老友记 第五季 第二十三集

FriendsS05E23

Part1

2019年8月20日 03:13 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 5 Episode 23: The one In Vegas.


老友记第5季第23集:拉斯维加斯之旅。

Rachel: Pheebs? Could you get that? Please?
菲比,可以麻烦接个电话吗?
Phoebe: Why? Just Cause you're too lazy to get up off your tushie?
为什么?就因为你懒得抬你的屁♥股?
Rachel: No! No! It's just that all the people in the entire world that I would wanna talk to are right here.
不是,只是因为在全世界,我只想跟你说话。
Phoebe: Ok!
好!
Rachel: Sucker!
真好骗!
Phoebe: Hello? Hey Joey!
喂?乔伊!
Joey: Hey Pheebs! Listen, uh can you do me a favor? I forgot the PIN number to my ATM card can, can you get it for me?
菲比,帮我个忙好吗?我忘记提款卡的密码,你可以帮我去找吗?
Phoebe: Sure! Where is it?
好啊,在哪里?
Joey: Uh, I scratched it on the ATM machine down on the corner.
我刻在提款机的角落那里。
Phoebe: Ohh! So you're 5639? !
原来5639是你的密码!
Joey: That's it! Thanks Pheebs!
没错,菲比,谢了!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Ooh, do you wanna talk to Chandler?
你要跟钱德说话吗?
Chandler: Is that Joey? ! Let me talk to him!
是乔伊吗?让我跟他说!
Joey: No! Cause he didn't believe in my movie! Which is a big mistake because it is real! Real!
不要!他不相信我的电影!他大错特错,这次的电影是真的!
A Casino Boss: Hey! Tribbiani! Get back to work! Break time's over!
崔比亚尼!快回去工作,休息时间结束了。
Phoebe: Who was that?
刚才那个是谁?
Joey: Uhh, my stunt double. Yeah, and you know, he's getting a little too familiar for my taste.
我的替身,他有点太没大没小了。
Chandler: You know what? I've been trying to apologize to him all week! If he's not gonna let me do it on the phone, I'm gonna go down there and I'm gonna do it in person.
我这星期来都试着跟他道歉,若他不让我在电话上说,我就直接杀过去当面说。
Joey: Uhh Pheebs, I heard that. Can you put him on?
菲比,我听到了,请他听电话。
Phoebe: Yeah!
好!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Don't come out here!
你别过来!
Chandler: No-no-no-no, I support you one hundred percent and I wanna prove that to you in person!
不行……我百分之百支持你,我要当面证明给你看!
Joey: I got that! I forgive ya! Don't come out here!
收到,我原谅你,你别过来!
Chandler: Forgive me? You haven't been taking my calls for a week!
原谅我?你一星期都不接我电话!
Joey: Well, I'm totally over it Chandler. Friends forever! Don't come out here!
钱德,我早都不介意了,咱们是一辈子的朋友!你别过来!
A Tourist: Would you mind doing a picture with us?
可以跟我们照张相吗?
Chandler: Uh, what was that?
那是什么?
Joey: Uh, Entertainment Tonight. Yeah, ok so, good talking to ya and don't come out here. All right.
“今夜娱乐”节目。好了,很高兴跟你说话,你别过来。
Phoebe: Monica! I'm sorry I'm late!
莫妮卡,抱歉我迟到了!
Phoebe: Monica?
莫妮卡?
Monica: Phoebe? Oh, Phoebe, I'm so sorry. Have you been here long?
菲比?菲比,真对不起。你到很久了吗?
Phoebe: That's ok. What the hell took you so long?
没关系啦。你怎么拖了那么久?
Monica: Ok, you can not tell Chandler. Ok? But I ran into Richard.
好,不许你跟钱德说,我遇见了理查。
Phoebe: Which Richard?
哪个理查?
Monica: The Richard.
那个理查。
Phoebe: Richard Simmons? ! Oh my God!
理查·西蒙斯?天啊!(健身教练)
Monica: Noo! My ex-boyfriend Richard! You know, the tall guy, moustache?
不是啦,是我前男友理查!个子高高,有胡子那个。
Phoebe: Oh! Ok, that actually makes more sense. So how was it?
好吧,这就说得过去了。情况如何?
