老友记 第六季 第四集

FriendsS06E04

Part1

2019年8月20日 06:20 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 4: The one Where Joey Loses His Insurance.


老友记第6季第4集:乔伊没买保险。

Rachel: Monica, which of all of this kitchen stuff is mine?
厨房有哪些东西是我的?
Monica: This bottle opener.
这个开罐器。
Rachel: And?
还有呢?
Monica: And it's a magnet!
还有它也是个磁铁!
Rachel: Look at that!
你看!
Ross: How weird is that? You know? You're moving in with me and and you have the one thing I don't have. It's like uh, in a way you you complete me… in kitchen.
多巧啊!你要搬来跟我住,而我就缺一个开罐器。仿佛是你让我变得完整……我是说厨房。
Rachel:What? !
什么?!
Ross: You complete me kitchen, matey!
你让我的厨房变得完整,室友!
Phoebe: Ross, I know what you're thinking.
罗斯,我知道你在想什么。
Ross: What?
什么?
Phoebe: That she's gonna move in with you and then maybe she'll fall in love with you and then when she finds out you're already married, oh she'll just be happy. You know? You're just, you're very sad.
她搬去跟你住之后,或许会爱上你。等她发现你们还有婚姻关系,就会很高兴。你真的很悲哀。
Ross: Oh...my...God! I I see what this is! You are in love with Rachel!
我的天哪!我终于知道了,你爱上瑞秋了。
Phoebe: What? !!
什么!!
Ross: Of course! It all adds up! I mean you you're obsessed with her. It's always, ‘Ross, what're you gonna do about Rachel?’ ‘Ross, why why're you moving in with Rachel?’ ‘When're you gonna confess your secret marriage to Rachel?’ You want her!
没错!这就对了,你迷恋她。“罗斯,瑞秋的事怎么办。”“罗斯,你为何要跟瑞秋住。”“你何时要承认没办注销?” 你想要她!
Phoebe: No!
乱讲!
Ross: Uh oh, saved by the bell. Hello?
电话救了你一命。你好?
Monica: Hey Rach, aren't these candlesticks mine?
瑞秋,这对烛台不是我的吗?
Rachel: No no, I bought those.
不,那是我买的。
Monica: Ohh! Right, I forgot. Rachel: Yeah.
对喔,我忘了。是啊。
Monica: That you're a liar.
忘了你是个骗子。
Ross: No no no, that's great! I'll be there Monday. And thank you again! Ok. Umm. That was the head of the Paleontology Department at N uh, Y, uh U!
不会,太好了,我星期一过去。再次谢谢你,好的。是古生物学的系主任纽,约,大学!
Monica: Wow! Uh what, did he uh, say?
他,说,什么?
Ross: Well remember that paper I had published last year on sediment flow rate, huh? They loved it.
记得我那篇沉积速率论文吗?他们很喜欢!
Rachel: Well, who wouldn't? !
有谁会不喜欢?!
Ross: I know! Anyway, they asked me to be a guest lecturer! I mean it's temporary, but uh, if they like me it could lead to a full time job. How great would that look great on a mailbox, huh? ‘Professor Geller’.
我知道!总之他们要聘我当客座教授!是暂时的,但表现得好就可能转任正职。标在信箱上可帅了:盖勒教授。
Phoebe: Yeah, Professor and Mrs.
是啊,教授与夫人。
Rachel: And Mrs. ?!
与夫人?!
Phoebe: Oh! Yeah, you know, you and Ross are still married.
对,你和罗斯还是夫妻。
Rachel: What? !!
什么?!!
Phoebe: Just kidding!
开玩笑的啦!
Rachel: Ohh! Oh God!
哦!上帝啊!
Phoebe: Saved your ass.
救了你的狗命。
Chandler: Oh, what's the matter?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Well, you know that psychic I see?
你知道我找的通灵者吧?
Chandler: Yeah?
是啊。
Phoebe: Well, she told me that I'm gonna die this week, so I'm kinda bummed about that.
好吧,她说我这个星期会死,所以我有点沮丧。
Chandler: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: Yeah, and I know you guys don't know a lot about psychic readings, but that one is pretty much the worst one you can get.
我知道你们不太懂通灵术,但这应该算是最糟的预言。
Monica: Phoebe that's crazy!
这太夸张了!
Joey: I can't believe she would say that to you.
我不敢相信她居然咒你死。
Rachel: Yeah honey you don't believe her do you?
你不会相信吧?
