老友记 第六季 第九集

FriendsS06E09

Part1

2019年8月20日 06:30 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 9: The one Where Ross Got High.


老友记第6季第9集:罗斯兴奋起来。

Joey: Hey, you guys ever wonder why they call it ‘Thanksgiving’?
你们有想过为什么要叫感恩节吗?
Ross: Okay. Hey, Monica, you're doing Thanksgiving next week, right? Because Carol's taking Ben to her parents' place in Florida.
好,莫妮卡,你下星期要煮感恩节大餐吧?卡萝要带班去佛罗里达找她父母。
Monica: Okay, okay. I'll make Thanksgiving dinner. You don't have to beg.
好好好,我来煮,你不必求我。
Ross: I didn't beg. I just asked once.
我没有求你,我只是问了你一句。
Monica: You could beg, you know.
求一下,又不会死。
Rachel: Monica said I could make dessert this year.
莫妮卡说我今年可以做甜点。
Joey: You're gonna cook something?
你要下厨?
Rachel: Hey, I cook.
我会下厨啊。
Chandler: Offering people gum is not cooking.
拿口香糖给别人不叫下厨。
Phoebe: Are you sure Monica said you could cook this year? I remember her saying in two years. You said in two years, right?
莫妮卡真的是说今年吗?我记得她是说两年后,你是说两年后吧?
Monica: No, I promised her. But, Rachel, are you sure you want to start out with something as big as Thanksgiving dinner?
我已经答应她了。你确定一出手就做感恩节甜点?
Monica: I mean, maybe you wanna try a little Thanksgiving breakfast? Maybe a Thanksgiving snack?
要不要先从感恩节早餐做起?或是感恩节零食?
Rachel: Come on, you guys, I can do this. Remember, I made those peanut butter cookies.
别这样,我一定行,我不是做过花生酱饼干嘛?
Rachel: I don't know what are you guys so worried about? Cooking is easy. You just follow the recipe. If it says,'boil two cups of salt', you just boil two cups of salt.
你们在担心什么,煮菜很简单,照食谱走就对了如果食谱说“将两杯盐煮沸” 你就把两杯盐煮沸。
Monica: Ok, great! Bye. So guess who's coming to Thanksgiving dinner?
太好了,再见。你猜谁要来吃感恩节晚餐?
Chandler: Sidney Poitier?
西德尼波蒂耶?
Monica: I miss Rachel. No, my parents.
我怀念瑞秋。是我爸妈。
Chandler: Oh! That's great, they haven't seen the place since I moved in!
太好了,我搬进来之后,他们还没来过!
Monica: Yeah, and you know, if you could not mention to them that we live together, that would be great! , I was thinking we would eat around four.
对,要是你能不提同居的事,就太好了。我打算4点左右开始吃饭
Chandler: Why can't I tell them we live together?
为什么不能提同居的事?
Monica: They don't know we're dating. Should we eat in the kitchen?
因为他们不知道我们在交往,要在厨房吃吗?
Chandler: Why haven't you told them?
你为什么没有告诉他们?
Monica: Well, I was going to. I really was. But then somewhere, just out of nowhere, I didn't.
我本来要说,真的。但是后来不知怎的就没说了。
Chandler: Why haven't you told them? Wouldn't they be happy?
你为什么没说?他们不会开心吗?
Monica: So, dinner in the kitchen around 4. I'll see you then.
4点左右厨房开饭,到时候见。
Chandler: Why wouldn't they be happy?
他们为什么不会开心?
Monica: Well, because...mainly...they don't like you. I'm sorry.
主要是因为……他们不喜欢你,对不起。
Chandler: What? Why? Why? !
什么?为为为什么?
Monica: Maybe because you used to be aloof...or that you're sarcastic or that you joke around...or that you throw your clothes on the couch.
也许是因为,你以前很冷漠......或是很尖酸刻薄,或是老爱开玩笑,或许是因为你脱了衣服都乱丢。
Chandler: Is this why they don't like me or you don't like me?
这是他们的还是你的看法?
Monica: I know I should have told them. I shouldn't care what they think. I'm sorry.
我知道我应该告诉他们,我不该在意他们的想法。对不起。
Chandler: It'll be okay because when they come over, I will be charming. I will make them love me, then we'll tell them.