Monica: It was, it was really nice. And we started talking and I-I ended up having lunch with him.
好极了,我们先是闲聊,后来一起吃了个午饭。
Phoebe: Oh that is so weird! I had a dream that you had lunch with Richard.
怪了,我有梦到你跟理查吃饭。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: But again, Richard Simmons. Go on.
不过是跟理查·西蒙斯啦,你继续说。
Monica: All right. The strange part was, he was really nice, umm and he looks great, but I didn't feel anything at all!
奇怪的是虽然他很棒也很帅,但是我对他完全没感觉了!
Phoebe: Ooh! So now why can't we tell Chandler?
那为什么不能跟钱德说?
Monica: Aw. Because it would totally freak him out and tomorrow's our anniversary. I just don't want anything to spoil that.
因为他听了一定会发神经,明天就是我们的纪念日,我不想搞砸。
Phoebe: Oh, my God, I can't believe you guys've lasted a whole year!
不敢相信你们交往一年了!
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Phoebe: Wow! I owe Rachel 20 bucks!
我欠瑞秋20美元!
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: On a totally different bet.
是个完全不相干的打赌。
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: It's almost our anniversary!
一周年纪念日快到了!
Chandler: I know. Can you believe it? One year ago today I was just your annoying friend Chandler.
我知道,你相信吗?一年前的今天,我还只是烦人的朋友钱德。
Phoebe: Awww! Now you're just my annoying friend Chandler.
现在你是我烦人的朋友钱德。
Chandler: Huh.
哈。
Monica: I got you a present!
我帮你买了礼物!
Chandler: Oh, but it's not 'til tomorrow!
纪念日明天才到!
Monica: I know, but you have to open it today!
我知道,但你今天就要开礼物!
Chandler: Ok.
好吧。
Monica: Ok! There you go! It's two tickets to Vegas!
让我来!两张去拉斯维加斯的机票!
Chandler: Wow!
哇!
Monica: Yeah! For this weekend! Oh gosh, it'll be perfect, you get to see Joey plus we get to start our anniversary celebration on the plane. We can call it our plane-aversary.
这周末的来回机票!一定很完美,不但能去看乔伊,还能在飞机上开始过纪念日。就叫做“飞机纪念日”吧。
Chandler: We have to?
一定要这样叫?
Monica: You know, ok.
不用啦。
Chandler: Ok but this is great, but, Joey said he didn't want any of us out there.
是很棒,但乔伊说了不要我们过去。
Monica: Oh, he just doesn't want us to go through any trouble. But think how excited he'll be when we go outand surprise him! Plus we get to have our own, ani-Vegas-ary! A-Nevadaversary!
他只是怕麻烦我们而已,到时我们突然出现,他一定很兴奋的。而且我们自己还有拉斯维加斯纪念日,内华达纪念日!
Chandler: Yeah, I think we should see other people.
我想我们应该和别人交往试试。
Monica: We can go, right?
我们可以去吧?
Chandler: Yeah.
是的。
Monica: Ok!
好!
Chandler: It's a great idea.
这是个好主意。
Phoebe: Ok, I'm gonna go too!
好耶,我也要去!
Chandler: You know what Pheebs, it's kind of our anniversary.
菲比,这是我俩的纪念日。
Phoebe: Oh please, you are not gonna ditch me again like you did with London.
少来,休想像伦敦那次,把我抛下。
Monica: Ditch you? Phoebe, you were pregnant with the triplets!
抛下?菲比,当时你怀了三胞胎耶!
Phoebe: Uh-huh, great story! I'm going!
很棒的借口,我非去不可!
Rachel & Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Hey, you guys, listen, this weekend we're all gonna go to Las Vegas to surprise Joey! Including me! ! You wanna go? !
注意,这周末大家一起去拉斯维加斯,给乔伊一个惊喜!包括我!你们要去吗?
Rachel: Well, I guess I could take a couple days off work.
我应该可以请个几天假。
Phoebe: Of course you could take a couple days off work because this trip includes me!
你当然可以请几天假,因为这趟我也要去!
Rachel: Oh no, wait a minute, wait, I've got a presentation tomorrow. I can't miss that.
等等,差点忘了,我明天有个报告,不能缺席。
Ross: Oh, but I've got tickets to the Van Gogh exhibit! I've been waiting like a year for this.