Phoebe: I don't she, you know, said that I'd have triplets! But she also said one of them would be black.
她预言过我会生三胞胎,但她也说会有一个黑宝宝。
Chandler: Just out of curiosity did she tell you how you're gonna go?
纯属好奇:她有提到死法吗?
Phoebe: No, 'cause she didn't tell me I was gonna die until the very end of the session.
没有,她到最后才告诉我。
Phoebe: And I was not going to waste a whole another hour there! I mean I've only got a week left, you know? I really gotta start living now!
我不想再跟她耗1小时!我只剩1星期了,我得开始享受人生!
Ross: Hey everyone!
大家好!
Chandler: Oh hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hey uh, well, today's my first lecture and I kinda wanted to try it out on you guys, do you, do you mind?
我今天第一次上课,想找你们演练一下,可以吗?
All: Oh that'd be great. Sure!
好啊,没问题!
Ross: ‘There are three primary theories concerning sediment flow rate.’
沉积速率有三个主要理论。
Ross: ‘Each of these theories can be further subcategorized into two distinct...’
每一个还可以细分为两个……
Phoebe: Oh, this is it. This what's gonna kill me.
我就是这样死的。
Ross: ‘...subcategories. The first of the subcategories is...’
类别,第一个是……
Joey: Uh Ross! Are there uh, are there naked chicks on that piece of paper?
罗斯,你那张纸上有裸女吗?
Ross: No. Why?
没有,怎么了?
Joey: Well, I've just never seen a guy stare so hard at a piece of paper that didn't've naked chicks on it.
我没见过纸上没有裸女,男人还会死盯着看。
Ross: Ohh! Ok! Ok. ‘There are three primary theories concerning sediment flow rate. Each of these theories can be further subcategorized into…’
哦!好!好。沉积速率有三个主要理论。每一个还可以细分为两个……
Chandler: Why don't you open with a joke?
不如以笑话开场?
Ross: Open with a joke? It's a university, not a comedy club!
以笑话开场?那是大学,不是夜总会!
Chandler: Wait a minute, hold the phone! You're not talking about Chuckles University? !
等一下,且慢!不是咯咯窃笑大学吗?!
Ross: Ok!
好!
All: Ohh! No no. We're kidding! Oh, we're kidding!
哦!开玩笑的啦!我们在开玩笑!
Rachel: Ross, hey, you know what might make it less boring?
你知道怎样会比较不无聊?
Ross: Thank you!
谢谢你喔!
Rachel: Some uh, some visual aids.
运用影像辅助。
Joey: Oh ooh ooh! You know what's a good visual aid?
你知道哪种影像辅助最好?
Ross: Please don't say naked chicks.
别跟我说裸女。
Joey: Why not? !
为什么不行?!
Ross: I I I don't even know why I bothered even talked to you guys about it. You know? I'm just gonna do it on my own, with no naked chicks.
真不知道我♥干嘛找你们商量,我自己解决,不必用裸女。
Chandler: That's the way I did it till I was 19. All right, 20.23.
我19岁之前就是那样。好吧,20岁。23岁。
Joey: Hey! Any good mail?
嘿!有用的信吗?
Chandler: Yes, you got something from the Screen Actor's Guild.
有,演员工会寄信给你。
Joey: Ooh, it's probably a residual check, hey, can you open it for me, I, got, um, seem
可能是重播费,你帮我拆一下,我……
Chandler: ‘Benefits lapsed.’
保险中止。
Joey: Hmm that's weird. I don't remember being in a movie called ‘Benefits Lapsed’.
怪了,我没记得演过这部片。
Chandler: Ok, it's not a check. They're saying your health insurance expired because…You didn't work enough last year.
这不是支票,你的健康保险失效了,因为……你去年的工作时数不够。
Joey: Let me see that!
我看看!
Chandler: All right.
给你。
Joey: Oh, I can't believe this! This sucks! When I had insurance I could get hit by a bus or catch on fire, you know? And it wouldn't matter. Now I gotta be careful? !
不会吧,真糟糕!有保险时我可以被车撞,或是被火烧。都无所谓,现在却得小心?
Chandler: I'm sorry man, there's never a good time to have to stop catching on fire.
真可惜,被火烧这种事……停了总是不好。
Joey: All right, well, I guess I gotta go get a job. I'm gonna go see my agent.
好吧,我得找工作了,我去见经纪人。
Chandler: Ok, make sure you look both ways before you cross the street.
