老友记 第六季 第六集

FriendsS06E06

Part1

2019年8月20日 06:23 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 6: The one The Last Night.


老友记第6季第6集:最后一夜。

Chandler: Ok! Listen, I'm gonna be moving out so you, are gonna be in charge of paying the rent.
好。我要搬过去,房租就给你缴了。
Joey: Right! And when is that due?
对哦!什么时候要缴?
Chandler: First of the month.
1号。
Joey: That's every month?
每个月吗?
Chandler: No, just the months you actually want to live here.
不是,你想住的月份才要缴。
Joey: Ahh.
哦。
Chandler: Ok, here is the phone bill.
这是电话费。
Joey: Oh my God! !
上帝啊!!
Chandler: That's our phone number.
那是我们的电话号码。
Chandler: Now look, I know I kinda sprung this whole me moving out on you things, so why don't I just I just cover you for a while?
是我突然决定要搬走的,所以我先帮你挡一阵子吧。
Joey: No no! No way! Joey Tribbiani does not take charity...Anymore.
不!不行!乔伊崔比亚尼不接受施舍……再也不了。
Chandler: It's not charity, Joe...
这不是施舍……
Joey: I don't know! Forget it!
不行,别再说了!
Joey: Ok? I mean thanks, but I'm done taking money from you. All right, I can take care of myself. Now, what's next? Come on.
谢谢,但我不想再拿你的钱了。我可以照顾自己,还有什么?
Chandler: Ok uh, here's the electric bill.
好,这是电费。
Joey: This is how much we pay for electric? !
用个电要这么多钱?!
Chandler: Well, yeah. No, I hope not! I tried to offer him some money, but he wouldn't take it.
对。其他的账单以后才看咯?
Phoebe: So is Joey going to have to give up the apartment?
那乔伊得搬出去吗?
Chandler: No, I hope not! I tried to offer him some money, but he wouldn't take it.
希望不用!我想给他钱,但是他不收。
Phoebe: Well, how much do you think he needs?
你觉得他需要多少?
Chandler: I figure $1,500 would cover him for a few months, you know? But I have to trick him into taking it so I don't hurt his pride.
我想1千5应该够他活几个月。但我得骗他收下,免得伤害他的自尊。
Phoebe: Yeah. Why don't you hire him as an actor? You could have him dress up and put on little skits. Just whatever you want.
你怎么不雇他当演员?你可以在你需要的任何时间叫他扮演短剧。
Chandler: Well that would help the pride thing.
那样对自尊确实有帮助。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey! Wow! You look great! Do you wanna move in with me tomorrow?
嘿!哇!你真是美呆了,明天要不要搬来跟我住?
Monica: Ok.
好啊。
Chandler: Ok!
好!
Chandler: So, what do you girls have planned for tonight?
你们女生今晚要做什么?
Monica: Well, instead of being sad that tonight is my last night together with Rachel we thought we'd go out to dinner and celebrate the fact that Rachel is moving in with Phoebe.
与其难过我和瑞秋要分开,我们觉得不如去吃饭庆祝。瑞秋要搬去跟菲比住。
Phoebe: And also, my birthday.
还有我的生日。
Monica: It's not your birthday.
今天不是你的生日。
Phoebe: What a mean thing to say! I would never tell you it was not your birthday!
真不给面子,我从来都不会戳穿你!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! So, you guys have anything planned for the big last night?
嘿!你们男生有什么节目吗?
Chandler: Well, instead of just hanging out, we figure we do nothing.
与其待在一起胡混,我们决定这次什么也不做。
Ross: Whoa whoa whoa, Knicks season opener tonight. I, thought maybe you guys would come over and watch it.
今晚是尼克队首战。我以为你们会想来我家看。
Joey: I don't know Ross not if you're gonna talk about how you gave up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.
算了吧,罗斯。我怕你又吹说你放弃打球,去当古生物学家。
Ross: I did give up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist!
我本来就放弃打球去当古生物学家!
Rachel: Pheebs, I was wondering……
菲比,我在想……
Monica: You're not dressed yet? !
你还没换衣服?
