老友记 第四季 第十七集

FriendsS04E17

Part1

2019年8月19日 10:52 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 4 Episode 17 : The one With the Free porn.


老友记第4季第17集: 免♥费♥成♥人♥电♥影。

Mr. Treeger: Oh, man! !
天哪!!
Joey: What is that?
谁在那?
Chandler: Treeger's snaking the shower drain.
崔格在通洗澡间的下水道。
Mr. Treeger: What in the name of hell?
这是什么东西?
Joey: Hey, maybe he found you flip-flop.
可能是你的夹脚拖鞋。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Whoa! Is this porn? What did I do? I must've hit something on the remote.
这是a♥片吗?我一定是按到什么了。
Chandler: Do we pay for this?
我们要花钱吗?
Joey: No, we didn't even pay our cable bill, maybe this is how they punish us.
不,我们还没交有线的钱呢,可能他们是为这事惩罚我们。
Chandler: Maybe we shouldn't pay our phone bill, free phone sex.
也许我们不该交电话费,免♥费色情电话。
Joey: Maybe we shouldn't pay our gas bill?
也许我们不该交煤气费了?
Mr. Treeger: Whoa, hey, that lady's all kinds of naked.
哇哦,嘿,那女的真是一♥丝♥不♥挂。
Chandler: Yeah, Joey just pressed something on the remote and it just, came on!
是,乔伊在遥控器上按了一下,然后就来啦!
Mr. Treeger: Eh, it happened to me once. I was just flipping through the channels and bam! It was like finding money.
我也遇到过一次。我就是在搜索频道然后bam!就像找到钱一样。
Chandler: Like finding money with naked people on it!
像找到了钱,还有裸体的人在上面!
Mr. Treeger: Then I made the mistake of turning off the TV, I never got it back again. And I'm sad.
然后我错误地关掉了电视,我再也没找回来它。我很伤心。
Joey: Why would he turn off the TV?
他干嘛关电视?
Rachel: All right, You know what, come on, do we really have to watch this while we eat?
拜托,我们吃东西的时候也得看它吗?
Joey and Chandler: Oh no-no-no-no!
哦,别 别 别!
Chandler: We don't know what could make this go away.
我们不知道怎么让它消失。
Joey: Yeah, so no one touches the remote. And no one touches the TV!
对,所以谁也不许碰遥控器。还有电视!
Chandler: And no one touches the air around the TV!
也不许碰电视周围的空气!
Joey: Imagine a protective porn bubble if you will, ok?
就想象有个黄♥片防护罩在那,好吗?
Monica: I'm at least, going to mute it.
那至少,我要消音。
Joey and Chandler: Oh no-no-no!
哦,别-别-别!
Chandler: We still have porn. -Joey: Yeah.
我们还有黄♥片看。-是的。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Honey, what're you doing? That's too heavy.
亲爱的,你在干什么?这太重了。
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Give me here. Oh, God.
给我吧,天哪。
Monica: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: Ohh, I'm getting too pregnant for this, lugging around a stupid massage table. You know, I have to find a job where I carry a smaller table.
哦,我快不行了,不能再拖着按♥摩床到处走。我得找个拿小点床的工作。
Chandler: Or a job where you don't have to carry a table.
或者不用床的工作。
Phoebe: You mean like a doctor?
你是说像做医生?
Joey: Pheebs! You're blocking the porn! Look out!
菲比!你挡住黄♥片了!小心点!
Phoebe: Ohh! Oh my. Oh, that reminds I have to see my ob/gyn today.
哦!哦我,哦,这提醒我,我今天得去妇产科。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Hi.
你好。
Ross: So uh, Emily just went to the airport.
艾蜜莉去机场了。
Monica: Oh. Why didn't you take her?
你怎么不送她去?
Ross: Eh, her-her uncle already had planned on doing it. You know, we-we said our goodbyes this morning, so...
额,她-她叔叔已经预定了。而且我们说好就在早上告别,所以
Monica: You must feel horrible. Hey! The guys have free porn!
你一定很难受,隔壁有免♥费的a♥片!
Ross: Nah.
不了。
Monica: Hey, cheer up! You're gonna see her again, right?
高兴一点,你们会再见面吧?
