老友记 第四季 第十八集
FriendsS04E18
Part1
2019年9月15日 06:01 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 4 Episode 18 : The one With Rachel’s New Dress.


老友记第4季第18集: 瑞秋的新装。

Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey! Wow, it is true what they say, pregnant bellies look like a drum.
他们说的是真的,怀孕的腹部像个大鼓。
Phoebe: Ha-ha. No, it's just I'm so pregnant that I- my guitar doesn't fit anymore. So I thought til I'm not, I'm just gonna play all my songs on this drum. It sounds really cool!
呵呵,不,我的肚子大得连吉他也拿不了了,那我要用这鼓来伴唱了,那听来很不错!
Chandler: All right.
好吧。
Phoebe: Listen. Listen. Ok. smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?
听,听,他们给你吃什么了?
Joey: Wow, Pheebs! That sounds great!
菲比,那听来不错!
Phoebe: I know! I know, and I've only been playing for like an hour!
我知道!我只弹了一小时!
Alice: Phoebe! Phoebe! Hi! Hi!
菲比!菲比!嗨!嗨!
Phoebe: Hey! What're you doing here?
你们在这里做什么?
Alice: Umm, actually, I came down to ask you a big favor.
其实我来是想让你帮我更大的忙。
Phoebe: Oh, well, don't tell me you wanna keep more of your stuff in my uterus.
别告诉我你要在我子♥宫里放更多的东西。
Alice: No. No. No. Ok, now, see, I wanna name the girl baby Leslie, and uh Frank wants to name one of the boy babies Frank Jr. Jr.
不是,好吧,我是想,我给女孩起名荣斯利,佛兰克想叫男孩佛兰克,杰·杰。
Chandler: Wouldn't that be Frank the III?
那不就是弗兰克三世?
Alice: Don't get me started. Anyway, umm, since there are three babies and umm, we both got to put our names in, we would be truly honored if you would name the other boy baby.
别帮我开始,有三个孩子,我们起了其中的两个,我们非常荣幸假如你给另外的那个孩子起名。
Phoebe: Wow! That's so nice! Oh! Oh! Cougar.
那太好了!美洲狮。
Alice: You think about it.
你想一下再说。
Emily: I left a bra drying on the shower rod, you don't think your son will think it's yours and be horribly traumatized?
我留了一个胸罩晾在淋浴杆上,你儿子会以为那是你的精神会受损伤的?
Ross: Hey, mommy can have a wife, daddy can have a bra.
妈妈可以有老婆,爸爸就可以有胸罩。
Emily: Ohh, it's time to go.
该走了。
Ross: Oh, no-no-no, see, that-that clock's a little fast, uh, we, we still have 17 minutes. Huh, what can we do in 17 minutes? Twice?
不,那个钟快了一点,我们还有17分钟,什么事可以在17分钟内做两次?
Emily: Well that's ambitious.
野心真大。
Ross: Ok, uh, you can ignore that.
别理它。
Emily: That's Carol with your son!
是卡萝带你儿子来了!
Ross: Uhh, believe me when he's older, he'll understand.
相信我,他长大点的话他就会明白了。
Carol: Ross!
罗斯!
Ross: I'll be right there. Hello! Hello! Hey. Uhh, Emily, this is Carol and Susan.
我马上来,你好!艾蜜莉,这是卡萝和苏珊。
Susan: Hey, it's so nice to finally meet you! -Emily: Me too!
最后能跟你见面真好!-我也是!
Carol: Ohh, you know, Susan's gonna be shooting a commercial in London next week.
你知道吗?苏珊下星期要去伦敦拍广告。
Susan: Oh yeah, I'm so excited, I've never been there.
对,我好兴奋,我没去过。
Emily: Oh, well, I'll show you around.
我陪你。
Susan: Oh that'd be great! Also, uh, I was hoping to catch a show so if you can make any suggestions...
太好了,我还想看时装秀,你有什么建议?
Emily: Oh, there's tons of terrific stuff- I'll go with you!
有很多都很棒,我陪你去!
Susan: Ahh!
啊!
