老友记 第五季 第七集

FriendsS05E07

Part1

2019年10月23日 12:38 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 5 Episode 7: The one Where Ross Moves In.


老友记第5季第7集:罗斯入伙。

Chandler: Are you looking at a naked tribe's woman?
你在看原住民裸女吗?
Joey: No, look.
不是,你看。
Chandler: That's a pig.
这是猪耶。
Joey: I know, I know, but look at the knob's on it.
我知道,你看它的奶头多大。
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Emily's cousin kicked me out!
艾蜜莉的表妹竟然把我赶出来!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Why?
为什么?
Ross: Well, when you're subletting an apartment from your wife's cousin and then you get a divorce, sometimes the cousin suddenly wants his apartment back.
跟老婆的表妹分租公寓,要是之后又离♥婚,表妹就会突然把房子要回去。
Chandler: How can he do that? Didn't you sign a lease?
怎么可以?你们没签约吗?
Ross: Who needs a lease when it's family!
谁跟亲戚租公寓还签约?
Joey: Hey, you can stay with us! We'll take care of you!
你可以跟我们住,我们照顾你。
Chandler: Oh, yeah! Absolutely!
没错。
Chandler: Anything you need man! But you have to promise me you'll let us know the second you are feeling better so that we can make fun of your hair!
包在我们身上!你心情好一点就说一声,好让我们取笑你的头发。
Joey: Yeah.
对。
Ross: You got it.
没问题。
Joey: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Thanks you guys, I really appreciate this. All right, I'm gonna get packing again. Man, I've been moving around so much lately I'm beginning to feel like a nomad.
谢谢你们,我太感激了。我得回去打包行李了,我最近不断搬家,简直像是游民。
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Chandler: He thought you said gonad.
他以为你说的是“生殖腺”。
Health Inspector: Wow, Monica, if every restaurant all is as clean as yours, be tough time making a living.
莫妮卡,要是每家餐厅都跟你的一样干净,我就要失业了。
Monica: Oh, Larry.
拜托,赖瑞!
Phoebe: Umm, do health inspectors work on commission?
卫生稽查员收佣金吗?
Larry: No, bribes.
不,不过收红包。
Phoebe: It's ok to laugh, right?
我可以笑吧?
Larry: Yeah, I was just kidding.
当然,我开玩笑啦。
Phoebe: Ok.
那好。
Larry: I'm gonna check kitchen floor.
我去检查厨房地板。
Monica: Ok, knock yourself out, Larry. I don't get violations. You could eat beans off that floor. But don't, because that'd be a violation.
请自便,赖瑞,我绝对不会违规,地板干净到豆子都能捡起来吃。别吃喔,否则你就违规了。
Phoebe: Yum-my!
真可口!
Monica: Larry?
你说赖瑞?
Phoebe: Oh yeah! I'd let him check out my kitchen floor.
我也愿意让他检查我厨房地板。
Larry: A 98. I deducted 2 points because you are not wearing your chef's hat, and that is a Section 5 violation.
9♥8分。你没戴帽子所以扣两分,因为违反第五条规定。
Monica: Uh, look, Larry, honey, umm, I wrote the book on Section 5 and I know that you don't have to wear your hat unless you're in the kitchen.
赖瑞,亲爱的。第五条条文是我写的,在厨房才要戴帽子。
Larry: And where is your hat?
你的帽子呢?
Monica: It's in the kitchen, I'll go get it.
在厨房,我进去拿。
Larry: Ahh that's the 2 points.
扣两分。
Phoebe: Hey, you should really read that book you wrote.
你自己写的书应该认真读。
Phoebe: Wow! You saw the hat in the kitchen and you knew that she'd have to go in there hat-less to get it. You can have your own, you know, health inspector detective show!
你看到帽子在厨房,知道她会不戴帽子进去取。你可以当卫生稽查员兼侦探了。
Larry: Oh, I don't know about that.
你太客气了。
Phoebe: Yeah, but then I can be you sidekick Vunda.