Ross: Well I, that's the thing, I don't know! I mean, whenever I brought it up with her she said,
是这样,我不知道!每次我跟她说起这事她就说,
"This is so fantastic! Why do we have to talk about the future? Let's just enjoy..."
"这样很棒!我们为什么要谈将来?就享受现在多好"
Monica: No-no-no, don't-don't do the accent. It-it really bums me out.
不,别用这口音。我听了很不舒服。
Ross: Emily said I was pretty good.
艾蜜莉说我学得很好。
Monica: Well that's someone you should hang on to. You have to see her again.
那你可得把握她,你会再见她的。
Ross: And why do you care so much?
你干嘛在意?
Monica: Because! You could get to live out my fantasy!
因为!你能得到我幻想的生活!
Ross: You had fantasies about Emily?
你幻想和艾米丽?
Monica: No! You know, the fantasy! Meet someone from a strange land, fall madly in love, and spend the rest of your lives together.
不!我的幻想!认识国外的人,疯狂的相爱,共渡余生。
Ross: Is that why in junior high you were the only one who hung out with that Ukrainian kid?
这就是为什么,在高二时只有你和那个乌克兰的小孩交朋友是吗?
Monica: Yeah that, plus his mom used to put sour cream on everything!
是的,还有他妈妈总是把酸奶油抹在吃的上!
Ross: Ahh.
额。
Monica: Do you love her?
你爱她吗?
Ross: We said it was only gonna be two weeks, You know?
我们说好只在一起2星期,你知道吗?
Monica: You love her!
你爱她!
Ross: What-what is love, really?
什么是爱?
Monica: Ohhh, I knew you loved her! Then you need to go to the airport and tell her.
哦,我就知道你爱她!那你就得去机场告诉她。
You're probably gonna catch her just as she's about to go to the gate.
你会在她登机前一刻叫住她。
You're gonna call out her name and yell, "I love you!" She's gonna say, "I love you too!" And you guys are going to have the most amazing kiss, everyone at the gate will applaud.
你大声喊,"我爱你!"然后她会说,我也爱你!你们会有美妙的一吻,所有人都会喝彩。
Ross: I am a good kisser.
我是接吻高手。
Monica: Then you two can, can sneak into the cockpit...things will start to heat up, and then a stewardess comes in...I've been watching too much porn.
然后你们,钻进驾驶仓,热血澎湃,然后空姐进来了,我看黄♥片看多了。
Rachel: Is that the heartbeat?
那是心跳吗?
The Doctor: That's it.
没错。
Phoebe: Oh my God!
天哪!
Rachel: Oh wow! This is so cool.
太酷了。
The Doctor: Have we talked about the possibility of multiple births?
我们提到过多胞胎的可能性吗?
Phoebe: Why don't we just take care of this one, and should I get pregnant again, I'll hold on to your card, ok?
为什么不就先管这个,我要是想再怀孕,我会留住你名片的,好吗?
The Doctor: No, I'm getting three separate heartbeats.
不,我发现了三个不同的心跳。
Phoebe: Three? You guys were worried I wouldn't even have one!
三个?你们还担心我一个都怀不上!
The Doctor: Aw! Doctors are wrong all the time.
医生经常犯错。
Phoebe: Well.
好吧。
Rachel: Well, so, are-are you sure that there are three? !
你确定有三个?
The Doctor: Definitely.
绝对的。
Phoebe: Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! ! So I-I mean so in a few months I'm gonna have three full grown babies just walking around inside me? !
几个月后就会有三个孩子在我肚子里转悠?!
Oh! Oh! And it's gonna be like one of those log rides where they just come shooting out!
哦!哦!然后他们就像急流涌进的木船一样冲出来!
The Doctor: Actually, giving birth to three babies is not that different from giving birth to one.
其实生三个跟生一个一样。
Phoebe: What do you know? ! Have you ever had triplets?
你懂什么?你生过多胞胎吗?
The Doctor: No. I'm sorry. I haven't.
抱歉,我没有。
Phoebe: Well I'm gonna use this a lot.
我应该多利用这句话。
Alice: Oh-oh, Phoebe!
哦,菲比!
Phoebe: Ooh! Hi!
哦,你好!
Alice: Hi! So, how did it go at the doctors?
看医生看得怎么样?
Phoebe: Oh well, ok, hey, You know, how when you're umm, you're walking down the street and you see three people in-in a row, and you say, "Oh, that's nice?"
