老友记 第四季 第十四集

FriendsS04E14

Part1

2019年9月10日 03:32 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 4 Episode 14 : The one With Joey’s Dirty Day.


老友记第4季第14集: 乔伊臭臭的一天。

Phoebe: So now, what is this now?
这是什么?
Joey: Googly worm.
咯咯叫的虫子。
Phoebe: And this?
这个呢?
Joey: Glow pop giggly jam.
发光傻笑的毛毛虫。
Phoebe: Made it so funny.
你太搞笑了。
Monica: Hey umm, what's this?
嗨,这个是什么?
Joey: Ohh, a hunk of sandwich from last year.
注释:hunk:(尤指食物切下或掰下的) 大块,大片。
哦,去年剩下来的三明治。
Ross: Ohh, Geller's got one hooked! Ohh! Looks like a big one! Yeah, ohh! Ohh! It's the classic struggle between man and - Someone knocked over a lamp.
哦,吉勒有鱼上钩了,看起来不小呀!哦!哦!这场争斗,是典型的,人和......有人把台灯撞到了。
Joey: That's all right. Hey you guys, you know what's gonna be great about the fishing trip this year?
无所谓了。嗨,你们知道今年钓鱼好在那儿么?
When my dad gets me out in the middle of the lake and gives me that, "Joey, what're you doing with your life?" stuff.
当老爸把我从湖中心救出来,问我:“乔伊,你这辈子要怎么办呀?”的时候,
I can say, "Well, I'm doing a movie with Charlton Heston dad. What're you doing with your life?"
我可以说:“我正和Charlton Heston拍电影呢,你这辈子呢?”
All: Aw. Nice! Great!
说得好!
Chandler: You don't have to stop having fun just because I'm here. Kathy didn't cheat on all of you. Well, except you.
你们没必要因为我来,就不继续开心了,凯斯并没有欺骗你们啊!好吧,除了你!
Monica: You know what is so sweet? Those birds have not left his side the whole time.
最感人的是那两只鸡鸭一直跟着他。
Rachel: Yeah, I wish that rooster were dead.
那只公鸡怎么不死。
Monica: Hey, Joey, I don't think that you should leave Chandler alone.
嗨,乔伊,我觉得你不该让钱德勒r一个人。
I mean it's only been two days since he broke up with Kathy. Maybe you can go fishing next week?
你想,他和凯斯分手才2天呀。也许你可以下周去钓鱼?
Joey: Look, there's nothing I can do for him right now, he's still in his sweatpants, that's only phase one.
可是,现在我什么忙都帮不上。他还是伤心欲绝,这才是第一阶段呢。
You know? I'll be back for phase two, I would never miss phase two.
等到第二阶段的时候我就回来了,我永远也不会错过第二阶段的。
Monica: What's phase two?
第二阶段是什么?
Joey: Getting drunk and going to a strip club.
喝的烂醉,然后去看脱衣舞。
Rachel: How does going to a strip club make him better?
看脱衣舞对他能有什么帮助?
Ross: There are naked ladies there.
那里有好多裸体女孩呀。
Joey: Oh, and it helps him get to phase three, picturing yourself with other women.
哦!而且还可以帮他到达第三阶段,幻想自己和别的女人在一起。
Ross: There are naked ladies there, too.
当然是没穿衣服的那种。
Joey: Yeah.
对。
Chandler: Would you give me one minute please!
让我清静一下好吗?
Joshua: So, these will match the jacket you picked out for me last week?
那,这些和上周你给我选的夹克配吗?
Rachel: Um-hmm. There we go. There it is.
嗯,很好嘛,就是它了。
Joshua: Oh! You know what I need?
你知道我需要什么?
Rachel: Yeah!
嗯!
Joshua: Gloves. Brown, leather dress gloves.
手套,棕色的毛手套。
Rachel: Oh, ok. Uhh, well let's see. You're about- well uh, this one is large. And this one-
哦,好吧,让我瞧瞧你的手,尺寸多大?嗯,这只很大么,这个呢?
Joshua: Also large?
也是大号?
Rachel: Yeah! Ok, two larges coming right up! Oops. Hello. Damn you!
对,两只大号的手套马上来。糟糕,嗨,你妹!
Mr. Waltham: Rachel! Could I have a moment?
瑞秋,耽误你一下。
Rachel: Sure.
什么事?
