老友记 第五季 第二十四集

FriendsS05E24

Part1

2019年8月20日 03:25 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 5 Episode 24: The one In Vegas.


老友记第5季第24集:赌城那些事儿。

Ross: I think the check-in is that way.
登记柜台应该在那里。
Rachel: Ahh. Thank you.
哈哈哈,谢谢。
Rachel: Ohh, kids love me.
小孩子最喜欢我了。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: You guys are here! Yay!
你们来了!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: What you did? What- you go to a costume party? All right, let me guess, umm Pancho Villa? and you'reBob Saget.
你去参加化妆舞会了?我来猜,你是扮潘乔·维拉(墨西哥革命英雄)?你是鲍伯·萨吉特(演员)。
Rachel: Pancho Vila?
潘乔·维拉?
Phoebe: Yeah!
是啊!
Rachel: Wh- what're you talking about, Pheebs? I don't...Oh my God, you drew on me? !
菲比,你在说什么啊?我不……天啊,你在我脸上画画?
Ross: Hey, you wet my pants!
谁叫你弄湿我裤子!
Phoebe: Whoa, what kind of party was this?
这是哪种派对啊?
Rachel: Ross, I've been walking around like this since the plane! I can- you have so crossed a line.
我打从下飞机就是这样子,你实在是太过份了!
Ross: Rach! Wait! The men's room is that way.
瑞秋,等等,男厕在那里。
Phoebe: Ugh!
啊!
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Phoebe: That's like the third time that lady's won on a machine I was playing.
那个女的接我手玩,结果赢钱,这已经是第三次了。
Ross: Oooohhh, I'll bet she's one of those people.
我赌她一定是那种人。
Phoebe: M-M-Mole people?
间谍?
Ross: What? No-no, a lurker.
不是啦,是潜伏人。
Phoebe: Oh. What's a lurker?
潜伏人是什么?
Ross: Okay when you're playing a machine and it hasn't paid out, a lurker waits for you to give up and then...
你玩赌博机,没有赢钱。潜伏人等你放弃就来接手玩,然后……
Phoebe: Kills you?
杀你灭口?
Ross: No. They swoop in and steal your jackpot.
不是啦,他们半路杀进来,偷走你的运气。
Phoebe: Ohhh!
噢!
Ross: Uh-hmm.
嗯哼。
Phoebe: How do you know about this?
你怎么会知道这种事?
Ross: My nanny used to do it. Um-hmm, that's how she paid for all my dance- karate lessons.
我外婆以前就干这行,她就是用这收入,帮我付舞蹈……空手道的学费。
Phoebe: Dance karate?
舞蹈空手道?
Ross: Yes, it's a, deadly but beautiful sport.
对,那是种美丽却致命的运动。
Rachel: Ok, it won't come off!
我弄不掉!
Ross: What? !
什么?
Rachel: It won't come off!
我弄不掉!
Ross: Oh my God! Rach-Rach, are-are-are you sure?
天啊,瑞秋,你确定吗?
Rachel: No, actually I took it off and then I drew it back on.
不,其实我弄掉了,又自己再画回去。
Ross: Rach, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sure we can get it off, ok?
我真的很抱歉,我确定一定可以弄掉的。
Rachel: Just give me your pen.
把你的笔给我。
Ross: What? Why? What're you gonna do with it?
干嘛?做什么用?
Rachel: Well I believe I'm going to stab you repeatedly.
我要让你万笔穿心。
Phoebe: Not-not here. There are cameras everywhere.
别在这里,到处都有监视摄影机。
Joey: Hey-hey-hey you made it!
你们到了!
Ross: Joey! !
乔伊!
Joey: Hi Ross! Hey-hey!
嗨,罗斯!
Rachel: Hi! !
嗨!
Joey: Who's your friend? He's hot!
你朋友是谁?他真辣!
Ross: Thanks man.
多谢夸奖。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Hey listen uh, I talked to Chandler, I'm sorry about the movie.
钱德跟我说过了,电影的事我很遗憾。
Joey: No, don't be sorry. I don't need it anymore. I found my identical hand twin!
不用抱歉,我已经不需要了。我找到我的双胞手!
Ross: Your what?
你的什么?
Joey: My identical hand twin! Yeah, the person whose hands are exactly like mine!
我的双胞手!有个人的手掌跟我完全一样!