其实没关系,等他们来了,我会表现得很迷人。我会让他们爱上我,然后我们再说。
Monica: You really think that will work?
你真的觉得可行?
Chandler: I can be pretty charming, babe. I won you over, didn't l?
我也可以很有魅力,我不就赢得了你的心?
Monica: I don't think you'll ever get my parents that drunk.
你应该不能把他们灌到那么醉。
Chandler: Hey. Oh, good, Ross. Your parents like me, right?
太好了,罗斯。你爸妈喜欢我,对吧?
Ross: Yes, of course they like you.
他们当然喜欢你。
Chandler: Monica told me they don't.
莫妮卡说他们不喜欢我。
Ross: Yeah, they don't like you.
对,他们不喜欢你。
Chandler: Do you know why?
你知道原因吗?
Ross: Maybe it's because you're sarcastic or maybe it's because you……
也许是因为你很尖酸刻薄,或者是因为……
Chandler: If people don't know, they shouldn't just guess!
不知道就不要乱猜!
Chandler: This is great! Another Thanksgiving with nothing to give thanks for.
真好啊!又一个不值得感恩的感恩节。
Joey: Maybe I give thanks for you shutting up, huh?
也许我可以感恩你闭嘴?
Chandler: Maybe I give thanks by taking my PlayStation over my new apartment.
也许我可以感恩你把我的PS游戏机,送去我的新家。
Joey: Maybe I love you.
也许我爱你。
Janine: Hey, guys.
你们好。
Ross: No, I don't want to play video games, Joey!
不要,我不想打电动游戏,乔伊!
Janine: Are you guys going to Chandler's for Thanksgiving?
你们要去钱德家过感恩节吗?
Joey: Yeah, why? What's up?
对,怎么了?
Janine: Well, me and my friends are doing Thanksgiving uptown. I thought you might like to come.
我和几个舞者朋友想一起庆祝,我想说你们可能想去。
Ross: For real?
真的?
Janine: You should go to Chandler's. None of us can cook. We'll just drink all day.
你们是该去钱德家,我们没有人会做菜,我们应该喝一整天酒。
Joey: We go to yours!
好,我们去!
Ross: We have to stop across the hall because it's my sister.
对,我们得过去露个面,毕竟她是我妹妹。
Ross: But, you know, actually, growing up with a sister was nice…because it helped me understand women.
不过有个妹妹是好事,让我很了解女人心。
Ross: Yeah, you should tell your friends that.
你应该告诉你的朋友们这一点。
Janine: Okay.
好。
Joey: How you got three women to marry you, I'll never know.
真不知你怎么能骗到三个老婆。
Rachel: Hey, Mon, look. I'm melting butter.
莫妮卡,你看,我在融化奶油。
Monica: That's great, Rach. You now have the cooking skills of a hot day.
太好了,跟天气热的效果一样。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Rachel: Phoebe, check it out! For my dessert...I'm making a traditional English trifle.
菲比,你看,感恩节甜点……我决定做酒果酱松糕。
Phoebe: Wow. That sounds great! And what are you making, Monica? In case Rachel's dessert is so good that I eat all of it. and there's none left for anybody else!
听起来好棒!莫妮卡你呢?万一瑞秋的甜点,好吃到被我吃光。别人会没得吃
Monica: Nothing
我不做。
Rachel: Nothing?
你不做?
Monica: No, sweetie. I trust you.
对,我信任你。
Rachel: If I mess this up, there's nothing else for dessert?
所以要是我搞砸,就没有甜点了?
Monica: You won't mess it up.
你不会搞砸的。
Rachel: I love that. You really have faith in me.
莫妮卡,我好高兴,你真的对我有信心。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: Technical question, how do you know when the butter is done?
技术问题,这些奶油什么时候好?
Monica: It's done about two minutes before it looks like that.
大约变成这样2分钟前。
Joey and Ross: Hey!
嘿!
All: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: The food smells great, Mon.
食物闻起来好香。
Ross: And the place looks so nice.
这里布置得真漂亮。
Joey: Hey, happy Thanksgiving, everybody!
感恩节快乐。
Ross: Happy Thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐。
The Girls: Happy Thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐!
Joey: Well, this has been great.
