老友记 第五季 第十集

FriendsS05E10

Part1

2019年8月19日 23:40 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 5 Episode 10: The one With The Inappropriate Sister.


老友记第5季第10集:兄妹“情”。

Joey: What're you doing?
你在做什么?
Ross: I...reorganized the fridge. See, uh, bottom shelf: meats and dairy. Middle shelf: fruits and vegetables. And top shelf: expired products.
我重新整理过冰箱。最底下放肉跟奶制品,中间放水果蔬菜,最上面放过期食物。
Joey: Why are you doing this?
你做这个干嘛?
Ross: Because I am bored...Out of my mind. I've already been to the bank, the post office, and the dry cleaners.
因为我无聊到快抓狂了,我已经去过银行、邮局、干洗店。
Joey: Dude, you just described seven days worth of stuff. You gotta spread it out a little, you know? Haven't you ever been unemployed?
老兄,你做完了我一周的工作。你要放轻松一点,难道你从来没失业过?
Ross: Hey, I am not unemployed. I'm on sabbatical!
我不是失业,只是进修中。(有安息之意)
Joey: Hey, don't get religious on me, ok. A guy in your position needs to be a little better at relaxing. You know.
少跟我传教。你应该练习放轻松。
Joey: Why do you think we have the comfortable chairs? Huh? Look, come here...sit down. Ready? Watch Ahh! And then Ohh, yeah! Huh?
不然我们家怎么会有安乐椅?过来……坐下准备好没?仔细看了然后……真好!
Ross: So what, we just sit?
就光坐着?
Joey: Ohh, no, no. We're not gonna just sit. Watch.
当然不是,不只是坐着,看好了。
Chandler: Hello, Chandler Bing.
我是钱德·宾。
Joey: Hello Mr. Bing...I love you.
宾先生,我爱你。
Chandler: Alright, whoever this is, stop calling me! It's been six months! It's not funny!
不管你是谁,别再打了!你已经骚扰我六个月了,一点也不好笑!
Joey: I can see you Mr. Bing. You look sexy in your new suit.
宾先生,我看得到你。你穿新西装真性感。
Chandler: Leave me alone! For the love of God, leave me alone!
求你看在上帝的份上,别再骚扰我了!
Joey: And that's Wednesday. Ohh.
这只是周三的乐子。
Phoebe: Hey, you guys, guess what?
伙计们,猜怎么了。
Chandler: The British are coming?
英国人要打来啦?
Phoebe: Ohh, you and your ways. Since it's Christmastime. I'm gonna be one of those people collecting donations.
你的笑话真冷。圣诞节快到了,我要负责去募捐。
All: Ohh.
喔。
Phoebe: Yeah, I already have my bell and later on I get my bucket.
我已经拿到铃铛,过几天就能拿到募捐筒。
Chandler: Ohh.
哦。
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna be out there spreading joy to the people. I mean, last year, I spread a littlejoy but not really enough. So, this year, I'm gonna do the whole city.
我要散播欢乐给大家。去年散播的不够多,今年一定要让全纽约都感受到。
Monica: You know, I knew a girl in high school who did that. She was very popular.
我有个高中同学也做了这样的事,结果成了红人。
Phoebe: That's weird. You're starting to sound a lot like Chandler lately.
怪了,你说话的口气跟钱德越来越像。
Chandler & Monica: That is so not true.
胡说八道。
Joey: So Pheebs, where are you doing all your bell ringing?
菲比,你要去哪里摇铃?
Phoebe: Ohh, they gave me a great spot. Right by Macy's.
我分到梅西百货旁当红位子。
Phoebe: Yeah, they hardly ever give such a good corner to a rookie, but I'm the only one who can sing "MerryChristmas", in 25 languages. I lied!
新人很少分到这位子,可是只有我会用25种语言说圣诞快乐。我说谎的。
Rachel: Oh my god. Ok you guys, here's Danny. Watch. Just watch this. See? ! Still pretending he's not interested.
天啊,丹尼在那边,你们看!看见没?还在假装对我没兴趣。
Rachel: Ok, he's coming over. Just pretend like we don't know him. We've forgotten who he is.
他走过来了,大家装不认识他,忘记他是谁。
Danny: Hey guys. All minus
你们好。
Rachel: Hey Danny.