我可以演你的助手,薇达。
Larry: Maybe, uh, Vunda could give me her number and I can ask her to dinner sometime.
薇达可以留电话给我,我就能约她出去吃饭。
Phoebe: Ok, she would love that! You know, since you know all the clean places to eat.
她一定很开心,因为你知道哪家餐厅才卫生。
Larry: I-I'll call ya.
我再打给你。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: He's so funny!
他真幽默!
Monica: Thanks.
谢了。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: Mon?
莫?
Monica: Hmm?
嗯?
Rachel: How's Ross doing? You know since all the Emily stuff.
罗斯还好吧?还在为艾蜜莉伤心吗?
Monica: He's not great, but umm, he's dealing with it. Oh wait a minute, you're not gonna try...
心情不太好,不过还死不了。等等,你该不会……
Rachel: Oh, honey, please, no, I can't get started with all that Ross stuff again.
拜托,不可能。我不可能再跟罗斯交往。
Rachel: I mean, he's gonna be screwed up for a long time. Besides, you know, I don't, I don't go for guys right after they get divorced.
他还要失魂落魄好长一段时间。况且你也知道,我不喜欢刚离♥婚的男人。
Monica: Right, you only go for them 5 minutes before they get married.
对,还有五分钟就结婚的人你才要。
Danny: Two pounds of Mocha Java please.
我要两磅爪哇摩卡咖啡。
Monica: Danny. Are you guys ever gonna go out again?
是丹尼,你们还会出去吗?
Rachel: I don't know! He hasn't called me since that one time when we went out. I see him in the hallway, weflirt, I'm all ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, and nothing.
不知道,上次出去一次之后,他就没再打给我。我们只在走廊上打情骂俏,我笑得花枝乱颤却没下文。
Danny: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi Danny! Wow! Thirsty huh?
嗨,丹尼!你很渴吧?
Danny: Uh, actual-actually, I'm having a party at my place on the Saturday, sort of a house warming kinda thing.
我周六要办派对,庆祝我搬新家。
Monica: Ohh, fun!
真有意思。
Rachel: Ohh, great!
真好。
Danny: Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it.
我也希望周六赶快到。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Danny: Ok, see ya.
那我走了。
Monica: Well, I guess we won't be warming his house.
看来他新家不欢迎我们。
Rachel: Ok. All right, I see what he's doing! He's not asking me out, because he wants me, to ask him out.
很好,我知道他在玩什么把戏。他故意不约我,因为他要我主动约他。
Monica: And you're not gonna do that.
可是你不会屈尊的。
Rachel: That's right! Cause that would give him the control!
没错!否则主导权就落在他手里。
Rachel:So now he's all ooh, coming up with this whole I've got a party thing you know, trying to get me to hint around for an invitation. Blew up in his face, didn't it?
他现在故意说什么要办派对,要我暗示他约我。弄巧成拙。
Monica: So-so there is no party?
所以他根本没有要办派对?
Rachel: Oh no, there's a party. There's a party. But the power, that is still up for grabs. You follow me?
有,当然有。但是控制权我们两个都想争取,你听得懂吗?
Monica: I think so. So, he-he's not inviting you to his party because he likes you.
应该吧,你说他喜欢你,所以故意不约你。
Rachel: Exactly.
就是这样。
Monica: Then why didn't he invite me?
可是他为什么不约我?
Rachel: Oh! to throw me off!
故意吊我胃口!
Joey: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: Hey roomies!
亲爱的室友!
Chandler: Love what you've done with the place.
你把家里布置得真温馨。
Ross: Oh, yeah, I know, I know, it's a lot of boxes, but again I-I really appreciate you guys letting me stay here.
我知道箱子堆得到处都是,我要再次感谢你们收容我。
Joey: Not a problem. And listen, hey! Since you're gonna be here for a while, why don't- I was thinking we uh, put your name on the answering machine.
没问题。既然你要在这里住一阵子,干脆录一段你的留言。
Chandler: Oh yeah!