真是开心。
Ross: See you.
再见。
Monica: Whoa whoa whoa! Where you going?
你们要去哪里?
Ross: We did say we'd stop by this little thing Joey's roommate is having.
我们说过要去参加乔伊的室友的聚会。
Monica: Oh, Janine, the really hot dancer girl?
火♥辣舞者吉宁?
Ross: Some would say she's attractive, yes.
有些人会说她很有魅力,是的。
Phoebe: Who else is going to be there?
还有谁会去?
Joey: Uh, some of her friends, yeah.
她的几个朋友。
Rachel: Her dancer friends?
舞者朋友?
Joey: Yes! All right? All of her hot dancer friends are gonna be there...and they'll be drinking and dancing and we really want to go!
对啦!好不好?她的性感舞者朋友都会去,她们会喝酒跳舞,我们真的很想去!
Ross: Dude, we were good.
伙计,我们本来就快成功了。
Monica: You're not going. You said you'd eat here and you'll eat here.
你们哪儿也不准去。你们说要来吃饭就别想跑。
Phoebe: Yeah, and leaving us to go see hot dancer girls is not very Thanksgivingy.
扔下我们去看性感舞者,可不太感恩。
Ross: Oh, but it is. It's like the first Thanksgiving when the Indians and Pilgrims sat down to dinner.
但是第一个感恩节就是这样。印地安人和清教徒共进晚餐。
Joey: Then the Indians taught the Pilgrims...what it meant to be hot in the New World!
然后印地安人告诉清教徒,新世界的性感定义是什么!
Chandler: Fellas, I really think you should stay here.
我真的觉得你们应该留下来。
Ross: You're just jealous because you can't go.
你不能去就嫉妒。
Chandler: That is so not true.
没有这回事。
Mrs. Geller: Hello, everybody!
大家好!
Mr. Geller: Hi!
嗨!
All: Hi!
大家好!
Monica: Dad. Mom. Look! Look who it is! It's Chandler!
爸,妈。看这是谁!是钱德耶哦!
Mrs. Geller: Oh, yes, of course. Hello, Chandler.
是的,当然,钱德,你好。
Chandler: Mr. and Mrs. Geller, you look wonderful. It is great to have you here. Let us take your coats. Whoa, it snowing out there?
盖勒夫妇,你们的气色真好,欢迎,外套给我们吧外面在下雪吗?
Mr. Geller: No.
没有。
Mr. Geller: Monica, all this food looks wonderful, you should think about doing this for a living. Ok, I have dandruff. There's no need to laugh and point.
莫妮卡,菜看起来都好好吃,你应该考虑干这一行。就算我有头皮屑,你也不必指着我笑。
Monica: dad, uh, Chandler was laughing at your joke.
爸,钱德是在笑你的笑话。
Mr. Geller: My joke wasn't funny.
我的笑话又不好笑。
Monica: Chandler laughs at everything. That's one of the great things about him.
钱德什么事都笑。那是他的优点之一。
Phoebe: Rach, I just remembered. I had a dream about Mr. Geller last night.
瑞秋,我刚刚想到。我昨晚梦到盖勒先生。
Rachel: Really?
真的吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, I dreamt that he saved me from a burning building and he was so brave and so strong. And it's making me look at him totally differently.
对,我梦到他把我从火场救出,他好英勇好强壮。我对他完全改观。
Phoebe: He used to be just ‘Jack Geller, Monica and Ross' dad.’ Now he's ‘Jack Geller, dream hunk.’
他以前只是杰克盖勒 莫妮卡和罗斯的爸爸,现在他是杰克盖勒,梦中情人。
Rachel: I don't know. to me, he'll always be "Jack Geller…walks in while you're changing."
不知道耶。对我来说他永远都是杰克盖勒。在你换衣服时闯进来。
Monica: You know, Dad, Chandler is one of Ross' very best friends.
爸,钱德是罗斯最要好的朋友之一。
Mr. Geller: Yes, I know.
是,我知道。
Chandler: Ross sure is a great guy. I've always felt that how a man turns out...is a reflection on his father.
罗斯是个好青年。我一直觉得儿子是父亲的翻版
Mr. Geller: I always thought that too. Tell me, what does your father do?
我也有同感。请问你爸是做什么的?
