老友记 第六季 第二集

FriendsS06E02

Part1

2019年8月20日 06:18 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 2: The one Where Ross Hugs Rachel.


老友记第6季第2集:罗斯拥抱瑞秋。

Ross: Hey, do you have any gum?
嘿,有口香糖吗?
Rachel: Oh? Yeah!
哦?有啊!
Phoebe: Wait! Wait! Hi! Listen, Ross, can I just talk to you for just a second?
等一等!等一等!听着,罗斯,可以跟你到一边聊聊吗?
Rachel: Oh, but Phoebe, we're gonna be late for the movie.
噢,但菲比,我们的电影快开场了。
Phoebe: Oh, there's a cab! Taxi! That's great. What timing, my God, huh? There you go.
噢,有车了!出租车!!时间刚好,很巧哦,呵?出发吧。
Rachel: We're, we're actually just gonna walk 'cause it's right up there at the Angelica.
是,但我们只是要走着去。电影院就在Angelica大街。
Phoebe: Oh, the Angelica! Go! Go! You didn't get the annulment? !
噢,Angelica大街!!走!快走!你没有去办离婚?!!
Ross: I know.
我知道。
Phoebe: Ross? !
罗斯?!
Ross: Well, I tried! But when I got to my lawyer's office all I could hear was, "Three divorces. Three divorces!" Yes, in that high voice! Look, I just don't want my tombstone to read, Ross Gellar, Three Divorces.
我尽力了!但当我到了律师办公室的时候,我脑袋里就只能想到“离婚三次。离婚三次!”我不想我的墓碑上写着,“罗斯。盖勒,离婚三次。”
Phoebe: Don't be worried about that! Your tombstone can say whatever you want it to say! It could say, Ross Geller, Good at Marriage! You know? Mine's gonna say Phoebe Buffay, Buried Alive.
你不用担心这种事的!你的墓碑上可以这么说:“罗斯 盖勒,最擅长结婚!”我的就会写着 “菲比 布菲,活埋在此。”
Ross: Look, all I know is II can't have another failed marriage!
我只知道我不能再有一个失败的婚姻!
Phoebe: So ok what? You're gonna be married to a girl who doesn't even know about it? ! Oh, woman! Sorry!
那?你就要和一个不知内情的女孩子做夫妇?!?喔,是女人!对不起。
Ross: Well, ok, so, I don't have it all worked out quite yet. Just don't, don't say anything to Rachel, please?
好好,我还没有完全想清楚,先不要告诉瑞秋,好吗?
Phoebe: Rachel is one of my closest friends. Although, being the only one that knows about this does make me feel special. Ok!
瑞秋是我最亲密的朋友之一。虽然,只有我一人知道这件事的来龙去脉让我觉得很过瘾。好吧!
Rachel: Ok, stop stop! Phoebe? !
好,停下停下!菲比?!
Phoebe: Hey Rach!
嘿,瑞!
Rachel: What was that? !
刚才你干嘛啊?!
Phoebe: Sorry, mixup. Hey, how was the movie?
对不起,搞错了。嘿,电影好看吗?
Rachel: I haven't seen it yet!
我还没去看!
Phoebe: Well, then you'd better hurry! The Angelica! Go! Go!
那就要快点去了!Angelica大街!走啊!走啊!
Rachel: Noooooooo!
不要!!
Chandler: You know when we move in together, can I get a gumball machine?
我们同居后,我可以买一台泡泡糖机吗?
Monica: Of course! Joey wouldn't let you have one?
当然可以,乔伊不让你买?
Chandler: No. When it comes to sweets, he's surprisingly strict.
对,他对甜食要求特别严。
Monica: Hey, have you figured out a way to tell him you're moving out?
嘿,你想到如何跟他说你要搬出来的事了吗?
Chandler: No, no, I keep trying, you know what, I can get out, "Joey, I have to…" but then I lose my nerve and I always finish with, "...go to the bathroom." He may think I'm sick.
没有,我在努力尝试着我一说,"乔伊,我要……" 便很紧张然后就说,"去厕所。"他可能会以为我那里有问题了。
Monica: You know, I really have to tell Rachel, but I...We just have to get it over with! You know what, the next time we see them we're just gonna tell them. Ok? That's it.
