老友记 第四季 第二十一集
FriendsS04E21
Part1
2019年9月17日 03:02


Friends Season 4 Episode 21 : The one With the Invitation.


老友记第4季第21集: 罗斯的婚礼请柬。

Chandler: You know what? It seems like all of the sudden, so much's happening.
你感觉得到吗?突然间发生了这么多事。
Joey: I know. Ross is getting married.
我知道,罗斯要结婚了。
Chandler: Phoebe is, making people.
菲比正在创造新生命。
Joey: Everybody's doing stuff!
每个人好像都有事情做。
Chandler: And we just sit here. I mean if I die the only way people would even know I was here, would be by the ass print on this chair!
可我们却只是坐在这儿!如果我死了,恐怕人们只有从椅子上的屁♥股印里知道我做了些什么!
Joey: What're we doing?
我们要干嘛?
Chandler: Wasting our lives.
浪费青春。
Joey: I meant for lunch.
我是说午餐吃什么。
Chandler: Look, we have to do something. Ok? Something huge!
所以,我们要找点事做,一些有意义的事情!
Joey: We could climb Mt. Everest!
我们可以攀登珠穆朗玛峰。
Chandler: No-no, not something stupid, something huge.
不,我们要做有意义的事情,不是愚蠢的事情。
Joey: No-no-no-no-no, I saw an ad for this video, people climb that thing everyday! We could totally do that!
不,不,不,我们当然可以做,我看一个广告说每天都有人做这样的事情。
Chandler: Why not? ! I mean it's just, it's just climbing! It's just, it's just steep!
为什么不?我们就做这个,不过是些峭壁罢了!
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Chandler: We're going to Everest! Ok, it would be nice to leave an ass print on Everest!
我们去攀登珠穆朗玛峰,并且在上面坐出我们的屁♥股印!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: What-what's up?
在干什么?
Joey: We're gonna climb Mt. Everest!
我们准备去攀登珠穆朗玛峰!
Chandler: Yeah baby!
是的!
Phoebe: Really? ! I looked into that. Yeah, but, I mean it costs like $60,000 and you know you could die. And, and you would die!
真的吗?但你知道吗?这要花费6万美元和面临生命危险。你会死在那里!
Chandler: Yeah, well...
好,那么......
Joey: We can get that Everest video you know.
那我们去看攀登珠穆朗玛峰的录影带吧。
Chandler: Yeah, we could do that without, you know risking our lives at all!
嗯,而且我们那样做的话就不会冒生命危险了。
Joey: And while we're down at the video store, you know what else we could rent? Die Hard!
当我们去租这个录影带的时候,你知道我们还可以租到什么?虎胆龙威!
Oh, you know what? I just remembered, that Everest thing is only available through mail order.
哦,我想起来了,珠穆朗玛峰的录影带只能邮件订阅。
Chandler: Oh, well...
好吧。
Phoebe: So you guys'll stay here and hang out with me?
所以你们决定待在这儿陪我。
Chandler: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: Yeah. Yeah.
是,是。
Chandler: But I'll tell you something. One of these days we're gonna get off our butts and rent Die Hard again!
但我要告诉你,总有一天我们要做些大事,还要再看一遍虎胆龙威!
Joey: Yeah we are!
是的,我们一定会。
Ross: Wow! That was fast. It usually takes me two hours to get Ben to go down for his nap.
真快,我通常要花2小时才能让班乖乖睡觉。
Emily: Such a little sweetheart. Do you know what he just said?
他好可爱,你知道他刚才说什么?
Ross: What?
什么?
Emily: Good night, mommy.
妈咪,晚安。
Ross: Oh, yeah, that's 'cause he has got lots of mommies. Yeah, in fact, it's kinda become his word for "woman".
因为他有很多妈咪,那算是他对女人的通称。
Emily: So what did we decide? Does your uncle Nathan get an invite or not?
你是怎么想的,我们要不要邀请你的内森叔叔?
Ross: Ohh, God, nobody likes him, and he's so cheap, I mean he'd never fly to London in a million years. Yeah, invite him. Hey, did I do these neat enough?
哦!没有人喜欢内森叔叔,他永远都不会有钱到伦敦参加婚礼的。所以我们邀请他。看我这些写的怎么样?
Emily: Yeah, they're fine.
嗯,不错。
Ross: Yeah?
是吗?
Emily: If anyone asks, we'll say that Ben addressed them. Oh! So you invited Rachel then?
