老友记 第四季 第十六集

FriendsS04E16

Part1

2019年9月13日 00:02 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 4 Episode 16 : The one With the Fake Party.


老友记第4季第16集: 假派对。

Chandler: Hello.
你好。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: Woa-oh. Cereal killer.
玉米片杀人狂。
Monica: Cereal killer?
玉米片杀人狂?
Chandler: Hey, come on, I say more dumb things before 9 a. m. than most people say all day.
我九点前说的蠢话比别人整天说的还多,怎么了?
Phoebe: Nothing. I-I can't find anything that I wanna eat! Everything I eat makes me nauseous!
没事,我找不到想吃的东西!所有东西都让我恶心!
I'm telling you, being pregnant is no piece of cake- ooh! Cake! No.
我告诉你,怀孕可不像吃蛋糕那么简单!哦!蛋糕!不。
Monica: Aww, honey I'm sorry.
哦,亲爱的,真可怜。
Phoebe: God! Ooh! What is that smell? It's coming from the bathroom. Ooh!
天哪哦!什么味?从洗澡间里出来的。哦!
Chandler: Wow! Pregnancy does give you some weird cravings.
哇!怀孕确实带给你奇怪的欲望。
Joey: Yeah?
谁呀?
Phoebe: It's me. It's Phoebe. Listen there's something in here I wanna eat, what-what, what smells so good?
是我。是菲比。这有我想吃的东西,什-什么这么香?
Joey: Is it the shampoo? It's guava.
是新洗发精吗?番石榴香味。
Phoebe: No!
不是!
Joey: Oh! Wait-wait! Is it my bologna sandwich?
哦!等等!是我的腊肠三文治?
Phoebe: Yes. Yes. Yes. I can't believe it! The baby wants bologna! Baby wants me to eat meat? I can't eat meat!
对对。我真不能相信!这孩子要腊肠!可能他想让我吃肉?我不能吃肉!
Joey: Oh, wait-wait! Maybe it's a pickle? !
哦,等等!可能是我的泡菜?!
Chandler: What're you writing?
你在写什么?
Rachel: Well, Joshua's coming in tomorrow and since I don't have the guts to ask him out, I'm gonna sell him a coat and put this note in the pocket.
约书亚明天来,因为我没胆儿约他,所以我打算卖他件衣服,然后把这纸条放在口袋里。
Chandler: Oh yeah? Joshua, give me a call sometime, guys like you never go out of style- what did you throw away?
哦是吗?约书亚,给我打电话吧,你这样的男人永远不过时?你扔掉的写了什么?
Chandler: Hi guys!
嗨伙计们!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Emily & Ross: Hi. Hi.
嗨!
Joey: Hey. Hey Emily, what've you guys been up to?
嗨,你们干什么去了?
Ross: Oh, we went to see a collection of Victorian doorknobs at the Cooper-Hewitt museum.
哦,我们去Cupert-Hewitt博物馆看了个Victorian门把手收♥藏展。
Chandler: Without me?
没找我去?
Emily: My uncle dragged us there. But, actually it turned out to be really interesting.
我叔叔非拉我们去的。但是,事实上还真挺有趣的。
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Emily: They were so ornate and beautiful, I mean look at that!
它们非常华美,我是说看那!
Monica: I don't know how museums work in England but, here, you're not supposed to take stuff.
我不了解英国博物馆怎么工作,但在这,你不能拿东西。
Emily: I uh, I got it from the gift shop. They have really lax security there. It's a joke.
我额,我在礼品店搞到的。那保安很松,开个玩笑。
Chandler: Anyone for more tea? No, just me then.
谁还要喝茶?那我自己叫了。
Monica: Hey Ringo. Every time Emily's around, you talk like her. Would you please cut it out.
鹦鹉先生每次艾蜜莉在,你就怪腔怪调,别闹了。
Chandler: I think you like it. I think you can't resist me when I do it. You want to eat me up like a cream "pumpy."
我看你喜欢喔,你无法抗拒这样的我,你想一口吃了我。
Monica: What? !
什么?
Chandler: All right, look, I don't know all the words.
我不是每个英国字都会。
Emily: Right, I've got to be off, see you. Buh-bye then.