你知道你额,你走在街上看见三个人并排走,你会说,"哦,真好?"
Frank: Yes.
是的。
Phoebe: Ok, yeah, well, good news, you're gonna have three babies.
好吧,好消息,你们有了三个孩子。
Alice: Three babies?
三个宝宝?
Frank: I finally got my band!
我总算可以组乐队了!
Alice: We're gonna have a big family, I've always wanted a big family!
我们会有个大家庭,我一直想要个大家庭!
Phoebe: Oh God, I'm so glad you guys are happy, I was so afraid you were gonna be all freaked.
你们高兴就好,我还怕你们会捉狂。
Frank: Why would we be freaked?
为什么要捉狂?
Phoebe: No, 'cause no, maybe it's harder to raise them, and the added expense, and oh!
不,可能因为养他们会很难,加倍的费用,还有,哦!
Frank: Oh.
哦。
Alice: Right.
也对。
Phoebe: No, back to happy. Back to happy!
不,回到高兴的样子。回到高兴的样子!
Alice: No-no-no, no, it's gonna be fine. Because umm, because I teach Home Ec, and uh, I can have 30 kids making baby clothes all year long.
不是,不会有事的。因为额,我教家政,额,我能让30个孩子一年到头做小孩的衣服。
You know it'll-it'll be like my very own little sweatshop.
就像我自己有个小血汗工厂店一样。
Frank: Yeah, I've been thinking ever since you said we're gonna having triplets, the best thing for me to do is to drop out of college and get a job.
对,你一说我们有三个孩子我就在想,我最好离开大学找个工作。
Alice: No, Frank.
不,弗兰克。
Phoebe: No, you can't quit college! No! You're in college? Really?
你不能退学!不!你在上大学?真的?
Frank: Yeah, refrigerator college. -Alice: Yeah.
是,冰箱大学。-是的。
Frank: Yeah, You know when we found out we were gonna have a baby, You know I figured you know like I should have like a career, you know? and I love refrigerators!
当我们知道要有孩子了,我觉得我该有个职业,而且我喜欢冰箱!
Phoebe: You can't give up on your dream.
你不能放弃你的梦想。
Frank: No, it's ok. We're-we're gonna have three kids! And that's-that's a different kind of dream. Three kids and no money.
不,没关系。我们有三个孩子!这是另一种梦想。三个孩子,没钱。
Ticket Agent: This is the boarding call for Flight 009...
搭乘009班机的旅客请登机。
Ross: Emily!
艾米丽!
Emily: Oh my God! What're you doing here?
天哪,你怎么来了?
Ross: I just, I had to see you one more time before you took off.
我得在你走之前再见你一面。
Emily: You are so sweet.
你真好。
Ross: That's, that's, that's a big candy bar. I had the most amazing time with you.
这,这个巧克力够大的。和你一起我度过了最美妙的时光。
Emily: Me too.
我也是。
Ticket Agent: This is the final boarding call for Flight 009.
009班机起飞前最后广播。
Emily: Well, that's me. Here, have this. I'm only allowed one piece of carry-on anyway.
是我的。拿着这个。我只能拿一只行李登机。
Ross: Wait uh, listen. I-I, I have to tell you something. Umm, I've been thinking, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Ok? I-I-I ah, I-I think I love you.
等等,我得告诉你件事。额,我在考虑,我就是想出来就说了。好吗?我,我想我爱你。
Emily: Thank you.
谢谢。
Ross: It's no problem.
不客气。
Rachel: What's that song? It has been in my head all day long.
这是什么歌?在我脑袋里转悠一天了。
Chandler: It's the theme from Good Will Humping.
是'Good Will Humping'(作♥爱高手)的主题歌。
Rachel: You know who doesn't even like dirty movies? My new boyfriend Joshua.
你们知道有谁不喜欢a♥片?我的新男朋友约书亚。
Joey: Yeah right.
可不是嘛。
Rachel: No, he told me. He prefers to leave certain things to the imagination.
不,他说了。他更喜欢留点东西去想象。
Chandler: Oh-oh, yeah, and did he also say that ah, he thought some of the dialogue was corny and that he actually found it funny, not sexy?
哦哦,对,他还说了额,有些低俗套路的对话,他会觉得好笑而不是性感?
Rachel: Yes!
没错!
Joey: Yeah, he likes porn.