Ross: Oh, I'm sorry. Uh, look at you two, bonding, making us late for the airport so...
对不起,哦,你们可真聊得来,去机场都快来不及了。
Emily: Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Susan: Oh, he's fine. He's fine. It's just that us getting along is difficult for him, because he doesn't like me.
他没事,他不喜欢我们处得来,因为他不喜欢我。
Ross: What? Oh come on! That's-that's...true.
拜托,我...... 没错。
Chandler: How did we...lose?
我们会输?
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey! Do we have a baby name yet?
名字想好了吗?
Phoebe: Ugh! No! This is so hard! I went through this whole book and found nothing! I want a name that's really, like, you know, strong and confident, you know? Like-like Exxon.
还没,好难喔,翻这本书也没收获,我想取个勇猛有自信,例如埃克森(美国最大的石油制品公司之一)。
Chandler: Well, it certainly worked for that Valdez kid.
很适合姓瓦尔德斯的小孩(埃克森·瓦尔德斯号油轮)。
Joey: Ooh-ooh, Pheebs, you want a strong name? How about, The Hulk?
你要勇猛的名字?绿巨人如何?
Phoebe: No, I'm-I'm not sure about Hulk, but I like the idea of a name starting with "The."
绿巨人不太好,不过我喜欢什么“人”的。
Joey: Oh, you want a good name, go with Joey. Joey's your pal. Joey's your buddy. "Where is everybody?" "Well, they're hanging out with Joey."
想取好名字?就取乔伊,乔伊是好朋友,好兄弟,人都在哪里?都跟乔伊在一起。
Chandler: Hey, you know what, if you're gonna do that, if you're gonna name him Joey, you should name him Chandler.
要取乔伊,还不如取钱德。
Oh, come on! Chandler's funny, he's sophisticated, and he's very loveable, once you get to know him.
钱德风趣、成熟,一旦了解他就会觉得他久经世故还很可爱。
Joey: Oh well, hey, Joey's loveable too! But the thing about Joey is, if you need him, he'll be there.
乔伊也很可爱,重要的是当你需要乔伊他就会出现。
Chandler: Well, Chandler will be there for you too. I mean, he might be a little late, but-but, he'll be there. And he'll bring you some cold soda, if what you need him for is that you're really hot.
钱德也会出现,或许会慢一点,不过他一定会出现,他还会带冰汽水来,如果你找他是因为你很热的话。
Joey: Hey, What do ya say? What do ya say?
你觉得呢?
Phoebe: Well, I, I like the idea of naming him after someone I love, and Joey and Chandler are great names. But, all right, I don't- maybe I will just name him The Hulk.
跟心爱的人同名的想法很好,乔伊和钱德都是很棒的名字,但是我不...... 或是就叫绿巨人好了。
Joey: I knew I shouldn't've mentioned it! That's what I wanted to name my kid!
我不该提的,我想留给我小孩用!
Rachel: Hey, Mon, if you were hoping to sleep with Joshua for the first time tonight, which one of these would you wanna be wearing.
嘿,莫,要是你想跟约书亚上床,会穿哪一件?
Monica: You know what? It really creeps me out choosing other people's sex clothes.
我觉得帮别人挑性感睡衣很怪。
Rachel: Sorry. I'm just so exited! I've been waiting for this for a month! I got my hair colored! I got new sheets! I'm making him a very fancy meal.
对不起,我太兴奋了,我等了好几个月我跑去染发,换了床单,还帮他煮大餐。
Monica: Um-hmm.
嗯。
Rachel: What am I making him by the way?
我在煮什么?
Monica: Well, you're making him a frieze salad with goat cheese and pine nuts, wild rice, roast asparagus, and salmon au croup.
什锦沙拉,配有山羊奶酪和松子、菰米、烤芦笋和鲑鱼烤碎面包块。
Rachel: well, I thought I was making him filet mignon.
好吧,我以为自己在给他做菲力牛排。
Monica: Yeah, you were, but you decided to make salmon because you had some left over at the restaurant.
