老友记 第四季 第二十四集

FriendsS04E24

Part1

2019年9月18日 10:31 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 4 Episode 24: The one With Ross’s Wedding.


老友记第4季第24集: 罗斯的婚礼。

Housekeeper: The Waltham Residence.
华生公馆。
Phoebe: Oh...yes. is this. umm. Emily's Parents' house?
哦,这是埃米莉父母的家吗?
Housekeeper: This is the housekeeper speaking. And by the way, young lady, that is not how one addresses a person on the telephone.
我是这里的管家,顺便告诉你,小姐,这可不是在电话里表明身份的方式。
First one identifies oneself and then asks for the person with whom one wishes to speak.
首先得表明自己的身份,然后再要求和想通话的人通话。
Phoebe: What're you saying? !
你在说什么?
Housekeeper: Now, let us try that again, shall we?
我们重来一次?
Phoebe: No! Ooh! Oh my God!
不!天哪!
Housekeeper: The Waltham Residence.
华森公馆。
Phoebe: Hello. Uh, this is Phoebe Buffay. I was wondering, please, if-if it's not too much trouble, please, umm, might I speak with Miss Emily Waltham, please?
我是菲比布费,我想,嗯,拜托,如果不麻烦的话,拜托,嗯,我可以和埃米莉华生小姐说话吗,拜托?
Housekeeper: Miss Waltham, is at the rehearsal dinner and it's not polite to make fun of people. Goodbye.
华生小姐正在参加婚礼预演晚餐,另外,开人玩笑可不礼貌,再见。
Phoebe: No no no, I'll be nice, I swear! !! Could you just give me the number for where they are?
别,别,别,我会更礼貌的,我发誓!!!拜托就把他们现在所处地方的电话号码告诉我吧。
Housekeeper: I'm afraid, I'm not at liberty to divulge that information.
对不起,我没有被允许透露这个信息。
Phoebe: Ok look, somebody is on their way to ruin the wedding, ok? I have to warn somebody, alright?
听着,现在有人正要过来破坏婚礼,我必须提醒他们注意。
So if you don't give me that number then I'm gonna come over there and I'm gonna kick your snooty ass all the way to New Glocken. shire.
如果你不给我那个号码的话,我就要自己过来把你这个傲慢的家伙踢回新格罗肯郡的老家去。
Phoebe: Hello, Hello. Ohh, Ohh, she knew I could kick her ass.
喂,喂,噢,她知道我要踢她了。
Monica: Hey.
嗨。
Ross: Hi. Mom. Dad.
嗨,老爸,老妈。
Mrs. Geller: Sweetheart. Oh sorry were late, my fault, I insisted on riding the tube.
亲爱的。哦,对不起我们迟到了,是我的错,我坚持要搭那个铁管子。
Mr. Geller: Judy, the kids.
朱迪,孩子们都在呢。
Mrs. Geller: Jack, that's what they call the subway.
杰克,他们这里就是这么叫地铁的。
Mr. Geller: Ohh, I thought that you...
喔,我还以为你......
Ross and Monica: Dad, dad. We got it! ! We got it! !!
老爸,老爸,我知道了,我知道了!!
Emily: Ohh, here comes my dad and stepmum. Mr. and Mrs. Geller, this is Steven and Andrea Waltham.
呀,我爸和继母来了。盖勒先生,夫人,这是史蒂夫和安德丽亚。华生夫妇。
Mr. Waltham: Hello. Hello. How do you do? How do you do?
你好,你好。你好你好。
Very nice to meet you. Hi darling they're the Gellers. Darling, it's the Gellers. She's very self-involved, you know. I should never have married her.
非常高兴和你们见面。亲爱的,这是盖勒夫妇,亲爱的,我父,这是盖勒夫妇。她从来都是自行其事的,早知道我就不娶她了。
Mrs. Waltham: Sorry, what?
你说什么?
