老友记 第四季 第十二集

FriendsS04E12

Part1

2019年9月9日 11:50 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 4 Episode 12 : The one With the Embryos.


老友记第4季第12集: 受精卵。

Rachel: What the hell is that? ! What the hell is that? Is that you? Ohhhhhhh!
这该死的鬼声音是什么?!这该死的鬼声音是什么?是你吗?哦!
Monica: Boy, you are really not a morning person.
你还真不是个早起的人啊。
Rachel: JUST BACK OFF! !! Get up! Get up! Get up! God damn it! Get up, get up, get up, get up, get up! !
边去!!!起床!起床!起床!该死的!起床!起床!起床!该死的!!
Rachel: What is that noise?
这噪音是什么?
Chandler: You!
你!
Joey: It's the chick! She's...going through some changes.
是小鸡!她,有了些变化。
Monica: What kind of changes?
什么样的变化?
Chandler: Well the vet seems to think that's she's becoming a rooster. We're getting a second opinion.
兽医的诊断结果是她要变成公鸡了。我们有其他的看法。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hey, what're you doing shopping at eight in the morning?
嗨,你怎么早晨8点就出去购物了?
Rachel: Well, I've been up since six. Thanks to somebody's dumb-ass rooster.
我早晨6点就起了,多谢某人的臭公鸡。
Phoebe: You guys, you really should get rid of those animals. They shouldn't be living in an apartment.
你们真的应该放弃这些动物。它们不应该住在公寓里。
Rachel: Yeah! Especially not with all of these knives and cookbooks around...
对!尤其是应该远离那些餐刀和食谱。
Phoebe: All right. I'm gonna go to the fertility doctor, and uh, see if I'm ready to have Frank and Alice's embryo transferred into my uterus.
好吧。我要去看产科医生了嗯,看看我是否准备好把弗兰克和爱丽丝的胚胎放进我的子♥宫。
Ross: Now how will they know if you're ready?
现在,他们怎么知道你是否准备好了?
Phoebe: Oh, they're just gonna umm, look to see if my endometria layer is thick.
哦,他们只是嗯,看看我的子♥宫内膜是否够厚。
Chandler: Oh, I can uh, check that for ya.
哦,我能嗯,帮你检查这个。
Phoebe: Ok everyone, think thick.
好的大家,想着厚。
All: Goodbye! Good luck Phoebe!
再见!好运!
Phoebe: Hi! Wish me luck!
嗨!祝我好运!
Monica: Oh, good luck.
哦,好运。
Joey: Good luck. And I'm still right!
好运。我仍然是对的!
Monica: That is sooo not true!
不对!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Joey: She's mad because I know today's her laundry day and that means she's wearing her old lady underpants.
她很生气因为我知道,今天是去洗衣店的洗衣服日子,所以今天她穿的是老女人才穿的那种内♥裤。
Chandler: I can check that for you.
我能帮你检查这个。
Monica: I ju-, I just I can't believe that you think you and Chandler know me and Rachel better than we know you.
我只是,我不相信你说的,你和钱德了解我和瑞秋,比我和瑞秋了解你们更深。
Chandler: Well...we-we do. You, can only eat Tic Tacks in even numbers.
他说的没错。你吃薄荷糖只能是偶数个。
Joey: Yeah, what's that about?
对,这说明什么?
Chandler: And you...Ross, I believe, if you check Rachel's bag you will find a half-eaten box of cookies in there.
你...罗斯,我相信,如果你检查一下瑞秋的袋子,你就会发现一盒吃了一半的饼干。
Ross: You're good. These are not.
你很厉害嘛。这饼干可不怎么样。
Rachel: So not impressed. Everybody snacks when they shop.
这不算什么。每个人购物的时候都会带着零食。
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: Oh yeah? Ross, how many items left in that bag?
是么?罗斯,袋子里还有多少件东西?
Ross: Five.