是的,你本来谁,但是你决定了做鲑鱼是因为还有剩一点,
And then you realised if you (Points at Rachel) bitched about it, then you (Points to herself) would stop cooking, and you (Points at Rachel) would have to make your famous baked potato and Diet Coke.
那你认识到你是掠子的话,你就不再煮东西了,那你就必须做著名的烤马铃薯和减肥克乐了。
Rachel: Wow, I really get crabby when I cook.
“我”煮菜时火气真大。
Monica: I don't know why you're going through all this trouble anyway? He's a guy. You could actually serve the potato and he'd still wanna have sex with you.
你何必这么麻烦,他是个男人,你上马铃薯,他还是会想跟你上床。
Rachel: Yeah, well, that is not how I operate.
那不是我的作风。
Chandler: We gotta get a new game.
我们得换一种游戏。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: So uh, Emily called last night...
艾蜜莉昨晚打电话来了。
Chandler: And now you're giving me the message?
你现在才转告我?
Ross: Turns out that Emily is just crazy about Susan. Yeah, they're going to the theatre together! They're going to dinner! They're going horseback riding!
结果艾蜜莉爱死苏珊了,她们一起去看戏,她们一起吃晚饭,她们一起去骑马!
Phoebe: God, Susan is so fun!
苏珊真会玩!
Ross: Look, this is just a little too familiar, ok? For, for like, for like six months before Carol and I spilt up, all I heard was: "My friend Susan is, is so smart. My friend Susan is so funny. My friend Susan is so great."
这个情节太熟悉了,我和卡萝分手前整整半年,我整天只听到 “我朋友苏珊好聪明”“我朋友苏珊好风趣” “我朋友苏珊好棒”。
Chandler: You actually think that something could happen between Emily and Susan?
你觉得艾蜜莉和苏珊会擦出火花?
Ross: Hey, they're going to the gym together! Two women! Stretching! Y' know they-they take a steam together! Things get a little playful—didn't you see Personal Best?
她们一起上健身房耶,两个女人!在拉拉扯扯!他们去蒸桑那,那更好玩没看过“个人最佳”吗?
Joey: No, but I'm gonna!
不,我要!
Chandler: Hi! Hi! You're crazy! Okay? This is Emily. Emily is straight.
嗨!你疯了,爱米丽是直的。
Ross: How do you know? I mean we thought Carol was straight before I married her!
你怎么知道?我们也以为卡罗尔是直的
Phoebe: Yeah, I definitely. I don't like the name Ross.
对,当然我不喜欢洛斯的名字。
Ross: What a weird way to kick me when I am down.
这简直是落井下石。
Phoebe: No! No! I just-I meant for the baby!
我是说宝宝的名字!
Ross: Oh. What's wrong with Ross?
罗斯有什么不好?
Phoebe: Well, it's just you know that something like this would never happen to like The Hulk, you know...
就像笨船一样永不会发生的。
Ross: Actually that-that's not true, in The Incredible Hulk uh, No. 72, Dr. Bruce Banner found...you know, ugh, never mind, my girlfriend's a lesbian.
那不是真的,那“绿巨人”第72集,布鲁斯班乐医生发现了——你知道算了,我的女朋友是同姓恋。
Phoebe: So, I decided I'm definitely gonna go with either Joey or Chandler.
我一定会在乔伊和钱德里选一个的。
Joey: Oh! Oh, oh, what, you gotta pick Joey! I mean, name one famous person named Chandler.
你一定要选乔伊!有哪个名人叫钱德?
Chandler: Raymond Chandler.
雷蒙钱德。
Joey: Someone you didn't make up!
你捏造的人不算!
Chandler: Ok, there are no, famous Joeys. Except for, huh, Joey Buttafucco.
乔伊才没有名人,除了,乔伊巴塔富寇(一个二流演员)。
Joey: Yeah, that guy really hurt us.
他的确是我们的心头之痛。
Phoebe: Well, how about a compromise then, ok? What if it's, you know, Chanoey?
加起来除以二如何?例如,钱道伊?
Chandler: Ok, look, Joey! Come on, think about it, first of all, he'll never be President. I mean there's never gonna be a President Joey.