Rachel: Were you looking for this person?
你特别去找的?
Joey: Not even. This thing is a gold mine!
正好撞见的,这可是金矿。
Ross: What? ! What- how- That's not gonna make you any money!
什么?靠那个赚不了钱的!
Joey: Ok. Well, if that's how you feel about it, fine! None of you're gonna get to live with me in my great big hand-shaped mansion!
好,你这样想也无所谓。到时我盖了手掌形的大厦,你们谁都休想来住。
Joey: Except uh, you, Pheebs. You can live in the thumb.
菲比,你例外,大拇指给你住。
Monica: All right baby, come on! Yes! Yes! I am on fire!
好吧,加油!漂亮!挡都挡不住!
Chandler: See you later Mon.
莫妮卡,再见。
Monica: Wait Chandler, what're you doing? !
等等,钱德,你在干嘛?
Chandler: What does it look like? I'm going home.
你看呢?我要回家。
Monica: What? Wait! Why? Chandler! Chandler! Wait! I'm sorry, I was just playing for one second!
等等,为什么?钱德……你等等!对不起,我只是下来玩一下。
Monica: I was trying to find you to tell you that, look if you don't want me to see Richard again, I won't! He-he means nothing to me!
我本来打算要跟你说,若你不让我跟理查再见面。我答应,他对我没有任何意义。
Chandler: Oh come on! I was there! I know he's the love of your life.
得了吧,我又不是瞎子,我知道他是你追求的真爱。
Monica: Not any more.
现在不是了。
Chandler: Really? !
真的?
Monica: Really!
真的!
Monica: All right? Let's forget about this going home stuff and start celebrating our anniversary. Ok, this is empty.
好了吗?忘了什么要回家的事,我们来庆祝周年纪念日。袋子里是空的。
Chandler: Yeah, I wanted to make a dramatic scene, but I hate packing.
我想要搞得很戏剧化,可是我又讨厌打包。
Joey: Uhh, hey. Uh where's the other guy?
另一个人呢?
The Woman Dealer: Which guy?
哪个人?
Joey: He's kinda tall, dark hair, hand looks exactly like this. See?
高高的,深色头发,手掌跟我一模一样,你看。
The Woman Dealer: I don't know about the hands, but the guy who was here before me just went to the restroom.
我不知道什么手掌,不过在我之前的发牌员,刚去上厕所了。
Joey: Ok!
好!
Joey: How you doing?
你好吗?
The Woman Dealer: Very busy.
我很忙。
Joey: Right! Ok.
对!好。
Ross: Yes, hello. I have a question. Umm, I used your pen to draw on my friend's face. A beard and a mustache.
你好,我有个问题。我用你们的笔,画我朋友的脸,画了胡子。
Ross: Thank you. No, she didn't think so. I know! It's like anyway, umm well make-up didn't cover it and we've tried everything to get it off and nothing's worked. I'm- What-what'd we do?
谢谢。不,她不这么想,对啊,那其实……用化妆品盖不过去,我们试过所有方法都去不掉。这要怎么办?
Ross: Yeah. Uh-huh. Yeah. Oh! Ok. Ok, thank you! Yeah, it's not coming off.
对,是……好……多谢。对,这个墨水擦不掉。
Rachel: What? ! What else did he say?
什么?那他还说了什么?
Ross: Umm, he said he thought I was funny. So...Ok, look-look umm, let's just go downstairs, we'll have somefun, and you will forget all about it.
他说他觉得我很逗。好,你听我说……我们下楼去好好玩,你就会忘记这回事了。
Rachel: Ross, no! There is no way I am leaving this room looking like this!
休想,罗斯,我顶着这个样子,绝对不出房门!
Ross: Oh, come on! Rach, it's-it's not that bad.
别这样啦,没有那么难看。
Rachel: Ross, I am a human doodle! !
罗斯,我变成人体涂鸦了!
Ross: Look, just because some idiot drew on your face doesn't mean you shouldn't have any fun! Ok? Besides, hey-hey-hey no one is even gonna look at you.
别因为一个白♥痴在你脸上乱画,而阻碍你玩乐的权利,而且又没人会看你。
Ross: Ok? This is Vegas! Hello! There are tons of other freaks here! There are tons...of...freaks here. No other. No. Come on! No one will notice, I swear!
这里可是拉斯维加斯,怪人一大堆。这里有一大堆怪人,你不算。走啦,我发誓没人会注意到!