五样。
Chandler: Ok, ten bucks says that we can name every item in that bag.
好,赌十块钱我们可以说出里面每样东西。
Rachel: How many guesses do you get?
你们有多少次猜的机会?
Joey: Six.
六次。
Ross: Challenge extended.
挑战提出。
Monica: Deal!
来吧!
Ross: Challenge accepted.
挑战接受。
Joey: All right, we'll start with...apples.
好吧,首先是......苹果。
Ross: We'll be starting with apples.
首先是苹果。
Chandler: Stop that now!
别这样了!
Chandler: Yes!
没错!
Joey: Ok. Uhh, tortilla chips, yogurt.
好。呃,玉米饼,酸奶。
Chandler: Diet soda.
无糖饮料。
Ross: Yes. Yes. Yes.
有,有,有。
Chandler: Orange juice.
橘子汁。
Rachel: No! There's no orange juice in there! We win! !
错!里面没有橘子汁!我们赢了!!
Monica: Ha-ha!
哈哈!
Ross: They have another guess.
他们还有一次机会猜。
Rachel: Ok, well, we won that one.
好,我们待会再赢。
Joey: Ok, the last thing...
好,最好一件......
Chandler: Oh-oh, oh, oh-oh!
喔-喔,喔,喔-喔!
Joey: No-no, not for like another two weeks.
不-不,还得过两周才会买。
Chandler: I got it! Scotch...tape.
我知道了!透-明-胶-带。
Ross: How did you know she would buy Scotch tape?
你怎么知道她会买胶带?
Chandler: Well, we used theirs up last night making scary faces.
我们昨晚做鬼脸,把原来的都用完了。
Monica: Aww, man!
啊,你们!
Chandler: All right! Ten bucks! Fork it over! Cough it up! Pay the piper! Gimme it.
注释:fork over:付出;支付。
注释:cough up:咯出(血或黏液);(常指勉强地)支付,给予(钱)。
注释:pay the piper:承担后果。This expression comes from the proverb he who pays the piper calls the tune, and is used with the implication that the person who has paid expects to be in control of whatever happens.
好吧!十块钱!快交钱!给我。
Monica: That does not mean you know us better, I-I want a rematch.
这不表示你们了解我们更深,我要重赛。
Rachel: Yeah, and none of these stupid grocery questions, real personal questions.
对,而且不是这些愚蠢的杂货问题,真正的个人问题。
Monica: Yeah! And the winner gets a hundred bucks.
对!而且胜利者赢一百块钱。
Joey: Serious?
你当真?
Monica: Are you scared?
怕了?
Joey: Noo. Ok, who-who makes up the questions?
不!好的,谁-谁来出题?
Monica: Ross will do it.
罗斯。
Ross: Oh, sure, "Ross'll do it!" It's not like he has a job, or a child, or a life of his own.
哦当然,"罗斯会出!"这可不是他的工作,或者他的孩子,或者他自己的生活。
Rachel: Fine! We'll ask Phoebe.
好!我们找菲比。
Ross: No-no-no, I-I wanna play.
不-不-不,我-我想玩。
Dr. Zane: Looks like your uterus is ready for implantation.
看上去你的子♥宫已经完全可以接受移植。
Phoebe: Oh! I knew it! I knew it! I felt really thick this morning.
哦!我就知道!我就知道!今早我感觉它真的很厚。
Frank: Okay, so what's now? Go get the eggs. Put them in there.
好的,好,现在干什么?把那些卵子拿来,放进去啊。
Dr. Zane: Ok, it'll take just a little while to prepare the embryos.
好,不过准备这些胚胎需要一点时间。
Phoebe: Embryossss? As in, "More than one?"
这些胚胎?不止一个?
Dr. Zane: Hmm, five actually.
事实上,一共有五个。
Phoebe: Five? Ok, where am I giving birth, a hospital or a big box under the stairs?
五个?那我生的时候,是去医院还是准备个大盒子?
