老友记 第四季 第四集

FriendsS04E04

Part1

2019年9月1日 02:24 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 4 Episode 4 : The one With the Ballroom Dancing.


老友记第4季第4集: 社交舞。

Phoebe: Ok, new wallet, huh?
新皮夹?
Chandler: Oh-yeah, it was time. The old condom ring in the leather just doesn't say "cool" anymore.
也该换了,里面的安全套终于不再说“好凉快”了。
Monica: Rachel, you just put an empty carton back in the fridge.
瑞秋,你把空纸盒放进冰箱里。
Rachel: Oh yeah, I know, but the garbage was full.
我知道,但是垃圾袋满了。
Monica: Have you ever taken out the trash?
你有倒过垃圾吗?
Rachel: Yeah!
有啊。
Monica: Since you've lived here?
从你搬来之后?
Rachel: Well, I uh thought you liked doing it.
我以为你喜欢倒。
Monica: Third door on the left.
左边第三个门。
Rachel: Right!
知道了。
Rachel: Oh! Hey, Mr. Treeger.
崔格先生。
Mr. Treeger: Hey.
嗨。
Mr. Treeger: What're you doing?
你在干什么?
Rachel: Ummm. Oh! Oh! I'm sorry. It's a little old but...
对不起,放了一段时间,不过......
Mr. Treeger: No! You're clogging up the chute that I spent a half-hour unclogging!
不是说这个!你堵住了我花半小时才弄通的垃圾道!
Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't- I don't come in here a lot.
对不起,我不常来。
Mr. Treeger: Aw, yeah, 'course you don't!
是啊,你当然不常来!
Rachel: No.
是的。
Mr. Treeger: Cause you're a little princess! "Daddy, buy me a pizza. Daddy, buy me a candy factory. Daddy, make the cast of Cats sing Happy Birthday to me..."
你是小公主嘛!爸爸,帮我买披萨爸爸,帮我买糖果工厂爸爸,让《猫》的演员 帮我唱“生日快乐歌”。
Well you think you just come in here, make a mess, a big man in the coveralls will come and clean it up, huh?
你以为你可以到这儿来把东西搞得一团糟,然后由穿工人装的大个子来清扫,对吗?
Well, why don't you think of someone else for a change?
为什么不改一改?为他人想一想!
Rachel: Ok, I'm sorry.
对不起嘛。
Monica: God! You're gonna cry about it!
天哪,这样也要哭!
Joey: Whoa-whoa, Treeger made you cry?
崔格把你气哭了?
Rachel: Yes! And he said really mean things that were only partly true.
对,他说了一些很恶劣,又不尽真实的话。
Joey: I'm gonna go down there and teach that guy a lesson.
我去教训他。
Monica: Joey, please don't do that. I think it's best we just forget about it.
乔伊,不要,我看还是算了。
Rachel: That's easy for you to say, you weren't almost just killed.
你说得倒容易,差点被杀的又不是你。
Joey: All right that's it, school is in session!
好的,上课的时间到了!
Monica: My God! Is this a gym card?
天哪,这是健身中心卡吗?
Chandler: Oh yeah, gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I've missed the last 1200 times.
没错,我是会员,我尽量一周去四次,但已经一千两百次没去了。
Ross: So why don't you quit?
那你怎么不退出?
Chandler: You don't think I've tried? You think I like having 50 dollars taken out of my bank account every month?
你以为我没试过?你以为我喜欢每个月 账户被扣50元?
No, they make you go all the way down there! Then they use all of these phrases and peppiness to try to confuse you! And then they bring out Maria.
不,他们让你到他们那里!然后就运用所有的词语和表情来迷惑你。然后他们带来玛利亚。
Ross: Who is Maria?
谁是玛丽亚?
Chandler: Oh Maria. You can't say no to her, she's like this Lycra Spandex covered gym...treat.