Chandler: He's a headliner of a…gay burlesque show.
他是同志歌舞秀的头牌。
Joey: Rach, you're killing us. Will you serve the dessert already? There's drunken dancers awaiting!
瑞秋你急死人了,快上甜点啦?有酒醉的舞者都在等我们!
Rachel: Look at it. Isn't it beautiful?
你们看,很漂亮吧?
Ross: Yeah, yeah. What is it?
是啊,这是什么?
Rachel: It's a trifle. It's got all these layers. First there's a layer of ladyfingers, then jam...then custard, which I made from scratch...then raspberries, more ladyfingers... then beef sauteed with peas and onions...then a little bit more custard...then bananas and then I put whipped cream on top.
酒果酱松糕,有很多层。先是一层小松糕,然后是果酱……然后是我自己做的乳蛋糕,然后是覆盆子,然后又是小松糕……然后是豌豆洋葱炒嫩牛肉……然后又有一点乳蛋糕……然后是香蕉,最后再涂上鲜奶油。
Ross: Wh what was the one right before bananas?
香蕉前面是什么?
Rachel: The beef. Yeah, that was weird to me too. But then I thought, ‘Well, there's mincedmeat pie.’ That's an English dessert.
炒牛肉吗?我也觉得有点奇怪。不过我想连甜肉馅饼都有了,那是一种英式甜点。
Rachel: These people just put strange things in their food.
英国人都放一堆怪东西。
Rachel: You know? By the way, can I borrow rum from your place?
对了,可以跟你借兰姆酒吗?
Joey: Did y sure, you know.
当然可以。
Rachel: While I'm gone, don't you sneak a taste.
我不在的时候你们可别偷吃。
Joey and Ross: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Beef in a dessert? No, no, no. There is no way.
甜点加牛肉?不可能的。
Joey: I know. And only one layer of jam? What is up with that?
就是啊,而且果酱才一层?有没有搞错?
Ross: Oh, my God. The pages are stuck together.
天哪,这两页黏在一起。
Joey: Chandler!
钱德!(乔伊认为是钱德对着菜谱自♥慰导致的)
Ross: Oh, my God. She made half an English trifle and...half a shepherd's pie!
天哪,她做了酒果酱松糕加……肉馅土豆泥饼。
Joey: Oh man! now she's gonna start all over.
完了,她得重做了。
Joey: We're never gonna get to introduce the hot girls to the New World.
我们没办法带那些辣妹,认识新世界了。
Ross: No, no, we will. We just won't tell her she messed up.
不,我们可以,不要告诉她就是了。
Joey: Just let her serve the beefcustard thing?
然后让她上那个牛肉乳蛋糕?
Ross: Yeah. It'll be like a funny Thanksgiving story.
对,这会是个有趣的感恩回忆。
Joey: Vomiting stories are funny, I guess.
呕吐的回忆的确很有趣。
Rachel: Joey. God, your apartment is, like, 100 degrees.
乔伊,天哪,你的公寓热死了。
Joey: Did it make you want to walk around in your underwear?
你会不会想脱到只剩内衣?
Rachel: No.
不会。
Joey: Still not hot enough!
还不够热!
Phoebe: Rachel.
瑞秋。
Rachel: Yeah?
怎样?
Phoebe: Okay, look at him. Look at those strong hands. Oh, what I wouldn't give to be that can of condensed milk.
你看他,你看那双有力的手。我真想当那瓶……炼乳。
Monica: Mom, uh, Chandler was just saying how beautiful your sweater is.
妈,钱德说你的毛衣很好看。
Mrs. Geller: Oh, Thank you. I just bought it.
谢谢你,这是新衣服。
Chandler: Oh, Yes, well, it's very beautiful and it's creamcolored and tight and...Oh, I don't mean tight. It's not tight. Not that I was looking at...
是吗,很漂亮,米色的,很紧……我不是指很紧,不会很紧,我没有在看……
Mr. Geller: What's the matter with him?
他是怎么搞的?
Mrs. Geller: I think he's stoned again.
大概又嗑药了。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: What?
什么?
Ross: Dude, I need to talk to you. Ok, I think I might know why my parents don't like you.
我有事要告诉你。我大概知道,我爸妈为什么不喜欢你了。
Chandler: You do? Why?