Ross: Ok, there was some staring and pointing.
好啦,是有一些人指指点点。
Rachel: Ok, I need a, I need a drink!
我得喝点酒!
Ross: Oh, hey you know, they-they really overcharge you for that stuff. But who cares? ! Because it's all onme!
冰箱里的酒都太贵了,但是谁在乎呢?记在我的账上!
Ross: That is, one big drink!
酒还真不少。
Rachel: Macadamia nut?
要吃夏威夷果仁吗?
Ross: Umm...Wow! That's-that's some pricey nut!
这个果仁还真值钱!
Rachel: Hm-mmm!
嗯哼!
Ross: Really like those Macadamia nuts, huh?
你真的很喜欢吃果仁吗?
Rachel: No!
不!
Phoebe: Get out of here you lurker! Go on! Get!
潜伏人,走开啦!滚啦!
Chandler: Hey Pheebs!
菲比!
Phoebe: Ohh! You made up!
你们和好了!
Monica: Yeah, I couldn't be mad at him for too long.
是啊,我没办法一直生他的气。
Chandler: Yeah, she couldn't live without the Chan Love.
没有钱德的爱,她就不能活。
Phoebe: Ohhh. Ok, get a room.
去开房间啦。
Monica: We have one.
我们有房间。
Phoebe: I know. Use it. Bye, Chandler. Bye Mon.
我知道,快去用啊。钱德,莫妮卡,再见。
P.A.Announcer: Pheebs, Pheebs. Please pick up a house phone. You have a call from Chandler and Mon.
菲比……请至店内接电话,钱德和莫妮卡有事找。
Phoebe: Hello, Chandler and Mon. Hello?
喂?钱德、莫妮卡,喂?
Phoebe: Oh! You dirty lurker! !! Ooh, I'm-I'm sorry, you are the same old lady right? Yeah. Dirty lurker!
你这个死潜伏人!打扰一下,你是那位老太太吧?是的,死潜伏人!
Joey: Ohhh-yeah! That's right, you take good care of those babies!
可得好好照顾你的手!
Joey's Hand Twin: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Joey: It's me, Joey!
我是乔伊!
Joey's Hand Twin: Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
Joey: Joey!
乔伊啊!
Joey's Hand Twin: Oh-ho, yeah. Yeah, the, the hand guy.
秀手的那个。
Joey: All right, ok, so, what're we gonna do about this hand twin thing? !
我们要怎么处理双胞手的事?
Joey's Hand Twin: Nothing?
不用处理。
Joey: Look, you and I have been given a gift. Ok? We have to do something with it like-like, hand modeling! Huh? Or-or magic! And you know NASA's gonna wanna talk to us!
你和我拥有上帝的赐礼。我们得要好好利用,好比手部模特儿或是变魔术。美国太空总署一定也想找我们聊聊!
Joey's Hand Twin: I've to go back to work...
我得回去……
Joey: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa-whoa! We can have our own show! You know, we-we could clap our hands together people will love it!
等等……我们可以有自己的表演秀!我们把手掌合在一起,大家一定超爱看的!
Joey: Huh? And-and-and I wrote a song for us! This hand is your hand! This hand is my hand! Oh wait, that's your hand! No, wait, it's my hand!
我还替我们写了一首主题曲,这是你的手,这是我的手,等等,那是你的手才对,不对,是我的手才对。
Joey's Hand Twin: That-that's ok.
还是算了。
Joey: But you haven't even heard the chorus!
你还没听到和声啊!
Rachel: Oh my God, I'm starting to look like my great aunt, Muriel.
天啊,我现在看起来,好像我姑婆莫瑞。
Ross: All right. You know what? We don't have to go downstairs! We can bring Vegas up to us! All right, comeon, come on, let's go, we'll-we'll play some blackjack. Here we go. 13.
其实我们用不着下楼!房间里就可以是拉斯维加斯,快,我们来玩21点。让我们开始,13点。
Rachel: Hit me!
再加。
Ross: Oohh, 23. Which is what we play to at this casino! You win 10 dollars!
23。我们的规矩23点最大!你赢了10美元!
Rachel: I bet 20.
我押了20美元。
Ross: Right!
没错。
Monica: New pair of shoes for the Chan-Chan man!
帮我的小钱钱买双新鞋!
Monica: Yes!
好耶!
