老友记 第五季 第十七集

FriendsS05E17

Part1

2019年11月8日 13:45 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 5 Episode 17: The one With Rachel’s inadvertent Kiss.


老友记第5季第17集:瑞秋的无心之吻。

Rachel: Good, you guys are all here!
太好了,大家都在!
Ross: Hey! What's up?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well, I have a job interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow!
我明天要去罗夫罗兰面试!
All: Congratulations! Ohh, that's great!
恭喜,太棒了……
Rachel: I know!
我知道!
Joey: Boy, that guy's underwear sucks!
那个牌子的内♥裤逊毙了!
Rachel: Wh-what? !
什么?
Joey: Oh, I got this pair marked XS, let me tell you, there was no room for excess anything in there.
我买了一条超小号的内♥裤,(与excess“多余的”同音)里头根本塞不下多余的东西。
Rachel: Anyway, I'm gonna be the coordinator of the woman's collection, I'll work right under the director, I mean it's the perfect, perfect job for me!
反正工作是女装部的联络人,我直接在主管底下做事,这是我梦寐以求的工作!
Phoebe: Wow! Well, if you nail the interview, you'll get it!
如果你通过面试就成了!
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: You wanna work on your interview skills?
要不要练习一下面试技巧?
Rachel: Ok!
好啊!
Phoebe: Ok! All right, let's start with the handshake. Hi.
好耶!来,先从握手开始。嗨。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Very good handshake, good wrist action.
很会握,手腕的动作很棒。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢!
Monica: Let me try.
我来试试。
Phoebe: Ok. Oh my God! What did I ever do to you? !
好。天啊!我哪里得罪你了?
Monica: Did I squeeze it too hard?
我握得太用力?
Phoebe: Let's just say, I'm glad I'm not Chandler.
这么说吧,好在我不是钱德。
Joey: That's right Ross, I can see you in your new apartment! You can see me! Same as yesterday, same as theday before.
罗斯,我能看到你在新公寓!你也看得到我,跟昨天一样……跟前天也一样。
Monica: Is he doing his shark attack bit yet?
他开始演鲨鱼攻击了没?
Joey: No. Op, wait! There he goes.
还没……等等,他开始了。
Joey: Very funny Ross! Very lifelike and funny. Ok. Oh no-no-no, I-I wasn't waving at you lady.
罗斯,很好笑!栩栩如生又好笑。不……小姐,我不是向你挥手。
Joey: Whoa, maybe I was! Hey, Monica, this totally hot girl in Ross's building is flirting with me.
或许我是喔,莫妮卡,罗斯那栋楼里有个辣妹在勾引我。
Monica: Get in there man! Flirt back, mix it up!
你去啊,勾引回来,瞎搅和!
Joey: Yeah, I-I-I'm down with that.
我知道啦。
Joey: Ok, here goes. How you ah-doing? It worked! She's waving me over. Ok, I-I-I'll be right over. Let's see, she's on the third floor...
好,来咯。你……好……不好?有用耶,她挥手要我过去。好,我马上过去。我看看,她住在三楼……
Monica: Wow! She is pretty, huh?
她真的很美耶!
Joey: Tell me about it, huh? Oh no-no-no, no-no-no, I'm not with her, no, that-that's just Monica! Ewwuck!
这还用你说?不……我跟她没关系,她只是莫妮卡。呃!
Ross: Hey Joey! Great stuff huh?
乔伊,我很会演吧?
Joey: This's your place?
这是你家?
Ross: Yeah, of course it is. Oh, come on in. Ooh-ooh, go by the window, you can pretend to be surfing.
当然是。请进,对了,经过窗户能假装在冲浪。
Joey: But I counted, you're not supposed to live here! Oh man!
可是我算过啊,这里住的不应该是你。要命!
Joey: Ugh!
呃!
Monica: What happened?
怎么了?
Joey: I ended up at Ross's place. Oh, I must've miss-counted or something. Damn! She's not there anymore. Oh, l-l-look, Ross is doing his 'Watching TV' bit.