Dr. Zane: We do five because that gives you a 25% chance that at least one will attach.
我们做五个是因为,这样我们可以确保至少25%的机会至少有一个能出生。
Phoebe: That's it? 25 percent? That means that's it's like 75 percent chance of no baby at all? !
什么?25%?也就是说有75%的可能根本就没有孩子!
Frank: Hey, you know I was thinking, what are the odds like, if-if, if you stuff like 200 of them in there?
嘿,我想,要是放进200个胚胎那成功的机会是多少?
Alice: Sweety, now, she's a woman, not a gumball machine.
亲爱的,她是个女人,不是糖果机。
Phoebe: Ok, well you know what, don't worry you guys, 'cause I'm-I'm gonna do this as many times as it takes to get it right.
好,知道么,你们别担心,因为我可以帮你们植很多次直到成功为止。
Frank: Well, see, the-the thing is, we-we only, we kinda only have one shot.
不过,事实上,我-我们只能有一次机会。
Alice: Umm, it, it costs $16,000 each time you do this.
嗯,每做一次要16,000美元。
Phoebe: $16,000? !
一万六千块?
Dr. Zane: Well eh it-it's 20 in California.
在加利福尼亚是两万。
Alice: Um, we're, we're kind of using all the money we have just to do it this one time.
为了这一次我们差不多花了所有的钱了。
Phoebe: Whoa! ! That's, ok, that's a lot of pressure on me and my uterus.
喔!!这样?好,我和我的子♥宫有点压力了。
So, well ok, so, there's maybe there is something that I can do, you know just to like help make sure I get pregnant?
那么,好吧,我可以做点什么事,能够更确保我能怀孕吗?
Dr. Zane: No, I'm sorry.
没有,我很抱歉。
Phoebe: Wow! You guys really don't know anything!
你还真是什么都不知道!
Frank: I know! Why don't you get drunk! That worked for a bunch of girls in my high school.
那她喝个烂醉如何?我很多高中同学都是这样搞大肚子的。
Monica: So how's the test coming?
问题准备得如何?
Ross: Hey-hey-hey-hey you're touching the gameboard!
别乱动题板。
Monica: Sorry....you freak! Hey guys! Do you realize that any minute now, Phoebe can be pregnant?
抱歉啦怪胎!你们几个!你们知道么,菲比能不能怀孕就看现在了。
Rachel: I know! I know, it's such a huge, life-altering thing.
我知道!我知道,这真是关系一生的大事啊。
Joey: I know.
对。
Ross: The test is ready.
题目准备好了。
All: Let's go! Oh yeah! Come on!
耶!好!
Ross: Ok, each team will answer ten questions. The first team to answer the most questions wins.
好,每个队要回答十个问题。答对更多的队胜利。
The categories are, Fears and Pet Peeves, Ancient History, Literature, and It's All Relative.
分类是,害怕讨厌的东西和难以接受的事情历史,文化,和日常琐事。
Now, the coin toss to see who goes first.
现在,扔硬币决定谁先答。
Ok, somebody call it this time.
好,这次有人出来选一面。
All: Oh yeah!
哦好!
Rachel: Tails!
背面!
Ross: It's heads. Gentlemen, pick your category.
是正面。先生们,选择你们的分类。
Chandler: Fears and Pet Peeves.
害怕的东西和讨厌的宠物。
Ross: What is Monica's biggest pet peeve?
莫妮卡最讨厌什么样的宠物?
Joey: Animals dressed as humans.
动物穿的跟人一样。
Ross: That's correct. Ladies?
正确。女生队?
Monica: Same category.
还是这个分类。
Ross: According to Chandler, what phenomenon scares the bejesus out of him?
对于钱德来说,什么东西能让他叫"老天爷"?
Monica: Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance!
Michael Flatley,舞蹈皇帝!
Ross: That is correct.
答对了。
Joey: The Irish jig guy? !
那个爱尔兰转圈的家伙?!