如果有人问是谁写的,我们就说是本写的。哦!你邀请瑞秋了?
Ross: Sure. Why not?
当然。有什么问题?
Emily: Really?
真的?
Ross: Yeah?
怎么?
Emily: Oh, I don't think I'd be comfortable having any of my old lovers there.
我认为婚礼的时候如果你以前的女朋友也在场,会有些不合适吧。
Ross: Wait-wait-wait, do you, do you think, maybe we shouldn't invite her?
等一下。你认为我们不应该邀请瑞秋?
Emily: Oh, no-no, Ross, you know I absolutely adore Rachel, it's just that, well I thought it might be way awkward for you.
不,我也非常喜欢瑞秋,只是我觉得那会使你有些尴尬。
But it's absolutely your decision. More tea?
但这是你的决定,我没有意见。再来杯茶吗?
Ross: Yeah sure.
是的,再来一杯。
Emily: Earl Grey?
你还好吗?
Ross: Huh? Yeah, fine, invite whoever you want.
额?我没事,你想请谁就请谁吧。
Ross: I don't want to be single, ok? I just, I just- I just wanna be married again!
我不想一个人生活,我想,想快点再结婚。
Chandler: And I, just want a million dollars!
那,我想要一百万美元。
Monica: Rachel? !
瑞秋?!
Rachel: Oh God Monica, hi! Thank god...
哦,莫尼卡是你!
Monica: Ok, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor. This is everybody, this is Chandler, and-and Phoebe, and Joey, and- you remember my brother Ross?
好,各位,这是瑞秋,另一位在林肯中学生存下来的人。这是我的朋友,钱德勒,菲比,乔伊,你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?
Rachel: Sure!
当然记得!
Ross: Hi.
你好。
Ross: You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you.
你也许不知道,在中学的时候,我曾经非常的对你着迷。我知道。你知道!我以为你仅仅当我是莫尼卡令人讨厌的哥哥。
Rachel: I knew.
我知道。
Ross: You did! Oh...I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
我以为你只当我是莫妮卡的怪胎哥哥。
Rachel: I did.
没错。
Ross: Oh. Listen, do you think- and try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here- but do you think it would be ok if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe?
哦。抛开别的不谈,如果我约你出去,你不会感到意外吧?
Rachel: Yeah, maybe...
或许会。
Ross: Ok...ok, maybe I will...
好,或许我会约。
Ross: See, I see uh...big passion in your future.
我相信有更好的爱情等着你。
Rachel: Really?
真的吗?
Ross: I do.
当然。
Rachel: Oh, Ross, you're so great.
罗斯,你太好了。
Joey: It's never gonna happen.
想都不要想!
Ross: Ok, I have a question. Well, actually, it's not so much a question as more of a general wondering...ment.
我有一个问题,事实上并不是一个大问题。好,已经很长时间了,我想......
Rachel: OK.
好。
Ross: OK. Huhh. Umm, well for a while now, I've been wanting to, um...
我想......
Rachel: Oh! !! !
哦!!
Ross: Yes, yes, that's right...
是的,是的,就是那个。
Rachel: Oh, look at the little cat over there!
看看那只可爱的小猫。
Ross: What? Ow!
什么?
Monica, Joey, and Phoebe: [Singing] I'm on top of the world, looking down on creation and the only explanation...
世界的顶端,俯瞰万物我唯一能找到的解释......
Rachel: All right, listen, missy. If you want this cart, you're gonna have to take me with it!
听着,女士,如要你想要这个手推车,你就连我一起推着吧!
Rachel: Yes! Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
Ross: You were incredible! A brand new woman, ladies and gentlemen.
你真难以置信!女士们,先生们,全新的瑞秋诞生了。
Rachel: Thank you, I could not have done this without you.
没有你的我是办不到的。
Ross: Ok, um, uh, more clothes in the dryer? I'm fine, I'm fine.
我要看看烘干机里还有没有衣服?我很好,我很好。
Ross: You had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me.
你甚至没有权利告诉我你喜欢我。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you.
因为我和茱丽相处的很好。
Rachel: Hey, I was doing great before I found out about you. You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie?
没有这感觉之前我也过的很好。你认为看到你和茱丽在一起我心里好受吗?
Ross: The point is I...I don't need this right now, OK. It, it's too late, I'm with somebody else, I'm happy. This ship has sailed.
问题是我现在不能接受你了,太晚了,我现在和茱丽在一起,我们很快乐。
Rachel: Alright, fine, you go ahead and you do that, alright Ross.
