老友记 第五季 第二十二集

FriendsS05E22

Part1

2019年8月20日 03:09 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 5 Episode 22: The one With Joey’s Big Break.


老友记第5季第22集:乔伊的大好机会来了。

Ross: What's going on?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well, my eye is a little itchy.
我的眼睛有点痒。
Joey: Uhhh, mine too! Yeah.
我的也是!
Monica: Wow! It's really red! You should go see my eye doctor.
你的眼睛好红喔!你应该去看我的眼科医生。
Rachel: Richard? I'm not gonna go see your ex-boyfriend!
理查?我才不要找你的前男友看眼睛!
Chandler: Oh, Richard. That's all I ever hear, Richard, Richard, Richard!
理查……一天到晚理查个没完!
Monica: Since we've been going out, I think I've mentioned his name twice!
打从我们开始约会以后,我想我只提过两次他的名字!
Chandler: Ok, so Richard, Richard!
那好,理查、理查!
Monica: It's not Richard! Ok? It's this new guy and he's really good.
不是理查啦!我新找的眼科医生很棒。
Rachel: Well, I'm sorry I'm not going to an eye doctor!
抱歉,我不去看眼科医生!
Ross: Oh God, here we go!
天啊,老毛病又犯了!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Ross: Anytime anything comes close to touching her eye or anyone else's she'll like freaks out. Watch! Watch!
每次只要碰到眼睛这档事,她马上就避之唯恐不及。注意看!
Rachel: Ross! Come on! That's all right! Fine-Ok, I have a weird thing with my eye. Can we not talk about itplease?
罗斯,你别闹了!好,我对我的眼睛有怪癖。麻烦别再讨论了,行吗?
All: All right, fine. All right.
好吧……
Monica: Hey Rach, remember that great song, Me, Myself, and I?
瑞秋,还记得有首很棒的歌,我、我自己和…… (“我”和“眼睛”同音)
Rachel: Monica! Come on!
莫妮卡,别闹啦!
Ross: Hey, does anybody want to get some lunch? All those in favor say I?
有没有人想吃午餐?有意愿的请说……我……
Rachel: Ross! Stop it! Come on!
罗斯,拜托别闹了啦!
Chandler: How much did I love The King and I?
我有多喜欢《国王与我》?
Rachel: Chandler! All right.
钱德!好了。
Joey: Me too! Me too! Me too!
我也是……!
Rachel: Just stop it! Come on!
够了,别玩了……!
Chandler: You ok there man?
你还好吧?
Joey: Yeah, I got too excited!
是的,我真的戳到了!
Ross: All right, I gotta go. I'm taking Ben to the park.
先走了,我要带班去公园。
Phoebe: Ohh, give him a kiss for me!
帮我亲一下他!
Ross: All right, bye!
好,再见!
All: Bye.
再见。
Ross: Later!
再见!
Phoebe: I am so sorry you got caught in the middle of that. I didn't mean to be so out there. I am furious with him!
很抱歉让你们夹在中间尴尬。我也不是故意这么夸张,但我真的很生他的气!
Chandler: Wow, umm, calm down.
别激动。
Phoebe: I'm trying, but man that guy can push my buttons!
我在克制,但一想到那个人我就有气!
Monica: Why are so mad at him?
你干嘛那么气他?
Phoebe: Look, I don't wanna talk about it. Ok?
我不想谈,好吗?
Monica: Well, it just seems like you really...
只是……
Phoebe: You wanna be on my list too? Keep talking! Has anyone seen my list by the way?
你想榜上有名就继续说啊!对了,谁有看到我的黑名单?
Chandler: Uh, no Pheebs. What's it look like?
没看到,长什么样子?
Phoebe: Uh, it's a piece of paper and it says, "Ross" on it.
就是张纸,上头写了“罗斯”。
Chandler: I see.
了解。
Joey: Hey. I just got off the phone with Estelle and guess what. I got the lead in a movie! !
我刚和艾斯黛讲完电话,你们猜怎么了?我要当电影主角了!
Chandler: You got the lead in a movie? That's amazing! What's the movie about? !
你要演电影主角,太厉害了!是什么电影?
Joey: It's called Shutter Speed, it's really cool! Yeah, umm, well I meet this girl on the subway and we fall in love in like a day, right? And then, she disappears...