我也买了梵高画展的票,我盼了一年才盼到。
Chandler: Art lover!
艺术爱好者!
Ross: What'd you say?
你说什么?
Chandler: I said art lover.
我说艺术爱好者。
Ross: Is that supposed to be an insult?
那是用来侮辱人的吗?
Chandler: I don't know, I'm very tired.
不知道,我很累了。
Ross: So Rach, maybe you and I could fly out together Saturday.
瑞秋,不如你我周六再飞去?
Rachel: That sounds great.
听起来很可行。
Ross: Yeah? All right I'll call the airlines.
好,那我打电话去订票。
Rachel: Ok. Yeah, you know, that'll be nice actually, to have the apartment to myself for a night.
好啊。其实想起来很不赖,我可以独自在公寓过一晚。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, so you can walk around naked.
对,你可以脱♥光到处走。
Rachel: No! So I can be by myself. You know? Have a little alone time.
不是,我可以自己一个人,享受独处的时光。
Phoebe: Uh-huh, naked alone time.
脱♥光的独处时光。
Rachel: No! Phoebe just because I'm alone doesn't mean I wanna walk around naked. I mean, you live alone, you don't walk around naked.
菲比,我一个人独处,并不表示我就想脱♥光到处走。你自己一个人住,你也不会脱♥光到处走啊。
Phoebe: Uh-huh! Why do you think it takes me so long to answer the door?
你以为我为何总是很长时间才给你开门?
Phoebe: So, so far, is this trip to Vegas better or worse than the trip to London?
这趟旅程到现在为止,比起伦敦那趟好还是坏?
Chandler: So far it's pretty much the same Pheebs.
菲比,到现在为止都差不多。
Phoebe: Ok, what about after I give you these candies?
好,那我给你们糖果之后呢?
Chandler: Yeah, I guess it's a little better now.
对,我想好一点了。
Phoebe: Huh-ha! Ok, Las Vegas 1, London 0! I'll be right back.
好,拉斯维加斯1分,伦敦0分!我马上回来。
Chandler: Happy plane-aversary.
飞机纪念日快乐。
Monica: Aww! I love you!
我爱你!
Chandler: Can I give you a present now?
礼物能趁现在给你吗?
Monica: Ok!
好啊!
Chandler: Ok!
好!
Chandler: Oh man! Don't tell me I did this!
我不会犯这种错误吧?
Monica: I love the "I forgot the present" fake out!
我最爱你假装没带礼物了!
Chandler: How do you feel about the, "I really did forgot the present, please forgive me" not fake out?
那如果我是真的没带礼物,请你多多包涵呢?
Monica: Oh, honey, that's ok. Don't worry about it, you give it to me when we get back.
没关系啦,别放在心上,等回去再给我就行了。
Chandler: No, this's the worst thing that can happen on an anniversary ever!
纪念日发生这种事,真是再扫兴不过了!
Phoebe: Oh good! All right, you decided to tell him about the Richard thing.
很好,你最后还是决定,要跟钱德说理查的事了。
Chandler: What-what Richard thing?
什么理查的事?
Phoebe: Oh, no.
糟糕。
Chandler: What Richard thing?
什么理查的事?
Phoebe: Simmons! Go Simmons!
用西蒙斯混过去!
Monica: Ok, I umm, I ran into Richard yesterday and he asked me if I wanted to go for a bite and I did.
好吧,我昨天遇到了理查,他问我要不要一起吃饭,我答应了。
Monica: The only reason I didn't tell you is because I knew you'd get mad and I didn't wanna spoil our anniversary.
我没跟你说是因为,我知道你会生气,而我不想毁了周年纪念日。
Chandler: I'm not mad.
我不生气啊。
Monica: Really? !
真的?
Chandler: Oh yeah! Yeah, so you-you bumped into Richard! You grabbed a bite! No big deal.
是啊……!你遇到理查,简单吃点东西,没啥大不了的。
Monica: Great!
太好了!
Phoebe: Ok, London 1...This is gonna be a real horserace.
好,伦敦1分……这将会是一场持久战。
Rachel: Oh! Look what happened!
怎么会这样!
Rachel: Huh, check me out! I'm in my kitchen...naked!
瞧瞧我自己!我在自家的厨房,脱♥光光。
Rachel: I'm picking up an orange. I'm naked!