哦!玛利亚。你没有能力拒绝她,她就像是用合成弹力纤维包装的健身房的......礼品。
Ross: Do you need me to go down there with you and hold your hand?
要我和你一道去帮你打气吗?
Chandler: No!
不!
Ross: All right, so you're strong enough to face her alone?
那你有勇气单独面对她吗?
Chandler: Oh no, you'll have to come.
不是,你得陪我去。
Mr. Treeger: Tribbiani! Hold on, I'll get the plunger.
崔比亚尼,等一下,我去拿通马桶的活塞。
Joey: Hey! You hold on pal! Now you made my friend Rachel cry.
你才等一下,你把我朋友瑞秋气哭了。
So now, you're gonna go up there and you're gonna apologize to her, unless you want me to call the landlord.
马上去向她道歉,否则我就通知房东。
Mr. Treeger: And tell them what?
你要说什么?
Joey: Maybe you haven't heard of a little something called, Not Making Girls Cry."
你没听过男人不该让女人流泪吗?
Mr. Treeger: Yeah. Well maybe you have heard about the Rent Stabilization Act 1968!
你也该知道什么叫1968年发布的的《租赁安定化条例》吧!
Joey: I have actually not heard of that.
我还真的没听过。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah, well your friends are in violation of it. Uh I've been a nice guy up until now, but uh, I don't need this grief.
你朋友触犯了这个条例。我一直没出声,不过现在我不用再做好人了。
I'm gonna call the landlord and tell him that Monica is illegally subletting her grandmother's apartment. Your friends are outta here pal.
我要去告诉房东,把莫妮卡的外婆的房子转租给她是不合法的。你的朋友们要被赶出去了伙计。
Joey: Don't you tell me something I don't know!
别说一些我不知道的事。
Phoebe: Oh please, somebody tell me I don't have to go to work today!
谁能让我今天不用上班?
Monica: What's the matter?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Oh, my first massage is this incredibly gorgeous guy, and every time I see him I just wanna do things to him that I'm not allowed to charge for.
我今天的第一个顾客是个帅得一塌糊涂的家伙,一看到他我就想对他提供点我不能收费的服务。
Monica: So do them for free.
那就免♥费提供。
Phoebe: Oh no, it is forbidden! No-no, Mrs. Potter fires people for messing around with clients. And it's against my oath as a masseuse.
哦不行,那是被禁止的!不行的,跟客户鬼混会被波特太太开除。而且这有违女按♥摩师的誓言。
Ross: They make you take an oath?
你还得发誓?
Phoebe: No, I made myself take one. Yeah, no fooling around with clients and umm, always be prepared.
是我自己要发的,不得与客人乱来,和时刻准备着。
Yeah, that one's actually from the Boy Scouts, but it just makes good sense.
后面是童军守则,不过在这也说得通。
Chandler: Why don't you just give him to somebody else?
你怎么不把他转给别人?
Phoebe: No, I can handle it. No, I'm a professional.
不,我可以应付,我很专业。
Rachel: Oh Pheebs, is that a new ankle bracelet?
菲比,那是新脚链吗?
Monica: Wow! And you got a pedicure. Your feet are all dressed up.
哇!你还做了脚部美容。你的脚盛装打扮。
Chandler: Because that's the only part of you he can see when he's on the table!
因为他在按♥摩台上 只看得到你的脚。
Monica: You're gonna do some feet flirting!
你要用脚勾引他!
Phoebe: I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么!
Ross: Then how do you explain the toe ring?
那你干嘛戴脚趾环?
Phoebe: Because it's Arabian princess day at work! Ok? ! Leave me alone!
今天是阿♥拉♥伯公主日,行吗?不要管我啦!
Rachel: Oh! My hero! What happened?
我的英雄!结果怎样?
Joey: Well uh, I went down there and I told him no one treats my friends like that and he'd better come up here and apologize. So see you later.
