老友记 第一季 第八集

FriendsS01E08

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:44 推荐到豆瓣

Phoebe: Hm, I mean maybe no one ever really goes. you know? Ever since my mom died, every now and then, I get this feeling that she's like right here, y'know? Oh! And Debbie, my best friend from junior high got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course. I always get this really strong Debbie vibe whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils, y'know. I miss her.
额,我的意思是也许没有人曾真正离去,你知道吗?自从我妈死后,我时常还是会感到她好像就在这儿,你知道吗!还有Debbie,我初中时最好的朋友,在打迷你高尔夫球时被闪电击中。每次用那只小小的黄色铅笔时都能强烈感应到 Debbie,知道吗?
Rachel: Aw. Here, Pheebs, want this?
我好想她。噢。Pheebs,你想要这个吗?
Phoebe: Oh! Thanks!
噢,谢谢。
Rachel: Sure. I just sharpened her this morning.
说真的。我早上才把她削尖的。
Joey: Now, see, I don't believe any of that. I think once you're dead, you're dead! You're gone! You're worm food! So Chandler looks gay, huh?
看,我不相信这些。我认为一旦人死了,就是死了!你就走了!你就是虫子的食物了!钱德看起来像个同性恋?
Phoebe: Yeah, I don't who this is, but it's not Debbie.
恩,我不知道这是谁,但不是Debbie 。
Monica: Dad, let us just make a decision.
爸爸,我们做个决定吧。
Mr. Geller: You are right, this is crazy, it is going into the ground. we should get the most basic thing.
你说的对,这很疯狂,将要把它埋进地里,我们应该把基本的东西弄好。
Monica: Right! OK! That would be the non-protective corrugated fiberboard with white laminate.
注释:non-protective:不受保护的。
注释:corrugated:有波纹的。
注释:fiberboard:纤维板。
注释:laminate:层压材料; 叠层,层压。
对!那就是上面有白色薄片的,不受保护的波纹纤维板。
Dad, we can't bury Nana in a dresser from Ikea.
爸爸,我们不能把奶奶葬在宜家的橱柜里面。
Mr. Geller: See! This is why your mother buys all my clothes, I hate to shop, I hate it.
看到了吧,这就是为什么你妈妈给我买所有的衣服,我讨厌购物,讨厌它。
Monica: Dad, doesn't this might be more about the fact that, once you make a decision, it's like acknowledging Nana's actually gone?
爸爸,这是不是可能更多是由于一旦你做出决定,就宣布奶奶真的过世了?
Mr. Geller: No, I really hate to shop.
不,我确实讨厌购物。
Ross: I thought it was gonna be a closed casket.
我以为要用密封的棺木。
Mrs. Geller: Well, that doesn't mean she can't look nice!
这并不代表她不能看起来体面。
Mrs. Geller: Sweetie, you think you can get in there?
孩子,你觉得自己能钻进去吗?
Ross: I don't see why not.
我当然可以。
Ross: Here's my retainer!
注释:retainer:牙架。
我的牙齿矫正器!
Mr. Geller: I was just thinking. When my time comes...
我刚才在想,到我死的时候。。。
Monica: Dad!
爸!
Mr. Geller: Listen to me! When my time comes, I wanna be buried at sea.
听我说!听我说!当我死的时候,我想被葬在大海里。
Monica: You what?
你什么?
Mr. Geller: I wanna be buried at sea, it looks like fun.
我想被葬在大海里,这看起来很有趣。
Monica: Define fun.
定义一下“有趣”。
Mr. Geller: Come on, you'll make a day of it! You'll get a boat, pack a lunch...
别这样,你们会花一天时间的!你们要弄一条船,带上午餐…
Monica: And then we throw your body in the water...Gee, that does sound fun!
然后要我们把你扔到水里…天呐,这听起来确实有趣(反语)。
Mr. Geller: Everyone thinks they know me. Everyone says 'Jack Geller, so predictable'. Maybe after I'm gone, they'll say 'Buried at sea! Huh!'.
每个人都以为他们了解我。每个人都说 “Jack Geller,可想而知”。也许我死后,他们会说“葬在海里!啊?”
Monica: That's probably what they'll say.
可能他们会这样说。
Mr. Geller: I'd like that.
我喜欢那样。
Chandler: Hey, gorgeous.
嗨,美女。
Shelley: Hey. Look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I, um...
嗨。你看,昨天的事我很抱歉,我,呃。。。
Chandler: No, no, don't don't worry about it. Believe me, apparently other people have made the same mistake.
不,不,别别放在心上。相信我,显然别人也犯过同样的错误。
Shelley: Oh! Okay! Phew!
哦!好!吁!
Chandler: So, uh...what do you think it is about me?
那么,呃……你从我的哪一点觉得我是的?
Shelley: I don't know, uh...you just have aa...
我不知道,呃…你只是有种…
Chandler:... Quality, right, great.
气质,对,棒极了。
Shelley: Y'know, it's a shame, because you and Lowell would've made a great couple.
你知道,真可惜,因为你和Lowell本来会是很配的一对儿。
Chandler: Lowell? Financial Services' Lowell, that's who you saw me with?
Lowell?金融服务部的Lowell?他就是你觉得配我的那个?
Shelley: What? He's cute!