他喜欢a♥片。
Monica: Where're you going?
你去哪里?
Rachel: We're gonna find out if he really thinks supermodels are too skinny. Hey, Pheebs!
我得去弄清楚他是不是真的认为名模都枯瘦如柴。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: How did it go with Frank and Alice?
弗兰克和爱丽丝反应如何?
Phoebe: Well, Frank has to quit college because his super fertile sister is having three babies!
弗兰克不得不退学,因为他超级多产的姐姐怀上三个孩子!
I need to make a lot of money really fast, and I had an idea that I wanna talk to you about, 'cause you work for a big company.
我得马上赚一大笔钱,而且我有了个主意,我得跟你谈谈,因为你在大公司工作。
Ok, insider trading, what information is there that you can give me.
好的,内情交易,你能给我什么情报。
Chandler: Well actually they don't, really talk to us about that kind of stuff. I can get you some free White-Out though.
他们不会告诉我们这种东西。但我能给你些免♥费的涂改液。
Monica: Ohh! Did you do what I said? Did-did-did you tell her?
哦!你照我说的做了吗?你告诉她了吗?
Ross: I did.
是的。
Monica: And what did she say?
她说什么了?
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Monica: Oh, you're totally welcome! What'd she say?
不客气,她说什么?
Ross: She said, "Thank you." I said, "I love you." And she said, "Thank you."
她说,"谢谢。" 我说,"我爱你。" 她却说,"谢谢。"
Monica: That's not right.
不对啊。
Chandler: Whoa-whoa-wait, did you say you love her?
你说你爱她?
Joey: Yeah, what were you trying to get her to do? !
你想让她怎么做?!
Ross: What do I do now?
现在怎么办?
Joey: You play hard to get.
玩欲擒故纵,疏远她。
Ross: She already lives in London.
她已经住在伦敦了。
Joey: So you go to Tokyo.
你搬去东京。
Chandler: All right look, forget it, ok? Forget it. You told her you love her, it's over.
好吧,算了。你告诉她你爱她,就已经完了。
Monica: Uh, it is not over! You're over!
没完!你才完了呢!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: You know!
你懂我的意思!
Chandler: Ok. Good one.
好,说得好。
Monica: It is not over because she is going to call you and tell you she loves you.
还没完,因为她会给你电话,告诉你她爱你。
And the reason why she couldn't, is because her feelings were so strong, that scared her.
而她先前不说的原因是,是她感情太强烈了,她害怕。
Now you go home you wait for her call, she could be calling you from the plane! Come on now go! Go!
你现在回家等她电话,她很可能在飞机上就打电话!快点现在就走!走!
Ross: Ok! Ok! But if she doesn't call, it is definitely over! No, wait. Wait.
但是如果她没打,就真的完了!不,等等。
Unless, eventually, I call her, You know just to see what's going on, and, and she says she'll call me back, but then she doesn't. Then it's over.
除非,最后,我给她打,问问她怎么样了,然后她说她会打回来,但她没有。这样就真的完了。
Joey: Way to be strong, man!
够坚强,兄弟!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Chandler: Hi! Listen, can we watch cartoons on your television?
嗨!我们能在你这看会卡通吗?
We need a porn break. We spent the last two hours watching in & out & in again.
我们需要一个a♥片中场休息。我们已经看了两个小时的进进出出了。
Rachel: Well, so, why don't you just turn it off?
为什么不关掉算了?
Chandler: Because then we would be the guys who turned off free porn.
因为那样我就会成为关掉免♥费♥黄♥片的家伙。
Rachel: Yeah, but that's not like what you'd go by.
别人又不会那样叫你们。
Joey: Rach, look. I wanna have a kid someday.
瑞秋,将来我会有小孩。
Ok? And someday that kid is gonna ask me if I ever turned off free porn.
他会问我有没有关掉免♥费♥a♥片。
I don't wanna have to tell him that I did.
我不想说我有。
Monica: Did you ever ask your dad that?
你有问过你爸吗?
Joey: I don't wanna talk about it.
我拒谈这件事。
Phoebe: Ooh, good, you're here! Ok. -Monica: Hey! -Phoebe: Hi!
太好了,你们都在!好。-嘿!-嗨!
Rachel: Well, what-what'cha got there?
你手上拿的什么?