我该走了,再见。
Chandler: Buh-bye then.
再见。
Joey: Hey so you guys seem to be having a good time huh?
哇!看起来你们处的很愉快。
Ross: Oh, yeah, she's-she's amazing. And-and she's so much fun, you know. And, you know what? When I'm with her, I'm fun!
哦是啊,她-她让人惊讶。她还很有趣。还有!你知道吗?我和她在一起时,我也有趣了!
I do things like-like run off to Vermont, and-and you guys saw the doorknob.
我会跑去佛蒙特,你们也看见那个门把手了。
I even signed up for helicopter classes. She's leaving in two days, I don't have to do it.
我甚至参加了直升机驾驶班,她两天后就走了,我其实不用这样。
Monica: Oh no, two days, you must be bummed.
哦 不,两天,你一定很失落。
Ross: Yeah, she's gotta go back to London. But you know what?
是,她要回伦敦。但你知道吗?
I've been prepared for this from the start. We both knew we had two weeks together, and-and that's it. You know?
我一开始就有准备,我们都清楚只有两周,仅此而已。
Joey: Hey that's what all my relationships are like.
嘿,我所有的交往都是这样。
Chandler: Yes, but in Ross's case, they both know in two weeks that's it.
对,但在罗斯这事里,他们'全'都清楚只有两周仅此而已。
Ross: Pheebs!
菲比!
All: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Oh Hello, Hello!
哦,你好!
Phoebe: Yes! I know! I know! Yeah!
是!我知道!我知道!是的!
Phoebe: So, the baby is totally craving meat. This afternoon I tried tricking it, I made it a soy-burger so that maybe it would think it was getting meat,
这孩子就喜欢肉,中午我试着骗骗他,我做了个豆汉堡就为了让他以为是肉的。
you know? And I got nauseous.
然后我又恶心了。
Chandler: Maybe that's because soy-burgers suck! But I'm no obstetrician...
注释:obstetrician:产科医生。
也许是因为素肉堡很难吃,不过应该很营养。
Phoebe: Now being pregnant is hard on your tummy.
怀孕对你的胃可是个折磨。
Joey: Hey, but at least you got that cool, pregnant lady glow.
嘿,但至少你有那么棒的,怀孕妇女的红光满面。
Phoebe: Oh, that's sweat. You throw up all morning, you'll have that glow too.
真好听。你吐一个早上,你也会一样红光满面。
Joshua: Ok!
好!
Rachel: Oh, here's that trench coat that you wanted.
哦,这是你想要的风衣。
Joshua: Oh great, great! Wow! Yeah, it's comfortable.
哦,太好了!哇!很舒服。
Rachel: Yeah?
是吗?
Joshua: Man, I could really flash somebody in this thing.
兄弟,穿这个我就真能上街当暴露狂了。
Rachel: Oh no-no, no-no, they don't want you to put your hands in the pockets until you are out of the store.
哦不-不,他们不让你在离开店之前把手插到兜里。
Joshua: Why not? !
为什么?
Rachel: Well, because, we got a lot of...
好吧,因为我们有很多
Joshua: You know, they ruin it for everybody.
你知道,他们毁了所有人。
Rachel: I know!
我知道!
Joshua: You know, I wore that cashmere sweater on a date last night.
你知道,我昨天穿那件羊毛衫约会了。
Rachel: Oh?
是吗?
Joshua: Yeah, it was the first date since uh, since divorce.
是,是我第一次约会,自从离婚。
Rachel: Well, congratulations, so do you love her?
恭喜,那你爱她吗?
Joshua: No, no, no, she's nice, but, you know, it just made me realize that I'm just, I'm just not ready to be dating, you know?
不,她很好但,却让我意识到我还没,没到该约会的时候。
Rachel: Huh. Well, uh, that's uh, that's interesting.
好吧,额,真有意思。
Joshua: Hey-whoa-hey-hey, what was that?
那是什么?
Rachel: Oh, it's just an anti-theft device.
就是个防盗装置。
Joshua: Then uh, what's-what's this?
那这是什么?
Rachel: Well you need that, you need that too 'cause obviously, a thief could just tear this right up.
