老友记 第五季 第十四集

FriendsS05E14

Part1

2019年8月20日 02:37 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 5 Episode 14: The one Where Everyone Finds Out.


老友记第5季第14集:恍然大悟。

Phoebe: Oh hey, you guys, look! Ugly Naked Guy is putting stuff in boxes!
你们看,丑裸男在收拾东西!
Rachel: I'd say from the looks of it, our naked buddy is moving.
看样子我们的裸友要搬家了。
Ross: Ironically, most of the boxes seem to be labeled clothes.
讽刺的是大部分的箱子,都标示着“衣服”。
Rachel: Ohh, I'm gonna miss that big old squishy butt.
我会怀念那个松软的大屁♥股。
Chandler: And we're done with the chicken fried rice.
鸡肉炒饭没了。
Ross: Hey! Hey! If he's moving, maybe I should try to get his place!
如果他要搬走,我可以去把那里租下来!
All: Oh Yes! Great idea!
好主意!
Ross: It would be so cool to live across from you guys!
跟你们遥遥相对多好玩啊!
Joey: Hey, yeah! Then we could do that telephone thing! You know, well you have a can, we have a can and it's connected by a string!
那我们就可以玩电话游戏!你一个罐子,我们一个罐子,中间有一条线。
Chandler: Or we can do the actual telephone thing.
或者我们也可以打真的电话。
Monica: Uh-oh. He's got packing tape stuck to where you really don't want it.
糟糕,他的那个地方粘到胶带了。
Chandler: Get it off, fat man, get it off!
快撕掉啊,肥仔!
Ross: Oh no, he's trying to pull it off slowly.
糟糕,他想慢慢撕下来。
Joey: Take it from me, if you're gonna be pulling tape off yourself it's gotta be in one quick motion.
相信我,撕胶带一定要快。
All: OH!
喔!
Joey: Like that.
就像那样。
Ross: Oh my God! I love this apartment! Isn't it perfect? ! I can't believe I never realized how-how great it is!
天哪,我爱死这层公寓了!很完美吧?我居然没发现这里有这么棒!
Rachel: Well that is because your eye immediately goes to the big naked man.
因为你的目光会马上移到丑裸男身上。
Phoebe: It's amazing! You better hurry up and fill out an application or I'm gonna beat you to it.
太棒了,你最好赶快去申请,否则我会抢先。
Ross: Ohh.
噢。
Rachel: Well, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm gonna go use Ugly Naked Guy's bathroom.
没想到会有这一天,我要去用丑裸男的厕所了。
Phoebe: Oh, look! There's-there's Monica and Chandler! Hey! Hey, you guys! Hey! Ohh! Ohh! Ahh-ahhh!
你看,是莫妮卡和钱德!喂,你们好,喂!
Phoebe: Ahhh! Chandler and Monica! Chandler and Monica!
钱德和莫妮卡!钱德和莫妮卡!
Rachel: Oh my God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Chandler and Monica!!
钱德和莫妮卡!
Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天哪!
Phoebe: Oh! my eyes! my eyes!
我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
Rachel: Phoebe! Phoebe! It's ok! It's ok!
菲比,菲比,没事的!
Phoebe: No! They're doing it!
不!他们搞在一起!
Rachel: I know! I know! I know!
我知道,我知道!
Phoebe: You know? !
你知道?
Rachel: Yes, I know! And Joey knows! But Ross doesn't know so you have to stop screaming!
对,我知道,乔伊也知道!但罗斯不知道,所以你别再叫了!
Ross: Hi, what's going on?
怎么了?
Phoebe & Rachel: Ohhh! HI! Hi!
嗨嗨!
Ross: What? ! What? !
怎么了?
Rachel: Nothing! Oh God, now we're just so excited that you wanna get this apartment!
没事!我们只是好兴奋你要搬来这里!
Ross: Actually, it looks really good.
这里的确很棒!
Phoebe & Rachel: Ohhh! God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Get in here! Come on!
快过来啊!
Phoebe: You mean whenever Monica and Chandler where like you know doing laundry, or going grocery shopping or...
你是说每次莫妮卡和钱德,去洗衣服或买东西或……
Phoebe: Oh! All that time Monica spent on the phone with sad Linda from camp!