Rachel: We're supposed to start having fun in 15 minutes! !
我们15分钟后就要去玩了!!
Rachel: Well and clearly not a minute sooner.
很显然,时间还早。
Monica: Rachel, you are packed though right, please tell me that you're packed.
你都打包好了吧?拜托你说是。
Rachel: Of course I packed! Monica, relax!
我当然打包好了,你别紧张!
Rachel: I just wanted to ask Phoebe for her opinion on what I should wear tonight.
我只是想问菲比我该穿什么。
Phoebe: My God, I can't get a minute of peace around this. Oh my God! Monica's just gonna kill you.
天哪,我真是一刻也不得闲。我的天哪!莫妮卡会宰了你。
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, I know.
我知道。
Phoebe: Well, what you're wearing is fine for that.
你穿这样蛮适合被杀的。
Monica: Rachel, I need to borrow You're not packed! You're not packed even a little bit!
瑞秋,我……你没打包!你根本一点都没动!
Rachel: Surprise!
惊喜!
Monica: What?
什么?
Rachel: No, don't get mad 'cause look this is what happened.
你别发飙,是这样的。
Rachel: So I I started packing, then I realized, ‘What am I doing? I am lousy at packing!’ Right? But you love packing! So, as a gift to you, on our last night, tada!
我开始打包然后想到:我在干嘛?我最不会打包了,对吧?但你最爱打包了,所以做为我的临别赠礼!
Monica: I'll be coordinator! Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I didn't get you anything! Ok, look, everybody has to help! Ok? Phoebe, you can help, can't you?
我可以当总指挥!对不起,我没帮你准备礼物!大家都要帮忙,菲比你可以帮忙吧?
Phoebe: I have plans.
我有约会。
Monica: Your plans were with us.
你是跟我们有约会。
Phoebe: That's right.
没错。
Monica: All right, Chandler can make boxes, Ross can wrap, and Joey can lift things. Now Phoebe, go tell the guys they have to help out!
钱德可以帖纸箱,罗斯封箱,乔伊搬东西。菲比,去通知男生帮忙。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Monica: Ok!
好!
Monica: My God, thank you! !
天哪,谢谢你!!
Phoebe: Hurry! Monica's gonna make you pack! She's got jobs for everyone! Now, it's too late for me, but save yourselves!
快逃,莫妮卡要叫你们收东西!她把工作都分好了。我是躲不掉了,你们快逃!
Monica: Ok! The movers will be here in 11 hours. Rachel has not packed.
搬家公司11个小时后会来,瑞秋还没打包。
Monica: Now, everybody has to help! Chandler, we're gonna start with…
每个人都得帮忙!钱德,你先从……
Chandler: Oh nope, I I have plans with Joey.
不行,我和乔伊有事。
Monica: I thought you said you were gonna do nothing.
你不是说你们没事?
Chandler: Yes, but for the last time.
这是最后一次了嘛。
Monica: Ok fine, now, Ross...
好吧,罗斯……
Ross: Oh, but but I can't do it.
我没办法帮忙。
Monica: Why not?
为什么?
Joey: Don't you have Ben?
不是班要来吗?
Ross: Because, because I have Ben.
因为班要来。
Monica: It's almost 8 o'clock, it's almost past his bedtime. Where is he?
都快8点了,他都快上床了。他在哪里?
Chandler: He's at a dinner party.
他去参加晚宴。
Monica: Is he really coming? Because I can see into your apartment!
他真的要来?我看得见你家喔!
Ross: Of course he is! Eh, what, you think I'd just use my son as as an excuse? What kind of father do you think I am?
当然是真的了!难道我会拿儿子当借口?你把我当成哪种爸爸?
Monica: All right, sorry.
好吧,对不起。
Ross: I gotta go make a fake Ben.
我得做个班的人偶。
Joey: Here it is! Our last pizzas together as roommates.
来了,室友时代最后的披萨!
Chandler: Oh, I wish I'd know you were gonna do that, I ordered Chinese.
我不知道你会买披萨,我叫了中国菜。
Joey: Oh. Oh that's ok. Hey, actually, in a way it's kinda nice. You know, our last dinner together. Me, bringing the food of my ancestors, you, the food of yours!