我真的得告诉瑞秋了,这件事不能再拖了!下次见到他们,我们就说。就这么决定!
Chandler: Oh, so that's how this is gonna work now? You're just gonna order me around all the time?
噢,这么快就开始了吗?你刚刚是在命令我吗?
Monica: Pretty much.
是啊。
Chandler: All right.
那好吧。
Joey: Hey Monica!
嘿,莫尼卡!
Monica: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: Hey man, you feeling better?
嘿,兄弟,你舒服点没有?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm all right.
是的,我还好。
Monica: Um, Joey, we have something to tell you.
乔伊,我们有事要说。
Joey: Oh my God! You're pregnant!
哦,天啊!你怀孕了!
Chandler: Nooo! No? Nooo! Look Joey, here's the thing, um, Monica and I decided to live together, here. So, I'm gonna be moving out man.
不是!没有吧?不是!乔伊,是这样的,莫妮卡和我决定在这里同居,所以我会搬出来。
Joey: Wow! Well, uh...Hey! I'm really happy for you guys! Congratulations! See you later.
喔!那,呃嘿!我很替你们高兴!恭喜了!一会见。
Monica: Wait! Joey! Joey! Are you ok? !
等等!乔伊!乔伊!你没事吧?!
Joey: Yeah, I gotta go! I've got an acting job. Like you'd believe that. This sucks!
很好,我得走了,我有戏要演,你们会信才怪。讨厌啦!
Chandler: Look, I'm I'm just gonna be right across the hall and I promise you, the minute Monica and I break up I'm moving right back in with you!
我只是要搬到对门,我保证莫妮卡和我一分手,我就回去跟你住。
Monica: Maybe that's now.
就现在好了。
Joey: Ok! Look look look, uh, if you're gonna be moving in with him I feel, that it's my responsibility to tell you the truth, about him! Ok? He's a terrible roommate! Terrible! He uh, forgets to umm…he umm…he uh always, he always umm…Oh, who am I kidding! He's the best roommate ever!
好,如果你要跟他住,我有责任揭穿他的真面目!他是个很烂的室友,他会忘记……他老是……我骗谁啊,他最棒了!
Ross: Hey Pheebs.
嘿,菲比!
Phoebe: Hey. Oh, look, here's an article about people who marry people and don't tell them.
有一篇文章在讨论,结了婚却不告诉对方的人。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm reading Ross Geller Magazine.
对,我在看罗斯盖勒杂志。
Monica: Hey Pheebs!
菲比!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey, have you seen Rachel?
嘿!你看见瑞秋了吗?
Phoebe: No, why?
没有,怎样?
Monica: I have some pretty exciting news!
我有个好消息。
Phoebe: You're pregnant!
你怀孕了!
Monica: No! Chandler and I are moving in together!
不是,钱德和我决定同居!
Phoebe: Ooh! That's good! Wow! But now if you were pregnant, what would you name it? Hint: Phoebe.
太好了!不过如果你有宝宝要叫什么?提示:菲比。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: What's up?
怎么了?
Monica: Well umm, Chandler and I are moving in together.
钱德和我要住在一起。
Ross: Oh my God. Ohh, my little sister and my best friend...shacking up. Oh, that's great. That's great.
天哪!我妹妹和我的死党……搞在一起,太好了。
Phoebe: Guys, I'm happy too.
喂,我也很高兴。
Monica: Okay, come here.
好,一起来。
Phoebe: Wow! Big day huh? People moving in, people getting annulled...
今天真热闹,有人要同居,有人办注销。
Monica: Anyway, I gotta go find Rachel but umm, if you guys see her would you please try to give her some really bad news so that mine doesn't seem so bad?
我要去找瑞秋了,不过……你们能不能先灌些坏消息给她,减轻一些冲击?
Ross: Ok, bye.
拜拜。
Phoebe: Hmm, something bad to tell Rachel...Bad news for Rachel, what could that be? !
讲给瑞秋听的坏消息……什么是她的坏消息?
Ross: Can you just, can you just lay off, please? All right? My life is an embarrassment! I should just go live under somebody's stairs!