Mr. Waltham: I was wondering, my niece you see is in town from London- well Shropshire really but you know- well she's about your age I'd say.
你瞧,我侄女刚从伦敦过来,实际上是Shropshire。不过,她正好和你一般大,
Anyway, I have tickets for the opera, Die Fledermaus, and I was wondering if you'd like to keep her company this evening?
我这里碰巧有歌剧《蝙蝠》的票,不知道你今晚能不能陪她去看呢?
Rachel: Sure. You got it. Great!
当然可以了。
Mr. Waltham: Oh, good.
太好了。
Rachel: Count me in. Me, Fladermouse, great. I really-
算我一个!《蝙蝠》,太好了!不过我得
Mr. Waltham: Ohh! Yes of course, thank you, thank you, thank you so very much.
哦!好的。谢谢你,谢谢你,太感谢你了!
Joshua: So...
好了么?
Rachel: So?
什么?
Joshua: Gloves?
手套?
Rachel: Ohh! Right! Sorry, I'll be right back!
对喔,我马上去拿。
Joshua: Uhh, actually you know what, I kinda- I gotta take off.
其实我该走了。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Joshua: But I was curious; do you have any plans for tonight?
不过,不知道你今晚有空么?
Rachel: No! Nothing!
有,当然有了!
Joshua: I invested in this nightclub and it's opening tonight, would you like to come?
我投资了一家夜总会,它今晚开业,你想去看看么?
Rachel: Yeah! That would be great!
当然了!那太好了!
Joshua: You're into hard-core S&M right?
你喜欢性♥虐待的主题吧?
Rachel: Well, I-I guess- I...
其实,我
Joshua: Kidding! I gotta get there early, but I'm gonna put you on the VIP list, ok? Look for me.
开玩笑的!我会早些到,然后把你列到V。I。P名单上,记得找我!
Rachel: Yeah, great, you betcha!
好,没问题!
Joshua: I'll see you tonight.
晚上见。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Joshua: Ok.
好。
Mr. Waltham: I almost forget the tickets, didn't I?
我差点儿忘了给你票,是吧?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Mr. Waltham: For you, and Emily, tonight, Die Fledermaus.
你和艾米丽,今晚《蝙蝠》的票。
Rachel: Oh. Oh, right.
哦,是的。
Mr. Waltham: I think you'll like it, it has two out of the three tenors.
你们肯定会喜欢的,“三高”之二都有出场。
Rachel: Oh yay!
哦,是么?
Chandler: You know, I can't believe Kathy did this to me. I really, thought that she was the one.
真不敢相信,凯斯会这么对我。我把她当作是自己今生的唯一伴侣。
I'll tell you what, from now on I'm not getting out of this chair, ever! Ok?
好吧,算了,从现在开始,我再也不会离开这张椅子了!
From now on, this chair is the one! You know what else is the one? My sweatpants!
从现在开始,这椅子就是我的唯一!你们知道还有什么也是么?我的运动裤。
Ross: Come on, man! Just-just take the sweats off. Ok? Just take 'em off and we'll have some fun.
别这样,老兄!把裤子脱下来好么?快脱吧,我们来乐一乐!
Phoebe: Wow, and I can't resist that line. That's why I never wear sweatpants.
我抗拒不了这个诱惑,所以我都不♥穿运动裤。
Joey: Hey-hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Catch any big fish?
有钓到大鱼吗?
Joey: Oh my God, you guys have no idea.
说出来吓死你们。
All: Oh! God! Wow!
哦!天呀!
Monica: You stink!
你好臭呀!
Ross: Are you kidding? !
你这是怎么了?
Joey: Yeah, three days on the lake without a shower. Plus, I fell in that big tub of worms at the bait stand! Hey, how-how's he doing?
整整三天,待在湖上没洗过澡,而且,还摔倒放诱饵的盆子里去了。嗨,他怎么样了?
Ross: He hasn't gotten out of that chair in two days.
他已经两天没离开过那张椅子了。
Joey: Hey buddy! How's it going?
嗨,哥们,怎么了?
Joey: Hey, see that? He just needed his pal to come home. All right, uh, I gotta go memorize my lines.
嗨,看见了么!他在等兄弟我回来呢。好了,我要去记我的台词了。
Me and Charlton Heston bright and early tomorrow baby! Yeah you do!
我和Charlton Heston 明儿一大清早要演戏!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey, Monica!
嘿,莫妮卡!
