老友记 第一季 第九集

FriendsS01E09

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:44 推荐到豆瓣

Rachel: Oh my god, oh, you guys are great.
喔,天哪!你们真好!
Monica: We all chipped in.
注释: chip in:共同出钱,捐助。
大伙凑的。
Ross: We did?
大伙?
Monica: You owe me 20 bucks.
你欠我20块。
Rachel: Thank you. Thank you so much!
谢谢!太感谢了!
Monica: Chandler, here you go, got your traditional Holiday feast, you got your tomato soup, your grilled cheese fixings, and your family size bag of Funyuns.
注释: fixings:一般指在家里烹饪的,快速做好的食品。
注释: Funyuns:onion flavored rings,或是一种洋葱味零食品牌。
Chandler,这是你的传统感恩节大餐。你的西红柿汤、你的考奶酪还有家庭装Funyuns(洋葱圈)。
Rachel: Wait, wait, Chandler, this is what you're having for Thanksgiving dinner? What, what, what is it with you and this holiday?
等等,Chandler,这是你的感恩节晚餐吗?你和这个节到底有什么过不去的?
Chandler: All right, I'm nine years old.
好吧,我9岁那年…
Ross: Oh, sorry...
噢,又来了。。。
Chandler: We just finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner. I have, and I remember this part vividly, a mouthful of pumpkin pie, and this is the moment my parents choose to tell me they're getting divorced.
我们全家刚刚吃完一顿丰盛的感恩节大餐。我 现在我还清楚地记得这个细节塞了满嘴的南瓜派,就在这时候,我父母告诉我他们要离婚了。
Rachel: Oh my god.
噢,天!
Chandler: Yes. It's very difficult to enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse.
是的。只要你也体验一次完全颠倒过来了的感恩节,就很难再去喜欢感恩节盛宴了。
Ross: Oh! What's this? I never saw this at Mom's.
这是什么?我从没在妈妈的感恩节大餐中看到这个。
Rachel: It's a yam.
这是芋头。
Ross: Hello… This isn't a yam. Yam comes in purple cans. They don't come in these.
Hello,这不是芋头,芋头都是放在紫色罐头里的。不是的,芋头不是放在这里的。
Phoebe: OK, Ross, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but back off!
Ross,不要误解我的意思,但是,一边去!
Joey: Uh, hi. We uh, we used to work together.
嗨,我们一起工作过。
Girl: We did?
有吗?
Joey: Yeah, at Macy's. You were the Obsession girl, right?
是的,在美西百货。 你是那个"迷幻"女郎,对吧?
Girl: Yes.
是的。
Joey: I was the Aramis guy.
注释: Aramis:雅男士(男性化妆保养品品牌)。
我是卖"雅男士"的。
Joey: Aramis? Aramis?
雅男士?雅男士?
Girl: Yeah, right.
哦,想起来了。
Joey: I gotta tell you. You're the best in the business.
我得说,你是那里面最棒的。
Girl: Get out.
少来了!
Joey: I'm serious. You're amazing. You know when to spritz, when to wave back.
注释: spritz:喷。
我是说真的。你太棒了,张弛有度。
Girl: Really? You don't know what that means to me.
真的吗?我受宠若惊了。
Joey: Ooh, you smell great tonight. What're you wearing?
噢,你今晚闻起来妙极了。你喷了(穿了)什么?
Girl: Nothing.
什么也没有!
Joey: Listen, uh, you wanna go get a drink or something?
你想不想去喝上一杯?
Girl: Yeah.
好的。
Joey: What's wrong?
怎么了?
Girl: I just remembered, I have to do something.
我刚想起,我还有别的事。
Joey: Oh. What?
噢,什么事情?
Girl: Um, leave.
离开
Joey: Wait, wait, wait!
等等,嘿,等等!
Joey: So I guess you all saw it.
我想你们都看见了。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: Saw what?
看见什么?
Phoebe: No, we were just laughing. You know, how laughter can be infectious.
不,我们只是在笑。你知道,笑也是会传染的。
Joey: Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD.
感恩节给我留个地儿,我全家都认为我有花柳病。
Chandler: Tonight, on a very special Blossom.
今夜,此花怒放。
Monica: Mmm, looking good. Ok, cider's mulling, turkey's turking, yams are yamming. What?
注释: mull:(加糖,香料等)烫热(酒等)。
嗯,看起来不错。好,苹果酒正在加热,火鸡正在烹煮,芋头正在变熟。怎么了?
Ross: I don't know. It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.
我不知道。妈妈不在厨房感觉就是不一样。
Monica: All right, that's it. You know what? Just get out of my way and stop annoying me.
够了!靠边站,别烦我。
Ross: That's closer.
有点像了。
Rachel: I got the tickets! I got the tickets! Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop.
我拿到票了!我拿到票了!再过五个小时我就要"咻,咻,咻"。
Chandler: Oh, you must stop shooping.
噢,别"咻"了,好吗?
Rachel: Ok, I'm gonna get my stuff.
好,我去收拾行李。B
Joey: Chandler, will you just come in already?
Chandler,你就不能参与一下吗?
Chandler: No, I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment.
不,我喜欢和欢乐保持安全距离!