我最后跑到罗斯家去了,一定是我算错了。可恶,她不在了,你看,罗斯在演看电视那段。
Monica: No Joey, I think he's just watching TV.
乔伊,我觉得他真的在看电视。
Gary's Radio: We've lost visual contact with the suspect.
嫌犯已失去踪迹。
Gary: Ok, now I've really have to go!
好,我现在非走不可了!
Phoebe: But it's just so unfair that our date has to get cut short just Cause some guy shot at a store clerk.
这真是太不公平了,有人开枪打店员,我们的约会就得中断。
Gary: I know, but it's my job, sweetheart!
亲爱的,我知道,但这是我的工作!
Phoebe: Ok, then maybe I can come too!
好吧,不如我一起去!
Gary's Radio: Suspect has just emerged naked from the sewer.
嫌犯刚从水沟中裸体现身。
Phoebe: All right, you go.
好吧,你去就好。
Gary: Bye-bye.
再见。
Phoebe: Ok, bye!
好,再见!
Phoebe: Oh God!
天啊!
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Oh I just miss him so much!
我好想念他!
Monica: Wow! For just a week you guys are really close, huh?
才一个星期就这么亲密了?
Phoebe: Yeah, it's weird. I can't help it though he's so sweet, he's like this, this little puppy dog, you know? But like a really tough one who, shoots bad guys.
是啊,说来很奇怪。可是我没办法,他真的很体贴。像是小狗狗,却很强悍,还会开枪打坏人。
Phoebe: Ohh, I just love the beginning parts of relationships, you know? ! You just like can't keep your hands off each other and
我最喜欢刚开始恋爱的感觉,彼此难分难舍……
Monica: I know, it is the best.
我知道,热恋是最棒的。
Phoebe: Ohh, God. So-so how long did that last for you and Chandler?
你和钱德的热恋持续了多久?
Monica: What? It's still going on.
什么?我们还在热恋啊。
Phoebe: Come on, seriously! When did it end?
少来,老实说,何时结束的?
Monica: I-I am serious, I mean, we're, we're all over each other all the time.
我是很老实啊,我们一直粘在一起。
Phoebe: Ok, well, you know where you are, better than I do. I was just curious.
好吧,你们的事你最清楚,我只是好奇罢了。
Monica: Why don't you just calm down Phoebe! All right? ! Why don't you just get all your facts before you run around telling everybody that you know you're the only hot couple!
菲比,你别发神经了好不好?请你先去把事实搞清楚,不要逢人便说全天下只有你们在热恋!
Phoebe: God, I woke the beast. Sorry. I was wrong, obviously, I just - I misspoke. It's ok.
天啊,野兽被我吵醒了。显然是我错了,我失言。没事了。
Monica: Oh-hey, it is ok, I mean as long as you know that Chandler and I are also very hot and fiery, I meanjust as hot as you! I mean our flame, whew, it is on fire!
没事了,只要你知道我和钱德,也和你们一样火热缠绵就好!我们的热情……正在燃烧!
Chandler: Hey Monica, here's your broom back.
莫妮卡,扫把还你。
Monica: You are so cute.
你真可爱。
Chandler: Wow, the cute bar keeps getting lower and lower, doesn't it?
可爱的标准越来越低了,是不是?
Chandler: Oh hey, how'd the interview go?
面试顺不顺利?
Rachel: Ugh, horrible! I did the stupidest, most embarrassing thing!
糟透了,我犯了最蠢最丢人的错误!
Joey: Did you tell the guy you wanted to have sex with his wife and then fall right out of your chair?
你跟考官说要跟他老婆上床,然后又从椅子上跌下来?
Rachel: No!
不是!
Joey: Did you get drunk on the way over there?
你在面试之前喝醉了?
Rachel: No.
不是。
Joey: Well that explains why you didn't do the other stuff.
难怪你没说要跟他老婆上床。
Chandler: So what happened?
那是怎么了?
Rachel: Oh, it was horrible! And-and the interview part went so well, you know? I even made him laugh.