那好,继续你快乐的爱情吧。
Ross: Fine.
好的。
Rachel: I don't need your stupid ship.
我也不需要你的怜悯。
Ross: Good.
好。
Rachel: Good.
好。
Rachel: Ross do you realise this is the first time in my life I'm doing something I actually care about?
你有没有意识到,这是我这一生第一份重要的工作。
This is the first time in my life I'm doing something that I'm actually good at? I mean. if you don't get that...
这也是我这一生第一份我自己喜欢的工作,如果你不明白的话......
Ross: No hey, I get that, ok? I get that big time. And I'm happy for you, but I'm tired of having a relationship with your answering machine!
不,我明白。我有过这样的经历,我也为你高兴,但我厌倦了你的工作疏远我们的关系。
Ok, I don't know what to do anymore.
我不知道怎么做好?
Rachel: Well neither do I!
你要我怎么样!
Ross: Is this about Mark?
这一切和马克有关吗?
Rachel: Oh my God.
我的天哪。
Ross: Ok, it's not, it's not.
好,那么就是和他无关了。
Rachel: Oh my God. I cannot keep having this same fight, over and over again, Ross. No, you're, you're, you're making this too hard.
天哪,我们不能一次次的因为这个吵架,罗斯你太过分了!
Ross: Oh I'm, I'm making this too hard. Ok, what do you want me to do.
我过分?你要我怎么做才不过分!
Rachel: I don't know, I don't know. Look, Urrrgh! Maybe we should just take a break.
我不知道,也许,也许我应该分手。
Ross: You're right. Let's ah, let's take a break, let's cool off, ok, let's get some frozen yogart or something...
好,这样才对,和马克分手,我们都冷静下来,让事态平静......
Rachel: No. A break from us.
不,是我们分手。
Chloe: Do I know why we're rushing?
我们为什么要这么急?
Ross: Yeah, you know the ah, the girlfriend I told you about last night? Well it turns out she ah, she wants to get back together with me. Oh, I found it! !
你还记得昨晚我告诉你我女朋友的事吗?现在情况有了改变,也许她愿意和我和好了。我找到了。
Chloe: That's so great for you guys!
这太好了!
Ross: Yeah!
是啊!
Chloe: Good luck with your girlfriend.
希望你和你女朋友和好。
Ross: Oh, thank you. Hey, hey. Rachel! !!
谢谢你。嗨,嗨,瑞秋!!!!
Rachel: Hi. Ohhh, you got my message.
嗨,你看到我给你留的信了?
Ross: Yeah, oh hey, you are right on time.
是的,你非常的准时。
Rachel: So, what do you say? Can I be your girlfriend again?
你现在怎么样想,我们可以和好吗?
Ross: Yes, you can, very much.
当然,我们和好了。
Ross: Ahhhh! !
哈哈!!
Rachel: I want you to leave! Get outta here!
我要你离开这里!
Ross: No! !
不!
Rachel: Just get out! Now! !
走!现在!
Ross: No! ! No! ! I wanna stay. I wanna talk about this.
不,我不会走,我要和你谈谈。
Rachel: Ok! All right! How was she?
既然你要谈,那么她是个怎么的女孩?
Chandler: Uh-oh.
呃。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: Was she good?
她厉害吗?
Joey: Don't answer that.
不要回答。
Rachel: Come on Ross! You said you wanted to talk about it, let's talk about it! ! How was she?
你说你要和我谈谈,我们就从这个谈起,她是个怎么的女孩?
Ross: She was...
她......
Joey: Awful! She was horrible!
糟糕透了。
Chandler: She was not good. Not good.
她不好。
Joey: She was nothing compared to you.
她没法和你比。
Ross: She, she was different.
她和你不同。
Joey: Ewwwww!
噢!
Chandler: Uh-oh.
完了。
Rachel: Good different?
比我好?
Ross: Nobody likes change. I-
我不喜欢这样比较。
Ross: What? Ok, ok, ok, ok.
什么?好好好。
Rachel:...the way you owned up to everything, it just showed me how much you've grown. You know?
当你承认那些事是你不对,就证明你不会再犯同样的错误了。
I mean my mom never thought this would work out. She was all, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."
但我妈妈从不这样想,她总是说:只要犯了一次,就会再犯第二次。
Ooh, I just wish we hadn't lost those four months, but if time was what you needed just to gain a little perspective...
