老友记 第四季 第十一集

FriendsS04E11

Part1

2019年9月9日 05:32 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 4 Episode 11 : The one With Phoebe’s Uterus.


老友记第4季第11集: 菲比要做代孕母亲了。

Phoebe: Oh my god, can't believe my little brother is married!
啊,天呀。真不敢相信,弟弟你已经结婚了。
Frank Jr. :I know!
是呀。
Phoebe: You guys, why didn't you tell me you were eloping?
你们俩为什么不告诉我你们私奔了?
Frank Jr. :'Cause it just sort of happened. You know, we at the courthouse, we having lunch...
因为我们之前也没有想过结婚这事,那天我们去法院,我们正在吃午饭
Phoebe: Wait, wait. Why were you at the courthouse?
等等,你们干嘛去法院?
Frank Jr. :We were having lunch. Yeah, and then, all suddenly, we were like, "Hey, you know we're here, we're having lunch, let's get married, right?"
我们去吃午饭呀。然后,我们突然之间意识到,嘿!我们正在法院吃饭,吃完饭我们去登记结婚吧!
Phoebe: Wow, a year and a half ago I didn't even know I had a brother. Now I have a sister too!
哇,一年半以前我甚至都不知道自己有个弟弟,现在我还有弟媳了。
Oh, so great. Oh. Ok. Ok. Stop it. Don't!
好,啊。快停下来,别亲了。
Alice: Oh.
哦。
Phoebe: So, want to get you a gift now. Is there anything you need?
既然你们结婚了,我得送给你们一份礼物。你们需要什么吗?
Frank Jr. :Oh, yeah.
嗯,有。
Alice: We've been trying to get pregnant, uh, pretty much ever since we got engaged. That we'd get a jump on things. You know, no one's getting any younger.
我们俩一直努力想要个孩子嗯,几乎从我们订婚那天就开始了。我们非常着急,你也知道,我们都不年轻了。
Frank Jr. :Because the thing is, we um, we're not able to, you know, uh, conceive, you know.
不过重点是我们没办法......成功受孕。
Alice: And we've tried everything; we've seen a bunch of doctors.
我们什么方法都试过了,也去看了不少医生。
Frank Jr. :Yeah, and, and they say, that our, that our only chance to have a baby is that if they take my sperm, her egg, and put it together in a dish, and then put it into another girl.
医生说了,我们有孩子的唯一的机会就是把我的精♥子,她的卵子放在一个器皿里,然后再移入另外一个女生。
So we were wondering if you could be the girl that we could put it into.
因此我们在想,你可不可以成为那个女生。
Phoebe: It's a really nice gift. I was thinking of, like, a gravy boat.
那真是一个美好的礼物。我刚刚还以为一个船型酱汁盘就好了。
Alice: We know, we know it's a lot to ask. Uh we don't have anyone else to go to. We could pay someone to do it but we don't have that kinda money.
我们知道这个要求很过份但我们求助无门本想找别人做代理孕母 但我们没那笔钱。
Frank Jr. .: Plus, you know, you're family and, you know. I don't know. I just don't want my baby to grow into some chick I don't know, you know?
再加上你又是家人,我也不想把孩放进不认识的女孩肚子里。
Alice: Don't give us an answer yet, think about it. And, umm, if you say no, we will totally understand.
不急着回答,你考虑看看,若你拒绝,我们也能完全理解。
Phoebe: Ok. Ok.
好吧。
Frank Jr. .: Oh, and also, uh, we were wondering if you could give us a ride down to the train station. Well, actually, we kinda need an answer to that one right now.
对,能不能载我们去火车站?这问题可能要马上回答才行。
Joey: Hey! You guys, check it out! Check it out! Guess what job I just got?
嘿!嘿!快来看看,快来看看!猜我找到什么工作了。
Chandler: I don't know, but Donald Trump wants his blue blazer black.
我不知道呀,但是Donald Trump(房地产大亨,现美国总统)想让他的蓝色运动夹克变黑。
Ross: What?
什么?
Chandler: Blue blazer back. He, he wants it back.
我是说要回,他想要回他的夹克。
Rachel: Well you said black. Why would he want his blue blazer black?