真是糟糕透顶,原本面试都很顺利,我还把大家逗笑了。
Rachel: He said something about a boat and I was like, "Well, yeah! If-if you've got enough life jackets!"
考官说到什么船的事,我答腔说“只要救生衣够多就行”。
Rachel: Trust me, it was actually, it was very funny. Anyway, so, we were saying goodbye and ugh!
相信我,当时真的很逗。反正到了最后说再见……
Joey: What happened?
怎么了?
Rachel: All right, we were shaking hands and he kind of leaned toward me...You know maybe he was going to open the door, but I totally missread him and I uhhh...
我们当时正要握手,他缓缓朝我靠过来……他也许是要帮我开门,但是我完全误会了,所以我就……
Joey: You kissed him? !
你亲了上去?
Rachel: I-I didn't know what else to do!
我又没有别的办法。
Chandler: Well you coulda tried, not kissing him.
你可以试着别去亲他。
Rachel:Thanks, Chandler.
钱德,真是多谢你。
Monica: Hey Rach, a guy from Ralph Lauren called, you got a second interview!
瑞秋,罗夫·罗兰的人来电,要你去第二关面试!
Rachel: Monica, that's not funny.
莫妮卡,这并不好笑。
Monica: Oh, ok. Umm, A guy from Ralph Lauren called. You got a second interview.
那好吧。罗夫罗兰的人来电,要你去第二关面试。
Rachel: Oh my God, Monica, you better be serious.
莫妮卡,你最好认真一点。
Monica: You just told me to be funny!
刚才是你要我搞笑的。
Rachel: Oh my God! I can't, I can't believe it! I got a second interview!
不敢相信我还能去第二关面试!
Monica: Yes!
是啊!
Joey: Yeah I bet that kiss isn't looking like such a mistake now, is it?
我看那一吻没那么糟嘛?
Rachel: What-what, wait a minute, wait a minute, you don't think that's why he wants me back?
慢着……他要我回去面试,不是因为那一吻吧?
Joey: Yeah! No?
是啊……不是?
Monica: A kiss? What're you talking about?
你们在说什么?
Rachel: Aw. I-I accidentally kissed him in the interview, and now he wants me back you know of course, because "Let's bring back the girl who kisses everybody!"
我意外地在面试中亲了考官,他现在还要我回去,“把那逢人便亲的女孩带来”。
Chandler: Come on, Rach.
瑞秋,你别乱想了。
Rachel: Oh my God! What if he thinks I'm the kind of girl that-that would just sleep with him?
天啊,万一他觉得我是那种,随便跟他上床的人怎么办?
Monica: He probably wants you back because you're right for the job.
他要你回去面试,或许是因为你适合那工作。
Rachel: Maybe. I-I don't know- Oh, God, how could I be so stupid? !
或许吧,我不知道……天啊,我怎么会那么蠢?
Joey: Oh, Rachel, look, don't say that, I-I think you just need a hug from Joey. Come on. Come on. She's back! Hot girl's back!
瑞秋,快别那样说了,乔伊给你个抱抱就好。来……她回来了!辣妹回来了!
Rachel: Ohh, well I'm not totally back yet, but thank you.
还不完全是,但是谢谢你。
Joey: No, in Ross's building! She's back! She's back! Ok, wait there, I'll be over in a second. One, two, three, done!
不是说你,是罗斯那栋楼的辣妹,她回来了……等一下,我马上过去。一、二、三……知道了!
Chandler: I gotta check out this hot girl! There she is!
我来看看她有多辣!辣妹在这里!
Joey: Damn it! Did you move? !
可恶,你搬家啦!
Ross: Yes. I lived with you guys for a while and then I found this place. I'm Ross.
是啊,我跟你们住了一阵子,然后搬到了这里。我是罗斯。
The Old Man: Yes?
有什么事?
Joey: Uhh do you happen to have a hot girl in there?
你家里有住辣妹吗?
The Old Man: No. I'm all alone.
没有,我一个人住
Joey: Yeah. Sorry about that. Oh, hey little girl. Uhh, is-is your mommy, or sister, or babysitter by any chance a hot girl?