丹尼。
Rachel: Oh, Danny! Hey!
丹尼!嗨!
Monica: Oh, God. Danny? You know Rachel? She's-she's nice. She's not bad to look at, right?
丹尼,你认得瑞秋吧?她人很好,长得也不赖吧?
Rachel: Thanks, Mon.
谢了,莫妮卡。
Danny: Well, of course.
当然啦。
Monica: Do you wanna go out on a date with her?
你要不要跟她约会?
Rachel: Monica? !
莫妮卡!
Danny: Ab-absolutely! Is Friday ok?
好啊,周五可以吗?
Monica: Friday is perfect, she can't wait.
非常好,她等不及要赴约。
Danny: On the date, I will be able to talk to her directly, right? See you Friday.
约会时,我可以直接跟她说话吧?周五见。
Rachel: Ok. What the hell was that? You know what? Don't answer me. I have a date with Danny.
你搞什么啊?算了,不用说了。我要跟丹尼约会咯。
Chandler: All right, it's 4:30. I guess my lunch break is over. What're you guys gonna do?
已经4点半,午休该结束了。你们等下要干嘛?
Ross: Well I guess if you're going back to work I'll probably just hang out. You know, make some calls.
既然你要回去上班,我们大概一起打几个电话吧。
Chandler: Cool.
酷。
Joey: How can I not get the part? The play was about a 29-year-old Italian actor from Queens.
我怎么会落选?主角就是出身皇后区的29岁意大利演员。
Estelle: Well, Telia Shire suddenly became available.
泰莉雅雪儿突然有空。
Joey: She's a woman!
她是女人耶!
Estelle: What can I say? She nailed it.
你要我说什么?人家就是有办法。
Joey: Ok, is there anything else?
好吧,还有什么戏份?
Estelle: Well, you're just gonna say no again but...gay porn.
你一定又会拒绝…… 同性恋a片?
Phoebe: Happy Holidays. Feliz Navidad. Allô! and Merry Christmas. Ohh thank you sir. Here's some joy.
佳节快乐。圣诞快乐(西班牙文)。嗨(法文),圣诞快乐!谢谢你,祝你幸福。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Come to see how it's going.
我来看看你做得如何。
Phoebe: Well, it's going ok.
很顺利。
Monica: Well good, here, let me help you out.
那好,我顺便捐点钱。
Phoebe: Oh, thanks!
谢谢!
Monica: Yeah!
当然!
Phoebe: Wow!
哇哦!
Phoebe: That is a new suede jacket? It looks really expensive.
新的鹿皮外套?好像很贵。
Monica: Yeah. I...guess.
是不便宜。
Phoebe: Just get your nails done?
你刚去做指甲?
Monica: Yes Phoebe, but this is all I have. Ok?
对,我只剩这些钱了。
Phoebe: Ok! Thanks! Happy Holidays, here's your joy.
谢啦,佳节快乐,祝你幸福。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢。
Phoebe: Thank you! Happy Holidays. Wait, you can't take the money out.
谢谢,佳节愉快。等等,只能捐钱不能拿。
The Man: I'm making change. I need change for the bus.
我跟你换零钱搭公车。
Phoebe: But, can't you leave the dollar? This money is for the poor.
拿零钱就好,其他钱是要救济穷人的。
The Man: I'm poor! I gotta take the bus!
我就是穷人,而且还得搭公车!
Phoebe: Ok, Seasons Greetings and everything, but still...
佳节愉快,可是你不能……
The Man: Bite me, Blondie!
咬我啊,小妞!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm gonna give him something besides joy, just...
除了祝他幸福,我还要……
Joey: That part was perfect for me! I can't believe I didn't get it!
那个角色根本就是为我而写!结果我竟然落选!
Ross: I'm sorry, man. Hey, you know what you should do? You should make something happen for yourself.
很遗憾。你知道该怎么做吗?你要自己创造机会。
Ross: You know, like-like write a play. Write a movie! Huh? I mean, what about those Good Will Hunting guys?
例如写个戏剧或者电影剧本。就像《心灵捕手》里的那两个角色。
Joey: Come on Ross, be realistic, you know? If I did write something, yeah, what are the chances I could getthose guys to star in it?