真希望我们没有浪费这四个月,但如果这些时间能让你认识到自己的错误的话......
Ross: WE WERE ON A BREAK! !! !! !!
那是因为我们分手了!!!!!!
Rachel: You seem to really like her.
你看起来真的喜欢她。
Ross: Yeah, but what am I gonna do, I mean we-we both agreed it was gonna be a two-week, thing, you know no commitment.
也许我真的喜欢她,但我们事先说好只做两个星期的朋友,没人会为这段感情负责。
Rachel: Ross, that girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends, asking to hear stories about you,
罗斯,她整晚都在向你的朋友打听你的事情。
looking through Monica's photo albums, I mean you don't do that if you're just in it for two weeks.
看你和莫尼卡的影集,你还认为这仅仅是因为你们这段两个星期的感情?
Ross: You think?
你认为?
Rachel: You've got like 14 hours, until she has to be at the airport, and you're sitting here in the hallway with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip.
还有14个小时爱米莉就要到机场了,可你却还在这儿和一个28岁,肿着嘴唇的拉拉队长浪费时间。
Ross: Hey, you're right.
也许你是对的。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Monica: Ohh, this is soo amazing! I can't believe my brother's getting married! And in London! I mean, it's just, it's so romantic!
难以置信!我的哥哥就要结婚了,而且是在伦敦,太浪漫了!
Joey: Hey, pretty smart! Tissue paper! You're at the wedding, you have to cry, "Handkerchief?" "No-no, I got my invitation."
想得真周到!还有纸巾,婚礼的时候莫尼卡一定要哭的。手帕?"不,这是我的请帖。"
Phoebe: Oooh look! Isn't this adorable, Ross let Ben address mine!
真可爱,罗斯让班写我的信封!
Chandler: Hello!
嗨!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! Hey, did you get your invitation to Ross's wedding?
你收到罗斯的喜帖了吗?
Chandler: No.
没有。
Joey: Oh, don't worry man, I get to bring a guest. We'll show him.
别着急,我可以带一个同伴,我带你去好了。
Phoebe: I'm so jealous you're all going! I can't believe I never knew that you can't fly in your third trimester!
注释:trimester:妊娠期(以三个月为单位。
我真嫉妒你们可以去参加婚礼!我不相信他们说怀孕六个月就不能做飞机了。
Chandler: I didn't know that.
我不清楚这个。
Monica: I never knew that either.
我也不清楚。
Joey: I knew that! I so didn't know that, but you should see your faces.
我知道!我当然不会知道了,看你吃惊的。
Rachel: Hi guys! What's up?
你们在做什么呢?
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: We're hanging out.
我们什么也没做。
Rachel: What's this? Is this Ross's wedding invitation?
这是什么?是罗斯婚礼的请帖。
Chandler: See, maybe that's the one we should've actually hidden.
也许那个才是我们要藏起来的。
Rachel: Oh, no! No you guys! Come on, you don't have to do that! I'm hap-happy for him! I am! I really - I'm-I'm happ - I'll work on it.
不,你们不必那么做,我真的为他们高兴,我没事的。我了解你的处境。
Monica: I'm sorry honey.
对不起。
Rachel: Erm.
嗯。
Monica: Rach, you're gonna come though aren't you?
瑞秋,你要去参加婚礼吗?
Rachel: Oh, honey, I don't know.
我还没有打算好要不要去。
Chandler: This isn't one of those uh, you know "If she doesn't come, we-we don't, we don't come?" Right? Because I already bought my ticket...
难道这是一次集体活动?只要我们中一个不去,我们就都不去了?我已经买好飞机票了。
Joey: Dude, you're not even invited!
他根本没请你。
Monica: You know what would be real weird? Is if you weren't there. Just say you'll think about it, ok?
你如果真的去的话会很尴尬的,好好考虑一下。
Rachel: No, I'll think about it. Yeah.
我会好好考虑的。
Rachel: Who's this from?
这是谁送的?
Chandler: Oh, that's Ross's.
罗斯。
Rachel: Oh...Oh my God. He remembered.
天哪,他记得。
Phoebe: Remembered what?
记得什么?
Rachel: It was like months ago. We were walking by this antique store, and I saw this pin in the window, and I told him that it was just like one my grandmother had when I was a little girl.
几个月前,我们路过古董店的时候,我看到这枚别针,我说我小的时候我奶奶有一个这样的别针,我很喜欢。
Oh! I can't believe he remembered!