Mr. Waltham: It's the Gellers, darling!
盖勒夫妇在这里!
Mrs. Waltham: Where?
哪儿呢?
Mr. Waltham: Well that's one and there's another one.
哦,这是其中一个,这是另外一个。
Mrs. Waltham: Lovely to meet you.
很高兴见到你们。
Mr. Waltham: Terribly nice of you to-to offer to pay for half the wedding.
很高兴认识你们,你们能愿意负担婚礼的一半费用真是太好了。
Mr. Geller: Ohh forget it. To hell with tradition, we're happy to do it.
哦,没关系,到那里都是这规矩,我们很高兴这么做。
Mrs. Geller: Aw we know. We know how expensive weddings can be, besides this may be the only wedding we get to throw.
我们知道举办一场婚礼有多昂贵,再说这有可能是我们用得着的唯一一次婚礼了。
Monica: Ha ha, a joke that's funny in all countries.
哈哈,这笑话到哪里都好使。
Waiter: Sir?
先生?
Joey: What's in it?
这里面有什么?
Waiter: Goat cheese, watercress, and panchetta.
奶酪切丝,水田芥和培根。
Joey: That's not food...No, I don't know...Everything's different here...I wanna go home.
那是吃的吗?拿走拿走,怎么这里什么都不一样,我想回家。
I...I miss my family. I miss the coffee house. I can't even remember what Phoebe looks like.
我想我的家人,我想那间咖啡屋。我甚至都想不起来菲比长得什么样了。
Chandler: Joey, it's been three days, ok? You're just, just a little homesick, Ok? Would you just try to relax. And just, just enjoy yourself.
乔伊,这才三天,你只是有点想家罢了,拜托只要试着放松以下,自己找乐子嘛。
Joey: You're different here too. You're mean in England.
你在这里也不一样了,你在英国变的苛刻了。
Mr. Geller: What the hell? !
搞什么嘛!!!
Ross: What's up dad?
怎么了,老爸?
Mr. Geller: We this bill for my half of the wedding. it's insane.
婚礼一半费用的帐单,他有病吧!!
Mrs. Geller: How can that be so much? The reception's at their house.
怎么要这么多?他们家的接待员也要我们付钱?
Mr. Geller: Flowers, liquor, recarpet first floor. New guest bath, landscaping. I'm paying to remodel this guy's house. I'm gonna give that son of a bitch, a piece of my mind.
花,饮料,一楼重新铺地毯,新的客房淋浴设施。园艺。。我付钱不是为了帮他重新装修房子的,我得过去给这狗♥娘♥养的点颜色。好吗?她前两天够不顺心的了,好了,给我,我去和他们谈,好吗?
Ross: Dad, dad, come on, please. Look, I don't want anything to upset Emily tonight.
老爸,老爸,等等。听着,我今晚不想让任何事情让埃米莉不开心。
Alright, she's had a hard enough couple of days as it is. Now here, here, let me go talk to him, ok?
好吗?她前两天够不顺心的了,好了,给我,我去和他们谈,好吗?
Mr. Geller: Will you tell him no one takes advantage of the Gellers.
你告诉他没人能从姓盖勒的人手里占到便宜!
Mrs. Geller: Ooh, Jack...Someti- sometimes I forget how powerful you can be.
哟,杰克,有时候我都忘了你是多有男子气概的了。
Monica: And I'm gonna go get drunk.
我得去喝点。
Rachel: Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Hi.
喔,嗨!
Ticket Agent: Hello.
你好呀!
Rachel: Hello. Umm, when is your next flight to London?
你好,嗯,你们下一班去伦敦的飞机什么时候飞?
Ticket Agent: There's one leaving in thirty minutes.
有一趟航班半小时内就可以走。
Rachel: Ohh, good.
哦,太好了。
Ticket Agent: And I do have one seat left.
