老友记 第四季 第二十集

FriendsS04E20

Part1

2019年9月16日 07:29 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 4 Episode 20 : The one With All the Wedding Dresses.


老友记第4季第20集: 婚纱。

Chandler: Are you kidding me? ! Joey. Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! !
没搞错吧?乔伊?乔伊?乔伊,乔伊,乔伊,乔伊!
Joey: Joey. Joey. Joey. Joey! Joey! !
乔伊,乔伊,乔伊,乔伊!
Chandler: Oh. Oh, did-did-did I wake you?
我吵醒你了?
Chandler: Gunther, can I get another cup of coffee, please? So uh, what do you do when you're not working here?
甘瑟,再给我一杯咖啡,你不工作时都干什么?
Gunther: You don't need to fill these silences.
你用不着没话找话。
Chandler: Oh ok, thanks.
好,谢了。
Monica: Chandler, that's like your fourth cup of coffee!
钱德,你喝第四杯了!
Phoebe: Ok, do me. I've had a certain number of juices.
来算我的,我喝了一定份量的果汁。
Chandler: Well, I am drinking lots of cups of coffee because I'm exhausted! Because Joey started snoring!
我喝这么多是因为我太累了!因为Joey开始打鼾了!
Monica: He's in a different room! He's really that loud?
他不是在另一个房间吗!有那么吵吗?
Joey: Oh, you should hear me.
哦,你都应该能听见。
Chandler: It's not something to be proud of, ok? You have to go to a sleep clinic!
没什么值得骄傲的,好吗?你得去做睡眠诊所治疗!
Joey: I told you, I'm not going to any clinic! I don't have a problem, you're the one with the problem! You should go to a "Quit being a baby and leave me alone" clinic!
我说,我不去做什么治疗!我没问题,你才有毛病!你应该去个"别像小孩子,别管我"诊所!
Chandler: They don't have those.
没有这样的诊室。
Joey: Yeah, they do! Quit being a baby and leave me alone! There, you've just had your first class!
有,有!别像小孩子,别管我!看,你刚上了第一课!
Monica: You know I used to go out with this guy that was a really light sleeper, and whenever I started to snore, he just roll me over...
我曾跟一个男的约会,他的觉很轻,只要我一打呼噜,他就把我翻过来。
Joey: Ohhh, yeah!
爽喔!
Monica: He would just roll me over and I would stop snoring.
他把我翻过来,我就不打呼噜了。
Chandler: Next time you snore, I'm rolling you over!
下次你再打,我就翻你!
Joey: I gotta do what I gotta do, you gotta do what you gotta do, you just do it.
我要做我要做的,你要做你要做的,你就做你的吧。
Ross: Hey guys!
嗨!
Chandler: Yeah, all right.
好的。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Oh, the Olympics.
奥运主题曲。
Monica: Have you guys picked a date yet?
你们选好日子了吗?
Ross: Uh-aw, no, not yet.
哦没,还没。
Phoebe: I still cannot believe you're engaged! Just 'cause it's happening so fast; not 'cause you're such a loser.
我还是不能相信你要结婚了!因为事情来得太快了,不是因为你是个失败者。
Ross: Oh. Thanks. Uh, has anyone seen uh, Rach?
谢谢,有人看到瑞秋吗?
Monica: Ugh, she's upstairs not doing the dishes! And I tell you something! I'm not doing them this time!
她在楼上,没在洗盘子!我告诉你!我这次可不洗了!
I don't care if those dishes just sit in the sink until they're all covered with- I'll do 'em when I get home!
我才不在乎留那些盘子在水池里,直到上面都落满-我回家就洗它们!
Ross: Yeah- oh! Hey, listen, umm, Emily found this wedding dress in London...
对了,听着,Emily再伦敦看上了件礼服。
Phoebe: Already? !
已经?!
Ross: Yeah, but it didn't fit. Well, luckily there's a store here that has one left in her size, but I'm the groom, I'm not supposed to see the dress...
是,但是不合身。幸运的是,这儿有家店里有合适的,但我是新郎,不能看见礼服
Monica: I'll pick it up for you!
我会帮你去拿的!
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Monica: Ok.
没事。
Chandler: Oh, she's got you running errands, you know, picking up wedding dresses...Wah-pah!