Chandler: His legs flail about as if independent of his body!
他的腿跳舞时,就象不属于他的身体!
Ross: Gentlemen, your pick.
先生们,你们选。
Joey: It's All Relative.
亲戚。
Ross: Monica and I have a grandmother who died, you both went to her funeral, name that grandmother!
莫妮卡和我有个祖母已经去世,你们都参加过她的葬礼,祖母的名字!
Joey: Nana?
奶奶?
Chandler: She has a real name.
她有真名。
Joey: Althea!
阿尔西亚!
Chandler: Althea? ! What are you doing? !
阿尔西亚?!怎么样?!
Joey: I took a shot.
我蒙的。
Chandler: You're shooting with Althea? !
你蒙"阿尔西亚"?!
Ross: Althea is correct.
阿尔西亚是对的。
Chandler: Nice shooting!
蒙的好!
Rachel: We'll take Literature! !
我们选文化!!
Ross: Every week, the TV Guide comes to Chandler and Joey's apartment. What name appears on the address label?
每周都有电视节目指南送到钱德和乔伊的公寓。出现在地址标签上的名字是什么?
Rachel: Oh, Chandler gets it! It's Chandler Bing!
钱德订的!是钱德·宾!
Monica: No! !
不!!
Ross: I'm afraid the TV Guide comes to Chinandolor Bong.
我恐怕得说,电视节目预告送给的是钱纳德·邦。
Monica: I knew that! Rachel! Use your head!
我知道这个!瑞秋!动动你的脑子!
Chandler: Actually, it's Miss Chinandolor Bong.
事实上,是钱娜德·邦小姐。
Phoebe: Hello, teeny embryos. Well, I'm-I'm Phoebe Buffay, hi!
你好,小胚胎。我是-我是菲比布费,嗨!
I'm-I'm-I'm hoping to be your uterus for the next nine months.
我-我希望以后九个月到你的子♥宫里去。
You should know, that we're doing this for Frank and Alice, who you know, you've been there!
你知道,我们这是为了弗兰克和爱丽丝,你们认识,你们曾经在现场!
Umm, you know they want you so much, so when you guys get in there, really grab on.
哦,他们很想要你们,所以你们到里面的时候,要抓住机会哦。
Ok, and-and I promise that I'll keep you safe and warm until you know you're ready to have them take you home,
好,我会保证你们的安全和温暖,直到你们准备好回家,
so...ok Oh! And also, umm next time you see me, if I'm screaming, don't worry, that's what's supposed to happen.
那么,哦!对了,下次你们见到我,如果我尖叫的话,别害怕,这只是假定会发生。
Dr. Zane: Ready?
准备好了吗?
Phoebe: Uh-huh. Good luck.
呃-呃。好运。
Ross: All right, the score is nine to eight in favor of the guys. Ladies if you miss this the game is theirs, pick your category.
好吧,现在比分是9比8。女士们,如果这题答错他们就赢了,选你们的分类。
Rachel: It's All Relative! !
亲戚!!
Ross: You don't have to shout everything.
你不用每次都大喊。
Rachel: I'm sorry!
对不起!
Ross: Ooh. What is the name of Chandler's father's Las Vegas all-male burlesque?
哦。钱德的父亲在拉斯维加斯的做滑稽表演,他的名字是?
Monica: Viva Las Gaygas!
万岁拉斯Gay加斯!
Chandler: Unfortunately that is correct.
很不幸,正确。
The Girls: Yes! !
好啊!!
Ross: All right, we have a tie. Luckily, I've prepared for such an event. The Lightning Round!
好的,现在平局。还好,我准备的不止这些。快问快答!
All: Ohhhh.
喔!!.
Ross: Thirty seconds, all the questions you can answer.
30秒,所以的问题都可以回答。
Monica: You guys are dead, I am so good at lighting rounds.
你们俩死定了,闪电赛我最拿手了。
Chandler: I majored in lightning rounds. All right, we're gonna destroy you.