过马路要小心左右来车。
Joey: look both ways before you cross the street.
过马路要小心左右来车。
Rachel: Hey, Pheebs, you're still alive! How are you feeling?
菲比,你还活着!感觉如何?
Phoebe: Ugh, it's so exhausting waiting for death.
等死好累喔。
Phoebe: Ohh, by the way, do you think you…
对了,你能不能……
Rachel: Pheebs, what what're you doing?
菲比,你干什么?
Phoebe: I was preparing you for my death didn't you think I was dead? Did that not come off?
我在替你做心理准备……你没有以为我死了吗?我装得不像吗?
Rachel: Oh yes, scared the hell out of me. I thought we'd lost you forever. Pheebs, you wanna lie down?
像,我吓死了,我还以为我们永别了。你要不要睡一下?
Phoebe: Yeah, thanks.
好,谢谢。
Phoebe: And listen, can you do me a favor? Could you just umm, wake me up in a couple hours, you know if you can.
对了,帮我一个忙两个小时后叫我,如果还叫得醒的话。
Rachel: Monica! Diddid you take these back?
莫妮卡!这是你放回去的?
Monica: No, no, I I just, I liked them so much that I went out and bought some for myself.
不是,我很喜欢,就去买了一对。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, they're really great! Aren't they?
真的很好看对吧?!
Monica: I loved them!
我爱死它们了!
Rachel: Yeah. Nice try!
想耍诈!
Ross: Hello!
嗨!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: How'd the lecture go?
课上得怎样?
Ross: It went great!
很顺利!
Ross: And I didn't need any jokes or naked chicks either!
既不需要笑话,也不需要裸女!
Rachel: Wow, that's great Ross, I'm sorry we weren't more supportive before.
太好了,抱歉之前没有好好帮忙。
Ross: I knew all I had to do was let the material speak for itself. And everyone's all, ‘Ross you have to be funny and sexy.’
我就知道教材充实最重要。每个人都说 “你得表现得风趣又性感”。
Ross: Well, I proved them wrong! And now, I'm gonna pass the news on to Joey and Chandler.
我证明他们错了。我现在就去告诉乔伊和钱德。
Monica: That you're not funny or sexy?
说你不风趣也不性感的消息吗?
Ross: That's right!
没错!
Joey: Hey Estelle, listen…
艾斯黛,听着……
Estelle: Well! Well! Well!
瞧!瞧!瞧!
Estelle: Joey Tribbiani! So you came back, huh? They think they can do better but they all come crawling back to Estelle!
乔伊崔比亚尼!回来了是吧?每个人都以为走比较好,但最后都爬回来求艾斯黛!
Joey: What're you talking about? I never left you! You you've always been my agent!
你在说什么?我哪有离开,你一直是我的经纪人!
Estelle: Really? !
是吗?!
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Estelle: Oh well, no harm, no foul.
好吧,我没恶意,你别在意。
Joey: Look, Estelle, you gotta get me some work. I I lost my health insurance.
艾斯黛,你得帮我找工作,我的保险没了。
Estelle: All right, first thing we gotta do, damage control.
好,首先得控制损失。
Joey: Why?
为什么?
Estelle: Well, I think uhh, someone out there may have been bad mouthing you all over town.
我觉得可能有人在城里到处给你造谣呢。
Joey: Bastard!
畜生!
Rachel: Well, we're a little early, the lecture doesn't end for 15 minutes.
我们来早了,还有15分钟才下课。
Monica: Yeah, but you know what, we could sneak in and watch.
我们可以溜进去看。
Rachel: Yeah, we could.
好。
Rachel: There's some Kappa Kappa Deltas! I was a Kappa. Hey sisters! Wow, we really are bitches.
看,“背靠背”姐妹会的人,我以前也是,嗨!姐妹们!我们还真是犯贱。
Ross: Right! So when Rigby got his samples back from the laboratory. He made a startling discovery! What he believed to be igneous, was in fact sedimentary. Imagine his consternation when Oh bloody hell.
好,瑞格比从实验室,取回样本后。有了惊人的发现!他原以为那是火山物质,其实是沉积物。想象一下他有多震惊吧……糟糕。
Joey: Hey! So Estelle lined up a bunch of auditions for me tomorrow. And I'll have my health insurance back in no time.
明天艾斯黛帮我排了一堆试镜。我很快就能重新加入保险。
Chandler: That's great, but shouldn't you be on the toilet right now? What's wrong with you?