是吗?为什么?
Ross: Okay, remember we were young. Spring break, sophomore year, I got high in my bedroom...and my parents walked in and smelled it and so I told them that you had gotten stoned and jumped out the window.
记不记得我们年轻的时候。大二的春假,我在房里正在兴奋,我爸妈走进来闻到了。于是我就说你嗑药,跳窗走了。
Chandler: What? !Why did you do that?
什么?!你为什么要这么做?
Ross: I don't know. Yours was the first name that popped into my head. I didn't think it'd matter.
我不知道,我第一个想到你。对不起,我以为不会怎样。
Chandler: How could it not matter?
怎么可能不会怎样?
Ross: How was I to know we'd be friends after college...and you'd be living with my sister?
我怎么知道我们毕业后还是好朋友,而且你会跟我妹同居。
Chandler: What about the 'friends forever' stuff?
那些“生死之交”的豪语呢?
Ross: I don't know. I was all high.
不晓得,我当时正兴奋。
Monica: Mom and Dad sent me to find out if you were trying to get Ross stoned.
爸妈叫我来看看,你是不是想找罗斯嗑药。
Chandler: Your parents caught Ross smoking pot in college, and he blamed it on me!
罗斯大学时嗑药被他们逮到,他赖到了我身上!
Monica: Ross, I can't believe you'd do that!
罗斯,你怎么这样!
Chandler: We haven't told them we're together because they hate me, ok? So, will you fix this?
他们讨厌我,我们才没公开,麻烦你搞定?
Ross: Okay, okay, I'll tell them it wasn't Chandler who got high. Now, who should I say it was?
好啦,我会说嗑药的不是钱德。那我要说是谁?
Monica: You! It's not like it's a big deal. You don't still do it or anything.
你!这又没什么,你现在又没在嗑药。
Ross: Alright, alright, Now, who should I say tricked me into doing it?
好啦好啦,那我要说是谁骗我这么做的?
Monica: Nobody. You're gonna go out there and tell them exactly what happened.
没有人,你要跟他们说实话。
Ross: Really?
是吗?
Chandler: Yes!
对!
Chandler: Ok, good. Oh wait, is there anything else I should know?
好吧,等等,还有别的事吗?
Ross: No...Oh. .yeah, um, you microwaved a bunch of my dad's records.
没了……喔有……你曾经把我爸的一堆唱片放进微波炉。
Chandler: Why?
为什么?
Ross: Evidently, you weren't very good at handling your high.
显然你一兴奋就会很失控。
Monica: Dad, please don't pick your teeth out here. And if you're gonna put your feet up, why don't you sit on the…
爸,请别在这里剔牙。如果你要翘脚,怎么不坐……
Phoebe: Monica, Leave him alone!
莫妮卡,不要烦他!
Joey: Will you hurry up? Did you not hear me when I told you that Janine's friends are dancers? And that they're gonna be drinking a lot?
你快点好吗?你之前没听到我说,吉宁的朋友都是舞者吗?而且她们会喝很多酒?
Rachel: No, I did. But tell me again because it's so romantic.
我是听到了,不过你再说一次,好浪漫喔。
Joey: You're whipping so slow! Can't you do it any faster?
你打得好慢,不能快一点吗?
Rachel: Joey! Come on! I don't want to make any mistakes! All right? This is the only dessret. If I screw it up, everybody's gonna be like: ‘Oh, remember that Thanksgiving when Rachel screwed up the trifle?’ So why don't you justlet me worry about making the trifle, and you just worry about eating it, alright?
乔伊,我不想犯错,甜点只有这一道。要是我搞砸。大家会说“记得那次感恩节吗,瑞秋把酒果酱松糕做坏了。”所以让我来负责做的部分 你只管担心吃的部分。
Joey: Oh, I am.
我是很担心。
Monica: Ross, If you don't tell them, then I will.
罗斯,你再不说,我就要说了。
Ross: Okay. Fine.
好啦。
Joey: Ross, can I talk to you for a second?
罗斯,你可以来一下吗?
Ross: Oh, uh, Can it wait? I have to tell my parents something. No, it can't? Okay.
等一下好吗?我有事要告诉我爸妈。不能等?好吧。
Joey: Ok, look, I think We have to tell Rachel she messed up her dessert.