我说谁也不准欺负我的姐妹,他最好上来道歉,待会见。
Monica: Wait a minute, what'd he say?
等一下他怎么说?
Joey: Uh, he said that he wasn't gonna apologize because you guys are living here illegally, so instead what he's gonna do is have you evicted - I'll see you later.
他说他不会来道歉因为你们住在这里是违法的,所以相反他要把你们赶出去。待会儿见。
Rachel: You-you got us evicted? !
你害我们要被赶走?
Monica: I told you not to go down there!
我就叫你不要去找他!
Joey: Well he made Rachel cry!
他把瑞秋气哭了!
Monica: Rachel always cries!
瑞秋本来就爱哭。
Rachel: Aw! That's not true!
你乱讲!
Monica: Ok Joey, you go down there and you suck up to him. I mean you suck like you've never sucked before!
乔伊,现在你得去拍他的马屁。而且要拍得不着痕迹!
Joey: All right! I'll try! But if I can't, you stay with Chandler and I until you get settled.
好啦,我尽量,要是没成功你们就先来跟我们住。
Rachel: Go! !
去啦!
Joey: All right, all right, all right. I mean I have to check with him first, but I think he'll be cool.
好啦好啦我得先确定一下,不过他应该可以。
Ross: Whoa-whoa-whoa, hey! Now remember what we talked about, you gotta be strong.
记住刚才所说的,要坚定。
Chandler: Yes. Yes!
好,好!
Ross: Uh one more time, "Hey, don't you want a washboard stomach and rock hard pecs?"
再来一次,你不想拥有平坦的小腹 和结实的胸肌吗?
Chandler: No! I want a flabby gut and saggy man breasts!
不想,我喜欢松软的肚子和下垂的男人的胸部。
Ross: Good! That's good!
很好!
Chandler: Ok. Ok. I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出会员。
Gym Employee: You wanna quit?
你要退出?
Chandler: I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出会员。
Gym Employee: You do realize you won't have access to our new full service Swedish spa.
你知道吗,你将因此不能享受我们新推出的全套瑞典式温泉浴服务。
Chandler: I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出会员!
Gym Employee: Ok, Dave in the membership office, handles quitters.
好吧,戴夫在成员资格办公室。
Excuse me. Are you a member?
抱歉,你是会员吗?
Ross: Me? No.
我?不是。
Gym Employee: Sorry, members only.
抱歉,会员才能进去。
Chandler: I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出会员。
Ross: It's ok man, be strong.
没事的老兄,要强硬。
Gym Employee: So, are you a member of any gym.
你有加入任何健身中心吗?
Ross: No! And I'm not going to be, so you can save you little speech.
我没有,也不会 别白费唇舌了。
Gym Employee: Ok, no problem. Could you come here for a second?
好的,没问题。你能过来一下吗?
Woman: Hi, I'm Maria.
你好,我是玛丽亚。
Ross: Huuum.
额。
Rick: Wow, you've really pretty feet.
你的脚很漂亮。
Phoebe: These old things. I-
都是些旧玩意儿。
Rick: Would you mind spending some time on my sciatic area, it's been killing me today.
你能帮我按一按髋部吗?痛了一整天了。
Phoebe: You mean the- ok by sciatic, you mean the, towel covered portion.
你是说,你说的臀部是指毛巾盖住的部分?
Rick: Yeah.
对。
Phoebe: Sure, yeah, no I can do that, yeah, because umm, you know, usually the muscles in the sciatic area can get you know, real nice and tight.
好,没问题,因为臀部的肌肉有时的确会紧实有弹性。
Yeah. So umm, tell me Rick, how umm, how'd you injure the area.
瑞克,你这里怎么会不舒服?
Rick: Oh, a 16-hour sit-in for Greenpeace.
哦,为了绿色和平组织16个钟头的静♥坐♥抗♥议。
Phoebe: Oh.
哦。
Rick: Ow! Did you just bite me?