乔伊,你想嘛!他绝对当不上总统,绝对不会出现乔伊总统。
Joey: All right look man, I didn't wanna bring this up, but Chandler, is the stupidest name I ever heard in my life!
听着,我本来不想提的,但钱德是我听过最蠢的名字,
It's not even a name; it's barely even a word. Ok? It's kinda like chandelier, but it's not!
它根本不是名字,连个词都不是,它有点接近chandelier(吊灯),但又不是,
And then you put it together with Bing and forget about it! It's a stupid, stupid non-name!
再配上“宾”就更别提了,它是个蠢到爆的非名字。
Chandler: Wow, you're, you're right. I have a horrible, horrible name.
天哪,你说得对,我的名字烂透了。
Joey: I'm sorry man, I didn't- I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起,我不是......对不起。
Chandler: Ok.
好吧。
Joey: So I guess it's Joey then! I mean-
所以就是乔伊了。
Joshua: This is so nice. Thank you for doing this.
真好,谢谢你这么费心。
Rachel: Ohh, please! Cooking soothes me. Ahh. So, dig in!
别客气,烹饪能舒缓我的心,吃吧!
Joshua: Great! Oh, it all looks sooo good!
看起来都好好吃!
Rachel: Hmmm!
嗯!
Joshua: Oh my God!
天哪!
Rachel: Oh I know, my God, this is so- this rice is so - I am so good.
我知道,天哪,这个饭好...... 我的手艺真好。
Joshua: Behind you?
你后面?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, I'm sorry. They used to live here; sometimes they migrate back over.
没事,它们以前住这里,有时会迁徙回来。
Joshua: Is there ah, is there some way that they could uh, not be here. It's just ah, farm birds really kinda freak me out!
能不能让它们不要在这里,我最怕家禽了!
Rachel: Yeah, sure, ok. Ok.
好。
Joey: Hey, how did you do that? ! Come on in.
嘿!你怎能那样?进来。
Rachel: All gone! So, farm birds, huh?
都走了!家禽是吧?
Joshua: Yeah, it's-it's my only weird thing, I swear. And I-I-I would've told you about it, but I didn't know they would be here.
我只有这个怪癖,我发誓,我不知道会有鸡鸭,否则我会告诉你。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Joshua: So, all right.
好的。
Rachel: Ok. So, can I serve you a little of - What? What's? What?
要不要来点...... 怎么了?
Joshua: Nothing I uh, it's just that I know that they're still out there.
没事,只是我知道它们还在。
Rachel: They're across the hall! I mean that's two doors away, it's gonna take them a long time to peck their way back over here.
他们要穿过那大堂还有两扇门隔着,要来这里需要很长的路程。
Joshua: Ok, that's-that's not funny. Uhh.
一点也不好笑。
Rachel: Ok, you know, would you feel better if we went someplace else? I mean we could pack all this stuff up and you know go to your apartment.
假如我们换个地方的话会让你好受点吗?我们可以把这些东西都拿走到你家去。
Joshua: Oh, they're working on this week, it's a total mess. But uh, I'm staying at my parents' house, we could go there.
我家正在装修,一团混乱,不过我们可以去我父母家。
Rachel: Your parents'?
你父母家?
Joshua: Yeah, they're out of town.
对,他们出国了。
Rachel: Ohh.
哦。
Joshua: It's a huge place, and it's got this gorgeous view of the park, it'll be very, very romantic. What do you say?
那是个很大的地方,还有很美的风景,会很浪漫的,如何?
Rachel: Yeah that works.
好啊。
Joshua: Yeah, they-they, they can smell the fear.
它们闻得出恐惧。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Carol: Hey! How's Ben?
嘿,本好吗?
Ross: Well, I asked him if he wanted to eat, he said, "No." I asked him if he wanted to sleep, he said, "No." I asked him what he wanted to do, he said, "No." So, he's sweeping.
我问他想不想吃他说不,我问他想不想睡他说不,我问他想做什么他说不,所以他在打扫。
Carol: Hey, Ben! Hey!
嘿,本,嘿!
Ross: So umm, any word from Susan?
有苏珊的消息吗?
Carol: Ooh, yeah! She said she's having sooo much fun with Emily.