Chandler: Yes! I've-I've never seen a roll like this in my life!
好!我这辈子还没看过有这么旺的!
Monica: That's right baby! Ok, what do I want now?
宝贝,你说对了!这次要押几号?
Chandler: Ok, ah umm, ah, a 8. Ah, a 6?
好,8号……还是6号?
Monica: Pick a number! That is your only job!
选一个!你只有这个任务!
Chandler: 8.8!
8号…… 8号!
Monica: Thank you!
谢谢!
Chandler: Ok, if you get this one, we buy everybody here a steak dinner!
如果你中了这一把,晚餐就请在场的各位吃牛排!
All: Hey hey! ! Yay! !
嗨耶!
The Croupier: 8!
8号!
All: Yay! !
耶!
Monica: We're not really gonna buy these people steak dinners are we?
我们不会请他们吃牛排的对吧?
Chandler: Noo!
是的!
Monica: Ok, good! Ok, what do I want now?
那就好!这次要押几号?
Chandler: Ahh, ooh, try a hard 8.
再押个难的8。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: Two fours.
4加4。
Monica: Ok.
好。
The Croupier: Eight hard!
8号!
A Drunken Gambler: Don't you let her go! You're a lucky guy!
千万要把握住她,你太幸运了!
Chandler: Thank you, Mister Drunken Gambler! Ok, you get this and uh, we get the biggest suite in the place! Wait-wait-wait-wait! We get the biggest suite in the place.
谢谢你,醉赌徒先生!好,如果你中了这一把,我们就租下这里最大的套房!等等……我说的我们是我和她。
Monica: All right, the biggest suite in the place. Come on!
好,这里最大的套房来啰!
Chandler: Yes! ! I love you! I can't even remember what we were fighting about!
好耶!我爱你,我都忘记我们在吵什么了!
Monica: Oh, that's Cause I had lunch with Rich- Me neither! Ok, what do I want now?
因为我和理查吃中饭……我也忘了!这次要押几号?
Chandler: Another hard 8.
再押一次难的8。
Monica: Hard 8? ! We should call it easy 8!
难的8?简单8才对!
Chandler: Ok, ok, I tell you what. You roll another hard eight; and we get married here tonight.
好,这样吧,如果这次再中……我们今晚就在这里结婚。
Drunken Gambler: Go! Come on! Roll!
快啊……
All: Roll-roll! !
快啊……
Monica: Shut up! ! It just got interesting! What did you just say?
闭嘴!好戏才正要上场!你刚才说什么?
Chandler: You roll another hard eight and we get married here tonight.
你再赢一次难的8,我们今晚就在这里结婚。
Monica: Are you serious? !
你是认真的?
Chandler: Yes! I love you! I've never loved anybody as much as I love you.
是啊,我爱你!我不曾这样爱过一个人。
Monica: I've never loved anybody as much as I love you.
我也不曾这样爱过一个人。
Chandler: Ok, so if an eight comes up, we take it as a sign and we do it! What do you say?
好,如果再出8就是天意,我们赶今晚结婚。好不好?
Monica: Ok!
好!
All: Ok! Come on! Let's go! Hard eight!
来吧……!
Chandler: Ok! That's a four! And where-where's the other one?
有一个是4,另一个呢?
Drunken Gambler: It went under the table.
掉到桌子底下了。
Monica: Nobody move! Ok, you look that way; I'll look this way!
通通不许动!你找那边,我找这边!
Chandler: All right!
好!
Chandler: Here it is! Here it is!
在这里……
Monica: That could be a four or a five. It's your call.
4或者5。你决定。
Chandler: It's a four.
那是4。
Monica: I think so too.
我也这样觉得。
Phoebe: Oh well, lost again.
好吧,又没赢到钱。
Phoebe: That's it! You and me, outside!
够了,我们去外面解决!
The Lurker: I don't want to see you lose a chunk of that pretty blond hair!
我可不想看到,你美丽的金发少了一撮。
Phoebe: Be cool!
假装没事!
Phoebe: Ok lady, your lurking days are over!
女士,你潜伏的日子结束了!
The Lurker: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, from now on everyone you lurk, I'm gonna lurk first! You move on to someone else, I'm gonna beone step ahead of you, every single time!
从现在开始,我要抢先你一步。不管你找谁下手,我都会捷足先登,一次都不放过。
Phoebe: And then I'll be on your ass every hour of every day 'til Monday, Cause that's when I go home. When do you leave?