哇!你刚才咬了我?
Phoebe: No!
没有!
Mr. Treeger: What?
怎样?
Joey: Please don't kick Monica and Rachel out, this wasn't there fault, it was mine.
别把她们赶走,是我不好。
Mr. Treeger: You want me to kick you guys out instead?
你要我把你们赶走吗?
Joey: No you can't do that, where would the chick and the duck live?
不行,那小鸡小鸭要住哪里?
Mr. Treeger: You have pets? !
你们养宠物?
Joey: Noo-no-no, no, those are uh, nicknames. Yeah, I'm the chick and Chandler is the duck.
不,不,不是的,那些只是外号。我是"小鸡",钱德是"小鸭"。
Mr. Treeger: Huh, I would've thought it was the other way around.
哦,我还以为你是“小鸭”。
Joey: Come on man, just-just let the girls stay, I'll do whatever you want.
拜托啦,让她们留下来你要我做什么都行。
Mr. Treeger: Really? You'll do anything?
真的?什么都行?
Joey: Yeah-yeah, absolutely.
对,没错。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah, I got something you can do.
我知道你能做什么了。
Joey: What, what is it?
什么?
Mr. Treeger: Can you be my dancing partner?
你能当我的舞伴吗?
Joey: That's not, prison lingo, is it?
这不是监狱里的黑话吧?
Chandler: I want to quit the gym!
我要退出会员!
Dave: Now, can you honestly tell me that you're a hurdred percent satisfied with your body?
你能否诚实地告诉我你对自己的身体百分百满意。
Chandler: Yes! Yes! Most of the time. I mean, sure, I have my bad days, but then I remember what a cute smile I have.
大部分时候是的,有时状态不佳时 我会想到我笑起来很可爱。
Dave: Look, we were voted "Best-equipped Gym in New York" two years running. Do you really wanna give that up?
我们连续2年被票选为“ 纽约设备最佳健身中心”,你真的想放弃?
Chandler: Yes, I hate it here! Everything that you have in here is very heavy!
对,我讨厌这里,这里的东西都好重。
Dave: Yeah. Really? Ok. You don't wanna make your friend work out alone, do you?
真的?好。你总不想让你朋友落单吧?
Chandler: What friend?
什么朋友?
Dave: Your friend Ross, just joined.
你的朋友罗斯刚加入会员。
Monica: His dancing partner? !
他的舞伴?
Joey: Yeah, there's this superintendent's dance, the Super Ball. Um,
对,有个公寓主管的舞会,主管(超级)舞会。
and he wants to impress Marge, this lady super that he's got a crush on.
他想引起玛芝的注意,就是他爱上的那个女主管。
Rachel: Why doesn't he just practice with a girl?
那怎么不找女生练?
Joey: Well, he's too shy, he doesn't think he's good enough to dance with girls yet.
他不好意思,他觉得他还没资格跟女生跳。
Rachel: Yeah, right, he almost danced me right down that...garbage chute.
是啊,他差点害我跳进那个垃圾槽里。
Monica: Oh, would you let it go already? ! You're fine!
你还没忘?!又不是什么大事!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hey! So, did you quit?
嘿,你退出了吗?
Chandler: No, I almost did, couldn't leave Ross there without a spotter!
差一点,但我不能丢下罗斯不管!
Monica: Wait, now, so you joined the gym?
这么说你加入会员了?
Ross: And that's funny, why?
好笑吗,笑什么?
Rachel: Oh, umm, I was just, you know, picturing you working out and umm...Oh, that's it.
哦,我只是想象你精疲力尽的模样还有...... 哦,没什么了。
Chandler: We're doomed. Ok, they're gonna take 50 bucks a month out of our accounts for the rest of our lives. What're we gonna do?
我们没救了,在我们的余生中他们将每个月从我们的帐户里扣掉50块,我们该怎么办?
Monica: Well, you could actually go to the gym.