她说她跟艾蜜莉玩得很开心。
Ross: Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh, by the by, did it uh, did it ever occur to you that, I don't know, maybe they might be having a little too much fun?
对了,你有没有想过,她们或许太开心了一点?
Carol: What's too much fun?
什么叫太开心?
Ross: You know, the kind of fun, you and Susan had when we were married.
我们还是夫妻时,你和苏珊的那种开心。
Carol: Oh my God, you are so paranoid!
天哪,你真会乱想。
Ross: Am I? !
是吗?
Carol: Yes!
是!
Ross: Am I? !
有吗?
Carol: I can't speak for Emily, but Susan is in a loving, committed relationship.
艾蜜莉我不知道,但苏珊和我的关系很稳定。
Ross: Uh-huh, Carol, so were we. All right, just-just imagine for a moment, that Susan meets someone and-and they really hit it off. you know?
卡萝,我们也是,你就想像一下,苏珊认识了别人,她们一拍即合。
Say-say they're coming back from the theatre, and they-they stop at a pub for a couple of drinks, they're laughing, you know, someone innocently touches someone else...There's electricity, it's new. It's exciting.
她们从剧院回来,去酒吧喝个小酒,有说有笑。有人不经意的碰了另一个人,有火花,感觉很新鲜,很刺♥激。
Are you telling me there isn't even the slightest possibility of something happening?
你敢说完全没有可能出事?
Carol: Maybe.
或许有。
Ross: OH MY GOD! ! I didn't really believe it until you just said it! !
天哪!听你一说我才真的信了!
Joshua:...and even though none of the other kids believed me, I swear to God, that duck pushed me!
就连小朋友都不信,但那只鸭子真的推我。
Rachel: Wow! This place is fabulous!
这里真豪华!
Joshua: Yeah, yeah, let me show you around. This is the uh, downstairs living room.
我带你参观,这是楼下的客厅。
Rachel: Whoa-whoa, there's two living rooms? God, growing up here, this place must've been a real babe magnet.
有两个客厅?在这里长大这地方一定是孩子很喜欢的。
Joshua: Yeah, well, it would've been, but uh, my parents just moved here.
应该会,但我父母刚搬来。
Rachel: Ohh, oh, you should know, this place is a real babe magnet. Wanna make out?
你该知道这里孩子会很喜欢的,如何进展?
Joshua: You know, here's an idea. Why don't uh, I put the food in the fridge and we can eat it later?
这样吧,我去把吃的冰起来,我们待会再吃?
Rachel: That sounds like a plan. Umm, is there a place I could go freshen up?
听起来不错,哪里可以让我梳洗一下?
Joshua: Oh yeah, yeah uh, just down the hall, and uh, second door to your left.
有,直走左边第二个门。
Rachel: Ah.
哦。
Mrs. Burgin: Oh, hi, darling!
哦,嗨,亲爱的!
Joshua: Mom, Dad, what're you guys doing here?
爸妈,你们怎么回来了?
Mrs. Burgin: Oh, well we cut the trip short.
我们提前结束了行程。
Mr. Burgin: France sucks!
法国烂透了!
Joshua: Umm, this may be a little weird, but I-I-I've got a date here.
情况有点特殊,我带了人回来。
Mrs. Burgin: Oh, say no more!
了解!
Mr. Burgin: We'll just grab some food and take it with us right upstairs, and we'll be right out of your hair.
我们拿了吃的就上楼,不妨碍你。
Joshua: Oh, that-that would be great. So you didn't even get to Italy?
那就好,所以你们没去意大利?
Mr. Burgin: Yep, sucks!
没有,烂!
Rachel: Hi you!
你来了!
Joshua: Oh my God!
天哪!
Rachel: I know, I can do more than cook.
我知道,我不只会做菜。
Mr. Burgin: I like her. She seems smart.
我喜欢她,她似乎很聪明。
Joshua: Uhh, Rachel, my parents...
瑞秋,我爸妈
Rachel: Ohh! So nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你们。
Mr. Burgin: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: Hello.