而且我还剩一个位置。
Rachel: Ohh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
哎呀,谢谢,谢谢你。
Ticket Agent: The last minute fare on this ticket is twenty seven hundred dollars.
最后登机的费用是两千四百美元。
Rachel: Huh. How about 600?
卖我6百如何?
Ticket Agent: Sorry.
抱歉。
Rachel: How about 600 and these earrings?
6百再加这对耳环?
Ticket Agent: They prefer it if I don't barter.
注释:barter:(同某人) 以物易物; 以(财产或劳务等)作交换。
公司是觉得最好不要。
Rachel: Ohh, I just don't think I have enough left on my credit card.
哦,我信用卡里剩下的可能不够。
Ticket Agent: Well you can split it with another credit card.
那你可以用几张卡里剩下的一起算。
Rachel: Ohh, ok, how-how about, how about five. Ohh, thank you.
好吧,五张怎么样?谢谢。
Ticket Agent: I'm just going to need to see your passport.
我得看看你的护照。
Rachel: Ok, you know what? I-I don't have it, but I can tell you exactly where it is on my nightstand, and...
哦,我没带,不过我能告诉你它就在我右边的架子上,并且......
Ok. But you know what, ok? I have my, I have my driver's license and, I have a twenty.
这样吧,我有驾驶执照,而且我还有这二十块。
Ross: Look, face it, my father is not going to pay for the build-in barbecue and believe me you can kiss your gazebo goodbye. Now I might be able to get you the new lawn.
听着,面对现实吧,我父亲不会为了你们的新烤肉屋付钱的,另外,你也不用再想什么露台了。然后也许我能付钱帮你铺新的草坪。
Mr. Waltham: Ahh, then you have to give us the lawn ornaments.
不过你得把草坪上的装饰品给我们。
Ross: I go back there with lawn ornaments, he's going to laugh in my face.
我回国的时候带上这些东西,大家都会笑话我的。
Mrs. Waltham: This is ridiculous. I mean we had an agreement. Will you say something, Steven? ! Please! !!
这太荒唐了,我们是有约定的。你就不能说两句吗,史蒂夫?快点!!!
Mr. Waltham: Don't take that tone with me. All-all right you can.
别对我用这种腔调说话。好吧好吧,你可以。
Rachel: Hi, Pheebs.
嗨,菲比。
Phoebe: Oh thank God. Oh, you changed your mind. Oh, look I know you probably wanna be alone, you don't wanna talk about it, that's fine.
哦,感谢上帝,你终于回心转意了。哦,我说,我知道你大概想一个人静一会儿,我也知道你现在不想谈这件事情,没关系。
I just want you to know, I think you are doing the right thing and...
我是想让你知道,你的选择是正确的,而且......
Rachel: Bye, Pheebs.
再见,菲比!
Phoebe: Wait! ! Where are you going? ! What are you doing? ! No! ! Wait! ! God! ! Why am I always pregnant when she does that? !
等等,你去哪儿?你干吗?不,等等,老天哪!!为什么她老是在我怀孕的时候这么干?
Chandler: I'd like to make a toast, to Ross and Emily. 'Course, my big toast will be tomorrow at the wedding, so this is kind of my little toast or Melba toast, if you will.
我要为他们祝酒,罗斯和埃米莉当然了,我正式的祝酒词会明天婚礼上才说,所以今天的就算是小祝酒词,如果你们愿意的话,还可以叫脆面包片。
Ok. I've known Ross for a long time. In fact, I knew him when he was going out with his first girlfriend.
我认识罗斯很长时间了,事实上,他和他第一个女朋友约会的时候我就认识他了。
And I thought things really were gonna work out for him. until the day he over-inflated her. Ohh, Dear God.
那时我还以为他们会成的呢,直到那天充气充过了头。我的天哪。
Mrs. Waltham: Hello, Waltham Materials.
你好,华生材料。
Phoebe: Oh, hi, Mrs. Waltham. I need to speak with um either one of the best men, or Ross's sister Monica.
