老友记 第五季 第二十集

FriendsS05E20

Part1

2019年8月20日 03:04 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 5 Episode 20: The one With the Ride Along.


老友记第5季第20集:一起去巡逻。

Monica: Ok, guys, listen, don't forget that tomorrow is the day that Emily gets married again, so whatever we do, just try to really keep Ross's mind off it ok.
好,大家注意听,明天是艾蜜莉再婚的日子,我们要尽全力转移罗斯的注意力。
Joey: Oh, yeah, good idea.
对,好主意。
Chandler: Hey man, what's up?
你怎么了?
Ross: Oh, eh, just thinking about Emily getting married tomorrow.
正在想艾蜜莉明天结婚的事。
Joey: Ooh, Ross, look! Look!
罗斯,你看!
Ross: What? Where?
看什么?在哪里?
Joey: Right over there! Right there! Look-look-look!
就在那儿啊,快看……
Ross: What am I looking at?
你要我看什么?
Joey: Somebody help me out here!
谁来帮帮我啊!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Gary: How are you?
你们好吗?
Phoebe: Monica, sorry I didn't come by last night. I was out with Gary; he let me ride around with him in his cop car. We saw and prevented crimes.
莫妮卡,抱歉我昨晚没过去,我跟盖瑞在一起。他用警车载我去兜风,我们还阻止了一起犯罪。
Joey: You got to go on a ride-along? !
你可以坐警车去兜风?
Phoebe: Uh-huh!
嗯哼!
Joey: Wh- I wanna go on a ride-along!
我也要坐警车兜风!
Ross: Yeah me too!
我也是!
Gary: Ok!
好啊!
Chandler: Yeah, yeah! Me too!
我也要!
Gary: Really? ! You?
你真的要?
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Gary: Well, it's kinda dangerous.
有点危险喔。
Chandler: Well, I like danger.
我喜欢危险。
Gary: Ok, you guys free tonight?
好,你们今天晚上有空吗?
Joey & Ross: Yeah! !
有……!
Chandler: Tonight? You-you didn't say it was gonna be at nighttime.
今晚?你刚才没说是在晚上。
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey! Oh, I'm so glad you're home, I thought tonight we could finally organize these photos!
真高兴你回家了,今晚总算能整理这些相片!
Rachel: Ohh, thank God! Finally!
谢天谢地,终于要整理了!
Monica: Ok, I've broken them down into categories. Ok, we have uh, we got holidays, birthdays, candid, you know...
我已经把照片分门别类,有假日类、生日和偷♥拍……
Monica: And then what I've done is I've cross-referenced them by subject. Right? So if you're looking up, ohlet's say birthdays and dogs, you get Photo 152. See?
我已经依照主题做好了交叉搜寻。好比你要找生日和狗,就会找到152号相片。你看?
Rachel: Ohh, it's me and Le Poo! Wow! I miss that dog.
是我和拉普,我真怀念那条狗。
Monica: Aw. We could also find him under umm, dog and dead.
你也能在狗和死亡项目之中,找到拉普。
Rachel: Great! Thanks!
太好了,多谢!
Monica: Ok. All right, hand me that other box of photos; that's the very last one. That's the last one.
把另一箱照片递给我,那是最后一箱。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Oops. Sorry! Well, good thing you numbered all of 'em, huh?
糟糕,对不起啦!幸好你有写上号码,对吧?
Monica: I hadn't! Photo 152 was a prototype.
还没,152号相片是范例。
Rachel: Ohhhh. Honey, honey, honey, it's ok, it's ok honey. How about I fix you a drink, huh? Maybe a margarita?
亲爱的,别难过……我帮你弄杯喝的?玛格莉特好吗?
Monica: Ross has the blender! Ugh, everything's just falling apart!
果汁机在罗斯那里,一切都毁了!
Rachel: No, honey, it's ok! Listen, I'll go to Ross's and get the blender, you get all the margarita stuff ready.
亲爱的,不碍事!我去找罗斯拿果汁机,你先准备玛格莉特的材料。
Monica: All right, his keys are in the drawer. You know what? I also need some cash.
好吧,他家钥匙放在抽屉里。我还需要一些现金。
Rachel: Ok, you want me to stop at the ATM?
你要我去自动柜员机领吗?
Monica: No. While you're at Ross's if you see any lying around...
不用,到罗斯家里拿就好……
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Monica: What? ! I-I-I don't, I don't do that!