你需要它,你也需要它,因为很明显,贼会把它撕掉。
Rachel: Oh. Listen, we, we have to have a party tonight! Actually, we have to have one in five minutes, everybody cancel your plans.
听着,我们今晚得搞个聚会!实际上,我们得在五分钟后开始,所以大家都要取消别的计划。
Chandler: What're you talking about?
你说什么?
Joey: Yeah, what's going on?
是呀,怎么了?
Rachel: We have to have a surprise Bon Voyage party for Emily. But it's actually for Joshua.
我们得给艾米丽搞个告别晚会。但实际上是为约书亚。
Chandler: That sucks! Nobody's ever thrown me a bon-voyage-Emily party.
讨厌!都没人帮我办过假的艾蜜莉欢送会。
Rachel: Look, he said he's not ready to date, so I had to invite him to a party if I wanted to see him outside of work, and now I've created the perfect opportunity to seduce him!
他说他还不能约会,所以如过我想在工作之余见他我就得请他参加个聚会,现在我创造了个绝好的机会来勾引他!
Ross: Well, as much as I'd like to meet Josh and warn him, Emily and I aren't gonna be here.
同样也有机会让我见到约许,然后警告他,艾米丽和我不能呆在这。
All right? I mean, she's gonna come by first to say goodbye, and then I've got a whole special evening planned. So sorry, no party.
好吗?她会先来这说再见,我今晚还有个完整的计划。所以对不起,没有晚会。
Joey: Awwww!
嗷!
Emily: Hello?
谁?
Rachel: Surprise! !!
惊喜!
Chandler and Joey: Surprise! !
惊喜!
Emily: No one's ever thrown me a surprise party before!
以前从没有人给我办惊喜晚会!
Rachel: Well, it was all Ross's idea.
这都是罗斯的主意。
Emily: You're so sweet! And I'm so surprised!
你真好!我真的很惊喜!
Ross: You really didn't know?
你真的不知道?
Chandler: Why are you over here if Joshua is all the way over there?
为什么你在这边而约书亚却在那边?
Rachel: Uhh, because I'm trying to play hard to get. Oh, quick, he's looking over here, say something funny.
额,因为我想玩欲擒故纵。哦,快点他看过来了,说点好笑的。
Chandler: Like what?
举个例子?
Joey: What-what-what is so funny?
什-什么这么好笑?
Chandler: I said "Like what?"
我说“举个例子”
Joey: Now that's a thinker.
这个得多想想。
Rachel: Ok, You know what, You know what? This-this playing hard to get thing is not working. Umm, hand-hand me those cherries. Ok. Ok. Hi!
好,你知道吗?欲擒故纵不好使。额,给我那些樱桃。好的,你好!
Joshua: Hi!
你好!
Rachel: Care for a cherry?
要吃樱桃吗?
Joshua: Oh, no thanks.
不要,谢谢。
Rachel: No? You know, I can tie one of these into a knot using just my tongue.
不?你知道吗,我能只用舌头就把它打个节。
Joshua: You ok? You all right?
你还好吗?没事吧?
Ross: So we should probably, get going soon.
我们得赶快走了。
Emily: Oh, but the party's only just getting started!
但是派对才刚开始。
Ross: Yeah, but we-we have to be at the Four Seasons for drinks and, oh! 15 minutes and then uh you know, then The Plaza for dinner.
是,但我们15分钟后要去'四季'喝酒,然后再到'广场'餐厅吃饭。
Emily: So why did you plan a party at the same time?
那你为什么在同一时间办聚会?
Ross: No-no-no, no, umm, actually American surprise parties are-are-are very short. It's usually, "Surprise!" And then, "Oh my God, I'm so surprised- goodbye!"
不,不,额,事实上美国的惊喜晚会很短。一般就是,"惊喜!"然后,天哪,真是个惊喜?再见!
Emily: Ross, I'm having such a great time! Your sister has just been telling me that you used to dress up like little, old ladies and hold make-believe tea parties.
但罗斯,我玩的很高兴!你妹妹刚讲了你曾穿得像个小老太太,举办'虚拟世界'晚会。(小孩的游戏)
Ross: Monica said that did she? Oh, oh, did she tell you that when she was little she was partially responsible for new legislation regulating the strength of swing sets?