嗨,你好华生夫人。我能不能和随便那个伴郎说话?罗斯的妹妹莫妮卡也行。
Mrs. Waltham: Who is this?
你是谁?
Phoebe: Oh, I'm-I'm Phoebe Buffay. I'm one of Ross's best friends.
哦,我是菲比布费,我是罗斯的一个好朋友。
Mrs. Waltham: Where did you get this number?
你怎么知道这个号码?
Phoebe: I got it from your maid. She's a bitch, but I wore her down.
跟你的女佣问的,她很贱,但我比她更贱。
Mrs. Waltham: You're-, if you're one of Ross's best friends, why aren't you here?
哦?如果你是罗斯的好朋友,你怎么没来?
Phoebe: Yeah, 'cause, um, I can't fly. I'm having my brother's babies.
哦,是这样,我不能搭乘飞机,我正怀着我弟弟的孩子呢。
Mrs. Waltham: Oh. Am I on the radio?
哦,难道我在听广播吗?
Phoebe: No. Umm, could I talk to one of them? It's very very important.
不是不是,我能不能和他们说上两句?这事情非常重要。
Mrs. Waltham: No, I'm bored- If you- Now I'm gonna cut you off.
不行,我现在没兴趣和你聊,我要挂了。
Phoebe: Ohh! Ok, I'm gonna have to kick her ass too.
哦!!这下好了,我也得去揍她一顿了。
Chandler: And I'm sure we're all very excited, uh. that Ross and Emily are getting married at Montgomery Hall. I mean to think, my friend getting married in Monty Hall.
我想我们大家都很兴奋罗斯和埃米莉在蒙哥马利礼堂举行他们的婚礼,想想吧,我的朋友在赛马厅里结婚。
Ohh, come on! ! Monty Hall! ! Let's make a deal! ! Come on, you people! ! All right, forget it! ! Congratulations, Ross and Emily.
哦,老天,赛马厅!!都没听懂吗?你们这些人!!算了,当我没说!!祝贺你们,罗斯和埃米莉。
Joey: Hey, best man number two, Joey Tribbiani. Now I'm not good with the jokes like Chandler here. Boy...but ahh, I just want to say congratulation to the happy couple.
轮到我了,二号伴郎,乔伊。崔比亚尼。我不象钱德那样善于说笑话。这家伙,不过,我只想对这对快乐的人儿说声祝福。
I first met Ross in this coffee house back home...Home...New York City...Where everybody knows my name.
我在家乡的那间咖啡馆里第一次遇见罗斯。家乡,纽约,那里每个人都知道我的名字。
Well anyway, uh, I love you guys. But not as much as I love America. Could we please...go home now?
不管怎么说,我爱你们。不过比不上我爱美国!我们现在能回家了吗?
Felicity: Are you going home? I was hoping to get to know you better.
你要回家了吗?我还想了解你更多些呢。
Joey: I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart.
我哪儿也不去,亲爱的。
Monica: I was laughing.
我那时候笑了。
Chandler: Out loud?
笑出声了吗?
Monica: Well I didn't want everyone to think I was stupid.
我不想大家认为我有病。
Chandler: So how are you doing?
你怎么样?
Monica: My mother's driving me crazy, but Ross is getting married. I'm happy. I'm not gonna let anything spoil that.
我妈快把我逼疯了,不过罗斯结婚,我就快乐。我不想让任何事情破坏这气氛。
Drunk Man: I just wanna say that Ross, is a wonderful young man.
我只想告诉你罗斯是个很棒的小伙子。
Monica: Well, thanks, we-we like him.
谢谢,我们都喜欢他。
Drunk Man: My God! ! You must have been a teenager when you had him.
天哪,你当时怀他的时候自己肯定还是个孩子。
Mr. Geller: There's no way in hell, I'm paying for it.