但是你刚刚说的是变黑。他为什么想把他的蓝色夹克变黑呢?
Chandler: Well, you, you know what I meant.
嘿,你知道我是什么意思。
Monica: No, you've messed it up. You're stupid.
不是,你弄混了。你好笨。
Chandler: So what job did you get Joe?
乔伊,你找到的工作到底是什么呀?
Joey: Oh, tour guide at the museum. Yeah, Ross got it for me.
哦,博物馆里的解说员。是罗斯帮我找的活。
Rachel: Well how could you be a tour guide, don't you have to be a dinosaur expert or something?
啊?你怎么能成为解说员呢?要成为解说员,不得是恐龙或者是历史专家吗?
Joey: No, not really. They give you all the information. It's uh, it's like memorizing a script. Yeah.
不,其实不用。他们给我全部资料,嗯,就像背剧本一样。
"And on your left, you have Tyrannosaurus Rex, a carnivore from the Jurassic period."
"在您的左边,您看到的是暴龙,一种来自侏罗纪的肉食动物。"
Chandler, Monica and Rachel: Heeey! Very nice.
嘿!不错嘛!
Ross: Uh, actually Joey, it's the Cretaceous period.
嗯,乔伊,暴龙实际上是来自白垩纪。
Joey: Yeah, but I can pronounce "Jurassic".
对,但是我可以发表我的看法。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!!
All: Hey!
嗨!!
Phoebe: Guess what? Frank Jr. . and Alice got married.
你们猜怎么了。Frank Jr. 和爱丽丝结婚了!
All: No way. Oh my God!
啊天呀!!
Phoebe: Annnd, they're gonna have a baby!
还有!还有,他们将要生小孩啦!
All: Ho-ho!
啊?
Phoebe: And, and they want me to grow it for them in my uterus.
还有,还有他们想要用我的子♥宫来为他们怀胎。
Ross: My God.
天啊!
Monica: Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Phoebe: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: You really think of having sex with your brother?
你真的在考虑和你弟弟做♥爱?!
Phoebe: Eww! And no, no! It's just they want me to be the surrogate. It's her egg and his sperm. I'm-I'm just the oven. It's totally their bun.
你好恶心!当然不是!他们只是想让我成为怀胎代理人。是她的卵子和他的精♥子,啊,我只是烤炉。面包完全是他们的。
Joey: Oh.
哈。
Monica: What did you tell them?
你怎么答复他们的?
Phoebe: Well, they said I had to think about it, first. But uh, what is there to think of? I'm gonna be giving someone the greatest gift you can possibly give.
他们说先让我考虑考虑,但是这有什么可考虑的呢?我将把我所能给的最好的礼物送给他们。
Chandler: You're gonna carry their child and get them a Sony Play Station?
你将要帮他们怀孩子,还给他们一台索尼PS?
Rachel: Honey, this really is an incredible thing to do for them but there are things to think about.
亲爱的,为他们这么做,的确实是一件惊人的喜事。但是有些事你得再想想。
Monica: Yeah, I mean you'd be pregnant. I mean, pregnant.
是呀,你将要怀孕,是怀孕呀!!
Phoebe: I know.
我知道啊。
Ross: Pheebs, you're talking about putting your body through an awful lot. I mean, morning sickness, uh, labor. And it's all for somebody else.
Pheebs,你的身体将接受一段可怕的经历,我是说,如晨吐,嗯,分娩,但你做这一切都是为了别人!
Phoebe: Yeah, what's your point?
是啊,你的重点是什么?
Ross: Oh, the stuff I just mentioned.
嗯,我刚刚说过的那些东西。
Rachel: Wow, I don't know if I could ever do that. You know, I always figured the first time I had a baby,
哇!不知道我这辈子会不会那么做?我一直在想,如果我第一次怀孕,
it would be with someone I love and that baby was, you know, a keeper.
一定是为一个我爱的人,而且我得照顾那个孩子。
Phoebe: You know, you guys were a lot more supportive when I wanted to make denim furniture.
我当初想做家具时,你们可是很支持我的。
Joey: Pheebs, listen, if you decide to do this, we'll be supportive like crazy.
菲比,听着,如果你决定下来要做这事,我们当然会全力支持你的。
All: Yeah.
是啊。
Monica: We just want you to think it through.