我的专业就是闪电赛。好的,我们这就打垮你。
Monica: Huh, wanna bet?
啊,打赌么?
Chandler: Well, I'm so confused as to what we've been doing so far...
我很奇怪,我们忙了半天是为了
Monica: How about we play for more money, say 150?
押更多的钱怎么样比如150?
Ross: 150 dollars.
150美元。
Chandler: Say 200?
比如200?
Ross: 200 dollars.
200块。
Monica: You're doing it again.
你又这个腔调。
Ross: Excuse me.
对不起。
Rachel: Monica, I don't wanna lose 200 dollars.
莫妮卡,我不想失去200美元。
Monica: We won't. 300?
不会的,300块如何?
Rachel: Monica? !
莫妮卡?!
Monica: I'm just trying to spice it up!
我只是让它更刺♥激些!
Rachel: Ok, so then play for some pepper! Stop spending my money!
好,那我们就再加点胡椒粉!别再花钱了!
Monica: I got it! How about, if we win, they have to get rid of the rooster?
我知道了!这样吧,如果我们赢,他们扔掉公鸡怎么样?
Rachel: Oooohh, that's interesting.
喔!!这很有趣喔。
Joey: Hey, no way, that rooster's family!
嗨,不行,公鸡是我们的家庭成员!
Rachel: Throw the duck too!
把鸭子也扔了!
Joey: What do you have against the duck? ! He doesn't make any noise!
又有鸭子什么事?!他又没制造噪音!
Rachel: Well, he gets the other one all riled up.
他老是让公鸡叫。
Joey: Look, we are not gonna...
我们不打算......
Chandler: All right, hold on! If you win, we give up the birds.
好的,等等!如果你们赢,我们放弃鸟儿们。你们赢的话 我们就处理掉那鸟。
Joey: Uhhh! !
啊!!
Chandler: But if we win, we get your apartment.
但是如果我们赢,我们赢得你们的公寓。
Joey: Oooooh-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
哦!!!
Monica: Deal!
成交!
Rachel: What? ! Monica, no, that's crazy. There's no way we are betting the apartment. No! All right I am in! 'Cause either he goes or I'm buying a coyote!
什么?莫妮卡,不,这太扯了,我绝不拿公寓来赌。好,我赌了!那只鸡不走我就要买只土狼。
Rachel: Monica, betting the apartment, I don't know about this.
莫妮卡,赌公寓,我不知道说什么。
Monica: Rachel, I have not missed one question the whole game. I own this game! Look at my hand.
瑞秋,整个比赛我还没答错一道题。我是赢家!看我的手!
Rachel: Why? Do you have the answers written on there?
为什么?答♥案写在上面?
Monica: No! Steady as a rock! Now, are you with me?
不!象石头一样坚硬!现在,你跟我一起么?
Rachel: All right, let's do it.
好吧,我们上。
Monica: Come on!
来吧!
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Ross: All right, gentlemen, you're up first.
好的,先生们,你们先来。
Joey: Ok.
好。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Ross: You have 30 seconds. The lightning round begins- stop it - now. What was Monica's nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?
你们有30秒。闪电赛现在......停下来。开始。莫妮卡当曲棍球守门员时候的绰号?
Joey: Big fat goalie.
大胖守门员。
Ross: Correct. Rachel claims this is her favorite movie...
正确。瑞秋说她最喜欢的电影是
Chandler: Dangerous Liaisons.
孽恋焚情。
Ross: Correct. Her actual favorite movie is...
正确。她实际上最喜欢的电影是?
Joey: Weekend at Bernie's.
老板渡假去。
Ross: Correct. In what part of her body did Monica get a pencil stuck at age 14?
正确。莫妮卡14岁的时候用铅笔扎了她身体的什么部位?
Chandler: Oh!
哦!
Ross: Eww! No! ! Her ear! All right, Monica categorizes her towels. How many categories are there?