莫妮卡说的是吧?她有没有说她小的时候游乐器材商增加秋千的载重量她也是原因之一?
Phoebe: Ooh, yeah. Then what are you gonna put on top of that?
那你还要往上面放什么?
Joey: A little salami.
一些腊肠。
Phoebe: Ooh yeah, yeah. Then umm, what goes on top of the salami?
肉肠上面呢?
Joey: Pastrami.
熏牛肉。
Phoebe: Oooh, yeah. You're a genius.
你真是天才。
Rachel: Oh, could somebody give me a hand with the zipper?
帮我拉一下拉链。
Joey: Yeah.
好的。
Rachel: Up!
往上!
Monica: You changed?
你换衣服了?
Rachel: Yeah, I decided, I needed my lucky dress.
是,我换了。我需要我的幸运裙。
Monica: And lucky means, more cleavage?
幸运意思是,更暴露?
Chandler: Does for me.
对我管用。
Rachel: Ohh, God! Look at him, he's so cute. I just wanna go over there, grab him, and kiss him! How can I kiss him and not letting him know that I like him?
哦,天哪!看他呀,这么可爱。我真想过去,抓着他,然后亲他!我怎么才能又亲他又不让他知道我喜欢他?
Joey: Oh hey! I know how you can get him, take off your bra.
哦!嘿!我知道你怎么能办到,把胸罩拿下来。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Joey: There was a scene in Footloose...
在'自由自在'里有一幕
Chandler: Flashdance.
辣舞。
Joey: Yeah-yeah, yeah, with that-that uh, plumber girl...
对,对,是那个额,管道工女孩
Chandler: She was a welder.
她是个焊接工。
Joey: What? Were you like in the movie, or...Anyway, she takes off her bra under the shirt and pulls it out the sleeve. Very sexy, and classy.
你在那电影里吗,还是......?她丛衬衫里摘掉了胸罩,然后从袖子里拉出来,非常性感,还很有品位。
Monica: Or, if you wanna kiss him, umm, you could use mistletoe.
或者如果你想亲他,你可以用槲寄生树。(圣诞节传统,在槲寄生下接吻)
Rachel: It's not Christmas!
现在不是圣诞节!
Monica: Or Spin the Bottle?
转瓶子?
Rachel: And he's not 11!
他不是11岁!
Emily: Thank you so much for this. It was really so thoughtful of all of you.
非常感谢你们。你们想的真周到。
Rachel: What? You're leaving? !
你们要走了?
Ross: Yes, we have something we have to get to.
对,我们还有事。
Joshua: Uhh, yeah, I think I'm gonna take off too.
我也要走了。
Rachel: No! You guys, you can't leave yet! You have to stay, we-we got the whole big thing planned!
别!你们不能走!你们得留下,我们还有个大节目!
Ross: What big thing?
什么重头戏?
Rachel: So, Spin the Bottle works like this: I spin the bottle, lands on Gunther, so I would have to kiss Gunther.
转瓶子的规则是,我转瓶子指向甘瑟,我就要亲甘瑟。
All right. Who wants to go first?
就这样,谁要先?
Emily: I'll go.
我先。
All: Hey! Emily!
嘿,艾米丽!
Joey: Welcome to America.
欢迎来到美国。
Monica: Gosh, two in a row! You gotta use your tongues now!
天哪连续两次!来个舌吻吧!
Rachel: Yay! Emily!
啊,艾米丽!
Chandler: What are the odds? What are the odds?
太巧了吧?
Ross: Ok, that-that's enough! You know, let, let's, let's someone else play.
够了,让别人玩吧。
Joey: If you didn't wanna play, then why did you come to the party?
你不想玩干嘛来?
Chandler: All right. I'll go. I'll go. Somebody loose. Somebody loose. Story of my life. Story of my father's life.
我来好了,豪放女!豪放女!我的人生写照,我爸的人生写照。
Rachel: Ok, my turn! !
该我!
Phoebe: Oh my God! ! The baby just kicked!
天哪天哪,宝宝踢了!
All: Ohh!
喔!
Rachel: It's ok! It's ok! It kicked once, it'll kick again!
没事!他踢了一次,还会有第二次!
All: Oh my God!
哦天哪!