怎么?他很可爱!
Chandler: Well, yeah...He is no Brian in Payroll.
注释:payroll:工资名单,工资总支出,工薪总额。
恩,对…不是薪酬部的Brian。
Shelley: Is Brian...?
Brian是不是…?
Chandler: No! Uh, I don't know! The point is, if you were gonna set me up with someone, I'd like to think you'd set me up with somebody like him.
不!呃,我不知道!重点是,如果你要帮我配对的话,我比较喜欢你把我和他那样的人配在一起。
Shelley: Well, I think Brian's a little out of your league.
恩,我认为你有点配不上Brian。
Chandler: Excuse me? You don't think I could get a Brian?
什么?你认为我配不上Brian 那样的?
Because I could get a Brian. Believe you me....I'm really not.
因为我配得上。相信我……我真的配不上。
Ross: This one?
这一件?
Ross: I have shown you every dress we have. Unless you want your mother to spend eternity in a lemon yellow pantsuit, go with the burgundy.
我已经给你们看了所有的裙子。除非你们想让自己的母亲永远穿着柠檬黄的裤套装。选紫红色的吧。
Aunt Lillian: You know, whatever we pick, she would've told us it's the wrong one.
你知道,不管我们选什么,她都会告诉我们说是错的。
Mrs. Geller: You're right. We'll go with the burgundy.
你是对的,我们就选紫红色的。
Ross: Oh! A fine choice. I'm coming out.
哦!选得好。我要出来了。
Aunt Lillian: Wait! We need shoes!
等等!我们还要鞋子!
Ross: Okay, Um, how about this?
好。恩,这个如何?
Mrs. Geller: That's really a day shoe.
那绝对是只白天穿的鞋。
Ross: And where she's going everyone else'll be dressier?
那她去的地方每个人都穿着考究吗?
Aunt Lillian: Could we see something in a slimmer heel?
可以看看有细跟儿的鞋吗?
Ross: Okay, I have nothing in an evening shoe in the burgundy. I can show you something in a silver that may work.
好了,我没找到紫红色的晚装鞋。我可以给你们看看银色的鞋,也许合适。
Aunt Lillian: No, it really should be burgundy.
不,一定要紫红色的。
Mrs. Geller: Mm. Unless we go with a different dress?
恩,除非我们换另外的裙子。
Aunt Lillian: Yes.
对!
Ross: No! No no no! Wait. I may have something in the back.
不!不不,等一下。我可以在后面找找。
Ross: Oh my God...
哦我的天。
Mrs. Geller: Is everything all right, dear?
一切还好吗,亲爱的?
Ross: Yeah, just...just Nana stuff.
是,只是……只是外婆的东西。
Ross: How we doing, you guys ready?
怎么样,你们准备好了吗?
Monica: So mom already called this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up. Did you know my ears are not my best feature?
妈妈早上已经打过电话提醒我不要把头发扎起来。你知道我的耳朵不是我最好的部位吗?
Ross: Some days it's all I can think about.
有段时间我是这样认为的。
Phoebe: Hi, sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my bearings.
嗨,抱歉我来晚了,我找不到方向了。
Rachel: Oh, you, you mean your earrings?
哦,你的意思是你的耳环?
Phoebe: What'd I say?
我刚才说了什么?
Rachel: Hmm.
恩。
Monica: Are these the shoes?
这就是那双鞋?
Rachel: Yes. Paolo sent them from Italy.
是的。Paolo从意大利寄来的。
Ross: What, weuh we don't have shoes here, or...?
什么,我们呃我们这儿没有鞋吗?还是…?
Joey: Morning. We ready to go?
早上好。我们准备出发吗?
Chandler: Well, don't we look nice all dressed up?...It's stuff like that, isn't it?
恩,穿戴整齐之后我们是不是挺好看的?。。。这是像(同性恋)会做的事情,是不是?
Monica: It was a really beautiful service.
刚才的仪式很好。
Mrs. Geller: It really was. Oh, come here, sweetheart.
的确是。哦,到这儿来,甜心。
You know, I think it might be time for you to start using night cream.
知道吗,我觉得你到了应该开始用晚霜的时候了。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Nothing, just your overcoat sounds remarkably like Brent Mussberger.
注释:Brent Mussberger:这是CBS 的著名体育播音员。
没什么,只是你的外套听起来很像Brent Mussberger。
Joey: Check it out, Giants Cowboys.
看看,巨人队对战牛仔队。
Chandler: You're watching a football game at a funeral?
你在葬礼上看橄榄球赛?
Joey: No, it's the pregame. I'm gonna watch it at the reception.
注释:reception:接待; 招待会; 接待处; 欢迎。
没有,现在是赛前准备。我要在招待会的时候看比赛。
Chandler: You are a frightening, frightening man.
你是个很可怕的人。
Rachel: Oh no! My new Paolo shoes!
哦不!Paolo 送的新鞋!
Ross: Oh, I hope they're not ruined.
哦,我希望没被弄坏。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:non-protective:不受保护的。
注释:corrugated:有波纹的。
注释:fiberboard:纤维板。
注释:laminate:层压材料; 叠层,层压。
注释:retainer:牙架。
注释:payroll:工资名单,工资总支出,工薪总额。
注释:Brent Mussberger:这是CBS 的著名体育播音员。
注释:reception:接待; 招待会; 接待处; 欢迎。


《老友记》本章剧本下载