Monica: Uh-oh, what's the matter?
怎么了?
Rachel: Ohh, it's Joshua invited me to this fancy club opening tonight.
哦,约书亚邀请我今晚去一家刚开业的高级夜总会。
But, I already told Mr. Waltham that I would take his niece to this dumb old opera. So...What're you gonna do?
可我答应了Waltham先生,带他侄女去看什么破歌剧。唉,我能怎么办呢?
Monica: I don't know sweetie.
我也不知道,亲爱的。
Rachel: No! Help me!
不!帮帮我!
Monica: Uh! I can't! I have to work!
不行啊!我要工作!
Rachel: Oh crap, Phoebe?
菲比?
Phoebe: I would, but I get my morning sickness in the evening.
我倒是愿意,不过我晚上有妊娠反应。
Rachel: Ugh!
额。
Phoebe: Oh no! Unless! She wants to spend the night holding my hair back for me.
除非!她想整晚都过不安生。
Rachel: Ohh, gosh. You guys, come on, this is- I have to meet Joshua! This is my one chance for him to see the fun Rachel.
哦,天哪,你们......我必须去见约书亚,这是让他看到我令人开心一面的唯一机会。
You know the "Wouldn't it be great if she were my wife" Rachel. Ohh, all right! Are Joey and Chandler back?
也许,他会想:“要是瑞秋是我老婆该多好呀!”哦,算了!乔伊 和钱德勒还没回来么?
Monica: Oh, Chandler's still in phase one, and-and Joey's that thing you smell.
没有,钱德勒还在他的第一阶段乔伊身上的味道你总该闻见了吧?
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: So....
那你呢
Ross: No.
不行。
Rachel: Ohhhh, come on! !!
拜托啦!
Monica: I think she's here.
可能是她来了。
Rachel: No! Wait! Wait-wait! Ross, please!
等一下,罗斯,拜托啦!
Ross: You want me to take some girl I've never met to the opera so you can go to a club and flirt with some guy, hmm, yeah, that-that is a toughie.
你想让我带个素未谋面的女孩去看歌剧,而你,却可以去夜总会和别的男人调情,额,这确实有点儿难决断。
Monica: Ohh, she's looking down the hall. Oh! She looked right at me! Oh wait, you can't see people through that little hole, can you? Hello!
哦,她在四处张望。哦!她正在看我!等等,这洞从外面看不进来,是吧?你好!
Woman: Hello!
你好!
Rachel: I'll be right there! Ok, Ross, please come on! I thought we had moved on!
我马上就出来!罗斯,求求你,帮帮忙吧!我们之间的事,都过去了!
I thought we've gotten to a place where we could be happy for each other! I mean was that just me?
现在因该为了对方的幸福而感到高兴才是!难道只是我这样想么?
Ross: All right, I'll do it.
好吧,我答应你。
Rachel: Oh thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Emily?
谢谢!艾米丽?
Emily: Oh yes.
我是!
Rachel: I'm Rachel Green.
我是瑞秋格林。
Emily: Thank goodness.
谢天谢地。
Rachel: There's been a teeny teeny change in plans. Turns out that I'm not free tonight. So...
原本的计划有点儿小小的变化,我今晚突然有事,所以
Emily: Really? ! Well, that's just lovely, isn't it? I must've missed your call, even though I didn't leave the flat all day.
是么?那真是太巧了,不是么?我肯定错过你的电话了,尽管我一整天都没离开过半步。
Rachel: Oh well, no I...
哦不,其实我.....
Emily: No-no-no, that's not rude! It's perfectly in keeping with a trip where I've already been run down by one of your wiener carts.
不不不,你还算好啦!我这一路上,差点儿被你们热狗车撞倒。
and been strip-searched at John F.Kennedy Airport, apparently to you people, I look like someone who's got a balloon full of cocaine stuffed up their bum.
还在约翰 F。肯尼迪机场被人脱衣服搜身,对你们这里的人来说,我就像是过街老鼠一样,人人喊打。
Monica: I-I-I think you look great.
我-我-我觉得你还好呀。
Emily: Good night, it was very nice to meet you all.
再见,很高兴认识你。
Rachel: I'll get her.
我去追她。
Ross: Please hurry.
快去。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: Don't you just love the way they talk? Woo, oh, you know.
她们说话的方式真好玩。
Phoebe: Ohh!
喔!
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Phoebe: It kicked! I think the baby kicked!