她每次跟伤心的琳达讲电话!
Rachel: Uh-huh, doing it. Doing it. Phone doing it.
做吧,做吧,电话也是,做吧。
Phoebe: Oh! Oh, I can't believe it! I mean I think it's great! For him. She might be able to do better.
真不敢相信!真是太好了……对他来说,她可以有更好的对象的。
Joey: Hey you guys!
你们好!
Rachel: Joey! Come here! Come here!
乔伊,快过来!
Joey: What? What?
怎样?
Rachel: Phoebe just found out about Monica and Chandler.
菲比发现莫妮卡和钱德的事了。
Joey: You mean how they're friends and nothing more?
就是他们是朋友,如此而已?
Rachel: No. You know, Joey, she knows!
不,乔伊,她知道了!
Rachel: We were at Ugly Naked Guy's apartment and we saw them doing it through the window. Actually, we saw them doing it up against the window.
我们刚才在丑裸男的公寓,看到他们隔着窗户在做。应该说是靠着窗户在做。
Phoebe: You know we saw them fornicating! Ok, so now they know you know and they don't know that Rachel knows?
我们看到他们私通!他们知道你知道,但是不知道瑞秋知道?
Joey: Yes, but, you know what? It doesn't matter who knows what. Now, enough of us know, that we can just tell them we know!
对,但现在这些都不重要了。我们有三个人知道,就可以告诉他们了。
Joey: Then all the lying and the secrets would finally be over!
我再也不必说谎保密了!
Phoebe: Or, we could not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own.
或者我们也可以不告诉他们,自己来找点乐子。
Rachel: Wh-what do you mean?
什么意思?
Phoebe: Well you know every time that they say that like they're doing laundry we'll just give them a bunch of laundry to do.
譬如每次他们说要洗衣服,我们就给他们一堆衣服洗。
Rachel: Ohhh, I-I would enjoy that!
我喜欢!
Joey: Oh no-no-no! No, wait Rach, you know what would even be more fun? Telling them.
不,你知道怎样更好玩?告诉他们。
Phoebe: That doesn't sound like fun. Rachel: No.
听起来不好玩。不。
Joey: So we'll make it fun, we'll do it like a- like a barbershop quartet. 'We know we know we know !"
那就让它变好玩,我们可以学理发店四重唱,我们知道,我们知道……
Rachel: Yeah, no, I wanna do Phoebe's thing.
不,我想照菲比的做法。
Joey: I can't take any...
我没办法再……
Phoebe: Oh, you don't have to do anything! Just don't tell them that we know!
你只要别说我们知道就行了!
Joey: No! I-I can't take any more secrets! I got your secrets. I got their secrets. I got secrets of my own you know!
不要,我没办法再保密了!我有你们的秘密,他们的秘密,还有我自己的秘密!
Rachel: You don't have any secrets!
你才没有秘密!
Joey: Oh yeah? Well, you don't know about Hugsy, my bedtime penguin pal.
是吗?你就不知道我有个企鹅抱枕叫哈吉。(童话片《哈加邦奇》)
Rachel: So, umm, how-how are we gonna mess with them?
所以……我们要怎么耍他们?
Joey: Ugh.
呃。
Phoebe: Well, you could use your position you know as the roommate. Ok.
你可以利用室友的身分,
Phoebe: And then I would use you know, the strongest tool at my disposal. My sexuality.
我就运用我最大的本钱,我的性感。
Chandler: Hello children!
孩子们!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Ok, watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.
仔细看,学着点,别吃我的饼干。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey! Ooh, wow that jacket looks great on you!
嘿,你穿这件外套真好看!
Chandler: Really?
是吗?
Phoebe: Yeah the material feels so soft...oh, hello Mr. Bicep! You've been working out?
对,这个料子摸起来好软…… 二头肌先生。你有在健身吗?
Chandler: Well, I try to, you know, squeeze things. You ok?
我有在挤,你还好吗?
Phoebe: Well, if you really wanna know, I- Oh! I can't tell you this.
如果你真的想知道,我…… 我不能告诉你。
Chandler: Phoebe, it's me. You can tell me anything.