哦,她开始差遣你跑腿儿了,去拿礼服,哇啪!
Ross: What's wah-pah?
什么是哇啪?
Chandler: You know, whipped! Wah-pah!
你知道,甩鞭子!哇啪!
Joey: That's not whipped! Whipped is wh-tcssh!
那不是甩鞭子!应该是哇啪嘘!
Chandler: That's what I did. Wah-pah!
我就是这么做的。哇啪!
Joey: You can't do anything!
你什么都不会!
Rachel: Hey, Mon, I was just doing the dishes!
莫妮卡,我正在洗碗!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Oh! It's you. Hi.
哦,是你。嗨。
Ross: Hey, do uh, do you have a minute?
你有时间吗?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, I-I was just about to take a break anyways, so...
有,有,反正我要休息一会。
Ross: So listen, uh, I know you and I haven't really had a chance to talk, since uh, Emily and I decided to get married, and uh, I was just wondering how you were.
是这样,额,我知道我们还没有机会谈谈,自从额,艾米丽和我决定结婚,额,我想知道,你还好吧。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Ross: I mean I know if you were getting married I would feel, uh, kinda...you know?
如果你要结婚的话,我会觉得有点...... 你知道?
Rachel: Yeah! Oh-yeah. Eh-def-uh, well it definitely took me by surprise, but you know, uh, I'm ok.
是。没错,的确很意外,但我没事。
Ross: Yeah?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah. You know. Ok.
是的。
Ross: All right, I just wanted to check.
好吧,我就是问问。
Rachel: Oh, that's sweet, thank you.
哦,你太好了。
Ross: You're great. And I-I know someday this will happen for you too. You just hang in there.
你很棒。我知道你总会有这一天的。加油,挺住。
Rachel: Uhh, hang in there?
额,加油?
Ross: Oh, no, I-I, I didn't mean, uh...
哦,不,我不是说,额
Rachel: I mean maybe you didn't hear about a serious relationship called me and Joshua?
你大概还没听说一场真恋情正在进行吧,就是我和约书亚的?
Ross: Oh, I thought you guys had just been on like four dates, I didn't realize that had become anything, you know.
哦,我以为你们就约会过四次,没想到已经有进展了。
Rachel: Oh yeah, no-no-no, Oh no-no, it has become, it has- yeah. Oh no, those were four great dates.
哦,是的,有了,已经-是的。哦, 四次美妙的约会。
Ross: Oh. Yeah?
哦, 是吗?
Rachel: Yeah. Oh, yeah. And I mean, the connection, I mean you know, emotionally, mentally, you know, physically...
哦,是的。而且,还有默契,你知道,激♥情上的,精神上的,身体上的
Ross: Wow, that's-that's-that's incredible.
哇,真是难以置信。
Rachel: I know. Isn't it? It's like I'm right there with Joshua.
不是吗?我和约书亚那么合拍。
Ross: Uh.
额。
Rachel: You are right there with Emily. And it's you know, it's kinda like...it's a tie! Yeah, well, I gotta, I gotta get back to the dishes.
你和艾米丽也是。就像,有点像。打个平手!好吧,我得,我得去洗碗了。
Ross: Oh, I gotta get to work.
我去工作了。
Rachel: Oh yeah? Ok.
哦是吗?好的。
Ross: Hey, you know, you know what would make me really happy?
嘿,你知道啥事会另人愉快吗?
Rachel: Oh yeah, no, what's that?
哦,不,是什么?
Ross: If like the four of us could all...you know, hang out together.
如过我们四个能,在一起相处。
Uh, in fact Emily's coming into town this weekend, why don't you say we all have dinner? Say, Sunday night?
额,实际上艾米丽周末就来了,我们为什么不一起吃晚饭?周日晚上好吗?
Rachel: That would be great!
那太好了!
Ross: Yeah, all right, all right, it's a date.
是啊,好吧,定下来了。
Rachel: Hang in there. You hang in there.
加油。你加油吧。
Ross: You said something?
你说什么了?
Rachel: No, just singing.
没,就是唱歌。
Monica: Oh my God! Ohh! Look at this one! It's so beautiful!
天哪,你看这一件,好美喔!
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, about half of these are gonna end up getting divorced.
是,但你知道,她们中有一半最后得离婚。
The Saleslady: May I help you ladies?
我能帮忙吗?