是啊。
Ross: Oh, I uh, hope you don't mind, but I kind of already, jazzed it up a little. Check this out. We will, we will, call you back!
希望你们别介意,我已经录了一段爵士风格的。你们听,我们一定一定会回你电话。
Joey: Hey, all right!
怎么样!
Ross: Pretty cool, huh?
很酷吧?
Chandler: Oh yes.
喔是的。
Joey: You're fake-laughing too, right?
你也是假笑吧?
Chandler: Oh, the tears are real.
不过眼泪是真的。
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Larry: You look beautiful this evening.
你今晚真漂亮。
Phoebe: Show me the badge again.
再给我看一次徽章。
Phoebe: Shiny.
真是闪闪发亮。
Larry: Oh, will you mind if I wash up? 'Cause I came straight from work and, who knows where these babies'vebeen.
我去洗个手,因为我下班就直接过来,谁晓得这两个宝贝碰过什么。
Phoebe: You are just nonstop!
你真是一刻不停啊!
Larry: We're outta here!
我们必须立刻走。
Phoebe: What- why? !
为什么?
Larry: Just walking past the kitchen I saw 10 violations! I'm shutting this place down!
我刚经过厨房就看到十项违规,我要勒令他们停业!
Phoebe: You have the power to do that?
你办得到吗?
Larry: This does.
有这个就可以。
Phoebe: Shut it down.
那就让他们停业吧。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: What're you doing?
你做什么?
Joey: Nothing.
没什么。
Chandler: You built a fort didn't ya?
你造了一个城堡?
Joey: Kinda.
差不多。
Chandler: Oh my God, the air purifier! Ross's air purifier! All I heard for 4 years through college was...
天啊,是他的空气清净器。我大学四年只听得到……
Joey: Dude, you should've gone out once in a while.
老兄,你不该只闷在宿舍里。
Chandler: I hate this thing!
我讨厌这东西!
Joey: Come on, Chandler, Ross is our friend. Ok? He needs us right now, so why don't you be a grown-up and come and watch some TV in the fort!
钱德,罗斯是我们的好友。他现在需要我们帮忙,成熟点,进来城堡看电视吧。
Monica: Can't believe that Larry closed down Churman's. I love that place.
赖瑞竟然勒令楚门餐厅停业,我很喜欢那家餐厅。
Phoebe: Yeah, I know. But you should have heard about all their violations. Larry said that they should, umm, call it Vermin's. That guy just plain kills me.
你应该听听他们有哪些违规,赖瑞说他们该改名蟑螂餐厅。那家伙实在太搞笑了。
Rachel: Oh, hi Danny.
嗨,丹尼。
Danny: Hey guys, uh I just, wanted to invite you to the party tomorrow night.
我来请你们参加明晚的派对。
Monica: Oh, thanks! We'll try to stop by.
谢了,我们有时间就过去。
Rachel: Yeah, actually, I think I'm gonna be busy.
不过我可能有事。
Monica: You are?
是吗?
Rachel: Yeah! Remember I've got that uh, gala.
对,我上次跟你说要参加比赛。
Danny: What-what's the gala for?
什么比赛?
Rachel: Uh, it's a uh, it's a, it's a regatta gala.
赛船会。
Danny: Really! You-you sail?
你会开帆船?
Rachel: No-no, but I support it.
不会,可是我赞助比赛。
Danny: Ok, oh, hope I'll see you tomorrow night.
好吧,明晚见咯。
Monica: Ok.
好。
Danny: Take care.
保重。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Walked right into that one didn't he?
他果然用这招对吧?
Monica: What one? You-you wanted him to invite you to the party and he did.
哪一招?你希望他邀你参加派对,他也来啦。
Rachel: Yeah, but he waited until the last minute! So if I said yes, he would know I had nothing better to do than wait around for an invitation to his stupid party.
可是他等到最后一刻才来。如果我答应,他就知道,我没事可做等着接受他的邀请。
Rachel: I said, "No!", which puts me right back in the driver seat.
但是我说不去,所以还是我占上风。
Monica: Great. So the ball is in his court?