嗨。
Mrs. Burgin: Hello. Well, Joshua, that $500 was for groceries.
约书亚,那5百元是给你买日用品的。
Rachel: What? This-this, no, oh no, no-no-no, this is not—that's-that's not what it is. See, see, okay, I work in fashion, see and-and, this is a real dress actually.
什么,这个?不,那不是这样的。好,我在时装界里工作。这是真正的衣服。
It's-it's, they're-they're wearing it in Milan, so part of my job is to wear the clothes, and then I see how people respond, and then I report back to my superiors at Bloomingdale's, so, And obviously in uh, in-in this case, I am going to report back, "USA not ready."
事实上他们在米兰都这样穿的,我工作的一部分就是穿着这衣服看人们的反映,然后我就向我布鲁明戴尔的上司报告,很明显,这次我要报告回去,“美国还没接受"。
Mrs. Burgin: Maybe in L.A?
也许在LA可以的。
Rachel: Yes!
是的!
Joshua: There you go.
嗯。
Mr. Burgin: So, have you kids eaten yet?
吃东西了吗?
Rachel: Well, we were gonna do that after- I mean umm, next.
我们之后正要去。
Mr. Burgin: Well, we're starving, why don't we just all go get something to eat?
我们饿了,那我们去吃东西吧?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, well...Yeah, no use wasting this baby, just lying around the house.
嗯,穿着它窝在家里太可惜了。
Mr. Burgin: So...We go eat.
所以我们去吃饭。
Rachel: Yeah.
嗯。
Mr. Burgin: You'll wear that. We'll be eating, and of course, you'll be wearing that.
我们会去吃东西然后当然,你还会穿着它。
Joey: Dude, I am sorry about what I said!
我为我说的话道歉!
Chandler: No, no, you're right, it is a ridiculous name!
不,你说得对,这个名字太可笑了!
Joey: It's not that bad.
也没那么糟。
Chandler: Yes it is! From now on, I have no first name.
当然有,从此以后,我没有名字。
Joey: So, you're just Bing?
你就叫宾?
Chandler: I have no name.
我无名无姓。
Phoebe: All right, so, what are we supposed to call you?
那我们要叫你什么?
Chandler: Ok uh, for now, temporarily, you can call me, Clint.
好,你们就暂时叫我,克林。
Joey: No way are you cool enough to pull off Clint.
你不够酷。
Chandler: Ok, so what name am I cool enough to pull off?
那我可以叫什么?
Phoebe: Umm, Gene.
吉恩。
Chandler: It's Clint. It's Clint!
克林,就是克林!
Joey: See you later, Gene.
吉恩,再见。
Phoebe: Bye, Gene.
再见,吉恩。
Chandler: It's Clint! Clint!
是克林,克林!
Joey: What's up with Gene?
吉恩有什么不好?
Monica: You wore your nightie to dinner?
你穿你的睡衣去吃饭?
Rachel: Oh, yeah. And uh, the best part though, was when the uh, waiter spilled water down my back, I jumped up, and my boob popped out.
没错,最精彩的是我背后被服务生泼到水时我一跳,咪♥咪弹了出来。
Phoebe: Oh my God!
天哪!
Monica: Oh, no!
好惨!
Rachel: Yeah, it's all right. I got nice boobs.
没关系,我的胸型很漂亮。
Ross: So, I just picked up a message from Emily, she and Susan are going to a poetry reading together!
我刚收到艾蜜莉的留言,她和苏珊要一起去读诗会!
Rachel: So?
所以呢?
Ross: So! Poetry? Susan's gay! They're being gay together!
所以呢?诗耶?苏珊是同志!她们志同道合!
Monica: Emily's straight.
艾蜜莉是异性恋。
Ross: Oh, wake up!
你醒醒吧!
Phoebe: Wow, Carol really messed you up!
卡萝真的把你害惨了!
Ross: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, she turned you into this-this-this untrusting, crazy, jealous, sycophant. All right, so I don't know what sycophant means, but the rest is right.
她让你陷入了不信任,疯狂还有妒忌——拍马屁!那我不知道“拍马屁”的意思,但别的都是对的。
Ross: Look, I don't know what you're talking about, I am not a crazy, jealous person.