菲比,你什么都可以告诉我。
Phoebe: Well actually you're the one person I can't, tell this to. And the one person I want to the most.
事实上我就是不能告诉你,但我又最想告诉你。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么了?
Phoebe: I think it's just you know that I haven't been with a guy in so long and, you know how sometimes you're looking for something and you just don't even see that it's right there in front of you sipping coffee...
因为我很久没跟男人在一起了,有时你一直寻寻觅觅,却没发现他就在你眼前喝咖啡……
Phoebe: Oh no, have I said too much? Well, it's just something to think about. I know I will.
我说太多了吗?总之你考虑一下,我会考虑的。
Monica: You are so cute! How did you get to be so cute?
你好可爱!你怎么会这么可爱?
Chandler: Well, my grandfather was Swedish and my grandmother was actually a tiny little bunny.
我爷爷是瑞典人,我奶奶其实是只拇指兔。
Monica: Ok, now you're even cuter!
你变得更可爱了!
Chandler: You know that is a popular opinion today I must say.
这简直是今天的民意。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: The weirdest thing happened at the coffee house, I think, I think Phoebe was hitting on me.
今天在咖啡馆有一件怪事,我觉得菲比在勾引我。
Monica: What're you talking about?
你在说什么?
Chandler: I'm telling you I think Phoebe thinks I'm foxy.
是真的,菲比觉得我很有魅力。
Monica: That's not possible!
不可能!
Chandler: Ow!
噢!
Monica: I'm sorry it's just, I mean Phoebe just always thought you were, you were charming in a, in a sexless kind of way.
抱歉,只是在菲比眼中,你的迷人是无性的。
Chandler: Oh, you know I-I can't hear that enough.
这种话真是百听不厌。
Monica: I just- I'm sorry, I just think that you misunderstood her.
抱歉,你应该误解她的意思了。
Chandler: No, I didn't misunderstand, ok? She was all over me! She touched my bicep for crying out loud!
我没有误解,好吗?她只差没扑上来!她还摸我的二头肌尖叫。
Monica: This bicep?
这个二头肌?
Chandler: Well it's not flexed right now! Why is it so hard for you to believe that Phoebe could be attracted to me?
我现在没挤它!为什么你这么难相信,菲比对我有意思?
Monica: It's not. All the girls are attracted to you. You're part bunny.
我没有啊,女生都会对你有意思,你有拇指兔的血统。
Rachel: Hey Mon, what're you doing now? You wanna come see a movie with us?
莫妮卡,你要干什么?要不要一起去看电影?
Monica: Uhh, you know actually I-I was gonna do some laundry.
事实上我正要去洗衣服。
Rachel: Oh.
喔。
Monica: Hey Chandler, you wanna do it with me?
钱德,要不要一起去?
Chandler: Sure, I'll do it with you. Monica: Ok.
好啊,我跟你一起去。好。
Rachel: Ok, great, hold on a sec!
太好了,等一下!
Rachel: Oh, here you go! You don't mind do ya? That would really help me out a lot! Thanks!
拿去!这样我就轻松多了,谢谢!
Monica: You mean I-I don't I think I have enough quarters.
我的硬币应该不够。
Phoebe: Oh, I have quarters!
我这里有!
Chandler: Great. Now we can do laundry all night. All night laundry!
太好了。我们可以洗一整晚的衣服了!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey, Ross! Any word on the apartment yet?
罗斯,公寓申请得怎样?
Ross: Well, I called over there and it turns out Ugly Naked Guy is subletting it himself and he's already had like a hundred applicants.
我打过去问,原来丑裸男要自己转租。而且已经有一大堆申请者。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Ross: No-no, it's ok, Cause you know the difference between them and me is?
没关系,我跟他们的差别是……
Chandler: Your history of bed wetting?
你有尿床的历史?
Ross: Ok, I trusted you man! Anyway, the difference is, I've got the edge.
你怎么可以说出来!总之,差别是我占了优势。
Ross: It's not exactly ethical but I sent him a little bribe to tip the scales in my direction. Check it out, you could probably see it from the window.