片名是“极限速度”,超酷的!我在地铁遇见一个女孩,一天之内坠入情网。后来她消失无踪。
Joey: But I find out where she lives and when I get there, this, like old lady answers the door and I say, "Where's Betsy?" Right? And she says, "Betsy's been dead for 10 years."
但我找出了她住在哪里,一个老太太出来开门,我问她“贝丝在哪里?”,她说“贝丝已经过世十年了”。
Phoebe: Ohh-ohh, chilling!
好冷!
Joey: And the best part is, we're filming in the desert outside Vegas! You know what that means buddy!
最棒的是,拍片地点在拉斯维加斯外的沙漠!兄弟,你知道那是啥意思!
Chandler: Yeah, I know that means buddy!
对,我知道那是啥意思!
Joey: Road trip baby! Yeah, we can rent a car! I just have to be there by Tuesday!
自驾游,我们可以租车!我周二以前到那里就行了!
Phoebe: Oh, wait, my grandmother's dead.
等等,我祖母过世了。
Chandler: Well, uh, we can talk about that too Pheebs.
菲比,我们也可以聊聊那件事。
Phoebe: No! No, her cab! She probably won't be using it; you can drive it to Las Vegas.
不……我是说她的计程车,她八成用不到了,你们可以开去拉斯维加斯。
Joey: All right! Thanks Pheebs!
好耶,菲比,谢了!
Chandler: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, what're we going to do about my job?
等等……那我的工作怎么办?
Joey: Oh, umm, not go.
别去了。
Chandler: All right, great, road trip baby! This's ok with you?
好耶!棒!自驾游,宝贝!你没意见吧?
Monica: Uh, Chandler! You don't have to ask for my permission. You can go.
钱德,你不用征求我的允许……同意你去。
Chandler: Eh.
谢谢。
Monica: Hey Rach, come on! We're gonna be late for the eye doctor appointment!
瑞秋,快点,要去看眼科了!
Rachel: All right! Let's get this over with! Ugh! Ohhh! No! Look what I did! Oh, I mean, look at this mess!
好啦,早去早解脱!看看我做了些什么啊!
Rachel: I mean, we're probably gonna have to clean this up! You know? I mean we're gonna have to reschedule!
搞得一团乱,我得先来清理一下。看诊时间得要重约了!
Monica: Look, you thought that this mess is gonna bother me, you are wrong! All right, let's go Blinky!
若你认为这点脏乱就会影响我,那你就错了!我们走吧,眨眼姑娘。
Monica: Chandler! !!
钱德!
Phoebe: Oh hey Joey! What's up?
乔伊!你怎么了?
Joey: I can't decide which route to take to Vegas. Hey, you've traveled a lot right?
我无法决定走哪条路去拉斯维加斯,你去过不少地方吧?
Phoebe: Yeah, I've been around.
对,哪都去过。
Joey: Ok, so-so which route should I take, the northern route, or-or the southern route?
那我该选哪一条?北线还是南线?
Phoebe: Ooh, if you take the northern route there's a man in Illinois with a beard of bees.
走北线途经伊利诺州,有个男人会用蜜蜂当胡子。
Joey: Great! Problem solved!
太棒了,问题解决!
Phoebe: But on the southern route there's a chicken that plays tic-tac-toe.
但是走南线的话,可以看会玩井字游戏的鸡。
Joey: Well, back to square one.
又回到原点了。
Phoebe: Oh, I know a way that you can decide! All right, I'm gonna ask you a series of questions and you answer as quickly as you can.
我知道有个方法能让你做决定!我会问你一连串的问题,你回答得越快越好。
Joey: Yes!
好!
Phoebe: Good, but wait. Ok, all right, here we go. Now I want you to relax. Take a deep breath. Clear your mind. Which do you like better, peanut butter or egg whites?
很好,不过先别急。开始,你先放轻松,深呼吸一口气。心里不要想事情,花生酱和蛋白,你喜欢哪个?
Joey: Peanut butter!
花生酱。
Phoebe: Which would you rather be, a fireman or a swimmer?
消防员和游泳选手,你比较想当哪一个?
Joey: A swimmer!
游泳选手!
Phoebe: Who would you rather sleep with, Monica or Rachel?