什么?我不做那种事的!
Ross: That was so cool man, the way you leaned on that guy.
你逼问那家伙的方式,真是太酷了。
Chandler: It is starting to get dark out there.
天色越来越黑了。
Ross: He told you everything! I mean you totally cracked him!
他什么都招了,他对你毫不保留!
Gary: Yeah well, being he was the victim, they're usually pretty talkative.
对,他是受害者,他们通常都很好说话。
Chandler: Ok. But it is officially nighttime.
好,正式进入夜晚了。
Ross: Oh hey, Gary, you want me to grab the berry for ya?
盖瑞,要我帮你拿“浆果”吗?
Gary: It's called the cherry.
这叫做“樱桃”。
Ross: It's called Chandler! !
这叫做……钱德!
Joey: Ok, I got it! This place makes the best sandwich in the world!
买到了,这家店做的三明治,世界第一!
Gary: Hey Joe, does it have meatballs on it?
乔伊,里头有肉球吗?
Joey: Oh-ho-yeah!
没错。
Gary: Yeah! Does it have melted cheese and marinara sauce?
有融化的起司和大蒜番茄酱吗?
Joey: Yeah-oh!
有!
Gary: Yeah, you can't eat that in my car.
那就不能在我的车上吃。
Joey: Yeah ok. Even though my tax dollars paid for this car.
好吧。买这部警车的钱,我缴的税也有一份。
Chandler: Your tax dollars?
你缴的税?
Joey: Yeah, ok.
好啦。(你缴的)
Chandler: Wow! That sandwich really does smell good.
这个三明治还真香。
Joey: Did I say you could smell it? !
我有说你可以闻吗?
Chandler: I can't smell your sandwich?
闻个三明治都不行?
Joey: Half the taste is in the smell! You-you're sucking up all the taste units!
香味就占去了好吃的一半,你把好吃的都吸光了!
Chandler: Ok, I'll give them back. Look! What is so great about that sandwich?
好吧,还给你。这三明治到底棒在哪里?
Joey: Ok, imagine, the best sex you've ever had.
想想你做♥爱最爽的一次。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Joey: Are you thinking about Monica? Chandler: Yeah.
你想的是莫妮卡吗?是啊。
Joey: Yeah, what's that like?
是什么感觉?
Rachel: Ohh! Oh please don't be from a real dinosaur! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Made in Mexico! Yes! ! Ugh, who would buy this? !
拜托不要是真的恐龙!千万不要……墨西哥制造,好耶!谁会买这种东西?
Monica: Rach! It's me! Pick up!
瑞秋,是我,快接啊!
Rachel: Hey! What's up?
什么事?
Monica: I need a few more things to make the margaritas. Uhh, I need some salt, some margarita mix, and tequila.
我做玛格莉特还缺材料,我要盐、玛格莉特调汁,还有龙舌兰酒。
Rachel: So all we have is ice?
我们家里只有冰块喔?
Monica: See if he has ice.
看看他有没有冰块。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Emily: Hello Ross? It's Emily. I know this is out of the blue but uh, I'm getting married tomorrow. Well, maybe I am...
罗斯,我是艾蜜莉。我知道这很突然,但是我明天就要结婚了,或许……
Emily: I keep thinking about you and I'm wondering if-if we made a mistake giving up so fast. Are you thinking about me?
我一直在想你。不知道我们太快放弃,是不是一个错误。你有在想我吗?
Emily: Of course you're not, but if you are, call me tonight. Okay, bye.
一定没有,如果有的话,今晚打给我。好吧,再见。
Rachel: Oh. Oh!
噢,噢!
Ross: So where're we going next?
下一站是哪里?
Gary: This witness won't return my calls so we're gonna see if we can surprise him coming home.
这个目击证人不回我电话,我们去他家堵他。
Chandler: Sur-surprise him? We're not, we're not gonna make anybody mad are we?
去堵他?他不会生气吧?
Joey: Come on, man! Listen so uh, you're gonna squeeze the perp's shoes a little bit before he lawyer's up?
得了吧你!那你会在那贼人的律师出现前,先从他身上挤出一些汁来?
Gary: It's a witness not a perp and no one talks like that!
那是目击证人,不是贼人,而且没有人会那样说话!
Ross: Yeah, no one talks like that!
是啊,没人会那样说话!
Joey: Oh what? Like you're Mr. Cop!