没关系。其实这样蛮好的,我们最后的两人晚餐。我带我祖先的食物,你带你祖先的食物。
Chandler: Say, Joe, I had a strange idea of what we could do for our last night. What do you say we play a little uh, foosball for money?
乔伊,我有个比较奇怪的想法。我们来打几盘赌钱如何?
Joey: Are you crazy? You haven't beaten me once since my injury plagued '97 season. It would be easier if you just give me your money.
你疯啦?自97年伤后复出,你就没赢过我。你拿钱送我还比较快。
Chandler: Yes, it would.
是啊。
Chandler: What do you say to $50?
你觉得50元如何?
Joey: I say to it: ‘$50, you are more than I have.’
我会对它说:50元,你比我的财产还多。
Chandler: If you know that you are gonna win though, what difference does it make?
既然知道会赢,为什么不赌?
Joey: Ok, you're on.
好,赌了。
Chandler: Ok, let's play!
好,开赛!
Chandler: The big game, Italy vs. China, apparently.
大战,意大利对……当然是中国队。
Rachel: Ohhh, look, it's the rollerblades.
看,是直排轮鞋。
Monica: Oh God!
天哪!
Rachel: You remember when we got these?
记得我们什么时候买的吗?
Monica: No.
不记得。
Rachel: Uh I guess you weren't there.
那你当时应该不住这里。
Phoebe: You guys, we said we were gonna have fun! Come on, hey, remember the time…You don't remember?
喂,我们说过要开心的。别这样,记不记得那次……你们不记得吗?
Rachel: I'm sorry Pheebs, I guess I'm just really sad that I'm leaving.
对不起,要搬走我真的很难过。
Monica: I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会很想你。
Phoebe: Well, this doesn't have to be so sad though. You know?
其实不必这么难过。
Phoebe: Maybe instead of just thinking about how much you're gonna miss each other, you should like think about some other things you're not gonna miss.
别再想你们会想念对方了,想想你们不愿意想起的事。
Monica: I don't think there's anything.
我觉得没有。
Phoebe: Come on, there's gotta be something.
总会有一两件。
Monica: No, she's perfect.
没有,她太完美了。
Rachel: I have one.
我有一件。
Phoebe: Good! Great! You can go first.
很好!你先说。
Rachel: I guess I'm not gonna miss the fact...that you're never allowed to move the phone pen.
我不会忘记,你不准我把留言笔拿走。
Phoebe: Good, that's a good one. OK, Monica, and you think you know, does Rachel move the phone pen?
说得好,莫妮卡,你有吗?瑞秋会把留言笔拿走吗?
Monica: Aw, sometimes. Always, actually.
有时候会。其实每次都会。
Phoebe: Ok, good. There you go. Doesn't anyone feel better?
这就对了,这样不是好多了?
Monica: Not just the phone pen. I never get my messages.
不只是留言笔。我老是收不到留言。
Rachel: You get your messages.
你收到啦。
Monica: Yeah, well I don't think it really counts if you have to read them off the back of your hand after you fall asleep on the couch.
你在沙发上睡着,而我只有去看你的手背才知道留言应该不算。
Rachel: So, so, you missed a message from who? Chandler or your mom? Or Chandler? Or your mom?
那你是没接到谁的留言?钱德还是你妈?还是钱德?还是你妈?
Phoebe: Great! It worked! No one's sad.
太好了,成功了!没人难过了。
Joey: Yes! I win again! Haha! That's like 500 bucks you owe me! Whoo ho hoo! $500, that is a loooot of electricity! Whoo ho ho! I gotta buy some food.
万岁!我又赢了,你已经欠我5百了。5百元能买很多电对吧!我得买点吃的。
Chandler: Ok, give me a chance to win my money back. Ok? Sudden death, one goal, $1,000.
给我捞本的机会,骤死赛,一球,1千。
Joey: You serious?
真的?
Chandler: Oh yes!
当然!
Joey: Ok, get ready to owe me!
好,准备欠我钱吧!