你们在说什么?我不是个疯狂,妒忌的人。
Rachel: Huh.
呵。
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Rachel: She's totally right! When we were together, you got all freaked out about Mark and there was nothing going on.
她是对的,我们在一起的时候你因为马克而伤心,其实什么也没有。
Monica: This totally makes sense!
太有道理了!
Ross: It does not!
才怪!
Monica: Oh, sure it does! In high school, you weren't jealous at all even though all your girlfriends were cheating on you!
当然有道理,高中时你每个女友都不忠你也没吃过醋!
Phoebe: All right, all right, so up until '92-93 he was very trusting, then '94 hit, Carol left him and bam! Paranoid city!
一直到92、93年 他都很信任别人,然后94年来临,卡罗尔离开了他可怜的城市!
Rachel: Absolutely! Absolutely!
就是这样!
Monica: This is so much fun!
好好玩喔!
Ross: This is not fun!
一点也不好玩!
Monica: Look, all we're trying to say is, don't let what happened with Carol ruin what you got with Emily.
我们只想说,别让你和卡萝的事破坏你和艾蜜莉的感情。
Phoebe: The '92 Ross wouldn't.
92年的罗斯就不会。
Ross: Um. I still think I was right about that whole Mark thing. Well, hmm.
嗯,我还是觉得马克一定有问题。
Rachel: What- yeah- what, you know what? I hope Emily is a lesbian.
什么?你知道吗?我希望艾蜜莉是同志。
Phoebe: Drum roll.
击鼓。
Chandler: Ok. Ok. All right. Help! Am I a Mark, or a John?
好,帮个忙!我是马克还是约翰?
Joey: Nah, you're not tall enough to be a Mark, but you might make a good Barney.
你当马克不够高,你或许可以当个好巴尼。
Chandler: All right look, I am serious, ok? Tomorrow at 3:30 I am going down to the courthouse.
我是认真的,明天3点半我就要上法院。
Phoebe: You're actually going through with this?
你真的要改名?
Chandler: Hey, look, this name's been holding me back my entire life. Ok, it's probably why kids picked on me in school, and why I never do well with women...
这个名字拖累了我一辈子,害我被其他小朋友找碴,女人运很差
So, as of 4 o'clock tomorrow, I'm either gonna be Mark Johnson or John Markson.
明天4点起我不是马克约翰森就是约翰马克森。
Phoebe: You got problems because of you! Not your name! All right, this has got to stop! Chandler is a great name!
你的问题在于你,与名字无关,别再闹了,钱德这个名字很棒!
In fact- yes, I'm, I'm sorry. I know you really wanted me to name the baby Joey, but eh, so, I'm-I'm, I'm gonna, I'm gonna name the baby Chandler.
事实上,好,对不起,我知道你希望宝宝叫乔伊,但我要,我要让他叫钱德。
Chandler: Really? !
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah, but you have to keep the name too!
对,但你也得保留这个名字!
Chandler: Ok. Thanks.
好,谢了。
Phoebe: Ok!
没事。
Chandler: You wanna hug it out?
要不要抱一下?
Phoebe: Yeah!
好!
Phoebe: Yay!
耶!
Chandler: Yay!
耶!
Phoebe: Yay- oh- yay! Ok, I gotta go tell Frank and Alice! Right now! -Chandler: Ok!
耶,好,我现在就去告诉弗兰克他们!-好的!
Phoebe: Ooh, uh...
哦,额
Chandler: Bye, Pheebs!
菲比再见!
Phoebe: Ok, bye!
再见!
Chandler: Ha! Ha! Ha!
哈哈哈!
Joey: Ohh!
哦!
Ross: Oh, it's nice luggage.
很棒的行李箱。
Carol: I was gonna say...
我正要说
Susan: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Emily: Hey! I missed you.
我好想你。
Ross: Oh, I missed you too.
我也是。
Susan: Hey, thanks for everything, I had such a great time.
谢谢你,我玩得很开心。
Emily: So did I.
我也是。
Ross: It's no tongue.
别用舌头。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们