说什么我也不付这些钱。
Ross: Look, we're down to just one point. Could we please, maybe just settle it after the wedding?
我说,我们现在只有一点不统一了,求你们了,能不能婚礼以后才说这事?
Mr. Geller: All right fine, but I just wanna say, I'm not paying for your wine cellar. You thieving, would be speaking German if it weren't for us, cheap little man.
那好吧,不过我只想说,我不为你的酒窖付钱,你这个骗钱的家伙;当年如果不是我们,你们现在早就改说德语了。
Chandler: The guy was hammered, ok? There's no way, that you look like Ross's mother.
那家伙脑子有病,行了吧?你看起来哪儿也不象罗斯的妈妈。
Monica: Then why would he say it?
那他为什么这么说?
Chandler: Because he's crazy. Ok? He came up to me earlier and thanked me for my very moving performance in Titanic.
他有病,行了吧?那家伙刚才跑过来对我说觉得我在泰坦尼克号里面的表演棒极了。
Monica: My mother's right. I'm never gonna get married.
哦,我妈是对的,我永远也不可能嫁出去。
Chandler: Ahh, you know what? That is....Who wouldn't want you?
乱说,谁不想娶你?
Monica: Please? ! I'm a single mom, with a thirty year old son!
算了吧,我现在是个单身母亲,儿子却有三十岁!!
Rachel: Hi, I'm back. Listen, I need to...
嗨,我回来了,听着,我想要......
Ticket Agent: Hello.
你好。
Rachel: Hello. I need to get on the 11 o'clock flight.
你好,我想要搭上那班11点的班机。
Ticket Agent: Oh I'm afraid that plane has already pulled away from the gate.
我想恐怕那班飞机已经滑上跑道了。
Rachel: Look, you know, you're gonna have to call that plane and tell them to swing around and come and pick me up.
那就这样,你去打个电话给飞机上,告诉他们回来接我。
Ticket Agent: I can't do that.
我不能这么做。
Rachel: Sure, you know what? Come on, we'll just tell them that there was like a problem with like the "engine".
当然可以,我们只要告诉他们飞机引擎出了点毛病就行了。
Ticket Agent: I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to step aside, Miss.
恐怕我得正式要求你离开柜台了,小姐。
Rachel: Look, If I don't get to London, he is gonna marry that other girl!
听着,如果我不马上飞去伦敦的话,他会和另外一个女孩结婚的!!!
Ticket Agent: Can't imagine why.
我能想象是为什么。
Rachel: All right, you know what? I am not leaving here, until you call that plane back! !
那好吧,你不把飞机叫回来我就不走了!!!
Ross: I'm getting married today! ! Whoo-hoo! !
我今天结婚喽!!
Chandler: Morning, Ross.
早上好,罗斯。
Ross: I'm getting married, to. .day! !
我今儿结婚喽!!
Chandler: Yeah you are! !
对,没错!
Ross: Ahh, whoo-hoo! !
哟呵!!
Monica: Do you think he knew I was here?
你说他知道我在这里吗?
Rachel: Ohhh.
哦。
Passenger: Ahh, ahh, excuse me.
呃,对不起。
Rachel: Yeah?
怎么了?
Passenger: If you're planning on doing that throughout the entire flight. Please tell me now. So that I could that a sedative...or perhaps slip you one.
如果你整个旅途都这么干的话,早点告诉我,我好吃颗镇静剂。或者给你也分一颗。
Rachel: I'm sorry. I'm uh, very sorry. Sorry. It's just, I'm ahh, I'm kind of excited. I'm, ahh, I'm going to London to ahh, to tell this guy that I love him.
呃,我很抱歉,真的对不起。我只是有点兴奋,我要去伦敦告诉一个人我爱他。
Chandler: Well I've-I've never done that with you before.
我以前倒是从来没有和你做过。
Monica: Nope.
没有。
Chandler: So, ahh, how are ya? How ya...How ya...You ok?