Rachel: All right, well, every-everybody just remember where they were sitting.
好吧,大家要记住刚才坐的位置。
Rachel: A bug.
有个虫子。
Phoebe: You know it doesn't matter how much I'm craving it. You know why I'm never gonna eat meat? 'Cause it's murder, it's cold-blooded murder.
我多渴望它都没用。你知道我为什么不吃肉?因为这是谋杀,冷血的谋杀。
Chandler: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: There's a Phoebe on my sandwich!
有个菲比在我的三文治上!
Joey: Phoebe, what-what're you doing? !
菲比,你干什么?
Phoebe: I can't help it. I need the meat. The baby needs the meat.
我忍不住。我需要肉。孩子要肉。
Joey: All right, look, You know how-you know how when you're dating someone and you don't want to cheat on them, unless it's with someone really hot?
好吧,你知道你和别人交往时不能欺骗她们,但除非遇见特惹火的?
Phoebe: Yeah, totally!
那当然!
Joey: All right. Ok. Well this is the same kind of deal. If you're gonna do something wrong, do it right!
好吧。好的。这也是一回事。如果你想犯错误,就用正确的做法!
Emily: I'll be back in a minute.
我马上回来。
Chandler: O-ok. She...
好,她真是…
Ross: What're you doing to me? ! I mean, I'm trying to get Emily out of here and you keep talking to her being all interesting and making her laugh!
你想怎样?我想把她带走你却一直跟她讲话,装风趣,又逗她笑。
From now on, I don't want you to be funny anymore.
从现在起,请你别那么风趣。
Chandler: Huh, You know what? Rachel wants me to be funny, you don't want me to be funny. From now on, I'm gonna be funny sometimes, and not funny others!
瑞秋要我风趣,你却不要我风趣。从现在起,我要有时候风趣有时候不风趣。
Joey: You feel better now?
感觉好多了吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, but at what cost? Six more months, three meals a day, I'm gonna eat like, You know millions of cows.
对,但是代价呢?三餐吃肉吃半年?我会吃掉几百万头牛。
Mommy cows, daddy cows, baby cows. . No. No, I will never eat baby cows! No veal! !! Ooh, but veal.
牛爸爸,牛妈妈,牛宝宝我绝不吃牛宝宝,死也不吃,尽量不吃。
Joey: Hey, what if I said, I could even things out for ya, meat-wise.
嘿,要是这样呢,我做些事帮你扯平,肉方面的。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: Well, I eat a lot of meat, right?
我总是吃肉对吗?
Phoebe: Yeah.
对。
Joey: Well, suppose, until the baby's born I laid off it. No extra animals would die, you-you'd just be eating my animals.
假设到孩子出世前我戒掉肉,就没有额外的动物会死,你就相当于吃我的动物。
Phoebe: Joey, I can't believe you would do that for me.
乔伊,我不能相信你会为我这样。
Joey: Absolutely! I could be a vegetarian. There's no meat in beer, right?
当然能!我能做素食者。啤酒里没有肉,对吧?
Ross: Ok, we can still make dinner if we skipped the appetizers and asked for our check right away.
好的,我们不要开胃菜还能赶上预定时间,还有马上让他们结帐。
Emily: We can't go now. It looks like Rachel's gonna put on a skit.
我们现在不能走,瑞秋好象要表演了。
Monica: Oh my God! Have you lost your mind?
我的天哪,你疯了吗?
Rachel: No-no-no-no-no! I am finally thinking clearly. My lucky dress wasn't working out too well for me, but for four years, this baby never missed.
没--有!我总算想明白了。我的幸运裙没发挥效果,但大学四年里,这宝贝从没失手过。
Monica: Rachel-Rachel-Rachel I-I cannot, I can't let -, actually I kinda wanna see what happens.
瑞秋,我不能让你...... 我也想看热闹。
Joshua: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joshua: Nice uh, costume.
好棒的行头。
Rachel: Ohh, yeah, well I wanted to give Emily a big American goodbye cheer. So ok! Ready! Ok! Gimme an 'E!'
哦,我想给Emily一个超级美国式告别表演。好的!准备!好!给我个'E!'
All: E!
E!
Rachel: Gimme an'M!'