你以为你是警察啊?
Ross: Hey, I'm more cop than you two!
我比你们两个都像警察!
Chandler: How do you figure that?
什么意思?
Ross: Hello! I'm in the front seat, ok? I'm Gary's partner!
醒醒吧,我坐在前座,我是盖瑞的搭档。
Chandler: You know, when you say partner it doesn't sound cop. It sounds gay.
你说搭档的时候不像警察,倒像是同志。
Ross: Umm, jealous!
嫉妒!
Gary: Hey, do you mind? We're undercover here.
嘿,我们这是秘密出勤。
Ross: Oh yeah, no problem.
好,没问题。
Gary: Ross!
罗斯!
Ross: Sorry! Sorry! Oh, there!
抱歉……好了。
Ross: Hey Gary, who am I? Phone home!
盖瑞,我是谁?打电话回家!
Chandler: Look at Officer Ross riding back here with the visitors.
看看这位罗斯警官跟访客一起坐到后座了。
Joey: Yeah, what's up with that Serpico? "What's up with that, Serpico?"
是啊,这是怎么一回事呢塞尔皮科?(《冲突》中的警察)是啊,这是怎么一回事呢塞尔皮科?
Emily: Are you thinking about me? No, of course you're not, but if you are, call me tonight. Ok, bye.
你有在想我吗?一定没有。如果有的话,今晚打给我。好吧,再见。
Monica: Nooo!
不!
Rachel: I know!
我知道!
Monica: Well thank God you were here! I mean, we have to erase that!
幸好先被你听到了,我们一定要把这留言洗掉!
Rachel: Wh-what? ! We can't do that!
什么?我们不能那样!
Monica: We have to! I mean what if Ross hears that, and he calls her back and then they get back together?
非这样不可!万一罗斯听到了,回电给她,他们又复合了怎么办?
Monica: Is that what you want? Ross back with that controlling, neurotic, crazy Emily? The Emily that wouldn't let him see you?
你希望那样吗?看到罗斯跟那个控制欲超强,神经兮兮的疯子艾蜜莉复合?那个不让罗斯见你的艾蜜莉?
Rachel: Noo! Oh no! No! God no! He-he should not get back together with her.
不行,万万不可……罗斯绝对不能和她复合。
Rachel: I mean I know that, you know that, even Ross knows that! But that still doesn't give us the right toerase his message!
你知我知,就连罗斯都知道。但我们还是没有权力,擅自洗掉给罗斯的留言!
Monica: I'm his sister, ok? And I love him! I don't wanna see him get hurt! Come on! Doesn't that give me the right to control him- help, him?
我可是他的妹妹!我爱他,不想看他受到伤害。拜托,难道我没有权利控制……帮助他吗?
Rachel: I don't think he's the one who needs help.
我觉得需要帮忙的不是他。
Monica: Look, she's obviously unstable, ok? I mean she's thinking about running out on her wedding day.
艾蜜莉非常不稳定,她竟然想在结婚当天逃跑。
Monica: Ok, fine! But let me- look at the position she's putting him in! And what's he gonna do? Like- Ross is gonna run over there on the wedding day and break up the marriage? !
好啦,但你看看,她让罗斯陷入了什么处境。你要罗斯怎么办?难不成在艾蜜莉结婚当天,跑去破坏婚礼?
Monica: I mean, who would do that? ! Ok, fine, all right, but that's you know, that was different! Although it did involve a lot of the same people.
谁做得出那种事?好啦,不过这是两码子事。虽然有很多人都被卷进来了。
Rachel: Ugh!
啊!
Monica: You know what, this is obviously some twisted joke she's trying to play on him.
艾蜜莉显然想用变态的笑话,来恶整罗斯。
Rachel: Ok, you are crazy! I'm sorry, but she sounded genuinely upset! I mean, listen!
够了,你疯了!她听起来真的很沮丧!你听听就知道!
Answering Machine: Your messages have been erased.
您的留言已经清除。
Rachel: Noooooooo!
不……
Monica: Well, that worked out well. Margarita?
这样就省事多了,要喝玛格莉特吗?
Chandler: Ok, you know, we-we're safe right? I mean nothing bad can go down!
我们很安全,对吧?不可能会有厄运降临!
Gary: No. But that reminds me, sign this.
对,不过我倒想起来了,签一下这个。
Ross: What is it?
这是什么?