踢我了,孩子踢我了!
Monica: Oh my God!
噢,上帝呀!
Phoebe: Oh no wait, oh no, that was the elastic on my underwear busted.
哦不,等等,糟糕,我内♥裤的松紧断了。
Joey: Oh my God! I overslept! I was supposed to be on the set half an hour ago! I gotta get outta here!
天哪,我睡过头了!半小时前就要到场的,我该走了!
Monica: Oh wait, Joey, you can't go like that! You stink!
等等,乔伊,你不能这样就出去吧?臭死了!
Joey: Look, I know I fell asleep before I could take a shower and now I don't have time! They're just ten blocks away, if I run, I can make it.
没办法啊,我还没洗澡就睡着了,现在也没时间了。布景地只有10个街区远,我跑着去,或许还能赶上。
Monica: Yeah. Run ten blocks, that'll help the smell.
那是,跑10个街区,你的臭味就没了。
Rachel: Hey - whoa, slow down. No, keep moving. Wow!
嘿!你,慢点。算了,快跑!哇!
Monica: So? How did it go with Joshua last night?
昨晚和约书亚玩得怎样呀?
Rachel: Well, I didn't see Joshua, but, I did punch a girl in the face.
唉,我根本就没见到约书亚,不过,我倒是给了个女的脸上一拳。
Monica: What? -Phoebe: Why?
什么?-为什么?
Rachel: The whole night was horrible, it was pouring down rain, and when I got there, there was no Rachel Green on the list, but there was a Rachel Greep.
昨晚糟糕透了,倾盆大雨,当我到的时候,名单上没有瑞秋格林,只有瑞秋格利普。
Phoebe: Ohh! So, did you get to meet her?
哦!那你见到她了么?
Rachel: No, there is no Rachel Greep, but then this other girl overheard us and she was all, "I'm Rachel Greep! I'm Rachel Greep!" and he let her right in.
没有,根本就没有瑞秋格利普,可是有个女的听到了,她大声嚷嚷到:“我就是瑞秋格利普!我就是瑞秋格利普!”然后他们就让她进去了。
Monica: So you hit her in the face?
然后你就朝她脸上打了一拳?
Rachel: No, she was already in, but then this big bitch behind me tried to steal my umbrella, so I clocked her.
没有,她已经进去了,可是我后面那个肥娘们想偷我的伞,被我一拳揍在脸上。
Ohhh! I can't believe this, all I wanted was just a few hours outside of work to see Joshua, so he can go ahead and start falling in love with me.
哦!真不敢相信,我只是想在下班后见见约书亚。他可以和我走得更近,然后开始喜欢上我。
Phoebe: Aww, Pheebs.
噢,菲比。
Rachel: Honey, that's your name.
亲爱的,那是你的名字。
Phoebe: That's short for Phoebe? ! I thought that just was what we called each other!
那是菲比的简称么?我一直以为我们用它来称呼彼此。
Monica: Hey! You're wearing pants!
嘿!你穿上外裤了?
Chandler: That's right! Where're the guys? I'm ready to get drunk and see some strippers.
是的,男人们都到哪里去了?我已经做好喝醉的准备,去看脱衣舞。
Monica: It's 9:30 in the morning!
才早上9点半!
Chandler: They got a breakfast buffet.
他们那里有自助早餐的。
Monica: Hello. Oh, hey Ross!
你好,哦,你好罗斯!
Chandler: Ooh, let me talk to him!
让我跟他说。
Monica: Oh-oh, my God!
哦哦,天呀!
Chandler: Well, can I just...
能不能让我
Monica: Shh! ! Wait, what?
嘘!等会儿,什么?
Chandler: She's shushing me! It's my phone and she's shushing me!
她嘘我,这是我的电话,她还嘘我!
Phoebe: Shhh! ! Please! What's he saying?
别吵啦!他说什么?
Monica: He's with Emily at a Bed and Breakfast in Vermont!
他和艾米丽在佛莫特州的一个旅馆。
Phoebe: What? Oh my God!
什么?哦,天哪!
Rachel: Who the hell is Emily- Noooo! !
艾蜜莉是谁?不!
Ross: When we first met her, she was soaking, her feet were wet. Who wouldn't be miserable?
我们初次见她的时候,她浑身湿透了,脚也是湿的,谁能比她更可怜?
I'm telling you, once I got her into a dry pair of shoes she was a totally different person.