拿起一颗橙子,我脱♥光光。
Rachel: Lighting the candles, naked, and carefully.
点起蜡烛,脱♥光光,要小心。
Ross: Oh my God! That's Rachel naked! I can't look at that! I am looking at this. Ok, vivid colors, expressive brush strokes- Unless she wants me to be looking at that.
天啊,瑞秋脱♥光光!不能看,我在看书。好,鲜明的色彩、有力的笔触,她故意要我看就另当别论了。
Ross: She knows I'm home. She knows I can see her. What kind of game is she playing? I think maybe someone'slonely tonight. Ho-ho, Dr. Geller! Stop it! You're being silly! Or, am I?
她知道我在家,她知道我看得到她,她这是在玩什么把戏?也许今晚有人寂寞,盖勒博士,别胡思乱想,别傻了。真是这样吗?
Rachel: Love to love you baby! Ow! Love to love you baby! Ow! Love to love you, baby! Ow!
爱你爱的宝贝!噢!
Rachel: Darn it! Ugh.
讨厌!呃。
Ross: Hey. May I come in?
我可以进去吗?
Rachel: Uh, yeah, if you want to.
想要的话就进来啊。
Ross: Do you want me to?
你要我进去吗?
Rachel: Yeah, sure?
当然?
Ross: So do I.
彼此彼此。
Ross: Ok Rach, before anything happens I just wanna lay down a couple of ground rules. This is just about tonight.
瑞秋,在一切还没开始之前,有几个原则我想先说清楚。这只适用于今晚。
Ross: I don't wanna go through with this if it's gonna raise the question of "Us." Ok? I just want this to be about what it is!
今晚过后,你是你,我是我。好吗?我希望这一切……只是各取所需。
Rachel: And um, what-what is that, Ross?
罗斯,什么各取所需?
Ross: The physical act of love.
出自于兽♥欲的性♥爱。
Rachel: What? ! Are you crazy?
什么?你疯了不成?
Ross: Oh so-so you weren't trying to entice me just now with your-your nakedness?
所以你刚才脱♥光光,不是在勾引我?
Rachel: Aw, God, you saw me? ! Ohh!
天啊,你有看到?
Ross: You weren't trying to entice me with your nakedness.
你脱♥光光不是在勾引我。
Rachel: Noo! ! No! You thought, you actually thought I wanted to have sex with you? ! Oh my God.
当然不是!你当真以为我想跟你上床?
Ross: No! No! No! No-no-no-no.
不是!不是……
Rachel: Ohh, wow! I'm sorry, but Ross, you kicked off your shoes!
我很抱歉,可是你还把鞋踢掉了耶!
Ross: Can- can we just forget this ever happened?
能不能忘了这件事?
Rachel: Yes of course, absolutely! You're right. I'm sorry.
当然可以,没问题,你说的对,抱歉。
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: Yes.
没事。
Ross: All right I guess I'm, gonna go pack.
那我应该回去打包了。
Rachel: Ok. Oh wait! One more thing, umm, do, do we still need to uh settle the question of "us?"
好。等等,还有一件事。还要解决我们的问题吗?
Phoebe: Hey you guys, wait! You guys! This place is so much better than London! Ok? This lady dressed like Cleopatra gave me this coupon, 99 cents steak and lobster dinner. Huh!
你们等等啊!等等我!这地方比伦敦好多了吧!有个打扮成埃及艳后的女士,给了我这张折价券,99美分就能吃到牛排龙虾晚餐。
Monica: Hmm, Phoebe, you don't eat animals.
菲比,你又不吃肉。
Phoebe: For 99 cents, I'd eat you. Ok, I can totally settle down here. It's got everything I could ever want, including Joey! Look! Oh! Look! Hey!
只花99美分的话,我连你都吃我完全可以耗在这里,我要的东西应有尽有。包括乔伊,你们看!快点看!
Chandler: Oh my God.
天啊!
Phoebe: Hey! Joey!
乔伊!
Phoebe: Hey! Hey! ! Wow!
嗨嗨!
Joey: Hi!
嗨!
Chandler: Love your condoms my man.
你的保险套真不赖,伙计。
Joey: What-what're you guys doing here? I thought I told you not to come.