你们可以去健身啊。
Ross: Or! Or, we could go to the bank, close our accounts and cut them off at the source.
或是去银行结束我们的账户,断了他们的财路。
Chandler: You're a genius!
你是天才!
Joey: Aww, man, but then we won't be bank buddies!
那我们就不再是帐户的合伙人了!
Chandler: Now, there's two reasons.
现在又多了一个理由。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
All: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Ohh, you guys, remember that cute client I told you about? I bit him.
记得我说的那个帅哥客人吗?我咬了他。
Rachel: Where? !
咬哪里?
Phoebe: On the tushy.
屁屁。
Ross: And that's not against your oath? !
这样不违反你的誓约?
Phoebe: No, I know! I'm-I'm sorry, but the moment I touch him, I just wanna throw out my old oath and take a new, dirty one.
我知道,对不起嘛 但是一摸到他,我就想抛开旧誓约发一个肮脏的新誓约。
Monica: Well, next time you massage him, you should try to distract yourself.
下次你就让自己分心。
Joey: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Like-like when I'm doing something exciting and I don't wanna get too excited,
对,像我如果在做很兴奋的事又不想太兴奋。
I just ah, you know I try and think about other things like ah sandwiches, and ah baseball, and ah Chandler!
我就会想别的事,像三明治啦,棒球啦,还有钱德!
Chandler: Thank you, Joey.
谢谢你啊。
Joey: No-no, thank you.
不,谢谢你。
Joey: All right, I'm here, let's ah, get this over with.
我来了,咱们开始吧。
Mr. Treeger: Ok huh, well, just ah, follow my lead.
好,跟着我的舞步。
Joey: Whoa-whoa, don't we need to do some kinda preparation first? Like ah, get really drunk?
不必先做点准备吗?像是喝个烂醉?
Mr. Treeger: All right come on, eh, just ah, just ah, put your arms around me, eh.
来,用你的手臂搂着我。
Mr. Treeger: Ahhhh! I'm sorry!
对不起!
Joey: No, it's ok, but if I'm Marge, my breasts are coming out my back.
不要紧,不过要是玛芝,可能已经被摔成相片了。
Mr. Treeger: Ahh, forget it! I'm not being be any good at this, my mom was right, I'm just a big potato with arms, and legs, and a head.
啊,算了!我永远也跳不好,我妈说的对,我只是个有头,有手,有脚的大土豆。
Joey: Come on, man, you're not a potato.
别这样,你不是土豆。
Mr. Treeger: I'm sure as hell not a dancer, it's no use Marge, will never go for me.
我肯定跳舞的时候是,没用的,玛芝永远不会找我跳舞。
Joey: Uhh. Come on Treeger, don't say that. You just ah, you just need more practice. Here, come on, let's ah, let's try it again. Come on.
别这么说,崔戈,你只要,你只要多练练。来,我们再试一次。来吧。
Plus, it was, it was probably mostly my fault, anyway. I mean, you know, I'm not really that comfortable dancing with a- We-he! ! Hey!
而且,刚才很可能要怪我。我是说,我不是个让人感觉很舒服的舞伴。哇嘿!!
Monica: So how goes the dancing? Gay yet?
感觉如何?还是像在“搞基”吗?
Joey: Ah-ha-ha, you guys owe me big time.
你们欠我一个人情。
Rachel: What was that?
那是什么?
Joey: What?
什么?
Rachel: You just did a little dancy thing.
你刚才在跳舞。
Joey: No I didn't.
我哪有。
Monica: Yes you did! You did like a little hop.
你跳了!像是单脚跳。
Rachel: You are soo enjoying this.
你玩得很乐喔。
Joey: No, I'm not! And it wasn't a hop it was a pas de bourrée.
没有,我没有!况且那不是单脚跳,那是帕得玛利舞。
Monica: Oh! You know the words! You are so into this!