罗斯,少作白日梦了。就算我写出剧本,哪有办法请到他们出演啊?
Joey: Wait a second, I could star in it!
有了,我可以自己主演!
Ross: Or that.
也可以。
Joey: I can't write! You know I mean I-I-I'm an actor. I could-I could act, like a writer. Here.
我不会写剧本!我是演员,我可以装成编剧。
Joey: But see? Nada. I don't have the discipline that takes, you know? I can't do it.
不过……什么也写不出来。我不像编剧一样有纪律,我办不到。
Ross: I'll help you. Yeah, I'll make up a schedule and make sure you stick to it. And plus, it'll give me something to do.
我可以帮你。帮你订出时间表,盯着你乖乖照做。我自己也有事做了。
Joey: Really? You'd-you'd do that for me? ! Ross: Yeah!
真的?你愿意帮我?对!
Joey: Thanks!
谢谢。
Ross: All right, we'll start off slow. The only thing you have to do tonight is come up with the name of your main character.
一开始慢慢来,今晚之前只要想好主角名字。
Joey: Done!
好了。
Ross: And it can't be Joey.
不可以是乔伊。
Joey: It's not.
不是。
Ross: Or Joseph.
也不能是乔瑟夫。
Joey: Oh.
哦。
Monica: Hi, what's up?
你怎么啦?
Rachel: I just saw Danny getting on the subway with a girl and he had his arm around her.
我刚看到丹尼跟女生搭地铁,他还搂着她。
Monica: Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
我真为你难过。
Rachel: Well you should be, this is all your fault! You meddled in our relationship!
你的确该难过,一切都要怪你!谁叫你插手我们的感情世界!
Monica: You had no relationship!
你们根本没在一起!
Rachel: No, but I was doing my thing and everything was going according to the plan!
不过我已经拟好计划,一切都按部就班进行中。
Monica: Oh, God, stop with the plan! All right, so what, so what if you saw him with a girl? Who cares? ! That doesn't mean anything!
拜托别再提你的什么计划!你看到他跟女生在一起又如何,他们不见得是情人。
Monica:Now look, you're gonna go out on a date with Danny and you're gonna be so charming he's gonna forgetall about that stupid subway girl.
你就快跟丹尼约会,到时你可以迷得他忘记地铁那个蠢妞。
Rachel: She was kinda stupid. You're right. All right, I'm just gonna go on the date. I'm just gonna go on the date. That is the new plan.
那女生的确很蠢。你说得对,好,我就去约会。我会去赴约,这就是我的新计划。
Monica: Hurry!
快点!
Joey: Hey, how do you spell suspicious?
“多疑”怎么写?
Chandler: Why?
干嘛?
Joey: Because I think this character is gonna be suspicious about stuff.
因为这个角色很“多疑”。
Chandler: Yes! Chandler Bing, 7! Chandler Bing, 0.
太棒了!钱德宾7分,钱德宾0分。
Joey: You're driving me crazy with that!
看你玩那个都快让我疯了!
Chandler: Ok, I'll stop.
我不玩就是了。
Joey: No, don't stop! Move the bowl further away! Ross could make that shot!
继续玩,碗拿远一点,连罗斯都投得进!
Joey: Well, you suck! But at least you suck at a man's game now.
真是逊毙了,不过至少你进了成人组。
Chandler: You wanna play?
要不要玩?
Joey: Chandler, I can't be playing games, Ross is gonna be home soon. And I have to write five whole pages if I'm gonna stick to his schedule.
我不能跟你玩,罗斯就快回来了。按照他的时间表,我今天应该写完5页。
Chandler: Well, so uh, play for the next 30 minutes and then you can write until he gets home.
你可以先玩30分钟,再继续用功到他回家。
Joey: All right! But uh, listen, what'd you say we uh crank it up a notch?
好吧!不过规则应该更困难。
Chandler: I'm intrigued.
愿闻其详。
Joey: All right, all we need is a little lighter fluid.
要先找到可燃性液体。
Chandler: Ok, but be careful ok, because I wanna get our security deposit back.
好,不过你小心点,我还想拿回房租订金。
Joey: Yeah, I think we said goodbye to that when we invented hammer darts.
我们之前发明铁锤标枪时,就已经拿不回来了。
Chandler: Do you even remember which part of the wall is not spackle?