你们怎么在这里?不是要你们别来了?
Phoebe: Why are you dressed as a gladiator?
你干嘛打扮成角斗士?
Joey: Uhh, because I'm shooting a scene right now. Yeah, I uh, I play a gladiator. Uh, you know what? Hold-hold on a second.
因为我正在拍戏,我扮演角斗士。你们等等。
Joey: Can we cut? Yeah, my-my friends are here, I'm gonna take a little break.
可以暂停一下吗?我朋友来了,我要休息一下。
Monica: Who-who're you talking to?
你是在跟谁说话?
Joey: The-uh director. Uhh, her. All right, all right, it's not a gladiator movie. I work here.
导演啊,就是她。好啦,我不是在拍角斗士,我在这里工作。
Chandler: Why? ! What happened? !
为什么?发生了什么事?
Joey: Well, the movie got shutdown because they ran out of money, so I'm working here 'til it starts up again, if it ever does.
那部电影因为没钱而停拍,我在这里工作等电影重新开拍,如果真有这一天的话。
Monica & Phoebe: Oh, it's such a drag, honey. I'm so sorry.
我真的很遗憾。
Joey: Uh-huh, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I'm sorry man.
对不起,没跟你们说,抱歉。
Chandler: No-no, it's ok, apparently there's a new policy where we don't have to share everything with everybody.
没关系…… 互相隐瞒显然成了新的规矩。
Monica: I knew you were not ok with that.
我就知道你会纠结。
Phoebe: So you're a gladiator! Wow!
你是角斗士耶!
Joey: Yeah, what-what's going on?
他们怎么了?
Phoebe: Monica had lunch with Richard.
莫妮卡跟理查吃了中饭。
Joey: Dawson? !
道森?(演员)
Phoebe: Noo! But that would've been so cool!
不是啦,要不然一定超酷的!
Chandler: No, her boyfriend Richard!
是那个男朋友理查!
Monica: It meant nothing! Ok? I mean after all this time, how can you not trust me?
那不意味什么!你怎么到现在还不相信我?
Chandler: When you go lunching with hunky moustache men and don't tell me about it!
你瞒着我跟大胡子帅哥吃午餐,要我怎么相信你?
Monica: You're right. I'm sorry. I should've told you.
你说的对,对不起,我早该跟你说的。
Chandler: Thanks.
谢谢。
Joey: Aww, there we go.
这样才对嘛。
Phoebe: I love Vegas!
我爱拉斯维加斯!
Monica: I promise you, next time I absolutely will tell you.
我保证下次一定会跟你说。
Chandler: Next time?
下一次?
Joey: Ooh, so close.
就差一点了。
Chandler: There's not gonna be a next time! You can not see him ever again!
不会有下次,你不能再跟他见面!
Monica: I can not see him? I mean, you- can't tell me what to do!
我不能跟他见面?你不能对我发号施令!
Chandler: That's so funny, because I think I just did!
有趣,刚才不就是了!
Monica: Oh, you know what? If you're gonna be acting like this all night, I really, I don't even wanna be around you.
你这种态度,我不想见到你。
Chandler: Fine with me!
我无所谓。
Monica: Fine! Happy Anniversary!
好!纪念日快乐!
Joey: Whoa! Whoa! Guys! Guys! Please! Come on! Come on! This's obviously just a big misunderstanding.
你们别这样嘛!这显然是个大误会!
Monica: No it is not!
才不是误会!
Chandler: What are you talking...
你在说什么……
Joey: Hey-hey-hey, don't look at me! I'm- just work here!
别看我,我只是在这里工作!
Rachel: Ok umm, Ross? I'm-I'm a little warm, so I'm gonna be taking off my sweater. Now, I'm, just letting you know, this is not an invitation to the physical act of love.
罗斯,我有点热,要脱毛衣。我只是要你知道,这不是在勾引你兽♥欲的性♥爱。
Ross: Yep! That's hilarious!
对,真是太爆笑了!
Rachel: I'm sorry. I'm done. I'm done.
抱歉,我不闹了……
Ross: You know, last night was embarrassing for you too.
昨晚对你其实也很尴尬。
Rachel: No, not really. I mean, you've seen me naked hundreds of times.
不尽然啦,你看过我裸体几百次了。
Ross: Uh-huh. But it was a first for the rest of my building.