我觉得我们应该告诉瑞秋她做错了。
Ross: What? What is with everybody? It's Thanksgiving, not...Truth Day!
什么?大家是都怎么了?今天是感恩节,不是坦白日。
Joey: Look, when everyone eats that...that...banana meat thing, they're all gonna make fun of her, you want that?
等大家吃到那道香蕉肉甜点一定会取笑她,你想那样吗?
Ross: Ok, ok, we'll just get everyone to act like they like it. Thatthat way no one makes fun of her and we still get to go to Sweet Potato Pie!
好,我们就叫大家假装喜欢,那样就不会有人取笑她,我们也可以去找那些小土豆饼了!
Joey: Dude, they're not objects. Just kidding. I'll talk to them. You distract her.
别把她们物化。开玩笑的,我去告诉大家,你把瑞秋拖开。
Ross: Hey, Rach, can I talk to you outside for a sec?
瑞秋,可以出去谈一下吗?
Rachel: Okay. What's up, Ross?
好吧。什么事?
Ross: So, um....Thanksgiving. The holiday season is upon us.
所以……感恩节。假期的季节又来了。
Rachel: Yeah!
是啊!
Ross: And um...you look nice today.
还有……你今天很漂亮。
Rachel: Oh, no. No, Ross, don't do this.
不,罗斯,不要这样。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: I just I don't think us getting back together is a good idea.
我觉得我们不适合复合。
Ross: Eh?
啊?
Rachel: I thought this might happen today. Ross, I know, a holidays can be rough. You know? And it's probably really hard for you, to be alone right now.
我早就料到会这样。我知道逢年过节特别难熬……而且你一个人肯定很辛苦。
Ross: You're alone.
你也是一个人。
Rachel: No, I I live with Phoebe. I mean, you're alone alone. And it's just not the time for us. I'm sorry.
不,我跟菲比住 你就真的只有一个人,但这个时机真的不对,抱歉。
Ross: Oh, well. Can't blame a guy for trying.
哦,好吧,我总得试试看。
Joey: Oh and Ok, And if anyone needs help pretending to like it...I learned some things in acting class.
要是有人不知道怎么装……我在表演课学过。
Joey: Try rubbing your stomach. Or saying,"Mmm." and uh, oh oh! smiling, ok?
你们可以摸摸肚子。或是说“嗯。”还有微笑,好吗?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm not gonna pay for those acting classes anymore.
我再也不花钱让你去上表演课了。
Joey: Rachel, there you are. Let's serve that dessert already!
瑞秋,你回来了,快上甜点吧!
Rachel: Joey, you have to stop rushing me. You don't get any dessert.
乔伊,别再催我了。你知道吗?罚你不准吃。
Joey: Really?
是喔?
Rachel: No, just kidding. I would never do that to you. Okay, everybody, it's trifle time.
骗你的,我才不会虐待你!好,各位,酒果酱松糕时间到。
Phoebe: So, Rach, this is a traditional English trifle, isn't it?
这是英式酒果酱松糕对吧?
Rachel: It sure is. Phoebe: Wow.
一点也没错。哇。
Phoebe: So did you make it with beef or eggplant?
那你是加牛肉还是茄子?
Rachel: Beef.
牛肉。
Phoebe: I can't have any. I don't eat meat.
我不能吃,你也知道我不吃肉。
Rachel: Alright, Monica, I want you to have the first taste.
莫妮卡,我要你第一个品尝。
Monica: Really?
是吗?
Rachel: Oh oh oh, wait! You only got whipped cream in there! You gotta take a bite with all the layers!
等等,你只挖了鲜奶油,你得挖到每一层!
Monica: Ok. Op!
好!
Rachel: You wait, you dropped a pea.
等等,你掉了一颗豌豆。
Rachel: Well?
怎么样?
Monica: Mmm…It's good.
嗯……好好吃。
Rachel: Really? How good?
真的吗?多好吃?
Monica: It's so good that I feel selfish...about being the only one who's eating it. I think we should have everyone taste how good it is.
好吃到我一个人吃会觉得太自私了。我们应该让每个人都享用。
Monica: Especially Ross. All: Mmm.