你记得哪面墙壁没补过吗?
Joey: Uh yeah, right here.
记得,这里。
Phoebe: Thank you, Happy Holiday.
谢谢,佳节愉快。
Phoebe: No, that's trash. Young lady, no, you can't...Hey! Stop that young lady, she donated trash!
小姐,那可是垃圾,不可以……别这样,小姐,她竟然捐垃圾!
Phoebe: Hey! The charity is on fire! Help! Oh good! Thank you, I need that. Whoa! What is this? ! It's nine o'clock in the morning!
募捐筒着火了,来人啊!太好了,谢谢,我正需要!那是什么鬼东西?现在才早上9点耶!
Ross: All right. A room. A man enters, he looks suspicious.
我看看,场景,房间,一名男子满脸狐疑地走进来。
Ross: That's it? Joey, you're supposed to have five pages done by now! Including an exciting incident! And what is, and what is all this? ! The official rule book of Fireball.
就这样?乔伊,你今天应该写5页,还包括一个高♥潮。这是什么?大火球游戏规则。
Joey: Yeah, that's the uh, the game we were playing there.
我们刚在玩这游戏。
Chandler: Oh yeah, it's great! See you take a tennis ball, a bowl, and lighter fluid Op! Op!
很好玩,道具就是一颗网球,一个碗、可燃液体。噗噗。
Ross: This is helping your career? ! Huh? I thought you wanted to be an actor, not the creator of crazy lawsuit game!
这对你的事业有帮助吗?你是要当演员,不是发明危险游戏!
Joey: You're right, you're right, I'll, get back to work.
你说得对,我该工作了。
Ross: And shame on you! You should know better, Joey needs to work. Now come on!
为你感到惭愧,你应该懂事点,乔伊应该要工作。振作点。
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: No! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! You can have this back when the five pages are done! Ahh!
不行,等你写完5页才还你。
Danny: I had a really nice time tonight.
我今晚很开心。
Rachel: So did I.I'm really glad Monica asked us out.
我也是。幸好莫妮卡约我们出来。
Danny: I'd love to ask you in, but uh, my sister's visiting and I think she's asleep on the couch.
我很想请你进去,不过我妹来住我家,她可能睡在沙发上了。
Rachel: Your sister? Your sister's asleep on the couch? Ohhh! I saw her with you on the subway and now she'sasleep on the couch!
你妹妹?睡在沙发上?我上次看到你们搭地铁,现在她还睡在你沙发上!
Danny's Sister: Oh, I thought I heard you.
我猜就是你。
Danny: Oh hey, great, you're up. Rachel, this is my sister Krista. Krista, this is Rachel.
太好了,你起床了。瑞秋,这是我妹妹克莉丝塔。克莉丝塔,这是瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨。
Krista: Nice to meet you. I wish you'd told me we were having company, I'd fix myself up!
很高兴认识你。你应该告诉我要带朋友回来,害我穿得邋里邋遢。
Danny: Like it would help.
有区别吗?
Krista: You are so bad!
你真坏!
Danny & Krista: You are!
你才是,你才是……!
Danny: You are so dead! I'm gonna get you.
你完蛋了,我要教训你一顿。
Rachel: Uh, it was very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Phoebe: Nobody! Nobody respects the bucket! You wouldn't believe what people put in here! Look! Ok, does this look like a garbage can to you?
没有人,没一个人尊重募捐筒。大家都丢些莫名其妙的东西,你觉得这像垃圾桶吗?
Monica: No.
不像。
Phoebe: Does it look like an ashtray?
像烟灰缸吗?
Monica: No.
不像。
Phoebe: Does it look like a urinal?
像尿桶吗?
Monica: Eww!
呃!
Ross: So Pheebs, you're gonna go back out there or what?
菲比,你还要回去募捐吗?
Phoebe: Well, yeah! But I'm not gonna take anymore crap. Ok? No more Mrs. Nice Bucket!
当然,不过我受够了。再也不当募捐好好小姐。
Monica: Yeah, good for you. You know you're tough, you lived on the street.
加油,你在街上流浪过,够悍。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm gonna go back to being Street Phoebe.
我要当回街霸菲比。
Phoebe: Yeah! Oh but, you know what? I can't go totally back because Street Phoebe really wouldn't be friends with you guys. Sorry.
