
Rachel: You could say...you're sorry to her mom.
你可以向她的妈妈道歉。
Phoebe: I think she would like that.
我想她会接受。
Ross: Come here. Here, come here, come here.
过来,这里来,过来。
Mrs. Buffay? Sorry about what I said. umm, It was, it was insensitive of me to say that you were just a cat...
布菲太太?我为我说的话道歉。我实在很伤人说你只是一只猫。
when, clearly, you are also...the reincarnated spirit of my friend's mother.
很显然的,你也是我朋友的母亲 灵魂转世。
Phoebe: Thank you. We both forgive you.
谢谢你,我们都原谅你了。
Ross: Ahh.
哦。
Rachel: So honey, what are you gonna do about the little girl?
亲爱的,那个小女孩怎么办?
Phoebe: Yeah, okay, Listen. umm, Mom, I hope you know you still mean a lot to me. And you're welcome to come back anytime.
好,听我说,妈,我想让你知道,你对我依旧很重要。欢迎你随时回来。
Chandler: Pheebs, if she could come back as a couch, we'd really appreciate it.
菲比,如果她回来时是张睡椅那会更好的。
Phoebe: Come on Mom. I'll take you home.
走吧妈妈,我带你回家。
Rachel: I'll go with you.
我跟你去。
Monica: Me too.
我也去。
Ross: Oh! Y'know, I got an extra futon.
我还有个多余的折叠床垫。
Joey: Dude, you don't have to brag. We got nothing here.
老兄别再显摆了,我们啥都没有了。
Chandler: You know...It's peaceful out here.
你看这里好宁静。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:stick:将…刺入(或插入); 刺; 戳; 插入; 粘贴; 粘住; (尤指迅速或随手) 放置。
注释:wedgie;抓着内裤提起某人(作为玩笑)。


《老友记》本章剧本下载