老友记 第六季 第五集

FriendsS06E05

Part1

2019年8月20日 06:22 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 5: The one With Joey’s Porsche.


老友记第6季第5集:乔伊的保时捷。

Rachel: Wh I cannot believe that you didn't tell me we are still married!
你居然没告诉我,我们还是夫妻!
Ross: Look, I was going to tell you!
我有打算告诉你!
Rachel: When? ! After the birth of our first secret child? ! Ross didn't get the annulment, we are still married.
什么时候?!第一个小孩偷偷出生后?罗斯没办注销,我们还是夫妻。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: You're kidding!
你在开玩笑!
Phoebe: Oh my God! !
我的天哪!!
Monica: Ross! Ross: Ok, maybe it wasn't my best decision. But I just couldn't face another failed marriage.
罗斯!或许这个决定不好。但我无法面对再一次失败婚姻。
Chandler: Ok, let me just jump in and ask, at what point did you think this was a successful marriage?
我插个嘴,你觉得这段婚姻哪里成功?
Ross: Rach, come on, ifif you think about it, it's actually kind of funny. Ok, maybe it's best not to think about it.
别这样,其实想想还蛮好笑的。还是不要想好了。
Phoebe: Ok, this is inexcusable. I am shocked to my very core!
这真是不可原谅,我真是震惊到了极点。
Ross: Phoebe, I told her you already knew.
菲比,我已经告诉她说你知道了。
Phoebe: Another lie. You have a sickness!
又在骗人,你真的有病!
Chandler: Ross, just for my own piece of mind, you're not married to anymore of us are ya?
罗斯,你没娶我们其他人吧?
Ross: Look, Rach, II was going to tell you. I just wanted to do it, um, you know, my own way.
我有打算要告诉你,我只是想用我的方式说。
Rachel: Ahh yes, silently, with no words.
是啊,无声胜有声的方式。
Joey: Hey hey hey hey…Hey! …Hey! Look, in Ross' defense, ok…
嘿!嘿!嘿!嘿!嘿!我要替罗斯说句话……
Joey: Oh! Hey, somebody left their keys. Ooohh, to a Porsche! Hey Gunther, these're yours?
有人掉了钥匙……是保时捷!甘瑟,这是你的吗?
Gunther: Yeah, that's what I drive. I make 4 bucks an hour. I saved up for 350 years.
是啊,我开保时捷。我时薪4块钱,存了350年。
Joey: Nauh! Hey did anybody lose their keys?
少来了,有人掉了钥匙吗?
Monica: Joey, why don't you put 'em in the lost and found?
你可以放进失物招领箱。
Joey: There's a lost and found? My shoe!
这里有失物招领箱?我的鞋子!
Chandler: You left a shoe here? !
你掉了一只鞋在这里?!
Joey: Well, I didn't realize until I got home.
我回到家才发现。
Joey: I wasn't gonna walk all the way back down here with one shoe! You know what? I'm gonna go find that guy's car and leave a note on the windshield.
我才不要光着一只脚再回来。我要去找那辆车,然后留言。
Chandler: Oh good, when he comes back for his keys, I'll be sure to give him your shoe.
等他来了我会把你的鞋子给他。
Joey: Great! Thanks.
太好了!谢谢。
Phoebe: Oh, good, good, you guys are here! Listen. How would you like to spend tomorrow taking care of three incredibly cute little puppies? !
太好了,你们在这里。明天要不要一起照顾,三只超可爱的小狗?!
Monica: My God, this's what a fun day! That sounds great!
好棒喔!听起来好好玩!
Chandler: Yeah, all right.
好吧。
Phoebe: Ok, well I'll bring them by tomorrow morning. Ok, and uh. By the way, they're not actually puppies, they're Frank and Alice's triplets. Ok, see ya!
好,我明早带他们过来。对了,其实不是小狗。是弗兰克的三胞胎,好,再见!
Chandler: Whoa whoa whoa! What?
什么?
Phoebe: Please! Please! Please! Please! Oh please! Please! Frank and Alice asked me to babysit the triplets and I'm nervous 'cause I've never done that before by myself!
拜托拜托拜托!!!弗兰克和艾丽斯他们托我带小孩,我好紧张,我没有一个人带过小孩!