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Joey: Ok, here we go. Ready?
来吧,好了吗?
Chandler: No! No! No! No one can beat me. See? Now, that's why only the little fake men are supposed to do the kicking.
别想赢我。看吧,所以只有小假人,可以出脚。
Monica: Hello? Oh, hi Ross! See? Other people call me!
为?你好,罗斯!……看吧,还有别人会给我打电话。
Rachel: Ooh, your brother. Score!
哦,是你哥哥,你赢了!
Monica: What's up?
怎样?
Ross: Oh, I'm just over here with Ben. I thought we'd say hi.
我跟班在一起,想跟你问个好。
Monica: Oh, put him on!
让他听电话!
Ross: Ben, say hi to Aunt Monica. Oh, I guess he doesn't feel like talking right now.
班,跟莫妮卡姑姑打招呼。
Ross: Uh He's smiling though! Ok, talk to you later. You know, Daddy was gonna be a basketball player.
看来他现在不想说话,不过他在笑。好,待会再聊。爸爸本来会成为篮球运动员的。
Phoebe: Yeah, I think it was better when you guys were sad. Hey, uh, remember the rollerblades? Oh.
我觉得你们难过时比较好。记得这双直排轮鞋吗?
Rachel: You know what else I'm not gonna miss? ‘I'm Monica. I wash the toilet 17 times a day. Even if people are on it!’
你知道我还不会怀念什么?我是莫妮卡,我一天刷十七次马桶,就算有人坐在上面也照刷。
Monica: ‘Hi I'm Rachel, is my sweater too tight? No? Oh, I'd better wash it and shrink it!’
我是瑞秋,我的毛衣太紧了吗?不会?那我得洗一洗让它缩水。
Rachel: ‘I'm Monica, I don't get phone messages from interesting people. Ever!’
我是莫妮卡,都没有有趣的人留言给我。
Phoebe: Hey! I call her!
我会打给她!
Monica: ‘Oh my God, I love Ross! I hate Ross! I love Ross! I hate Ross!’
天哪!我爱罗斯,我恨罗斯 我爱罗斯,我恨罗斯。
Rachel: ‘Oh my God, I can't find a boyfriend! So I guess I'll just stumble across the hall and sleep with the first guy I find in there!’
天哪!我交不到男朋友。干脆到对面去看到谁就上谁。
Phoebe: You guys, come on, this is the last night!
拜托,这可是最后一夜了。
Rachel: Yeah, you're right you're right, and so, for the last time I would like to ask you: Boo hoo! Get out of my room!
你说得对,所以我再说最后一次:滚出我的房间!
Phoebe: Yeah, we should get a move on if we wanna make those dinner reservations.
如果想赶去餐厅就得快了。
Chandler: Still broken?
还是坏的?
Joey: This sucks man! Your last night here and I lose the two most important things in my life. The foosball table and $500.
真是烂透了!你在这里的最后一晚,我却失去两样最重要的东西。足球台和5百元。
Chandler: Well, you know, there are other ways of winning back your money, how about a little uh, a little Blackjack?
有别的办法可以把钱赢回去,要不要玩二十一点?
Joey: Nah, not my game.
我不擅长玩二十一点。
Chandler: Ok, uh, how about, how about you know what? We could play a new game. A new game, it's fun.
那就玩……我们可以玩个新游戏,很好玩。
Joey: Well, what's it called?
叫什么名字?
Chandler: Cups.
杯牌。
Joey: I don't know how to play Cups.
我不会玩杯牌。
Chandler: I'll teach you. Come on, come on, it's really easy, really, really fun.
我教你,来嘛,简单又好玩。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Ok, here you go. I have two queens, what do you have?
好,拿牌。我有两张皇后,你呢?
Joey: A two and a five.
二和五。
Chandler: Hoho, you win! 50 dollars!
你赢了,50元。
Joey: Really? !
真的?!
Chandler: Oh yeah! Ok, let's play again. Ready? What you got?
没错,再玩。你是什么牌?
Joey: A four and a nine.
四和九。
Chandler: You're kidding right?
你在开玩笑吧?
Joey: No. Why?
怎么了?