太好了,但你现在应该去蹲马桶吧?什么?你是怎么了?
Joey: Nothing! Well, I I got this blinding pain in my stomach when I was lifting weights before then I uh passed out and uh, haven't been able to stand up since.
没什么,我刚才举哑铃时,肚子突然一阵剧痛,然后就昏倒了,而且一直站不起来。
Joey: But um, I don't think it's anything serious you know.
不过应该没什么。
Chandler: This sounds like a hernia. You have to you you go to the doctor!
这应该是疝气,你得去看医生。
Joey: No way! Ok look, if I'm gonna go to the doctor for anything, it's gonna be for this thing sticking out of my stomach!
我才不要,就算要去看医生,也是因为肚子这里突出来。
Chandler: That's a hernia.
那就是疝气。
Joey: Why did I have to start working out again? Damn you 15s!
我为什么要恢复健身?该死的哑铃!
Monica: What the hell are you doing? !
你在搞什么?!
Ross: Look, I was nervous! You guys had me all worried I was gonna be boring!
我很紧张,你们害我担心我会很无聊!
Ross: I got up there and they were all like staring at me. I opened my mouth and this British accent just came out.
我上了台,学生都盯着我看。结果我一开口就是英国腔了。
Rachel: Yeah, and not a very good one.
而且还很不正宗。
Ross: Will you will you please?
别再说了?
The Professor: Dr. Geller, Kurt Rathman, I'm a professor in the paleontology department here. Do you have a moment to talk about your lecture?
盖勒博士,我是寇特拉斯曼,古生物学系教授。可以聊聊你的课吗?
Ross: I'm sorry, I've got plans with my sister.
抱歉,我和我妹妹有事要办。
Monica: Monica Gellerrr.
莫妮卡盖勒。
Ross: Right, will you excuse us for one moment?
是的,失陪一下。
Ross: What're you doing?
你干什么?
Monica: Oh, you could have an accent but I can't? !
你能装我就不能装?
Monica: How about the morning to ya laddies!
女士们早啊!
Ross: Just, please stop!
别闹了!
Rachel: Yes, yes, Bombay is bery, bery nice time time of year.
是的,这个季节的孟买非常漂亮。(印度腔)
Chandler: Hey, will you grab me a cruller? Sit down! Will you go to the hospital? !
帮我点个小煎饼。坐下啦!我拜托你去看医生。
Joey: Dude! Hernia operations cost like, a lot, probably. Ok? Besides, it's it's getting darker and more painful, that means it's healing.
大哥,疝气手术……应该很贵。而且它越来越黑,越来越痛,就表示有在好。
Chandler: Look, I will loan you the money. Just go to the hospital and let's just get that thing...pushed back in.
我借你钱,赶快去医院把它……塞回去。
Joey: Thank you, but it'd take me forever to pay you back. I don't want that hanging over my head. Ok, Besides, as soon as my insurance kicks in I can get all the free operations I want! Yeah, I'm thinking I'll probably start with that laser eye surgery.
谢谢,但我要很久才能还你,我不想惦记这件事。而且只要保险恢复,我就可以动各种免费手术。我打算先去做激光眼科手术。
Phoebe: What's going on?
怎么了?
Chandler: Oh Joey's got a really bad hernia, but it's nothing that a little laser eye surgery won't fix!
乔伊的疝气很严重,不过动个激光眼科手术就好了。
Joey: Look, I'm I'm telling you if I put my hand on my stomach right here it doesn't hurt that bad.
真的,把手压在这里就还好。
Phoebe: Hey! Maybe you'll die!
搞不好你会死!
Joey: Chandler, I'm scared.
钱德,我怕了。
Phoebe: No, we can go together! Just don't wait too long though, ok? 'Cause I'm outta here sometime before Friday.
我们可以一起走!但不要拖太久,我星期五之前就会挂掉。
Joey: Yeah, but I don't wanna die!
但是我不想死!
Phoebe: No no, it'll be fun! We can come back and we can haunt these guys!
不,会很好玩,我们可以回来吓他们!
Joey: Woo, wait. Could I come back and haunt Monica and Rachel when they're in the shower?
等等,我可以趁莫妮卡和瑞秋洗澡时回来吗?
Chandler: That's my girlfriend.
那是我的女朋友。
Joey: Hey, I'm dead!
嘿,我都已经死了!
Monica: Gimme 'em!
给我!
Rachel: No! They are mine!
不要!这是我的!
Monica: You stole them from me!