不过我也不能彻底变回去,街霸菲比不可能跟你们做朋友的。
Rachel: Hey, umm, can I ask you guys something?
嗨,可以问个问题吗?
Monica and Ross: Sure.
当然。
Rachel: Uh, I don't have any brothers so I don't know, but uh, did you guys wrestle?
我没有兄弟,实在不了解,你们会打来打去吗?
Ross: Oh-oh, yeah.
当然会。
Monica: All the time. In fact, I was undefeated.
常常,而且我从没输过。
Ross: Uh, you weighed 200 pounds.
因为你以前200多磅。
Monica: Still, I was quick as a cat.
不过我还是跟猫咪一样矫健。
Rachel: Well, I met Danny's sister yesterday, and uh that was actually the girl on the subway.
我昨天碰到丹尼的妹妹,就是跟他一起搭地铁的那个。
Monica: Oh, you're kidding.
真的假的?
Rachel: And yeah, they were very you know...wrestley. But, I guess that's normal?
他们非常……会扭打,这样正常吗?
Monica: We don't, we don't wrestle now.
我们现在不会这样了。
Ross: Yeah, not since I got too strong for you.
自从我长大变壮后就不打了。
Monica: Too strong for me?
长大变壮?
Ross: Yeah.
对。
Monica: You wanna go right now? 'Cause I'll take you right now, buddy! You wanna go?
你要比划一下吗?我可以立刻打败你,信不信?
Ross: Oh, fine.
没问题。
Monica: Ready? Wrestle!
预备!开始!
Rachel: Ok, you know what uh, actually, that's great. That helps a lot. Thanks.
这个嘛……很好,谢谢你们帮了大忙。
Chandler: Guys, come on! Let's go! The puck drops in 20 minutes! Come on, Joe!
赶快走,20分后就要开打了。乔伊,快点!
Ross: Joey's not going.
乔伊不能去。
Joey: I didn't finish my five pages.
我还没写完5页。
Chandler: Well, why can't you finish them tomorrow?
明天再写不就成了?
Ross: Because tomorrow he's redoing yesterday's pages.
因为他明天要修改昨天的5页。
Joey: Yesterday's pages did not reflect my best work.
我昨天写的有待改进。
Chandler: Why don't you cut him a little slack? Ok? Maybe if he relaxes a little bit, he'll get some more done.
别再逼他,让他透口气,搞不好会写得更好。
Ross: I think he's been relaxing enough, thanks to you and Fireball.
他已经透够多气了,这都要感谢你跟大火球。
Joey: Dude, you think Fireball's relaxing, you obviously've never played.
玩大火球可是很紧张,显然你没玩过。
Chandler: The only reason you're doing this to Joey is because you're bored. Ok, it's not his fault that you're unemployed.
你拼命压榨乔伊,是因为你自己没事做。又不是乔伊害你失业的。
Ross: I am not unemployed. I'm on sabbatical!
我不是失业,只是进修中。
Joey: Look, look, guys, don't fight.
你们别吵架。
Ross: And the reason I'm doing this, is because I, am Joey's friend. And if you were a good friend, you'd bedoing the same thing.
我之所以这么做,是因为我是乔伊的朋友。如果你也是他朋友,就该学学我。
Chandler: Oh, so being a good friend means acting like a total jerk?
当朋友就得这么混帐?
Ross: If it does, then you're an amazing friend of mine.
要是真如你所说,你可真是我第一号好友。
Joey: Hey-hey guys, hey! How about we settle this over a friendly game of Fireball? Huh? I'll go unhook the smoke detectors!
别吵了,大家玩场大火球决胜负!我去拆掉防火警铃!
Ross: How about we settle this right now! There! Now, no one's going to the game. Ha-ha-ha!
现在就做个了断,好了,谁也不准去。
Chandler: I paid for those tickets!
门票是我买的!
Ross: No you didn't. You said you would, but you never did!
才怪,你每次都说要付钱,却一次也没做过。
Chandler: Oh yeah!
也对。
Danny: So, we finally get to the top of the mountain and airhead here forgets the camera!
我们终于爬到山顶,结果这个笨蛋竟然忘了相机。
Joey: Oh, you know that same thing happened to me one time.