哟!不!!她的耳朵!好的,莫妮卡给她的毛巾分类。一共分了多少类?哟!不!!她的耳朵!好的,莫妮卡给她的毛巾分类。一共分了多少类?
Joey: Everyday use.
日常用毛巾。
Chandler: Fancy.
装饰用的。
Joey: Guest.
客用。
Chandler: Fancy guest.
客用装饰。
Ross: Two seconds...
两秒
Joey: Uhh, 11!
哦,11!
Ross: 11, unbelievable 11 is correct. All right, that's 4 for the guys. Ladies, you're up.
11,难以置信,11是对的。好的,这是你们的。女士们,准备。
Rachel & Monica: All right! Come on! Come on!
好!来吧!
Ross: 30 seconds on the clock. 5 correct questions wins the game. The lightning round begins...now! What is Joey's favorite food?
30秒比赛时间,答对5个就赢得比赛。闪电赛现在......开始!乔伊最喜欢的食物?
Monica: Sandwiches!
三明治。
Ross: Correct. Chandler was how old when he first touched a girl's breast?
正确,钱德第一次摸女生胸部是几岁?
Rachel: 14?
14岁?
Ross: No, 19.
不,19。
Chandler: Thanks man.
谢了,老兄。
Ross: Joey had an imaginary childhood friend. His name was?
乔伊有个虚构的童年伙伴,他的名字是?
Monica: Maurice.
莫里斯。
Ross: Correct, his profession was?
正确,他的职业?
Rachel: Oh, space cowboy!
太空牛仔!
Ross: Correct! What is Chandler Bing's job?
正确!钱德。宾的工作是什么?
Rachel: Ohh. Oh gosh, it has something to do with numbers.
哦,天啊,跟数字有关的什么。
Monica: And processing.
还有处理。
Rachel: He carries a briefcase.
他带个公文包。
Ross: 10 seconds, you need this or you lose the game.
10秒,答错这个你们就输了。
Monica: It's umm, it has something to do with transponding.
是个呃,和传♥送有关的什么。
Rachel: Oh-oh-oh, he's a transponce - transpondster!
哦-哦-哦,他收发什么东西,收发员!
Monica: That's not even a word! I can get this! I can get this!
不是一个词能说清楚的!我能答!我能答!
Monica: NOOOOOOOOO! !! !!
不!!!!!
Rachel: Oh my God
我的天。
Chandler and Joey: YEEEEEES! !!
耶!!!好!!!
Joey: I call Monica's room!
我要莫妮卡的房间!
Chandler: You can't just call Monica's room.
你不能这么就要了莫妮卡的房间。
Joey: Sure I can, standard shotgun rules, I'm in sight of the room and I called it.
我当然能,标准的射击游戏规则,我看到了我就能要。
Monica: Yeah, I feel like I'm coming down with something.
我感觉我喉咙有点不舒服。
Joey: What?
什么?
Monica: Yeah. I bet you can't guess what color my tonsils are. I'll bet the apartment!
对。我赌你肯定不知道我扁桃体的颜色。我赌上公寓!
Chandler: Oh, I would never bet this apartment. It's too nice.
哦,我永远不会拿这个公寓打赌的。它太棒了。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey- ooh Pheebs, are they in there?
嗨?哦 菲比,他们在那儿了?
Phoebe: Umm, yeah, uh-huh, they're implanted.
嗯,对,哦,我已经被植入了。
Monica: How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样?
Phoebe: Well, freaked. 'Cause it turns out that the odds are like really sucky.
哦,感觉很怪。因为他们能出来的机率真是太差了。
And, this is Frank and Alice's like only shot. I mean they are like, literally putting all of their eggs in my basket.
而且!弗兰克和爱丽丝只来一次。就象,他们按顺序把他们的鸡蛋放到我的篮子里。
Chandler: Yeah, but I bet it works.
好,但我打赌这会有用。
Monica: Really? ! How much? !