Gary: It's nothing, it just says that you can't sue the city if you scrape your knee or you know, get your head blown off.
没什么,只是断腿或脑袋开花,也不能告到市政♥府头上。
Chandler: Oh, hurry up. I want to sign that.
快点喔,我要签。
Gary: Ok, here he comes. What is he doing? What the hell is he doing? !
好,他来了。他在干嘛?搞什么鬼?
Ross: What? What? What? What is it?
什么?……怎么了?
Joey: Is-is everything ok?
没事吧?
Chandler: What's going on?
发生什么事?
Gary: Ok, he sees us. Don't move. And don't look at him.
他看到我们了,别动,不要看他。
Gary: Hey, it's ok. It was just a car backfire. Hey, look at that! You tried to save your buddy. See that? You see what he did?
没事的,只是车子逆火。看看,你想用身体掩护朋友。看到他冒命拯救朋友没?
Joey: You ok man?
你没事吧?
Ross: Uh-huh. Thanks Joey!
乔伊,谢了!
Chandler: Uh, hello! !
喂?
Joey: Hi. You all right?
嗨。没事吧?
Monica: All right, I guess we should go.
我们应该走了。
Rachel: No, wait, wait.
等等……
Monica: Oh yeah right!
对,钱拿走!
Rachel: No, Monica! Monica! We have to fix this!
不是啦,莫妮卡……!莫妮卡,我们得补救这个。
Monica: There's nothing we can do. You erased the message!
我们无能为力啊,你已经把留言洗掉了!
Rachel: Yeah, but maybe I could call his machine and re-create, the message. All right, ok...umm...
或许我可以再打电话进来,重新假造一段同样的留言。我来试试……
Rachel: Hello, Ross, this is Rachel-Emily. God, what is it with those two names? Umm, I just so wanted to say that I'm going to be getting married...to...another...British person.
罗斯,我是瑞秋……艾蜜莉。天啊,这两个名字到底是怎么回事?我打来只是要说我就快要……跟另外一个英国人结婚了。
Rachel: And I'm-m-m I'm having doubts and...scones...Oh God! I can't remember what she said.
我心里很疑惑……天啊!我忘记她说了什么。
Monica: Yeah, that's the problem with this plan.
是啊,问题就在这里。
Monica:All right Rachel, come on. You know what, eh the message is erased. There's nothing we can do all right. He's never gonna find out about it.
瑞秋,留言已经洗掉了,我们无能为力。罗斯永远不会发现的。
Rachel:Well- I-I could tell him about it.
我可以告诉他啊。
Monica: Look, if you're gonna be totally rational about this, I can't argue with you! All right? Fine, if you wanna tell him, tell him. I just, I don't wanna be a part of it.
如果你想要这么明理的话,我也争不过你。好啦,你要说就说,我不想介入。
Rachel: Oh, maybe that's Emily calling back to leave the exact same message.
或许又是艾蜜莉打来的,她想说一样的话。
Ross: Hey Ross! It's you! I just want you to remember this feeling.
罗斯,是你啊!我只是要你记得这种感觉。
Ross:You are lucky to be alive! So live everyday to the fullest. Love yourself, ok? Ok. Oh, and-and also getstamps. Bye!
活着是一种幸运,所以每一天都要活得精彩。珍爱自己,好吗?好吧,也别忘了买邮票,再见。
Monica: Wow! Play that message for Emily and this whole problem goes away!
只要把这留言放给艾蜜莉听,所有的问题就都解决了!
Rachel: Oh. Right?
是吗?
Gary: Hey, anybody wanna meet a hero?
谁要来见见英雄?
Phoebe: John Glenn is here? !
约翰·格伦(美国第一位宇航员)来了?
Gary: No, Joey!
不,是乔伊!
Phoebe: Joey's never been to outer space.
乔伊没有上过太空啊。
Ross: Pheebs, we had the most incredible night! Ok, so, we're in the car...
菲比,今晚真是太不可思议了!我们在警车里……
Gary: Wait! Hold on!
慢着!
Gary: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hi!
嗨!
Gary: Ok, go ahead.
好,继续说。
Ross: Ok, ok, so we're in the car. Right? And bang! A shot was fired. And Joey with no regard for his own safety throws himself on me!
好……我们在警车里,突然砰得一声!有人开枪。乔伊完全不顾自己的安危,扑到我身上保护我!
Phoebe: My God, Joey!