Monica: All right, don't worry about it, if you we'll absolutely do it.
放心,我们一定会帮忙。
Chandler: Yeah, I'm gonna pass. 'Cause I was kind of iffy when it was puppies.
我就不了,是狗狗时我就很犹豫了。
Monica: Come on Chandler, come on! It'll give us great practice for when people with babies come to visit.
好啦,这是练习♥的好机会当……总会有客人带小孩来。
Joey: The wrong car!
不是那辆!
Rachel: So, I still have boxes here. I still have boxes at Ross's. And I have nowhere to live! Wow. I could so easily freak out right now.
这里还有我的东西,罗斯家也有我的东西。而我却没地方住!我现在应该要捉狂才对。
Phoebe: What about me? I just found out that Denise is leaving town for a while, I don't have a roomie.
那我呢?我刚发现狄妮丝要出远门,我没室友了。
Rachel: Well, huh maybe maybe I could be your roommate Pheebs.
也许我可以当你的室友。
Phoebe: Maybe you could be my roommate!
也许你可以当我的室友!
Rachel: Well there's an idea! ! That would be great! Wait, how long is Denise gone for?
这是个办法!!太好了!狄妮丝要去多久?
Phoebe: Umm, she said she'd be back December 26th.
她说她12月26日回来。
Rachel: Oh! December 26th, huh, maybe she's Santa Claus.
12月26日,也许她是圣诞老人。
Rachel: Oh look who it is, my husband. The apple of my eye.
看,是我老公,我的心肝宝贝。
Ross: Ok, I got us a court date for tomorrow at 2:00 and I picked up all the forms. I'll take care of everything.
我已经约好明天2点出庭,表格也都拿了。我会搞定。
Rachel: Well sure, if you say you're gonna take care of everything I have no reason to doubt you. Give me those forms! All right, now I'm gonna do this my way and I don't wanna hear a peep out of you!
当然,既然你说你会搞定,我当然没理由怀疑你。把表给我。我要照我的方式去做,你不准叽叽歪歪!
Ross: Ok Rach, but...
好,但是……
Rachel: Op! You're peeping!
你在叽叽歪歪喔!
Rachel: Ross! You know what, I just got why? Why did you do this? !
你知道吗?我实在是……你为什么要这样?
Ross: Look, I told you…Rachel: I don't wanna hear ‘Three failed marriages!’
我说过……我不想听“三次失败的婚姻”!
Ross: Look, if you'd had two failed marriages, you'd understand!
如果你失败过两次就会了解了!
Rachel: Well, you know what? Thanks to you I'm half way there! Ugh! Oh! I am so mad! Ross, I don't think I have ever been this angry!
多亏了你,我现在还差一次!我快气死了,我从来没有这么气过!
Ross: What about the time I said we were on a break?
我说我们当时分手了那次呢?
Guy #1: Nice car!
好车!
Joey: Yeah, it's uh, not mine.
不是我的。
Woman: I love your car.
我喜欢你的车。
Joey: Yeah, it's mine.
它是……我的。
Woman: I bet it's fast.
一定很能跑。
Joey: Me too! Yeah.
我想也是。
Joey: And comfortable. Do you uh, do you like leather seats?
而且很舒服,你喜欢皮椅吗?
Woman: Yeah!
喜欢!
Joey: It's got 'em!
它有皮椅!
Monica: Pheebs, how's it going?
菲比,你那边怎样?
Phoebe: I'm doing ok. I think it's going well. Do you think they're having fun? Am I talking too fast?
还好,蛮不错的你觉得他们开心吗?我讲话太快了吗?
Monica: No, sound like me. Pheebs, this's going great. Look at Chandler with little baby girl Chandler.
不会,跟我差不多。一切都很好,你看钱德和小女生钱德。
Chandler: Little baby girl Chandler, where I've heard that before? Oh right, Coach Ruben.
小女生钱德,我在哪里听过?对了,鲁本教练。
Chandler: You know what Pheebs? When you're done over there, we've got kind of a situation over here too.
菲比,等你那边忙完,我们这里也有状况。
Phoebe: Nauh, no, we are all responsible for our own babies.
不行,自己的小孩自己顾。
Chandler: See, that's where I think that you're wrong. You We've been playing these babies man to man; we should really be playing a zone defense.