你还知道术语,你真的很投入。
Joey: All right, well maybe I'm enjoying it a little bit. I mean I'm getting pretty good at it.
可能我有点喜欢跳舞了。其实我已经跳得相当不错。
Rachel: Ooh, this is soo sweet, Joey our little twinkle toes.
哦,真棒!舞姿翩翩的小乔伊。
Joey: Hey-hey, hold on, this isn't some kind of like girly dance. All right, it's like a sport, you know, it's manly!
嘿嘿,这可不是女孩子跳的那种舞。它像一种体育运动,很阳刚的!
Monica: Yeah. All right, come here, show me some manly moves.
好吧,来,让我见识一下很“阳刚”的运动。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Joey: I don't know how to lead.
我不会跳男步。
Ross: Hello.
你好。
Bank Officer: Hi.
你们好。
Ross: We'd like to close our accounts.
我们想要销户。
Bank Officer: Close your accounts? Is there some kind of problem?
销户?出了什么问题吗?
Ross: No-no.
没有。
Chandler: No, we just, like to close them.
没有,我们只是想销掉。
Bank Officer: Ok, Ms. Lambert handles all our closures. Would you come over here please?
好吧,销户是由兰伯特女士办理的。请你过来这边好吗?
Ms. Lambert: Hi, I'm Karen.
嗨,我是凯伦。
Chandler: I wanna quit the bank!
我要退出这家银行。
Phoebe: Ok, baseball. Rick playing baseball. Ok, slides into second, maybe even his pants come down a little...
好吧,棒球。里克是打棒球的。哦,滑下去了一点儿,要是他的短裤也滑下去一点儿......
Oh no- wait no, no! No! Ok, all right, sandwiches, sandwiches. Umm, ok, on a plate, maybe Rick's pants come down a little.
哦不,不!不行!好吧,三明治,三明治。装在盘子里的,要是里克的短裤滑下去一点儿。
No! No! Oh, Chandler! Ok Chandler, woo, that's working.
不!不!好吧,钱德!钱德,哦,这个有效。
Phoebe: Chandler's knees. Chandler's...ankles. Chandler's ankle hair. Oh no. Ok, you're all set.
钱德的膝盖。钱德的脚脖子。钱德脚脖子上的毛。哦老天。全部做完了。
Rick: Oh wow! That was amazing, was that really just an hour? !
真是不可思议真的只有1小时吗?
Phoebe: Yeah! In...really long hour world.
是啊!这里的一小时比较长。
Rick: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ugh, ok, I have an enormous crush on you. But because you're a client, I can't ask you out, even though you give me you know, the feeling.
哦,好吧,我迷上你了。但因为你是顾客,我不能约你,尽管你让我有这种感觉。
Rick: Wow! I had no idea! But uh, hey, I can always find another masseuse.
哇!我根本不知道!不过,我可以找别人帮我按♥摩。
Phoebe: Really? !
真的?
Rick: Yeah, really.
对,真的。
Phoebe: What?
怎么了?
Rick: Suddenly, I'm very aware that I'm naked.
我突然间很不习惯我的暴露。
Phoebe: Ok, quiet down.
乖乖躺下吧。
Mrs. Potter: Mr. Simon's been waiting for- Oh my God!
赛门先生等了......天哪!
Mr. Simon: Why wasn't I offered that? I'd definitely pay more for that.
我为什么没有这服务?我肯定愿意多付钱的。
Mrs. Potter: Phoebe, we have rules here, this is not that kind of place.
菲比,这里是有规矩的,这里不是那种场所。
Phoebe: Oh yeah, oh and I know, but this isn't how it looks, at all, 'cause Rick is, uh, my husband.
我知道,但是你完全误会了,因为瑞克是我的丈夫。
Mrs. Potter: Oh really? Well, then you'd better tell his other wife, 'cause she called three times asking where he is.