Monica: Oh, yes, umm, I'm here to pick up a dress that you have on hold.
哦,是的,额,我来取定好的礼服。
The Saleslady: Yes, what's the name, please?
好的,请问什么名字?
Monica: Emily Waltham.
艾米丽喔斯姆。
The Saleslady: Oh yes! I have it right here. Would you like to try it on Ms. Waltham?
是的!就在这。你想试穿一下吗喔斯姆夫人?
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.
你是我见过最美的新娘。
Monica: I am, aren't I?
我是的,不是吗?
The Saleslady: Ms. Waltham?
喔斯姆夫人?
Monica: Yes?
什么?
The Saleslady: We're closing.
我们打佯了。
Monica: All right.
好吧。
The Saleslady: And could I get my ring back?
我能拿回我的戒指吗?
Chandler: All right buddy, time to roll over. No-no! No, no-no-no-no-no! ! You are going to a clinic! You're going to a clinic, and a pajama store!
好吧,老兄,该翻身了。不-不!不,不-不!!你去定医院了!你得去医院,还有睡衣店!
Monica: Does she use the cups? Yes! I believe she does. Does she use the plates? Yes! I believe she does.
她用杯子吗?是的!我相信她用。她用盘子吗?是的!我相信她用。
Monica: Thank you. Ohhh, thank you very much. Oh, thank you for coming. Uh, just a second!
哦,谢谢。哦,非常感谢。哦,谢谢你能来。额,等一下!
Phoebe: No-no, let me in!
不-不,让我进去!
Monica: Phoebe?
菲比?
Phoebe: Yeah!
对!
Monica: Can-can you hold on just one minute?
你能等一小下吗?
Phoebe: No, you have to let me in right now!
不行,你得让我立刻进去!!
Monica: Are you alone?
只有你吗?
Phoebe: Yes!
对!
Monica: All right.
好吧。
Joey: This sucks! I didn't know I had to stay up all night before I go to this stupid sleep clinic! I'm so tired!
这太糟了!我不知道去上那蠢诊所看病之前还得熬通宵!我困死了!
Chandler: It's 6:00.
现在才6点。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey, I hear that you and Joshua are going out to dinner with Ross and Emily, and I think that's, I think that's really cool.
嘿,我听说你和约书亚要跟罗斯和艾米丽共进晚餐,我认为这,这很酷。
Joey: Yeah, Rach, I think you're handling that really well.
是的,瑞秋,我觉得你控制得很好。
Rachel: Handling it? What do you mean, handling it? There's nothing to handle.
控制?什么意思,控制?没什么好控制的。
You know, maybe I would have a problem with this if it wasn't for me and Joshua. You know, they're not gonna get married anyway!
如果我不是和约书亚在交往,也许我会接受不了这事。不过反正他们也接不成婚!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Rachel: Come on! They rushed into this thing so fast it's ridiculous! I mean, they're gonna be engaged for like what? A year?
得了!他们这么草率,简直太荒谬了!我是说,他们订婚会持续多久?一年?
And somewhere along the way, one of them is gonna realize what they've done and they're gonna call the whole thing off.
在这期间,他们会意识到自己做的蠢事,然后他们会取消整个计划。
I'm telling you, you're gonna be dancing at my wedding before you dance at theirs.
我告诉你们,你们会在他们婚礼之前,在我的婚礼上跳舞。
Chandler: Yeah well, I don't dance at weddings.
我参加婚礼从不跳舞。
Rachel: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: Because weddings are a great place to meet women, and when I dance, I look like this...
因为婚礼是遇见姑娘的好地方,而我跳舞时,我就像这样
Ross: Hey man.
嘿,兄弟。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: So, what're you guys doing four weeks from today?
你们四周后的今天有什么安排吗?
Chandler: Nothing.
没有。
Rachel: Nothing.
没。
Joey: I am...free!
我有空!
Ross: Great! Because Emily and I are getting married in a month!
太好了!因为艾米丽和我一个月后结婚!
Joey and Chandler: What? !
什么?!
Ross: Yep!
是的!
Rachel: In a month?
1个月后?
Ross: Yeah!
对!
Rachel: You mean, you mean 30 days?
你是说30天后?
Ross: Yeah.
对。
Rachel: From now?
从今天算起?
Ross: Yeah.
对。
Rachel: Well, that's great.