你能不能别再提了?我的人生很难堪,我应该去住在别人的楼梯底下。
Phoebe: Ross, it's not that big a deal! So you'll been divorced three times, you'll still have a life, you'll go on dates…
根本没那么严重离婚三次又怎样,你还是会有私生活、会约会……
Ross: No! No, I won't! I'll be at the bottom of the dating barrel now. The only guys below me will be Four Divorce Guy uh, Murderer Guy, andand, Geologists.
才不会,我的约会指数降到谷底,比我低的只有离婚四次的人,杀人犯和……地质学家。
Phoebe: Ross, you're being ridiculous! Ok? You are cute and smart and sweet and that is much more important than three stupid divorces!
罗斯,你别傻了,你可爱聪明又体帖,这比离婚三次重要多了。
Ross: Oh yeah? Have you ever dated anyone who has been divorced three times?
是吗?你交过离婚三次的男朋友吗?
Phoebe: That's not really fair. You know? Most guys who have been divorced three times are like 60. You're young!
这样问不公平,离三次婚的人通常都60岁了,你多年轻啊!
Ross: That's true. I am young.
我是很年轻。
Phoebe: Well...Ross, nobody cares about this except you! You This embarrassment thing is all in your head! Here, I'll show you! Come here.
也许吧…… 只有你自己在意,什么难堪都是你在想像,我证明给你看,过来。
Ross: What? !
干嘛?!
Phoebe: Hi! Hi! Listen, my friend Ross is about to be divorced for the third time, but wouldn't you date him?
干嘛?我朋友罗斯即将三度离婚,但你们会和他约会吧?
Ross: And if you wait right here, I'll go get Ross.
你们稍候,我去找罗斯来。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Ugh, I thought you were Rachel!
我还以为你是瑞秋!
Chandler: What gave me away?
我哪里露出破绽了?
Monica: I just gotta tell her, I have to get it over with. I've told Ross and Phoebe and she's the only one left!
我得赶快告诉她,我已经告诉罗斯和菲比,只剩她了。
Chandler: Ok, that's it, so everybody knows! It's official, we're moving in together. No turning back. Are ya scared? Are ya?
所以大家都知道了,我们确定要同居了,不能反悔你怕吗?怕吗?
Monica: No.
不怕。
Chandler: Wow that was my scariest voice! You're very brave.
那是我最可怕的声音,你真勇敢。
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿!
Rachel: Ugh, the worst day! You know, you think you're finally making progress at work and then your boss calls you Raquel.
今天真惨,你以为自己终于受重视了,结果老板却把你的名字叫成瑞寇。
Chandler: Hey listen, for the first four years of my work everybody called me Shalalap. Seriously.
我进公司前4年,大家都叫我夏拉拉。是真的。
Rachel: I believe you. So, it was right in the middle of a staff meeting so of course no one else wants to correct her so everyone else is calling me Raquel! By the end of the day, the mailroom guys were calling me Rocky!
我相信,当时正在开员工大会,当然不会有人纠正她于是大家都叫我瑞寇。到了下班前,收发室的人已经叫成洛基了!
Chandler: Well, II still think you're very very nice and very pretty...
我还是觉得你很好很漂亮。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Chandler: All yours babe.
交给你了。
Monica: Rachel, come here, sweetie. Have a seat. Ok, listen, umm, Chandler and I, are going to live together, here.
坐,听我说,钱德和我要一起住在这里。
Rachel: Oh my God! That's so great! Um, I'm so happy for you guys!
天哪,真是太棒了!我真替你们高兴!
Monica: Really? ! Rachel: Oh, and that was so sweet of you to ask! Oh my God, the three of us are gonna have such a good time moving together!
真的?你真好,还先问我天哪,我们三个在一起一定会很开心。
Monica: Yes, we are.
是啊。
Rachel: Aw, and Chandler, you're gonna have to watch those long showers you take in the morning 'cause you know Raquel can't be late.
钱德,你早上不能慢慢冲澡了,因为瑞寇不能迟到。
Chandler: Rach…
瑞秋……
Monica: Yeah, he is gonna work on that.
他会注意的。
Rachel: Ohh. Ohh! This is so exciting! Oh Wow…Come and knock on our door…
好兴奋喔……来敲我的门……
Monica: We'll be waiting for you...