可当我给她换了双鞋之后,她完全变了个人。
Rachel: They're in Vermont! ! How did this happen? !
他们在佛莫特!怎么会这样?
Chandler: Ow!
嗷!
Rachel: How-how did he end up in Vermont with that awful witch? !
怎么会?他怎么会在佛莫特和那个妖精胡搞?
Chandler: Maybe, she doesn't hit him all the time.
也许,她没有一直打他。
Emily: Ross! Come quickly! There's a deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard!
罗斯!快来看!外面有支鹿在吃果园里的水果呢。
Ross: I gotta go, there's a deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard!
我要挂了,外面有支鹿在吃果园里的水果。
Monica: He had to go, there was a deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard.
他挂了,说:“外面有支鹿在吃果园里的水果。”
Rachel: I don't get this! She was horrible!
真想不通!她那么讨厌!
Chandler: Ok, I'm gonna go stand over there.
好吧,我站到那边去。
Monica: Why do you care so much anyway?
你这么在意干嘛?
Rachel: I don't care! Oh God, you know what? I'm just upset that I'm getting nowhere with Joshua that-
我才不在意呢。我只是有点儿心烦,因为我和约书亚还什么都不是。
you know what still, you do not just meet someone and go flitting off to Vermont!
不过,这也太过分了,刚认识,就和别人飞到佛莫特去鬼混。
Monica: Well, when you first met Barry, you flitted off to Vail.
可是,你刚认识Barry的时候,还不是飞到Vail去了。
Rachel: Oh, you know, could you just for once, not remember every...little...thing! !
哦,你能不能,就偶尔一次,不记得这些琐屑小事?
Chandler: So you know, uh, when's he getting back?
你知道他什么时候回来么?
Monica: A couple of days.
几天后吧。
Chandler: You know what, I knew something like this was gonna happen.
我就料到会有这种事情发生的。
Monica: What're you doing? ! Chandler! You can't just go back a phase!
你干嘛?钱德勒,你不能再退回到第一阶段!
Chandler: Yes you can. You're thinking about time, you can't go back in time.
我当然可以,你说的是时间,你不能让时光倒流。
Phoebe: Well, look, why don't you just, why don't you do your phase two strip club thing with us.
你为什么不,不继续你的第二阶段,和我们一起去看脱衣舞表演呢?
Monica: Yeah, come on, we can be guys!
是呀,来吧,我们可以扮男的。
Chandler: No you can't.
你们不行。
Phoebe: Come on! Let us be guys! Maybe we wanna be guys!
怎么了,不就是扮男的嘛,也许我们本来就想当男的呢!
Chandler: You don't wanna be guys, you'd be all hairy and wouldn't live as long.
你们不会想当男的,男人浑身都是毛,而且活不长。
Phoebe: You know, you, you just stop being such a wuss and get those off and you come with us and watch naked girls dance around! !
你,你别再唧唧歪歪了,脱掉它,然后我们一起去看裸女跳舞。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: I'm sorry.
对不起。
Joey: Hey! Joey Tribbiani! I'm here! I'm here!
嗨!Joey Tribbiani!我来了!我来了!
The AD: Calm down, we got time, we're running a little late.
镇定一下,还有时间,我们开始地迟了一些。
Joey: Look at that, Charlton Heston eating a licorice whip!
瞧哪儿,Charlton Heston 在吃甘草梗。
The AD: Yeah, he loves them. I've never seen him-
恩,他很喜欢吃的,我从没见过他
Joey: Whoa! Yeah, what the hell is that? What smells so bad?
哇!这儿怎么了?什么味道这么难闻?
The AD: You.
你呀!
Joey: I-I can see why you would think that, but ah, actually, you know who I think it is?
我明白你为什么这么想,不过,你知道实际上我怎么想的吗?
The AD: You?
不是你么?
Joey: No-no, it's uh, it's Heston.
不 - 不是,其实上是,是Heston。
The AD: What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah, the man reeks! smells like he went on a three day fishing trip and then ate some licorice.
就是他身上的,闻起来像是去钓了三天的鱼,然后又吃了那么多甘草梗。
The AD: There's no way he smells, he's the only one around here with a shower in his dressing room.
不可能是他呀,他刚从更衣室里洗了澡出来。
Joey: Really, shower huh? And uh, which-which room might that be?
是么?洗过澡了?嗯,是哪个房间来着?