我也发生过这种事情。
Chandler: When did that happen to you?
你什么时候发生过?
Joey: Don't you remember when we were jogging in the park, we saw that really pretty bird and I wanted to take a picture, but, I didn't have my camera!
上次我们到公园慢跑,看到一只小鸟,我刚想拍下来,发现竟然没带相机!
Chandler: Ok. First of all, chasing the Churro guy isn't jogging.
也对,不过追小贩可不算慢跑。
Krista: Oh, this is so good you've got to try it.
超好吃,你一定要吃一口。
Danny: Oh, damn! I got it on my pants.
糟糕,裤子沾到了。
Krista: Here, I'll get it.
我来擦。
Krista: We'd better take these off upstairs or that stain's gonna set.
最好上楼换件裤子,否则以后洗不掉。
Danny: Yep. I wanted wear these on our date tonight.
而且我今晚约会还要穿。
Rachel: Oh, great!
真好。
Chandler: Ok, bye! Oh my God!
再见,上帝呀!
Monica: That was unbelievable!
不可思议!
Rachel: Ok, see? I told you!
看吧,我早说过了!
Joey: Yeah, wow, sorry Rach.
可怜的瑞秋。
Chandler: I don't believe they're brother and sister.
我不相信他们是兄妹。
Joey: They're brother and sister?
他们是兄妹?
Chandler: So I guess you're gonna have to cancel your date huh?
看来你得取消约会了。
Monica: And call their mother.
而且还要打电话给他们老妈。
Phoebe: Oh whoa-whoa-whoa! Wait a minute, open your hand, let me take a look. Quarter. Dime. Lint? Not interested in that. What's this? Canadian coin? Get outta here!
等一下,手张开给我检查,两毛五、一毛、线头?不要。这是什么?加拿大硬币?滚!
Phoebe: Whoa! No drinks near the bucket! Set it down over there and then you can make a contribution!
不准在募捐筒旁边喝东西!先放在那边才准捐款。
Phoebe: And you can leave the hurt bunny look over there too! Hi Bob! I thought I told you to get outta here!
少装一副可怜兮兮的样子。嗨,鲍伯!不是叫你滚了吗?
Bob: Uh, Phoebe we've been getting complaints and uh, we're gonna move you to a less high-profile spot.
菲比,我们接到投诉,所以要调你离开。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Bob: Umm, Ginger's gonna take over this corner.
以后这里由金杰负责。
Phoebe: That chick can't handle my corner.
这小妞才没这能耐。
Bob: Look, either you leave, or we remove you.
你不走,我们就得赶你走。
Phoebe: Fine. All right, I'll give you one pointer. Look out for that bitch.
好。提醒你一下,注意那个臭婆娘。
Danny: Oh, hey Rach! I thought we said seven?
瑞秋,不是约7点吗?
Rachel: Yeah uh, you know what uh, let's skip it.
今天就算了。
Danny: What? ! Why? !
什么?为什么?
Rachel: Umm, look, you-you and your sister seem to have umm, a very special bond, and...
你们兄妹似乎……非常要好。
Danny: Oh great! That special bond again! Why do women have such a problem with the fact that I'm close withmy sister?
太好了,又说这句话!我跟我妹感情好,又是哪里让女人看不顺眼了?
Rachel: Well, ok, look. I don't- listen, I don't know what's going on here but let's...
听我说,我不知道事实真相……
Danny: Do-do you, do you have brothers?
你有兄弟吗?
Rachel: No, I've two sisters. But one of them has a very masculine energy.
没有,我有两个姐妹。其中一个很像男人婆。
Danny: Are you close with them?
你们要好吗?
Rachel: No, no, they're not very nice people.
没有,她们不是好人。
Danny: Ok, listen, I really like you. Ok? I think this could go somewhere. So what if I'm close to my family, you're gonna let that stand in the way of us?
我很喜欢你。应该可以顺利交往,我是跟家人感情深厚,别为了这个妨碍到咱俩。
Rachel: Well, uh, I don't know. See when-when you put it that way you know it does sort of...
我也不知道……如果你这么说的话……
Krista: Danny! Hurry up! The bath is getting cold!
丹尼快点,洗澡水快凉了!
Danny: What?
怎么了?