莫妮卡和瑞秋,你比较想跟谁上床?
Joey: Monica. Oh...huh, I always thought it would be Rachel.
莫妮卡……我一直都以为会是瑞秋呢。
Phoebe: No thinking! No thinking! Tie or ascot?
不要想事情……领带或领巾?
Joey: Ascot!
领巾。
Phoebe: North route or south route?
南线或北线?
Joey: North route!
北线!
Phoebe: Bam! There you go! Huh?
答案出现,厉害吧!
Joey: Wow! That was incredible! Beard of bees, here I come!
不可思议!蜜蜂胡,我来咯!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Oh, this guy again.
这家伙又来了。
Joey: Hey man, what's up?
你好吗?
Ross: Uhh, not much. You guys wanna see a movie tonight?
没事,今晚想看电影吗?
Joey: Sure, what do you wanna see?
好啊,你要看什么?
Ross: I don't know, umm...
不知道……
Joey: Oh well, I-I know how we can decide. Phoebe, show him your game!
我知道我们要如何决定。菲比,让他见识你的游戏!
Phoebe: Umm, no, thank you.
免了,多谢。
Ross: What's with her?
她是怎么了?
Joey: I don't know. But hey, I know how we can decide. Ok, I'm gonna ask you questions and you answer real quick. Ok?
不知道,但我知道怎么决定了。我问你问题,你要很快回答。
Ross: Ok.
好。
Joey: What do you like better action or comedy?
动作片或喜剧,你比较喜欢哪一个?
Ross: Action.
动作片。
Joey: Who would you rather sleep with Monica or Rachel?
莫妮卡和瑞秋,你比较想跟谁上床?
Ross: Dude, you are sick.
老兄,你真变态。
Joey: Oh, all right. Sorry, I forgot you had that whole Rachel thing. I'm sorry.
抱歉,我忘了你迷恋过瑞秋。
Rachel: Oh my God! What does that thing do?
天啊,这是干嘛的?
Monica: Oh that's an eye removal machine.
这是眼球摘除机。
Rachel: All right, I'm out of here!
好了,我要走了!
Monica: I'm kidding! I'm kidding!
开玩笑的啦……
The Doctor: Hi Rachel!
嗨,瑞秋!
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
The Doctor: I'm Dr. Miller. Monica told me you were a little nervous, but don't worry, everything's gonna be just fine.
我是米勒医生,莫妮卡说你有点紧张。不过别担心,不会有事的。
Rachel: So we're done then!
那就结束吧。
Dr. Miller: Almost! But, first, we gotta start.
还差一点,我们要先开始。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Dr. Miller: This is a glaucoma test. Rachel: Uh-huh.
这是青光眼测试。嗯哼。
Dr. Miller: Sit down.
请坐。
Rachel: Ok.
好吧。
Dr. Miller: Put your chin here. Now, you'll feel a small puff of air in each eye.
把脸颊放在这里。好,眼睛会有风吹的感觉。
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Monica: A small puff of air, now come on!
一点点的风啦,你快点!
Dr. Miller: Here we go.
开始。
Rachel: All right.
好吧。
Dr. Miller: 1...2...3!
一、二、三……!
Rachel: Ok. I'm sorry. All right, just- I'm gonna stay in here this time. Ok.
抱歉……好吧。我这次不会动。
Dr. Miller: Ready?
好了吗?
Rachel: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Dr. Miller: 1...2...
一、二……
Rachel: I'm sorry.
抱歉。
Monica: You know what, I'm gonna hold her head.
我来抓她头好了。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Dr. Miller: That's ok.
不用了。
Monica: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Ok. Ok!
好了。
Dr. Miller: 1...2!
一、二……
Rachel: I'm sorry.
对不起。
Dr. Miller: You know what? You're young; you probably don't have glaucoma.
你还年轻,应该没有青光眼。
Rachel: Ok! So, it was very, very nice to meet you sir and Ow! Hey! What are you doing? ! Are you crazy!
太好了,很高兴认识您!你在干嘛?你疯了不成?
Dr. Miller: Ok. You've got a small, minor infection in that left eye. I want you to take these drops three times a day for a week and you'll be as good as new.
好,你的左眼有些微感染。这眼药水一天点三次,连续一周你就宛如新生了。
Rachel: Yeah, no, I don't-I don't put things in my eye.