我们只是想让你全面的想一想。
Rachel: Yeah. Honey, maybe you can talk to somebody who's had a baby. Like your mom.
对,亲爱的,也许你可以和生过孩子的人聊聊。例如你的妈妈。
Phoebe: My mom never gave birth. Oh, but my birth mom did!
我妈妈从来没生过孩子。哦!但是我生母生过。
Kathy: Mmmm, I love this tushie. Can I take it to work with me?
额,我爱死你的屁♥股了,我可以把她带到单位吗?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, sure. It's not mine anyway. Came with the pants.
哦,当然可以,反正也不是我的。它跟裤子是一起的。
Kathy: Oh!
哦!
Monica: I am so jealous.
我太嫉妒你了。
Rachel: You guys are really, you're just, right there, aren't you?
你们俩正在那个阶段,对吧?
Chandler: Yes. Right where?
哪个阶段?
Monica: Beginning...where, you know, where it's all sex and talking and sex and talking...
热恋期,一天到晚的甜言蜜语,不眠不休的性生活。还有
Chandler: Yeah, you, you gotta love the talking.
是,聊天的部分很棒。
Monica: And the sex?
那性生活呢?
Chandler: All right, we haven't had sex yet. Ok, but what's the big deal, you know? This is special, and I want our love to grow, before we move on to the next level.
好,我们还没有做过呢。对,那又能怎么样?你知道,这次恋爱对我来说很特殊,我想充分培养感情再更上层楼。
Rachel: Oh Chandler, that is so nice.
啊,钱德勒,你那么做好体贴呀。
Ross: Yeah, that is really nice...lying! ! No way is that the reason.
是很体贴......撒谎!不可能是你说的那个原因!
Rachel: Why, just because you're not mature enough to understand something like that?
怎么啦?只是因为你还不够成熟去理解像这样的事情?!
Chandler: No, he's right, I'm totally lying.
不,他说得对,我完全在撒谎。
Monica: Then what is it?
那么原因是什么呢?
Chandler: Well, Kathy's last boyfriend was Joey.
凯斯的上一个男朋友是乔伊。
Ross: And you're afraid you won't be able to "fill his shoes".
你担心自己技不如人?
Chandler: No, I'm afraid I won't be able to make love as well as him.
不,我是担心我做♥爱不如乔伊好。
Ross: Yeah, I was going for the metaphor.
对,我刚刚在用暗喻。
Chandler: Yes and I was saying the actual words.
对,我刚刚在说实际的意思。
Monica: Big deal, so Joey's had a lot of girlfriends. That doesn't mean that he's great in bed.
没什么大不了的,乔伊是有很多女朋友,但那并不意味着他在床上也很厉害。
Chandler: We share a wall. So either he's great in bed or she just liked to agree with him a lot. Loudly and a lot! All night long she'd agree!
我们的房只隔着一面墙!因此,要么他在床上极伟大,要么就是她喜欢和他"和谐一致".
Monica: Sweetie, with you it's gonna be different. The sex is gonna be great 'cause you guys are in love.
亲爱的,她和你将会不同的。你们的性生活一定会非常好的,因为你俩都都深爱着对方呀。
Chandler: Yeah?
是吗?
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: Just go for it Chandler.
钱德,放手一试吧。
Monica and Rachel: Yeah, you should, you should. Come on, really.
对,你应该那么做。真的,去吧!
Chandler: All right, all right, I'll sleep with my girlfriend. But I'm just doing it for you guys.
好,那好吧,,我这就去和我女朋友睡觉。但是,我这么做,只是为了你们。
Joey: Ok, now the Mastodon is from the semi-late Jurassic period.
接下来这头乳齿象是来自侏罗纪中后期。
Kid: Isn't the Mastodon from the Pliocene Epoch?
乳齿象不是上新世的吗?
Joey: Shhhh. This is a museum. No talking. Ok, right down here we have, uh...a large foot.
嘘嘘!这里是博物馆,不许讲话。这里是一个大脚。
Joey: Uh, and over here we have Ross Geller. Everyone wave hi to Ross. Ross is one of our most important scientists. Look at him hard at work.