是你偷我的!
Rachel: You stole them from me! !
你才偷我的!
Monica: Gimme them! You just wanna each take one?
拿来!要不要一人一个?
Rachel: Yeah that seems fair. We never use them.
很公平,反正也从来没用过。
Ross: Look, I really need some help, ok? Why? Why did I have to speak in a British accent? ! Wh what do we do?
听着,你们真的得帮我。为什么我要说英国腔?我该怎么办?
Monica: Well why don't you call Mummy and Daddy?
去问妈咪和爹地呀。
Ross: I'm serious! Someone's gonna find out I'm a fake and then they're never gonna offer me a job!
我说真的,我迟早会被揭穿,教书的事就泡汤了!
Monica: Why don't you phase it out? Yeah, phase the accent out, people will think that you're, you know, that adjusting to life in America.
慢慢把口音改掉,别人会以为你在适应美国生活。
Rachel: Yeah, I mean, come on, Ross, no one will even notice. I mean they're probably not even listening to you!
是啊,根本不会有人注意,搞不好根本没人在听你讲什么!
Ross: They're not listening to me?
没人在听我讲话?
Rachel: Of course they're listening to you! Everybody listens to you.
当然有,每个人都在听你讲话。
Ross: Monica, you really think I should try this phasing out thing?
你真的觉得我要慢慢改吗?
Monica: I think you look fine.
我觉得你很好啊。
Casting Director #1: Whenever you're ready.
好了就开始。
Joey: Ok. ‘Hey, Timmy, I've got a surprise for you.’
好。提米,我要给你一个惊喜。
Casting Director #1: Hold it. I'm sorry, the surprise is a new swing set, if you could play it a little less...intense?
停,抱歉,这个惊喜是一组新秋千,别演得这么凝重。
Joey: Oh yeah, sure, no problem, I'll just hold on one second. Hey, Timmy. I've got a surprise for you!
好,没问题,等我一下。提米,我要给你一个惊喜。
Casting Director #1: Oh my God!
天哪!
Joey: So that's why I feed my dog Purina One! Pick up a bag today!
所以我都喂我的狗吃普瑞纳一号(雀巢旗下的宠物食品品牌) 今天就去买一包吧!
Casting Director #2: That's where you pick up the bag.
这时候你要把它搬起来。
Joey: Exactly.
没错。
Casting Director #2: No, the line is pick a bag, so, you need to pick up the bag.
不是,台词是搬一包,所以你得把它搬起来。
Joey: Or, I could just point to it! Huh? Blah, blah, blah, Purina One, point to a bag today. I didn't get it, did I?
或者,我可以指着它什么什么,普瑞纳一号,今天就去指一包吧。我没通过,对吧?
Casting Director #2: No.
没有。
Joey: Yeah, ok.
好。
Joey: Hi. I'm Joey Tribbiani, I'm here to audition for a man…
你好,我是乔伊崔比亚尼,我来试镜,演个男人……
Casting Director #3: You mean dying man?
垂死的人吗?
Joey: Yes!
没错!
Monica: Ok, come on, do it one more time!
快,再打一次!
Rachel: Really? Really? !
真的要打?
Monica: Yes!
好。
Rachel:"Hello Ross, this is Dr. McNeeley from the Fake Accent University. We'd like you to come on board with us full time!
罗斯你好,我是假口音大学的麦尼利博士。我们想聘你当专任教授。
Phoebe: Listen to this! My reading was wrong, I'm not going to die.
听我说!预言错了,我不会死了。
Rachel: Really? ! How do you know? Phoebe: Because my psychic is dead!
真的?你怎么知道?因为我的通灵者死了。
Phoebe: She must've read the cards wrong!
她一定是看错牌了!
Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾。
Phoebe: Eh, better her than me!
总比我死好!
Rachel: Hey, let's bake cookies!
我们来烤饼干!
Chandler: Listen, I'm really glad you got the part.
恭喜你拿到这个角色。
Joey: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: But are you sure you can do this?
你真的能演吗?
Joey: Yeah! And hey, thanks for coming with me. All right? And thanks again for helping me take a shower.
能!谢谢你陪我来,还有谢谢你帮我洗澡。
Chandler: Now, is that never talking about it again? !
这算是我们说好的绝口不提吗?!
The Director: Hey Joey, we're ready for you! Eh, Joey, this is Alex, he's gonna be playing your son.
乔伊,都准备好了!这是阿历克斯,他演你的儿子。
Joey: Hi Alex! And uh, as you can see my hands are not in my pants.