我不把任何东西放进眼睛里。
Dr. Miller: Ok then, I guess we'll see you back here in three months.
那好吧,三个月后再见。
Rachel: Great!
太好了!
Dr. Miller: And I'll fit you for a glass eye.
我到时帮你装上玻璃假眼。
Rachel: Ok, just give me the damn drops!
好啦,把那死眼药水给我!
Monica: Dr. Miller? P E C F D.
米勒医生?P、E、C、F、D。
Dr. Miller: Very good Monica! You know where they are.
莫妮卡,棒极了。你知道奖品放在哪里。
Monica: I sure do!
我当然知道!
Monica: And you don't get one.
你没有!
Rachel: You know, I-I gotta tell ya, those eye drops are a miracle. My eye is a 100% better.
那眼药水实在是太神奇了,我的眼睛百分之百好了。
Monica: They're still in my coat.
眼药水还放在我的外套里。
Rachel: Damn!
可恶!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey! You ready to go?
准备好上路了没?
Chandler: Yeah, listen, how cold is it gonna be there? Do I need a coat or will all these sweater vests be enough?
好了,不过那边会有多冷?我要带外套,还是带这些毛衣就够了?
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Monica: I love you.
我爱你。
Joey: Man, I wish Ross was coming with us! You know? I'm gonna miss him!
真希望罗斯也能一起去!我一定会很想念他的!
Phoebe: Thanks a lot! I just got that jerk out of my mind!
真是多谢你了!我才刚把那个混♥蛋给忘掉!
Chandler: Hey, so where're we staying? Is the movie putting us up in a big hotel suite?
我们住哪里?电影公司招待的饭店大套房?
Joey: Uh no, not really. It's an independent film you know? So we don't have a real big budget. I figured I'd just stay in your room.
不算是,这是独立制片的电影,没有大预算。我想我住你房间好了。
Chandler: I see, but once you get your first paycheck you'll be springing for a big hotel suite, right? I mean, lead in a movie, they must be paying you a lot?
但等你拿到酬劳之后,你会请我住饭店大套房吧?主演电影的片酬一定不少吧?
Joey: Oh yeah! Check this out. For every dollar Shutter Speed makes, one penny of it goes right in Joey's pocket.
是的,“极限速度”每赚一块钱,乔伊就能分到百分之一。
Chandler: So you don't get paid unless the movie makes money?
所以电影赚♥钱你才有钱拿?
Joey: Did you not hear the plot of the movie? "She's been dead for ten years." I'm gonna be a millionaire!
你不知道这电影的情节吗?“贝丝已经过世十年了”。我就快变成百万富翁了!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: I just wanna say goodbye to you guys, and to see if you guys will place a little bet for me, huh? Twenty bucks on black 15.
我只是要来跟你们说个再见,顺便托你们帮我下个注,20美元押黑色15号。
Joey: You got it!
没问题!
Ross: All right!
好!
Ross: You remember the number, right?
你记得号码吧?
Joey: Yeah black 13.
记得,黑色13号。
Ross: Black 15! !!
黑色15号啦!
Joey: You got it.
没问题。
Chandler & Joey: Bye-bye!
再见!
All: Bye you guys!
再见!
Monica: I wanna say goodbye at the car! Chandler: Ok!
我去车子那里替你送行!好!
Joey: Anybody wanna say goodbye to me at the car?
谁要去车子那里替我送行?
Rachel: Oh, honey, I'll say goodbye to you at the car if you don't mind the pus.
我可以替你送行,只要你不介意我眼睛化脓。
Joey: See you!
再见!
Rachel: Well, wait a minute! A little pus is good! It means it's healing!
等等,化脓是好现象,表示快要好了!
Ross: Hey Pheebs, whatcha reading? Pheebs? Hello? Phoebe? Phoe-Phoebe! Come on!
菲比,你在看什么?菲比?嗨?菲比?……菲比?别闹了啦!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.
抱歉,我不知道你在这里。
Ross: Pheebs, are you, are you mad at me, or something? Cause if you are, please, tell me what it is I did!
菲比,你在生我的气吗?我做了什么让你生气的事?
Phoebe: Well, if you don't know I can't help you.
你不知道,我也帮不了你。
Ross: Well, I don't know.