但对我楼上的其他人是第一次。
Rachel: Ok. All right, ok, that's true! But you know, I did- I just don't embarrass that easily.
好吧,没错。但我没有那么容易尴尬。
Ross: What? ! You totally get embarrassed!
什么?你完全尴尬得要死!
Rachel: No, I don't! Ross, I think I'm just a more secure person than you are.
才没有!这是因为我比你更有安全感。
Ross: Is that so?
是吗?
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: Hey lady! I don't care how much you want it! Ok? ! I am not gonna to have sex with you in the bathroom!
小姐,不管你有多想!我绝不会和你去厕所做♥爱!
Joey: Hey, you know, in Roman times, this was more than just a hat.
在古罗马时代,这不只是顶帽子而已。
Chandler: Really?
是吗?
Joey: Yeah, sure! Sure! They would uh, they would scrub the floors with it! They would use it to get the mudoff their shoe.
当然……这可以用来刷地板。抹去鞋子上的泥巴。
Joey: And uh sometimes, underneath the horse would get dirty, so they would stick it right...
有时候马的下部会脏,把这个戮进去就能……
Chandler: Joey, I uh! I can not believe this is how I'm spending my anniversary.
乔伊,真不敢相信!我的周年纪念日是这样过的。
Joey: All right well, I'll take you some place nice then. Look! A guy tipped me a hundred bucks today.
我带你去个好地方,今天有个人赏我一百美元小费。
Chandler: Whoa!
哇哦!
Joey: Yeah-yeah, he was playing blackjack for like an hour and he won $5,000. Can you believe that? $5,000!
他玩21点,才一小时就赢了五千美元。你相信吗?五千美元耶!
Chandler: You know, if I won $5,000 I'd join a gym, you know build up my upper body and hit Richard from behind with a stick!
若我赢了五千美元,我就去加入健身房。把我的上半身练壮,再用棍子插理查的屁♥眼。
Joey: Wait a minute! Why don't I just do what that guy did? I'll take this $100, turn it into $5,000! And then I'll turn that into enough money to get my movie going again!
等等,我何不效法那个人?把这一百元变成五千,到时再连三翻,就有钱让电影重新开拍了!
Chandler: Good luck!
祝你好运了!
Joey: Chandler! I don't need luck. I have thought this through!
钱德,我不需要好运。我已经想透了!
Chandler: I see.
我懂了。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Phoebe: Thanks.
多谢。
Monica: I can't believe this! This is like the worst night ever!
不敢相信,今晚真是糟透了!
Phoebe: You know, Monica, you had a minor setback in your relationship with Chandler. Big deal! It's only Chandler. I am so sorry.
莫妮卡,你和钱德的关系,有了小小挫折。有啥大不了?不过是钱德罢了。我真的很遗憾。
Monica: This is crazy! I mean, it's such a stupid argument. I don't even wanna see Richard again.
我们吵架的理由太蠢了,我根本不想跟理查再见面。
Phoebe: So, go fix it! Go find Chandler! He's probably up in your room! Tell him that you're sorry and that you love him.
那就去挽回啊,去找钱德,他可能就待在你房间里。跟他说对不起,说你爱他。
Monica: You know what? You're right, Phoebe. You're right. Thank you!
菲比,你说的对,谢谢你!
Phoebe: Sure! Yeah! Las Vegas, number one!
小意思。好耶,拉斯维加斯,第一!
Monica: Anybody lose this?
这是谁掉的吗?
The Croupier: Coming out. Place your bet. Dice are out.
下注吧,下好离手。
The Croupier: Yeah-o-leven! Pay the front line!
一赔二,不还本!
Guy: So uh, I'm on my way back to the bathroom.
我正好要去厕所。
Rachel: Yeah, all right. All right! Just keep walking! All right?
好啦……继续走就是了!
Rachel: Ross! What're you...I'm sorry sir. I just, I think he just really likes you.
罗斯,你干嘛…… 先生,对不起,他太喜欢你了。
Ross: Hey! You know that teacher who had a baby with her student?
你知道那个老师吗?跟学生生孩子的那个?
Ross: What the? What...
搞什么……
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
The Flight Attendant: Miss? May I help you?
需要我效劳吗?