我们等着你。
Ross: See? once you know the stories, it's not that bad. First marriage, wife's hidden sexuality, not my fault. Second marriage, said the wrong name at the altar, a little my fault. Third marriage, well, they really shouldn't allow you to get married when you're that drunk and have writing all over your face, Nevada's fault.
一旦知道内情就没那么糟了,第一次,老婆隐瞒性向,不是我的错。第二次,宣誓时叫错人,有一点点是我的错。 第三次,怎么能让脸上涂鸦的醉鬼结婚,内华达州的错。
Phoebe: Ok, so what do you think, ladies? Who wouldn't be interested? Who wouldn't wanna date him?
你们觉得怎样?谁会没兴趣?谁会不想和他约会?
Stephanie: Well the divorces don't bother me, I'd date him. But, not while he's still married.
离婚无所谓,我会和他约会,但他得先恢复自由身。
Phoebe: Ok, what about you? Wouldn't you wanna date?
那你呢?你也想吧?
Karin: Actually, I'm not dating at all anymore. See, I figured out that I was only dating guys that were like you know bad for me, so I decided that until I can work that out...Phoebe: Whatever!
事实上我再也不约会了,我老是看上对我不好的男人,在我解决这个…… 随便啦。
Phoebe: What about you, Meg?
梅格你呢?
Meg: Well, I don't care about the divorces either, but, I wouldn't date him.
我也不在意离婚的事,但我不会和他约会。
Phoebe: Normally, he doesn't sweat this much.
他平常不会流这么多汗。
Meg: It's just that he's obviously still in love with this Rachel girl.
他显然还爱着这个瑞秋。
Ross: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: She said, "He's obviously still in love with..."
她说 “他显然还爱着这个瑞秋”。
Ross: This is crazy! I mean, yesyes Rachel is my good friend and I I have loved her in the past, but now, she is just my wife! Phoebe, will you will you help me out here? Phoebe, will you help me out here?
别乱说,没错,瑞秋是我的好朋友,我过去确实爱过她,但现在她只是我的妻子。菲比,帮我说句话好吗?
Phoebe: Well, I thought you loved her when you when you married her.
你娶她时我也以为你爱她。
Ross: We were drunk! I would've married uh, Joey with that amount of alcohol!
我们喝醉了,喝那么多我连乔伊都会娶!
Phoebe: Hey! You could do a lot worse than Joey Tribbiani!
你做的比乔伊崔比亚尼烂多了!
Ross: Look, I'm sorry, but you guys are wrong. I just don't wanna be divorced three times.
很抱歉,但是你们错了,我只是不想离三次婚。
Phoebe: Yes, and now he's using this three divorces reason because he wants to stay married to her because he loves her. I must say, well done. Bravo, Meg.
没错,他以此为借口不想离婚,因为他爱她。我必须说:梅格,干得好。
Ross: Okay! Fine! Fine! Ifif this is what you think, forget about the whole three divorce thing! Okay, I I’ll go to my lawyer’s office right now and get this marriage annulled! Okay? ! Because she means nothing to me! Noth——Nothing! !
好,如果你们这么想,那我就不管什么三次离婚了。我现在就去找律师办注销,因为我一点也不爱她,一点也不爱!
Meg: Ok now I wouldn't date you because you seem a little creepy.
现在是你的神经质让我发毛。
Karin: I am so attracted to him right now.
我突然觉得他好有魅力。
Chandler: Ok, when are we gonna tell Rachel what actually is going to happen?
我们什么时候要跟瑞秋说实话?
Monica: Soon! I I just couldn't before. You saw how upset Joey got! I couldn't do that to her, she's my best friend!
快了!我刚才说不出口,你也看到乔伊多难过我不忍心伤害我最好的朋友。
Chandler: Well Joey's my best friend.
乔伊也是我最好的朋友。
Monica: I'm not your best friend?
我不是吗?
Chandler: You just said...Of course you're my best friend. Would you please tell Rachel though?
你自己刚才说……你当然是但请你告诉瑞秋好吗?
Monica: All right, all right, at least I'm prepared.
好啦,至少我现在有准备。
Chandler: Ok. Oh yes.
好。没错。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey hey!
嘿嘿!
Monica: These aren't for you! Are you upset?
不是给你的,你有不开心吗?
Chandler: I am now!
现在有了!
Rachel: Hey roomie! Chandler: Ok, bye!
嗨,室友 好,再见!