是啊,我很遗憾。小女孩,你好,你妈妈、姐姐或是保姆,有没有谁正好是辣妹?
The Little Girl: Daddy!
爹地!
Joey: Uh later!
下次再聊!
Joey: Oh man! Hot girl! Hot girl!
真要命!辣妹!辣妹……
Mr. Zelner: Hi Rachel!
嗨,瑞秋!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Mr. Zelner: Come on in.
请进。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Mr. Zelner: It's really nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Mr. Zelner: Oh Rachel, uhh...
瑞秋……
Rachel: What?
什么?
Mr. Zelner: Just ah...
就是……
Rachel: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Mr. Zelner: Here let me...
我来帮你……
Rachel: Wh-whoa! All right, ok, I see, I see, I see what's going on here! Now listen, look, look, I am sorryif I have given you the wrong impression, but I am not some hussy who will just sleep around to get ahead!
好,我知道是怎么回事了!听着,抱歉让你误会了,但我不是那种随便的女孩,为了工作就能出卖肉体。
Rachel: Now even-, hey-hey-hey, even though I kissed you, that, that does not give you the right to demand sex from me. I do not want, this job that bad. Good day, sir.
听我说!……虽然我亲过你,你也没有权利要我跟你上床。这份工作我也没有那么想要,再会。
Rachel: You're going in there to see Mr. Zelner, I hope you're ready to put out.
进去见则纳先生,可得准备好卖弄风♥骚。
Woman Waiting: I am.
我会的。
Rachel: Ugh, you're not gonna believe what that sleazeball from Ralph Lauren did to me!
说了你们一定不信,罗夫·罗兰那杂碎对我做了什么!
Rachel: Ok, ok that-that's amazing. How did you know that?
不可思议,你们怎么知道?
Ross: You got ink on your lip.
你嘴唇上沾到墨水。
Rachel: Oh. Ohhhhhhhhh...
噢!哦哦哦……
Chandler: So what do you say, maybe uh sometime I-I hold your gun?
改天让我拿拿你的枪如何?
Gary: I don't know man, we're really not supposed to do that.
不知道,照理说不能那样。
Chandler: Op, what could happen? I mean, would you...
又不会怎样,我的意思是……
Gary: Yeah, I'm gonna say no.
我看答案是不行。
Monica: So Phoebe, do you wanna go see a movie after dinner tonight?
菲比,晚餐后要去看电影吗?
Phoebe: Oh, we can't, we already have plans.
不行,我们已经有计划了。
Monica: What're you doing?
你们要去干嘛?
Phoebe: Um, well, same thing we did all day, just hang out at Gary's apartment. He is so amazing, we never left the bedroom. But have fun at the movie.
就跟每天一样啊,腻在盖瑞的公寓里。他好厉害,我们没离开过卧房,祝你们看电影愉快。
Monica: Oh, we're not seeing a movie!
我们不是要去看电影!
Phoebe: You're not? Then why did you ask us if we wanted to go?
那你干嘛问我们要不要去?
Monica: Oh, umm, that's because I just, you know, wanted to know if you guys were doing, so, you know, you wouldn't walk in on me and Chandler, while we were, you know, doing it all night.
我是怕你不小心冲进我房间,因为我和钱德会做上一整晚。
Monica: Will you excuse me for just a second?
失陪一下。
Phoebe: Yeah!
好!
Monica: Chandler? Can I see you for a second?
钱德,方便私下说几句话吗?
Chandler: Uh, yeah. Ok.
好。
Monica: We have got to beat them!
我们一定要打败他们!
Chandler: Why?
为什么?
Monica:Cause, Gary and Phoebe think they're a hotter couple than we are!
因为盖瑞和菲比,觉得他们比我们还火热!
Chandler: Ohh, so?
所以呢?
Monica: So! So we've gotta go upstairs and have a lot of sex and prove them wrong!
所以我们上楼去大干一场,证明他们是错的!
Chandler: Monica, you have got to stop this competitive thing! Ok? It's crazy.