The AD: The one with "Heston" on it.
门上写着“Heston”的那间。
Joey: Interesting.
有意思。
Monica: Ok, I got some Ones, you wanna put them in her panties?
我换了零钞,你要不要去塞她的小裤裤?
Chandler: No thanks, mom!
不用了,妈!
Phoebe: Oh, no umm, hi, that-that, um, you have to put that out, 'cause I'm pregnant.
哦,别,那个,你得把烟掐掉,因为我怀孕了。
The Cigarette smoking Guy: Well, maybe you and your baby oughta go to another strip club.
那你和你的孩子该到别的脱衣舞夜总会去了。
Phoebe: Ha-ha, it's not my baby, ha-ha-ha!
呵-呵,这不是我的孩子,呵-呵-呵!
Monica: Very good, yes. So-
很好,很好。
Phoebe: I really, really enjoyed it. Very exotic.
我很喜欢,表演的非常棒。
Rachel: Well, I just checked our messages and Joshua didn't call.
我刚查了留言,约书亚没打电话过来。
I mean you would think he would be worried about me not showing up at his club.
难道我没去他的夜总会,他一点儿都不担心么?
Ugh, you know what makes it so much worse, Ross is all happy in Vermont!
哦,更糟的是,罗斯却还在佛莫特逍遥快活!
Phoebe: Come on! Look where you are! !
别烦了,看看你们现在在那里!
Monica: Kid, a sec? another round of daiquiris.
麻烦给我们每人一杯鸡尾酒。
Phoebe: Remember, um virgin for me please.
别忘了,我还要个处♥男。
Monica: Oh! And don't let me leave without getting the name of that carpet guy.
哦!走之前别忘了告诉我地毯旁边那个帅哥的名字。
Chandler: Aw.
哦。
Rachel: Oh and Sharon, you know what? Honey, you might wanna just
凯伦,还有,你最好-
Chandler: Oh, come on! All right, you know what, you know what, I'm just gonna go home and call Kathy.
哦,算了吧,我这就回家给凯斯打电话。
Phoebe: Well, if you think it will help.
如果你觉得会有帮助的话。
Chandler: No! That was a test! You know, in a couple of hours I wanna get really drunk and I'm gonna wanna call Kathy and you guys are gonna have to stop me!
不,我只是试试。几小时后我就会烂醉如泥,也许会给凯斯打电话,你们可一定要阻止我呀。
And then after that, I'm gonna be so drunk, I'm gonna wanna call Janice.
然后,如果我醉的一塌糊涂了,说不定还会打电话给詹妮丝的。
Phoebe: You should! How is she?
你确实该打了!她现在怎么样?
Chandler: Ohhh! !
嗷!
Monica: I think somebody needs another lap dance.
我想有人肯定会觉得表演还不够过瘾。
Charlton Heston: Hello! Who's in there?
谁在里面?
Joey: How you doing?
你好吗?
Charlton Heston: Who in the hell are you?
你是谁?
Joey: Uh, I guess you wouldn't believe me if I said I was Kurt Douglas, huh?
如果我说是Kurt Douglas,你肯定不信,是吧?
Charlton Heston: Put some pants on kid so I can kick your butt.
穿上裤子,我要踢你屁♥股。
Joey: No-no-no, no, no, wait. You don't understand, see, I'm an actor, Joey Tribbiani, I'm doing a scene with you today, and well, I stink.
别-别-别,等一下,你瞧,我是个演员。Joey Tribbiani,我今天和你配戏,可我太臭了
Charlton Heston: You're in this picture?
你也有戏?
Joey: Yeah, yeah, I'm one of the cops that won't work with you 'cause you're a lose cannon. Anyway, look, I'm really sorry, but I just, I stink!
是,戏里你的倔脾气得罪了所有警察,我演警察甲对不起,实在对不起,我太臭了。
Charlton Heston: Joey, right?
乔伊是吧?
Joey: Yeah.
对。
Charlton Heston: Every actor one time or another - opp!
每个演员总有时候会 ......噢!
Every actor thinks he stinks, even Lawrence Oliver sometimes thought he stank, Bob Redford won't even watch himself.
会觉得自己很臭,就算是Lawrence Oliver也一样,Bob Redford甚至都不敢正眼瞧自个儿。
Joey: Oh no-no-no, you don't understand...
噢,不-不-不,你没明白我
Charlton Heston: Listen to me!
听我说!