Chandler: Well that's a full cup!
那是满杯。
Joey: Damn! I am good at Cups!
我真是杯牌高手。
Monica: I'm not talking to her!
我不要跟她说话!
Phoebe: Well, one of you has to take the first step! And it should be you. Because she's the one who's leaving. It's harder for her!
总得有人先开口,这个人应该是你。因为她要搬走,她比较难过。
Monica: Maybe you're right She made fun of my phone pen!
也许你是对的……但她嘲笑我的留言笔。
Phoebe: I know, I took it hard too. She's in there right now, crying. I can hear her.
我知道,我也觉得很过分。她正在里面哭,我听得见。
Monica: She's not crying.
她没有在哭。
Phoebe: She's holding it in. She's so brave. Go.
她正在忍,真勇敢,快去吧。
Monica: Listen, Rachel, I feel really bad about what happened What are you doing?
瑞秋,刚才的事我很……你在干什么?
Rachel: I'm unpacking!
把东西拿出来!
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: I'm not moving! Is that picture straight?
我不搬了!这幅画正吗?
Monica: It needs to go about 20 blocks to the left!
离左边差了20条街!
Rachel: Hey, you know what? You're the one who wants to make this big change and move in with Chandler!
你知道吗?是你要改变,跟钱德同居!
Rachel: You should be the one to go! Why do I have to leave? !
你才应该走,为什么要我走?!
Monica: Because it's my apartment!
因为这是我的房子!
Rachel: Well it's mine too! What else you got? !
它也是我的,还有呢?!
Monica: How about, you're moving!
还有就是你要搬出去。
Rachel: What!
什么!
Rachel: This is ridiculous. We should be packing you! !
这样太可笑了,我们应该帮你打包!!
Phoebe: Hey, how are you guys doing?
你们谈得怎样?
Rachel: Great! Monica's moving!
很好,莫妮卡要搬走!
Monica: I am not!
我才没有!
Rachel: Oh really? ! Then how come all your stuff is in this box? !
是吗?!那为什么你的东西,都在这个箱子里?
Phoebe: Ok, you guys. You guys I think I know what's going on here. Ok, you guys...STOP! I know that, I know that you're acting mad because you think that it'll make it easier to leave. But
deep down you're still really sad. Deep deep down.
好,我知道是怎么回事了。喂……停!你们是假装生气,以免舍不得。其实内心深处你们还是很难过。
Monica: No Phoebe I am mad!
不,我很生气!
Phoebe: Well, deep deep deep down!
最最最深处!
Rachel: Yeah, I'm just mad!
我就是很生气!
Phoebe: Then keep running.
那就继续追吧。
Chandler: You win.
你赢了。
Joey: Well, what did you have?
你是什么牌?
Chandler: Well it doesn't matter because nothing beats a three and a six. That my friend is DCup. Ok, now how much you've won so far?
不重要,什么都比不上三和六。那叫D罩杯。你目前为止赢了多少?。
Joey: Uh, wow, 700.
哇,7百。
Chandler: Not 700 exactly?
不是正好7百吧?
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Double it!
再加一倍!
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Yes, in Cups, once you get $700, you have to double it.
在杯牌里,一旦赢到7百,就得自动加倍。
Joey: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Hey, I didn't make up the rules. Ok, so now after you receive the doubling bonus, you get uh, one card. Now that one card could be worth $100, which brings your total to 1,500. Oh
no no, don't get too excited because that's not gonna happen unless you get No way!
规则又不是我订的。拿到加码奖金后,你可以拿一张牌。那张牌有可能值1百元,让你总共赢得1千5。别太兴奋,除非你拿到……不会吧!
Monica: Well, this is the last box of your clothes. I'm just gonna label it, ‘What were you thinking?’
这是最后一箱衣服。我会在上面注明,“你在想什么?”
Rachel: Huh. So funny, 'cause I was just gonna go across the hall and write that on Chandler.
有意思,我正想到对面,在钱德身上那样写。
Phoebe: Ok, you guys, I don't mean to make things worse, but umm. I don't wanna live with Rachel anymore.