太棒了。
Ross: Yeah! Yeah, Emily always wanted to get married in this beautiful place that her parents got married, but it's gonna be torn down, so...I mean, I-I know it's crazy, but everything up til now has been so crazy, and...I don't know, it just feels right. You know?
艾米丽一直想在她父母结婚的漂亮地方举行婚礼,但那地方马上要拆了,所以我是说,我知道这很疯狂,但一直以来所有事都很疯狂,我不知道,就是感觉该这样。
Joey: Hey! That's the day after I start menstruating! This isn't mine.
嘿!那天我正好月经第二天!这不是我的。
Joshua: Hey, Rachel.
嘿,瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joshua: What's up? Your voice sounded all squeaky on the phone.
什么事?电话里你声音神经兮兮的。
Rachel: Ohh, nothing, I just wanted to see you. See you and hug you. See you.
哦,没什么,我就是想见你。见你抱你。见你。
Joshua: Great!
好啊!
Rachel: Yeah! Sit!
是啊!坐!
Joshua: You ok?
你没事吧?
Rachel: I'm more than ok, I am really, really happy! Wanna know why?
我再好不过了,我真的,真的高兴!想知道原因?
Joshua: Do I?
我应该吗?
Rachel:'Cause I am really happy about us. I think we are, I think we are so on the right track! You know? I mean, I think we are working, I think we are clicking. You know?
因为我真为我们俩高兴。我认为我们,我们相处的真好!我意思是,我认为我们处的来,我们合拍。
Joshua: Yeah, sure-sure, yeah, we're-we're-we're-we're-we're clicking.
是,当然,是,我们-我们很合拍。
Rachel: Yeah-yeah, you know if-if there was just like one little area where I- that I think we need- we would need to work on, I-I would think it was we're just not crazy enough!
对对,如果有一小点,我觉得我们还得再欠缺一些,我要说我们还不够疯狂!
Joshua: I-I gotta say, I-I-I-I'm not too sure I agree with that.
我-我得说,我-我不确定我同意这点。
Rachel: Well, yeah, right, you know what? Yeah, you're right, I mean, we no, we have our fun. Yeah! But if...I mean, I mean like craaaazy! You know?
你好吧,你知道吗?你对,我是说,我们这样也很开心。但是如果,我是说像疯--狂!
Joshua: Are you gonna put on that cheerleader outfit again?
你又要穿啦啦队服了吗?
Rachel: No-o-o. Yeah you wish. No. Ok, all- all right.
不是,你希望吧,不是,好吧。
This is gonna, this is gonna sound you know, a little umm, hasty, but uh, just go with it. Umm. Ugh. What if we got married?
这个,这个听起来,有点额,匆忙,但是额,先听听看。额, 我们结婚怎么样?
Joshua: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: Oh, I know, I know, it's-it's so, it's so totally like, "Whoa! Can we do this?" You know, I mean,
哦,我知道,这-这太,就像,哇哦!我们能吗?我是说,
but I mean it just feels right! Don't you think? It does! I mean, it just feels right, don't you?
就是感觉该这样你不觉得?是这样吗!就是感觉该这样,你说呢?
Joshua: Wow! Uhh, Rachel uhh, you're a real special lady, but my divorce isn't final yet and, and, and we've been on four dates, so, I'm thinking "No, but, thanks."
哇,瑞秋,额,你是个很特别的女士,但我还没完成离婚,而且我们才约会了四次,所以我想 "不了,但是谢谢。"
Gunther: YOU IDIOT! !! !!
你这个白♥痴!
Sleep Clinic Worker: Your name, please?
名字。
Joey: Joey Tribbiani.
乔伊崔比亚尼。
Sleep Clinic Worker: Um-hmm, and did you stay up all night in preparation for your sleep study? Uh, sir?
你为这次睡眠治疗熬了一夜吗。额,先生?
Chandler: Yes he did.
是的。
Sleep Clinic Worker: Alll right, we'll call you in a few minutes.
好吧,我们几分钟后叫你。
Chandler: Oh, check out that girl! She is really hot!
嘿,看那个女孩!她很惹火!
Joey: Yeah, she is. Wow! How you doing? You looking good.
是啊,你好吗?你真漂亮。
Joey: What? !
怎样?
Chandler: You're coming on to the entire room! I'm Chandler.