是吗?你要赌多少?
Phoebe: All right, I'm gonna go take a pregnancy test, right now.
好吧,我去做个怀孕测试,就现在。
Joey: Oh wow! You can tell this soon?
哦喔!这么快就行?
Phoebe: Well the doctor says it takes a couple days, but I mean my body's always been a little faster than Western medicine, so.
医生说要几天时间,但是我的身体总是比医学要快。
Rachel: Oh my God! I can't believe you guys are actually think you're moving in here!
天啊!难以置信,你们这些家伙真的要搬过来。
Chandler: Well believe it baby!
最好相信,宝贝!
Rachel: Well I-I'm-I'm not moving.
好,我-我不搬。
Joey: What? !
什么?
Rachel: No, it was a stupid bet! We were just playing a game!
不,这是个愚蠢的打赌!我们只是玩个游戏!
Joey: You can't just ignore the bet! It's a bet! You bet and bet if you lose it was the bet!
你不能就这么不管这个打赌!这是个打赌!你打赌而且你输了,你就输了打赌!
Monica: Rach, we have to move. I mean if they'd lost, we would've made them get rid of the birds. Right?
瑞秋,我们得搬。我是说如果他们输了,我们也会让他们把鸟儿们扔掉的,对吗?
Rachel: Aw! Noooo.
不。
Monica: All right, look, I hate this as much as you, but, if it makes you feel any better, this is all your fault.
好吧,我恨这样就象你一样,不过这个或许能让你好过些,这都是你的错。
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Monica: Chinandolor Bong, come on, we steal that TV Guide every week!
钱纳德·邦,我们每周都把电视节目指南偷来!
Chandler: I knew it!
我就知道!
Rachel: I don't care, I'm not going anywhere.
我不在乎,我哪儿也不去。
Chandler: Cool, girl roommate.
酷,女室友。
Monica: Well?
怎么样?
Phoebe: Nope, not knocked up yet.
没有,现在还没。
Monica: It's only been a couple of hours, so just give it some time.
才几个小时,多给它们点时间。
Phoebe: Yeah, all right. Meanwhile, I'm gonna do whatever I can to help this so, I'm just gonna you know, lie in your chair, Ok?
我也要为这件事尽一份力,让我躺在你们的椅子上。
You know? Jus- yeah, good, I'm gonna let gravity, you know, do its jobs.
让地心引力发挥作用。
I won't, I won't get in the way. It'll be just like that time I tried to count all the bumps on your ceiling. So...
我不会碍事的,就像我那次躺在这里数天花板上隆起的小包一样,所以
Chandler: You know Pheebs, if you sit there long enough you'll be sitting in our apartment.
菲比,你若坐得够久,这里就会变成我们的公寓。
Rachel: I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信。
Joey: Oh Rach, FYI your new apartment hasn't had hot water since Christmas.
瑞秋,有件事忘了告诉你你那间新公寓自圣诞节后就没热水了。
Monica: Hey, Rach, can you give me a hand with this box?
嘿,瑞秋,你能帮我抬一下这个箱子么?
Rachel: No! Put that box down! We are not going anywhere! This is my apartment and I like it!
不!放下箱子!我们哪儿也不去!这是我的公寓,我喜欢它!
This is a girl's apartment! That is a boy's apartment, it's dirty and it smells. This is pretty. It's so pretty!
这是女生的公寓!那是个男生的公寓,脏而且难闻。这个多漂亮,这个太漂亮了!
And look, and it's purple! And I'm telling you, you with your steady hand, I am not moving, and now I have got the steady hand.
你看,这个-这个是紫色的!我跟你说,你和你坚强的手,我不搬,而且现在我有坚强的手了。
Monica: Ok, ok. Shh...I'll take care of it.
好,我来办妥。
Rachel: That's right! You do what the hand says!
这就对了!这手说什么你办什么!
Rachel: How did it go?
怎么样?