Rachel: Yeah, ok, I'll see you later.
我先走了。
Chandler: Oh hey! There's some kids playing in the street, you wanna go down there, give them a project, ruin their day?
路上有小孩在玩耍,你要不要去叫他们写作业,毁了他们的一天?
Ross: Hey, if they have a ball maybe you can stick razor blades in it and teach them a new game, Gonna Need Stitches Ball.
如果你手边有球,就可以插上剃刀,教他们玩“杀人球”。
Joey: Hey, guys! I was at the library all morning and I already finished my five pages for today!
我整个早上都待在图书馆,已经写完今天的5页了。
Ross: Hay!
嗨!
Chandler: Great! Now, we can go to the Rangers game! Last night!
好,我们可以去看,昨晚的骑兵队比赛了!
Joey: No dude, Ross tore up the tickets!
不行,门票给罗斯撕掉了!
Ross: I guess when you don't have so many distractions, it's easier for you to focus. Huh?
没有让你分心的事情,就比较容易专心吧?
Chandler: Yeah or also when you don't have somebody breathing down your neck ALL THE LIVELONG DAY!
没人整天跟在你屁♥股后面,也比较得心应手吧?
Joey: Yeah, well, that's fine, but the important thing is that I finished it. And uh, I think it's really good, but you know it'd really help me is if I could hear it. So, would you guys read it for me?
随便你们说什么,重要的是我写完了。而且写得还不错,不过你们帮忙念台词,才是帮大忙。可不可以帮个忙?
Chandler: Yeah all right.
好吧。
Ross: All right.
好。
Joey: Ok. "It's a typical New York City apartment. Two guys are hanging out." Ross
“一间普通的纽约公寓”,“两个男人正在家里”,罗斯。
Ross: Hey man.
嗨!
Chandler: What is up?
有什么事?
Ross: About yesterday, I was really wrong. I am sorry.
昨天是我错了,对不起。
Chandler: No, it was me. I'm sorry. I overreacted.
我才该道歉,我反应过头了。
Ross: Maybe it was both of us, but we had our best friend's interest...But we had our best friend's interestat heart.
或许我们都有错……反正我们都是为了朋友……我们都是为了朋友好。
Chandler: Could I be more sorry.
我更要说对不起。
Ross: I don't know, I am one sorry paleontologist.
我才是该道歉的古生物学家。
Ross: All right Joey, we-we get it. I'm sorry.
乔伊,我们懂了,对不起。
Chandler: I'm sorry too.
我也该道歉。
Joey: Oh no! No-no, keep reading! The good part's coming up. Keep going.
你们要继续读下去,精采的才要上场,继续念。
Ross: I am sorry, Chandler.
对不起,钱德。
Chandler: I am sorry, Ross.
对不起,罗斯。
Joey: A handsome man enters. Hey! How's it going guys? I don't know what you two were talking about, but I would just like to say thanks to both of you.
“帅哥上场”。嗨!不知道你们在谈什么?不过我要向你们两位道谢。
Joey: You, you wouldn't let me give up on myself, and you, well you co-created Fireball. The end.
你让我不放弃自己。你,你与我一起创造了大火球。“剧终”。
Chandler: This took you all day? !
这就花了你一整天?
Joey: No, no, this only took five minutes. I spent the rest of the day coming up with new, Ultimate Fireball. Ha-ha!
没有,我只写了5分钟。其他时间都在写“终极大火球”游戏规则。
Joey: Ok, it's a typical New York City apartment. Two girls are just hanging out. Go.
场景在一般纽约公寓,屋内有两个女生。开始。
Monica: Hi, how are you doing Kelly?
嗨,凯莉,你好吗?
Rachel: I'm doing just fine! God, Tiffany, you smell so great!
我很好!提芬妮,天呐,你今天好香!
Monica: It's my new perfume. Why don't you come closer where you can really appreciate it?
我喷了新香水,你过来一点才闻得仔细。
Rachel: Oh, you know Joey, you are sick!
乔伊,你这大变态!
Monica: This is disgusting!
真恶心。
Rachel: I'm not reading this!
我才不要念。
Joey: What? ! Wait-wait-wait! The handsome man was about to enter!
等等……那帅哥就要进来了!


《老友记》本章剧本下载