我是不知道啊。
Phoebe: Well, I can't help you.
那我也无能为力了。
Ross: Ok, whatever it is, I'm-I'm very, very sorry. Ok?
不管是什么事,我都非常抱歉。
Phoebe: Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉。
Ross: Ok. So we're, we're good?
好吧。那我们没事了?
Phoebe: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Ross: All right. I'll uh, I'll see you later, ok?
好吧,那晚点见咯?
Phoebe: Bye, fat ass.
好,大屁♥股。
Ross: All right! ! Phoebe now come on! Will you please tell me what it is that made you so mad at me!
够了!菲比,你快点说,我做了什么让你这么不爽?
Phoebe: I don't know! I don't remember!
我不知道,我不记得了!
Ross: What? ! What do you mean-what do you mean you can't remember? !
什么叫做你不记得了?
Phoebe: I was so focused on being mad at you that I forgot what it was I was mad about!
我太专心在生你的气,气到都忘了生气的原因!
Ross: If you can't remember, can't we just forget about this?
既然忘了,那能不能就算了?
Phoebe: Oh no, I am mad at you. I know that much. But, I am sorry about the fat ass thing. Cause You actually have a very sweet little heinie.
不行,我生你的气,这很确定。但我很抱歉骂你大屁♥股,因为你的小屁屁很可爱。
Joey: Man, I'm getting pretty tired. You might have to take over soon.
我开得好累,你随时准备接手。
Chandler: We've been driving for a half-hour, and you haven't looked at the road once.
我们才上路半小时,而且你都没在看路。
Joey: Don't worry, it's out there! I guess I just need lunch.
别担心,路就是路嘛!我想我该吃午饭了。
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: You wanna eat? My treat.
你要吃吗?我请客。
Chandler: Isn't that Ross's money?
那不是罗斯的钱吗?
Joey: Yeah. Ok. Ross's treat! Where do you wanna eat?
是啊,好吧,罗斯请客!你想吃什么?
Chandler: I don't know.
我不知道。
Joey: Ooh, hey, I know how we can decide! All right, uh, I'm gonna ask you a bunch of questions and then youhave to answer real fast. Ok?
我知道要怎么决定了!我问你一堆问题,你得很快回答。
Joey: So uh, clear your mind Clear it right out! Clear it out! Clear! Ok!
不要想事情,什么都不要想。
Chandler: Ok, so it's all clear except for this-this image of a small purple lamp. Is that all right if that stays in there?
好!我没在想事情,但心里有个小紫灯的形象。这样不碍事吧?
Joey: Yeah. I don't see why not. I guess...All right. You have to answer with the first thing that pops intoyour head, okay?
应该不碍事吧……想到什么就直接回答。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Joey: Okay, uhh, would you rather be too wet or too dry?
你宁愿太湿或太干?
Chandler: Too dry.
太干。
Joey: Do you believe in ghosts, yes or no?
你相不相信有鬼?
Chandler: No!
不相信!
Joey: Is this movie gonna be my big break?
这电影会让我翻身吗?
Chandler: No!
不会!
Joey: What? !
什么?
Chandler: Yes.
会。
Joey: Dude you said, "No!"
你刚才说不会!
Chandler: I also said, "Yes!"
我也说了会啊!
Joey: You don't think this is going to be a big break for me?
你不觉得我这次会翻身?
Chandler: No! Ahhh! !!
对!
Joey: I don't believe this!
难以置信!
Chandler: Look Joe, I ju-, I just don't wanna get your hopes up real high, you know?
乔伊,我只是不要你期望太高。
Joey: What're you talking about? ! I'm the lead in a movie!
你在胡说什么?我是电影主角耶!
Chandler: They're not even paying you! This doesn't even sound like a real movie!
那他们还不付你片酬?听起来都不像真的电影!
Joey: You know what? I don't need this! Ok? I don't know why you're dumping all over my big break.
我不需要听这种话,搞不懂你干嘛泄我的气。
Chandler: Joe, I don't think this is going to be your big break.
乔伊,我不认为你这次能翻身。
Joey: Is that why you're on this trip, huh? Make me feel like a loser? Cause if it is, I'll tell ya, I-I-I'drather be alone.
所以你才来这趟?让我觉得自己是失败者?如果是这样,那我宁愿自己去。
Chandler: Oh, you don't want me on the trip?