那你就错了。我们一直采取人盯人战术,但我们应该打区域联防。
Monica: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Chandler: I just think, uh things would go a lot smoother if we each have our own zone, you know?
我觉得一人守一区会比较顺畅。
Chandler: Phoebe, you can be in charge of wiping.
菲比,你可以负责擦屁屁。
Chandler: And, you know Mon, you can be in charge of diapering And I can be in charge of looking how cute they are when they put their hands around...
莫妮卡,你负责包尿布。我就负责看他们捉着我的手……
Phoebe: That sounds really great, but maybe you should be in charge of wiping.
好主意,也许你才应该擦屁屁。
Chandler: Ok, I'm a rookie. I should not be in the end zone.
我是新手,不该守球门区。
Monica: This is so great! This is exactly how we set the plates at the restaurant.
真好,餐厅都这样准备餐点的。
Phoebe: Yeah? Well this is not what I ordered.
是吗?我点的可不是这个。
Joey: Hey guys!
大家好!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey babies! Oh, I'm having the best morning. That uh, that Porsche I've got the keys to, still there!
宝宝们好!早上真过瘾,那辆保时捷还在!
Chandler: Shocking! Since you still have the keys.
真让人吃惊,因为钥匙还在你手上。
Joey: You should see the treatment I get when I'm with that car! People are friendly; they they wanna talk, and not just about the car! One guy gave me advice about my equity investments.
你应该看看大家对我的态度!每个人都很友善,找我聊天而且不只是聊车子,还有人教我投资策略!
Chandler: What equity investments?
什么投资?
Joey: The ones that got me the Porsche! Will you keep up? But I figured, if if people keep seeing me just standing there, they're gonna start to think that I don't own it. So, I figured I'll wash it. Right? Monica, you got a bucket and some soap I can borrow?
赚♥钱买保时捷的股票投资,你有没有在听?但要是我光杵在那里,别人会觉得那不是我的车。所以我要洗车,莫妮卡,你有水桶和肥皂吗?
Monica: Oh yeah, I got, I got soap and sponges and rags and Carnuba wax and polishing compound.
有,我有肥皂、海绵、抹布、亮光腊和打腊工具组。
Chandler: You don't even have a car!
你根本没有车!
Monica: I know. But umm, one time there was this really dirty car parked in front of the building, so I I washed it.
对,但楼下停过一辆很脏的车,我就把它给洗了。
Chandler: And?
还有呢?
Monica: And six others.
还有另外六辆。
Chandler: There you are.
这就对了。
Joey: Yeah, she tops out at 130.
它可以飙到130。
Guy #2: Wow!
哇!
Joey: And that's just in the city. I get her up to 160 when I take her upstate.
这还是在市内,到了城外可以加速到160。
Guy #2: Really! You got a place upstate?
是吗?你在城外有房子?
Joey: Sure!
当然。
Guy #2: Well, I'll see you later.
改天见。
Joey: Ok, take it easy…
好,慢走。
The Porsche Owner: Hey! That's my car.
喂?那是我的车。
Joey: Really? Oh uh, oh just give me five more minutes with it.
是吗?再给我5分钟。
The Porsche Owner: What what're you doing?
你在干什么?
Joey: Oh I I uh, found the keys and now I'm just polishing her up.
我捡到钥匙,现在在帮它打腊。
The Porsche Owner: But it's my car!
但这是我的车。
Joey: Yeah, but it's my wax.
这是我的腊。
The Porsche Owner: Listen, I I I don't come to the ci city much and I don't know if you're crazy or if this is some kinda, street theater? But, could I have my keys?
听着,我很少进市区。我不知道你是疯子,还是在演街头剧。但请把钥匙还给我。
Joey: Sure. Here.
拿去。
Joey: I'll uh, I'll save your park spot.
我帮你占车位。
The Porsche Owner: I'm not coming back.
我不回来了。
Joey: Why not?
为什么?
The Porsche Owner: I live upstate.
我住在城外。
Joey: Yeah, so did I.
是啊,我本来也是。
Phoebe: I don't know why I was so nervous about this. And I don't know why Frank and Alice are always complaining. This is so easy.
我之前不晓得在紧张什么。弗兰克他们为什么会抱怨,带孩子太容易了。
Monica: Yeah, two hours, a lifetime, that's the same.