这里是我们的罗斯吉勒。大家向罗斯挥手说'嗨',罗斯是博物馆里最重要的科学家之一,快看看他,工作多努力。
Joey: Ok, moving right along. Come on.
好,继续向前。快。
Phoebe Sr. :It's open, come in.
门没关,请进。
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨!
Phoebe Sr. :Hi. I'm sorry I'm late.
嗨!不好意思,我来晚了。
Phoebe Sr. :Oh, that's ok. It gave me time to finish, uh, glazing my nipples.
哦,没事,我正好有时间给乳♥头上釉。
Phoebe: Wow, you really go all out when you're expecting company.
哇!你等客人时,还真是竭尽全力。
Phoebe Sr. :No, I was working on my pottery.
没有,我刚刚在做陶器。
Phoebe: Oh, Oh! Oh, I didn't know that you did...pot.
哦!哦!我不知道你会做......罐子。
Phoebe Sr. :Oh yeah. Oh mostly nudes. It combines my two passions, pottery and erotica.
啊,是呀。大部分是裸体的。它结合了我的两大嗜好,陶器和色情艺术。
Phoebe: Oh, ooh! Erottery!
哦!!情♥色陶器!
Phoebe Sr. :Hey! Ok! Well, thanks for coming out to see me. I just, I just thought it would be a very good idea to talk about this baby stuff in person you know.
嘿!嗯,谢谢你来见我。我只是很高兴能以我的亲身经历和你聊聊生儿育女的事情。
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe Sr. : Uh, I really don't think it's a very good idea Phoebe.
菲比,我真的认为你不应该那么做。
Phoebe: Why not?
为什么?
Phoebe Sr. :Well, because, you'd be giving up a baby. And, I, I really don't,
嗯,因为你将要把孩子送交给别人,怎么和你说呢。
I don't know if there's anything I could say that could make you understand the pain of giving up a baby, so, um...
我不知道怎么说才能让你理解放弃孩子时的那份痛楚,因此
Phoebe: Oh no no, I understand. Don't, don't hurt the puppy.
喔,不!不-不!我理解那痛的感觉!别,别伤害这个小狗。
Phoebe Sr. :No no no, the-the puppy is yours.
不-不,这个小狗是你的啦。
Phoebe: Oh, I get a puppy?
哈哈,我有小狗了!!
Phoebe Sr. :Well yeah. I mean yeah, but, for only three days.
嗯,对!是的,但只是3天。
Phoebe: Why?
为什么?
Phoebe Sr. :Well, you know, I-I realize that I don't have any right to start getting all parenty on you and everything now, but, um, er...
我知道我没有权利像母亲一样管你,但是,喂
Phoebe, would you please look at me and not the puppy, it's very important.
Phoebe,你能不能先听我说,而不是玩小狗,这事非常重要。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Phoebe Sr. :I mean, I know what I'm talking about. I gave up two babies.
我是说,我知道自己以前做了什么,我抛弃了2个孩子,
And, I only wish that I had someone there who had given up babies who could've told me, how terrible it is to give up babies.
而且我真的希望当时身边有个抛弃过孩子的人可以告诉我抛弃孩子的感觉是多么的糟糕。
Aw, I really shouldn't've given you the puppy first.
我真不应该先给你小狗。
Phoebe: That's ok. No we're listening.
没关系,我专心听你说。
Phoebe Sr. :I just think that, it would be something that you would regret every single day for the rest of your life.
我只是在想,那么做的后果将会是遗恨终生。
So, however hard it is, for you to give up this puppy, it would be like a million times harder to give up a child.
因此,不管你要放弃这个狗有多么的难,放弃一个孩子要比那难上一万倍。
Phoebe: Ok, fair enough. Three days.
好,很合理,就养三天。
Phoebe Sr. :Aw, it's time to take my ass out of the kiln.
该把屁♥股拿出烤窑了。
Joey: Oh, uh, would you mind sitting there? I'm-I'm saving this seat for my friend Ross.
额,你介意坐在别处吗。我给我朋友罗斯留着这个座呢。
Rhonda: You mean Dr. Geller?
你是说盖勒博士?
Joey: Doctor? Oh, I didn't know he had a nickname.
博士?哇!我不知道他还有一个绰号。
Rhonda: Oh, he won't sit here. Only the people in the white coats sit over there and only the people in the blue blazers sit over here.