Joey: Oh yeah.
是。
Charlton Heston: I don't know one actor worth his salt who one time in his career didn't say, "God, I stink!"
我就不相信任何一个称职的演员,在他整个事业期里就从没说过:“天哪,我太臭了!”
Hell, I just did a scene out there, first take, I stunk the place up. But, the important thing that you must remember,
我刚在外面演了一场戏,还不是弄得一团糟。可是,最重要的是你要记住的,
no matter how badly you think you stink, you must never ever bust into my dressing room use my shower! Do you understand me? !
不管你觉得自己有多臭,永远也别闯到我的更衣室来,用我的淋浴!你听明白了么?
Joey: Yes sir! Yes sir, I'm-I'm -
是的,是的,我这就
Charlton Heston: Wait a minute! Take your pants.
等等,把裤子带走。
Joey: Yeah. Oh, yeah. Sorry, I'm really sorry.
是,对不起,很抱歉。
Charlton Heston: Phew, what a business.
演艺圈。
Monica: So, we did ok at the strip club, right?
我们在脱衣舞夜总会表现得不错吧?
Chandler: Oh yeah, that was great. Thanks to you, the hottest cocktail waitress there is quitting to teach the third grade!
是的,很好,谢谢你们!那里最性感的鸡尾酒女招待都想辞职去教三年级了!
Rachel: I can't believe it! He still hasn't called.
真不敢相信,他还没打电话过来。
Phoebe: Who, Josh?
谁?约许?
Rachel: It's Joshua.
是约书亚。
Monica: What, he doesn't like Josh?
他不喜欢被人开玩笑么?
Rachel: No, I don't.
不,是我不喜欢!
Chandler: All right, well I'm gonna put my sweats back on.
好吧,我去穿回我的运动服。
Phoebe: Oh no! Wait! Wait! Ok, you know what, you were right, you were right. We really weren't great at being guys, but you know why? Because we're girls.
哦别!等一下,好吧,你是对的,我们扮不好男人,可你知道为什么吗?因为我们是女人。
Chandler: Yeah?
是吗?
Phoebe: Ok, and do you know what girls are really good at?
你知道女生最擅长什么?
Chandler: Stripping!
跳脱衣舞!
Phoebe: No, listening! Sit! You know, maybe just, it would really, really help if you would just talk.
不,是倾听!坐下来!也许只要你说出来,就会很有帮助的。
Rachel: Yeah, come on! What's going on in there?
是呀,说吧,你心里都在想些什么?
Monica: Yeah. You know, if you wanna cry, that's ok too.
当然了,如果你想哭的话,也没问题的。
Chandler: Ok, look, I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave.
好了,也许我该让你们都离开一会儿。
Monica: Come on! Chandler!
别这样嘛,钱德!
Chandler: Look, um forget it. We tried, but phase three is a lost cause, ok? Those strippers were insanely hot, and I couldn't picture myself with any of them.
哦,算了吧,我们努力过了,第三阶段注定无法实现。那些脱衣女郎都野性十足,可我就是无法幻想自己和她们中的任何一个。
Monica: They really were pretty, weren't they?
她们真的很漂亮,不是么?
Phoebe: Yeah, I really liked that fighter pilot one.
我最喜欢那个救火笼驾驶员。
Monica: Oh, Candy? She was so spunky!
哦,凯蒂!她火花四射!
Phoebe: Yeah.
是啊。
Monica: You know, I think if I were gonna be with a woman. It'd, it'd be with someone like Michelle, she was so oh, she was so petite.
如果,我们想和女人在一起的话,那,那一定要找像莫切尔一样的,她简直太,太姣美了。
Rachel: See, I don't know, for me it would have to Chantal.
是么?我到没这么想,如果是我,我会选Chantal。
Monica: Oh, Chantal!
哦,Chantal。
Rachel: You know, oh my goodness, she had the smoothest skin! I mean when I stuck that dollar bill in her G-string and grazed her thigh...
哦,上帝呀!她的皮肤好光滑呀!当我把一美元塞到她G带里面,手轻擦过她大腿的时候
Chandler: Phase three! I just achieved phase three!
第三阶段!我终于到了第三阶段!
Monica: Really? !
是么?
Chandler: I am totally picturing you with all those women!
我现在满脑子想的都是你们和那些女人们在一起!
Monica: That's-that's not phase three.
可,那不是第三阶段啊。
Chandler: Well, I'm there too!