两位,不是我想让事情变得更糟。但我不想跟瑞秋住了。
Monica and Rachel: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: You're just so mean to each other! And I don't wanna end up like that with Rachel. I still like you!
你们对彼此太残忍了。我不想跟瑞秋翻脸,我还是喜欢你!
Rachel: Well, Phoebe that's fine, because I'm not moving.
没关系,因为我不搬了。
Monica: Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Phoebe you gotta take her! You know I I know I said some really bad stuff about her, but you know Rachel does have some good qualities that that make her a good
roommate.
菲比,你一定要收留她。我说了很多她的坏话,但瑞秋也有一些好室友的特质。
Rachel: Oh really? Like what Monica?
是吗?举个例子莫妮卡?
Monica: You know she has 147,000 pairs of boots.
她有147,000双靴子。
Rachel: Oh yeah, good start Mon.
真是个好例子,莫妮卡。
Monica: She lets you borrow them.
她会借给你穿。
Rachel: Yeah and you stretch them out with your big old clown feet.
然后你再用你的大脚把它撑大。
Monica: Do you wanna live outside? ! Because that's getting cold! She gets tons of catalogs. and umm, she'll fold on the pages of the things she thinks that I'd like.
你想睡路边吗?!天气要变冷了。她有一大堆目录。她会把我会喜欢的部分折起来。
Phoebe: What else?
还有呢?
Monica: When I take a shower, she leaves me little notes on the mirror.
我洗澡时,她会在镜子上留言给我。
Rachel: Yeah, I do. I I do, do that.
我做的,是我做的。
Phoebe: That's nice. I like having things to read in the bathroom.
真好,我喜欢浴室里有东西可读。
Monica: When I fall asleep on the couch after reading, she covers me over with a blanket.
我在沙发上看书看到睡着,她会帮我盖毯子。
Rachel: Well, you know what, I don't want you to be cold.
我不希望你着凉。
Monica: And, when I told her that I was gonna be moving in with Chandler, she was really supportive. You were so great. You made it so easy. And now you have to leave. And I have to live
with a boy!
当我说我要跟钱德同居时。她非常支持我。你真好,你让事情变得很容易解决。现在你要走了,我得跟一个男生住了!
Rachel: Oh, it's gonna be fine.
不会有事的。
Phoebe: Ok Rachel, now I can't wait to live with you! And you know what we should do? Bring Monica and then we could all live there together! We'll have so much fun! !
瑞秋,我真希望你赶快搬进来!你知道我们该做什么吗?我们应该把莫妮卡也带来,一定会很好玩!!
Rachel: But honey, I think she's moving in with Chandler.
但是她要跟钱德住,也对。
Phoebe: Oh that's right. You're still set on that?
你还是要跟他住吗?
Monica: Kinda. Oh my God! Oh my God!
应该吧。我的天哪!
Ross: Hello? Hey Mon, how's the packing going? Ben? He's fine. Yeah, he's right Oh my God!
莫妮卡,打包顺利吗?班?他很好,他就在……妈呀!
Ross: Get your head outta your shirt there son! What? Yeah, it's a pumpkin. I'll come pack.
把头从衣服里伸出来儿子!什么?对,是南瓜,我过去帮忙。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: What's wrong?
怎么了?
Joey: Ross and I were helping the girls pack, took a little break. I lost $1,500 to him in Cups!
罗斯和我帮忙打包,在休息时。我跟他玩杯牌输了1千5!
Chandler: Wh How did you lose at Cups? !
玩杯牌怎么会输?!
Joey: The same way you lost. I started out with a King and a Queen, bam! Ross gets a 2 and a 3. Then I get a Jack and a King, boom! Ross gets a 4 and a 5! Even Ross was getting the Cup
card, the DCup, the Sitting Down Bonus! Meanwhile, I didn't even get half a cup! Nothing!
跟你输的方式一样。我先拿到王和皇后。砰!罗斯拿到2和3。然后我拿到杰克和王。砰!罗斯拿到4和5。罗斯拿到满杯,D罩杯和自动加码。我连半副杯牌都凑不到。
Chandler: Oh man!