哦,他不会坐在这里。穿白色衣服的都坐在那边,同时,只有穿蓝制服的才坐在这里。
Joey: Well, uh, how-how come?
啊,为什么呀?
Rhonda: That's just the way it is.
这里情况就这样。
Joey: That's crazy.
太荒唐啦。
Rhonda: Maybe it's crazy in a perfect world - a world without lab coats or blazers.
在完美的世界里,这或许是有些荒唐,一个不分研究员和解说员的世界。
But you're not in a perfect world. You in a museum now. See that scientist with the glasses?
但是你现在是在一个博物馆,不是完美社会。看到那个带眼镜的科学家没,
He and I used to play together all the time in grade school. Hmph, but now...
他和我以前在小学时总是在一起玩,现如今却
PETER! HEY PETER! IT'S ME RHONDA, FROM P.S. 129. I shared my puddin' with you man! I gave you my Snack Pack!
皮特!嗨,皮特!是我,Rhonda!PS-129的!我和你分享我的布丁!我给你吃我的零食!
See, he pretend he don't even hear me!
看,他甚至假装没听到我说的话!
Joey: I-I think everybody's pretending they don't hear you.
我想人人都在假装没听到你说话。
Anyway, look, I don't know about you and your jackets and your separate tables, but Ross is one of my best friends,
总之,我不了解你,我才不管制服和餐桌的分别,罗斯是我最好的朋友之一。
and if I save him a seat, I'm telling you, he will sit in it!
而且我要是为他留了座位,我告诉你,他肯定会坐在这里!
Ross, Ross, over here man. I saved you a seat.
罗斯!罗斯!这里,嘿!我帮你留了个座位。
Ross: That's ok, I'm cool over here. I'll catch up with you later.
不用,我坐这边很好。乔伊,我一会去找你。
Rhonda: Oh, this is saved.
哦,这个座位有人了。
Rhonda: Gift shop.
礼品店的。
Ross: Hey. Uh I'm really really sorry about what happened in the cafeteria today.
嘿,关于今天在餐厅所发生的事,我真的,真的非常抱歉。
Joey: It's no big deal you know. You uh, you do you gotta do, right?
没什么大不了的。嘿,真的,你是迫不得已。对吧?
Ross: No, hey, it's not just me. I mean the scientists and the tour guides never sit together.
嘿,不仅仅是我一个人那么做,我是说科学家和解说员从来都不坐在一起。
Joey: Whatever.
随便啦。
Ross: It's like that everywhere, Joey. Ok, Mon, back me up here.
乔伊,到处都这样,莫,支持我一下。
Where you work, the uh, the waiters eat with the waiters, right? And the chefs eat with the other chefs, right?
在你工作那里,服务员也是和服务员一起吃饭,对吧?并且厨师和其他厨师一起吃,是吧?
Monica: I-I eat by myself in the alley because everybody hates me.
我自己在走廊里自己吃饭,因为人人都讨厌我。
Ross: Ok, Rach, when was the last time you had lunch with the uh, the shipping clerks?
好,瑞秋,你上回和运货员一起吃饭是何时?
Rachel: Ok. Well, I've, I've never actually eaten lunch with the shipping clerks...but it's totally different. They're not allowed in the executive cafeteria.
你听我说,我不常跟他们吃饭 但这完全是两码子事因为他们不能进主管的自助餐厅。
Oh. I see-I see what you're saying.
我懂你的意思了。
Joey: Look, Ross, really, it's-it's no big deal. You know, you wear a white coat, I wear a blue blazer, if that means we can't be friends at work, then, so be it. You know I understand, you know?
罗斯,真的,真的没什么。你知道你穿白色衣服,我穿蓝色制服,如果那代表着我们不能在单位成为朋友,那么不是就不是,我理解。
Hey, when I'm in a play and you're in the audience, I don't talk to you, right?
嘿,当我在舞台上,你在观众席上,我也没和你说话,对吧。
So, it's, you know, it's uh, it's cool. I'll see you tomorrow.
因此,你知道,没事。明天见。
Rachel: Yeah, when we're in the audience, he doesn't talk to us, but he does wave.