真好,所以换他出招咯?
Rachel: Ball? No, there is no ball.
出招?他没招可出了。
Monica: Hey Pheebs, you wanna join us?
菲比,你吃不吃?
Phoebe: Oh, sure, yeah. Where is this from?
好啊,哪里买的?
Monica: It's from Sun Ling's.
三林餐厅。
Phoebe: Oh, Larry just told me something about Sun Ling. Oh, no, thank you.
赖瑞跟我提过三林的菜。算了,多谢。
Ross: Joey, please!
乔伊,麻烦你!
Joey: Sorry.
对不起。
Chandler: Hello children!
嗨,孩子们!
Joey: Hey! Wanna play some foosball? Please? Okay.
要不要玩足球?求求你?好吧。
Joey: No-no, no! We have to move the table into my room, yeah! 'Cause of all the boxes. Come on!
不!游戏桌搬进我房间了,因为外面太多箱子,进来吧!
Joey: All right, I have one question. What is the deal with this?
我有个问题。这是什么东西?
Chandler: Bye-bye little puppet Joey hand?
小布偶乔伊说再见?
Joey: No, the quiet down thing!
不是,叫我闭嘴的手势!
Chandler: Oh, you mean this.
你是说这样啊。
Joey: Look, I-I-I don't know how much more of this I can take! Did you know he taped over my Baywatch tape with some show about bugs? My God! What if that'd been porn?
我不知道我还能憋多久。他竟然拿我的海滩游侠录影带,去录什么虫子。天呐!要是里面原本是a片呢?
Chandler: All right, look, you know, this maybe tough but come on, it's Ross! I survived college with him!
别激动,或许你憋得很难过,可是他是罗斯。我跟他大学四年都忍过来了。
Joey: All right, I guess I can hold out a little longer. Let's have a game.
我或许还可以再忍一阵子。来玩吧。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Chandler: No-no-no-no!
不!不!不!
Joey: Yes! !
万岁!
Ross: Uh fellas,
两位。
Chandler: Ok, so he's out of here.
他非走不可。
Joey: Um-hmm.
恩。
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: You guys got anything to eat? I just went down to Johnos for some chicken and it was closed!
这里有没有东西可吃?我刚才去强诺买鸡块,那里竟然停业了。
Phoebe: Oh, I took Larry there to eat but it was all violated. So we shut it down!
我带赖瑞去,餐厅不合规定,我们勒令他们停业。
Joey: Pheebs, if this guy keeps closing down all of our favorite places, where're we gonna eat? !
菲比,这家伙不断关掉大家喜欢去的餐馆,以后我们上哪吃饭?
Monica: I don't know, clean places?
不晓得,干净的地方?
Joey: Umm, yum!
嗯,是啊。
Monica: It's Danny.
是丹尼。
Rachel: Don't let him in! I'm supposed to be at a regatta gala.
别让他进来,我现在应该去看帆船赛了。
Monica: We'll be right there! Can't you just say it starts later?
我们马上过去!不能说大赛还没开始吗?
Rachel: What? What kind of a regatta gala starts at night? !
什么?哪种帆船在晚上比赛?
Monica: The fake kind!
假的那种!
Danny: Hey, hi, I need a ladle. You got a ladle?
嗨,我想借个勺子,你有吗?
Monica: We've a ladle.
我们有。
Danny: Thanks, see you at the party.
谢了,待会儿见。
Monica: Ok great!
好!
Phoebe: Hey, you guys, you know what Larry would say? He'd say, "See you ladle."
你们知道赖瑞会怎么回答吗?他会说,“勺后见”。
Chandler: Well, I-I-I'm done with this. You want anything Ross? Sports? International? Apartment listings?
我看完了,你要看吗,罗斯?有体育、国际、租屋版。
Ross: I'll take Sports.
我要体育版。
Joey: Mine!
我要!
Ross: All right. Uhh, International.
那就国际版好了。
Joey: Oh that's mine too! I'm Italian!