那么,嗯,你怎么样?你还好吧?
Monica: Yep, yep...You?
不错,你呢?
Chandler: Oh yes...Yes. . Uh-huh. You? We did you.
哦,很好很好,嗯,你呢?我问过了。
Monica: Well...I-I'd better get going.
我得起床了。
Chandler: Ok-ah-ah, absolutely, you know.
哦,那当然了。
Monica: Could you not look?
你能不能不看?
Chandler: I don't wanna look.
我才不想看呢。
Joey: Hello?
你好?
Phoebe: Hey, where the hell have you been? !
嘿,你们到底到到哪里去了?
Joey: Hey. I spent the night out. I met this cute bridesmaid. She is so...
哦,我晚上出去了,和那个可爱的伴娘在一起。她非常......
Phoebe: I-I don't wanna hear about her!
我不想听这个!!
Joey: Ahh Pheebs, you know you're still my number one girl.
菲比,其实你知道你永远是我的第一号选择。
Phoebe: No! No, we have an emergency. Ok? Rachel's coming to London.
不是的!现在有紧急情况了,听懂了吗?瑞秋要来伦敦了。
Joey: Ohh great!
太棒了!!
Phoebe: No it's not great. No, she's coming to tell Ross that she loves him.
一点也不好玩!!听着,他是来告诉罗斯她爱他的!!
Joey: But, he loves Emily.
可是他不是爱埃米莉吗?
Phoebe: I KNOW THAT! You have to stop her! She's gonna ruin the wedding!
我知道!!你必须阻止她,她会毁了婚礼的!!
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: All right, so, ok...
好了,那么....
Joey: Hold on. Hold on. Rachel coming. Do...something.
等等,等等。瑞秋要来。干些什么。
Phoebe: Ok, so then I'm done my part, ok. It's your responsibility now. The burden is off me, right?
好了,我尽了我的力了,下面是你们的责任了,好吗?我现在没担子了,对吗?
Joey: Right!
对,没错!
Phoebe: So tell me about this girl.
好了,说说那个女孩子吧?
Rachel:...And so then I realised. All this stuff that I had been doing. proposing to Joshua, lying to Ross about why I couldn't come to the wedding. Was all just a way of...
结果我发现我的一切举动,向约书亚求婚、骗说我要忙都只是一种表达方式......
Passenger: Oh, oh oh! ! I'm sorry, can I interrupt? You know I just want to say that you are a horrible, horrible person.
抱歉,可以打个岔吗?你真是个很糟糕,很糟糕的人。
Rachel: Par-pardon me?
你说什么?
Passenger: Well you say you love this man, and you're about to ruin the happiest day of his life.
你说你爱这个人,却要去破坏他的大喜之日。
I'm afraid I have to agree with you friend Pheebs. This is a. . this is a. . terrible, terrible plan.
我不得不同意你朋友菲比的话,这是个很差劲,很差劲的打算。
Rachel: But he has to know how I feel!
但他必须知道我的感受!
Passenger: But why? He loves this. this Emily person. No good can come of this.
为什么?他爱这个艾蜜莉,这么做绝对没好处。
Rachel: Well I-I think you're wrong.
我觉得你错了。
Passenger: Oh-no.
才怪。
Rachel: Well, he doesn't really love her. I mean, it's just a rebound thing from me...You'll see!
他并非真的爱她,只是失去我需要寄托。你等着瞧!
Passenger: Fortunately, I won't. And by the way, it seems to be perfectly clear that you were, on a break.
幸好我看不到,还有,你们当时显然是分手了。
Joey: Do something...Something.
想办法。
Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: Have you seen Monica?
你见到莫妮卡了吗?
Chandler: I'm not seeing Monica.
我没有去见莫妮卡!!
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Look, we-we gotta find her. Phoebe just called! Rachel's coming to tell Ross she loves him!
听着,我们必须找到她,菲比刚才来电话了,瑞秋要来告诉罗斯她还爱他!!