Monica: Rach, there's something uh, important I have to tell you.
瑞秋,我有重要的事要告诉你。
Rachel: Are you pregnant? !
你怀孕了?!
Monica: No! But, I'm throwing this shirt away! I think there was a little misunderstanding before. Umm, when I said that uh, that Chandler and I wanted to umm, live together, we meant alone together.
没有,但我要扔掉这件衣服,刚才有一些误会。我说钱德和我想住在一起意思是,只有我们两个人。
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh, that's funny, I can't believe I did that.
天哪!真好笑,我居然会误会。
Monica: Oh no sweetie, no! You know what, this is my fault, I wasn't clear! I I was I'm really sorry. And, listen, you take as much time as you need to move out ok? There's absolutely no rush.
不,是我不好,我没说清楚,真的很抱歉。你可以慢慢找房子,一点也不用急。
Rachel: Ok.
好。谢谢。
Monica: Ok. Don't you want a cookie?
好,你不吃饼干吗?
Rachel: Sure. Thanks.
好啊。谢谢。
Monica: Maybe do you need a tissue?
需要面纸吗?
Rachel: Wh Monica, where did you get these? !
这是哪里的饼干?
Monica: I made them!
我做的!
Rachel: Ooh, good God, they're so yummy!
天哪,真好吃!
Joey: Ok, who whose is this?
这是谁的?
Chandler: Uh that's mine.
我的。
Joey: And what about this? Whose is this?
那这个呢?
Chandler: That's mine.
也是我的。
Joey: Ok, whose dishwashing soap is this?
那这罐洗碗精呢?
Chandler: That was here when we moved in.
我们搬进来时就有了。
Joey: Oh, I guess it really is concentrated.
难怪浓成这样。
Joey: God, it's gonna be weird like when I come home and you're not here. You know? No more Joey and Chan's. No more J and C's. "You wanna go over to Joey and Chandler's?" "Can't, its not there."
以后我回家你就不在了。没有乔伊和钱德家了,没有乔和钱家了。“要不要去乔伊和钱德家?” “不行,已经不在了。”
Chandler: Look, I'm just gonna be across the hall, we can still do all the same stuff.
我只是搬到对面,我们还是可以跟以前一样。
Joey: Yeah but we won't be able to like get up in the middle of the night and have those long talks about our feelings and the future.
但以后就不能半夜起来,促膝长谈感觉和未来了。
Chandler: Not once did we do that.
我们一次也没做过。
Joey: Don't you remember that night, it was late and I was feeling sick and you said I would feel better tomorrow?
不是有一次很晚了,我不舒服,你说我“明天”就会好一点?
Chandler: Oh yeah, I remember that.
对,我记得。
Joey: I don't know. I'm just…just gonna miss living with you.
我不知道……我会想念那些事。
Chandler: Yeah, me too man.
我也是。
Joey: What the hell is that?
那是什么?
Chandler: That's disgusting.
好恶心。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: So I, I told Rachel that it was just, gonna be the two of us.
我告诉瑞秋我们要自己住了。
Chandler: Oh yeah? Well, how'd she take it?
是吗?她还好吗?
Monica: Really well. Yeah. Surprisingly well. Yeah, she didn't cry. She wasn't angry or sad.
非常好,令人意外的好没有哭,也没有生气或难过。
Chandler: And you're upset because you didn't make your best friend cry?
你很不爽没把最好的朋友弄哭?
Monica: I mean, all I'm asking for is just a little emotion! Is that too much to ask after six years? ! I mean what? Are are are Rachel and I not as close as you guys? ! I mean do we not have as much fun? ! Don't I deserve a few tears? ! I mean when we told Joey, he cried his eyes out!
我只求一点真情流露,我们6年室友耶?!我们没你们要好吗?没你们开心吗?我不值得她掉几滴泪吗?乔伊一听到就哭得死去活来!
Joey: Hey! I did not cry my eyes out! Come on! It's like the end of an era! No more Jman and Channie's!
我才没有哭得死去活来!这就像一个时代的结束!再也没有乔兄和钱哥了!
Chandler: Ok, I gotta ask, who calls us that? !
我一定要问,有谁那样叫我们?
Russell: You got married again.
你又结婚了。
Ross: Yes.