我每天都会紧紧跟着你……直到星期一,因为我那天要回家。你何时要回家?
The Lurker: Also Monday.
也是星期一。
Phoebe: What time? Maybe we can share a cab!
几点?说不定能共乘计程车!
Rachel: Hit me. Hit me. Hit me. Hit me. Hit me. Hit me.
再加。再加。再加。再加。再加。再加。
Ross: We need more cards.
我们得再去买牌。
Rachel: Yeah, and we also need more umm, drinks. Hold on a second. Whup, ok.
对,还要再来点酒,你等等。好了。
Rachel: Hello! Vegas? Yeah, we would like some more alcohol, and you know what else? We would like some morebeers. Hello? Ohh, I forgot to dial!
拉斯维加斯吗?我们还需要酒,对了,再来点啤酒。我竟然忘了拨号!
Ross: That must be our alcohol and beers!
一定是送酒来了!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Ohh, it's Joey! I love Joey!
是乔伊!我爱乔伊!
Rachel: Ohh, I love Joey! Oh, Joey lives with a duck!
我爱乔伊,乔伊跟鸭子住一起!
Joey: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: All right. Ok, look-look-look you guys, I need some help! Ok? Someone's gotta help me convince my handtwin to cooperate!
你们听我说,我需要帮助!谁去叫我那双胞手合作点。
Ross: I'll do it. Hey, whatever you need me to do, I'm your man.
我去,不管你有什么需要,找我就对了。
Ross: Whoa-oh-whoa! Are you, are you ok?
你还好吧?
Joey: Yeah! Fine! Thanks! Hey, Rach? How you doing?
对,我很好,谢了!瑞秋,你好吗?
Rachel: I'm doing good, baby. How you doing?
宝贝,我很好,你呢?
Joey: Ross, don't let her drink anymore!
罗斯,别再让她喝了!
Ross: Ohh, here's that Macadamia nut!
是那颗夏威夷果仁!
Rachel: Ohhh! !
噢!
Ross: No! Something else.
不对,是别的东西。
Rachel: Oops!
哎!
Rachel: All right, so what do you wanna do now?
好吧,你现在要干嘛?
Ross: I wanna get out of the room! I mean, you know, I...I really miss downstairs.
我要离开这房间,我真想念楼下。
Rachel: Mmm. Ok, you know what? There's only one way I am leaving this hotel room.
我跟你说,要我离开这间房,只有一个方法。
Ross: Well hello! I'm Ross!
嗨,我是罗斯!
Rachel: Good luck to ya!
祝你好运!
Ross: Excuse me sir, you got a little something right there.
抱歉,先生,你脸上有东西。
Rachel: Wow!
哇哦!
Ross: Hello!
你好!
Rachel: Hello!
你好!
Ross and Rachel: Hello!
你好!
Phoebe: I won! I won! I finally won!
我赢了!……我终于赢了!
The Lurker: I won! That was my quarter!
是我赢才对,那是我的硬币!
Phoebe: All right, here. Take a hike, toot!
好啦,还给你,滚吧!
The Lurker: Excuse me, sir! This lady played my quarter, this is my money.
先生,不好意思!这位小姐用我的硬币玩,这是我赢的钱。
The Security Guard: Is that true miss?
小姐,真的是这样吗?
Phoebe: Sells drugs to kids.
卖毒品给小孩。
The Security Guard: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: She sells drugs to kids.
她卖毒品给小孩。
The Lurker: It was my quarter!
那是我的硬币!
The Security Guard: Was it her quarter?
那硬币是她的吗?
Phoebe: How about we talk about this over dinner?
我们等吃晚餐再聊如何?
The Security Guard: Ok lady, you're outta here.
好了,小姐,请你出去。
Phoebe: No! No, you can't arrest me! No! ! I won't go back! I won't go back to that hell-hole! !
不!……你不能逮捕我!我才不要重回地狱!
The Security Guard: I'm just taking you outside!
我只是要把你带出去而已!
Phoebe: Oh, ok.
那好吧。
Monica: Ok, come on, I can't get married until I get something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.
一定要凑齐旧的、新的、借的和蓝色的四样东西才能结婚。(传统婚俗)
Chandler: Ok, all right, all right, all right! Ok! Ok, here's something, here's something blue and new.