没想到他记在心里了。
Phoebe: This must've cost him a fortune.
一定花了他不少钱。
Monica: I can't believe he did this.
我真不相信他这么大方。
Chandler: Come on, Ross? Remember back in college, when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck?
罗斯当然会,他还给他的同性恋女友买过一个昂贵的水晶鸭子。
Rachel: What did you just say?
你说什么?
Chandler: F-hah...flennin...
F-hah...flennin...
Rachel: Oh....my God.
我的天哪!
Rachel: Oh my God.
我的天哪!
Julie: Ross and I were in grad school together.
罗斯和我曾经是校友。
Ross: But we haven't seen each other since then. Well I land in China, guess who's in charge of the dig.
但我们之前从没用见过面,当我到了中国,你猜谁负责挖掘工作?
Rachel: Julie! Julie, isn't that great? I mean, isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
茱莉!茱莉!太奇妙了。那感觉就好像踢断你的腿,拧断你的脖子?
Ross: Oh, that is so sweet. No, no, ok, no, you hang up. No, you, ok, ok, one, two, three. Well you didn't hang up either.
你太好了。不不,你先挂电话。好,一,二,三。你还没有挂电话。
Rachel: She didn't hang up either...
她还没有挂电话。
Ross: Ok, no, no, you hang up. You, you, yo-
不,不,还是你先挂电话。你先挂。
Rachel: Ross, hi, it's Rachel. I'm just calling to say that um, everything's fine and I'm really happy for you and your cat...
罗斯。是我瑞秋,我只想说现在一切顺利。
So obviously, I am over you. I am over you, and that, my friend, is what they call closure.
我和你完了,完了,或者像别人说的那样,我们结束了。
Ross: Rach, I got a message from you.
瑞秋,有你的留言。
Rachel: Oh my God. Ross, no, hang up the phone, give me the phone Ross, give me the phone, give me the phone, give me the...
罗斯,挂上电话,不,不要接电话。不要接电话。
Ross: You're over me?
我们分手了?
Rachel: Ohhh God.
哦,天哪。
Ross: Wha...you're uh, you're, you're over me?
你和我分手了?分手?
Rachel: Ohh, God.
哦,天哪。
Ross: When, when were you...under me?
那我们是什么时候开始的?
Rachel: Basically, lately, I've uh, I've uh, sort of had feelings for you.
基本上,不久以前,我对你有点感觉。
Ross: OK, I need to lie down.
我快要站不住了。
Joey: He broke up with Julie. Well, go hug her, for god's sakes.
他和茱莉分手了,快点拥抱一下,你们可以在一起了。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Ross: Really. It's always been you, Rach.
是真的,其实我一直都是喜欢你的。
Rachel: Oh, God.
哦,天哪。
Chandler and Joey: Oh.
哦。
Ross: Listen, I'm sorry I had to work tonight.
我很抱歉我今天晚上还要在这里工作。
Rachel: Oh it's OK. You were worth the wait, and I don't just mean tonight.
没关系,你值得等,不只是今晚。
Rachel: Ah, oh God. Oh, honey, oh, that's OK. Oh, God!
天哪,亲爱的,没关系!
Ross: Oh no, you just rolled over the juice box.
你刚才是压在果汁盒子上了。
Ross: Gunther, please tell me you didn't say anything to Rachel about me and the girl from the copy place.
阿甘!告诉我你没有对瑞秋说我和那复印店女孩的事。
Gunther: I'm sorry. Was I not supposed to?
我很抱歉,难道我不该说?
Ross: Hey! You're the one who ended it, remember?
是你先说要分手的,记得吗?
Rachel: Yeah, because I was mad at you, not because I stopped loving you!
是的,但是因为我当时生你的气,不是因为我们没有感情了。
Ross: You still love me?
你还爱我?
Rachel: No.
不。
Ross: What does this mean? What do you, I mean do you wanna, get back together?
你是什么意思?你想我们再和好吗?
Rachel: No! Maybe! I, I don't...
不!也许。我不知道该怎么做?
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: I just, I feel...
我只是,只是......
Rachel: You know I can't believe I even thought of getting back together again! We are so over! !
我不能相信我曾经还想我们可以和好如初!我们现在真的完了。
Ross: FINE BY ME! !
那太好了!
Rachel: And hey! Just so you know, it's not that common! It doesn't happen to every guy! And it is a big deal! !
你要知道,这次我们真的完了,不是每个人都可以有我这样女朋友的,你损失大了。
Chandler: I KNEW IT! !! !