对。
Russell: So that's your second marriage in two years.
这是你2年内第二次结婚。
Ross: Yes, second in two years. Third overall.
对,2年两次,总共三次。
Russell: Ross, I have been a divorce attorney for 23 years and never have I so much business from one client. Why don't you tell me what happened.
罗斯,我当了23年离婚律师,没有一个客户比你捧场。告诉我怎么回事。
Ross: Basically, Rachel and I were in Vegas and we got drunk...
基本上,瑞秋和我在拉斯维加斯,我们喝醉了……
Russell: I'm sorry, is this the same Rachel who's name you said at the altar in the second marriage?
抱歉,她就是你上次结婚,叫错名字的那个瑞秋?
Ross: Yes yes yes! But, I I do not love her.
对,但是我并不爱她。
Russell: Oh, that's better then.
这就好多了。
Ross: This was just a drunken mistake and I I need to get it annulled.
这只是酒醉犯错,我要办注销,我懂了。
Russell: I see. Have you considered therapy?
你考虑过接受治疗吗?
Ross: I think just the annulment for today.
我想今天办注销就好了
Russell: There are a couple of forms to fill out.
要填几份表格。
Ross: Easy.
简单。
Russell: And we'll need to have witnesses who can testify that you were not of uh, sound mind.
必须有证人证明,你们当时神智不清。
Ross: No problem.
没问题。
Russell: And we'll need you and Rachel to testify before a judge.
你和瑞秋得向法官说明。
Ross: Ooh! There's no way to do this without her? 'Cause I kinda already told her uh, it was, it was already taken care of.
不能不找她吗?我已经告诉她事情都办妥了。
Russell: Of course you did. Look, you can't get an annulment unless you and Rachel are both there.
你当然这么说。罗斯,你和瑞秋都在场,才能办理注销。
Ross: Uhha, what about someone who looks like Rachel? I will think about the therapy.
那找一个长得像瑞秋的人呢?我会考虑接受治疗。
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey.
嘿!
Monica: So um, I was thinking that maybe we should start dividing up our stuff.
我想我们应该开始分东西了。
Rachel: Ok!
好。
Monica: You know, nono point in dragging it out. Dragging out the long process of you moving out and us not living together anymore.
没必要拖拖拉拉的,我是说你搬走我们分开的事。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: Hey Rach, what about this? Huh? Who who gets this? See, I I don't know if I want it because it might be you know, too many memories!
瑞秋,这个要归谁?我不知道我想不想要,它有太多回忆。
Rachel: What the hell is that?
那是什么?
Monica: I don't know.
我不知道。
Monica: Hey, Rachel, how about the big plate? I want you to have the big plate.
瑞秋,大盘子呢?我要你留着大盘子。
Rachel: Wow! Mon, thanks! I love this plate!
谢谢,我很喜欢这个盘子!
Monica: Something to remember me by!
这样你就会记得我。
Rachel: Mon, honey you're not dying. I'm just moving out. You know, I mean we're gonna see each other all the time.
你又不是快死了,我只是要搬出去我们还是会天天见面。
Monica: But still, it's a big change. The end of an era, you might say!
但这是个大转变,也可以说是一个时代的结束。
Rachel: Are you ok? You're not blinking.
你还好吗?眼睛都没眨。
Monica: I'm fine! I just, I'm thinking about how much it's it's an end of era.
我很好,我只是在想一个时代要结束了。
Rachel: Oh, all right. But you know, I gotta say, I don't, I don't think six years counts as an era.
好吧,但老实说,6年应该称不上一个时代。
Monica: An era is defined as a significant period of time. Now, it was significant to me, maybe it wasn't significant to you!
一个时代就是一段重要的日子我觉得重要,或许你不觉得重要!
Rachel: What is the matter with you? !Monica: What is the matter with you? !
你是怎么了?你才怎么了?
Monica: Why aren't you more upset? ! Aren't you gonna be sad that we're we're not living together anymore? ! I mean aren't you gonna miss me at all? !
你为什么没有更不开心?我们要分开了你不难过吗?你都不会想我吗?
Rachel: Monica, all right, but don't get mad at me. It's it's just a little hard to believe.
好吧,说出来你别生气。我只是有点难以相信。
Monica: What's hard to believe?
难以相信什么?