Phoebe: Oh this? Well I'm glad you asked. Now, don't you hate it when you have to cut a tin can with an ordinary steak knife? Ahh! Now, I know what you're thinking...
这个?问得好,难道你不讨厌用普通,切肉刀去切易拉罐吗?额!现在,我知道你们在想什么
Chandler: Pregnant Woman Slays Four?
“孕妇发狂砍杀四人”?
Monica: Phoebe, they didn't make you pay for those knives, did they?
菲比,他们没让你买这些刀吧?
Phoebe: No!
没有!
Monica: Are you sure?
你确定?
Phoebe: No!
没有!
Rachel: Honey, you're not gonna make enough money to help Frank and Alice just by selling knives.
亲爱的,你不能光靠卖刀来帮助弗兰克和爱丽丝赚足够的钱。
Phoebe: No-no, I know that, but I um just need to make enough money for the second part of my plan.
不,我知道,但我需要本钱执行我第二步计划。
Chandler: What's the second part of your plan?
你的第二步计划是什么?
Phoebe: My Saturn dealership.
做“土星”轿车的代理。
Ross: Hello?
喂?
Emily: Ross.
罗斯。
Ross: Emily, hi! Uh, how-how was you flight?
艾蜜莉,旅途愉快吗?
Emily: It was dreadful. I felt terrible about how I acted when you said those wonderful things.
糟透了。你说了如此美妙的话,而我却那么回应,我觉得难受极了。
Ross: No, no, that-that, that's all right. Umm, I'm just glad you called.
不,没关系。额,我很高兴你给我电话。
Emily: Ross umm, there's something that I've-I've got to tell you, there's-there's someone else.
罗斯,我有事要告诉你我有男朋友了。
Ross: Does that mean the same thing in England as it does in America?
这句话在英国的意思 跟在美国一样吗?
Ross: She doesn't know which one of us she wants, me or this Colin guy. So I told her when she figures it out, give me a call. Maybe I'll still be around.
她不知道她想要谁,她不知道该选谁,我还是叫Colin的家伙。所以我叫她想清楚再打给我,也许我还在。
Chandler: Ok just so I know, when you say "still around", you mean still around like you might be in a relationship or still around like you might've died waiting for the phone to ring?
我问一下,你说也许还在,是你会等她选择你还是你会等电话等到死?
Monica: Oh, but it was so right. This isn't how it's supposed to go, I mean there can't be another guy.
原本明明很完美,现在都乱了,怎么会有第三者。
Ross: Well...
也许
Monica: Of course there's another guy! ! This is even more perfect! Now you have to prove your love!
当然得有别人!!这更完美了!现在你要证明你的爱!
Ross: I'm not proving anything. Ok? I'm done listening to you.
我什么也不证明。好,我不听你的了。
If I hadn't let you talk me into going to the airport in the first place, I never would've put my fist through the wall!
如果我没先听你的跑到机场去,我就不会让拳头砸在墙上!
Chandler: You put your fist through the wall?
你把拳头砸在墙上了?
Ross: No, I missed and hit the door. But, it opened really hard!
不,我没打着,砸在门上了。但砸的那门晃的可狠了!
Monica: You have to go to London!
你得去伦敦!
Ross: What?
什么?
Monica: Yeah, you have to go fight for her!
你得去争取她!
Joey: Oh yeah, sure, that makes sense. Yeah. 'Cause you already told her you love her and she didn't say it back,
哦对,当然,太有道理了。因为你已经说了你爱她而她却没回应,
then she called you and told you that there's another guy, so yeah, go to London that'll scare her!
然后她打电话说还有别人,对,去伦敦吧,吓死她!
Monica: When Rachel was with Paulo, what did you do?
瑞秋跟保罗在一起时,你做了什么?
Ross: I made fun of his accent.
我嘲笑他的口音。
Monica: You sat back and let him have her, you didn't fight at all. Am I right?
你退缩了,让他拥有她,你根本没竞争过。我对吗?
Ross: I just told you, I made fun of him behind his back. Oh I see.
我说了,我私下取笑他的口音,我懂了。
Monica: You want the same thing to happen with Emily?
你想让这种事在和艾米丽这次再发生吗?
Ross: No.
不。
Monica: All right then, go fight for her! Woah!
那好,去为她而战!去伦敦!
Joey: Man, it's like a snake pit.