好……这是蓝色(纯洁)的,而且也是新(新人的美好生活)的。
Monica: You're so efficient. I love you!
我们真有效率,我爱你!
Chandler: Let's go!
走吧!
Monica: No-no-no! We need something old!
还不行……我们还需要旧(代代相传)的东西!
Chandler: Ok, I have a condom in my wallet that I've had as of I was twelve.
好,我皮夹里有个保险套,我从12岁放到现在。
Monica: That'll work!
有效!
Chandler: I don't think so.
我想应该不能用了。
Monica: Ok, now we just need something borrowed!
好,现在只剩借(财运和福气)来的东西!
Chandler: Here just...take this.
那就把这毛衣拿走。
Monica: It's stealing!
这是偷窃耶!
Chandler: We'll-we'll bring it back! Just put it under your dress.
到时再还回来就是了,塞进你的裙子里。
Monica: Ohh.
喔。
Chandler: Ok, one thing at a time.
好啦,先搞定一件事再说。
Joey: Ahhh!
啊啊!
Joey's Hand Twin: Are you gonna play?
你要玩吗?
Joey: No-no, I don't really have any money. Not yet, anyway...
不,我没钱。只是暂时没钱而已……
Joey's Hand Twin: You can't sit here if you're not gonna play.
你不玩就不能坐在这里。
Joey: Ooh-ho-ho!
哦吼吼吼!
Phoebe: Hello. My name is Regina Phalange. I'm a businesswoman in town on business.
嗨,我是瑞吉娜·佛兰姬。我是生意人,这趟是来出差的。
Phoebe: Would you like to see my card? Ooh, what did I do with my Filofax? I must've left it in conference room B.
你要我的名片吗?我的名片夹到哪儿去了?一定是忘在B会议室了。
Joey's Hand Twin: 14.
14点。
Joey: Hit me!
再加。
Phoebe: Oh my God! May I just say, that you two gentlemen have the exact same hands!
天啊,两位的手一模一样!
Phoebe: Uh, they're identical! Now, I've never seen anything like that in the business world.
一个模子刻出来的,我在商界做了这么久,从来没看过这种事。
Joey's Hand Twin: Stop it!
别再说了!
Joey: Uhh, Ms. Phalange, may I ask you a question as an impartial person at-at this table?
佛兰姬女士,以局外人的身份,我能请教你一个问题吗?
Joey's Hand Twin: Please stop it!
请你别再说了!
Joey: Wouldn't you pay good money to see these identical hands showcased in some type of a uh, entertainmentvenue?
你愿不愿意花大钱,去看手掌一模一样的两个人……这种娱乐性的演出?
Joey's Hand Twin: If you leave now, I will chop off my hand and give it to you!
只要你愿意离开,我就把手砍下来送你!
The Security Guard: Didn't I just throw you outta here?
我不是才把你赶出去了吗?
Phoebe: No, you threw out Phoebe. I'm Regina Phalange. Phalange!
不,你赶出去的是菲比,我是瑞吉娜·佛兰姬!佛兰姬!
The Security Guard: Come on, lady!
小姐,你别闹了!
Joey's Hand Twin: Please, please take him too.
请你把他也带走。
Joey: Me? ! Oh come on, man! Don't-don't let him do this! Come on! I'm your hand twin! !
我?别这样嘛!走吧……你不能这样!我是你的双胞手耶!
Chandler: Hello! One marriage please!
嗨,登记结婚!
Monica: Yeah, we wanna get married!
对,我们要结婚!
The Attendant: Well, there's a service in progress. Have a seat.
有婚礼正在进行,先请坐。
Chandler & Monica: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Dum! Dum-dum-dum! Dum! Dum! Dum! Dum-dum-dum!
当!当!当!……
Monica: What're you doing?
你在干嘛?
Chandler: Oh, that's The Wedding March. Does, does that freak you out?
那是结婚进行曲,听了有没有吓到?
Monica: No, only because that's the graduation song.
没有,因为那是毕业歌。
Chandler: Ok! This is it! We're gonna get married!
好,来吧!我们要结婚了!
Monica: Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定你真的想结婚?
Ross: Hello, Mrs. Ross!
嗨,罗斯太太!
Rachel: Well, hello, Mr. Rachel!
嗨,瑞秋先生!
Rachel: Wait! Ok!
等等!好了!


《老友记》本章剧本下载