不过,我也在里面!
Rachel: Well, are we all together? Like in a group?
哦,我们都在一起吗,像个团体似的?
Chandler: Stop it! You're killing me! I think I just moved on to phase four!
别说了!你们杀掉我吧!我想我就要到达第四阶段了!
Phoebe: Oh! What is that? What is that?
哦!那是什么?那是什么呢?
Chandler: Where I don't wanna have a relationship ever! I just wanna have sex with strippers and my friends! !
我什么关系都不想要!只想和那些脱衣女郎还有我的朋友们做♥爱!
Chandler: Come on, let me see that smile.
别这样,让我看看你的笑脸。
Joey: I don't wanna.
我不想笑。
Chandler: Please?
拜托啦?
Joey: I wanted to go to the strip club!
我想去脱衣舞夜总会!
Chandler: I know, but you're gonna've plenty of chances ok? There are like thousands of women out there who're just waiting to screw me over.
我知道,你有的是机会,我可以毫不夸张地说,外面有成千上万的女人等着和我胡搞呢。
Joey: Yeah, all right.
是的,好吧。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey- ooh, how was Vermont?
嗨,你在佛蒙特过得如何?
Ross: Emily is...incredible. I mean there-there are no words to describe her, the whole weekend was-was like, a dream. Oh! And you! Rach!
艾米丽,简直是难以置信,我是说好得无法形容,整个周末就像一场梦。哦!还有你,瑞秋!
Rachel: Oh, hey!
哦,嗨!
Ross: Hey! You were so right!
嗨!你说得太对了!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: Uh, wh-what you said, about us finally being in a place we could really be happy for each other.
你说的,我们因该为彼此的幸福而高兴才是。
Rachel: Oh, hmm.
哦,嗯。
Ross: I mean, I, I-I admit I-I wasn't quite there. You know, I mean, the thought of you and that-that Josh guy...
我是说,我,我得承认开始并没有这样想。因为一想到你和那个叫J约许的小子
Rachel: Joshua.
约书亚。
Ross: Joshua...guy at that club, dancing, having a good time, the thought of it kinda...you know.
叫约书亚的小子在夜总会,跳舞乐逍遥,那种感觉有点儿......你懂么?
Rachel: Yeah, I...
是的,我......
Ross: But now! But now! I'm totally there! I'm-I'm finally where you are.
可是现在!我完全想通了!我现在和你想法一样!
Rachel: Oh, thank, goodness!
谢天谢地!
Ross: Yeah, and-and thank you, for Emily.
谢谢你把艾蜜莉介绍给我。
Rachel: Oh, no problem. I'm so glad I could help. You know, happy for you.
哦,没什么,我很高兴我能帮上忙,也为你高兴!
Ross: Happy for you.
为你高兴!
Rachel: No, happy for you!
不!为你高兴!
Chandler: All right ladies, here's what we're gonna do. You are gonna take off my clothes.
好吧,女士们,我们马上将要做的是,你来脱掉我的衣服。
You two, go get the oils. And you just constantly scream at the top of your voice, "Chandler's the king! Chandler's the king!"
你们两个去把涂油拿来。你们只要用最大的声音不停地叫:“钱德勒吾王!钱德勒吾王!”
Phoebe: I-I wanna be with her, I like her.
我,我想和她在一起,我喜欢她。
Chandler: Oh, that's fine! Go with your instincts, go with your instincts.
哦,好吧!按本能自由选择,自由选择。
Monica: Wait, now, what am I doing again?
等一会儿,我要干什么来着?
Chandler: Come on! Would you please pay attention, I could wake up at any moment!
拜托!你能不能专心一点儿,我随时都有可能梦醒!
The Cigarette Guy: Hi, I'm Joshua, I'm here to pick up Rachel.
嗨,我是约书亚,我来接瑞秋。
Rachel: No-no-no, that' not Joshua.
不-不-不,他不是约书亚。
Chandler: Oh, what do you want from me, I've never met the guy.
我又没见过他,管他的呢,
So anyway, Rachel, I'm sorry you can't stay, the rest of us have a lot of work to do.
瑞秋,不好意思你得走了,我们其他的人还有好多要干呢!
What're you doing? All right, listen, I gotta wake up!
你在干嘛?好,我得醒过来!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:hunk:(尤指食物切下或掰下的) 大块,大片。


《老友记》本章剧本下载