Phoebe: Look out, incoming pumpkin pie!
注意,南瓜派来了!
Chandler: Ok, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing, but that's not funny anymore.
好吧,你在塞填料的时候我们都有笑,但是这会不好笑了。
Joey: Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don't see any tater tots.
注释: tater tots:一种以土豆为原材料的油炸食品。
喂,Monica,我有一个问题。 我没看见有炸土豆块。
Monica: That's not a question.
这不叫问题!
Joey: But my mom always makes them. It's like a tradition. You get a piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce and a Tot! It's bad enough I can't be with my family because of my disease.
但我妈妈都会做的,这是我家的一项传统。用叉子叉起一小片火鸡,抹上一点蔓越莓酱,然后再加有油炸土豆泥!因为我的"病",我不能与家人团聚了,就够糟糕啦。
Monica: All right, fine. Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps, and in the form of tots.
好吧,好吧。今晚的土豆泥会有成块的和油炸的。
Ross: Alright, I'm off to talk to my unborn child. Ok, Mom never hit.
好了,我要去和还没出生的宝宝说话了。好吧,妈妈从不打我。
Phoebe: Ok, all done.
好了,搞定了。
Monica: What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes? Ross needs lumps!
什么,Phoebe,你搅烂了土豆吗?Ross要吃块状的!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just, I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.
噢,很抱歉,噢,我以为搅烂了以后,可以加一些豌豆和洋葱。
Monica: Why would we do that?
为什么我们要那样做?
Phoebe: Well, 'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them, you know, before she died.
嗯,因为我妈都是那样做的,你知道,在她去世之前。
Monica: Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好吧,第3种吃法出现。
Rachel: Ok, goodbye you guys. Thanks for everything. Oh, sorry! Oh, sorry!
好了,大伙,再见。 感谢你们。哦,抱歉! 噢,抱歉!
Chandler: The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has just gotten away.
最不可思议事情发生了!超人狗刚刚逃跑啦!
Joey: The balloon?
那个气球吗?
Chandler: No, no, the actual cartoon character. Of course the balloon. It's all over the news. Right before he reached Macy's, he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park. I'm going to the roof, who's with me?
不,是真的卡通人物。当然是那个气球!电视全是它的新闻。走到梅西百货的时候他断线了,后来在华盛顿广场公园上又被看到了。我要上屋顶去看,谁跟我一起?
Rachel: I can't, I gotta go.
我不去了,我得走了。
Chandler: Come on. An 80-foot inflatable dog let loose over the city. How often does that happen?
注释: inflatable:可膨胀的,可充气的。
来吧。80英尺长的充气狗在城市上空游荡。这样的机会有多少?
Phoebe: Almost never.
恐怕不会再有了。
Monica: Got the keys?
拿上钥匙?
Rachel: Ok.
好吧。
Carol: Anytime you're ready.
任何时候只要你准备好了。
Ross: Ok, ok, here we go. Ok, where am I talking to, here? I mean, uh, well, there is one way that seems to offer a certain acoustical advantage, but...
注释: acoustical:听觉的,声学的。
好的,好的,开始。这里吗,我得对着哪里说?我的意思或许某个地方更容易让宝宝听到,但是 ...
Carol: Just aim for the bump.
对着鼓出来的地方就可以。
Ross: Ok, ok, ok, ok, here goes. You know, I, you know, can't do this. Uh, this is too weird. I feel stupid.
好的,开始了。你知道,我,你知道,我做不到。噢,这太奇怪了,我像个傻瓜。
Carol: So don't do it, it's fine. You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.
那你就别说了。你不必因为Susan做了你就非得做。
Ross: Hello, baby. Hello, hello.
你好吗?宝宝!你好,你好。
Rachel: I loved the moment when you first saw the giant dog shadow all over the park.
刚看到这只大狗的影子覆盖公园,感觉真好玩。
Phoebe: Yeah, but did they have to shoot him down? I mean, that was just mean.
是的,但是他们必须把他射下来吗?真是作孽。
Monica: Ok, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Why are we standing here?
注释: crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside:外部的皮酥脆可口,内部的肉美味多汁。
现在火鸡应该皮脆肉美多汁了。还站在这里干嘛?
Rachel: We're waiting for you to open the door. You got the keys.
等你开门。你拿的钥匙。
Monica: No I don't.
没有,我没拿。

老友记.本章节注释


注释: chip in:共同出钱,捐助。
注释: fixings:一般指在家里烹饪的,快速做好的食品。
注释: Funyuns:onion flavored rings,或是一种洋葱味零食品牌。
注释: Aramis:雅男士(男性化妆保养品品牌)。
注释: spritz:喷。
注释: mull:(加糖,香料等)烫热(酒等)。
注释: tater tots:一种以土豆为原材料的油炸食品。
注释: inflatable:可膨胀的,可充气的。
注释: acoustical:听觉的,声学的。
注释: crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside:外部的皮酥脆可口,内部的肉美味多汁。


《老友记》本章剧本下载