莫妮卡,你别再比来比去好吗?这真是疯了。
Chandler: I mean, just to impress Gary and Phoebe, you want we to go upstairs, and have sex over and over and I'm saying no to this, why? Get your coat.
只为了让盖瑞和菲比难看,我们就要上楼大战数十回合,我为什么要拒绝呢?快去拿外套。
Ross: Hey!
嗨。
The Woman: Hi.
嗨。
The Man: Excuse me.
借过。
The Man: You should check this out, tell the other tenants. Apparently he's running around looking for some kind of a hot girl.
你们应该看一看,通知其他的住户。这家伙一直在找什么辣妹的。
Ross: Who isn't?
谁不是呢?
Ross: I don't think we've meet. I'm-I'm Ross.
我们可能还没见过,我是罗斯。
The Hot Girl:I know. You're the guy who wouldn't chip in for the handyman.
我知道,你就是那个,不愿意分担工友欢送费的人。
Ross: Never mind!
算了!
The Hot Girl: No, I-I actually thought it was really unfair the way everyone reacted. I mean you had just moved in.
其实我觉得大家的反应不公平,因为你才刚搬进来而已。
Ross: I had just moved in. Thank you! Listen, umm...
没错,我刚搬进来而已,谢谢!等等……
The Hot Girl: Jen.
我是珍。
Ross: Jen, I know this may sound a little...But uh, would you maybe wanna grab a cup of coffee sometime, or...
珍,这听来可能有点……不如哪天一起喝杯咖啡?
Jen: Sure! That would be nice.
当然,没问题。
Ross: Umm?
嗯?
Jen: Oh! My number is on there. Give me a call.
上面有我的电话,打给我。
Ross: I will give you a call.
我一定打。
Jen: I'll see you later.
后会有期。
Ross: Ok!
好。
Jen: I forgot my paper.
我忘记拿报纸。
Chandler: That was amazing!
刚才真是太棒了!
Monica: Oh, Phoebe and Gary are so gonna hear about this at dinner.
等到吃晚餐的时候,我一定要说给菲比和盖瑞听。
Chandler: That was amazing.
刚才真是太棒了。
Monica: We are the hottest! Huh? No one is hotter than we are! We're the best.
我们才是热恋第一名!没人比我们更热恋,我们是最棒的。
Chandler: No, you're the best.
不,最棒的是你。
Monica: Oh you're the best.
你才是。
Chandler: No, you're the best.
不,你才是
Monica: I am the best.
我是最棒的。
Joey: Hey guys! Whatcha been doing?
两位!你们刚才在干嘛啊?
Monica: Hey Joey! Isn't that the girl that waved at you the other day?
乔伊,那不是前几天跟你挥手的女孩吗?
Joey: I don't know. But I can see through your sheet. Yeah, yeah, that's her. But you know what? Doesn't matter, I'm never gonna get to meet her anyway.
不知道,但你的床单是透明的。对,是她没错,不过算了吧,我无缘跟她见面。
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Joey: Because it's impossible to find her apartment! She lives in some like of hot girl parallel universe, or something.
因为我找不到她的公寓!她就像是住在辣妹平行宇宙里。
Monica: What are you talking about? She obviously lives on the second floor, seventh apartment from the left!
你在说什么?她明明就住在二楼,左边数过来第七间。
Joey: No. No. No. She lives on the third floor, eighth apartment from the left.
不不不……她住在三楼,左边数过来第八间。
Monica: No, those first two windows, that's the lobby. And you know the other one over there, that's the stairway. You've been counting wrong.
不,前两个窗户是大厅的,过去那边的是楼梯间窗户,你算错了。
Joey: I did not know that! Thank you Monica. I can't believe I almost lost another girl because of counting.
我之前不知道!莫妮卡,感谢你!不敢相信我因为算数,差点就失去了另一个女孩。
Ross: So uhh, you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Jen: Yeah, I'll just get my coat. Ok. Could you get that?
好了,我去拿外套。好。你能帮去我开门吗?
Ross: Sure.
没问题。
Ross: Joey...