我知道这样有点奸诈,但我送了点东西去贿赂他,从窗户能看得到。
Monica: Oh, is it that pinball machine with the big bow on it?
是那个打了蝴蝶结的弹珠台吗?
Ross: No.
不是。
Chandler: That new mountain bike?
那辆新的登山车?
Ross: No.
不是。
Monica: Well what did you send?
那你送什么?
Ross: A basket of mini muffins.
一篮英式小松饼。
Phoebe: There-there's a whole table of mini muffin baskets. Which one did you send?
但桌上全都是英式小松饼,哪一篮是你送的?
Ross: The small one.
小的那一篮。
Rachel: What? ! You-you actually thought that basket was gonna get you the apartment?
什么?你真以为那篮松饼能帮你争取到公寓?
Ross: Well, yeah! Someone sent us a basket at work once and people went crazy over those little muffins. It was the best day.
对,我们办公室曾经收到一篮,大家都爱得不得了。那天真的很高兴。
Chandler: Your work makes me sad.
你的工作让我觉得好悲惨。
Ross: Oh man! I want that place so much! And I was so sure that was gonna work! There's twelve bucks I'll never see again!
真是的,我好想要那层公寓。我还以为一定会成功,那12块钱算是一去不复返了。
Rachel: All right honey, we'd better go if we wanna catch that movie.
菲比,想看电影就得快了。
Monica: Bye!
再见!
All: Bye!
再见!
Phoebe: Bye Chandler! I miss you already.
钱德再见,我已经开始想你了。
Chandler: Ok, did, did you see that? ! With the inappropriate and the pinching? !
你看到她不正常而且还捏我吗?
Monica: Actually, I did!
我看到了。
Chandler: Ok, so now, do you believe that she's attracted to me?
你相信她对我有意思了吧?
Monica: Ohhh, oh my God! Oh my God! She knows about us!
天哪,她知道我们的事了?
Chandler: Are you serious?
真的?
Monica: Phoebe knows and she just's trying to freak us out! That's the only explanation for it!
菲比知道了,她想吓我们!这是唯一的解释!
Chandler: Ok but what about you know, my pinchable butt and my bulging biceps? She knows!
那我好捏的屁♥股和激凸的二头肌呢?她知道了!
Chandler: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Yeah?
咋了?
Chandler: Phoebe knows about us!
菲比知道我们的事了!
Joey: Well I didn't tell them!
我没告诉她们!
Monica: Them? ! Who's them?
她们?她们是谁?
Joey: Uhhh, Phoebe and Joey.
菲比和乔伊。
Monica: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: And Rachel. I would've told you but they made me promise not to tell!
和瑞秋。我想告诉你们,但她们逼我不能说!
Chandler: Oh man!
天哪!
Joey: I'm sorry! But hey, it's over now, right? Cause you can tell them you know they know and I, can go back to knowing absolutely nothing!
对不起,那现在没事了吧?你们可以告诉她们你们知道了,我就可以恢复我什么都不知道的状态!
Monica: Unless...
除非……
Joey: No! Not unless! Look, this must end now!
没有除非,现在就要了结!
Monica: Oh man, they think they are so slick messing with us! But see they don't know that we know that theyknow!
她们还自以为高明!她们不知道我们知道她们知道!
Monica: So...
所以……
Chandler: Ahh yes, the messers become the messees!
没错,耍人的变成被耍的!
Joey: Come on, you guys. I-I...Think-think about how much fun it would be to tell. 'We know, we know, we know'.
拜托啦,说出来多好玩,我们知道……
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Oh...that wasn't you.
对喔,你们不懂。
Ross: Noooo.
不。
Rachel: Oh Ross, honey you gotta stop torturing yourself!
罗斯,别再折磨自己了!
Phoebe: Yeah, why don't you just find another apartment?
你去找别的房子嘛。
Ross: Look, I've already looked at like a thousand apartments this month and none of them even compares to that one!
我这个月已经看了上千个房子,没有一间比得上那一间!
Ross: Well except for one, but I would've had to share it with an Armenian family. Grandma really liked me. But I want Ugly Naked Apartment!
有一间不错,但是我得跟一家亚美尼亚人一起住,那个奶奶很喜欢我。但我想要丑裸男的公寓!