好像一窝蛇喔。
Monica: I mean, that could be you and Emily! That, but-but nicer. Just, go to London!
我是说,这可能就是你和艾米丽!这样,但-但更好。快,去伦敦吧!
Ross: Really?
真的?
Monica: Come on! Surprise her! Show up at her doorstep! Don't let her go without a fight!
去吧!给她个惊喜!出现在她门前!别没竞争过就放弃她!
Ross: All right. All right, I'm gonna do it!
好,就这么决定 我要去伦敦争取她
Monica: All right.
好。
Ross: I'm gonna, I'm gonna go to London and I'm going to fight for her.
我要去,我要去伦敦为她而战。
Monica: Ok, good luck!
好,加油!
Joey: Ross! Ross! If you're going to the airport, can you pick me up another one of those Toblerone bars?
注释:Toblerone bars:Toblerone是世界知名的巧克力品牌,由卡夫食品(Kraft Foods)公司生产,由于其特有的三角造型,因此中文名字被译为“三角巧克力”。
罗斯!罗斯!你要是去机场,你能给我带点那种巧克力吗?
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Ooh-Ooh! I did it! I did it! I figured out a way to make money!
哦哦!我想到了!我想到怎么弄钱了!
I'm gonna open up my own massage place and Frank's gonna help me! And! We can work it around his schedule so he doesn't have to quit school!
我要开自己的按♥摩店,弗兰克来帮我!然后!我们按他的时间表工作,这样他就不用退学!
Monica: That's sounds great, but how are you gonna to afford it?
好主意,但你哪来的钱?
Rachel: Well, we were walking down the street and we saw that van that you guys used for catering and we realized...
好吧,我们在街上看见那辆你们用作承包宴席的货车,我们就想到
Phoebe: I'm telling it! I'm telling it!
让我说!让我说!
Phoebe: Ok. You know how people need transportation, but they also need massages to relax.
好. 你知道人们需要交通工具,但同时又需要按♥摩来放松。
So I just figured we could combine the two, ok, I give the massages and Frank drives! I can fix up the van, bolt the table in the back, and you know what I've got?
所以我要合二为一,好,我按♥摩而弗兰克开车!我可以收拾一下那货车,在后面安个床,你们知道我的想法了?
Chandler: A place that no one will ever get out alive?
谁也不能活着出来的地方?
Phoebe: No! Think about it, it's a taxi that people take when they need to relax, it's...
不是!想想,是人们想放松时要的出租车,是
Rachel: It's a relaxi-Taxi!
是放松-出租!
Phoebe: The name was my favorite part!
名字是最精彩的!
Rachel: Well, well I came up with it!
是我想出来的!
Phoebe: YOU DID NOT! !! ! Oh! No! You came up with Relaxi Cab! That's not good.
不是你!!!!哦!不!你想的是放松的士!一点也不好听。
Rachel: Well, I...
好吧,我
Monica: Hello.
你好。
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Oh my God! Ross, are you in England? Was-was Emily surprised?
天哪!你在英国吗?艾蜜莉惊喜吗?
Ross: No, 'cause she hasn't come home yet. And she hasn't been home all night!
没有,因为她还没回家。她一晚都不在家!
She's obviously staying with that other guy, and I'm the stupid moron who spent the whole night outside her place!
很显然她跟那个人在一起,而我则是一晚上站在她家门口的白♥痴!
Monica: What was that?
什么声音?
Ross: I just, I just put my fist through another wall. Tell the guys.
我又捶墙了,告诉钱德和乔伊。
Monica: All right. When is, when is the next flight out?
下一班飞机是几点?
Ross: About four hours.
大约4小时后。
Monica: Ok, just stay there a couple more hours and if she doesn't show up by then, then just come on home.
再等一下,如果她还不出现就回来,
Oh 'cause I just remembered, there's a girl at the restaurant that would be perfect for you.
我刚想到我们餐厅有个女生很适合你。
Phoebe: Tell him about Relaxi-Taxi, and-and ask him if he thinks that's better than Relaxi Cab.
嘿,告诉他‘放松-出租’的事,问问他是不是比‘放松的士’好听。
Rachel: It's not Relaxi Cab. It's Relaxicab, like taxicab.
不是放松的士。是放松车,就像出租车。
Phoebe: Oh, that is better.