乔伊
Joey: Dahhhhh! No! Noooo!
……不……!
Rachel: Ah, first, I-I would like to say thank you for agreeing to see me again.
首先我要谢谢你,同意再次见我。
Mr. Zelner: That's uh, quite all right, but I feel obligated to tell you that this meeting is being videotaped.
不要紧,但我有义务告诉你,这次的面试有录影存证。
Rachel: Ok. Umm, well, first I would like to start by apologizing for kissing you and uh, for yelling at you.
好,首先我要向你道歉,我不小心亲了你,还有对你大吼的那件事。
Mr. Zelner: Fair enough.
很合理。
Rachel: Now, you're probably going to hire one of the people who uh, who did, who did not umm, yell at you and storm out, and I think that's a big, big mistake and here's why.
你或许会想要雇用不曾……对你大吼或是夺门而出的人。不过那样可就错大了,原因是这样的。
Rachel: I made a huge fool of myself and I came back, that shows courage. When I thought you wanted sex in exchange for this job, I said no. That shows integrity.
我大出洋相之后还敢回来,这显示我有勇气。我以为你要我用性来交换工作,当时我拒绝了,这表示我有骨气。
Rachel: And, I was not afraid to stand up for myself and that shows courage. Ok, now I-I know I already saidcourage, but, you know you gotta have courage.
我不害怕挺身为自己辩护,这表示我有勇气。我知道我已经说过勇气了,不过勇气总是多多益善嘛。
Rachel: And umm, and finally, when I thought you were making sexual advances in the workplace, I said no andI was not litigious.
最后当我以为你,想趁工作之便占我便宜,我拒绝了,但是没打算告你。
Rachel: So there you go, you got, you got courage, you got integrity, you got courage again, and not litigious. Look Mr. ...
所以你看,我有勇气、有骨气,双重勇气,而且又不告你。那个……
Mr. Zelner: Zelner.
则纳。
Rachel: Zelner! Right! I knew that! Oh, I knew that. Uh, I really, really want this job and I think, I thinkI would be really good at it.
对,则纳……我知道!我真的很想要这份工作,我想我一定会做得很好。
Mr. Zelner: You know what? I may regret this but uh, I'm gonna give you a shot.
这样吧……虽然我可能会后悔,但我让你试试看。
Rachel: Oh! You are?
真的?
Mr. Zelner: Um-hmm.
嗯哼。
Rachel: Really? Oh, thank you! Oh...Oh, would it be completely inappropriate if I give you a hug?
真的?谢谢你……!我现在抱你会不会很不得体?
Mr. Zelner: Yes!
会!
Rachel: Ok, well, then how about a handshake? Oh God I'm sorry! Oh God, I'm sorry! I did not mean to touch that...
那好吧,握手可以吗?天啊,对不起……我不是故意要摸那个的!我是说你……那里!
Rachel: I mean you, there, uh, there. Uhh, ok, so, thank, thank you, I'm gonna to leave, thank you very muchuh-huh, thank you so- Hey! I'll-I'll see you Monday! Ok!
好了,谢谢你,我先离开。非常感谢……那就星期一见咯!
Phoebe: Are you tired Chandler?
钱德,你累了?
Monica: You better believe he's tired, after the day we had! If you know what I mean. You know what I mean?
今天疯成那样,他不累才怪!如果你们懂的话。
Chandler: Honey, the tortilla chips know what you mean.
你们懂吧?亲爱的,连墨西哥脆片都懂。
Gary: So uh Chandler, do you like that badge I got you?
钱德,我给你的警徽还喜欢吗?
Chandler: Oh yeah, it's so cool. Now I gotta go, Officer Bing's gotta, 10-100. That's pee-pee.
喜欢,很酷。宾警官得要先行告退,执行10一100勤务。去尿尿。
Monica: Phoebe, you have a, a twig in your hair.
菲比,你头发里有树枝。
Phoebe: Ohh, umm, we kinda took a little detour on the way over here.
来这里的路上,我们绕了一点路。
Gary: Yeah, we're taking a little stroll through the park and no one was around, so...