我就知道!!!
Mrs. Geller: I see Rachel's coming up. Doesn't she look pretty. Jack...
瑞秋就要出来了,看她今天多漂亮!
Rachel: Oh my God.
天哪。
Monica: You know what this is, this is us getting ready for the prom.
还记得吗?这是我们准备去参加毕业舞会。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Ross: You know what, you guys, we don't have to watch this.
我们没有必要看这么老的录影带。
All: Oh yeah we do. Come on.
不,我们喜欢看。
Mrs. Geller: Did you get a shot of Monica.
给莫尼卡拍几个镜头,莫尼卡呢?
Mr. Geller: Wait, how do you zoom out? There she is.
怎么调焦?她在那。
Monica: Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds.
闭嘴,你不知道镜头前人会显得比平时重10磅。
Chandler: Ahh, so how many cameras are actually on you?
那么当时有几个镜头对着你呢?
Monica: Dad, turn it off.
爸爸,快关上摄影机。
Mr. Geller: It is off. Right Ross?
我已经关上了,对吗,罗斯?
Joey: Looking good Mr. Kotter.
那时的罗斯真帅啊。
Rachel: I can't go to my own prom without a date, I can't, it's too late.
我不能一个人去参加毕业舞会的,我的舞伴来不了了。
Monica: If you don't, you're not going then I don't wanna go either.
要是你不去的话,我也不去了。
Mrs. Geller: I have a wonderful idea. You should take Rachel to the prom.
我有个好建议,你可以和瑞秋一起去参加毕业舞会。
Ross: You know what? I think we've seen enough, let's turn it off.
好了,我们已经看够多了,现在关掉吧。
All: No, no, no.
不,不要关。
Ross: OK, fine, well I'm not gonna watch, alright.
好,你们看,我可不要看。
Mr. Geller: Come on kid, let's go.
来吧,孩子,快去。
Mrs. Geller: Ahh, are you handsome.
啊,你看起来太帅了。
Mr. Geller: Let's show 'em.
快去吧。
ROSS: OK, dad.
我准备好了。
Mr. Geller: Rachel, ready or not, here comes your knight in shining...Oh no.
瑞秋,准备好了吗?你的白马王子来了。
Rachel, Monica, Roy, and Chip: Bye.
再见。
Mrs. Geller: Oh, dear. Jack, how do I turn this off?
亲爱的,怎么关掉这个摄影机。
Monica: I can't believe you did that.
我真不敢相信你竟然那么做了。
Ross: Yeah, well.
嗯,是的。
Phoebe: See, he's her lobster.
看,他就是她的那只龙虾。
Monica: Nooooo. You're really not going?
不。你真的不准备去了?
Rachel: Yeah. It's just gonna be too hard. You know? I mean, it's Ross. How can I watch him get married?
是。这太难了,要知道,这是罗斯的婚礼,我怎么能看得下去。
You know it's just, it's for the best, you know it is, it's...You know, plus, somebody's gotta stay here with Phoebe!
也许这样最好,而且,我们也得有人留下来照顾菲比。
You know she's gonna be pretty big by then, she needs someone help her tie up her shoes, drive her to the hospital in case she goes into labor.
她现在已经怀孕六个月了,它需要有人帮她穿鞋,有人把她送的医院生孩子。
Monica: You don't have a car. And your license expired.
你没有汽车,而且你的执照也被吊销了。
Rachel: I know. Yeah, see, there's so much to do and I have so little time to do it in.
我知道,要做的事情那么多,但时间那么少。
Chandler: All right, check it out. Check this out. It says here that there's a place you can go to rent videos of all the museums! "It's almost as good as being there."
看这个,伦敦有家出租店可以借到所有关于博物馆的录影带。上面说"比你亲自去博物馆还要真实"。
Joey: It's better! You can't go to a museum in your underwear!
太好了,要知道你不可能只穿着内衣去博物馆的。
Chandler: Well, You could, but...probably just the one time.
的确如此,但事实上,有一次你这么做的。
Joey: I bet we can get videos of all the sites, get a VCR in our hotel room...we'd never even have to go outside!
我们可以把录像带全借来,在旅馆的房间就可以参观全伦敦的博物馆。
Chandler: If we do that, we gotta rent Die Hard.
而且我们还可顺便看一遍虎胆龙威!
Joey: I bet the British version is good!
我敢说英版一定更精彩。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:trimester:妊娠期(以三个月为单位。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们