这个比较好。
Chandler: Do you have any eights?
你有8吗?
Joey: No.
没有。
Chandler: Are we in London?
这里是伦敦吗?
Monica: What're you doing here? You can't be here!
你怎么在这里?你不能在这里!
Emily: I've uh, I've come to talk to Ross.
我有话要对罗斯说。
Emily: What?
怎么了?
Joey: Nothing. No, nothing.
没事。
Emily: I was gonna call him, but...
我本来想打给他,但是
Monica: Oh, you came to tell him you love him! I knew it! I was right! I'm right, right?
哦,你来告诉他你爱他!我就知道!我是对的!我是对的,对吗?
Emily: I'd really rather talk to him.
我只想跟他谈。
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Emily: I uh, I've been to his apartment and he's not there, and uh I need to talk to him, so, do you have any idea where he is?
我额,我去他公寓他不在,额。我要跟他谈谈,你们知道他在哪吗?
Emily: Ross, are you there? Ross, I don't know if you can hear this but...I'm gonna talk anyway,
罗斯,你在那吗?罗斯,我不知道你能否听见我还是得说,
uh, I'm in the States with you sister and your friends and it's all over with Colin. I came here to tell you that, and to tell you-
额,我在美国和你妹妹和朋友在一起,我和Colin完了。我来这告诉你,
What, yes, Joey you can have all the chocolate you want, just take it! Uh, I came here to tell you, that I love you.
好的,乔伊,你把巧克力都拿走吧,就拿吧!额,我来这告诉你我爱你。
Ross: I love you too! I'm, I'm gonna call you right now from the phone booth! You can't hear me.
我也爱你,我现在就打公共电话给你,你听不见。
Emily: I wish I could know if you'd heard any of that. I suppose I've either just told you that I love you or given my neighbors a good laugh.
去电话亭!你听不见我。我多希望我能知道你听见了。我想我要么是刚告诉你我爱你,要么就是让邻居看了笑话。
Mrs. Newman, if you're listening, bugger off, this is none of your business.
Newman夫人,如果你在听,一边去这没你的事。
I suppose there's not much chance you did hear that, and there's the call waiting so, I should go. Oh well. Hello.
我想你没多大机会听见这些,有电话进来了,我得走了。好吧,喂。
Ross: Hi.
你好。
Emily: Ross, I love you!
罗斯,我爱你!
Ross: Ohh! Thank you.
啊!谢谢!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: I was just at the bank, and there was this really hot teller, and she didn't ask me to go do it with her in the vault.
我刚才在银行,那有个性感的出纳,但她没要我和她去金库做。
Joey: Same kind of thing happened to me! Woman pizza delivery guy comes over, gives me the pizza, takes the money, and leaves!
这事我也遇上了!送馅饼的姑娘来了,给了我馅饼,拿了钱,然后就走了!
Chandler: What, no, "Nice apartment, I bet the bedrooms are huge?"
什么,不,"漂亮的公寓,睡房也一定很大?"
Joey: Noo! Nothing!
不!什么也没发生!
Chandler: You know what, we have to turn off the porn.
你知道吗?我们得把a♥片关掉。
Joey: I think you're right.
你说得对。
Chandler: All right, ready?
准备好了吗?
Joey: One.
一。
Chandler: Two.
二。
Both: Three.
三。
Joey: That's kinda nice.
这也不错。
Chandler: Yeah, that's kind of a relief.
是啊,还感觉轻松了。
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: You wanna see if we still have it?
想不想看它还在不在?
Joey: Yeah.
想。
Chandler: FREE porn! !!
免♥费♥a♥片!
Joey: Yeah! !
耶!
Chandler: We have free porn here! !!
我们有免♥费♥a♥片!
The Doctor: There's one, two, and three.
总共一,二,三。
Alice: Oh my God!
天哪!
Frank Jr. :Oh that's so beautiful. Oh, man.
太美了。
Alice: I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信。
Phoebe: Yeah, I know.
我知道。
Frank Jr. :I like the middle one the best. Don't worry, I won't let the other two know.
我最喜欢中间那个放心,我不会告诉另外两个。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:Toblerone bars:Toblerone是世界知名的巧克力品牌,由卡夫食品(Kraft Foods)公司生产,由于其特有的三角造型,因此中文名字被译为“三角巧克力”。


《老友记》本章剧本下载