对,我们去公园里散步,看四下无人就……
Monica: You didn't!
不会吧?
Phoebe: We did! We violated Section 12 Paragraph 7 of the criminal code!
真的有,我们违反了犯罪条例,第12条第7款。
Monica: The park huh? Public place.
在公园是吧?公共场所。
Gary: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Monica: I hear ya. Excuse me for a second!
了解了。失陪一下!
Monica: Hi Chandler.
钱德。
Chandler: Monica! This is the Men's room! Isn't it?
莫妮卡,这是男厕!没错吧?
Monica: Yes it is. I've always found the men's bathroom very sexual. Haven't you?
没错。我一直都觉得男厕很性感。你不觉得吗?
Chandler: No. And if I did, I-I don't think we'd be going out.
不觉得,否则我们就不会在一起了。
Chandler: Ok, you know what, I don't wanna disappoint you and I really don't wanna disappoint the guy in the second stall Sorry, man. But come on, this is getting ridiculous!
莫妮卡,我不想让你失望,也不想让第二间那位男士失望,不好意思,先生。拜托,太离谱了。
Monica: Come on, we can't let them win!
别这样,我们不能让他们赢!
Chandler: Ugh, we have already proved we are hot! Ok? So why-why are you getting so obsessed about this thing? !
我们已经证明我们在热恋了,为何你这么在乎?
Monica: Because Phoebe and Gary are in that-can't-keep-their-hands-off-each-other-doing-it-in-the-park phase!
因为菲比和盖瑞不仅难分难舍,还在公园里做了那档事!
Chandler: So?
所以呢?
Monica: So? ! I feel really sad that we're not...really there anymore.
所以我很伤心,因为我们激♥情不再。
Chandler: Aw, wow! Is that what this all's been about?
原来是为了这档事?
Monica: Wasn't it a lot more exciting when we were you know all over each other all the time?
我们成天腻在一起不是比较让人兴奋吗?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, that was great. That was really, great! But to tell you the truth, I'm more excited about where we are now.
那时很棒,真的很棒。但是老实跟你说,我们现在的状况让我更兴奋。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Yeah! I've never been in a relationship that's lasted this long before. You know? And get past the beginning and still wanna be around each other all the time?
是啊!我从没谈过这么久的恋爱,过了刚开始的激♥情期,还想跟对方相处在一起。
Chandler: Well I think that's pretty incredible. And the fact that this is all happening with you, yeah I think that's pretty exciting.
我觉得这是很不凡的,而且还是和你在一起,这让我很兴奋。
Monica: That is so sweet. I know that I was acting a little crazy but umm, I feel the same way.
真甜蜜。我知道我表现得有点过火,但是我的感觉跟你一样。
Chandler: Yeah?
真的?
Monica: Yeah.
真的。
Chandler: You know what I just realized? You just freaked out about our relationship.
你知道我刚领悟到什么吗?我们的关系让你反常。
Monica: I did not.
才没有。
Chandler: Yes you did! Admit it! You freaked out!
就是有,承认吧,你很反常!
Monica: Ok, I freaked out a little.
好啦,我是有一点反常。
Chandler: A little? ! You freaked out big time! Ok? And I fixed it! We have switched places! I am the relationship king and you are the crazy, irrational screw-up!
岂止有一点,你超级反常的!我反败为胜,我们角色互换了!我现在是国王,你是搞砸又发疯的输家!
Chandler: And now we're back.
现在又回到原位了。
Rachel: I cannot believe Ross is buying this!
没想到罗斯还真的相信!
Monica: Thank God! I can't watch him anymore!
谢天谢地,我再也看不下去了!
Chandler: You guys ready for movies?
你们准备好了吗?
Rachel: Yeah! Oh, by the way, thank you for loaning us Pamela and Yasmine.
好了!对了,多谢你把潘蜜拉和杰丝敏(《海滩游侠》的主演)借给我们。
Ross: Man! They cannot get enough!
天啊,她们还没看够!


《老友记》本章剧本下载