Rachel: You know what you should do?
你知道你应该怎么做吗?
Ross: Huh?
恩?
Rachel: You-you should find out what his hobbies are and then use that to bond with him.
你应该找出他的嗜好,拿来跟他套交情。
Rachel: Yeah! Like if I wanted something from Joey, I would strike up a conversation about, say, umm, sandwiches. Or uh, or my underwear.
例如我对乔伊有所求,我就会聊……三明治或是我的内衣。
Joey: I'm listening.
我在听。
Rachel: See?
看吧。
Ross: That is a great idea! And! I know Ugly Naked Guy because we've been watching him for like five years so that gives me back my edge! Oh, let's see now he had the trampoline.
好棒的主意!而且我了解丑裸男,因为我们偷窥了他5年。所以我又重新占了上风!好,他有一张跳床。
Phoebe: Yeah well he broke that.
被他跳坏了。
Ross: Well, he had gravity boots.
他有一双重力靴。
Rachel: Yeah, he broke those too.
也被他穿坏了。
Joey: So he likes to break stuff.
所以他喜欢破坏东西。
Ross: Ok, I've gotta go pick up Ben but I-I will figure something out. Hey, didn't he used to have a cat?
好,我得去接班,不过我会想出来的。他之前不是有一只猫吗?
Phoebe: I wouldn't bring that up, it would probably just bum him out.
别提那个,会害他心情不好。
Joey: Yeah, poor cat, never saw that big butt coming.
可怜的猫咪,没看到大屁♥股压下来。
Rachel: Hello! Oh! Yeah! Hey! Hold on a second she's right here! It's Chandler.
喂?在,等一下,她就在旁边!钱德找你!
Phoebe: Oh? Hello you.
嗨,你。
Chandler: Hello Phoebe, I've been thinking about you all day.
菲比,我一整天都在想你。
Phoebe: Eh?
啊?
Chandler: Well you know that thing you said before, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.
你之前的提议,说我不心动是骗人的。
Phoebe: Really?
是吗?
Chandler: Yeah, listen, Joey's not gonna be here tonight so why don't you come over and I'll let you uh, feel my bicep. Or maybe more.
对,乔伊晚上不在。你要不要过来,我让你摸我的二头肌,甚至是别的地方。
Phoebe: I'll have to get back to you on that. Ok, bye! Oh my God! He wants me to come over and feel his bicep and more!
我待会再给你答复,再见!天哪,他找我去摸他的二头肌和别的地方!
Rachel: Are you kidding? !
不会吧?
Phoebe: No!
是真的!
Rachel: I can not believe he would do that to Mon- Whoa!
他居然背着莫妮卡……呃!
Rachel: Joey, do they know that we know?
乔伊,他们知道我们知道吗?
Joey: No.
不知道。
Rachel: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: They know you know.
他们知道你们知道了。
Rachel: Ugh, I knew it!
我就知道!
Joey: I would say 'Thank God! Everybody knows. It's finally over.' But that hasn't been working for me.
我本来会说:谢天谢地,大家都知道了,总算没事了。但每次说都没用。
Rachel: Oh, I cannot believe those two!
真不敢相信那两个人!
Phoebe: God, they thought that they could mess with us? ! They're trying to mess with us? ! They don't know that we know they know we know! And Joey, you can't say anything!
他们以为他们可以耍我们,想耍我们是吧?他们不知道我们知道,他们知道我们知道了。乔伊,你不能说。
Joey: Couldn't even if I wanted to.
我也不想说了。
Ross: Good evening, sir. My name is Ross Geller. I'm one of the people who applied for the apartment. And I-I realize that the competition is fierce but...
你好,我是罗斯盖勒,我也申请要租你的房子。我知道竞争很激烈,但是……
Ross: I'm sorry. I, I can't help but notice that you're naked and I applaud you. Man, I wish I was naked. I mean, this-this looks so great. That is how God intended it.
抱歉,我注意到你光着身体。我为你鼓掌,我也好想光着身体。看起来好舒服,这正是上帝造人的本意。
Monica: Look at them, they're-they're panicked!
你看她们多慌!
Chandler: Oh yeah, they're totally gonna back down!