对,当他在舞台上时是没有和我们说话,但他确实挥过手。
Phoebe: Who's my puppy? Who's my puppy? Who's my puppy?
我的小狗好不好呀?
Monica: Have you named him yet?
你帮它取名字没?
Phoebe: No, I don't wanna get attached.
没,我不想被约束。
Rachel: Can I hold him?
可以让我抱抱吗?
Phoebe: Sure. Here.
当然可以。
Rachel: Come here, squirmy. Hello.
来,给我抱抱,嗨喽。
Phoebe: Not like that. No.
不是那样抱啦。
Chandler: Hi. Why's Phoebe singing to Karl Malden?
嘿!菲比为什么对着Carl Mulden(电影演员)唱歌?
Phoebe: Oh, you know what? I think it's time for puppy to go out again. Come on, let's go to the balcony.
我想现在又到遛狗的时间了,来呀,我们去阳台。
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Uh, the street. Come on, let's go to the street. Oh, listen, don't go on the balcony until after I get back.
哦,是街道。快,我们上街去。哦,听着,我回来之前别去阳台。
Monica: So, did you do it?
怎么样,你做了吗?
Chandler: Yes, yes, we had the sex.
是,是,我们做♥爱了。
Monica: Uh-oh, it was bad?
哦,不是很理想?
Chandler: It was fine, you know, but she didn't agree with me as strongly as she agreed with Joey.
还可以,但是她没有激烈到像"赞同"乔伊那样"赞同"我。
She was more like, "Uh, I see your point. I'm all right with it."
她更像是"我知道你的观点",我可以接受。
Monica: It was the first time. You know, there's not always a lot of agreement on the first time.
没关系,你们毕竟是第一次嘛。不可能一开头就琴瑟和谐的对不对?
Rachel: Yeah, not for girls anyway. Guys agree like that.
对啊,通常都是女人觉得还不够和谐,男人却很快就满足了。
Chandler: Look, you have to help me, ok? I mean, I know what to do with a woman.
看,你得帮帮我!行吗?我是说,我知道该和女人做些什么。
You know I know where everything goes. It's always...nice. But I need to know what makes it go from "nice" to "My God, somebody's killing her in there!"
我也知道哪里总是让人感觉美妙。但是我需要使得她从美妙到啊,天呀!有人要了她的命!
IMonica: All right, I'm gonna show you something a lot of guys don't know. Rach, hand me that pad please. All right. Now...
好吧,我将要呈现你一些很多男人不知道的"密笈",瑞秋,请把便笺本给我。好,现在
Chandler: What, you don't have to draw an actual wo-- Woah, she' hot.
哦,你不用画那么具体,哇?哇哦!辣妹!
Monica: Now, everybody knows the basic erogenous zones. You got, one, two, three, , four, five, six, and seven.
好,每个人都知道的,基本的性敏感带。第1个,第2个,第3第4个,第5个,第6个还有第7个!
Chandler: There are seven?
一共有7个?
Rachel: Let me see that. Oh, yeah.
让我看看,哦,正确。
Chandler: That's one?
那也是一个?
Monica: Kind of an important one.
那个还是一个挺重要的呢!
Chandler: Oh, you know, you know what, I was looking at it upside down.
哦,我看颠倒了。
Rachel: Huhhh. Well, you know, sometimes that helps.
呵呵,有时那样也有用呢。
Monica: Ok, now, most guys will hit uh, one, two, three and then go to seven and set up camp.
大多数男人只会走过1-2-3然后就直接到7,接着就"安营扎寨"了。
Chandler: That's-that's bad?
那样不好吗?
Rachel: Well, if you go to Disneyland, you don't spend the whole day on the Matterhorn.
注释:Matterhorn:马特洪峰(英语、德语Matterhorn,意大利语Monte Cervino,法语Mont Cervin)是阿尔卑斯山脉中最为人所知的山峰。这里指过山车项目。
如果你去迪斯尼游乐园,你不会把整天都玩过山车。
Chandler: Well you might if it were anything like seven.
如果那是象7那样的东西,也许你可能会那么做。
Monica: All right, uh, the important thing is to take your time. You want to hit 'em all and you wanna mix them up. You gotta keep 'em on their toes.