天哪。
Joey: And he never played before either! You know what I think? I think beginner's luck, very important in Cups.
他之前也没玩过,我觉得玩杯牌都靠新手的牌运。
Chandler: All right, let's just play one more hand! Just one more hand!
好,我们再玩一把。
Joey: No, no, no more! I cannot lose another dime! I'm serious this time!
不要,我1毛钱也输不起了。我是说真的。
Joey: In in fact, look, there's a I wanna give you something ok? And let me give it too you now before I pawn it for Cups money.
事实上,我要送你一样东西。现在就送,免得我为了杯牌的赌债拿去当。
Joey: Now, I want you to have the big white dog as a kind of, you know, like a thank you for being such a great roommate.
我要把大白狗送给你,谢谢你这些年来的照顾。
Chandler: I can't take the big white dog! You love it!
我不能收,你很喜欢这个雕像。
Joey: It's him, not it!
他不是雕像,他是活的!
Chandler: No, what if I bought it from you, you know? And then your your nice gesture would be giving it to me at a reasonable price, say $1,500?
要是我跟你买呢?你可以以合理的价格卖给我,1千5如何?
Joey: Wait a second, I see what you're trying to do here! Youyou're trying to give me money again!
等一下,我知道你想干嘛了。你又想塞钱给我。
Chandler: When did I try to give you money?
我什么时候塞钱给你了?
Joey: Before, over there, with the bills! You tried to give some charity, I said "No," you dropped it. Ok? Then we had a nice last night together. We had some fun, we gambled, nobody tried
to give anybody any money! Now out of the blue, you start with the charity thing again!
之前看帐单的时候。你想施舍我,我说不要,你也就算了。然后我们开心度过最后一晚。说笑,赌钱,谁也没塞钱给谁。现在你突然又想来这套!
Chandler: I'm just trying to help you out! Ok? I wanna make sure that you're ok.
我只是想帮助你,我想确定你的生活没问题。
Joey: I will be ok! Look, Chandler. I you gotta get it out of your head that I can't take care of myself. Ok? Look, I'm not gonna miss you helping me out with money. The only thing that I'm
gonna miss...is you. And now the dog.
我会没问题的,你听着。你不能老觉得我无法照顾自己。我不会怀念你借钱给我。我唯一会怀念的,就是你。现在还有这只狗。
Monica: Call me when you get there. Ok?
到了打电话给我,好吗?
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: I'm really gonna miss you.
我真的会很想你。
Rachel: Oh! I have your key.
钥匙要还你。
Rachel: Here you go.
拿去。
Monica: Thanks.
谢谢。
Rachel: Oh, God! This is silly, I'm gonna see you in a couple of hours! Bye house! Bye babe.
天哪,多好笑,再过几小时就会见面了。房子再见!再见。
Monica: She really left.
她真的走了。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Chandler: No problem, roomie.
不客气,室友。
Monica: Can I ask you a question?
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Chandler: Sure!
当然可以!
Monica: What the hell is that dog doing here? !
那只狗怎么会在这里?!
Chandler: I invented the game of Cups as a way to give Joey money.
我捏造了杯牌规则好塞钱给乔伊。
Ross: And now you want that money back.
现在你想把钱要回去?
Chandler: Exactly.
没错。
Ross: Chandler, what kind of an idiot do you take me for?
钱德,你以为我是白♥痴吗?
Chandler: It's not a real game! I made it up!
没有那种牌,那是我捏造的!
Ross: I'm sorry you lost your money, but I won it fair and square.
很遗憾你的钱没了,但我赢得光明正大。
Chandler: At a fake game! !
游戏是假的!!
Ross: Now, if you wanna try to make some of it back, I'd be glad to play you for it. But I should warn you, I am very good at Cups.
如果你想赢一点回去,我愿意陪你玩。但我必须警告你,我是杯牌高手。
Chandler: Ok! Now I assume the Saucer card came up when you played last.
好!你上次玩,有出现杯盘牌吧?
Ross: No.
没有。
Chandler: Hmm, let's see if it comes up this time.
那看看这次能不能够运气。


《老友记》本章剧本下载