尤其是罗斯。嗯~
Chandler: Yeah, This is so good that I'm gonna go enjoy it on the balcony. Yeah, So that I can enjoy the view whilst I enjoy my dessert.
真是太好吃了,我要去阳台吃,好边看风景边享用。
Mrs. Geller: I've gotta call my friend and tell her how good this is from Monica's room.
我要去房里打电话,告诉我的朋友玛丽有多好吃。
Mr. Geller: I'll help dial.
我帮你拨号。
Monica: I'm gonna go into the bathroom...so I can look at it in the mirror as I eat it.
我要去浴室,好边吃边照镜子。
Rachel: Ok, now What was that all about? Does it not taste good? Let's try it.
这是怎么回事?不好吃吗?我吃吃看。
Ross: Wha? No, no! Ah! All gone! So good. Maybe Chandler has some left. It tastes like feet.
什么?不行!都没了!好好吃,也许钱德还有剩。味道好像臭脚。
Joey: I like it!
我喜欢!
Ross: Are you kidding?
不是吧?
Joey: What's not to like? Custard? Good. Jam? Good. Meat? Gooooood.
有什么不好?乳蛋糕?赞!果酱?赞!牛肉?赞!
Rachel: So a bird just grabbed it...and then tried to fly away with it...and then just dropped it on the street?
一只鸟就这样一把抢过去……想带着飞走……结果就掉到马路上了?
Chandler: If it's any consolation, before the bird dropped it...he seemed to enjoy it.
对,不过值得安慰的是,掉下去之前它好像吃得很开心。
Phoebe: Rachel, come here. Ok, I was taking my Thanksgiving nap and I had another dream about Jack.
瑞秋,来一下。我刚刚小睡一觉,又梦到杰克。
Rachel: Oh, Phoebe, Do I want to hear this?
菲比,我会想听吗?
Phoebe: I don't know, let's see. So, ok, I dreamt we were getting married...and he left because he had to go fight a fire.
我不知道,你听听看,所以……我梦到我们正要结婚。结果他离开去救火。
Phoebe: And, um, So I went to a nightclub and I saw him making out with a girl.
所以我去一家夜总会,却看到他跟一个女的在亲热。
Rachel: Oh, my God, he dreamcheated on you!
天哪,他在梦里背叛你。
Phoebe: Yeah, but then Jacques Cousteau came and he kicked his ass for betraying me! It was soo cool!
对,但这时雅克·库斯托(知名潜水家)出现,帮我教训了他一顿。好酷喔!
Phoebe: Then, he took me diving and he introduced me to his pet seahorse, who, by the way, was totally coming on to me, and please, that is not gonna happen.
然后他带我去潜水,跟我介绍他养的海马。海马一直对我献殷勤,但是怎么可能。
Mr. Geller: Boy, I'm glad I wore the big belt today.
幸好我今天系了大皮带。
Phoebe: Five minutes ago, a line like that would have floored me. now, nothing. Well, not nothing. I am still a woman.
5分钟前,那种话会让我神魂颠倒。现在却毫无作用……一点点啦,我毕竟是女人。
Monica: Ross? Let's go.
罗斯,来吧。
Ross: Oh, yeah. About telling Mom and Dad...I was thinking about maybe writing a letter.
关于告诉他们这件事,我考虑用写信的方式。
Monica: Alright, you know what? That's it. You've had your chance.
够了,我给过你机会。
Ross: Wha What?
什么?
Monica: Mom, Dad. Ross smoked pot in college.
妈妈,爸爸,罗斯大学时嗑过药。
Mr. and Mrs. Geller: What?
什么?
Ross: You are such a tattletale!
你这个长舌妇!
Ross: Mom, Dad...you remember that time you walked in my room and smelled marijuana?
妈,爸,记得你们在我房里,闻到大♥麻的事吗?
Mr. and Mrs. Geller: Yes.
记得。
Ross: WellI told you it was Chandler...who was smoking the pot but it was me. I'm sorry.
我说那是钱德,其实……是我,对不起。
Mrs. Geller: It was you?
是你?
Monica: Yeah And Dad, Chandler didn't melt your records. Ross did.
爸,钱德没把你的唱片烧坏。是罗斯干的。
Mr. Geller: Is that true? Monica: And Dad...you know that mailman that you got fired?