你不要我陪你去?
Joey: Not if you're gonna be like this!
你这样我不要也罢。
Chandler: All right, I'll tell ya what, the next time you ask me a question like that I'll lie.
那好吧,下次你再问那种问题,我骗你就是了。
Joey: Yeah! I don't want you on the trip!
对!我不要你一起去!
Chandler: All right, fine! Fine! Why don't you pull over? I'll get out right now!
好,无所谓…… 你停车,我马上走!
Joey: Fine!
好啊!
Joey: Get out!
滚吧!
Chandler: You're not actually supposed to stop on the bridge.
在桥上不能随便就停车。
Joey: Get out! !
滚啦!
Chandler: Aw-aw-oy!
好啦!
Chandler: Wait! Wait, there's no sidewalk! Yeah, I'm gonna die here.
等等……桥上没有人行道!我一定会死在这里。
Ross: Ok, are you mad at me because my hair gel smells?
好,你生我的气,是因为我发胶有怪味?
Phoebe: No.
不是。
Ross: Are you angry with me because I said your handwriting is childlike?
你生我的气,是因为我说你写字像小孩?
Phoebe: No, that made me feel precious.
不是,这样才特别啊。
Monica: Oh, I know! Umm, is it because he's always correcting people's grammar? Whom! Whom! Sometimes it's who!
我知道了!因为他老爱纠正别人文法?什么“Whom”"Whow"的!有时候是用“Who”啦!
Ross: Yeah? Sometimes it's...
是吗?有时候是……
Rachel: Oh, did you beat him at a board game? He turns into such a baby when he starts to lose.
还是你玩西洋棋赢了他?他开始居于劣势就很孩子气。
Ross: Ok, I'm the baby.
好,我孩子气。
Rachel: Eh! Stop it!
住手!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Chandler! What're you doing here? Ross: Hey!
钱德,你怎么会在这里?嗨!
Chandler: Joey kicked me out of the car on the George Washington bridge!
乔伊在大桥上,把我赶下车!
All: Why? !
为什么?
Chandler: I don't know! He went crazy! You know, we were playing that game where you-you ask a question andyou have to answer it really fast.
不知道,他突然发飙!我们在玩快问快答的游戏。
Phoebe: That game should not be played without my supervision.
没有我在场监督,绝对不能玩那个游戏。
Chandler: Well, I don't know what made him so mad, you know? All I said was that uh, I didn't think this's gonna be his big break.
我不知道他干嘛气成那样,我只是说他这次不会翻身。
Chandler: That this movie wasn't gonna do anything for him, and that uh, you know it didn't sound like a real movie- Ok, he should've pushed me off of the bridge.
说这部电影帮不了他,说这部电影不像是真的。好啦,他该把我推下桥才对。
Phoebe: What's in the bag?
你袋子里有什么?
Chandler: Oh, I figured you guys would all be mad at me. So I got you some gifts that I found on the side of the road. Who wants the teddy bear with one leg?
我猜想你们大家也会对我不爽。所以我在路边检了些礼物,谁要一条腿的泰迪熊?
Phoebe: I do!
我要!
Rachel: Ok.
来了。
Monica: Not even close.
差远了。
Rachel: Ok, well then you know what? Help me! I need help! I can't do this!
好啦,你帮我,我没办法!
Monica: All right! Come on! Let's do it!
来,我帮你!
Rachel: All right!
好。
Monica: Sit down.
坐下。
Rachel: All right.
好。
Monica: Put your head back.
头往后仰。
Rachel: Yes!
好!
Monica: All right.
好了。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: Now, open your eyes.
把眼睛张开。
Rachel: Ok, they are.
好,张开了。
Monica: How many fingers am I holding up?
我举了几只手指头?
Rachel: Four.
四只。
Monica: Oh my God, I was thinking four.
天啊,我心里想的也是四只。
Rachel: Really? !
真的?
Monica: Yes! All right, you know what? Why don't we start with a practice one? Ok?
是啊!这样吧,我们先来预演一次。
Rachel: Ok!
好!
Monica: No drops!
不滴眼药水!
Rachel: Great!
太好了!
Monica: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: All right. On three, 1...2...3! Now my pillow's all wet!
数到三,一、二、三……你害我沙发枕都湿了!