你在跟整屋人搭讪!我是钱德 .
Woman: Marjorie.
我是玛乔莉。
Chandler: Hi.
嗨。
Marjorie: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: You mind if I...
我可以坐吗?
Marjorie: No, please.
请便。
Chandler: So uh, what are you in for?
你来看什么?
Marjorie: I-I talk in my sleep.
我睡觉时说话。
Chandler: What a coincidence, I listen in my sleep.
多巧啊,我睡觉时聆听。
Joey: So why don't you give me your number?
那给我你的电话好吗?
Monica: Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Phoebe: Yeah.
好了。
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: I got it! Mine!
我接到了,我的!
Monica: Congratulations!
恭喜你!
Phoebe: Thank you!
谢谢!
Monica: Ok! My turn! My turn!
好的!该我了!该我了!
Phoebe: Ok! Ok, ready?
好了吗?
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Phoebe: Ok.
好的。
Monica: That was a terrible throw! !
扔的也太没水准了!!
Phoebe: Well I'm not gonna throw it right to you! That's not real!
我不会直接扔给你!那不真实!
Monica: Look at me! My big concern is what's real? ! Oh my God. We're really sad, aren't we?
看看我!我这么介意是真实吗?!哦我的天,我们真悲哀,是不是?
Phoebe: Yeah, I think we are.
是,我想是的。
Monica: This isn't even my dress.
这都不是我的礼服。
Phoebe: Well, at least you didn't rent yours from a store called, "It's Not Too Late."
至少你不是从个叫,还不算太晚的店里租来的。
Monica: I'm changing out of this.
我要脱掉它了。
Phoebe: Me too.
我也是。
Monica: In like half a hour?
半小时后?
Phoebe: Me too.
我也是。
Monica: Ok. All right throw it straight this time.
好的,这次仍的直点儿。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Monica: I'm getting married next! !
我下一个结婚!!
Phoebe: Yay!
耶!
Phoebe: I hate my regular clothes now! You know? It's like I look down and-and I know, this isn't gonna be the most special day of my life.
我现在讨厌普通的衣服!我低头一看就知道今天不是我生命中最特殊的一天。
Monica: Yeah. I mean it was kinda fun for a while, but didn't you start feeling kinda silly?
是啊。我意思是刚开始还挺好玩,但你没开始觉得很傻吗?
Phoebe: I guess. Yeah
我也这么想。
Phoebe: Oh my God!
天哪!
Monica: Oh God.
天哪。
Phoebe: Oh, you're such a cheater!
你这个骗子!
Chandler: Hello! Little ones.
你好!小朋友们。
Monica: Hey!
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: So, is Joey gonna stop snoring?
所以,乔伊不再打鼾了?
Chandler: Yep! And! A beautiful woman agreed to go out with me. Joey wanted to ask her out, but uh, she picked me.
是的!还有!有个靓妞同意跟我约会。乔伊也想约她,但,她选我。
Phoebe: Oh, how'd that happen?
哦,怎么可能呢?
Chandler: Because I'm cooler.
因为我更酷。
Monica: No, seriously.
不,说真的。
Chandler: Well she's, you know, she's the kinda girl- Joey was unconscious.
她,她是一种--乔伊意识不清。
Joey: Hey you guys! What's happening?
嘿,伙计们!过得好吗?
Monica: Oh my God!
天哪!
Phoebe: What is that?
那是什么?
Joey: Oh, they gave it to me at the sleep clinic, and it's gonna help me not to snore.
哦,睡眠治疗时给我的,帮助我不打鼾。
Monica: Well, are you asleep right now, Joe? 'Cause I don't think you have to wear it unless you are!
那你现在在睡觉吗,乔伊?因为我觉得,你不睡觉时不用带它!
Joey: I know I don't have to! Tastes good.
我知道我不用!但这味道挺好。
Chandler: Plus, you look cool.
还有,你看起来很酷。
Monica: Hope I didn't stretch out Emily's dress too much.
希望没把艾蜜莉的婚纱撑大。
Phoebe: No, your butt's not that much bigger than hers.
你的屁♥股没比她大多少。
Rachel: Well, I just called Joshua...
我刚打电话给约书亚。
Rachel: Well, I did my best to convince him that I'm not some crazy girl who is dying to get married- I'm just going through a hard time.