Chandler: Oh my God!
天哪!!
Joey: I know! That's why we gotta find Monica! ! You know where she is?
就是!所以我们得找到莫妮卡,你知道她在哪里吗?
Chandler: No! ! Ok! What's with the third degree? ! Why don't you just shine a light in my eyes? !
不知道不知道!!干吗这么严刑逼供的?干脆你用盏灯来照我的眼睛算了?!
Mrs. Geller: Oh my God! It's like a fairyland.
我的天哪!这简直是个奇迹!
Mrs. Waltham: I know, it's horrible isn't it?
我知道,太糟糕了不是吗?
Monica: Well, I love it. I only hope my wedding looks this good.
不过我喜欢,我喜欢我的婚礼也有这么漂亮。
Mrs. Geller: I just hope...
我只希望......
Monica: You can let some of them go by!
你能不能少说两句!
Joey: Pisst, Monica. Alright, we really need to start looking out for Rachel.
莫妮卡,好了,我们得时刻提防瑞秋来。
I'll cover the front door. You watch that big hole at the back of the building and I got Chandler covering Ross.
我看着前门。你看着房子后面那个大洞,我叫钱德看着罗斯了。
Monica: Why would I care where Chandler is? You know uhh...You know sometimes I don't even like Chandler.
为什么我要知道钱德在哪里?你知道有时候我都不太喜欢钱德。
Joey: Ok.
那好吧。
Ross: I do. I do. I do.
我愿意,我愿意,我愿意。
Chandler: Oh yeah, you're right. It's the second one.
不错,第二次最好。
Ross: Right?
真的吗?
Felicity: Hello Joey.
嗨,乔伊。
Joey: Hey, Felicity.
嗨,费利西蒂。
Felicity: Umm, I thought about you all day.
我一整天都在想着你。
Joey: Yeah.
哦?
Felicity: Um-hum. Talk New York to me again.
再和我说说那种纽约口音吧。
Joey: Forget about it. How you doing?
算了吧,你好吗?
Felicity: Mmm.
哈哈。
Mrs. Geller: There's nothing to discuss. We're not paying for your wine cellar.
没得商量,我们不为你的酒窖付钱。
Mr. Waltham: You-you have to meet me in the middle here.
你,你给我过来。
Mr. Geller: Hey, you keep pushing me on this, my foot's going to meet the middle of your ass.
嘿!再这么逼我,我的脚就要和你的屁♥股碰头了!
Ross: Dad! !
爸!!
Emily: What-what's going on? !
到底怎么了?
Ross: Nothing, nothing. Everything is under control.
没什么,没什么,一切正常。
Mr. Waltham: You want a piece of me, sir? Is that what you're saying? You want a piece of me?
你想撕碎我吗,你是这个意思吗?你想来一下吗?
Ross: Ok! Ok! That's it! ! Parents! ! Parents! ! Back away! ! All right, this is our wedding day!
好了!!好了!!到此为止!!长辈们,都退开!!!行了!今天我们的婚礼!!
From now on everyone gets along, and if I hear one more word. NO GRANDCHILDREN! That's right! !
从现在开始,大家好好相处,如果我在听到你们多说一句话!!别想要孙子孙女了!!没错!!
Mr. Geller: Ok, ok.
好吧,好吧。
Mr. Waltham: Sorry old boy, sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I could kill you with my thumb, you know.
对不起,孩子,抱歉抱歉。我拿一个拇指就可以干掉你。
Emily: What was all that about?
刚才这是怎么了??
Ross: It was...This disagreement over...My God. You...you look beautiful.
没什么,有点小小的不统一呀,你看起来漂亮极了。
Emily: Ohh...Oh! You were not meant to see me before the wedding. It's bad luck.
哦...哦!你在婚礼前不能看到我的,不然就有坏运气的。
Ross: You know what, I think we've had all the bad luck we're gonna have.