Rachel: Yes, I'm sorry. Do you have any extra pants? Umm, my friend seems to have had a little accident.
对,不好意思,你们有多的裤子吗?我朋友出了点小状况。
Joey: Can I change a hundred?
可以换一百元筹码吗?
Blackjack Dealer: Changing one hundred! Good luck sir.
换一百元筹码!先生,祝您好运。
Joey: Thanks.
谢谢。
Joey: Let's ride.
全押了。
Blackjack Dealer: 13.
13点。
Joey: Hit me! Ohh man!
再来!要命!
Joey: Wait!
慢着!
Joey: Chandler! You are not gonna believe this! I have found my identical hand twin!
钱德,说了你一定不相信!我找到我的双胞手了!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: My identical hand twin!
我的双胞手啊!
Chandler: What's an identical hand twin?
什么是双胞手?
Joey: What's it sound like? It's a guy with my identical hands! It was incredible! Chandler, the dealer's hands were exactly like mine! It-it was like looking at my hands in a mirror!
听起来像什么?有个人的手跟我一模一样。钱德,太不可思议了,发牌员的手跟我一模一样,就跟照镜子没两样!
Chandler: Are you sure you weren't looking at your hands in a mirror?
你确定不是在照镜子?
Joey: Don't you see what this means? ! I can forget about that stupid movie. I'm gonna be a millionaire!
你不懂这件事的意义吗?我大可忘了那部蠢电影,我要变成百万富翁了!
Chandler: How?
怎么变?
Joey: Look, I don't have it all worked out yet, but it's gotta mean big money! Come on! Identical hands!
我还没有完全想出来,不过保证很有赚头!拜托,一模一样的手耶!
Chandler: Again I must go back to, how?
我得再问一次,怎么赚?
Joey: This is Vegas man! People will pay to see freaky stuff! You-know-I-mean-ok, how much would you pay to see this hand twice? Huh?
这里可是拉斯维加斯!大家就爱付钱看怪东西!好,你愿意付多少钱,看两次这只手?
Chandler: You know, I-I can't really put a price on that Joe.
乔伊,我说不太出个价钱。
Joey: Hey, are you unsupporting me again?
你又不支持我了?
Chandler: No! No! I support you 100%! I just didn't, I didn't get it right away. You know now I'm caught up! Identical hand twins! It's a million-dollar idea!
不……我百分之百支持你,只是我一时没回过神来。我现在懂了,双胞手!这点子值上百万!
Joey: Right? I know. Ok. All right.
我知道……!
Chandler: What's that for?
那是干嘛的?
Joey: Well, I gotta document this before that dealer gets off his break.
照相存证,免得发牌员落跑。
Chandler: I see.
了解了。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Pheebs! !
菲比!
Phoebe: Yeah?
恩?
Joey: I found my identical hand twin!
我找到我的双胞手了!
Phoebe: Ohh, you are so lucky!
你真幸运!
Phoebe: Hey! So, where's Monica? Did you guys make up?
莫妮卡呢?你们和好没?
Chandler: No!
没有!
Phoebe: But she just came up here!
可是她刚才上来了啊!
Chandler: That was Joey!
那是乔伊!
Phoebe: I wonder where she is. It's so weird.
怪了,那她去了哪里?
Chandler: Yeah, well, she's probably talking to Richard.
或许在跟理查说话吧。
Phoebe: Would you stop that! You wanna know the first thing she said when she came back from her lunch with Richard? She didn't feel anything for him. She loves you!
你有完没完?你知道她和理查吃完中饭,回来后第一句话是什么吗?她对他完全没感觉了,她爱的是你!
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Yes! Now, she feels terrible! She really wants to make up! You gotta find her.
对。而且她很难过,她真的很想跟你和好,你一定得找到她。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: Good.
很好。
Phoebe: I should really start wearing hats!
我真应该开始戴帽子!
The Flight Attendant: Welcome to Las Vegas.
欢迎来到拉斯维加斯。
The Flight Attendant: Thank you! Enjoy your flight?
一路还愉快吗?
Rachel: Yes, I did. Thank you very much, it was excellent.
对,谢谢,非常棒。
The Flight Attendant: Hope you had a nice flight.
希望您一路还愉快。
Ross: Ohh, it was the best!
太愉快了!


《老友记》本章剧本下载