她们绝对会退缩!
Monica: Oh yeah!
没错!
Phoebe: All right. All right! If he wants a date, he's gonna get a date. All right, I'm gonna go in.
好,他敢约我就敢去,我要过去了。
Rachel: Ok, ok, be sexy.
好,性感一点。
Phoebe: Please.
拜托。
Phoebe: So Chandler, I-I'd love to come by tonight.
钱德,我晚上可以过去。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Oh absolutely. Shall we say, around seven?
当然,就7点吧?
Chandler: Yes.
好。
Phoebe: Good. I'm really looking forward to you and me having sexual intercourse.
很好,我很期待跟你发生性关系。
Joey: Hey-hey, check it out! Check it out! Ugly Naked Guy's got a naked friend!
快来看!丑裸男有裸友来访!
Rachel: Oh yeah! Oh my God! That is our friend! It's Naked Ross!
真的!天哪,那是我们的朋友!是裸罗斯!
Ross: Would you like another mini muffin? Try the blueberry, they're delicious.
你还要小英式松饼吗?吃吃看蓝莓口味,很好吃。
Rachel: Show time!
上场啰!
Phoebe: Hey, Rachel, get me perfume! Rachel: Ok!
瑞秋,拿香水来!好!
Phoebe: And Joey, get me a bottle of wine and glasses?
乔伊,帮我拿一瓶酒两个酒杯。
Phoebe: All right. Thanks. But umm, glasses that do not have handles and that are glass. And umm wine that is not olive oil. Rachel: Uh!
谢谢,但我要的是没把手的玻璃杯,我要酒不要橄榄油。啊!
Monica: All right, it'll be great! You just make her think you wanna have sex with her! It'll totally freak her out!
放心好了!只要让她以为你想跟她上床,她绝对会吓到!
Chandler: Ok, listen, how far am I gonna have to go with her?
我到底得撑到什么程度?
Monica: Relax, she-she's gonna give in way before you do!
别紧张,她会比你先投降!
Chandler: How do you know? !
你怎么知道?
Monica: Because you're on my team! And my team always wins!
因为你跟我同一队!我这一队总是赢1
Chandler: At this? !
赢这种事?
Monica: Just go get some! Go!
总之去吓她,快去!
Rachel: Ok honey, now I'm gonna try to listen from right here!
好,我会站在门外听!
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Ok? Whoa, wait!
等一下!
Phoebe: Good idea!
好主意!
Rachel: Yeah, oh wait!
等等!
Phoebe: Oh now, don't give away the farm! ok.
别血本无归了!好。
Chandler: Phoebe.
菲比。
Phoebe: Chandler.
钱德。
Chandler: Come on in.
进来吧。
Phoebe: I was going to. Umm, I brought some wine. Would you like some?
我正要进去。我带了酒来,你要吗?
Chandler: Sure.
好啊。
Phoebe: So, here we are. Nervous?
就我们俩了,紧张吗?
Chandler: Me? No. You?
我?不会,你呢?
Phoebe: No, I want this to happen.
不会,这样正合我意。
Chandler: So do I.
我也是。
Chandler: I'm gonna put on some music.
我去放点音乐。
Chandler: Joey likes to scare the duck.
乔伊喜欢吓鸭子。
Phoebe: Maybe I'll dance for you.
我跳舞给你看好了。
Chandler: You look good.
你真美。
Phoebe: Thanks! You know, that when you say things like that it makes me wanna rip that sweater vest right off!
谢谢!你说这种话,让我好想扯掉你的毛衣背心。
Chandler: Well, why don't we move this into the bedroom?
不如进房里再说吧?
Phoebe: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: Oh, do you not wanna?
你不想吗?
Phoebe: No. No! I just, you know first, I wanna take off all my clothes and have you rub lotion on me.
不是,只是我想先脱掉衣服,让你替我擦乳液。
Chandler: Well that would be nice. I'll go get the lotion.
听起来不错,我去拿乳液。
Chandler: Listen, this is totally getting out of hand! Ok? She wants me to put lotion on her!
情况完全失控了!她要我帮她擦乳液!
Monica: She's bluffing!
她在唬你!
Chandler: Look, she's not backing down! She went like this!