天啊,乔伊!
Chandler: It was a car backfire!
那是汽车逆火放屁的声音!
Ross: Yeah, but-but he didn't know that!
对,但是当时他并不知道。
Joey: Yeah, I didn't know that.
对,我不知道。
Ross: And it could've just as easily have been a bullet.
那很有可能会是子弹的。
Gary: Hey Joe, you ever think about joining the force? We could use a guy like you.
乔伊,有没有想过要当警察?警界很需要你这种人。
Chandler: Who jumps at loud noises!
听到巨响就吓得跳起来!
Ross: Wow! I could've died tonight.
我今晚有可能丧命的。
Chandler: Yeah! If the car that backfired had run over you! You know what, I'm gonna go home before Ross starts rambling about his new-found respect for life.
对,如果那部放屁的车,把你碾过去的话。我先回家去了,省得罗斯大谈人生新发现。
Ross: I do have a newfound respect for life.
我的人生的确有了新发现。
Chandler: Oh my God!
我的上帝啊!
Phoebe: Ross, I could've told you, you weren't gonna die today.
罗斯,我早该跟你说,你今天不会死的。
Ross: What? You know when I'm gonna die?
你知道我什么时候会死?
Gary: Sweet you wanna get some dinner?
亲爱的,你要吃晚餐吗?
Phoebe: Sure! Yeah! Oh, you know what? If I heard a shot right now, I'd throw my body on you.
好啊!你知道吗,若现在听到枪声,我一定会扑倒在你身上。
Gary: Oh yeah? Well maybe you and I should take a walk in a bad neighborhood.
是吗?那我们或许应该,去穷凶恶极的社区散步。
Phoebe: Ok!
好。
Gary: All right.
好的。
Phoebe: Bye!
再见!
Ross and Joey: Bye!
再见!
Joey: Cut it out Ross! I hate to have to save your life and kick your ass in the same day!
罗斯,你别再闹了,我不想在同一天里,先是救你又痛扁你一顿!
Joey: Dude! How come you took off?
你刚才怎么先离开了?
Chandler: Oh, just go out for a walk, round the living room. Whatever...
我只是去散步,在客厅里绕来绕去……
Joey: Something wrong?
有什么不对吗?
Chandler: No. No I'm just tired. You know, from-from the walk.
没有,我只是累了,走路走累了。
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: You dove in front of Ross! Ross!
你扑上去救罗斯!罗斯!
Joey: That's what this is about! Oh my God, you hate Ross!
原来是这么一回事。天啊,你恨罗斯!
Chandler: Not hate Ross!
我没有恨罗斯!
Joey: Of course you do! I saved him! You're mad at me! It all adds up! You want Ross out of the picture.
你当然有!我救了他,你生我的气,这样全都说得通了。你想铲除罗斯?
Chandler: What picture?
铲除什么?
Joey: I don't know, but I don't like what I'm hearing!
不知道,但是我不喜欢你刚才说的话!
Chandler: I'm very glad you saved Ross in the car backfire, but it could've been a bullet and you, you know, you didn't try to save me!
我很高兴你在汽车放屁事件中,救了罗斯一命。但那若真的是子弹怎么办?你竟然救他不救我!
Joey: Ohh, you're upset because you think I chose Ross over you!
原来你是在气这个,你以为我觉得罗斯比你重要。
Joey:No! I...knew...you could take care of yourself. You know? I mean Ross, he needs help. He's not street like us!
不是这样的……我知道你能照顾自己。罗斯需要别人帮忙,他不像你我见过大场面。
Chandler: When it comes down to it, you would risk your life for Ross before you would for me. That's the bottom line.
话说到头,你宁愿先去救罗斯,也不来救我。这才是重点。
Joey: Well-no, not exactly! All right, look, I, I wasn't trying to save Ross. Ok?
不完全是这样!其实我那不是要救罗斯。
Joey:My sandwich was next to Ross. All right? I was, I-I was trying to save my sandwich.
我的三明治在罗斯旁边,我是要救我的三明治。
Chandler: From a bullet!
怕它被枪打到?
Joey: I know it doesn't make much sense...
我知道这说来没啥道理……
Chandler: Much sense? !
岂止没啥道理!
Joey: Look Chandler, it was instinct! Ok? I just went for it!
钱德,那是本能反应,当下就扑过去了!
Chandler: So you risked your life, for a sandwich!