嗯,重要的是,你得从容进行,你得把所有的敏感部位都照顾到,让它们全部保持兴奋状态。
Rachel: Oh, TOES! ! Yeah, for some people.
哦,脚趾!!对一些人有用。
Monica: All right, you could, uh, start out, with a, a little one; a two; a one, two, three;
好。嗯,你可以从一点点1,2,1-2-3开始,
a three; a five; a four, a three-two; a two, a two-four-six; two-four-six; four; two; two; four-seven; five-seven; six-seven; seven, seven, SEVEN, SEVEN, SEVEN-SEVEN-SEVEN-SEVEN- SEVEN-SEVEN! there you are.
3,5,4,3-2,2,2-4-6,2-4-6,4,2,2,4-7,5-7,6-7,7,...7.....7...7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7。
Rachel: Yeah, that'll work.
对,那样会有效的。
Scientist #1: Dr. Geller, there's a seat over here.
吉勒博士,这里有个座位。
Ross: Thank you Dr. Phillips, but I'm having my lunch at this table Here in the middle. I'm having my lunch right here with my good friend Joey, if he'll sit with me.
谢谢,菲利普博士,但我将在这张餐桌吃午餐,中间这张桌。与我的好朋友乔伊,就坐在这里吃午餐,如果他愿意和我坐在一起。
Joey: I will sit with you Dr. Geller.
吉勒博士,我愿意和你坐在一起。
Ross: You know, we work in the Museum of Natural History, and yet there is something unnatural about the way we eat lunch.
你们知道吗?我们在自然历史博物馆工作然而我们吃中饭的方式很不自然。
And I want you to know it took a tour guide to show this scientist the error of his ways! You might even say he took me on a tour...of myself
我要让你们知道,这位导览员让我这科学家了解到自己处事方法的错误,甚至可以说他带领我看到了我自己的内心。
Joey: Yeah. That-that was me.
对,他说的就是我。
Ross: Now, I look around this cafeteria, and you know what I see?
现在,我环顾这间餐厅你知道我看到什么吗?
I see, I see division. Division between people in white coats and people in blue blazers. And I ask myself, my God, WHY?
是隔阂。穿白大褂和蓝制服的人之间的隔阂,我扪心自问,"老天爷呀,为什么会这样?!"
Now I say, we shed these, these coats that separate us and we get to know the people underneath.
我倡议我们脱掉这些分化我们的衣服,真诚的相互了解。
I'm Ross. I'm divorced, and I have a kid.
我是罗斯!我离婚啦,我还有一个小孩!
Joey: I'm Joey. I'm an actor. I don't know squat about dinosaurs.
我是乔伊!我是一名演员!我对恐龙一无所知!
Tour Guide #1: I'm Ted, I just moved here a month ago, and, New York really scares me.
我是泰德,我刚刚搬到纽约一个月,这里真的吓坏我了。
Ross: All right, there you go.
大家都这样才对嘛!
Joey: Yeah, you hang in there Teddy!
是,你要坚持到底!!
Scientist #1: I'm Andrew, and I didn't pay for this pear.
我是安德鲁,我拿这个梨没付钱。
Ross: Ok, good-Good for you.
好,对你有好处。
Tour Guide #2: I'm Rhonda, and these aren't real!
我是郎妲,我隆过乳!
Ross: Wow, Rhonda.
哇,朗妲。
Scientist #2: I'm Scott.
我是斯科特。
Ross: Yeah ok Scott!
好,够了,斯科特!
Scott: And I need to flip the light switch on and off 17 times before I leave a room or my family will die.
我必须开关灯17次才能离开一个房间,否则我全家会死光。
Phoebe: My mom's gonna be here any minute. I can't do this, I can't give him up.
我妈妈随时要来领走它,我确实舍不得,我不能放弃狗狗。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Phoebe: Yes, no, I can. I don't want to. But I can. No.
不,我不能。我不想那么做。但是我能,不。
Rachel: Oh, I can't watch this. It's like "Sophie's Choice."
唉,我看不下去了,就好像在看《苏菲的选择》。
Monica: You know, I never saw that.
我从来没看过那个电影。
Rachel: Oh, it was only ok.
那个电影只是一般而已。
Phoebe: I can't do this. My mom was right. If I can't, If I can't give him up, then, there's no way I can give up a little baby.