是啊,2小时和一辈子一样。
Chandler: Check it out! Check it out! When the babies wake up, they can meet Krog!
你们看,宝宝醒来后可以认识克洛格。
Monica: Chandler, what're you doing? That thing can put someone's eye out!
你在干什么?那个东西会害人!
Chandler: He can do more than that! He can destroy the universe!
不只,他还能毁灭宇宙!
Phoebe: No, Chandler, they could swallow one of those little parts! And also, look at his smooth area, that's just gonna mess them up.
不,宝宝可能会误食那些零件!而且那个光滑的部位,会误导他们。
Monica: It's just not an appropriate toy for 1-year-olds. Or 30-year-olds.
这种玩具不适合1岁的宝宝,和30岁的男人。
Chandler: They're not gonna swallow anything, you guys've been way overprotective. When I was a kid, my mom used to just throw me into a pile of broken glass!
他们才不会误食什么,你们这叫保护过度。我小时候,我妈都把我扔在碎玻璃堆里。
Phoebe: What? !
什么?
Chandler: Glass, sand, whatever.
玻璃,沙子,还不都一样嘛。
Phoebe: Oh, look at little Leslie stretching in her sleep.
小莱丝莉边睡边伸懒腰,好可爱喔。
Monica: Oh it's so cute. I wonder what age it is that you stop being able to put both legs behind your head.
你是什么时候开始不能把双腿伸到头后面的。
Phoebe: Oh, I can still do that.
我现在还是可以。
Monica: How are you still single? !
你怎么会还是单身?
Chandler: All right. I thought about it, maybe you're right. Maybe Krog is not a safe toy.
好吧,我想或许你们说得对。或许克洛格不够安全。
Monica: Good. What made you change your mind?
你为什么改主意了?
Chandler: I swallowed the sonic blaster gun.
我吞了音波死光枪。
Phoebe: How did that happen? !!
怎么会这样?!!
Chandler: Well, I was trying to prove that I was right. You know? And it turns out I was wrong. And now it's lodged in my throat.
我想证明我是对的,结果我错了。现在它卡在我的喉咙里。
Monica: Damn it! You know this whole time we were concentrating on the babies and and no one was watching Chandler!
真是的,我们光顾着带小孩,都忘了要看着钱德!
Judge: Ok, you two are asking the court for an annulment?
两位要申请注销婚姻?
Rachel: Yes your honor, and here're, are forms, all filled out.
是的,申请表都填好了。
Judge: So, based on your petition… You are seeking an annulment on the grounds that Mr. Geller is mentally unstable?
根据申请书所言……你申请注销的理由是,盖勒先生的精神状况不稳定。
Ross: Fine, I'm mentally unstable.
好,我精神状况不稳定。
Judge: And based on the fact that Mr. Geller is intravenous drug user.
而且他使用静脉注射毒品。
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: Uh yes, heroin and crack.
是的,海♥洛♥因与快克。
Ross: Crack isn't even an intravenous drug!
快克根本不是静脉注射毒品!
Rachel: Well, you would know.
你当然很了解了。
Judge: Now it also says here that you uh, lied about your sexual preference before marriage?
这上面还说你在婚前隐瞒性向?
Ross: Oh, come on!
拜托!
Rachel: Ross, please, I found the magazines!
罗斯,我发现那些杂志了!
Judge: And finally, that you were unable to consummate the marriage. Well, that makes sense since you're gay and addicted to heroin.
还有你无法履行夫妻间的义务。这也难怪,你是同志,又注射海♥洛♥因。
Ross: Ok, you know you know this's I'm sorry, this is insane!
很抱歉,这太夸张了!
Ross: I I I'm not addicted to heroin, I'm not gay, and there is no problem with my ability to consummate anything!
我没有注射海♥洛♥因,我不是同志,我履行什么都没问题!
Ross: Look, I'll I'll consummate this marriage right here, right now!
我现在就可以在这里履行!
Judge: That won't be necessary.
没有这个必要。
Ross: And when we were dating we consummated like bunnies! Rachel: Ugh!
我们交往时简直跟兔子有得拼。额!
Judge: Now if you two were involved in a serious relationship, that really creates a problem.