所以你冒生命危险去救三明治!
Joey: I know it sounds crazy, but Chandler, this, is, the greatest sandwich in the world!
我知道这听起来很夸张,但这可是世界上最棒的三明治!
Chandler: So you didn't uh, choose Ross before me.
所以你并不觉得罗斯比我重要。
Joey: No! I would never do that! You-you're like my brother!
是啊,我绝对不会那样!你就像是我的亲兄弟!
Chandler: Really? !
真的?
Joey: Yeah! In fact, to prove how much you mean to me...
对,为了证明你对我的意义……
Joey: here.
给你。
Chandler: Thanks.
谢了!
Joey: No, eh, oh-oi, easy, it's not a hot dog!
轻一点,这不是热狗!
Joey: How good is that?
是不是很好吃?
Chandler: Oh-oi-ho, yeah!
好吃!
Joey: See?
看吧!
Chandler: Hm-hmm.
嗯哼。
Joey: Oh-whoa-hey, dude, what're you doing? !
慢着,你在干嘛?
Chandler: I thought you were showing me how much I mean to you.
你在向我证明我对你的意义。
Joey: Yeah. With a bite! Gee-e-e-eez!
是啊,一口!拜托!
Rachel: Hey! Hi!
嘿!嗨!
Ross: Rach, what uh, what're you doing here?
瑞秋,你在这里干嘛?
Rachel: Hey! You know what? You are in our apartment all the time! Ok? This is, this is just a drop in the bucket mister!
你动不动就往我们的公寓跑,我这只是小小的回应,先生!
Ross: You know, it-it doesn't matter. The important thing, is that you're here. You're my friend, and you'rehere. Oh!
没关系啦,重点是你来了。你是我朋友,而你来到了这里。噢!
Rachel: Huh. Ok, just a little scared. What's going on Ross?
好,我有一点点害怕 罗斯,你是怎么了?
Ross: Uh, the most amazing thing happened tonight. I thought my number was up. I had an actual near death experience!
今晚发生了最不寻常的事,我还以为自己要完了,我真正面临到了濒死经验!
Rachel: What? ! Wh-what happened? !
什么?……怎么回事?
Ross: Ok, ok, we were on the ride-along with Gary, right?
我们不是跟盖瑞,坐警车兜风吗?
Rachel: Yeah!
对!
Ross: And somebody took a shot at me!
有人向我开枪!
Rachel: Wow, really? !
真的吗?
Ross: No, a car backfired, but I thought somebody was taking a shot at me. And Rach, I...I survived! And I was filled with this-this great respect for life.
不是,是车子放屁,但我当时以为是有人对我开枪。瑞秋,我劫后余生!我的人生拥有了全新视野。
Ross: You know? I-I wanna experience every moment. I wanna seize every opportunity. I-I am seeing everythingso-so clearly now.
我要真切体验每一刻,我要把握每一个机会。现在的一切都变得好清晰。
Rachel: Because a car backfired?
全都是因为汽车放屁?
Ross: Ok, why are you here?
好吧,你来这里干嘛?
Rachel: Well, I-I-I don't know how this fits into your whole "seizing" thing but um, Emily called you today.
我不知道这件事符不符合,你所谓的“把握今朝”,不过艾蜜莉今天打了电话给你。
Ross: You talked to her?
你跟她说了话?
Rachel: No, she left a message. But it-it kinda got erased. I mean, there's some- something wrong with your machine.
没有,她在你电话里留言。不过留言被洗掉了,我是说,你的答录机有问题。
Ross: Well, ok, what-what did she say?
那她说了什么?
Rachel: Well, uh, something about having second thoughts about the wedding and did you guys make a mistake breaking up and uh, she wants you to call her.
说什么对结婚的事有点反悔,说你们分手是个错误,她要你回电话。
Ross: Wow!
哇哦!
Rachel: Now, that-that was a good thing that I told you, right?
我跟你说这件事很对吧?
Ross: Huh? Yeah! Yes, of course!
是啊,当然是这样!
Rachel: Ok. Thank you! Thank you! Because- all right. I'm gonna go scoot tell Monica that I was right.
谢谢你……!我要去跟莫妮卡说,我这样做是对的。
Rachel: Because you know what? She didn't want- not important. Point is, I was right. Your decision. Ok? I was right. Your decision.