给我个M!
All: M!
M!
Rachel: Gimme an 'I!'
给我个'I!
All: I!
I!
Rachel: Gimme an 'L!'
给我个'L!'
All: L!
L!
Rachel: Gimme a 'Y!'
给我个'Y!'
All: Y!
Y!
Rachel: What do you get? Emily! ! Emil - Whoa! ! Ok! So that's me as a cheerleader! Ta-dum!
你拼出什么?艾米丽!!艾米丽?哇哦!!好!我这拉拉队长怎么样!Ta-dum!
Joey and Monica: You all right?
你还好吗?
Rachel: Fine! I'm fine! I'm just losing a tooth, it's no big deal. I have a dentist! You know.
我没事!就是有颗牙要掉了,小事儿。我有牙医!
I'm gonna go put some ice on it. Excuse me. Ok, what do I do now? What do I do now?
我得敷点冰块。失陪。我做得怎么样?我做得怎么样?
Monica: I think you're done.
我认为你成功了。
Joey: Ok, time to take off the bra.
好的,该摘胸罩了。
Joshua: Uhh, that was really uh great, but I-I gotta take off, actually.
额,表演的很棒,但我真得走了。
Joey: Take the bra off.
脱~胸~罩。
Rachel: All right, come on, let's go get your coat.
好吧,过来,我们去拿衣服。
Joshua: Ok.
好的。
Gunther: Rachel is my girlfriend.
瑞秋是我的女朋友。
Joshua: So, this was uh, really fun.
今晚蛮开心的。
Rachel: Oh, yeah! Real fun. You know, this bra...Really, bothering me. Uh, you know, this used to be my bedroom. Yeah.
哦,耶!真的很有趣。你知道,这胸罩,真的,很烦人。这曾是我的睡房。
A lot of memories in here, lot of memories. If these walls could talk, You know what they'd say? Wanna hear some memories?
有很多回忆,很多回忆。如果这些墙能说话,你知道它们会说什么?想听点回忆?
Joshua: Need uh, need a little hand there?
你需要帮忙吗?
Rachel: Oh no-no-no! No, I got this all under control.
不用,没问题。
Joshua: You really don't seem like you do. That's...
看起来你可不像能应付的了。这
Rachel: Ughhhh! ! Forget it! This is, this is not how this is supposed to happen.
算了!本来不应该这样的。
Joshua: Well, what was supposed to happen?
应该怎么样?
Rachel: Can you not look at me when I say this? I thought, that if I could get you here, I could seduce you.
我说的时候你能不看我吗?我以为我把你带到这,我就能勾引你。
Joshua: Uh, excuse me?
什么?
Rachel: Seduce you. Seduce you.
勾引你,勾引你。
Joshua: Huh. Oh, uh! Uhh, I-I don't wear, suits to work, and I bought six of them from you.
我不♥穿西服工作,可我却从你那买了六套。
Rachel: Well, I'm sorry, I thought you needed 'em!
抱歉,我以为你有需要。
Joshua: No, no-no, no-no, my point is that I kept coming back because, I wanted to see you.
不,我意思是我不断地来,是因为我想见你。
Rachel: Why? !
为什么?
Joshua: Because I-I like you.
因为我喜欢你。
Rachel: You like me?
你喜欢我?
Joshua: Yeah! I mean you're-you're beautiful and smart and sophisticated- a lot of this isn't you know, based on tonight.
是!你很美,聪明又精明。这些并不是从你今晚的表现上看出来的。
Rachel: Yeah but-but-but you liked me! Oh my God, I can't believe this, all this time, I liked you and you liked me!
但你喜欢我!哦天哪,我不敢相信,一直以来,我喜欢你你也喜欢我!
Joshua: But...
但是
Rachel: Oh no-no-no but! No-no, but's never good! Let's just leave it at, I like you and you like me.
哦不不,别说这个!不,但是就没好事!我们就回到,我喜欢你你也喜欢我。
Joshua: Ok uh, however...
好,然而
Rachel: Oh, now see that's a fancy but.
哦,这回是华丽的但是。
Joshua: My marriage like just ended, and I'm really not ready to get into anything yet.
我的婚姻刚结束,我还没到再交往的时候。
Rachel: But....