如果你们曾经认真交往,那就有问题了。
Rachel: Ross! Your honor, rest assured, that relationship ended like two years ago! And can you please strike ‘Consummated like bunnies’ from the record?
法官大人,我们2年前就分手了!可以删掉“跟兔子有得拼”吗?
Judge: Is there anything, in this record that is actually true?
这份申请书有任何实言吗?
Rachel: Uh, well, yes, we uh, we got married in Vegas and uh, and the names, I think?
有,我们确实在拉斯维加斯结婚,名字应该也没错,我觉得?
Judge: That's not the way the legal system works. This process is based on an objective review of the facts, not of the lie.
这样不符合法律程序。申请注销得根据客观事实,而不是谎言。
Rachel: Objection!
抗♥议!
Judge: It doesn't work like that either.
这样也不合程序。
Rachel: Overruled.
驳回。
Ross: Oh, stop it.
别闹了。
Judge: Well, based on what I've heard, you two certainly don't qualify for an annulment. If you don't wanna be together you'll have to file for divorce.
从刚才的话听来,两位不符合注销资格。如果你们不想在一起,就必须办♥理♥离♥婚。
Ross: That's great! You happy now? Look what you did with your funny, funny form!
太好了,你高兴了吗?都是你的搞笑表格害的!
Rachel: What? ! Me? ! What about you and your consummated like bunnies nonsense!
什么?我?你那句跟兔子有得拼呢?!
Ross: And what And what're you typing that for? See what she said? We don't get the annulment.
那……你打什么打?你听到没?我们不能办注销了。
Ross: Don't type that! What? ! Stop typing! Hey! Stop typing! Stop typing, stop typing!
不要打,别再打了。别再打了。别打了!别打了!
Rachel: Ok, ok, do you see, do you see what you're keeping me married to? !
你看你让我嫁的是什么人?!
Judge: You need to get out of my chambers.
请两位离开我的办公室。
Rachel: All right, look, lady here is the deal. I came here for an annulment and I am not leaving here until I get one!
好,你给我听着。我是来办注销的,没办成我绝对不走。
Judge: Would you like to spend the night in jail?
你们想在牢里过夜吗?
Rachel: Hey thank you for your time.
耽误您时间了。
Joey: So the Porsche guy took his car back.
保时捷的主人把车开走了。
Chandler: But you found the keys to his clothes?
但你捡到他的衣橱钥匙?
Joey: No. I just uh, I just loved the way it feels when everybody thinks I own a Porsche.
不是,我只是喜欢大家以为我有保时捷的感觉。
Monica: And people will think you own a Porsche because you're wearing the clothes?
你穿这样别人就会以为你有?
Joey: Of course!
那当然!
Monica: Only an idiot would wear this stuff if you didn't have the car! Right?
白♥痴才会没车还穿成这样,不是吗?
Chandler: That is true.
那倒是。
Phoebe: Yeah, but only a genius would swallow a sonic blaster gun.
不过只有天才才会误食音波死光枪。
Joey: Oh, I've been there. Yeah, I am gonna go drive my Porsche.
我也误食过。我要去开我的保时捷了。
Monica: Joey, you know you don't actually have one.
乔伊,你知道你没有保时捷吧。
Joey: Come on! What are you doing? ! I'm in character! Will you talk to her? !
拜托!你搞什么?我正在入戏,你说说她,好吗?!
Chandler: Ahh, I think it just moved. It's really poking me.
它动了,现在真的好刺。
Monica: All right, that's it, we're going to the emergency room.
够了,我们去挂急诊。
Phoebe: What? ! No, you can't, you can't leave me here with them! We're babysitting!
什么?你们不能把我扔给他们,我们正在带孩子!
Monica: The babies are asleep, I'm sure you'll be ok on your own for a while!
宝宝都睡了,你撑一下一定没问题!
Phoebe: But you you can't leave me with them! We we're a team! We're playing a zone! They're gonna triple team me!
但你们不能把我扔给他们!我们是一队的,在打区域联防,他们会以三打一!
Monica: He's got something plastic lodged into his throat, we've gotta go to the hospital.
他的喉咙卡了个塑胶玩具,我们非去医院不可。
Phoebe: But no, because a doctor won't be able to help him, it's just gonna you know naturally pass through his system in like seven years.