你好!我的手可没塞在裤子里。
The Director: Ok. All right uh, Alex, now when Joey says his line, ‘Take good care of your Momma son.’ That's your cue to cry. Got it? All right, let's do this.
好。阿历克斯,当乔伊说到 “好好照顾你妈妈”。你就要哭,懂吗?好,来吧。
A Crew Member: Scene 5, take 1.
第五场,第一次。
The Director: And Action!
开始!
Joey: ‘Take good care of your Momma son.’ ‘Take good care of your Momma son.’ ‘Come on, son! Your Momma's good people!’
儿子,好好照顾你妈妈。儿子,好好照顾你妈妈。拜托啦,你妈是个好人。
The Director: Cut! Alex, remember you're supposed to cry. Can you cry for us this time?
停,阿历克斯,这里应该要哭,你这次可以哭吗?
Alex: Ok.
好。
The Director: All right, from the top.
好吧,好,重来。
A Crew Member: Scene 5, take 2. Take 36 is up!
第五场,第二次。第三十六次要来了!
The Director: All right! Let's try this again! You ready Joe?
再来一次,乔伊,你好了吗?
Joey: Ah, one thing umm, is it all right with you if I, if I scream right up until you say action?
请问一下,你喊开始前,我可以大叫吗?
The Director: Uh, sure.
可以。
The Director: Action!
开始!
Joey: "Take good care of your Momma."
儿子,好好照顾你妈妈。
The Director: Cut!
停!
Chandler: Sorry, hey, hey Joe, why don't you uh, lift up your shirt? Take a look at this kiddo. We have a crying child! Roll the damn cameras!
打扰一下……乔伊,你把衣服掀开来,小鬼你看。他哭了,摄影机快拍!
Russell: Hello, is Ross there? Rachel: Uh no, he's not. Can I take a message?
罗斯在吗?他不在,你要留言吗?
Russell: Yes, this is Russell, Ross's divorce lawyer. Just tell him that since I haven't heard from him, I assume he's decided to give the marriage a try.
好,我是罗斯的离婚律师。我一直没有他的答复,我想他应该是想试着经营这段婚姻。
Rachel: Ross got married again? Nooooooo!
罗斯又结婚了?不!
Ross: All right, keep going. We are phasing the accent out, phasing it out. So, without retesting the results in the laboratory. The team would never have identified
好的,继续,慢慢改掉口音。要不是进实验室重新化验结果。研究小组也不会发现。
Ross: The initial errors in their carbon dating analysis. Were there any questions at this point? Yes.
原先的碳14定年结果有误。到这里有问题吗?请说。
A Student: What's happening to your accent?
你的口音怎么没了?
Ross: Come again? What's what's this nonsense?
再说一次,你说什么?
Ross: All right, I'm I'm not English. I'm from Long Island. I was really nervous and the accent just uh, just came out. I'm sorry.
好吧,我不是英国人,我是长岛人。我一紧张就冒出那个腔调了,很抱歉。
Ross: So, if we could just get back to the lecture. Umm, were there any questions? About paleontology?
回到课堂上来。有任何问题吗?关于古生物学的问题?
Ross: All right, look, I was just trying to make a good first impression. Obviously, I screwed up.
我只是想留下良好的第一印象,但我显然搞砸了。
Ross: But what you guys think of me is really important because I'm I'm hoping to get a permanent job here.
但你们对我的看法很重要,因为我想成为专任教授。
Ross: So if you just give me another chance to make a good impression...
如果你们肯再给我一次机会给你们留下好印象的话……
Rachel: Ross! Are you crazy? ! I am still your wife! What, were you just never gonna tell me? ! What the hell is wrong with you? ! Ugh, I could just kill you!
罗斯!你疯了吗?我还是你的老婆?你想瞒我一辈子吗?你是哪里有病?我真想宰了你。
Ross: Well hello Rachel!
瑞秋你好!
Phoebe: So you've really done this before?
你真的玩过?
Joey: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
真的。
Joey: You just take a big, big swing. Ok? Now, don't hold back.
你就用力打下去,不要手软。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Chandler: What're you doing?
你们在干嘛?
Phoebe: We're just celebrating that Joey got his health insurance back.
庆祝乔伊的保险恢复。
Chandler: Oh, all right.
好。
Joey: See, now let's try one without the helmet.
看吧?这次来试试不带安全帽的吧。


《老友记》本章剧本下载