我也要!我是意大利裔!
Ross: Well, I guess I can check out those Apartment listings, even though there's never anything in here.
那就看看租屋广告吧,不过报纸上向来没好房子。
Chandler: Not even on page 7?
第7页也没有吗?
Ross: Oh yeah! You're - hey, you're right! Oh, here's an affordable place, two bedroom, close to work, ooh, it's available in five weeks!
有啊,你说得对。有个地方价钱很公道,两间卧室、上班也近。可是还要五周才能搬进去。
Chandler: What about that circled one?
圈起来的那个呢?
Ross: Oh, I-I don't know, it's kind of expensive for a studio.
不知道耶,就套房来说有点贵。
Joey: But it's available now! Isn't it?
可是现在就能搬进去。对不对?
Chandler: Yes, it is.
的确是。
Joey: Hey, let's go look at it!
我们去看看!
Ross: Ok, let's go.
好,我们走。
Chandler: There we go!
走吧。
Ross: Oh-oh-ooh, hey guys, I was wondering if you would uh, maybe chip in for some new air filters for the purifier? I mean after all, we all are using it.
对了,伙计们,可不可以大家分摊买滤芯?毕竟空气清净器大家都有用到。
Chandler: Let's go quicker.
快点走。
Joey: Yeah!
好!
Ross: Oh my God!
天啊!
Chandler: Yeah, well look at this kitchen, slash bathroom. Well that's great! You know so you can cook while in the tub.
你们看这个厨房……兼浴室。太棒了,可以一边煮饭,一边洗澡。
Joey: Somebody was using his head. Hey, let's check out the rest of the place.
房东真是太聪明了。再看看其他地方。
Ross: I think this is it. I don't know, maybe we should keep looking.
就这么大了。我们应该看看别间公寓。
Joey: But hey, Ross, this place is available now!
可是这地方马上就能搬进来!
Chandler: Yeah, you don't wanna be stuck with us for the next five weeks.
对啊,你不会愿意继续跟我们住五周。
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: So, you-you think I should go ahead and take this place?
你觉得我应该租下?
Joey: Uh it's perfect!
这里很棒啊!
Ross: How about you?
你呢?
Chandler: It's a kitchen slash bathroom.
这里有厨房兼浴室耶。
Ross: All right, I see what you guys are saying. I'll uh, I'll go downstairs fill out an application.
好吧,我懂了。我下楼填申请表。
Chandler: We are bad people.
我们是坏人。
Joey: He knew we were trying to get rid of him. He knew! You think we could get a bathtub in our kitchen?
他知道我们想赶他走。他知道了!我们厨房能不能装浴缸?
Larry: Hey, ready for dinner?
要去吃饭了吗?
Phoebe: Ooh, absolutely!
当然!
Larry: Great! Uh you wanted to go the Italian place down on Bleaker Street right?
很好。你上次不是说要去布里克街,那家意大利餐厅?
Phoebe: Ooh, I love that place! So, no.
我爱死那里了!所以……不行。
Larry: How about Mama Lisettie's?
“李赛提老妈”呢?
Phoebe: Enh. Sure!
呃,没问题!
Larry: I wonder how long that milk's been setting out.
不知道那瓶牛奶放多久了?
Phoebe: Oh, no, no, this place is totally healthy! That- this milk is mine. I bought this, today, cause I was thirsty for milk, you know.
这地方非常干净。那瓶牛奶是我的。今天买的,我突然想喝牛奶。
Phoebe: Ok, let's go.
我们走吧。
Larry: Hey, buddy! You familiar with the uh Section 11-B of the Health Code that requires all refuse material be taken out the back exit?
老兄。你知道卫生规则11条B款吗?垃圾应该从后门拿出去。
Gunther: But then I'd have to go all the way around the dry cleaner place.
可是这样就得从干洗店绕路。
Larry: Oh, so you're saying you'd choose convenience over health? !
你宁可方便也不顾卫生?
Gunther: Would you be interested in a...free coffee?
请你喝咖啡好吗?