Monica: I lost our mattresses.
我输了我们的床垫。
Phoebe: "Are you in there little fetus? In nine months will you come greet us? I will buy you some Adidas"
你们在那儿么小婴儿?九个月我们在一起好么?我会给你们买阿迪达斯的。
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Frank and Alice: Hi! Hi!
嗨!
Alice: Oh! Hi, Phoebe! Um, we were just at the drugstore and so we got you uh a little present.
嗨,菲比!我们刚才去药店给你带了点礼物。
Phoebe: Oh. Oh. Wow. That's where all my blood was.
天啊,脑充血。
Frank: Umm, it's a lollipop and a uh, a home pregnancy test.
哦,是棒棒糖和验孕棒。
Monica: Hey, don't mix those up, you could really ruin that lollipop.
嘿,别混在一起,要不然棒棒糖没法吃了。
Alice: So umm, you feel like taking a test? There's only one question.
那么,你是否能做个测试?这只是问问。
Phoebe: All-all right, I will. No, I will. But umm, you know just remember that it's still really early,
好吧,我测,不,我测。但是呃,你要记住现在测还很早。
ok so, if it says that I'm not pregnant, that doesn't mean that I'm not gonna get pregnant, ok and,
所以如果说我没怀孕,不说明我不会怀孕。
and just please, just so I don't go completely nuts, just try not to put all your hopes on this. ok?
所以即使这次没成,也别觉得所有希望都没了。
Alice: Ok.
好的。
Frank: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: Great.
好极了。
Rachel: You know what, you are mean boys, who are just being mean!
你知道么,你们是恶劣的男生,就是恶劣!
Joey: Hey, don't get mad at us! No one forced you to raise the stakes!
嘿,别对我们发火!没人逼你!
Rachel: That is not true. She did! She forced me!
这不对。她!她逼我!
Monica: Hey, we'd still be living here if hadn't gotten the question wrong!
嘿,要是你没答错的话,我们就还能在这住!
Rachel: Well it's a stupid, unfair question!
这是愚蠢,不公平的问题!
Ross: Don't blame the questions!
别怪问题!
Chandler: Would you all stop yelling in our apartment! You are ruining moving day for us!
你能不能别在我们的公寓里大叫了!?你毁了我们搬家大喜的日子!
Rachel: Will you stop calling it your apartment!
别把这叫你们的公寓!
Joey: But it is our apartment!
但这就是我们的公寓!
Rachel: No it's not!
不,这不是!
Phoebe: You guys! You guys! You're gonna have a baby! They're gonna have a baby!
你们!你们!你们要有孩子了!他们要有孩子了!
Frank: MY SISTER'S GONNA HAVE MY BABY!
我姐姐怀了我的孩子了!
Phoebe: Oh. Ok, but this can't be good for the baby.
好,但这对孩子没什么好处。
All: Oh!
哦!
Monica: I can't find garbage bags!
我找不到垃圾袋了!
Rachel: Oh, I think I saw some in here.
哦,我想我在这看见过几个。
Monica: What is it? !
这是什么?!
Rachel: I don't know! But maybe if we keep that drawer shut, it'll die.
我不知道!但是也许我们把抽屉一直关着,能闷死它。
Monica: I can't believe we're living here!
难以置信我们竟然住在这种地方!
Chandler: What? ! What-what is it? !
什么?!怎么了?!
Joey: Did you see the size of the closets? !
你知道衣橱有多大吗?
Chandler: I can't believe we live here!
难以置信我们竟然住在这种地方!
Chandler and Joey: Awwwww! ! Awwwwwww! !!
啊!啊!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:fork over:付出;支付。
注释:cough up:咯出(血或黏液);(常指勉强地)支付,给予(钱)。
注释:pay the piper:承担后果。This expression comes from the proverb he who pays the piper calls the tune, and is used with the implication that the person who has paid expects to be in control of whatever happens.


《老友记》本章剧本下载