是吗?你最好告诉他的另一个老婆,她已经打来三次电话问他在哪里了。
Phoebe: Yes, I will tell her.
好,我会告诉她。
Monica: So you didn't leave the bank?
你们没有结束账户?
Ross: No! And somehow, we ended up with a joint checking account.
没有!而且,最后我们合开了一个支票帐户。
Rachel: What are you ever gonna use that for? !
开那个干什么?!
Chandler: To pay for the gym.
转账给健身中心。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey! So, I had a great day, Rick and I really hit it off, and we started making out, and then my boss walked in and fired me for being a whore.
嗨!我今天过的真不错,里克和我果然很合得来,我们正想更进一步,老板就走了进来,以为我是个妓♥女,开除了我。
Joey: What? !
什么?
Rachel: You got fired? !
你被炒鱿鱼?
Monica: Oh my Gosh!
天哪!
Phoebe: It's so weird, I have never been fired from anything before!
真不敢相信,我以前从没因为任何原因被开除过!
Rachel: Sweety...
亲爱的......
Phoebe: I just-I just started walking around not knowing what to do next, you know? I-I started asking people on the street if they wanted massages.
我只好漫无目的四处游荡,问街上的人是否需要按♥摩。
Then these policemen, thought I was a whore too. Really, a bad day, whore-wise.
然后警察也以为我是个妓♥女。真是倒霉的一天,妓♥女式的。
Mr. Treeger: Hey Duck, is Chick here?
嘿,小鸭,小鸡在吗?
Chandler: Yeah...Bunny-rabbit.
在,兔宝宝。
Joey: So you ah, ready for our last practice?
这是最后一次练习,你准备好了吗?
Mr. Treeger: Yeah, but you know, I think the reason we're not getting that spin right is because my apartment's too small.
好了,不过我觉得我们不能做好那个旋转是因为我的屋子太小了。
Joey: Uhhh. You wanna use our place?
那你想用我们的房子吗?
Mr. Treeger: Nah, I had another idea.
不,我另有办法。
Joey: We did it! !
成功了!
Mr. Treeger: I know, we did it! ! Hey, that was incredible, huh? !
我知道,我们成功了!!难以置信,对不对?!
Joey: That was amazing! I mean, we totally nailed it, it was beautiful.
我知道,真不可思议!我们完全固定住了,动作太漂亮了。
Mr. Treeger: Thank you, listen, thanks a lot Tribbiani, . Oh my God, look at the time, I gotta catch the bus to the ball.
谢谢你,真的很感谢你,崔比昂尼,哦老天,时间到了,我得赶着搭去舞会的公交车。
Joey: Oh! Well, ok, good luck.
好,祝你好运。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah.
谢谢。
Joey: Un-unless you wanna practice the Foxtrot again? Or-or the Tango?
你还想再练练狐步舞吗?或者探戈?
Mr. Treeger: Ahh, thanks but, no. You see, See I-I think I'm ready to dance with girls.
啊,谢谢,不过不必了。我觉得我可以开始和女生跳了。
Joey: Ok.
哦。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: Go get 'em Treeger.
快去吧,崔戈。
Mr. Treeger: Right. Hey ah, you wanna come? Marge's a girlfriend.
好。嗨,要不要一道去?玛芝有个女朋友。
Joey: Really?
真的?
Mr. Treeger: Yeah. Hey you could dance real good with her, she's the same size as me.
真的,你可以和她好好跳跳,她个头和我差不多。
Joey: No, I'm good.
哦,不用了。
Interviewer: So it looks like you've got some great experience here. Let's see, reason for leaving last job?
看来你很有经验,我看看,你为什么辞去上一份工作?
Phoebe: Yeah, they thought I was a whore.
他们以为我是妓♥女。
Interviewer: Ok, we'll give you a call if anything comes up.
好,有消息我们会通知你。
Phoebe: Great! Thank you very much.
太好了,谢谢你。


《老友记》本章剧本下载