Phoebe: Ok, stop! Larry, ok, can't you just be Larry and not Larry the health inspector guy?
赖瑞,别这样。你能不能别老想着工作?
Phoebe: You know I mean it was really exciting at first but now it's like, ok, so where are we gonna eat ever?
一开始还很刺♥激,现在简直哪家餐厅也去不了。
Larry: Well, I suppose I could, give him a warning.
不然我口头警告他好了。
Phoebe: Thank you. Ok, go! Go! Go! Now, if after dinner you still really need to bust someone, I know a hot dog vendor who picks his nose.
谢谢,快走啊!要是吃饱饭后你还想抓人,我知道哪个热狗摊老板喜欢挖鼻子。
Joey: Maybe, maybe we did a good thing, helping Ross get back on his feet!
搞不好我们做的是好事,帮助罗斯早点恢复正常。
Chandler: Yes, that was a nice place!
况且那地方实在不错!
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Chandler: Not a lot of closet space, but he can just hang his stuff out the window in a bag!
虽然柜子不多,不过可以用袋子装好挂在窗外。
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Chandler: What are we gonna do?
现在该怎么办?
Joey: I don't know. Maybe pizza?
不知道。要吃披萨吗?
Chandler: About Ross!
我说的是罗斯!
Joey: Oh! Oh!
噢噢!
Joey: Hello! Oh, yeah! It's the apartment manager; Ross put us down as references. Ross is the greatest guy you'll ever meet! Yeah, he's very reliable.
喂。我是,是公寓经理,罗斯填我们当介绍人。罗斯绝对是好人,这人非常可靠。
Chandler: Of course he has a big huge dog! That uh, barks into the night. Well, who doesn't love dogs? Ah, he's a tap dancer! Yes, some would say that is a lost art.
不过他养了一只大狗!半夜叫个不停。是啊,谁不喜欢狗啊?他是个踢踏舞者,这的确是失传的艺术。
Chandler: He's a pimp! There you go! Yes, he's a pimp. He's a big, tap dancing pimp! Hello?
他是男妓!没错,就是男妓。他是会跳踢踏舞的男妓!喂?
Rachel: Ok honey. I'm ready.
我准备好了。
Monica: What are you doing?
你想干什么?
Rachel: I am gonna wander into the party and I will be all you know: " Ooh I don't need this. I'm coming from a regatta gala."
我要晃进派对,装做一副刚从帆船赛回来的样子。
Monica: Did you get this out of a book?
你这是从书上学来的吗?
Rachel: Monica, honey, this is as real as it gets.
亲爱的莫妮卡,书如人生啊。
Rachel: Shh-shh! this is never gonna work. He's right there.
该死,这可不行,他就站在那里。
Monica: So just go over and say hi.
去打声招呼就行啦。
Rachel: No, I have to go downstairs, come back up as if I'm coming home from the regatta gala. Ok? So just go distract him. But don't be sexy.
不行,我得从楼下走上来,假装我刚从外面回来。你去引开他的注意力,但是别太性感。
Monica: Hey, Danny!
丹尼!
Danny: Hey! What's going on?
怎么样?
Monica: Oh, it's a great party! Great food. Oh! You know, most parties, it's uh, it's all chips and salsa, chips and salsa. So umm, what's this?
这个派对真不错,食物也很好。大部分派对都只有薯片、沙拉,薯片、沙拉。这是什么?
Danny: Salad.
沙拉。
Monica: Ooooh! And-and-and what-what's this?
这又是什么?
Danny: Bread. Aren't you, aren't you a chef?
面包。你不是厨师吗?
Danny: Hey! Rachel!
嘿,瑞秋!
Rachel: Hey! Oh right, tonight was your party.
对了,你今晚要办派对。
Danny: Oh wow, you look great! I'm-I'm glad you could make it.
你穿得真漂亮,幸好你赶回来了。
Rachel: Oh yeah, well you know, the gala had to end sometime.
比赛总不能没完没了。
Danny: Don't go anywhere, be right back.