我觉得我们的坏运气都已经过去了。
Ross: My God. Rachel! You're here. I can't believe it. What happen? Why are you here?
天,瑞秋!!你来了,我真不能相信。发生了什么事?你怎么又会来了?
Rachel: Well I just came...I just needed to tell you...Congratulations.
我只是来,我只是觉得要告诉你......祝贺你。
Mrs. Waltham: Hello, Waltham Materials.
你好,华生材料。
Phoebe: Hi, Mrs. Waltham. Hi. It's Phoebe again.
华生夫人,嗨,又是我菲比。
Mrs. Waltham: Why? !
为什么?!
Phoebe: Yeah. Can I please, please, please talk to one of the best men? I- This is gonna be the last time I promise.
对是我,拜托拜托了,能不能让我和伴郎说话?我保证这是最后一次了。
Mrs. Waltham: Joey there's a girl on the phone for you.
乔伊,有个女孩打电话找你。
Joey: Oh great! ! Hello.
哦,太好了!!喂。
Phoebe: Joey, it's Phoebe. Did you stop Rachel?
乔伊,是我菲比。你拦住瑞秋了吗?
Joey: No, but it's ok. She just came in and gave him a hug, that it.
没有,不过没关系,她只是来祝贺他,拥抱了他一下,仅此而已。
Phoebe: So nothing got ruined?
那么没搅乱婚礼吧?
Joey: No.
对,没有没有。
Phoebe: Oh that's so great! Oh, so what's going on now?
太好了,现在正在干吗呢?
Joey: Ah, I'm-I'm walking down the aisle...Still walking. I'm about to pass the bridesmaid I hooked up with last night. Hey! I just told her "Hey."
我现在正在走过通道,还在走。我差不多经过那个我昨天晚上约会的那个伴娘了。嗨!刚才和她说了"嗨".
Ok now, I'm at the front with Ross. It's Phoebe. He looks pretty mad. Uh...I'd better go.
现在我在罗斯面前,是菲比。他看起来快发火了,我得挂了。
Phoebe: No! ! wait, wait, wait! ! Oh please, hold it up so I can listen.
别!!等等,别挂电话,让我听听吧。
Chandler: What we did last night was...
我们昨天晚上干的事......
Monica: Stupid.
蠢极了。
Chandler: Yeah I mean totally crazy stupid.
绝对愚蠢。
Monica: What were we thinking?
我们到底怎么想的?
Chandler: I'm coming over tonight though, right?
我晚上去找你,好吗?
Monica: Oh yeah. Definitely.
当然好。
Minister: Friends. Family. We are gathered to celebrate here today the joyous union of Ross, and Emily.
朋友们,亲属们,我们聚集在一起庆祝罗斯和埃米莉令人愉快的结合。
May the happiness we share with them today be with them always. Now Emily, repeat after me. I, Emily...
希望今天的欢乐能够永远伴随他们。现在,埃米莉,跟着我说。我,埃米莉......
Emily: I, Emily...
我埃米莉......
Minister: Take thee Ross...
将把罗斯......
Emily: Take thee Ross...
将把罗斯......
Minister: As my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death parts us.
当成是我的合法丈夫,无论疾病灾难,直到死亡把我们分开。
Emily: As my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, until death parts us.
当成是我的合法丈夫,无论疾病灾难,直到死亡把我们分开。
Minister: Now Ross, repeat after me. I Ross...
现在罗斯,跟我说,我 罗斯......
Ross: I Ross...
我罗斯......
Minister: Take thee Emily...
将把埃米莉......
Ross: Take thee Rachel...Emily. Emily.
将把瑞秋......埃米莉,埃米莉。
Minister: Shall I go on?
呃,我应该继续吗?

老友记.本章节注释


注释:barter:(同某人) 以物易物; 以(财产或劳务等)作交换。


《老友记》本章剧本下载