因为你知道吗?她不希望…… 那不重要。重点是我是对的,你自己的决定。我是对的,你自己决定要不要回电。
Ross: Right. I guess, I guess I should call Emily.
对。我猜我应该回电给艾蜜莉。
Rachel: Ok, no, that's not the right decision. That's not right, that's not, no Ross, come on! I mean, that woman made you miserable! Ok, Ross, I mean, do you really wanna get back into that?
不对,你的决定不对……罗斯,你清醒一点!那个女人把你给整惨了!罗斯,你真的想要再来一次?
Ross: Ok, look, yesterday I wouldn't've even considered calling her back, but my ex-wife calls on the same day I have a near death experience. I mean, that-that's gotta mean something, right?
如果她是在昨天打来的,我压根不会想回电。但在我面对濒死经验的同一天,我的前妻正好打电话来,这一定有所含意,对吧?
Rachel: Ross! That was not a near death experience! That was barely an experience!
罗斯,那不是濒死经验,就连经验都谈不上了!
Ross: You weren't there! Ok, maybe this is something that I-I'm supposed to seize! You know?
当时你并不在场!或许这就是我应该把握的事。
Rachel: Ok, you know what? Maybe, this is not about seizing stuff. Maybe this is about escaping stuff.
好吧,你知道吗?或许这无关把握或是不把握,或许这是关于逃避。
Ross: Huh.
哈。
Rachel: Ok I mean, look-look today. I mean you escaped death, you know? And maybe this is a chance for you to escape getting back together with Emily.
就拿今天来说,你逃过了……死亡。或许这是你逃避的机会,不去和艾蜜莉复合。
Ross: That does make sense. Because I do wanna seize some opportunity, but I-I really don't wanna see or talk to her.
还蛮有道理的。因为我要把握住这个机会,不和她见面或联络。
Rachel: Well, th-there you go!
这就对了!
Ross: Yeah-ah. Yeah. Maybe today is just, close call day.
或许今天只是“差点接电话”日。
Rachel: Close call day.
“差点接电话”日。
Ross: Hey, thanks Rach.
瑞秋,谢了。
Rachel: Ohh, honey no problem. Ok.
亲爱的,甭客气。
Ross: Oh wait-wait-wait! The message is blinking. Maybe you didn't erase it.
等等……留言灯在闪,或许留言没被洗掉。
Rachel: Oh?
哦?
Ross: "Hey Ross, it's you!" Oh yeah, no that's-that's an old message, nobody needs to hear that.
“罗斯,是你啊!”这是旧的留言,没什么好听的。
Rachel: Yes.
没错。
Ross: Hey umm, was-was Monica here?
莫妮卡有来过吗?
Rachel: Yeah.
有啊。
Ross: Yeah, I want my money back.
要她把我的钱还来。
Rachel: Yeah, uh you-you probably need that for stamps, right?
是要用来买邮票的吧?
Ross: Hey Pheebs, has Gary ever been shot at for real?
菲比,盖瑞有真的中过枪吗?
Phoebe: Yes. Once. Yeah, a little. He kinda did it to himself. It's not really a good story.
有,一次。小小的一次。算是他自己打的,这不是什么好故事。
Ross: I wonder how I'd react under fire, you know? And not backfire but-but heavy fire, like if I was in a war or something.
不知道我置身战火会怎样?不是汽车放屁,是枪林弹雨。好比我在战场上之类的……
Monica: Man, I would be great in a war! I mean, I really, I think I would make a fantastic military leader. I mean I know I would make general before any of you guys.
我去打仗一定很厉害,一定会是很棒的军事领袖。跟你们这些人比起来,我一定会最先当上将军。
Chandler: Before or after you were shot by your own troops?
在你被自己的部下枪杀前,还是之后?
Ross: I know where Joey would be. He would be down in the foxhole protecting all of us.
我知道乔伊会在哪里,他一定会在散兵坑里保护大家。
Chandler: Yes, if the foxhole was lined with sandwiches.
对,如果那个散兵坑是用三明治围起来的话。
Joey: Yeah, hero sandwiches.
没错,英雄三明治。
Phoebe: Well you all know that I'm a pacifist so I'm not interested in war, in any way. But you know what? When the revolution comes, I will have to destroy you all.
你们知道我主张和平,我对什么战争都没兴趣。不过等到革命的那一天来临,我一定要把你们消灭光光。
Phoebe: Not you Joey.
不是你乔伊。


《老友记》本章剧本下载