你别走开,我马上回来。
Rachel: Yeah, sure. All right, whose court is the ball in now?
没问题。你说现在换谁出招啦?
Monica: I-I thought there wasn't a ball.
你不是说他没招可出?
Rachel: Come on! He's glad that I came, he doesn't want me to go anywhere, balls flying all over the place!
拜托,他很高兴我来了,而且还叫我别走开。我们两个现在是你来我往。
Danny: Rachel, this is my friend Tom. This is the girl I told you about.
瑞秋,这是我朋友汤姆。这就是我跟你提过的小姐。
Rachel: Oh, come on! You tell people about me?
拜托,你跟人提过我?
Danny: You two could really hit it off! I'm gonna go mingle.
你们一定会一拍即合的!我回♥派对了。
Tom: So you work at Bloomingdale's, huh? My mom calls it Bloomies.
你在布鲁明戴尔百货上班?我妈妈称呼那里是“布明儿”。
Rachel: Yeah, ok, at ease solider!
真不错,稍息,大兵!
Tom: I'm sorry?
什么?
Rachel: No, it's all right, you can just drop the act tommy. I know what's going on here. You're Danny's wing-man right? You guys are best buds. Frat bros!
没关系,汤姆,你别装了,我知道你们搞什么鬼。你是丹尼的舵手对不对?你们交情老、感情好!
Tom: I'm gonna go talk to uh, a friend.
我要去……找朋友。
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, you-you go talk to your friend. Go tell him, "Nice try."
请便,去找你朋友吧。告诉他,“这招漂亮”。
Rachel: Man! You know, he just keeps lobbing them up and I just keep knocking them right out of the park!
他真是出招连连,不过我可是招招都破!
Monica: I think I need a drink.
我想喝杯饮料。
Rachel: Yeah!
我也要!
Chandler: 98.99.100. Ok, go!
9♥8、99、100!走吧。
Joey: Dude, I'm telling ya, I'm fine!
告诉你,我没问题!
Chandler: Here we go! Here we go!
我扶住你了!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: So I uh, I didn't get that apartment. Some problem with my application.
我没租到那间公寓,我的申请出了状况。
Joey: You're kidding!
不可能吧?
Chandler: You're kidding, no!
不会吧?
Ross: Yeah. But, the good news is that Phoebe said that I could stay at her place for a while. So...
不过菲比答应让我搬去跟她住……
Joey: But you can't stay with Phoebe, Ross! We're-we're roomiers!
你不能住菲比家,我们可是室友耶。
Ross: Look, you guys don't need me here taking up all your space.
我不能再占用你们的公寓。
Joey: Well, we got plenty of space! There-there's still some over there by-by that speaker. Please, just stay!
反正这里大得很,喇叭旁边还有空地。住下来吧!
Chandler: Yeah!
对。
Ross: Are you guys sure about this?
你们确定?
Joey: Definitely!
当然。
Chandler: Yes! Ross, you have to stay!
罗斯,你非住下来不可!
Ross: All right.
好吧,
Joey: All right!
好吧,
Chandler: All right, buddy!
就这么办!
Ross: So I'm a pimp huh?
我是男妓对吧?
Ross: It's ok! Look, I know that sometimes I can be a pain in the ass, but you just have to talk to me.
算了,我知道我有时候很惹人烦,不过你们可以直说。
Ross: Tell me if something is bothering you ok? And for my part I'll really do everything I can to keep my annoying habits you know just...
明白告诉我哪里做得不好,我可以尽量改掉惹人嫌的习♥惯,只要你们……
Chandler: Well, I see you've had a very productive day. Don't you think the cowboy hat is a little much?
显然你今天过得很充实,不过戴牛仔帽也太过了吧?
Ross: Come on, it's fun!
进来一起玩!
Chandler: All right!
好吧!
Chandler:Isn't this a woman's hat?
这不是女人的帽子吗?
Joey: Dude, stop talking crazy and make us some tea!
别说疯话了,给我们泡茶!


《老友记》本章剧本下载