哦,怎么样?我尽力说服他我不是想结婚想得要死的女孩-我就是处在非常时期。
Phoebe: What did he say?
他怎么说?
Rachel: Well uh, his answering machine was very understanding. Ugh. I feel blue.
额,他的录音电话表示很理解。额,我很郁闷。
Monica: Ohh, sweetie! Hey, I bet you anything that he's gonna call you again.
哦,亲爱的!嘿,我打赌他一定会给你电话。
Rachel: Yeah, maybe, but you know, I don't think I even care. I don't think he's the one I'm sad about.
耶,可能吧,但我想我不都在乎这个。我想他不是我为之伤心的那个。
You know, I know that I said that I am totally ok with Ross getting married, but as it turns out, I don't think I'm handling it all that well.
我知道我说过,对于罗斯结婚,我没问题,但结果是,我觉得我还接受不了。
Phoebe: Yeah, maybe.
是啊,有可能。
Rachel: And I-I am just trying to figure out why.
我还在努力寻找原因。
Phoebe: Any luck?
找到了?
Rachel: Well, yeah, I mean you know how Ross and I have always been on again, off again, on again, off again?
是啊,你知道罗斯和我总是和了分,分了和,然后又分?
I guess I just figured that somewhere down the road, we would be on again. Again.
我想我就是以为,总会在什么时候,我们又会和好。又会的。
Monica: You know what? I think we all did.
知道吗?我想我们都这么认为。
Ross: Hey!
嘿。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: So, I got us some reservations for Sunday night, ok? How about, Ernie's at 9 o'clock?
我为咱们周日的晚餐定好位子了,好吗?你看行吗,9点整Ernie餐馆?
Rachel: Yeah, well, you uh, better make it for three.
你额,最好还是定三个。
Ross: Oh, see I-I don't know if we're gonna be hungry at three.
哦,我想我们三点钟还不会饿。
Rachel: Three people. Joshua's not gonna be there.
三个人。约书亚不会去了。
Ross: What happened?
怎么了?
Rachel: Uh, well, I think, I think he broke up with me.
额,我想,我想他和我分手了。
Ross: Noo. Why?
不。为什么?
Rachel: Well, apparently he scares easy.
很显然,他禁不起吓。
Ross: Oh, Rachel, I'm-I'm sorry.
哦,瑞秋,我很难过。
Rachel: It's ok. Sometimes, things don't work out the way you'd thought they would.
没关系。有时候,往往会事与愿违。
Ross: Come here.
过来。
Rachel: Oh, hey, don't you have to go pick up Emily?
哦,嘿,你不该去接艾米丽了吗?
Ross: Yeah.
对。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: You ok?
你没事吧?
Rachel: Yeah! I got my girls.
没事!我有姐妹们陪我。
Ross: Ok.
好吧。
Rachel: Ugh.
呃。
Phoebe: Hey, you know what might cheer you up?
你知道什么会让你振作?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Rachel: You know, I gotta tell you, this really does put me in a better mood.
你们知道,我得说,这让我心情好多了。
Monica: Oh, I wish there was a job where I could wear this all the time. Maybe someday, there will be.
哦,我希望有种工作能让我成天穿着它。可能什么时候,就会有了。
Monica: Oh God! That's Chandler. He's gonna come by and borrow some candles for his big date!
完了,是钱德来借晚上约会的蜡烛!
Rachel: Oh, ok!
哦,好的!
Monica: No-no, Rachel, don't get it! He'll see us!
不-不,瑞秋,别开门!不能让他看见我们!
Phoebe: No, yeah! The groom cannot see the bride!
对!新郎不能见新娘!
Rachel: You don't gotta marry Chandler!
我又不嫁钱德勒!
Phoebe: Not after this!
见到了当然就嫁不了了!
Rachel: Ok, guys, just, relax. I doooo.
好,伙计们,放松点。我愿意。
Joshua: I gotta go.
我得走了。
Rachel: Oh, wait, Joshua! Joshua! Yeah, well, that oughta do it.
哦,等等,约书亚!约书亚!吓跑他很正常。
Marjorie: Food's here. Fair enough. Fifteen-minute warning. Late.
吃的在这里,很好,还有15分钟。
Joey: Dude! I am trying to sleep!
伙计,我想睡觉!


《老友记》本章剧本下载