但医生也帮不了他,反正过个7年就会自动排出。
Chandler: I think that's gum.
那是口香糖。
Phoebe: I'm pretty sure it's gun.
我确定是死光枪。
Chandler: Ok, listen, this really hurts. Let's go.
真的很痛,我们走吧。
Phoebe: But no uh come A real man wouldn't just run to the hospital! No! What would, what would Krog do?
男子汉才不会冲去医院。克洛格会怎么做?
Joey: Why isn't that valet back with my Porsche?
那小子怎么还没把我的保时捷开来?
Passerby: Maybe because you've got the keys?
因为钥匙在你手上吗?
Rachel: That is totally your fault!
都是你的错!
Ross: My fault? ! You threatened the judge!
我的错?你威胁法官!
Rachel: Well, you ripped the paper out of the court reporter's machine!
你把簿记员的打字纸撕下来!
Ross: That was the only way I could get him to stop typing!
那样才能阻止他打下去!
Joey: Hi! How are the Gellers?
盖勒夫妇好吗?
Rachel: Don't, call us, that!
不准那样叫我们!
Ross: The judge wouldn't let us get an annulment! Now we gotta get a divorce!
法官不准我们办注销,我们得去办离♥婚!
Ross: Did a Porsch throw up on you?
你被“保时夹”附身了吗?
Joey: Hey! It's Porsche! !
是保时捷!!
Phoebe: Me taking care of you is no problem, huh? You guys feel safe. Right?
我完全可以照顾你们对吧?你们觉得很安心吧?
Phoebe: Ok, I'm gonna take that spit bubble as, ‘Yeah, I do!’. Ok, after I get rid of this dirty diaper Leslie, I'll set you up with a nice clean one.
吐泡泡就表示“是的”。我扔了脏尿布,就帮你换一块干净的。
Phoebe: Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just have to clean that up. Ok? Cause let's face it, we're at Monica's.
抱歉,我不是故意的,我得先清理一下。因为这是莫妮卡的家。
Phoebe: I broke it. All right. Well, that's just the way things go. Ok, good.
破了,反正东西迟早都会坏。好,就这样。
Phoebe: Why are there only two of you? Where is Leslie? Well, you can't answer. Leslie? Where are you Leslie?
为什么只剩两个?莱丝莉呢?你们不会说话,莱丝莉?你在哪里?
Phoebe: Leslie, now would be a good time for your first words!
莱丝莉,现在是开口说话的好时机!
Phoebe: Well, look at you! Hey! You are a little bit mischievous! My gosh! Oh, you're a lot mischievous! Well, it'll dry.
你看看你!你有点调皮喔!真是的!是非常调皮!好吧,它自己会干的。
Phoebe: Ok, you sit with your brother and sister now who aren't there!
去跟哥哥妹妹躺在一起…… 他们不在那!
Phoebe: How do you feel?
你还好吗?
Chandler: Well, let's just say that Krog will be fully equipped to destroy the universe again in twelve to fourteen hours.
再过12到14小时,克洛格就又能毁灭宇宙了。
Phoebe: Ok, so I totally took care of the babies all by myself! I fed them, bathed them, and put them to bed.
我一个人把孩子都带好了,喂奶、洗澡、哄他们睡觉。
Chandler: And protected them from a tornado?
还保护他们躲过龙卷风?
Monica: Oh my God.
我的天哪。
Phoebe: I know, the babies are asleep.
对啊,宝宝都睡了。
Monica: Phoebe, what, what happened here? !
菲比,家里是怎么了?
Phoebe: I did it! I took care of the babies all by myself!
我做到了,我一个人照顾宝宝!
Monica: But my apartment!
但是我的房子。
Chandler: Was the setting of Phoebe's triumph.
是菲比胜利的战场。
Monica: But the mess!
但是这一团乱。
Chandler: Is not as important as the fact that Phoebe took care of the babies all by herself.
比起菲比的辛劳实在不算什么。
Monica: You're right, you're right, I shouldn't freak out. 'Cause this is what's gonna be like when you and I have babies! When will that be? !
你说得对,我不该大惊小怪。等我们有了孩子也会这样,那是什么时候呢?
Chandler: Phoebe, would you take a look at this mess!
菲比,你看你弄得多乱!
Rachel: Oh honey thank God you're home, I was getting worried.