哦,我做不了这个。我妈妈说得对。如果我不能放弃小狗,那么,我根本就不可能放弃一个婴儿。
Aw, God, Frank and Alice are gonna be so crushed. What, what else, what else can I give them? A kidney!
啊,老天爷呀,弗兰克和爱丽丝听了一定会非常的沮丧。还有什么,我还能给他们什么?肾!
Alice: Hi! -All: Hi.
嗨!-嗨。
Alice: We were just in the neighborhood, so...
我们刚刚散步走到这里,因此
Frank Jr. :Yes, we just thought we'd stop by and let you know there's still no pressure.
对,我们路过进来看看,想让你知道,我们不想让你有什么压力。
Alice: None. But if there was something you wanted to tell us, we're just gonna be right over there having coffee.
绝不。但是你要是有什么想和我们说,我们就在那边喝咖啡。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Frank Jr. : Oh, who is this little guy?
哦,这个小家伙是谁?!
Phoebe: Oh, umm, well-
哦,嗯,其实-
Frank Jr. :Oh, he's so cute, he reminds me of my old dog, Tumor.
哦,他太可爱啦,他让我想起我以前的狗"肿瘤"。
Alice: You are so precious, I could just take you home.
你太漂亮啦,真想把你带回家。
Phoebe: Hey, why don't you?
嘿,为什么不呢?
Frank Jr. :Are you serious?
真的吗?
Phoebe: Uh-huh, yeah!
额,是!
Frank Jr. :Oh, thanks.
哦,谢谢。
Monica: What're you doing?
你在干嘛?
Phoebe: No, I'm really ok with this. You know why? 'Cause look at them. Look how happy they are. And I made that. So, you know,
我舍得放手。你知道为什么吗?看看他们,看他们有多幸福是我给他们带来快乐,因此
I know it's gonna be like a million times harder to give up a baby but oh my God! It's gonna feel like a million times better, right? I wanna do this. I wanna carry your baby.
我知道放弃一个婴儿会比放弃一只小狗难上100万倍但是,啊,天呀。那也会让我自我感觉伟大上100万倍,对吧?我想要做这事。我想怀你们的婴儿。
Alice: Oh! Oh! Oh! Thank you so much. You don't know what this means to us. Oh!
太感激你了!你不知道这对我们来说意味着什么!
Frank Jr. :Oh my God, I think I'm gonna cry. Oh, my God.
啊,天呀,我想我感动得要哭了!
Monica: It's gonna be so great.
太伟大了。
Phoebe Sr. :Hi. What's going on?
嗨!怎么了?
Phoebe: Oh, I-I gave them the puppy and it made them so happy that I decided I'm gonna carry their baby.
喔,我把狗给他们了并且让他们很开心,因此我决定我将要帮他们怀他们的孩子。
Phoebe Sr. : Aw Phoebe...
但是,菲比
Phoebe: No-no-no, I know. You and I are totally different people though. And this is a totally different situation. And I know that I am not gonna regret this.
不-不-不 我知道,我们是不同的人,而且这个情况和你当年也完全不同而且我知道我以后不会为这事遗憾。
Phoebe Sr. :Oh yeah, I understand all that. It's just...that was my puppy.
喔,我-我完全理解,但是,那是我的小狗。
Phoebe: Oh!
哦!
Monica: Would you ever be a surrogate for anyone?
你这辈子会不会帮别人怀孕?你这辈子会不会帮别人怀孕?
Rachel: It depends who asked.
那要取决于谁求我。
Monica: What if I asked?
如果是我要你帮忙呢?
Rachel: Oh, Mon. Sure.
喔,行,当然。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Rachel: Yes.
是啊。
Rachel: You're not asking me, are you?
你不是真要我帮忙吧?
Monica: No.
不是。
Rachel: Yes, totally.
当然!完全没问题!
Kathy: Oh. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Yes, thank you!
啊!谢谢!谢谢!谢谢!太感谢你啦!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:Matterhorn:马特洪峰(英语、德语Matterhorn,意大利语Monte Cervino,法语Mont Cervin)是阿尔卑斯山脉中最为人所知的山峰。这里指过山车项目。


《老友记》本章剧本下载