但是......?
Joshua: I'm sorry, I, I just need a little time.
对不起,我需要时间。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Ohh, there you are. I was looking for you before. Joshua's gone so you and Emily are free to go.
哦,你在这。我刚才在找你。约书亚走了,你和艾米丽自由了。
Ross: It's ok. She's still in there enjoying her fake party and uh, it's too late to do any of the stuff I had planned, so...
没关系,她还在享受这个假晚会呢也没时间执行我的计划了,所以
Rachel: Oh, Ross, I'm sorry. I completely ruined your evening.
哦,罗斯,对不起。我把你的晚上都毁了。
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: Well, if it makes you feel any better, I made a fool of myself.
我出了个大丑,你有没有高兴一点?
Ross: Helps a little.
有一点。
Rachel: Is there room on that step for a pathetic loser?
这台阶上有悲哀的失败者坐的地方吗?
Ross: Yeah, have a seat.
有,坐吧。
Rachel: I'm so sorry.
对不起。
Ross: That's ok, I mean it was just a, two-week thing anyway, I just didn't want it to end this way, you know?
没关系,反正只是两周的事,我只是不想以这种方式结束。
Rachel: Well, maybe you didn't want it to end?
也许你不想结束呢?
Ross: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Rachel: You seem to really like her.
你似乎真的很喜欢她。
Ross: Yeah, I really do. Yeah, but what am I gonna do, I mean we-we both agreed that it was gonna be a two-week, thing, you know no commitment.
是,真的是。但我能做什么,我们都认同这只是两周的事,没有责任。
Rachel: Ross, that girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends, asking to hear stories about you,
罗斯,那姑娘用整晚和你的朋友聊天,问所有关于你的事,
looking through Monica's photo albums, I mean you don't do that if you're just in it for two weeks.
还看莫妮卡的相册,我意思是你不会为了两周的交往而做这些。
Ross: You think?
是吗?
Rachel: Yeah, you've got like 14 hours until she has to be at the airport, and you're sitting here in the hallway with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip.
是的,到她上飞机前你还有14个小时,而你却和一个28岁的肥嘴唇拉拉队长坐在走廊里。
Ross: Hey, you're right.
你说得对。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Thanks. What photo album was it?
谢谢,哪本相册?
Rachel: I don't know, it was you and a bunch of albino kids.
不知道,是你和一群白化病孩子。
Ross: Oh my God! Those weren't albino kids, that was computer camp! Rach!
天哪!他们不是白化病,那是计算机夏令营!
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: You're a pathetic loser, right?
你是个悲哀的失败者,对吗?
Chandler: Oh-ho, yeah!
是的。
Rachel: Sit!
坐!
Joshua: Hi.
你好。
Rachel: My gosh, Joshua!
天哪,约书亚!
Joshua: Look, all those things I said about, not being ready...
我说过的所有关于,时候未到的话
Rachel: They're not true?
不是真的?
Joshua: No, they're-they're all true.
不,都是真的。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Joshua: But...
但是
Rachel: Oh! Oh, I love that but.
我喜欢这个“但是”。
Rachel: Um, do you wanna go inside and get some coffee?
要不要进去喝杯咖啡?
Joshua: Yeah.
好。
Rachel: Ok. Every time.
好的,从未失手。
Joey: Oh, what you got there?
你放什么?
Phoebe: Pastrami.
熏牛肉。
Joey: Oh-ho-ho, yeah! Hey! You know what goes good with that?
嘿!你知道再放点什么才好?
Phoebe: Hm-mm, corned beef.
嗯,野牛排。
Joey: Oh, I was gonna say bologna, but that's much better. Hey how about a little of that smoked turkey?
哦,我想说大腊肠,但这个更好。再加点熏火鸡怎么样?
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Joey: Oh mama! Uh when-when is the baby due?
哦妈妈!孩子什么时候出生?
Phoebe: Six months.
半年后。
Joey: Ugh. Hey! Now if a cow should die of natural causes, I can have one of those right?
如果牛是自然死亡,我就可以吃,是吗?
Phoebe: Not if I get there first.
如果不是我先吃掉的话。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:obstetrician:产科医生。


《老友记》本章剧本下载