是真的吗?还有,爸爸,记得那个被你革职的邮差吗。
Monica: He didn't steal your Playboys. Ross did.
他没有偷你的花♥花♥公♥子。是罗斯偷的。
Ross: Yeah, Well, Hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing. Monica did!
前廊的秋千椅不是格罗里亚飓风(19♥85年)弄坏的,是莫妮卡坐坏的。
Monica: Ross hasn't worked at the museum for a year!
罗斯已经有一年不在博物馆工作了!
Ross: Monica and Chandler are living together!
莫妮卡和钱德在同居!
Monica: Ross married Rachel in Vegas! And got divorced! Again!
罗斯在拉斯维加斯娶了瑞秋!然后离婚了!又一次!
Phoebe: I love Jacques Cousteau!
我爱雅克·库斯托!
Rachel: I wasn't supposed to put beef in the trifle!
酒果酱松糕里不该放牛肉的!
Joey: I wanna gooooooo!
我想走啦~~!
Mrs. Geller: That's a lot of information to get in 30 seconds. All right. Joey, if you want to leave, just leave.
这30秒真是高♥潮不断啊。好,乔伊,你想走就走吧。
Mrs. Geller: Rachel, no, you weren't supposed to put beef in the trifle. It did not taste good. Phoebe, I'm sorry...but I think Jacques Cousteau is dead. Monica, why you felt you had to hide the fact that you're in an important relationship is beyond me. And we kind of figured about the porch swing. Ross. Drugs? Divorced again? What happened, son?
瑞秋,这道甜点的确不能放肉。一点也不好吃。菲比,很抱歉,雅克·库斯托已经死了。莫妮卡,我真不懂,你为何要隐瞒一段重要的感情。其实秋千椅的事我们心里有数。罗斯,嗑药?三度离婚?你是怎么了?
Ross: I I uh, I got tricked into all those things.
我都是遭人哄骗。
Mrs. Geller: Chandler, you've been Ross' best friend all these years...stuck by him during the drug problems...and now you've taken on Monica as well. Well, I don't know what to say. You're a wonderful human being.
钱德,你一直是罗斯的好朋友。在他嗑药时仍不放弃他,现在你又照顾起莫妮卡。我不知道该说什么,你真是个大好人。
Chandler: Thank you!
谢谢你!
Mr. Geller: No. Thank you!
不,是谢谢你!
Mr. Geller: Monica and Ross, I don't know what I'm gonna do about the two of you.
莫妮卡,罗斯,我真不知道该拿你们怎么办。
Chandler: I'll talk to them.
我会跟他们谈。
Rachel: You guys, it was bananas...cream and beef! I just cannot believe that you ate that so that I wouldn't feel bad.
各位,香蕉、奶油加牛肉耶!你们居然因为怕我难过而吃掉!
Monica: Well, actually, I didn't eat mine. It's still in the bathroom.
其实我没吃,还放在浴室里。
Joey: No it isn't, I ate that.
没有,我吃掉了。
Mrs. Geller: And we left ours in Monica's bedroom.
我们的在莫妮卡的房里。
Joey: Nope, got it and got yours too.
没有,被我吃了,你的也是。
Rachel: SoChandler, are you gonna stick with that bird story?
钱德,你还要死守你的鸟故事吗?
Chandler: It was a big bird. Swooped right in there.
那只鸟很大,神准的冲过来。
Janine: Hi.
嗨!
Joey: Oh no!
喔不!
Ross: Oh, Janine. It's not over, is it?
吉宁,聚会还没结束吧?
Janine: Yeah. We all got depressed. The holidays and everything, we're alone.
结束了,节日让我们感到更孤单。
Rachel: Yeah, well, at least you have Joey. But Ross is really alone.
至少你有乔伊,罗斯就真的是很孤单。
Monica: Well, you're always welcome here. This is my mom and my dad. This is Janine.
这里永远欢迎你。这是我妈和我爸,这位是吉宁。
Janine: Hi, Nice to meet you. I think we've already met.
幸会。我们已经见过了。
Mrs. Geller: Really?
是吗?
Janine: I live across the hall. You walked in on me when I was changing.
我住在对面。你在我换衣服时闯进来。


《老友记》本章剧本下载