Rachel: Well, you know, I mean, it's you guys. Youyou do this kind of stuff! You know? I mean, youyou were gonna get married in Vegas and then you backed out!
你想想,你们,你们这样做!我想说,你们打算在维加斯结婚然后又反悔!
Rachel: I guess I'm not upset because I don't see you actually going through with it. I'm sorry.
我想是因为我不相信你们真要一起住,所以才不太伤心。对不起。
Monica: Rachel, it's going to happen. Chandler is gonna move in here.
瑞秋。这是真的。钱德真的要搬进来住。
Rachel: But I...Monica: I know, wait! Just let me finish, ok?
但,我……不,等等!先让我讲完,好吗?
Monica: This isn't something that we just, just impulsively decided to do inin Vegas, this is something that we both really want. And it is going to happen.
这些不是我们在维加斯一时冲动决定的。我们是认真的。事情真的要发生的。
Rachel: It is? Really?
是这样的吗?真的?
Monica: Yeah, sweetie.
是啊,亲爱的。
Rachel: You know what, we're not gonna live together anymore?
你是说,我们不能再一块住了?
Monica: No.
没错。
Rachel: What? Oh my God! I'm gonna miss you so much!
什么?噢 天啊!我会很惦挂你的!
Monica: I'm gonna miss you!
我也会惦着你的!
Rachel: I mean it's the end of an era!
我想说这是一个时代的终结啊!
Monica: I know!
我知道!
Phoebe: Ok, bye!
好了,再见了!
Ross: Oh no.
噢,不要。
Phoebe: So? Did you get the annulment?
你去办注销了吗?
Ross: I couldn't.
我办不了。
Phoebe: I knew it! Because you love Rachel.
我就知道,因为你爱瑞秋。
Ross: It's not that. Ok? Annulments are more complicated than I…
不是那样的,事情比想像中复杂……
Phoebe: Yeah, complicated 'cause of the love.
爱让它变得复杂。
Ross: I…I do, I do not love Rachel. I'm gonna tell her right now about the whole thing so we can get this marriage annulled as fast as possible. Would I do that if I loved her?
我不爱瑞秋。我现在就去告诉她,好尽快把手续办好。我如果爱她会这么做吗?
Phoebe: I've never been more convinced of your love for her.
我现在更确信你爱她。
Ross: I do not have feelings for Rachel! Ok? !
我对瑞秋没有感觉,好吗?
Ross: Ohh, what's wrong? !
怎么了?
Rachel: Monica and Chandler are really moving in here, I have to move out, everything is changing.
莫妮卡和钱德真的要同居了,我得搬出去,一切都要变了。
Ross: Oh my G Come here! Come here! It's ok. Uh…Everything's gonna be ok.
过来,别难过,一切都会好起来的。
Rachel: Thank you. Ross: Of course.
谢谢你,不客气。
Joey: So, Ross and Rachel got married, Monica and Chandler almost got married, you think you and I should hook up?
罗斯和瑞秋结婚了,莫妮卡和钱德差点结婚,我们要不要也搞在一起?
Phoebe: Oh we do, but not just yet.
要,但不是现在。
Joey: Really? ! Well when?
是吗?那是什么时候?
Phoebe: Ok, umm, well, first Chandler and Monica will get married and be filthy rich by the way. Yeah. But it won't work out.
好,首先钱德和莫妮卡会结婚,还会发大财但婚姻会破裂。
Joey: Wow. Phoebe: I know.
哇。我知道。
Phoebe: Then, I'm gonna marry Chandler for the money and, you'll marry Rachel and have the beautiful kids.
然后我会为钱嫁给钱德,你会娶瑞秋生几个漂亮小孩。
Joey: Great!
太好了!
Phoebe: But then we ditch those two and that's when we get married. We'll have Chandler's money and Rachel's kids and getting custody will be easy because of Rachel's drinking problem.
接着我们就抛弃他们结婚。我们会有钱德的财产,瑞秋的孩子监护权很好抢,因为瑞秋酗酒。
Joey: Oh oh, what about Ross?
那罗斯呢?
Phoebe: I don't wanna go into the whole thing, but umm, we have words and I kill him.
我不想多说,不过……我和他发生争执然后我把他杀掉。


《老友记》本章剧本下载