Rachel: Well, well, you said it was practice!
你自己说是预演的!
Monica: Then why did you move? !
那你干嘛动?
Rachel: Because I knew you were lying!
因为我知道你会骗我!
Monica: All right, come here!
好吧,过来!
Rachel: What are you? Monica! Stop it! Oh my God! Stop it!
你要干嘛?莫妮卡,天啊!住手!
Monica: I am going...I'm- Turn it over! I'm...I am going to get, ok, get these drops into your eyes.
我要……转回来!我要把眼药水……滴进你眼睛。
Rachel: Oh my God! You really are freakishly strong!
天啊,你蛮力真大!
Rachel: Monica! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
莫妮卡,住手!
Monica: Damn! It's empty!
可恶,空了!
Rachel: Wow, you know if Joey and Chandler walked in right now, we could make a fortune!
如果现在乔伊和钱德走进来,我们就走运了!
Phoebe: Ooh that is definitely Chandler, Joey, or Ross. Or-or Rachel!
一定是钱德、乔伊或罗斯。或是瑞秋!
Monica: Hello? It's Joey. I'm so glad you called! Chandler told me what happened. You know he's really upsetabout it.
喂?……是乔伊。真高兴你打来,钱德都说了,他很难过。
Joey: Not as upset as he's gonna be when he finds out what I did with his sweater vests!
等他知道他毛衣的下场,他一定会更难过。
Monica: What did you do to his sweater vests?
你把他的毛衣怎么了?
Joey: Let's just say there's a well-dressed pack of dogs in Ohio. Hey, Monica listen is-is Phoebe there? I gotta ask her something about the car.
这么说吧,在俄亥俄州有一伙打扮亮丽的狗。莫妮卡?菲比在吗?我有车子的事要问她。
Monica: Yeah, she's here. Hold on one second.
她在,你等等。
Phoebe: Hey, dude!
嗨!
Joey: Hey Pheebs! Listen, this wooden box keeps sliding out from under the seat. What-what is it?
嗨,菲比,你听我说,座位底下有个木盒滑出来,那是什么?
Phoebe: Oh that's my grandma. And thanks Joey she's having a really great time.
那是我祖母。乔伊,谢谢你,她玩得很愉快。
Chandler: Is that Joey? Is that Joey? Let me talk to him! Let me talk to him.
是乔伊吗?我要跟他说……
Phoebe: Ok Joey? Chandler's here, he was wondering...Ok, I guess he ran out of change.
乔伊?钱德不知道你……我想他零钱正好用完了。
Chandler: You know, he won't even talk to me. How am I gonna apologize to him if he won't even talk to me?
他连话都不想跟我说,这样我要怎么跟他道歉?
Monica: Well, maybe you should send him something. So that when he gets to Las Vegas he'll know that you're sorry.
或许你应该寄点东西给他。等他到了拉斯维加斯,就知道你想表达歉意了。
Chandler: That's a good idea. I wonder where I could get a basket of porn...
好主意,上哪儿找一堆a♥片……?
Phoebe: Oh, no, don't-don't say I'm sorry with porn!
不行,不能用a片道歉啦!
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: You know what you should send him? A carton of cigarettes. Cause that why he could trade it for protection. No. That's prison.
你应该寄一条烟过去,他可以用来换取保护。错了,监狱里才是这样。
Ross: Ok, Pheebs, I know how we're gonna figure this out. Ok, clear your mind and answer the first thing that comes into your head. Ok?
菲比,我知道要怎么找出原因。好,什么都不要想,想到什么就直接回答。好吗?
Phoebe: Uh-hmm.
嗯哼。
Ross: What do you like better flora or fauna?
你比较喜欢植物还是动物?
Phoebe: Fauna.
动物。
Ross: Who would you rather be Simon or Garfunkle?
你想当西蒙还是葛芬柯(六十年代民谣歌手组合)?
Phoebe: Garfunkle.
葛芬柯。
Ross: Why are you mad at me?
你为何生我的气?
Phoebe: You said I was boring- Ohh!
因为你说我很无趣。
Ross: When did I say you were boring? !
我何时说过你无趣了?
Phoebe: Oh my God, I remember now! We were playing chess!
天啊,我想起来了,我们下西洋棋那次!