她没打算放弃,她还这样!
Phoebe: He's not backing down. He went to get lotion.
他没打算放弃,他去拿乳液了。
Rachel: It's Chandler, you-you can take him. I mean come on, don't you remember, when you made him cry usingonly your words?
他是钱德,你可以搞定他。还记得你曾经把他骂哭吗?
Joey: Oh man! Aren't you guys done yet? ! I wanna sit in my chair!
真是的,你们还没好吗?我想坐我的椅子!
Rachel: Joey look, just look at it this way, the sooner Phoebe breaks Chandler the sooner this is all over and out in the open.
乔伊,菲比一突破钱德的心防,这一切就结束公开了。
Joey: Ooh! I like that!
我喜欢!
Rachel: Ok!
好!
Joey: Oh, ok! Show him your bra! He's afraid of bras! Can't work 'em!
我知道,让他看你的胸罩,他怕胸罩,他解不开!
Phoebe: Joey!
乔伊!
Phoebe: Wow, you didn't rip off any buttons.
你没把扣子都挑开。
Joey: It's not my first time.
经验老道。
Monica: You go back out there and you seduce her till she cracks!
你给我回去,色♥诱她让她屈服!
Chandler: Ok, give me a second! Did you clean up in here?
好,等一下!你打扫过吗?
Monica: Of course.
当然了!
Chandler: Oh, you're-you're going?
你要走了?
Phoebe: Umm, not without you, lover.
除非你跟我走,爱人。
Phoebe: So this is my bra.
这是我的胸罩。
Chandler: It's very, very nice. Well, come here. I'm very happy we're gonna have all the sex.
非常非常好看。过来,我很高兴我们要做♥爱了。
Phoebe: You should be. I'm very bendy.
你是该高兴,我的身体很柔软。
Phoebe: I'll kiss you now.
我要吻你了。
Chandler: Not if I kiss you first.
除非我先吻你。
Chandler: Well, I guess there's nothing left for us to do but-but kiss.
接下来就只能接吻了。
Phoebe: Here it comes. Our first kiss.
终于来了,我们的初吻。
Chandler: Ok! Ok! Ok! All right! You win! You win! I can't have sex with ya!
好,你赢了!我不能跟你上床!
Phoebe: And why not? !
为什么?
Chandler: Because I'm in love with Monica!
因为我爱莫妮卡!
Phoebe: You're-you're what? !
你什么?
Chandler: Love her! That's right, I...Love...Her! I love her!
没错,我爱她,我,爱她!
Chandler: I love you, Monica.
我爱你,莫妮卡。
Monica: I love you too Chandler.
我也爱你,钱德。
Phoebe: I just - I thought you guys were doing it, I didn't know you were in love!
我以为你们只是搞在一起,我不知道你们相爱!
Joey: Dude!
伙计!
Chandler: And hats off to Phoebe. Quite a competitor. And may I say your breasts are still showing.
向菲比致敬,强劲的对手。提醒一下你的胸部还晾在外面。
Phoebe: God!
天哪。
Joey: All right! So that's it! It's over! Everybody knows!
就这样,结束了!大家都知道了!
Monica: Well actually, Ross doesn't.
罗斯还不知道。
Chandler: Yes, and we'd appreciate it if no one told him yet.
对,请你们先别告诉他。
Ross: Well here it is. A new place for a new Ross. I'm gonna have you and all the guys from work over once it's you know, furnished.
就是这里,全新罗斯的新家。我一布置好就请你和同事来坐。
Dr. Ledbetter: I must say it's nice to see you're back on your feet.
很高兴看到你重新振作。
Ross: Well I am that. An-and that whole rage thing is definitely behind me.
我是振作了,脾气暴躁的事都过去了。
Dr. Ledbetter: I wonder if it's time for you to rejoin our team at the museum?
我认为你是不是该回馆里上班了?
Ross: Oh Donald that-that would be great. I am totally ready to come back to work. I...
那就太好了,我已经准备好重回岗位,我……
Ross: What? No! Wh...What're you doing? ! Get Off My Sister!
什么?不!你在干什么?离我妹妹远点!


《老友记》本章剧本下载