亲爱的,你总算回来了,我都开始担心了。
Ross: I picked up the divorce papers. Uh, I've already signed everything and I put little 'X's where you need to sign.
我去领了离♥婚♥证♥书。该签的我都签了,你要签的地方我也画了叉。
Rachel: Oh, little 'X's! Great! That makes up for everything!
画叉,真好,这样就尽释前嫌了!
Ross: You know, I I you've done a lot of stupid stuff too! Ok?
知道吗……你也干过很多蠢事好吗。
Rachel: Oh, name one stupid thing that is as stupid as this one!
有哪一件跟这次一样蠢!
Ross: Ok, how about you flew to London to stop my wedding! Ah, how about you told me you loved me after I was already married!
你飞去伦敦阻止我结婚怎么说!我已经结婚了,你还说你爱我!
Rachel: Hey! Wait a minute! That was different! I did those things because I was in love with you!
慢着,那不一样,我做那些事是因为我爱你!
Ross: Yeah! Right! You're right. That's very different. So let's, let's just sign the papers.
正是!你说得对,的确很不一样,总之赶快签一签吧。
Ross: What?
怎样?
Rachel: Nothing.
没事。
Ross: Ok, can we just sign, please? Congratulations.
请签名。恭喜你。
Rachel: Ok wait Ross, we're wait a minute. Umm. I uh, I kinda have a little confession.
罗斯,等一下。我有件事要坦白。
Ross: What?
什么事?
Rachel: Uh. . well you know this whole marriage thing, kinda my idea.
结婚这件事算是我的主意。
Ross: Excuse me?
什么?
Rachel: Uh well, remember how, we were too drunk to remember anything that night we were married?
好吧,我们不是醉到什么都想不起来吗?
Ross: Yeah?
怎样?
Rachel: And uh, yeah, I didn't really, I didn't wanna say anything, but it just kinda, kept coming back to me, and umm, remember we were in the casino and for some reason you thought it would be funny to eat a lot of grapes. And uh, and I thought it would be funnier if we got married. So as a, as a compromise we decided first to get married, and then to eat a lot of grapes. So umm, sorry I got us, into this whole thing.
我很不想说,但是我的记忆一直回来。记不记得我们在赌场,你突然觉得狂吃葡萄会很好玩。然后我觉得我们结婚会更好玩。于是我们折中,先去结婚,再去吃很多葡萄。抱歉惹出这些麻烦。
Ross: So then if if I mean if you think about it, this is all your fault.
所以仔细想想,这一切都是你的错。
Rachel: Yeah, don't push it though.
不要得寸进尺。
Ross: I gotta say, I know I'd divorce a lot of women, . Never thought I'd be divorcing you.
我知道我跟很多人离过婚。却从来没想过会跟你离♥婚。
Rachel: I know. I always thought if we got married, that'd be the one that stuck. And it wouldn't be a secret, and we wouldn't have our wedding dinner at Pizza Hut.
是啊,我总觉得要是我们结婚,一定会天长地久。不会是秘密结婚,也不会在必胜客吃酒席。
Ross: Oh, did I, did I even treat?
我有请客吗?
Rachel: No, it was on the house, it was, it was a newlywed special.
没有,那是免♥费的,新婚夫妇特惠。
Ross: That may be the most depressing thing I've heard in my life. I should probably get these to my lawyer's office.
我没听过这么令人沮丧的事。我要送去律师那里。
Rachel: Yeah. Hey, thanks, Ross, for taking care of all this.
谢谢你把事情都办妥。
Ross: Eh, no problem.
不客气。
Rachel: I'm gonna need a copy of those.
我要一份副本。
Ross: Totally.
没问题。
Joey: Hey! Hey! Hey! Be careful around my Porsche!
嘿!嘿!嘿!别在我的保时捷旁边乱跑!
Woman: Hi Joey.
乔伊。
Joey: Hey! How you doing?
你们好吗?
Woman: He has the most amazing Porsche under there!
他有一辆最拉风的保时捷!
Joey: I'd love to show you, but I just tucked her in. She's sleeping. Hey uh, would you two girls like to go for a drink?
我很想给你们看,但我刚哄到她睡着。你们两位想去喝一杯嘛?


《老友记》本章剧本下载