Ross: Phoebe! You and I have never played chess!
菲比,我和你没下过西洋棋!
Phoebe: Oh, come on! Yes, remember that time on the frozen lake? We were playing chess, you said I was boring, and then you took off your energy mask and you were Cameron Diaz!
有啦,记得冰冻湖那次吗?我们玩西洋棋,你说我很无趣。然后你脱下面具,变成了卡梅隆迪亚兹(女影星)。
Phoebe: Ok, there's a chance this may have been a dream.
好吧,这有可能是梦境。
Ross: So this entire time, you've been angry with me because of a dream? ! Well, guess what, Phoebe? Now I'mmad at you! Oww!
所以你这阵子以来对我不爽,全是因为一场梦?菲比,现在轮到我对你不爽了!
Phoebe: I-I wanted to make sure that this wasn't a dream. Otherwise we're just wasting each other's time.
我想确定这次不是作梦,否则我们是在浪费彼此的时间。
Joey: Hey-hey! Stanley! Hey-hey! Your leading man is here! Let's get to work.
史丹利!你的主角来了,咱们开工吧。
Stanley: Umm, slight change of plans. We've shut down.
计划有些改变,我们停拍了。
Joey: Wh-what? ! Why? !
什么?为什么?
Stanley: It's a money thing, we don't have any.
钱的原因,我们没钱。
Joey: You're kidding right?
你在开玩笑吧?
Stanley: No.
不是。
Joey: What? !
什么?
Stanley: It's probably just temporary eh. We're hoping to get some more money soon, so if you could just uh,hang out.
这或许只是暂时的。我们希望能快点筹到资金,你先撑一下。
Joey: What, hang out? ! How long?
撑一下?要撑多久?
Stanley: I don't know. A week? Maybe two? The money will turn it up! People always wanna invest in movies! Hey, you're not rich, are ya?
不知道,一、两个星期吧?资金会出现的,大家都爱投资拍片。你该不会是有钱人吧?
Joey: No!
我不是!
Stanley: Eh, worth a shot. Look, Joey, let me know where you're staying, ok?
问一下也无妨。乔伊,让我知道你在哪儿落脚。
The Grip: Hey pal, are you Joey Tribbiani?
你是乔伊崔比亚尼吗?
Joey: Yeah.
我是。
The Grip: These got left for ya.
这是有人留给你的。
Joey: Thanks.
谢了。
Chandler: "Congratulations on your big break."
恭喜你翻身了。
Monica: Hello?
喂?
Joey: Hey Monica, it's Joey!
莫妮卡,我是乔伊!
Monica: Hey Joey! Aww, you remembered me even though you're a big star!
嗨乔伊!你当了大明星还是记得我!
Joey: Aw, come on! It'll be years before I forget you!
得了吧,忘记你也要好几年!
Monica: Joey, what's it like on a movie set, huh? Do you have a dressing room? Do you have a chair with yourname on it?
拍片现场是什么样子?你有自己的更衣室吗?有专属的私人座椅吗?
Joey: Uh, well yeah-yeah, I got all of that going on. Yeah, listen uh, I want you to make sure you tell Chandler that he couldn't've been more wrong! Uh-oh! I-I gotta go, Monica, my uh, my sushi's here!
有啊,一切都在进行当中。你一定要跟钱德说,他完完全全看走眼了。莫妮卡,我得挂了,我的寿司送来了!
Joey: Sorry about that. Thanks for waiting.
抱歉,多谢你们等我。
The Husband: Ok!
没关系!
Joey: Everybody smile! Ok, thanks a lot! Enjoy your stay at Caesar's! We hope it's toga-rrific! Kill me. Kill me now.
大家笑一个,多谢!在凯萨酒店住得愉快,祝你们“罗马”很棒(乔伊自己造的词)杀了我吧……
Ross: Hey Rach, can you pass me the TV Guide?
瑞秋,电视指南递给我好吗?
Rachel: Yeah!
好啊!
Monica: Go! !
上!
Rachel: What? !! Stop it! Stop it! Oh my God!
住手!……天啊!
Monica: Ok! Ok! Ok!
好了……!
Monica: We'll see you in about 3 to 4 hours.
3到4小时以后我们再回来看你。
Rachel: Oh!
噢!


《老友记》本章剧本下载